Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-11-2010, 11:50 AM   #1
cmp
Pro Rookie

FOFC Racing Interactive Dynasty - Sprint Cup and Truck Series

The Season 18 sign-in thread is up.

FOFC Sprint Cup Series Season 18 Sign-in & Sign-up Thread - Front Office Football Central

Last edited by cmp : 04-28-2015 at 09:35 AM.
cmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 07:03 AM   #2
wade moore
lolzcat

As you may have seen me post elsewhere, my interest in NASCAR is piqued. Any chance of you doing season 19?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 03:49 PM   #3
cmp
Pro Rookie

The FOFC Sprint Cup Series has returned. We have around 19 spots left for new drivers.

The FOFC Sprint Cup Racing Series Returns - Season 1 Sign-Ups Underway - Front Office Football Central
Old 04-11-2015, 07:53 AM   #4
cmp
Pro Rookie

About 5 spots remain as we get ready for the Daytona 500 on Monday.
Old 04-24-2015, 06:55 PM   #5
cmp
Pro Rookie

TRUCK SERIES

We have only 2 more spots left in our Sprint Cup Series.

With the series nearly full, I want to make sure there is always room for new drivers and to keep this series going on for a long time. Starting in Season 2 I will be adding the FOFC Camping World Truck Series. All new drivers will head on over to the Truck series in order to try and earn their way into the Sprint Cup Series.

At that point, we will begin a relegation system where the bottom 5 drivers from the Sprint Cup series will be demoted to the Truck Series for the next season and the top 5 Truck series drivers will be promoted. All drivers are eligible to add a driver into the Truck series but the rule will remain where you can only have 2 drivers at a time in the Sprint Cup series. If your driver finishes in the top 5 of the trucks he cannot be promoted if you already have 2 drivers.

As well as being a way for new drivers to enter the series, it can also be a way for current drivers to try out new stat sets with your truck drivers.

If you are interested in signing up a new driver into the Sprint Cup or Truck series, head over to the sign-up thread. The FOFC Racing Series - Sign-Up Thread - Front Office Football Central

Here is the main thread for the series http://www.operationsports.com/fofc/...ad.php?t=90202

Last edited by cmp : 04-24-2015 at 06:57 PM.
Old 05-14-2015, 03:37 PM   #6
cmp
Pro Rookie

Season 1 of the Sprint Cup Series is completed and Season 2 is about to get started soon. We currently have sign-ups going on for our feeder series to the Cup Series, the Camping World Truck Series. The first season of the Truck series will get underway Monday.

Sprint Cup Series Thread - FOFC Racing - Sprint Cup Series - Season 2 - Preseason

Truck Series Thread - FOFC Racing - Camping World Truck Series - Season 1 - Preseason

FOFC Racing Sign-Up Thread - FOFC Racing Interactive Dynasty - Sign-Up Thread

Last edited by cmp : 05-14-2015 at 03:37 PM.
Old 06-24-2015, 12:48 PM   #7
cmp
Pro Rookie

Another bump as Season 3 of the Sprint Cup Series and Season 2 of the truck series are about to start. If you'd like a spot in the series head over to the sign-up thread.

Sprint Cup Series Thread - FOFC Racing - Sprint Cup Series

Truck Series Thread - FOFC Racing - Camping World Truck Series

FOFC Racing Sign-Up Thread - FOFC Racing Interactive Dynasty - Sign-Up Thread