Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

View Poll Results: I think we can agree Mustang is the MVP, who did the second best job?
Airhog - Crazy Duke postings were funny, and his voting graphs were helpful 11 35.48%
KevinNU7 - Survived to the end and had some good analysis 2 6.45%
Qwikshot - Threw everyone off as the Cultist, his list was key even after he died! 5 16.13%
Desnudo - Good Bodyguard work and survived despite a lot of suspicion at times 13 41.94%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2005, 02:50 PM   #551
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang
I don't know if I'm buying that Qwik is a Wolf.. why swap from Airhog to Neu? With that act alone and standing out like a sore thumb, he had to know that would put him at the top of the list of suspects...

Of course that could be his strategy. Stand out like a sore thumb and then point out it would be dumb to stand out while being a wolf. Hide in plain sight. I don't think he is a wolf, but you never know.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 03:06 PM   #552
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD
Of course that could be his strategy. Stand out like a sore thumb and then point out it would be dumb to stand out while being a wolf. Hide in plain sight. I don't think he is a wolf, but you never know.

True.. Seems as though we agree that Qwik is calling attention to himself. I hope that Qwik is just a common villager, we already had the Duke jumping around calling attention to himself, I don't think we need someone else with a role calling attention to themselves.

Although, if the Sorceror wants to speak up, by all means.. we'd like to hear from you.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 03:27 PM   #553
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
That said, part of the reason that everyone piled on Airhog was because some of us believed he may have wanted out of the game.

That was my reasoning, why possibly lynch someone innocent when someone wants to die. I had a feeling about one person being a ww but decided to wait and try to find out more info. Lot good that did me.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 03:54 PM   #554
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Not much voting yet, I've noticed. Current vote counts:

Qwikshot - 2 (NoMyths, KevinNU7)
Condors - 1 (Desnudo)
Desnudo - 1 (Condors)

Around 3 hours to go until lynching time.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 03:55 PM   #555
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Is the deadline tonight at 8:00 or when is it??

Seems like the only case stated for someone right now is for Qwik and I'm not buying right now...

Condors and Desnudo voted for each other but, I think condors and Desnudo just voted for each other out of spite.. Although, If one was a wolf, would make sense to even up the voting rather quickly which would suggest Condors would be the wolf in that scenario since he voted second.

When I get home, I'll have to reread comments.. I'm still stuck on Neuqua and NoMyths mentally right now... maybe it is just because of Qwik's list of 6 candidates right now.

Be interesting to see if some people come out to join us tonight.. a whole lotta quiet people.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 06-27-2005, 03:56 PM   #556
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine
Around 3 hours to go until lynching time.

Answers my question...
Old 06-27-2005, 04:06 PM   #557
Swaggs
Coordinator

We need some more people to speak up with what's on their mind.

To me, I'm more suspicious that some of the more outspoken among us are either the seer, the sorcerer, the cultist, or the doctor rather than the werewolf.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 04:08 PM   #558
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I have a couple of thoughts.
First, the wolves may have intentionally not targeted Nequa to get us to lynch Qwik. Especially since going after a quieter person may confuse us more.
I do agree that McSweeny was somewhat random. The wolves getting lucky.
i tend to think that the wolves have not been in much of a danger to this point (I realize this is somewhat obvious since the only person that was close that hasn't got lynched was NoMyths ) It seems that it might be time to look at some of the other names. A couple stick out to me as possible wolves either from what they have said or the timing of their posts or lack therof.
I vote for Jon
He has voted for the bandwagon pick twice. He even voted for Shorty after saying that he liked Shorty's analysis. For the Airhog pick, he waited pretty late (but not last.) to go with the majority. Plus he has been somewhat silent.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 04:33 PM   #559
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

i've been really busy at work. I will re read everything when I get home around 7:00
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 04:35 PM   #560
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Here's and interesting theory. What if both Condors, and Desnudo are wolves? Everyone might just think they are fighting amongst themselves, but if they only vote for each other, then what is the big deal?

Thread Killer extraordinaire

Yay! its football season once again!
Airhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 04:45 PM   #561
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Well, I am going to go play some poker. I won't be back until after the deadline. Let's hope we have a bit better luck than we have been having. Night all
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 04:52 PM   #562
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airhog
Here's and interesting theory. What if both Condors, and Desnudo are wolves? Everyone might just think they are fighting amongst themselves, but if they only vote for each other, then what is the big deal?

That is an interesting idea. I have to admit that I'm very confused. I feel like we've gained very little valuable information so far. I'm going to spend another hour or so thinking about info in this thread, and then hopefully make a good decision that will help us lynch a werewolf.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 05:10 PM   #563
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
That is an interesting idea. I have to admit that I'm very confused. I feel like we've gained very little valuable information so far. I'm going to spend another hour or so thinking about info in this thread, and then hopefully make a good decision that will help us lynch a werewolf.

I rather suspect that you'll spend the next our cleaning your fur and straightening your whiskers, sir!
Fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 05:20 PM   #564
Joe
Pro Starter

sorry for not being active as much today guys, first day on a new job and orientation the first few days this week. I'll be voting after I read through the latest developments.
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 05:21 PM   #565
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airhog

I was thinking one (Condors) potentially but, not both..
Old 06-27-2005, 05:33 PM   #566
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Okay, I am ready to throw out my vote. He has been quiet, but not too quiet, he hasnt openly accused anyone of being a werewolf. I think he has played the game too well upto this point. Either he is a werewolf, or another important role.

I vote Eaglesfan27

Last edited by Airhog : 06-27-2005 at 05:46 PM.
Old 06-27-2005, 05:43 PM   #567
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Hmm.. since voting is few and far between, I believe I will have to

Vote Condors

I'm subscribing to the werewolves laying low theory. Just seems like there is not a whole lot to go on. . . . Condors has already voted for Desnudo once, hopped on the Airhog bandwagon and then voted for Desnudo pretty quickly once again after Desnudo voted for him. With so little people voting right now, I'd be fearful of being lynched because 2 or 3 votes may do it at this rate.. hence the quick vote.

Barring any new insight into anything..
Old 06-27-2005, 05:44 PM   #568
Joe
Pro Starter

I read through the thread, and am suspicious of a few people. I question NoMyths trying to out the seer (which I did last game rather foolishly), but he didn't specifically name names. Maybe he didn't want to draw too much attention to himself in that case, or maybe he just erred on the side of caution. I don't really buy that Quikshot is a wolf, not yet anyway. He could be throwing out that list of people to draw attention away from himself and other wolves, but I don't know yet. But something stood out enough to make me vote this way. Mainly for his thoughts of wanting to lynch someone who he knows is not a wolf (Airhog):

I Vote For Desnudo
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 05:44 PM   #569
Jon
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon
I have a couple of thoughts.
First, the wolves may have intentionally not targeted Nequa to get us to lynch Qwik. Especially since going after a quieter person may confuse us more.
I do agree that McSweeny was somewhat random. The wolves getting lucky.
i tend to think that the wolves have not been in much of a danger to this point (I realize this is somewhat obvious since the only person that was close that hasn't got lynched was NoMyths ) It seems that it might be time to look at some of the other names. A couple stick out to me as possible wolves either from what they have said or the timing of their posts or lack therof.
I vote for Jon
He has voted for the bandwagon pick twice. He even voted for Shorty after saying that he liked Shorty's analysis. For the Airhog pick, he waited pretty late (but not last.) to go with the majority. Plus he has been somewhat silent.

It's called work.....I'm a lawyer and a I had ton of cases on today. I wasn't sure who to vote for, but...
I vote ntndeacon
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 05:46 PM   #570
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Well, I'm too thrilled with some real life news to think coherently now (see my thread about being nervous) but I will go with my thinking to this point.

Qwikshot, I don't consider myself the grammar or spelling police. However, much can be revealed by subtle slips of the tongue. You've referred to us villagers as the villagers. One could deduce that you don't consider yourself a villager. You've tried to throw aspersions on a group of 6. That is convenient. 6 people to hopefully be lynched while you eat people at night. You are quite clever, but I do believe you are a werewolf.

I vote Quikshot
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 05:46 PM   #571
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Looks like the voting is going the complete opposite of yesterday's:

Qwikshot - 3 (NoMyths, KevinNU7, Eaglesfan27)
Condors - 2 (Desnudo, Mustang)
Desnudo - 2 (Condors, GWB)
Jon - 1 (ntndeacon)
Eaglesfan27 -1 (Airhog)
Ntndeacon - 1 (Jon)

Last edited by Peregrine : 06-27-2005 at 05:47 PM.
Old 06-27-2005, 05:48 PM   #572
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine
Looks like the voting is going the complete opposite of yesterday's:

At least the votes are coming out now though.
Old 06-27-2005, 05:57 PM   #573
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Approximately an hour left to vote, hopefully the votes will coalesce around someone, and there are several people who haven't voted yet.
Old 06-27-2005, 06:01 PM   #574
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
I read through the thread, and am suspicious of a few people. I question NoMyths trying to out the seer (which I did last game rather foolishly), but he didn't specifically name names. Maybe he didn't want to draw too much attention to himself in that case, or maybe he just erred on the side of caution. I don't really buy that Quikshot is a wolf, not yet anyway. He could be throwing out that list of people to draw attention away from himself and other wolves, but I don't know yet. But something stood out enough to make me vote this way. Mainly for his thoughts of wanting to lynch someone who he knows is not a wolf (Airhog):

I Vote For Desnudo

If I wanted to lynch Airhog I would have voted for him. I'm definitely not a wolf.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 06:06 PM   #575
Jon
High School Varsity

After reading the thread, instead of voting out of spite, I'm going to agree with Eaglesfan and
Unvote ntndeacon.
and
I vote for Qwikshot
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 06:08 PM   #576
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush

I Vote For Desnudo

This sounds like pretty good logic to me and since I haven't been able to come out with a great position of my own...

I Vote For Desnudo
Old 06-27-2005, 06:15 PM   #577
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Well, I think I know where this is headed, and since I dont have any reason to fear repurcussions, I am changing my vote

UNVOTE Eaglesfan27
Vote Qwikshot

Not that I dont think that Eaglesfan27 isnt suspicious, but I think Qwikshot is more suspicious

Old 06-27-2005, 06:17 PM   #578
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Sorry guys, I've been running errands in the city all day and am just now catching up. I'll read the comments earlier and post my vote in a few short minutes.
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 06:22 PM   #579
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

You guys really think Qwik is a wolf? I wasn't happy that he put me on his short list, but I didn't think he was a wolf...
Old 06-27-2005, 06:24 PM   #580
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Well based on what he said, he is definately suspicious, but I think Eaglesfan is just as suspicious, I just dont see the votes coming in for eaglesfan

Old 06-27-2005, 06:25 PM   #581
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

OK. I just got home for work.

Based on the combination of his slip of the tongue, his accusations of 6 other people without much to go on, and the fact that he knew airhog wasn't a werewolf I vote for Qwikshot
Old 06-27-2005, 06:31 PM   #582
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

I don't know if Airhog had planned what he did right from the start but I do think that it was very well played. It is just too unfortunate he couldn't nail one of the wolves while he was at it.

I want to go in either one of two directions here with my vote. I can vote one way and basically go "with the mob" or I can go with my own personal little *hunch* on who I think is a wolf.

Since it is very early in the game and to me no real evidence has pushed me towards one player or another, I am going to for now Vote for Qwikshot .
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 06:32 PM   #583
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

He figured Airhog was the Duke and he was right. If everyone is going to vote for him, I hope you are right.
Old 06-27-2005, 06:33 PM   #584
Airhog
Captain Obvious

He did, but if he was the werewolf, he would know I wasnt a werewolf, and had to be the duke

Old 06-27-2005, 06:46 PM   #585
Swaggs
Coordinator

Qwikshot is a tough call to me. It is possible that he is the seer (who right now we badly need w/ the witness out of the picture), but he could be the sorcerer or cultist, too. Since he could be one of those two or a werewolf (of which I'm assuming there are more than one), I'm going to go with the odds and barring any last minute changes I vote Qwikshot.
Old 06-27-2005, 06:51 PM   #586
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Ah the mob mentality kicks in...

well kill me if you must...but you all lose in the end.

Vote Eaglesfan27

He's one of the six, I say look there.

I just love how everyone has nothing to go on, but it's there.

10 mintues till death for me, rather swing from the gallows than meet the canines.

But I will say this, you all are pretty cowardly, and some of you will regret my death.
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 06:52 PM   #587
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

If Qwikshot is not a werewolf, it will be interesting to see how many of his 6 voted for him.
Old 06-27-2005, 06:53 PM   #588
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuqua
I don't know if Airhog had planned what he did right from the start but I do think that it was very well played. It is just too unfortunate he couldn't nail one of the wolves while he was at it.

I want to go in either one of two directions here with my vote. I can vote one way and basically go "with the mob" or I can go with my own personal little *hunch* on who I think is a wolf.

Since it is very early in the game and to me no real evidence has pushed me towards one player or another, I am going to for now Vote for Qwikshot .

No real evidence, did you read my postings?!?!

At least have a theory, have something...
Old 06-27-2005, 06:55 PM   #589
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Shame I don't have till 11 to convince you all...damn shame.
Old 06-27-2005, 06:55 PM   #590
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I voted for him but it wasn't out of spite. I just think the most evidence points his way.
Old 06-27-2005, 06:55 PM   #591
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

5 minutes till the end...

Let me ask you all, do you really think I would go out of my way to discuss my theories if I was the wolf? You guys are more paranoid than I thought, I find it comical.
Old 06-27-2005, 06:57 PM   #592
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

You all are basically giving the wolves an "out" again.

I know some of you must be the wolves voting for my death...

Look deep, 3 minutes...

You guys won't sleep well tonight...
Old 06-27-2005, 06:58 PM   #593
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

"hangman, hangman...wait a little while...I think I see my friends a-comin, riding a many a mile..."
Old 06-27-2005, 06:59 PM   #594
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls...dyin' time's here..."

You guys chose wrong...I've said my peace.

Last edited by Qwikshot : 06-27-2005 at 07:01 PM.
Old 06-27-2005, 06:59 PM   #595
Swaggs
Coordinator

My vote is still up for grabs...
Old 06-27-2005, 07:00 PM   #596
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
My vote is still up for grabs...

It won't make a difference.
Old 06-27-2005, 07:00 PM   #597
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

8 is the deadline right?
Old 06-27-2005, 07:01 PM   #598
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I have one name in my head, I feel has gotta be a wolf, based the way this persons has been talking since the beginning, just a subtle little feeling I get.

I think Eaglefan now has an unfair advantage!!!

Last edited by jeff061 : 06-27-2005 at 07:02 PM.
jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 07:01 PM   #599
Swaggs
Coordinator

I believe so. But I don't think everyone voted.
Old 06-27-2005, 07:02 PM   #600
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Unless some think it's still at 11, but I doubt it.