Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-11-2013, 08:17 PM   #501
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Even as the cultist, Narc is gonna trip out.

Actually, considering he presumeably won't be able to change his vote tomorrow evening, I will be curious to see where his vote ends up.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:18 PM   #502
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

The key word in his statement was "my chances"; not the "village's chance" but "my chance". The words of a lone remaining wolf usually.

Willing to listen as it wasa ballsy move at least.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:18 PM   #503
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

oh and I guess my only defense is I would have put the vote on Lathum yesterday instead of moving my vote to Danny for the tie.
murrayyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:20 PM   #504
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
The key word in his statement was "my chances"; not the "village's chance" but "my chance". The words of a lone remaining wolf usually.

Willing to listen as it wasa ballsy move at least.

Or the words of someone who doesn't last this long. Poor word choice maybe but I want to win a game.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:21 PM   #505
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

There are a lot of permutations to this. I'm going to have to think it over some.

I am convinced the last wolf is either brit or murrayyyyy, given the latest results.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:21 PM   #506
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Even as the cultist, Narc is gonna trip out.

Actually, considering he presumeably won't be able to change his vote tomorrow evening, I will be curious to see where his vote ends up.

Not sure how much weight we can put on his vote. He could either mess with our heads and vote the wolf thinking that we won't follow him or pick a random villager.

Or I guess not vote at all and leave us all in the dark.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:23 PM   #507
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrayyyyy View Post
Or the words of someone who doesn't last this long. Poor word choice maybe but I want to win a game.

Like I said, willing to listen.

Going offline for a while; to continue to deal with this adware virus issue.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:03 PM   #508
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:
and now I feel bad for changing the vote because Brit has gone silent.

I'm not staying silent. Not by any stretch of the imagination!
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:04 PM   #509
britrock88
Pro Starter

But I might wait a little longer to come back to the thread and start trying to make sense of today.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:24 PM   #510
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Any suggestions. Hearing advertisements playing in the background. Norton finds nothing. Running an AVG scan now.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:54 PM   #511
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Apologies for my lack of...well, anything this game, village. Good luck!
Old 04-11-2013, 10:12 PM   #512
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Any suggestions. Hearing advertisements playing in the background. Norton finds nothing. Running an AVG scan now.

closed all the web connections? I had the same thing happen the other day and I shut down chrome and it went away. Was watching firstrow for the soccer at work the other day.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:08 AM   #513
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Closed, rebooted, powered completely off for a while and restarted. Keeps coming back. Let the last scan close it down last night so I will see if it was successful when I get home. It's getting aannoying.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:58 AM   #514
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Clearly, Narc decided to wait before voting. It's also possible he won't choose to vote, but in the end, I doubt it. He knows a vote by him is a vote helping the wolf, so why would he withhold it. But he will want to know what we will do.

Old 04-12-2013, 10:07 AM   #515
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Alright, looking back at it I know I'll get some funny looks for this vote but when I go back at looking down the stretch last night Brit was the only one who wanted the tie to be forced and had the weakest case. Maybe I should have went this way last night but I've been convinced after a night of thinking about everyone's reactions down the stretch.

vote britrock
Old 04-12-2013, 10:09 AM   #516
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I'm looking at scenarios here, trying to bring clarity to last night's actions.

I think there are three distinct decision points to analyze.

First off, I think we should agree on a timeline. This is nothing but a restating of what happened, but I am hoping it puts everything from last night into a tighter perspective.

I am accepting two facts--we have just one remaining ghost, and Narc is the cultist. Of course, we can also accept that PF was a villager.

Here is the timeline.

1 hour to deadline-- EF is leading the lynch over Narc, 3-2-1 (the 1 is EF's vote on me, and the two on Narc were Narc himself and PF villager). There is little apparent movement from the group to change this. SCENARIO ONE

20 mins to deadline-- I question that we're making the right decision lynching EF and make a case for britrock. After some discussion, murrayyyyy and EF switch with me to britrock. britrock leads the lynch now, 3-2-1, with me, EF and murrayyyyy on brit and brit on me at 1 (and Narc and PF remain the same at 2). SCENARIO TWO

1 min to deadline-- murrayyyyy switches to me at the last second, forcing a 2-2-2 tie between me, brit and Narc, with unknown results to come. SCENARIO THREE

What we need to ask ourselves is who benefits from what scenario.

Old 04-12-2013, 10:20 AM   #517
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

My only solid defense has to be when I moved my vote to Danny from Lathum. If I was a ghost I would have left it on Lathum and not forced a tie. I think with the 3 way tie happening and everyone not dying, the ghost is in the final two players(not Narc) so it's not me or EF.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:28 AM   #518
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Three of us need to be certain of which way to vote. That way Narc and the remaining wolf can't screw us at deadline. (though I still doubt that Narc would wake up just to do that, so that would leave just the remaining wolf)
Old 04-12-2013, 10:36 AM   #519
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Before we look closely at the decisions in those scenarios, I determined there were seven possible results from yesterday's lynch (throwing out a weird tie dynamic, which we can't possibly gameplan for). There were three straight lynch results, and four reasonable "tie" results.

Technically, there is an eighth result, which I will take a look at, but since it didn't happen, I think the hypothetical eighth result can only be used to reflect on EF's allegiance. More on that later...

The three basic result possibilities, pretty simple:

Result A: A villager is lynched
Result B: The cultist is lynched
Result C: The ghost is lynched.

The above three and the other "EF result" which didn't happen (EF tie with Narc) were the only expected results to consider through the FIRST SCENARIO.

After we shifted things around, and got to the potential for a three way tie, here are the four possible results, two common tie dynamics with two lynch candidate groups.

Result D (cultist/villager/villager with all dying)

Result E (cultist/villager/villager with all living)

Result F (cultist/villager/ghost with all dying)

Result G (cultist/villager/ghost with all living)

Here is what would happen with each of these results. Before the lynch, we were 4 V, 1 C and 1 G (4-1-1):

RESULT A Villager dies to make it 3-1-1. NK takes out another villager. 2-1-1. This becomes village vs ghost/cultist, not the easiest arrangement for the ghost but definitely not bad.

RESULT B The cultist dies to make it 4-1. NK takes out a villager. 3-1. Three villagers versus one ghost. This isn't as bad spot for the ghost, but short of being dead, this is the worst result to get out of the lynch if you're the ghost.

RESULT C The ghost dies. Game over. Obviously, the ghost will do whatever he can to avoid this.

RESULT D The cultist and two villagers die. This makes it 2-1. Nightkill villager. 1-1. Ball game, ghost wins. Obviously, this is highly desirable result for the ghost.

RESULT E/G: I combined the "living ties" because the end result is the same. This is, of course, exactly what happened and is our current situation. We came out of the lynch at 4-1-1, and PF got lynched, so now it's 3-1-1, three villagers, the cultist and the ghost.

RESULT F: The cultist, a villager and the ghost dies. Game over, again. The wolf will want to avoid this.

Now, when the ghost had to consider Result Possibilities D thru G (the ties), he would have known it was either D and E, or F and G, since he knew if the two non-cultists were two villagers or two wolves.

So if me and brit and both villagers (Results D/E), the ghost either gets the automatic win, or at worst gets today's scenario. That is highly desirable.

If either brit or I am a ghost (Results F/G), the ghost in choosing a tie is facing either a definite loss or today's scenario. Today becomes the best case scenario for Results F & G, while it becomes the worst for Results D & E.

Old 04-12-2013, 10:40 AM   #520
britrock88
Pro Starter

I may be behind the posts at the bottom of the page, but I'll react as I catch up.

Quote:
I'm looking at scenarios here, trying to bring clarity to last night's actions.

I think there are three distinct decision points to analyze.

First off, I think we should agree on a timeline. This is nothing but a restating of what happened, but I am hoping it puts everything from last night into a tighter perspective.

I am accepting two facts--we have just one remaining ghost, and Narc is the cultist. Of course, we can also accept that PF was a villager.

Here is the timeline.

1 hour to deadline-- EF is leading the lynch over Narc, 3-2-1 (the 1 is EF's vote on me, and the two on Narc were Narc himself and PF villager). There is little apparent movement from the group to change this. SCENARIO ONE

20 mins to deadline-- I question that we're making the right decision lynching EF and make a case for britrock. After some discussion, murrayyyyy and EF switch with me to britrock. britrock leads the lynch now, 3-2-1, with me, EF and murrayyyyy on brit and brit on me at 1 (and Narc and PF remain the same at 2). SCENARIO TWO

1 min to deadline-- murrayyyyy switches to me at the last second, forcing a 2-2-2 tie between me, brit and Narc, with unknown results to come. SCENARIO THREE

What we need to ask ourselves is who benefits from what scenario.

EF benefits from the change from 1 to 2, I benefit from the change from 2 to 3. That's fairly straightforward. The wolves also benefit from the tie in that we gave up our opportunity for a second lynch chance.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:40 AM   #521
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:
My only solid defense has to be when I moved my vote to Danny from Lathum. If I was a ghost I would have left it on Lathum and not forced a tie. I think with the 3 way tie happening and everyone not dying, the ghost is in the final two players(not Narc) so it's not me or EF.

Very villagerish, unless you were hoping for a decent tiebreak (like last night?) or (as a ghost) wanted to put yourself in a favorable position down the stretch.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:44 AM   #522
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:
Result-oriented analysis

This is much more thought-provoking than I would have expected.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:45 AM   #523
britrock88
Pro Starter

Now trying to figure out if I should feel bad for trying to avoid Result A, allowing murra5y the opportunity to create a D-G result that he might have seen coming.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:49 AM   #524
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
If either brit or I am a ghost (Results F/G), the ghost in choosing a tie is facing either a definite loss or today's scenario. Today becomes the best case scenario for Results F & G, while it becomes the worst for Results D & E.

I was with you until the end, so E/G are the same scenario and are the best and worst scenario?
Old 04-12-2013, 11:02 AM   #525
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

We'll look at the tie results again when we analyze Scnearios 2 & 3. For now, let's stick to Scenario One.

In Scenario One, EF is likely to die with the status quo.

If EF is a villager, we have Result A (villager is lynched). This would result in two villagers versus the ghost/cultist today.

If EF is the ghost, we have Result C (ghost lynched, game over).

We can throw out the possibility of Result B (cultist lynched) because Narc wasn't going to be lynched unless with a tie result.

Which brings me to my fourth possibility--EF forcing the tie result, himself versus Narc. If everyone dies and EF is a villager, it becomes two villagers versus one ghost today. That is better than if EF is a ghost, though, and everyone dies, since the game would have ended. And if everyone lived, we would have today's scenario, three villagers versus the cultist/ghost.

EF did NOT force the tie. What does this mean?

If EF is a villager, he had the choice of allowing himself to be lynched alone for sure, which would have resulted in two villagers versus the wolf/cultist, or forcing the tie with Narc, which could save them both or kill them both. If it save them both, we have three villagers versus the ghost/cultist, if it kills them both, we have two villagers versus one ghost.

Both of the tie scenarios are better for the village than EF going down alone. So I think EF as a villager would have eventually realized this and switched his vote to Narc and force the tie.

If EF was a ghost, he had his back against the wall. He gets lynched, it's game over. He absolutely switches to forcing the tie and prays for a "everyone lives" situation.

The point is, EF would have switched his vote to Narc eventually and forced the tie, whether he is a ghost or a villager. Which means we really can't tell anything from his actions prior to my re-thinking (unfortunately).

But we can tell something from MY actions.

If EF is a ghost, the rest of us our villagers. So if you accept that scenario, you have to assume I am a villager.

If EF is a villager, one of us is a ghost. What result is preferable to the ghost? Status quo. He wants EF the villager to be lynched, because that's the best scenario for the ghost. If EF switches to force the tie, it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing either (still scenarios the ghost can work with), but there would be no compelling reason for a ghost to "save EF".

So basically in both scenarios, I have to be a villager. If EF is a ghost, I am obviously a villager. And if EF is a villager, it makes no sense for me as a ghost to "re-think" the EF lynch decision 20 minutes to deadline. EF's lynch is my preferred result as a ghost.

My point is, and while I'll admit it's a self-serving one, I am hoping that my actions last night essentially clear me as a ghost, and we can concentrate on the rest of the village for a possible ghost.

Old 04-12-2013, 11:02 AM   #526
britrock88
Pro Starter

Thinking about yesterday...

I'll admit that I don't know who the last ghost is. But I was and am convinced that lynching Narc (PF, murra5y, and EF had put votes on him overnight) was the wrong way to go. So I tried to build momentum to vote for others.

I started with EF. Nobody followed onto EF, but murra5y moved his vote to CR. CR was the lone voting holdout at this point, and he obviously wasn't going to vote himself into a 3-3 tie with Narc, so when he chose EF, I saw fit to follow (to try to draw EF off Narc). Murra5y switched soon after I did, and EF jumped off Narc in turn, making a case for CR as the other wolf. Then I'm out of the thread for a couple hours. 20 minutes before deadline, CR moves to me and makes a case as to why I'm the other wolf. To break the paragraph, I'll quote the one part of CR's analysis I take issue with:

Quote:
Then when Lathum got lynched D3, brit didn't push Danny up to 3 until I pushed Lathum up to 4. And that was with Danny with a vote switch in his back pocket. Again, no risk.

I didn't move my vote until late because I was out of the thread. I think/hope that posts from earlier on D3 show my suspicion of Narc's reveal, along with bullet and Lathum. I think my vote hung on Narc for a few hours before I moved to Danny.

So CR's move to me made it Narc 2 - EF 2 - CR 1 - brit 1. I get in the thread 10 minutes before deadline, see CR's rationale, and don't like it at all. So I move my vote from EF back to CR. Narc 2 - CR 2 - EF 1 - brit 1. Then, unfortunately, EF and murra5y follow CR's lead 5 minutes before deadline, making it brit 3 - Narc 2 - CR 1.

Perhaps, at this point, I should have given myself up, leaving you 3 to fight amongst yourselves today when it would have turned up that I'm a villager. But talk of the tie comes up, and murra5y moves to CR at the deadline to knot us up where we finished.

What to take from all this? Great question...
Old 04-12-2013, 11:05 AM   #527
britrock88
Pro Starter

I think at this point, I'm most interested in EF's opinion about the 3 of us.

CR and I seem naturally opposing forces, but we could be mistaking each other; I wonder, though, that CR's recent emergence as a village thought leader is him making his last stand.

And then there's murra5y, who seems to be a vote-follower, and who made the possibly incriminatory remarks about last night's tie, but who has had the most exculpatory voting record in past days.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:10 AM   #528
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I was with you until the end, so E/G are the same scenario and are the best and worst scenario?

Well, same result. In both cases, everyone lives, regardless of whether brit/I are villagers (Result E) or one of us is a ghost (Result G).

So regardless of our allegiances, Results E and G end up the same, three villagers versus the cultist and ghost.

For the ghost, these results are mutually exclusive. He knows who he is. We don't. So the ghost knows if a "living tie" was Result E or Result G.

If it was Result E (brit and I are villagers), then the ghost is bummed because Result D didn't happen (he would ahve won), but he's not too upset. If it was Result G (brit or I==ghost), then the ghost is pretty thrilled with living, since the game would have ended if the tie resulted in death for all.

Old 04-12-2013, 11:16 AM   #529
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post
Thinking about yesterday...

I'll admit that I don't know who the last ghost is. But I was and am convinced that lynching Narc (PF, murra5y, and EF had put votes on him overnight) was the wrong way to go. So I tried to build momentum to vote for others.

I started with EF. Nobody followed onto EF, but murra5y moved his vote to CR. CR was the lone voting holdout at this point, and he obviously wasn't going to vote himself into a 3-3 tie with Narc, so when he chose EF, I saw fit to follow (to try to draw EF off Narc). Murra5y switched soon after I did, and EF jumped off Narc in turn, making a case for CR as the other wolf. Then I'm out of the thread for a couple hours. 20 minutes before deadline, CR moves to me and makes a case as to why I'm the other wolf. To break the paragraph, I'll quote the one part of CR's analysis I take issue with:

I didn't move my vote until late because I was out of the thread. I think/hope that posts from earlier on D3 show my suspicion of Narc's reveal, along with bullet and Lathum. I think my vote hung on Narc for a few hours before I moved to Danny.

So CR's move to me made it Narc 2 - EF 2 - CR 1 - brit 1. I get in the thread 10 minutes before deadline, see CR's rationale, and don't like it at all. So I move my vote from EF back to CR. Narc 2 - CR 2 - EF 1 - brit 1. Then, unfortunately, EF and murra5y follow CR's lead 5 minutes before deadline, making it brit 3 - Narc 2 - CR 1.

Perhaps, at this point, I should have given myself up, leaving you 3 to fight amongst yourselves today when it would have turned up that I'm a villager. But talk of the tie comes up, and murra5y moves to CR at the deadline to knot us up where we finished.

What to take from all this? Great question...

Yeah, it's a lot more intricate than it may have seemed, huh?

Review my analysis of my action when EF was about to be lynched. I make what is, IMO, a very strong argument for being a villager. Obviously, I know I am a villager, but it would help us all if we agreed to that and were able to concentrate on the others.

I understand, though, that it takes a leap to accept what someone is saying which is also inherently self-serving. I am just asking you to consider my actions in switching the vote away from EF and ask yourself if I as a ghost would do that from a villager EF.

Old 04-12-2013, 11:47 AM   #530
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

In Scenario Two, brit is the one who is going to be lynched. Late in the deadline, the only apparent options are brit dies or we go for the tie.

So let's look at brit as the lynch target. We know that whether brit is the villager or the ghost, he will want to live. So it's no surprise he would push for the tie or support himself there. A tie is the only way he lives. So brit's actions can't really be determined to be those of a ghost or a villager.

I pushed for brit to be lynched, and was the main person influencing the village to go that way. Clearly, I did not want a tie.

If brit is a villager, you might say, oh Chief could be the ghost, but remember, if I am a ghost, I already had EF up for lynch and changed things around. What would be the point of doing that for the same result (a villager dying)? So for argument's sake, let's put aside that I am a ghost.

Let's say brit is a villager, and I am too. What do a ghostly EF or murrayyyyy care if brit dies? Either way, they get a villager. So they will support brit being lynched.

If brit is a ghost, then unfortunately, a villager murrayyyyy bought into brit's plea and kept him alive through the living tie.

Assume I am a villager.

BRIT=VILLAGER ==>> there is little incentive for the ghost to force the tie. He can't lose with a tie, and he could win (the best scenario is with a tie). But he knows that at worst, it will be him and the cultist against three villagers, and a move to tie it up will make him look suspicious to a group that will have the votes to lynch him. If brit is a villager, I don't think the ghost forces a tie.

So if brit is a villager, so is murrayyyyy (he forced the tie), and EF is our ghost.

BRIT=GHOST==>> Obviously, the ghost will do whatever he can to survive. Unfortunately, so would a brit villager try to survive, so we can't tell anything from his actions.

Obviously, if brit is the ghost, then we need to lynch him.

So the strongest scenarios has us at brit versus EF. Again.

Old 04-12-2013, 11:55 AM   #531
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

There is an outside possibility for murrayyyyy to be the ghost. He knows if he let's brit die, it will be him and Narc versus me and EF today. Tie results would not be known, and deadline voting shenanigans would likely be required to give him the best chance of winning in that scenario today. So today would have been a lot of work with an uncertain result.

But weigh that against the tie scenario. Results D & E. In Result D, he has the possibility to put an end to it yesterday by switching to a tie. The previous tie ended in all death, so there is some evidence that will happen again. But if it fails, if he switches and everyone lives, it will be 3-2 villagers versus bad guys, with him seeming the most suspicious for forcing the tie.

So you have to ask yourself, is murrayyyyy the kind of player to take a chance on that tie, going for Result D at the risk of Result E, or would he play it safe and stick with brit dying (Result A)?

Old 04-12-2013, 12:07 PM   #532
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

More food for thought re: brit at the deadline.

His vote was on me. It was 3 for brit, 2 for Narc and then brit's vote on me.

As it turns out, brit was facing the same situation as EF in Scenario 1. He could force the tie with Narc and take his chances with the tie gods.

Here's the thing, though--he didn't do that. Remember, I said EF in Scenario One would have eventually switched to Narc and forced the tie, if I hadn't changed my mind on him.

And brit was here. He was clearly desperately trying to survive, but he didn't opt for the Narc tie.

Brit as a ghost knows the game will end if he dies, and up until the last minute of the deadline, that was what was going to happen. Instead of forcing the simple tie (brit versus Narc), he tried to talk murrayyyyy or EF into forcing the tie.

I don't think a ghost brit would do that. He would just force the tie with Narc and hope that this time everyone would live. He wouldn't put his fate in the hands of a villager murrayyyyy to produce a tie he could do himself. The only advantage of having murrayyyyy do it would be to have me in the tie, and that does nothing. If the tie is death, doesn't matter. If the tie is life, I am alive either way. So if brit went that route to include me, there doesn't seem to be much point to it.

So I don't think brit is a ghost.

in my mind, I am thinking it is EF after all, or it is murrayyyyy taking a chance with the tie result.

Old 04-12-2013, 12:08 PM   #533
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I think Narc is playing a waiting game, or he has decided not to vote at all.

Old 04-12-2013, 12:19 PM   #534
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Jeez, I expected there to be maybe 1 post since I last posted.

Quick check in at work.

Thoughts on those remaining:

Narc - If he is actually the remaining ghost he deserves the win; have to stay with believing he is the cultist at this point.

murrayyyyy - Having never played against him I can't get a good read. He made a gutsy move last night. Aside from that his game has looked a lot like an UTR wolf. His reaction to last night reminded me of his reaction when he thought that he was lynched in the previous game, but to the other direction. He clearly seemed to think that he had just won the game. I have not yet been convinced to move my vote.

Chief - he is really making me uncomfortable with his sudden involvement in trying to help. He is playing a lot like wolf Chief. Stay UTR until he can try to hit the winning homerun.

brit - No real feel for him at the moment. He seems to have been gunning for me but that doesn't make him a wolf.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:24 PM   #535
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
There is an outside possibility for murrayyyyy to be the ghost. He knows if he let's brit die, it will be him and Narc versus me and EF today. Tie results would not be known, and deadline voting shenanigans would likely be required to give him the best chance of winning in that scenario today. So today would have been a lot of work with an uncertain result.

I look at his reaction after the deadline. That was just like his reaction from the previous game but instead of upset villager being lynched it was one of someone who seemed to truly believed they just won. The only way to believe in that outcome would be if he knew that there were 2 villagers in that lynch vote.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:28 PM   #536
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Back to work, will check back in when I can. Have a couple hours of meetings ahead of me but I will check in before leaving. If my laptop has been cleared of whatever that was then I will be online for a little while tonight to discuss.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:35 PM   #537
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

To be honest I already consider myself to be out of the game. I'm with Danny on the sidelines cheering on the ghost. Don't expect anything from me today. Unless you all want to vote nightfall before I go to bed. Then I'll be happy to decide where to vote if it makes a difference.

Or you can all vote no lynch and nightfall now. I promise to judge everyone's cases carefully on their merits before making my decision.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:14 PM   #538
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Here is the problem with looking at all 3 (from my perspective).

Chief and Eagle have the same voting record at the end of every day. Both usually placed right behind each other.

D1 - 113 and 118 (EF) are the votes. (2 of the last 5 votes)
EF votes for Lathum then bullet, chief for bullet only. (all village votes)

D2 - 203 and 223 (EF) are the votes (2 of the last 3 votes)
EF votes for Brit, Danny, Autumn, Chief votes for Autumn only.

D3 - 292 and 317 (CW) are the votes
EF votes Brit and then Lathum. CH votes Lathum only.

D4 - Both on Brit
Old 04-12-2013, 01:20 PM   #539
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

So, we're both ghosts?

Old 04-12-2013, 01:20 PM   #540
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Brit and I were the last 2 votes on Danny that created a tie with 6 mins left and Brit didn't move off Danny. That's a big risk since he has played more and this was my first tie ever in a vote. He had plenty of time to move off Danny. That would be ballsy of both of us to vote late on Danny when we didn't have to.

In fact all me, Brit, and EF have voted for Danny during the game and Danny had a hanging vote on EF most of day 2.

Ugh, I'm thinking chief has played as a UTR ghost the whole game. Not much of a voting record, always on the body. Only one vote a day. Would he play that sloppy on purpose?
Old 04-12-2013, 01:21 PM   #541
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
So, we're both ghosts?

Day two keeps screwing with my mind...
Old 04-12-2013, 01:22 PM   #542
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Day two keeps screwing with my mind...

I mean d3, Brit should have moved off Danny if he was a ghost.
Old 04-12-2013, 01:43 PM   #543
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

unvote Britrock
vote Chief Rum

It came down to D2 and D3 for me. I don't think me or Brit had the balls to vote off Danny that late D3 and Danny left EF out there all day by not moving off him D2.
Old 04-12-2013, 01:53 PM   #544
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
unvote Britrock
vote Chief Rum

It came down to D2 and D3 for me. I don't think me or Brit had the balls to vote off Danny that late D3 and Danny left EF out there all day by not moving off him D2.

What I keep pointing out about my ghost candidacy that no one seems to want to take in is this. Why as a ghost would I work to save a villager EF?

If you can make a compelling and reasonable case for me as a ghost and still explain that, hell, I'll vote myself!

Old 04-12-2013, 02:06 PM   #545
britrock88
Pro Starter

Chief, who would be your choice between EF and murrayyyyy?
Old 04-12-2013, 02:07 PM   #546
britrock88
Pro Starter

(EF, who would be your choice between Chief and murrayyyyy?)
Old 04-12-2013, 02:13 PM   #547
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post
Chief, who would be your choice between EF and murrayyyyy?

I haven't 100% decided, but even if I was, I'm planning to wait until a little later because I want to be sure Narciszo is in bed and asleep, so he can't affect things.

Old 04-12-2013, 02:15 PM   #548
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I haven't 100% decided, but even if I was, I'm planning to wait until a little later because I want to be sure Narciszo is in bed and asleep, so he can't affect things.

Time Zone Facist!
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:22 PM   #549
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Time Zone Facist!

Okay, here you go.

VOTE NARCIZO

Old 04-12-2013, 02:43 PM   #550
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quick moment between meetings.

I keep waffling between Chief and five y.

Chief has played wolf Chief 101. UTR until the last moment then start steering things.

I still can't get last night's reaction from murrayyyyy out of my head. I always play this game on gut reaction to others' posts and I think I have a decent amount of success doing that. My gut reaction to his reaction is that he is a wolf.

As of now I am staying with my gut. Though my head is saying Chief.

If Narc is the final wolf and is laughing his @$$ off at us I humbly bow to his greatness.