Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Offseason League (FOFC's OOTP House League)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-18-2012, 07:29 AM   #1
hyde4us11
Coordinator

FOOLX 2108 Offseason Thread

Getting exports now.

hyde4us11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:32 AM   #2
hyde4us11
Coordinator

Best Defenders Announced by CL
Friday, November 4th, 2107
"Hit 'em where they ain't" is a great hitting philosophy, but it doesn't always work when a fielder can seemingly appear out of nowhere to make the play. These magicians are often taken for granted as the season grinds along, but today they take center stage. The Continental League Slick Fielder Award selections for 2107 are:

Pitcher: Thomas Morris (Havana Banana Sluggers)
Catcher: Roy Burns (St Louis Hops)
First Baseman: Cy Moore (Omaha Bees)
Second Baseman: Juan Cedeño (Oshawa Mullets)
Third Baseman: Juan Atilano (St Louis Hops)
Shortstop: Lúcio Alemán (Oshawa Mullets)
Left Fielder: Peter Becker (Omaha Bees)
Center Fielder: Tadataka Nishiyama (Plantana Pirates)
Right Fielder: Jorge Guillén (Plantana Pirates)

Top Defensive Players Named by RL
It's been said that the best offense is a good defense. That's why contending teams are always looking to improve on the defensive side of the game. Keeping runs from scoring is just as good as driving them in. The top fielders have been chosen in the Republic League for 2107. Here are the Slick Fielder Award winners:

Pitcher: Freddy Castillo (Spring Lions)
Catcher: Nick Emerson (Ann Arbor Wolverines)
First Baseman: Alejandro Castro (Las Vegas Wildcats)
Second Baseman: Lawrence Thomas (Ann Arbor Wolverines)
Third Baseman: Randy Wilson (Portland Axemen)
Shortstop: Eduardo Guzmán (Las Vegas Wildcats)
Left Fielder: Juan Martínez (Portland Axemen)
Center Fielder: Bob Brackett (Portland Axemen)
Right Fielder: Francisco Hernández (Las Vegas Wildcats)
Old 07-18-2012, 07:32 AM   #3
hyde4us11
Coordinator

McMonegal Top Rookie This Year
Saturday, November 5th, 2107
Melvin McMonegal, the rookie left fielder for the Oshawa Mullets, assured himself of a place in Continental League history with a solid performance in the 2107 season. He now has a place reserved for him in the league record book under "Rookie of the Year."

The 23-year-old Oshawa newcomer took the trophy by hitting .326 in 156 games this season and finished with 172 hits, 16 home runs, 97 RBIs and 88 runs scored.

RL's Best Rookie Announced
Saturday, November 5th, 2107
En-lai Hsueh made quite a name for himself in his rookie year. The Cleveland right fielder brought home the 2107 Kien-lung Teng Award today in recognition of his performance.

Hsueh played in 162 games, batted .314, collected 193 hits in 615 at-bats, 12 home runs, 83 RBIs, 96 runs scored, 67 walks and compiled a .386 OBP.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:33 AM   #4
hyde4us11
Coordinator

Oshima Scores CL Best Hurler Honors
Monday, November 7th, 2107
The Mauro Morales Award for 2107 has been presented and the Continental League winner is Narihira Oshima of Washington.

"It's always nice to receive an award like this," said Oshima. "I just hope I can improve on my performance next year and be in the running again," the Freedom star told reporters.

Oshima excelled with an impressive 16-4 record in 32 starts. In 215.1 innings he yielded 191 hits and 54 walks, while striking out 195 and compiling a fine 2.42 ERA.

Las Vegas's Pistone, Mauro Morales Award Winner
Monday, November 7th, 2107
A relief ace has been chosen the best pitcher in the Republic League in 2107. The top votegetter for the Mauro Morales Award was Etienne Pistone of the Las Vegas Wildcats, who finished the year with 51 saves in 54 save opportunities.

He had 7 wins and 2 losses with a 0.44 ERA. Pistone hurled 82.1 innings and totaled 87 strikeouts.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:34 AM   #5
hyde4us11
Coordinator

Velázquez Selected 2107 CL Bartolo Liriano Award
Tuesday, November 8th, 2107
2107 was a very good year for Washington Freedom right fielder Vicente Velázquez, this season's Continental League Bartolo Liriano Award recipient.

Velázquez hit .354 with a .430 on-base percentage. He had 225 hits, 39 doubles, 12 triples, 11 home runs, 79 RBIs and scored 105 runs.

2107 Best Batter Selected In RL
Tuesday, November 8th, 2107
It's been a year of triumph for veteran José Grafals of the Spring Lions as he hit his way to the 2107 Republic League Bartolo Liriano Award.

The 30-year-old veteran compiled a .290 average and .377 on-base percentage by putting together 178 hits, 27 doubles, no triples, 44 home runs and 84 walks. He also scored 99 times and drove in 118 runs.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:39 AM   #6
hyde4us11
Coordinator

Las Vegas Wildcats: Signed MR Alberto Mena to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $2,700,000.

Thursday, November 3rd, 2107
Spring Lions: Signed MR Mario Filareta to a 1-year contract extension worth a total of $221,000.
Las Vegas Wildcats: Signed MR Juan Martínez to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $7,000,000.

Wednesday, November 2nd, 2107
Las Vegas Wildcats: Signed MR Atsumori Nobunaga to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $2,700,000.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed MR António Zavala to a 4-year contract extension worth a total of $6,800,000.
Las Vegas Wildcats: Signed 1B José Vélez to a minor league contract extension.
Las Vegas Wildcats: Signed MR Robert Dawson to a 6-year contract extension worth a total of $7,700,000.

Monday, October 31st, 2107
Washington Freedom: Signed SP Terence Sweeney to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $2,100,000.

Saturday, October 29th, 2107
Washington Freedom: Signed 2B José Feliciauo to a 1-year contract extension worth a total of $1,700,000.
Washington Freedom: Signed MR Serge Messier to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $450,000.
Las Vegas Wildcats: Signed C George Petree to a 5-year contract extension worth a total of $800,000.
Las Vegas Wildcats: Signed CL Etienne Pistone to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $16,000,000.
Las Vegas Wildcats: Signed MR Bill Miller to a 4-year contract extension worth a total of $4,200,000.
Las Vegas Wildcats: Signed SP José Franco to a minor league contract extension.
Maricopa Rattlers: Signed SP Tomás Tavárez to a 4-year contract extension worth a total of $10,760,000.
London Bishops: Signed SS Ken Hodges to a 1-year contract extension worth a total of $4,800,000.
London Bishops: Signed CF Pedro Arteaga to a 1-year contract extension worth a total of $2,600,000.
Las Vegas Wildcats: Signed SP Manuel Ramírez to a 4-year contract extension worth a total of $30,000,000.
Las Vegas Wildcats: Signed 2B Mario Martínez to a 5-year contract extension worth a total of $2,400,000.
Washington Freedom: Signed SP Jimmy Johnston to a 1-year contract extension worth a total of $430,000.
Las Vegas Wildcats: Signed SP Josh Gunter to a minor league contract extension.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed MR José Carlos Domínguez to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $1,200,000.
London Bishops: Signed 3B Bob Glass to a 1-year contract extension worth a total of $1,100,000.
Maricopa Rattlers: Signed 3B Esteban Ramos to a 4-year contract extension worth a total of $4,712,000.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:53 AM   #7
hyde4us11
Coordinator

File is up. FA sim 1 is tomorrow morning.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:55 AM   #8
hyde4us11
Coordinator

Getting exports now.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:02 AM   #9
hyde4us11
Coordinator

Monday, December 19th, 2107
Omaha Bees: Signed free agent C Roy Burns to a 2-year contract worth a total of $9,000,000.
Plantana Pirates: Signed free agent SP Zachary Duncan to a 2-year contract worth a total of $2,540,000.
Plantana Pirates: Signed free agent SS Roberto Cruz to a 3-year contract worth a total of $7,800,000.
Oshawa Mullets: Signed free agent SP Roberto Pacheco to a 4-year contract worth a total of $5,000,000.
Plantana Pirates: Signed free agent C John Garrett to a 2-year contract worth a total of $2,200,000.

Tuesday, December 13th, 2107
Oshawa Mullets: Signed free agent SP António Costello to a 4-year contract worth a total of $4,900,000.

Sunday, December 4th, 2107
New York Legends: Signed free agent SP Judd Minor to a 4-year contract worth a total of $16,800,000.

Saturday, December 3rd, 2107
St Louis Hops: Signed free agent CL Hsin Yo to a 4-year contract worth a total of $17,600,000.
Waikiki Beach Boys: Signed free agent MR Mike Brooks to a 1-year contract worth a total of $260,000.
Portland Axemen: Signed free agent MR Jerry Fiefield to a 4-year contract worth a total of $9,600,000.
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent C Juan Vega to a minor league contract.
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent 1B Sergio López to a 1-year contract worth a total of $800,000.
St Louis Hops: Signed free agent 1B Jaye Norman to a 3-year contract worth a total of $23,607,000.
Havana Banana Sluggers: Signed free agent CL Larry Avery to a 2-year contract worth a total of $1,000,000.
St Louis Hops: Signed free agent CL Bob Parsons to a 4-year contract worth a total of $15,200,000.
Waikiki Beach Boys: Signed free agent MR Enrico López to a 1-year contract worth a total of $260,000.
Waikiki Beach Boys: Signed free agent MR Dave Parsons to a 1-year contract worth a total of $350,000.
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent 1B Dave King to a 1-year contract worth a total of $100,000.
Oshawa Mullets: Signed free agent MR Héctor Herrera to a 5-year contract worth a total of $10,320,000.
Cleveland Naps: Signed free agent SP António Olivas to a 7-year contract worth a total of $44,200,000.
Maricopa Rattlers: Signed free agent CF Enrique Bafana to a 6-year contract worth a total of $69,000,000.
Plantana Pirates: Signed free agent MR Juan Morales to a 1-year contract worth a total of $290,000.
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent MR Jeff Powers to a 1-year contract worth a total of $100,000.
St Louis Hops: Signed free agent 1B Francisco Cruz to a minor league contract.

Monday, November 28th, 2107
St Louis Hops: Signed 1B Lorenzo Limón to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed LF Jorge González to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed MR John O'Garvey to a minor league contract extension.

Sunday, November 27th, 2107
Washington Freedom: Signed MR Alfredo Gutiérrez to a minor league contract extension.
Washington Freedom: Signed C Felipe Rosário to a minor league contract extension.

Saturday, November 26th, 2107
St Louis Hops: Signed SP Adam King to a minor league contract extension.
Oshawa Mullets: Signed free agent SP Cliff Carney to a 4-year contract worth a total of $4,340,000.
Washington Freedom: Signed MR Miguel Álvarez to a minor league contract extension.
Portland Axemen: Signed free agent CF Donald Steele to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,850,000.
Portland Axemen: Signed free agent 2B Tad Mullen to a 1-year contract worth a total of $860,000.
Oshawa Mullets: Signed free agent C Ryan Garrett to a 6-year contract worth a total of $6,500,000.
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent 1B Etelson Abohbot to a 1-year contract worth a total of $2,000,000.
Portland Axemen: Signed free agent LF Michael Elliott to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,800,000.
Plantana Pirates: Signed free agent 1B Jody Blackmore to a 3-year contract worth a total of $2,700,000.
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent MR Luis Guerra to a 1-year contract worth a total of $300,000.

Friday, November 25th, 2107
London Bishops: Signed free agent C Fernando Durango to a 2-year contract worth a total of $7,520,000.
Washington Freedom: Signed LF Jesús Villa to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed 1B Júlio Gonzáles to a minor league contract extension.
Washington Freedom: Signed LF Fred Phillips to a minor league contract extension.

Thursday, November 24th, 2107
St Louis Hops: Signed 2B Benton Griffin to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed MR Xi-ku Chen to a minor league contract extension.
Washington Freedom: Signed MR Robert Flint to a minor league contract extension.

Wednesday, November 23rd, 2107
St Louis Hops: Signed MR Mario Jaramillo to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed MR Adam West to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed RF Thomas Weber to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed 2B Henri Aubin to a minor league contract extension.

Tuesday, November 22nd, 2107
St Louis Hops: Signed CL Phil Blackburn to a minor league contract extension.
Washington Freedom: Signed 1B Sergio Cruz to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed LF Miguel Angel Santiago to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed 2B Maxence Vachon to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed SS Andrew Turner to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed C Cisco Borges to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed RF Edward Walker to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed LF Manny Gutiérrez to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed C Pedro Pérez to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed SP Luis Miguel Dueñas to a minor league contract extension.
Washington Freedom: Signed MR Jean-Sébastien Gilbert to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed SP José Ortíz to a minor league contract extension.
Washington Freedom: Signed SP R.J. Price to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed CF Edgar Reed to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed SP Chris Storey to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $23,250,000.
St Louis Hops: Signed MR John Brewer to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed CF José Lara to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed C Bartolo Ramos to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed SS Joe Lavelle to a minor league contract extension.
Washington Freedom: Signed MR John Jeffery to a minor league contract extension.
Washington Freedom: Signed MR Manny Sepúlveda to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed MR Tae-shik Kim to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed MR José González to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed CF Manuel Rodríguez to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed SS Mike Corson to a minor league contract extension.
Washington Freedom: Signed MR Francisco Díaz to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed 2B Juan Álvarez to a minor league contract extension.
Washington Freedom: Signed SP Elvis Reynolds to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed SP Juan Valdés to a minor league contract extension.
Washington Freedom: Signed LF Emílio Silva to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed RF Juan Rodríguez to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed CF Chris Hubley to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed MR Alfredo Garza to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed SP Miguel Ruíz to a minor league contract extension.
Washington Freedom: Signed 1B Pepe Robles to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed MR Javier Lucero to a minor league contract extension.
St Louis Hops: Signed MR Ed Mitchell to a minor league contract extension.
Washington Freedom: Signed SP Jesús Espinosa to a minor league contract extension.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:14 AM   #10
hyde4us11
Coordinator

File is up. FA sim 2, spring training, and the draft are tomorrow morning.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:15 AM   #11
spleen1015
Coordinator

I signed all of the guys I offered. How about that?
Old 07-19-2012, 08:18 AM   #12
CleBrownsfan
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
I signed all of the guys I offered. How about that?

Me too - the ONE I offered signed

FOOL-X - Cleveland Naps
FOOL - Cleveland Cyclones
SLOP - Cuyahoga Spiders
CleBrownsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:38 AM   #13
ekcut
College Benchwarmer

I signed all but one...which is a nice surprise as I have struck out in my first two Day 1 FA days so far.

Might actually make a run of it this year!

FOOL- Leduc Bullets
ekcut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:49 AM   #14
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekcut View Post
I signed all but one...which is a nice surprise as I have struck out in my first two Day 1 FA days so far.

Might actually make a run of it this year!

Wait...how did I miss this? You're back?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 11:33 AM   #15
ekcut
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Wait...how did I miss this? You're back?

I am too, Proud GM of the St. Louis Hops....this is my 3rd season....1st post though as i am just laying low right now!

FOOL- Leduc Bullets
ekcut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 11:37 AM   #16
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Well, damn, cool. Welcome back, Eric.

Your addition is not going to make the CL any easier in FOOLX, where it already has just a ton of good GMs.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 08:12 AM   #17
hyde4us11
Coordinator

Getting exports now.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:24 AM   #18
hyde4us11
Coordinator

Sunday, March 18th, 2108
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent CL Pablo Piña to a 1-year contract worth a total of $5,800,000.
Waikiki Beach Boys: Signed free agent SP James Davis to a 3-year contract worth a total of $9,000,000.
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent CL Andre Stewart to a 1-year contract worth a total of $5,000,000.
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent C Manuel González to a 2-year contract worth a total of $10,000,000.
Waikiki Beach Boys: Signed free agent RF Rafael Luján to a 3-year contract worth a total of $11,200,000.
Maricopa Rattlers: Signed free agent LF Joseph Hendricks to a 4-year contract worth a total of $32,000,000.
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent 3B Ramón Cruz to a 2-year contract worth a total of $14,200,000.
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent SS Tom Wellman to a 3-year contract worth a total of $24,500,000.

Monday, March 12th, 2108
New York Legends: Signed free agent MR Jack Hess to a 1-year contract worth a total of $232,000.

Sunday, March 11th, 2108
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent RF Stephen Sullivan to a 2-year contract worth a total of $13,960,000.
Spring Lions: Signed free agent C Juan Jiménez to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,050,000.
St Louis Hops: Signed free agent C José Romero to a 1-year contract worth a total of $750,000.
Waikiki Beach Boys: Signed free agent LF Sandro Flores to a 2-year contract worth a total of $5,400,000.
Spring Lions: Signed free agent 2B Sam Gordon to a 2-year contract worth a total of $3,400,000.

Saturday, March 10th, 2108
St Louis Hops: Signed SP Enrique Hernández to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $3,750,000.

Wednesday, March 7th, 2108
Omaha Bees: Signed free agent MR Jesús Medina to a 2-year contract worth a total of $1,560,000.

Tuesday, March 6th, 2108
St Louis Hops: Signed free agent MR Marcos Calderón to a minor league contract.
St Louis Hops: Signed free agent C Luis Pérez to a minor league contract.
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent SP Gabriel Gálvez to a minor league contract.
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent MR Rick Robertson to a minor league contract.
St Louis Hops: Signed free agent LF Julián Chavarría to a minor league contract.
St Louis Hops: Signed free agent SP Pat Thomas to a minor league contract.
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent SP Mario Bauza to a minor league contract.
Las Vegas Wildcats: Signed free agent SP Vicente Hernández to a minor league contract.
St Louis Hops: Signed free agent 3B José García to a minor league contract.
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent MR Ángel Villa to a 1-year contract worth a total of $300,000.
St Louis Hops: Signed free agent LF José López to a minor league contract.
Washington Freedom: Signed free agent SP Luis Duarte to a minor league contract.
St Louis Hops: Signed free agent LF Richard Roy to a minor league contract.
Waikiki Beach Boys: Signed free agent C Brett Jardine to a minor league contract.
Waikiki Beach Boys: Signed free agent SS John Olson to a minor league contract.
St Louis Hops: Signed free agent MR Roosevelt Morgan to a minor league contract.
St Louis Hops: Signed free agent SP Tom Sellick to a minor league contract.
Waikiki Beach Boys: Signed free agent SP Dave Nicholas to a 3-year contract worth a total of $7,820,000.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:25 AM   #19
hyde4us11
Coordinator

Round 1
Round 1, Pick 1 - Plantana Pirates: CF Cristián De Jesús
Round 1, Pick 2 - Manchester Terriers: RF Cristo Esparza
Round 1, Pick 3 - Portland Axemen: SP Ramón Shoemaker
Round 1, Pick 4 - New York Legends: SP Bill Taylor
Round 1, Pick 5 - Ann Arbor Wolverines: SP Pedro Juárez
Round 1, Pick 6 - Omaha Bees: C Billy Harris
Round 1, Pick 7 - Spring Lions: 1B Alfredo Fuentes
Round 1, Pick 8 - London Bishops: RF Adrian Binette
Round 1, Pick 9 - St Louis Hops: SP Dan Browning
Round 1, Pick 10 - Cleveland Naps: RF Will Pittman
Round 1, Pick 11 - Oshawa Mullets: SP Kevin Dadswell
Round 1, Pick 12 - Waikiki Beach Boys: 2B Pablo Ortíz
Round 1, Pick 13 - Havana Banana Sluggers: SP Yoritoki Chikafuji
Round 1, Pick 14 - Washington Freedom: SP Arnold Burns
Round 1, Pick 15 - Las Vegas Wildcats: SP George Foote

Supplemental Round 1
Round 1 (Suppl.), Pick 1 - Oshawa Mullets: CF Dean Courtenay

Round 2
Round 2, Pick 1 - Plantana Pirates: SP Gan Ke
Round 2, Pick 2 - Manchester Terriers: 2B Gilbert Nelson
Round 2, Pick 3 - Portland Axemen: 2B Jack Andersen
Round 2, Pick 4 - New York Legends: CF Willie Adkins
Round 2, Pick 5 - Ann Arbor Wolverines: RF David Elliott
Round 2, Pick 6 - Maricopa Rattlers: CF Vicente Morales
Round 2, Pick 7 - Omaha Bees: C Michel Caron
Round 2, Pick 8 - Spring Lions: MR Johnny Williams
Round 2, Pick 9 - London Bishops: SP Cisco Brito
Round 2, Pick 10 - St Louis Hops: 2B Ramón González
Round 2, Pick 11 - Cleveland Naps: SP Bruce Mansel
Round 2, Pick 12 - Oshawa Mullets: SP Rubén Mendoza
Round 2, Pick 13 - Waikiki Beach Boys: 1B Dusty Dorsey
Round 2, Pick 14 - Havana Banana Sluggers: SP Derek Garrett
Round 2, Pick 15 - Washington Freedom: SP Xavier Reyna
Round 2, Pick 16 - Las Vegas Wildcats: SS Andrés Coronado

Round 3
Round 3, Pick 1 - Plantana Pirates: SP Ernest Edgar
Round 3, Pick 2 - Manchester Terriers: SS Michaël Marcotte
Round 3, Pick 3 - Portland Axemen: 2B Paul Brears
Round 3, Pick 4 - New York Legends: CF Katsunosuki Kato
Round 3, Pick 5 - Ann Arbor Wolverines: SP John Lachance
Round 3, Pick 6 - Maricopa Rattlers: 2B Millard Parker
Round 3, Pick 7 - Omaha Bees: SP Javier Velázquez
Round 3, Pick 8 - Spring Lions: SP Rafael López
Round 3, Pick 9 - London Bishops: CF Juan Quintana
Round 3, Pick 10 - St Louis Hops: MR Fei Qiao
Round 3, Pick 11 - Cleveland Naps: 2B Héctor Sandoval
Round 3, Pick 12 - Oshawa Mullets: C Carlos Pérez
Round 3, Pick 13 - Waikiki Beach Boys: SP Carlos Ayala
Round 3, Pick 14 - Havana Banana Sluggers: MR Clyde Hanson
Round 3, Pick 15 - Washington Freedom: SP Martin LaRochelle
Round 3, Pick 16 - Las Vegas Wildcats: 2B Nick Brooks

Round 4
Round 4, Pick 1 - Plantana Pirates: SS Steven Roberson
Round 4, Pick 2 - Manchester Terriers: 1B Pancho Peña
Round 4, Pick 3 - Portland Axemen: 3B Pablo Cuevas
Round 4, Pick 4 - New York Legends: CF Ramón Gómez
Round 4, Pick 5 - Ann Arbor Wolverines: SS José Mesa
Round 4, Pick 6 - Maricopa Rattlers: SP Andrés Rodríguez
Round 4, Pick 7 - Omaha Bees: RF Trevor Fowler
Round 4, Pick 8 - Spring Lions: C Jesús Montoya
Round 4, Pick 9 - London Bishops: SP António Sosa
Round 4, Pick 10 - St Louis Hops: SP Howard Harris
Round 4, Pick 11 - Cleveland Naps: C Leonard Martin
Round 4, Pick 12 - Oshawa Mullets: SP Yvon Simard
Round 4, Pick 13 - Waikiki Beach Boys: SP Ming Fang
Round 4, Pick 14 - Havana Banana Sluggers: SP Bob Organ
Round 4, Pick 15 - Washington Freedom: LF Chris Barnes
Round 4, Pick 16 - Las Vegas Wildcats: RF Naoki Sato

Round 5
Round 5, Pick 1 - Plantana Pirates: 3B Roberto Vargas
Round 5, Pick 2 - Manchester Terriers: SP Paul Glass
Round 5, Pick 3 - Portland Axemen: SP Juan Casas
Round 5, Pick 4 - New York Legends: SP Raúl Mora
Round 5, Pick 5 - Ann Arbor Wolverines: CF Jesús Corona
Round 5, Pick 6 - Maricopa Rattlers: C Kyung-wan Yi
Round 5, Pick 7 - Omaha Bees: SP Eric Richards
Round 5, Pick 8 - Spring Lions: SP Arnold Taylor
Round 5, Pick 9 - London Bishops: CF Will Weeks
Round 5, Pick 10 - St Louis Hops: LF José Flores
Round 5, Pick 11 - Cleveland Naps: SP António Fernández
Round 5, Pick 12 - Oshawa Mullets: CF Travis Mason
Round 5, Pick 13 - Waikiki Beach Boys: SP Lou Smith
Round 5, Pick 14 - Havana Banana Sluggers: 1B Bob Howell
Round 5, Pick 15 - Washington Freedom: SP Dennis Widmann
Round 5, Pick 16 - Las Vegas Wildcats: 3B Jared Ryan
Old 07-20-2012, 08:35 AM   #20
hyde4us11
Coordinator

File is up. We'll do the season Monday morning.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:41 AM   #21
spleen1015
Coordinator

I have really got to remember that the draft is on Friday. I always forget. I would have picked Bill Taylor instead of who I got.