Millennial 10 12.35%
Gen Z 0 0%
Trout 5 6.17%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-22-2019, 09:16 AM   #1
Edward64
Head Coach

Boomers vs Millennials

There is obviously a lot of "pent-up" anger from Millennials directed at their elders. Thought it would be more appropriate to have a separate thread vs the Democratic Primaries thread.

For a proposed definition

Generation - Wikipedia
Quote:
Baby boomers, also known as Generation W,[38] the Me Generation or Boomers, are the generation that were born mostly following World War II, typically born from 1946 to 1964. Increased birth rates were observed during the post–World War II baby boom making them a relatively large demographic cohort.[39][40]

Generation X, commonly abbreviated to Gen X, is the generation following the baby boomers. Demographers and researchers typically use starting birth years ranging from the early-to-mid 1960s and ending birth years in the early 1980s. The term has also been used in different times and places for a number of different subcultures or countercultures since the 1950s.

In the U.S., some called Xers the "baby bust" generation because of a drop in birth rates following the baby boom.[41] The drop in fertility rates in America began in the late 1950s. But according to authors William Strauss and Neil Howe (who use a twenty year span from 1961 to 1981 for their birth years), by 1991 there were approximately 88.5 million Xers in the U.S.[42]

Millennials, also known as Generation Y,[43] are the cohort of people following Generation X. Researchers and popular media use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years, with 1981 to 1996 a widely accepted definition. According to Pew Research, the Millennials will surpass the Baby Boomers in numbers in the U.S. in 2019, with an anticipated 72 million Boomers and 73 million Millennials.[44]

Generation Z, or simply Gen Z, is the cohort of people born after the Millennials. Demographers and researchers typically use the mid- to late-1990s as starting birth years.[45]

Last edited by Edward64 : 11-22-2019 at 10:27 AM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 09:25 AM   #2
Scoobz0202
Pro Rookie

Seeing baby boomers getting mad about "Ok, boomer" makes me laugh after hearing the disdain for millennials as being entitled, lazy, snowflakes the past few years.
Scoobz0202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 09:29 AM   #3
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I wonder if enough boomers have died in the last 4 years to make a noticeable difference in the outcome of the election.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 09:42 AM   #4
lungs
Pro Rookie

Recently, one of my friends was talking with disdain and throwing the millennial stereotypes around about laziness and all that. Unfortunately, I had the task of informing him that by being born in 1983, he was in fact a millennial. Then it became a discussion of definition of the generations. I think I finally shut him up by saying that because we graduated high school in 2001, we came of age at the turn of the millennium. Therefore, we are millennials.

Now I’ve seen some things circling social media from my fellow early millennials about how we are the best millennials because we still played outside and other crap like that. A lot of selective memory. As if Nintendo and Sega didn’t exist.
lungs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 09:46 AM   #5
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

I am what has been recently called an Xennial as I was born in 1980. As you will note in your definitions, Gen X apparently goes to 81 and Millennials go to early 80s, but some try to include 80 as Millennials.
Old 11-22-2019, 09:47 AM   #6
JediKooter
Coordinator

I like how people are surprised that Millennials are pushing back after being blamed for the death of just about everything.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 09:48 AM   #7
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobz0202 View Post
Seeing baby boomers getting mad about "Ok, boomer" makes me laugh after hearing the disdain for millennials as being entitled, lazy, snowflakes the past few years.

Indeed. The lack of awareness is stunning.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:00 AM   #8
Ryche
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I wonder if enough boomers have died in the last 4 years to make a noticeable difference in the outcome of the election.

From a presentation I saw at a population conference, if the demographics of the electorate stays exactly the same as in 2016, the Dem candidate wins. So possibly yes.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:10 AM   #9
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
I am what has been recently called an Xennial as I was born in 1980. As you will note in your definitions, Gen X apparently goes to 81 and Millennials go to early 80s, but some try to include 80 as Millennials.

As a late Xer [75] I identify much more with Millennials. Beside the fact that X gets squashed by these 2 behemoths, I feel like it's better to just throw in on that side, although, I did read an article where most Xers were Boomer supporters.

As a much more tech savvy person in my gen with much more Millennial leanings it just makes more sense. Besides, boomers never gave 2 fucks about Xers either.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 10:11 AM   #10
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:

Similar, I'm at the tail end of the Boomers and have always considered myself more Gen X.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:17 AM   #11
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
As a late Xer [75] I identify much more with Millennials. Beside the fact that X gets squashed by these 2 behemoths, I feel like it's better to just throw in on that side, although, I did read an article where most Xers were Boomer supporters.

As a much more tech savvy person in my gen with much more Millennial leanings it just makes more sense. Besides, boomers never gave 2 fucks about Xers either.

Mid-ish(?) Gen Xer here (71) and I empathize and lean way more towards/with Millennial's and later generations than I do with the boomers.

Yup! Us in the gen X league pretty much tried to do everything our boomer parents did and got shafted. "Just get a bachelors or masters and you're set" and then just go, "Oops, guess you didn't try hard enough. Sorry you can only get a job at McDonald's with your degree".

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
Old 11-22-2019, 10:19 AM   #12
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

This is me, down to the birth year and everything.

I do however wear being a GenX as a badge of honor. I think we are the last of an old guard that remembers how things were before technology gave us all we need at our fingers. Boomes dont really get technology, ease of info, etc...and Millennials don't really get how people lived without these things. Our generation straddles those worlds. Life without cell phones, cable, newspapers being primary source of info, listening to the radio with your hand on the record button to tape a song, actually watching a TV show when it came on or you missed it, etc...Lots of struggles Millennials would never understand
Old 11-22-2019, 10:24 AM   #13
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Life without cell phones

Oh man, just the cell phones and if we had those in high school, I can only imagine all the trouble I would have gotten into and especially after I found out about the wonderful world of girls, haha! At least *old man voice* back in my day, if I didn't call my parents, it was a legit excuse that I didn't have any money for the pay phone. */old man voice*

Last edited by JediKooter : 11-22-2019 at 10:24 AM.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:27 AM   #14
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKooter View Post
Oh man, just the cell phones and if we had those in high school, I can only imagine all the trouble I would have gotten into and especially after I found out about the wonderful world of girls, haha! At least *old man voice* back in my day, if I didn't call my parents, it was a legit excuse that I didn't have any money for the pay phone. */old man voice*

I shudder when I think about the shit I would have done with a camera phone in high school.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:28 AM   #15
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

It was a suspension level offense to have a pager in school when I was in high school. The reason given - they were for drug dealers.

Proper Gen X-er. Both sides deserve derision and mockery.

Last edited by Coffee Warlord : 11-22-2019 at 10:29 AM.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 10:29 AM   #16
Edward64
Head Coach

With Gen X far ahead, maybe I should re-label this as Boomers vs Gen X. Let's give it 2-3 more days to better understand our demographics

Last edited by Edward64 : 11-22-2019 at 10:30 AM.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:29 AM   #17
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:

The big one for me was memorizing the codes to get the correct long distance provider, then memorizing my dad's credit card number (with expiration) so I could use it for those calls. You had to know what the beeps meant, what codes to use and if not, then how to make a collect call. My kids can't (or won't) memorize their times tables as adults.

Like Steam?

Last edited by PilotMan : 11-22-2019 at 10:32 AM.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:31 AM   #18
Izulde
Head Coach

Another xennial. Our microgeneration *really* got shafted in the labor market. Gen Xers gobbled up the high-paying jobs and then companies wanted the cheaper millennials for everything else. I remain very bitter about this.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 10:32 AM   #19
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
The big one for me was memorizing the codes to get the correct long distance provider, then memorizing my dad's credit card number so I could use it for those calls. You had to know what the beeps meant, what codes to use and if not, then how to make a collect call. My kids can't (or won't) memorize their times tables as adults.

My kids are Gen Z. I remember wife and me teaching them & testing their multiplication tables up to 12. I remember my mom doing the same for me.

Last edited by Edward64 : 11-22-2019 at 10:33 AM.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:37 AM   #20
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
I shudder when I think about the shit I would have done with a camera phone in high school.

No kidding! Was talking to my best friend (been my best friend since Jr High) and we were saying about how we could get away with stuff so much easier if we had cell phones just by sending a quick text to our friends to coordinate our alibis. There were pagers back then but they were expensive and only some of the rich kids and the kids that were dealing, had them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan
The big one for me was memorizing the codes to get the correct looking distance provider, then memorizing my dad's credit card number so I could use it for those calls. You had to know what the beeps meant, what codes to use and if not, then how to make a collect call. My kids can't (or won't) memorize their times tables as adults.

Oh shoot, I don't remember that, but, we only had one area code so maybe that's why? Very few things that are as stressful as waiting to hear whether or not the collect call was accepted or not.

Old 11-22-2019, 10:39 AM   #21
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
Another xennial. Our microgeneration *really* got shafted in the labor market. Gen Xers gobbled up the high-paying jobs and then companies wanted the cheaper millennials for everything else. I remain very bitter about this.

Boomers added life expectancy and refusal to retire, remain in power has really fucked everyone else. They just clog the pipeline. They were able to move up the chain faster with a greatly expanding economy, rode out the downturns with those positions and now, thanks to the last recession refuse to leave.

They cry about their SS after crying about paying for it. It's no secret that the trump tax cuts expire after all boomers have left the workforce, and why no congressional leadership will touch the reduction in benefits necessary to fix SS until everyone has gotten into it. The year 2030 will be landmark year and the cherry on top for all the ways the boomers fucked us.

Like Steam?

Old 11-22-2019, 10:48 AM   #22
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I like how people are surprised that Millennials are pushing back after being blamed for the death of just about everything.

Millenials being called responsible for the death of some company is a big pet peeve of mine. It smacks of corporate entitlement.

We didn't kill anything. You corporate assholes failed to tell why your products are worth buying.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:51 AM   #23
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
My kids are Gen Z. I remember wife and me teaching them & testing their multiplication tables up to 12. I remember my mom doing the same for me.

Mine are the same, and in high school. They know them, but there completely suck at then. They simply don't use them enough, and were allowed calculators too long. They are blown away by how fast I can do mental math. My millennial, special needs son, who we were homeschooling when he learned, knows his better because I rode him constantly to learn them. The others didn't get that.

Like Steam?

Old 11-22-2019, 10:58 AM   #24
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
Millenials being called responsible for the death of some company is a big pet peeve of mine. It smacks of corporate entitlement.

We didn't kill anything. You corporate assholes failed to tell why your products are worth buying.

I really enjoyed an article that was like Millenials are responsible for the killing of Applebees, to which my response was.. GOOD!
Old 11-22-2019, 11:07 AM   #25
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:

I think not only entitlement but completely tone deaf too. I like to call it, 'Pulling a Tower Records'. Either adapt to the wants and needs of the newer generations or...go out of business.

They also fail to understand that no one wants to buy expensive crap that needs to be replaced within months.

Old 11-22-2019, 11:08 AM   #26
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
I really enjoyed an article that was like Millenials are responsible for the killing of Applebees, to which my response was.. GOOD!

Oh man, the cajun steak was great on a limited budget.

I don't remember reading about Millennials blamed for killing off companies but agree that its because the companies didn't change fast enough or didn't really have a worthy product(s).

Sears & Kmart comes to mind (but then Gen X probably "killed" off those companies).
Old 11-22-2019, 11:14 AM   #27
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

I don't remember reading about Millennials blamed for killing off companies but agree that its because the companies didn't change fast enough or didn't really have a worthy product(s).

Sears & Kmart comes to mind (but then Gen X probably "killed" off those companies).

Well it's headlines like these that I'm talking about

18 industries which are being killed by millennials | The Independent
Old 11-22-2019, 11:16 AM   #28
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:

It's ab article about the fall of casual dining, in favor of the variety of 'fast' casual.

Why is restaurant traffic falling? Blame millennials

Like Steam?

Old 11-22-2019, 11:25 AM   #29
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

Oh shoot, I don't remember that, but, we only had one area code so maybe that's why? Very few things that are as stressful as waiting to hear whether or not the collect call was accepted or not.

I remember if we were out, at the movies or something, and it was time to get picked up we would collect call our parents. When the call went through and the operator was asking if they would accept it we would just yell over them "ready to be picked up!!" and hang up the phone.

Remember emergency breakthroughs before call waiting was the norm?
Old 11-22-2019, 11:32 AM   #30
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Well it's headlines like these that I'm talking about

18 industries which are being killed by millennials | The Independent

The wording is intended to get clicks but I'm not sure that the point is that we should have all banded together to make sure Kmart was OK (and you don't have to search far to find much meaner stuff said about old people as a group)

Every generation kills lots of stuff. We'd be living in stone ages otherwise.

The craziest thing to me about all this is just that old people used to be young and young people will eventually be old. You'd think there's be say, less racial tension if we all experienced life as each race at some point.

I guess it's just evolutionarily prudent to want to push out the old people, and of course the old people are going to resist that.

Last edited by molson : 11-22-2019 at 11:34 AM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 11:33 AM   #31
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
I remember if we were out, at the movies or something, and it was time to get picked up we would collect call our parents. When the call went through and the operator was asking if they would accept it we would just yell over them "ready to be picked up!!" and hang up the phone.

Remember emergency breakthroughs before call waiting was the norm?

Haha! That's great! Never even thought about doing it that way. I do indeed remember the emergency breakthroughs! When I was in the air force, I did a TDY to Saudi Arabia, so I bought a at&t long distance card, but, I would call the closest base to whoever I was calling, call that base operator and ask to be connected to an off base line and then use the at&t number to cover the cost of that call but it would only be charged from where the base was to the person I was calling. The whole thing was like that episode of M*A*S*H* where Hawkeye was able to call the BBQ place back home and when he hung up, he remembered that he forgot to order the cole slaw.

Old 11-22-2019, 12:03 PM   #32
Scarecrow
College Prospect

I think this is a fairly accurate "Which generation am I" table:

The G.I. Generation – Greatest Generation
- Births from: 1900
- Births until: 1924
- Coming of age: 1918 - 1942

The Silent Generation – Lucky Few
- Births from: 1925
- Births until: 1945
- Coming of age: 1943 - 1963

The Baby Boom Generation – Baby Boomers
- Births from: 1946
- Births until: 1965
- Coming of age: 1964 - 1983

Generation X – Latchkey Kids
- Births from: 1966
- Births until: 1979
- Coming of age: 1984 - 1997

Generation Y – Millennials
- Births from: 1980
- Births until: 1994
- Coming of age: 1998 - 2012

Generation Z – Gen Next
- Births from: 1995
- Births until: 2016
- Coming of age: 2013 - 2034

G.I. Generation (1900-1924)
■ Also known as the Greatest Generation, includes the veterans who fought in World War II.
■ Lived through two World Wars, the Great Depression and many other advances.
■ They are conservative savers, hard-working , with a high sense of moral obligation, patriotism and respect for authority.
■ Two overlapping groups consistent with the Depression Era (born between 1912-1921) and the World War II cohort (born between 1920-1924 to fight in 1939-1945).
■ The parents of the Baby Boomers.

Silent Generation (1925-1945)
■ Born between the two World Wars, many of them who were too young to join the service in the World War II.
■ Also known as the “Post War Cohort” or the “Lucky Few”.
■ Lived through the post war economic boom but also through tensions and approaching wars.
■ Conservative, rational savers, hard-working, patriotic members that fight for security and stability.

Baby Boom Generation (1946-1965)
■ Born after the World War II, their parents belonging to the G.I. Generation.
■ A 14 year increase in birth rate worldwide.
■ Focused on the civil rights movement and cultural development.
■ Lived through the Vietnam War, MLK, the Kennedy assassination, the Nixon resignation.
■ They came of age in the ‘60s with the hippie movement, Woodstock and college rages.
■ Boomers I or The Baby Boomers (1946-1954) and Boomers 2 or the Jones Generation (1955-1965).
■ Many of the Baby boomers embraced a more conservative behavior and eventually gave birth to Generations X and Y.

Generation X (1966-1979)
■ Also known as the Gen X is the first generation to follow the Baby boomers.
■ This is also the first generation to be named and defined by marketers.
■ Many of its members are aware of their generational title.
■ Came of age in the '80s and '90s with the Reagan era, Challenger explosion, fall of Berlin Wall, Persian Gulf War, economic recession.
■ The all-knowing spoiled kids of the Baby Boomers yet with fewer ambitions and less driven to change the world.
■ The generation X kids are called the “latchkey” kids, exposed to daycare and family instability and this has probably shaped how they regard their family life and how the next generation, Y, is being educated. - The best educated with 29% obtaining a bachelor’s degree or higher (6% higher than the previous generation).

Generation Y (1980-1994)
■ Also known as the Echo Boomers or Millennials.
■ The demographic cohort of individuals, primarily children of the Baby boomers.
■ This generation grew up with many world-changing events including the rise of mass communication, technological advance.
■ All knowing as the former Gen X they have what it takes but are also willing to do something about it.
■ This generation benefits from all science advances and better education and has the ambition and desire to change the world.
■ They have been exposed and seen so much that are now immune to traditional ways from marketing to sociology.

Generation Z (1995- )
■ The term generically used to describe the cohort of people born around 2000.
■ Also known as iGeneration, Gen Tech, Gen Wii, Net Gen, Gen Next, Post Gen.
■ This is a generation living in a society where everything is possible and the main communication channel is the internet.
■ A volatile environment of terror threats, possible nuclear or biological attacks.
■ Family stability and moral values put aside, heightened sense of self.
■ Education is now focusing on developing practical skills and enriching creativity.
Old 11-22-2019, 12:28 PM   #33
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

I just want to point out that there is an entire generation living now that hasn't seen the Lions win a playoff game.

One wonders how many generations will die off before another win is seen.
Old 11-22-2019, 12:41 PM   #34
molson
General Manager

Isn't it time for a new generation? I guess they're here already, we just don't know enough about them yet to tell them what's collectively wrong with them.

Last edited by molson : 11-22-2019 at 12:41 PM.
Old 11-22-2019, 12:52 PM   #35
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
Isn't it time for a new generation? I guess they're here already, we just don't know enough about them yet to tell them what's collectively wrong with them.

Probably the final generation
Old 11-22-2019, 12:58 PM   #36
JediKooter
Coordinator

The Pepsi Generation

Old 11-22-2019, 01:02 PM   #37
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

At 1981 I'm squarely between Gen X and Millenial. I sympathize more and identify with Gen X much more than Millenials.

I'll echo some thoughts above - I am super glad that social media, pervasive cell phones, and MMO video games all came of age after I graduated college. That would have been a shitshow.
Vince, Pt. II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 01:09 PM   #38
Edward64
Head Coach

Its pretty clear to me now that it was never Boomers vs Millennials. Its really Boomers vs Gen X (or at least on this forum).
Old 11-22-2019, 01:14 PM   #39
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Probably the final generation

I'm no social scientist, but I suggest the "good luck, suckers!" Generation
Old 11-22-2019, 01:18 PM   #40
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Its pretty clear to me now that it was never Boomers vs Millennials. Its really Boomers vs Gen X (or at least on this forum).

I mean this is a bulletin board for a text based football sim. How many millennials do you really think would be here?
Old 11-22-2019, 01:20 PM   #41
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
The Pepsi Generation

I think that was taken by the Boomers, Gen X or a subset of them. How about Pepsi One Generation?

EDIT: NVM, that would probably be Gen Z.

Last edited by Edward64 : 11-22-2019 at 01:24 PM.
Old 11-22-2019, 01:22 PM   #42
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
I mean this is a bulletin board for a text based football sim. How many millennials do you really think would be here?

By the vitriol, I would have thought they were the majority. But instead a bunch of Gen X venting, using Millennials as their foil
Old 11-22-2019, 01:30 PM   #43
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
I think that was taken by the Boomers, Gen X or a subset of them. How about Pepsi One Generation?

EDIT: NVM, that would probably be Gen Z.

Or how about the Crystal Pepsi Generation? It did make a comeback a couple of years ago

Old 11-22-2019, 01:30 PM   #44
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
I just want to point out that there is an entire generation living now that hasn't seen the Lions win a playoff game.

One wonders how many generations will die off before another win is seen.

I saw a tweet last night talking about the yellow first down line was first seen on tv in 1998. There's an entire generation who don't know football prior to this.

Gen X here and I agree. I would have been in a lot of trouble had I had a cell phone camera in HS. Hell, when I was in the USAF(95-99), we had cell phone cameras a lot of us would have likely been kicked out of the military.
Old 11-22-2019, 01:43 PM   #45
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

If only there was something that could attract them, like ... a beer tent
Old 11-22-2019, 01:52 PM   #46
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobz0202 View Post

It also seems worth mentioning that the boomer generation spent the entirety of their youth actively promoting unprecedented ageism against their parents' generation, and then transitioned to complaining about gen X's attitudes in the 80s and 90s, before they set their sights on millennials.
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.

Last edited by thesloppy : 11-22-2019 at 01:57 PM.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 01:55 PM   #47
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
By the vitriol, I would have thought they were the majority.

Ok boomer

(in seriousness, those sort of comments about millennials is what birthed the ok boomer thing in the first place)
Old 11-22-2019, 01:56 PM   #48
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
If only there was something that could attract them, like ... a beer tent

Who doesn't like a beer tent?

Of course I haven't played text based sports sims in almost a decade (yes, including FM)
Old 11-22-2019, 01:58 PM   #49
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloppy View Post
It also seems worth mentioning that the boomer generation spent the entirety of their youth actively promoting unprecedented ageism against their parents' generation, and then transitioned to complaining about gen X's attitudes in the 80s and 90s, before they set their sights on millennials.

What was the boomer saying back then...never trust anyone over 30 or something like that?

Old 11-22-2019, 02:12 PM   #50
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Quote:
What was the boomer saying back then...never trust anyone over 30 or something like that?

That was it!
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote