Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-12-2009, 09:48 PM   #1
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

The OFFICIAL NHL 2009-10 Offseason Thread

Do the Wings keep Hossa? What about Hudler? Does Jeremy Roenick finally retire already? Most importantly, what happened to Pumpy?

All the answers will be right here in the next few months...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud
None of this shit is personal. It's the internet.

Last edited by RomaGoth : 06-12-2009 at 09:50 PM.
RomaGoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:48 PM   #2
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Probably should add NHL to the title

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:50 PM   #3
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post

SI

dang. good call SI. Good call.

Quote:
Old 06-12-2009, 09:51 PM   #4
samifan24
Pro Starter

Wow you guys aren't wasting any time.

Will the Bruins deal Phil Kessel? Will they trade Patrice Bergeron or Michael Ryder?
Old 06-12-2009, 10:09 PM   #5
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post

SI

For the truly dedicated, the 'NHL' is not necessary.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:28 PM   #6
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

What route will the Penguins choose for the victory parade?

Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:32 PM   #7
Schmidty
Coordinator

Good job Pens. I never thought you would pull this one out before it started.

I'm not really that bummed. It was a great series and the Wings are still the best franchise in hockey and set up for the future very well.

Anyway, congrats Pittsburgh!
Old 06-12-2009, 10:34 PM   #8
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post

I'm not really that bummed. It was a great series and the Wings are still the best franchise in hockey and set up for the future very well.

This is the offseason thread. Pens ain't won sheet yet here!

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:45 PM   #9
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
This is the offseason thread. Pens ain't won sheet yet here!

I just clicked the first thing I saw that said 'NHL'.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:49 PM   #10
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I just clicked the first thing I saw that said 'NHL'.

Heh heh yeah, that's what I figured.

Hell no, we don't need two congratulatory threads for the Pens (no offense, SR ).

Old 06-12-2009, 10:53 PM   #11
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

I can't imagine the Wings resign Hossa.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:24 PM   #12
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I didn't catch who, but some reporter in Canada is reporting the Ducks have dealt Pronger to the Kings for Jack Johnson and the #5 overall.

Both teams deny it (especially since it would be illegal anyway, this was before tonight's game).

Certainly a deal I would consider for Pronger, although one of my main concerns is we need to add offensive depth in our forward groups and get a top six center for the second line, and this deal does not do that. What happens to Pronger could key the Ducks' whole offseason. Well, and knowing what Niedermayer and Teemu are going to do, too.

Old 06-12-2009, 11:29 PM   #13
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
I didn't catch who, but some reporter in Canada is reporting the Ducks have dealt Pronger to the Kings for Jack Johnson and the #5 overall.

Both teams deny it (especially since it would be illegal anyway, this was before tonight's game).

Certainly a deal I would consider for Pronger, although one of my main concerns is we need to add offensive depth in our forward groups and get a top six center for the second line, and this deal does not do that. What happens to Pronger could key the Ducks' whole offseason. Well, and knowing what Niedermayer and Teemu are going to do, too.

If Anaheim did that, then that might be the worst deal ever. I know JJ is gonna be a FA but LA isn't going to contend for a while still, and like Anaheim, they need offense badly. Just doesn't make sense but it wouldn't shock me.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:32 PM   #14
bbor
Pro Starter

Be interesting if Pronger and Heatly end up in LA.

Ahhh...the off season....a time for optimism for Leaf fans.

That is until Sept 1st

Now that I've cracked and made that admission, I wonder if I'm only a couple of steps away from wanting to tongue-kiss Jaromir Jagr and give Bobby Clarke a blowjob.
bbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:45 PM   #15
Tekneek
Pro Rookie

I cannot see why the Kings would make that trade. Pronger > Jack Johnson PLUS a 5th overall pick?
Tekneek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:50 AM   #16
chrisj
H.S. Freshman Team

Location: Edmonton, Alberta (but still wishing I was in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
Ahh - it's good that the off-season is here.

This is the one time of year us Oil fans can believe we have a chance at the Cup. I mean, we've got our new head coach that we've all been begging for. If you believe the rumors, apparently we're somehow going to acquire J-Bo, Heatley and get the #2 pick. It's a great time to be an Oil fan!

(Of course, none of that will come true, and 4 months from now we'll be out of the playoff race again.)
chrisj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 06:54 AM   #17
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekneek View Post
I cannot see why the Kings would make that trade. Pronger > Jack Johnson PLUS a 5th overall pick?

I can't either. seems crazy.
Old 06-13-2009, 06:57 AM   #18
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

it looks like Ian Laperriere is headed to free agency, as the Avs are lowballing him (1 year deal at less than the 1.15 he made last year). Avalanche fans, already suffering through the horrible season, the embarrassing Roy snub and the dreadful front office shuffle are just up in arms right now. He is an immensely popular player in Denver.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:02 AM   #19
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by samifan24 View Post
Wow you guys aren't wasting any time.
Actually, this thread is two months late.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:35 AM   #20
Tekneek
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisj View Post
If you believe the rumors, apparently we're somehow going to acquire J-Bo, Heatley and get the #2 pick.

Why would anyone want Heatley? His heart and commitment are certainly suspect. Edmonton can, apparently, be a tough place to play for those who cannot handle the demands. Why bring in somebody that we already know has twice put in trade demands? Because he will help us get to the playoffs and then demand a trade?
Old 06-13-2009, 10:51 AM   #21
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

Hudler, Hossa, Pronger... how has no one mentioned the Coyotes decision? You know, the thing that could change how North American sports leagues operate? That's the biggest story right now by far.
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:25 AM   #22
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Joining Emery as the Flyers goalies might be none other than Mr Neck Beard himself...Robert Esche.
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:32 AM   #23
Tekneek
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidatelo View Post
Hudler, Hossa, Pronger... how has no one mentioned the Coyotes decision? You know, the thing that could change how North American sports leagues operate? That's the biggest story right now by far.

From what I read, no decision has been released.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:30 PM   #24
samifan24
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Sak View Post
Joining Emery as the Flyers goalies might be none other than Mr Neck Beard himself...Robert Esche.

I can see where the Flyers scouting department spent its winter...
Old 06-13-2009, 01:25 PM   #25
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by samifan24 View Post
I can see where the Flyers scouting department spent its winter...

Apparently it was NOT watching tapes of Emery.

Old 06-13-2009, 01:38 PM   #26
samifan24
Pro Starter

Quote:

The ladies in Russia can be quite distracting.
Old 06-13-2009, 01:51 PM   #27
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

This is what I wrote in the other thread about this...

am on the fence with this signing. The Flyers don't have much cap room and they need to sign 2 goalies and a defenseman. Emery comes with a price tag of $1.5 million for 1 year. They aren't investing much in him and if he acts up they can just cut ties and not really worry about losing money long term.

There is hope that Emery will shape up. Yea I know it could be a losing battle, but I guess the playing conditions of the KHL are way worse than the NHL. So he might have some incentive to behave.

Exclusive: Emery Had to Rough It in Russia

They can't afford to keep Biron, he wants something around $4 million per for 4 or 5 years. I like Biron and do not blame either years playoff losses on him. But he is not worth that much for how inconsistent he is during the regular season.

I know all about his bad attitude and that mixed with Philly is a lot of the times a volatile mixture. I think it is a calculated risk. One of the Flyers management guys Peter Lukko has kept in contact with Emery a lot of last season, it isn't something they are just jumping into.

And when you look at the other potential FAs for goalies, what they will demand for how good they are...the return isn't really that positive.
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:04 PM   #28
chrisj
H.S. Freshman Team

Location: Edmonton, Alberta (but still wishing I was in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekneek View Post
Why would anyone want Heatley? His heart and commitment are certainly suspect. Edmonton can, apparently, be a tough place to play for those who cannot handle the demands. Why bring in somebody that we already know has twice put in trade demands? Because he will help us get to the playoffs and then demand a trade?

Oh - I agree 100%.

With that being said, I'm not sure where else they would get a 40 goal scorer that the team needs.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:51 PM   #29
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:

I'm not really that bummed. It was a great series and the Wings are still the best franchise in sports and set up for the future very well.

fixed.

Quote:
Oh - I agree 100%.

With that being said, I'm not sure where else they would get a 40 goal scorer that the team needs.

Ummm....Marian Hossa?

Quote:
Old 06-13-2009, 11:06 PM   #30
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Oh - I agree 100%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomaGoth View Post

Ummm....Marian Hossa?

Marian Gaborik?

The market is flush right now with goal scoring Marians.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:16 PM   #31
bbor
Pro Starter

Quote:
Oh - I agree 100%.

Jason Blake..........Please?

Now that I've cracked and made that admission, I wonder if I'm only a couple of steps away from wanting to tongue-kiss Jaromir Jagr and give Bobby Clarke a blowjob.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:38 PM   #32
Tekneek
Pro Rookie

Quote:

He has to be undervalued by Ottawa for this to work. This is only good for Edmonton if it is a massive underpayment. Overpaying for some guy who wants to bail after the season would be a big mistake. Besides, Pat Quinn will work with whatever Tambellini provides him, but I doubt he wants somebody with demonstrated commitment issues.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:37 AM   #33
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
Marian Gaborik?

Gaborik is the really intriguing name out there.
Most likely to pull a Hossa-- sign a 1 year, under market, deal with a contender.
Old 06-14-2009, 02:46 PM   #34
bronconick
College Starter

Ah yes, offseason questions.

"Will the Sharks get a heart transplant in time for next April?"

Seriously, their questions probably surround whether to resign Blake and at what (preferebly less then the $5 million they just paid), whether Marleau is still captain (I'm preferential to Boyle after the playoffs and post-season meeting with fans), how much Nabokov has left in the tank (groin injuries don't really ever go away for goalies) and whether they can find a suitable backup and whether anyone in the pipeline can be his eventual replacement. Cheechoo and his $3 million per year salary may also be on the move, as he's lost his top-6 forward slot and you don't pay that much for a checking line guy who has gotten scared (due to injury) of scoring the dirty goals that got him 56 3 years ago.

The kneejerk moves (Trade Thornton, Marleau, Nabokov, etc.) are all out because of NTC anyway and Wilson seems unlikely to even ask.
bronconick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:58 PM   #35
bhlloy
Coordinator

Ducks priorities IMO:

1) Resign Niedermayer
2) Resign Wisniewski
3) Don't resign Selanne (sorry Teemu, thanks for the memories but unless he takes a BIG pay cut there are a million better ways to spend the money. He was pretty ineffective in the playoffs and his speed is clearly deserting him)
4) If there is enough money after 1-3 try to resign Beauchemain and Marchant in that order
5) Go after somebody decent in FA to replace Selanne as a second line scorer
6) See if there is a market for Giguere. No sense in keeping him around and creating controversy, Hiller is clearly the man now. Even if there isn't a market, see if somebody will pick him up on waivers or for peanuts. Could use the money somewhere else and find a cheaper backup.
7) See if the Kings will actually do that god-awful deal for Pronger
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 03:09 PM   #36
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
3) Don't resign Selanne (sorry Teemu, thanks for the memories but unless he takes a BIG pay cut there are a million better ways to spend the money. He was pretty ineffective in the playoffs and his speed is clearly deserting him)

Teemu's already signed for next year actually. Only issue is whether he'll retire or not.

I'm not too worried about Wiz. We'll get a deal done there. He's restricted anyway, so wouldn't be easy for him to leave.

Niedermayer's probably the focal point.

Old 06-14-2009, 04:15 PM   #37
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
Ducks priorities IMO:

I don't know what his current salary is at, but as someone who watched most of the Ducks' playoffs games, I'd have to disagree. After the top line, he was the only forward who was a threat.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Old 06-14-2009, 05:04 PM   #38
chrisj
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomaGoth View Post
Ummm....Marian Hossa?

Do you really think he signs in Edmonton? He had the chance last season, but turned down whatever insane amount Lowe offered him to try and win a cup.

I bet he re-signs in Detriot.

Quote:
Marian Gaborik?

A good choice - but I'd be worried about his injury history. Maybe if he was willing to sign a contract with lots of bonuses for games played...
Old 06-14-2009, 05:47 PM   #39
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:
Do you really think he signs in Edmonton? He had the chance last season, but turned down whatever insane amount Lowe offered him to try and win a cup.

I bet he re-signs in Detriot.

I really have no idea where he signs, but I would not place a bet on Ken Holland bringing back Hossa. The Wings are a very "results" orientated organization, and the results from Hossa's playoffs were not good.

Quote:
Old 06-14-2009, 06:29 PM   #40
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Unconfirmed at this point, but

Rob Blake back to SJ: 2 years/ $9M
Old 06-14-2009, 08:36 PM   #41
bbor
Pro Starter

Quote:
I don't know what his current salary is at, but as someone who watched most of the Ducks' playoffs games, I'd have to disagree. After the top line, he was the only forward who was a threat.

+1

Temmu was def one of their better players IMHO.

Old 06-14-2009, 09:01 PM   #42
bronconick
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban Rhythm View Post
Unconfirmed at this point, but

Rob Blake back to SJ: 2 years/ $9M

Too high, in my opinion. Cheechoo *has* to be on the block if that's the case, or they plan on losing Clowe as a RFA, and I'd rather have Clowe.
bronconick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 09:29 PM   #43
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbor View Post
+1

Temmu was def one of their better players IMHO.

Really? The guy with 6 points in 12 games and 0 goals until the last game in the SJ series? We must have been watching different playoffs. He did look good at times against Detroit (the main time when we learned Chris Chelios was done) but he was woefully anonymous for most of the playoffs.

He's a decent player still. He still has a good shot and he's very savvy, but his legs are going and that is really a huge part of his game.

However, just looked it up and he's signed for 09 for 2 million. If he wants to come back and play for that number, that sounds pretty good to me. For some reason I thought he was up in the 4-5 million range, and at that price we'd be better spending the money somewhere.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 08:12 AM   #44
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronconick View Post
Too high, in my opinion. Cheechoo *has* to be on the block if that's the case, or they plan on losing Clowe as a RFA, and I'd rather have Clowe.

Agree. I first read it as $4.5 total, not per, and thought that's OK. Then re-read.

Cheechoo is going to be moved-- people keep pointing at Pittsburgh as a destination.

We have the same cap issues once Malkin and Staal's extensions kick in. They are paying Kunitz $3.7M, and can maybe give one other winger over $3M. Given my choices, Cheechoo is not that guy.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:37 AM   #45
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban Rhythm View Post
Agree. I first read it as $4.5 total, not per, and thought that's OK. Then re-read.

Cheechoo is going to be moved-- people keep pointing at Pittsburgh as a destination.

We have the same cap issues once Malkin and Staal's extensions kick in. They are paying Kunitz $3.7M, and can maybe give one other winger over $3M. Given my choices, Cheechoo is not that guy.

The Penguins look to be in pretty good shape. They really aren't losing anybody all that irreplaceable and have some money to spend. Scuderi really stepped up and getting him back would be good, but Hal Gill and Boucher should be replaceable by guys with less salary.

Forward-wise Satan, Sykora and, to a lesser extent, Fedotenko, are the very epitmoe of NHL replaceable parts. The Penguins could look to upgrade one or two of those spots and still not really lose all that much. The core of the team (Crosby, Malkin, Staal, Gonchar, Orpik and Fleury) remains and they still have the main group of grinders (Talbot, Cooke, and Kennedy). Kunitz's contract may be a bit inflated, but not by much and he has the ability to play up to, if not, over it.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:26 AM   #46
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

Quote:
The Penguins look to be in pretty good shape. They really aren't losing anybody all that irreplaceable and have some money to spend. Scuderi really stepped up and getting him back would be good, but Hal Gill and Boucher should be replaceable by guys with less salary.

Forward-wise Satan, Sykora and, to a lesser extent, Fedotenko, are the very epitmoe of NHL replaceable parts. The Penguins could look to upgrade one or two of those spots and still not really lose all that much. The core of the team (Crosby, Malkin, Staal, Gonchar, Orpik and Fleury) remains and they still have the main group of grinders (Talbot, Cooke, and Kennedy). Kunitz's contract may be a bit inflated, but not by much and he has the ability to play up to, if not, over it.

I never thought I'd say this, but I thought Fedotenko was more than just a replaceable part, from what I saw of the Pens in the playoffs. For a guy that looks like he's 14 and who I always figured was pretty chumpy, he looked like one of the best Pens on many nights. Obviously playing next to a guy like Malkin helps, but I thought he was better than Guerin or Kunitz for sure.
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 10:32 AM   #47
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidatelo View Post
I never thought I'd say this, but I thought Fedotenko was more than just a replaceable part, from what I saw of the Pens in the playoffs. For a guy that looks like he's 14 and who I always figured was pretty chumpy, he looked like one of the best Pens on many nights. Obviously playing next to a guy like Malkin helps, but I thought he was better than Guerin or Kunitz for sure.

I agree. The Pens should keep Fedotenko and dump Satan.

Quote:
Old 06-15-2009, 10:38 AM   #48
Oilers9911
College Benchwarmer

Gaborik is intriguing if you want a pane of glass playing on your first line. Pretty damn good when he plays but he is oft-injured.

The Oilers had better go out and get themselves a centre or even 2. They do not have a number 1 centre. Shawn Horcoff is an ok 2 or 3 guy but no way is he a 1st liner.
Oilers9911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 08:25 PM   #49
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Judge rejects sale of Phoenix Coyotes to Jim Balsillie, move to Canada - ESPN

PHOENIX -- The Coyotes are staying in Phoenix.

A bankruptcy judge has rejected the proposed sale of the team to Canadian billionaire Jim Balsillie, who would have moved the team to Hamilton, Ontario.

Judge Redfield T. Baum issued a 21-page ruling late Monday afternoon, concluding that the June 29 deadline imposed by Balsillie did not allow enough time to resolve the complex case.

"Simply put, the court does not think there is sufficient time [14 days] for all of these issues to be fairly presented to the court given that deadline," the judge wrote.

The ruling is a victory for the NHL, which had argued Balsillie was using the U.S. Bankruptcy Court to make an end-run around the league's rules over who owns teams and where they are located.

NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly declined immediate comment Monday, saying the league needed to read the entire opinion before issuing a statement.

The judge's decision is also a win for the city of Glendale, which had spent $183 million to build an arena for the Coyotes and had contended the franchise could not use bankruptcy to evade its lease.

This is the third time Balsillie -- whose company makes the BlackBerry -- has tried and failed to buy an NHL team. His previous attempts to purchase the Pittsburgh Penguins and Nashville Predators fell through.

Coyotes owner Jerry Moyes took the NHL by surprise when he filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy on May 5, proposing to sell the team to Balsillie for $212.5 million, contingent on the franchise moving to Ontario.

The NHL said that commissioner Gary Bettman was in a car on his way to deliver a letter of intent to Moyes from Jerry Reinsdorf to purchase the team and keep it in Glendale. However, any bid to buy the team in Arizona will be far less than the offer Balsillie made.

"I think people are going to be shocked when they see the value of this team remaining in Glendale," Moyes' attorney Thomas Salerno said. "It's going to be materially less than the offer we have on the table."

Salerno said Moyes is disappointed and is evaluating his options. Moyes says he has more than $300 million invested in the team and would have recouped about $100 million if the Balsillie sale had gone through.

The NHL says it has had four parties, including Reinsdorf, file preliminary applications to investigate purchasing the team and keeping it in Arizona. However, if no buyer can be found, the league would look to relocate the franchise.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:31 PM   #50
Logan
Head Coach

Really? Bettman hand delivers letters?

Nashville fans watch out.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote