Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-13-2006, 06:29 AM   #701
hoopsguy
General Manager

Blade, count me among the intrigued.

I strongly suspect you are wrong on some of the people chasing you, unless somehow the wolves had information on the survivors very early in the game. I picked up on something in the thread yesterday that has me convinced that KWhit is a survivor.

Spleen's staunch defense of KWhit makes me think that he is a survivor as well. Raiders had put out the idea that he was being "coached" earlier but that is not the path I'm going down with my suspicions on him at this point. Again, he is now showing up fairly high on my survivor list.

Right now the distrust list is Alan T, Desnudo, and Pennywise. I'm not arrogant enough to think that all three are others, but if at least one of them is not an other I'm completely off my game.

It feels like sides are beginning to be drawn here - hope I'm aligning with the correct people.

VOTE PENNYWISEB
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 06:32 AM   #702
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Blade, count me among the intrigued.

I strongly suspect you are wrong on some of the people chasing you, unless somehow the wolves had information on the survivors very early in the game. I picked up on something in the thread yesterday that has me convinced that KWhit is a survivor.

Spleen's staunch defense of KWhit makes me think that he is a survivor as well. Raiders had put out the idea that he was being "coached" earlier but that is not the path I'm going down with my suspicions on him at this point. Again, he is now showing up fairly high on my survivor list.

Right now the distrust list is Alan T, Desnudo, and Pennywise. I'm not arrogant enough to think that all three are others, but if at least one of them is not an other I'm completely off my game.

It feels like sides are beginning to be drawn here - hope I'm aligning with the correct people.

VOTE PENNYWISEB
Ive stated repeatedly i think kwhit is good...spleen i still dont know about, as knowing im not an other, anyone that brings up evidence against me gains some of my interest. Im merely saying alan staunchly supported me last game and we saw how that turned out...the wolves know who the villagers are are can surely support one.

If your around past this post ask me some questions...my role in this game is quite unique from everyone else
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 06:34 AM   #703
hoopsguy
General Manager

Blade, Post #686
Quote:
The others know im not bad, and i hope they think i have some special role. As if they attack me they will not only not kill a villager that night, but also waste a night and delay their own victory.

I can't be late for work this morning, so I'm not going to have too much time to work through this stuff today, Maverick.

But I'm not following the part that the others would kill you, yet waste a night - unless you are suggesting that you have a vanilla survivor role and that is a wasted night for them.

If you have some way to protect yourself for a night, that is great. But I don't know how you could have that as well as knowing something in terms of a failed aasassination last night on mckerney.
Old 02-13-2006, 06:39 AM   #704
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Blade, Post #686

I can't be late for work this morning, so I'm not going to have too much time to work through this stuff today, Maverick.

But I'm not following the part that the others would kill you, yet waste a night - unless you are suggesting that you have a vanilla survivor role and that is a wasted night for them.

If you have some way to protect yourself for a night, that is great. But I don't know how you could have that as well as knowing something in terms of a failed aasassination last night on mckerney.
Dont let me hold you up from work iceman, ill be around after like 4 oclock west coast for some close to the dealine work around if you want. As i said, my role is quite unique. And im implying that i have a role where it would greatly harm the wolves numbers to attack me(either they wouldnt kill me at all, by far the most likely, or they would lose multiple members of their group...determined by odds)...my role is built for survival...does that wet your appetite as you head to work?
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 02-13-2006, 06:40 AM   #705
hoopsguy
General Manager

It is possible that mckerney had a "blessed" role if he was able to resist a night attack, although if he was the target of a survivor assassination attempt I wonder if that would come into play.

Blade, if you know there was an assassination attempt on mckerney last night then do you believe that Mr. W's death was just part of the game mechanics of being lynched (jail, then death the followin morning if some special role does not save him)? Because earlier speculation was that somehow Mr. W was assassinated while in jail, despite the fact that Post #1 says "lynched". I think you were one of the people who brought this up, but would have to look back to verify that. Which would have to wait for this evening as I have about five minutes now ...
Old 02-13-2006, 06:41 AM   #706
Blade6119
Coordinator

dola, much knowledge i have is through luck...i have had both good luck and bad luck come my way this game...them the breaks
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 06:43 AM   #707
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
It is possible that mckerney had a "blessed" role if he was able to resist a night attack, although if he was the target of a survivor assassination attempt I wonder if that would come into play.

Blade, if you know there was an assassination attempt on mckerney last night then do you believe that Mr. W's death was just part of the game mechanics of being lynched (jail, then death the followin morning if some special role does not save him)? Because earlier speculation was that somehow Mr. W was assassinated while in jail, despite the fact that Post #1 says "lynched". I think you were one of the people who brought this up, but would have to look back to verify that. Which would have to wait for this evening as I have about five minutes now ...
GO TO WORK...i implied mr. w was assasinated as at first i couldnt figure out why mckerney survived...i originally assumed ardent just capped it at two night kills and that why i assumed mr. w was assasinated as well. As the day went on i discovered it was due to some form of protection...protection i feel tells me exactly what role he has(not bodyguard)
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 06:43 AM   #708
hoopsguy
General Manager

Appetite whetted.

One of three things is going on here:
1.) You are telling the absolute truth, and I'm glad you are on my side instead of some buff other
2.) You are making all of this up to avoid being targeted as a simple survivor with zero ability to defend yourself at night
3.) You are an other engaged in some very creative fiction.

Two of these three are options that work just fine for me. I'll try to work through some possibilities in my head today and we'll catch up before the deadline.
Old 02-13-2006, 06:49 AM   #709
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Appetite whetted.

One of three things is going on here:
1.) You are telling the absolute truth, and I'm glad you are on my side instead of some buff other
2.) You are making all of this up to avoid being targeted as a simple survivor with zero ability to defend yourself at night
3.) You are an other engaged in some very creative fiction.

Two of these three are options that work just fine for me. I'll try to work through some possibilities in my head today and we'll catch up before the deadline.
Im telling most of the truth...some things i cant share as they would help the wolves.(or ardent has said i cant share) Hows this for trying to earn your trust? At the beginning of the game i was offered the option of which team i wanted to win with.(who i wanted my allegience to be with)...i chose to go for a villager victory...if i had picked wolves i would not have known them, but would have won if they won. As a villager i win with the villagers, and mostly through luck have found a few things out. But as for who the wolves are i know as much as you do currently.

Anyone have an idea what role i could have?
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 06:50 AM   #710
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Oh hello raiders, your early...want to chat?
Crap..I'm behind at work, and I'll be gone most of the day. Just got a complaint.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 06:51 AM   #711
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
Crap..I'm behind at work, and I'll be gone most of the day. Just got a complaint.
No worries, sorry your behind...work hard buddy, work hard...
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 06:51 AM   #712
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I'm still on the phone, but I'll get a message out before i go.
Old 02-13-2006, 07:00 AM   #713
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Im telling most of the truth...some things i cant share as they would help the wolves.(or ardent has said i cant share) Hows this for trying to earn your trust? At the beginning of the game i was offered the option of which team i wanted to win with.(who i wanted my allegience to be with)...i chose to go for a villager victory...if i had picked wolves i would not have known them, but would have won if they won. As a villager i win with the villagers, and mostly through luck have found a few things out. But as for who the wolves are i know as much as you do currently.

Anyone have an idea what role i could have?
So to make spleen happy, yes...no, i did not know we were facing the "others" till i got my role...it was a total mistake to post that, as i had assumed it had been posted already. A sloppy error, which has led to me having to do all of this. Luckily, im the one role the wolves do NOT want to mess with. I can gurantee they will be drastically hurt if they do. It all makes sense in show terms too when you hear my role(which ill give soon if you guys dont get)
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 07:04 AM   #714
Blade6119
Coordinator

dola, i did not study this coming in like i said...my comments about not knowing anything earlier were entirely true. Saying i studied was to prevent having to do this. When my defense of the lost thread(i thought a solid one too) failed, i went to this. Basically the only way i die is through lynch. Which is why im doing this...i do not want to be lynched.
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 07:07 AM   #715
hoopsguy
General Manager

Are you playing a Season 1 or Season 2 named character? So far I haven't seen anything about Season 2 characters in the game, although there have been some assumptions out there by people that there is a mix of 1/2 characters in this game.
Old 02-13-2006, 07:09 AM   #716
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Are you playing a Season 1 or Season 2 named character? So far I haven't seen anything about Season 2 characters in the game, although there have been some assumptions out there by people that there is a mix of 1/2 characters in this game.
Character is an interesting classification im not sure applies to me. I was on the island before the plane crash if im not mistaken
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 07:12 AM   #717
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney
Another tidbit for you...you were a very late swap(post deadline) for the assasin. King was as good as dead up until like an hour AFTER the deadline when the assasin got cold feet. If he had gone king, king WOULD have died. For better or worse, i cant say.
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 07:13 AM   #718
Raiders Army
Coordinator

What I see here are groups being formed. I really believe that Blade is a survivor. Spleen, on the other hand, I believe is an other; and at this point I think that mckerney is as well. I will vote for one of them this morning within the next 10 minutes.
Old 02-13-2006, 07:14 AM   #719
hoopsguy
General Manager

What do you suppose you would do if you encountered Locke? Or Eko?

Am I in the right ballpark?
Old 02-13-2006, 07:19 AM   #720
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015
VOTE BLADE6119
I gotta go with spleen on this one. My previous post with his discrepancy voting and then a vote with no explanation.

VOTE SPLEEN1015
Old 02-13-2006, 07:20 AM   #721
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I have an inspection today so I won't be back in the office until about 1630 EST.
Old 02-13-2006, 07:20 AM   #722
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
What do you suppose you would do if you encountered Locke? Or Eko?

Am I in the right ballpark?
If i encountered Locke it would likely have no effect unless i had ill will for him.
Im not quite sure on eko...if he is which character i think he is then absolutely nothing would happen
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 07:21 AM   #723
Blade6119
Coordinator

Note my comment about not really being a character. What other options have been talked about on the island if im not an other or a plane crash survivor? Once we get that i can expand on everything
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 07:26 AM   #724
hoopsguy
General Manager

I was hinting at the security system as the role ...
Old 02-13-2006, 07:26 AM   #725
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I was hinting at the security system as the role ...
No, but same idea...theres another "entity" on the island
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 07:27 AM   #726
Blade6119
Coordinator

dola, though with my role it might be a fair bet there is a security system role
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 07:29 AM   #727
Blade6119
Coordinator

WAIT A TICK....a misunderstanding has just been corrected for me...I AM the security system...my role is the black smoke, which i was just informed by the trusty admin is actually one and the same with the security system...sorry to confuse hoops
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 07:34 AM   #728
spleen1015
Coordinator

By voting for me, Raiders Army has shown me that he is an 'other'. Were he a surivior, he would know that I am one as well if he is paying attention.

I have confidence that KWhit, hoops, Blade, and myself are good guys. KWhit and hoops I am 100% sure about and Blade about 80%.

UNVOTE BLADE6119
VOTE RAIDERS ARMY

I am very close to giving up how I know these folks are good guys, but I want to hold off to see if I can figure out who else is on the good side.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 07:39 AM   #729
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
By voting for me, Raiders Army has shown me that he is an 'other'. Were he a surivior, he would know that I am one as well if he is paying attention.

I have confidence that KWhit, hoops, Blade, and myself are good guys. KWhit and hoops I am 100% sure about and Blade about 80%.

UNVOTE BLADE6119
VOTE RAIDERS ARMY

I am very close to giving up how I know these folks are good guys, but I want to hold off to see if I can figure out who else is on the good side.
Quick question...im not supporting raiders, but since im a good guy, and i dont have even close to the same PM you got(i pray not) does that mean were not both on the same side? Think that there might be good guys who didnt get the same PM you did before saying becuase they didnt share your view their evil. Often, as funny as it sounds, its good guys who are opposing you early and bad guys chummying up
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 07:40 AM   #730
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Ok if Blade is telling the truth, which I honestly have no idea how much of this adds up... Hopefully someone with more lost knowledge than me can validate some of his statements at his possibly having a role as the security system. Anyhows, if he is telling the truth, this puzzles me more about mckerney.

He was virtually the clincher vote for a villager lynch yesterday, and then according to Blade (if Blade is being honest here) was protected that night from an attack? Why would you protect someone who killed a villager like that?

It seems like right now my choices for the day are either A) Pennyweis , or B) Someone else. I've been reading along with everyone's thoughts about why Pennyweis is not on our side, and i still don't see anything that made him any more or less suspicious than Blade or Raiders in his day 1 vote. It seems to me alot of people are jumping on the lynch Penny bandwagon just out of headsteam. Blade likely won't be a lynch target today since he seems to have done a role reveal (even though he said earlier on that any role reveals on this day likely would help the others).. I still don't see why Penny is any more or less suspicious than Raiders right now.

I guess I don't like the bandwagon forming for Penny right now.. so going to go a different direction

VOTE Mckerney
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 07:43 AM   #731
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Quick question...im not supporting raiders, but since im a good guy, and i dont have even close to the same PM you got(i pray not) does that mean were not both on the same side? Think that there might be good guys who didnt get the same PM you did before saying becuase they didnt share your view their evil. Often, as funny as it sounds, its good guys who are opposing you early and bad guys chummying up

You are absolutely right. I think I am stuck looking for a certain red flag identifying survivors that may not be the same red flag for all survivors.

My vote for Raiders was a very quick reaction, but I stand by my vote at this point. It is time to look into Mr. Raiders some more...
Old 02-13-2006, 07:44 AM   #732
Celeval
Pro Starter

Quote:
WAIT A TICK....a misunderstanding has just been corrected for me...I AM the security system...my role is the black smoke, which i was just informed by the trusty admin is actually one and the same with the security system...sorry to confuse hoops
Interesting. I was actually going down the line of Rousseau (who was also on the island pre-crash, and has held her own against the Others).

The interesting implication is that the security system is not on the same 'side' of the Others - although that's more interesting to think about in terms of the show than the game.
Celeval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 07:47 AM   #733
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
(even though he said earlier on that any role reveals on this day likely would help the others)
When did i say this...i remember mr. w saying this repeatedly and i quoted it...i never expressed those sentiments i believe.

My role special power is basically that i can do a lot of damage if attacked by someone...if the others attack me i would most likely either not die(with 1-2 others dying) or die(with 2 dying) if im not mistaken...actual result depends upon dice roll, with an 80/20 chances respectively. Knowledge i picked up about the assasin was utter luck, and i doubt i will be recieving it again. Im basically a blessed villager with the means to fight back...anyone else have questions? I can do what i can to answer
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 07:50 AM   #734
spleen1015
Coordinator

Just wanted to make a quick note...

SnDvls voted for Gramm in post 147 and then Gramm died at the hands of The Others later on...
Old 02-13-2006, 07:51 AM   #735
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeval
Interesting. I was actually going down the line of Rousseau (who was also on the island pre-crash, and has held her own against the Others).

The interesting implication is that the security system is not on the same 'side' of the Others - although that's more interesting to think about in terms of the show than the game.
I could have won with either side, so i dont know if the security system has ever supported either side really. But ardent gave me two options and i picked the villager option. If i hadnt i would not have told you everything i have. If i didnt feel safe from the others i wouldnt have given all i have either, as if i were them i wouldnt like this one bit. From my limited understanding, im fairly safe if you guys dont lynch me. And ive ceased getting information i was lucky enough to recieve due to my role...im really just a glorified blessed role now
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 07:52 AM   #736
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Just wanted to make a quick note...

SnDvls voted for Gramm in post 147 and then Gramm died at the hands of The Others later on...
Which tells me sun is good...sun is usually far more active as a wolf, and i doubt he would link himself this early to the dead.
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 07:57 AM   #737
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Which tells me sun is good...sun is usually far more active as a wolf, and i doubt he would link himself this early to the dead.

It is interesting that you say this now. I was close to making a post about this, but thought it was useless.

I feel like the wolfs would be more active. I don't know why, but I don't think a wolf would have a low level of activity like we are seeing from many of the folks playing.
Old 02-13-2006, 07:59 AM   #738
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
It is interesting that you say this now. I was close to making a post about this, but thought it was useless.

I feel like the wolfs would be more active. I don't know why, but I don't think a wolf would have a low level of activity like we are seeing from many of the folks playing.
I tend to heavily disagree...most wolves will play more low-key...those are the ones to worry about(schmidty sure has been quiet this game)..the active ones are usual good, and generally you see them get picked off...killing gram makes sense since gram had a fair amount of show knowledge. Sun is different...as a wolf hes crazy lol...he HATES DYING...but generally when hes bad hes around more...most go quieter as a wolf...most being the key word
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 08:02 AM   #739
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
When did i say this...i remember mr. w saying this repeatedly and i quoted it...i never expressed those sentiments i believe.

My role special power is basically that i can do a lot of damage if attacked by someone...if the others attack me i would most likely either not die(with 1-2 others dying) or die(with 2 dying) if im not mistaken...actual result depends upon dice roll, with an 80/20 chances respectively. Knowledge i picked up about the assasin was utter luck, and i doubt i will be recieving it again. Im basically a blessed villager with the means to fight back...anyone else have questions? I can do what i can to answer

#526, you said the following:

Quote:
I dont even want hints today...too early to be giving the wolves crumbs to follow in my mind...im betting the only way were going to get any insight is to get some votes out there
Old 02-13-2006, 08:04 AM   #740
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I tend to heavily disagree...most wolves will play more low-key...those are the ones to worry about(schmidty sure has been quiet this game)..the active ones are usual good, and generally you see them get picked off...killing gram makes sense since gram had a fair amount of show knowledge. Sun is different...as a wolf hes crazy lol...he HATES DYING...but generally when hes bad hes around more...most go quieter as a wolf...most being the key word

The last few games at least Schmidty has been quieter, only jumping in when someone mentions his name. Its hard to get a read on him ever because he -always- sounds like a wolf in his responses, even when a normal villager.
Old 02-13-2006, 08:04 AM   #741
spleen1015
Coordinator

I am severely disappointed that I will be unavailable after 4pm EST today until about midnight.

Is there anyway I can let someone vote for me as a proxy?
Old 02-13-2006, 08:04 AM   #742
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
#526, you said the following:
i said i didnt want people giving them hints about their special roles(like wednesday did)...i dont doubt that helped the wolves decide to kill him...i REALLY dont want our bodyguard/seer/etc. hinting at their roles..the only reason i bring mine out is i am no real threat to the wolves and they are no real threat to me...any other time id agree with you.
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 08:06 AM   #743
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
The last few games at least Schmidty has been quieter, only jumping in when someone mentions his name. Its hard to get a read on him ever because he -always- sounds like a wolf in his responses, even when a normal villager.
Hes the anti-blade...only jumping in when called out...i jump in when anyone is even viewing the thread
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 08:07 AM   #744
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
i said i didnt want people giving them hints about their special roles(like wednesday did)...i dont doubt that helped the wolves decide to kill him...i REALLY dont want our bodyguard/seer/etc. hinting at their roles..the only reason i bring mine out is i am no real threat to the wolves and they are no real threat to me...any other time id agree with you.

I guess I still don't see that Mr. W was killed by anything other than a lynch. Maybe I am taking the front post too literally like you are saying. I'm hoping that we figure more out about how the lynch works after day 2 for sure. You seem to either be blowing alot of smoke, or have alot more info about whats going on than I do though, so I'm stuck to either blindly trust what you are saying about Mr. W's death and all the other stuff, or to think you are lying. Right now I do not see any reason that you would come out with such a huge story though, so I guess I'm believing you for now.
Old 02-13-2006, 08:09 AM   #745
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I guess I still don't see that Mr. W was killed by anything other than a lynch. Maybe I am taking the front post too literally like you are saying. I'm hoping that we figure more out about how the lynch works after day 2 for sure. You seem to either be blowing alot of smoke, or have alot more info about whats going on than I do though, so I'm stuck to either blindly trust what you are saying about Mr. W's death and all the other stuff, or to think you are lying. Right now I do not see any reason that you would come out with such a huge story though, so I guess I'm believing you for now.
Your misunderstanding me...when i say for the wolves to kill him, i mean make sure he is lynched(like how when he was tied suddenly he got three votes(and one was a swap from king)...if im a wolf, and i see him hinting he has a special role when hes on the block, im going to try and make sure he goes quietly THAT day
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 08:10 AM   #746
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Hmm Blade, one of the earlier theories that someone had was that a person was jailed, and then the "jailer" would decide if they lived or died while the jailer was still alive. One person tossed out the idea of the security system making this call. Now that you are saying you have a role similar to or exactly like this can you say whether or not you had any role in the death of Mr.W?

Is that how you know it wasn't just a case of him being lynched?
Old 02-13-2006, 08:10 AM   #747
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Your misunderstanding me...when i say for the wolves to kill him, i mean make sure he is lynched(like how when he was tied suddenly he got three votes(and one was a swap from king)...if im a wolf, and i see him hinting he has a special role when hes on the block, im going to try and make sure he goes quietly THAT day

Ahh I see, thats why you had earlier mistrust of hoops, mckerney, etc.
Ok, I think I was taking what you said literaly.
Old 02-13-2006, 08:11 AM   #748
KWhit
Coordinator

Hmmmm... Very interesting turn of events overnight. I'm not sure what to believe at this point.

Something I find very interesting is that Blade states the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade 6119
Luckily, im the one role the wolves do NOT want to mess with. I can gurantee they will be drastically hurt if they do. It all makes sense in show terms too when you hear my role(which ill give soon if you guys dont get).

Quote:
Basically the only way i die is through lynch. Which is why im doing this...i do not want to be lynched.

If true, why would he post this? If he is truly on the survivors side, wouldn't he want to keep this to himself and let the others attack him? It sounds like drawing an attack to him would hurt the others - it would take away one of their night kills and possibly take down one of them too (his "drastically hurt" comment).

He obviously felt that he needed a role reveal to clear his name, but there are a couple of things that trouble me about it:

1) It was hours and hours before the voting deadline and Blade doesn't have many votes on him at all (maybe 1, I think...) - seems too early for a role reveal.

2) He gave away the element of surprise (and a huge advantage for us survivors) by telling the others that he can't be killed by them. THAT'S A BIG GIFT THAT HE JUST GAVE TO THE OTHERS IF TRUE! And I don't think he needed to include that information as part of his role reveal. So why did he? Maybe to explain why the others don't kill him tonight (and tomorrow night, etc.) if he avoids lynching.

I'm not saying I don't believe him, but it deserves more scrutiny.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 08:11 AM   #749
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
You seem to either be blowing alot of smoke, or have alot more info about whats going on than I do though, so I'm stuck to either blindly trust what you are saying about Mr. W's death and all the other stuff, or to think you are lying. Right now I do not see any reason that you would come out with such a huge story though, so I guess I'm believing you for now.
I know my role, and i know what happened with an assasination attempt on night one...past that i know nothing...so since you know your role all i know more then you is the assasination attempt
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 08:13 AM   #750
Celeval
Pro Starter

Quote:
Hmm Blade, one of the earlier theories that someone had was that a person was jailed, and then the "jailer" would decide if they lived or died while the jailer was still alive. One person tossed out the idea of the security system making this call. Now that you are saying you have a role similar to or exactly like this can you say whether or not you had any role in the death of Mr.W?

Is that how you know it wasn't just a case of him being lynched?

I'll respond to this from a show POV after Blade does from his.
Celeval is offline   Reply With Quote