Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-08-2005, 04:00 PM   #601
Tigercat
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
Since I'm the one who brought the dreams out into public, you may be correct that you're the only one suspicious of me so far.

And tell me, if baddies are recieving our identities, which seems quite possible to me for reasons I have listed many times before, how it wouldn't be beneficial for a werewolf to bring it up?

Especially considering that it was obvious that me, who MANY apparently knew was a villager, came to Taz's defense just because he was a villager. So you as a possible baddie made it look like just villagers were having those dreams. And if those other two are knights, how do you explain that those two good guys are recieving vague dreams, and the doctor could quite possibly be having vague dreams too?
Tigercat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 04:03 PM   #602
Tigercat
College Starter

Dola, without editing I meant to say be beneficial for a werewolf/magician, I don't know what baddies we are looking at right now. And I meant to call Taz on the villager's side, he obviously had gifts beyond the normal villager.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:04 PM   #603
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

The Doctor is a villager.

And here's a problem with BrianD claiming he's the doctor. He said he could pick anyone person, and if they were attacked, have a 50% chance of saving him.

That's not how the Doctor works. You pick.. and if you're right.. they're seriously injured but saved. (which is mentioned the next day). This was codified last game. Unless the role has changed from game to game (which it has not, because I am the Doctor), then Brian is just plain wrong on that count as well.

I will give you the following information as to my role to help you as well. I can save people twice. Once I guess right twice, my supplies are gone, and I become just another villager.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:08 PM   #604
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Another thing, now that I think of it. Just about all, if not all the villagers received the dream. Fonzie did. Fouts did. KWhit did. Jeff did You, I believe, did. I not only say I did, I was the one who brought it out into the open. All with the same information.

Two "knights".. did not.

Brian: Says "I didn't get anything concrete."

What does that give you?
Old 07-08-2005, 04:09 PM   #605
Tigercat
College Starter

Furthermore, can we really believe that there is only one badguy left? If Airhog doesn't vote against the claimed knights, and we are to believe like SirFonzzie says, that the dreams mean good, that is pretty much what is being claimed here. I would bet against that being the case big time. Thats why, if those two are knights, it seems likely to me that having the dream about us being villagers means nothing. On the other hand, if those two are good guy knights, the vague dreams seem to mean everything IMO. I really hope Airhog shows up and can vote his mind.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:11 PM   #606
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Apparently, you've made up your mind. Good luck. *shrugs* You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

And please get my name right, ok? It's annoying
Old 07-08-2005, 04:11 PM   #607
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

And here's a problem with BrianD claiming he's the doctor. He said he could pick anyone person, and if they were attacked, have a 50% chance of saving him.

That's not how the Doctor works. You pick.. and if you're right.. they're seriously injured but saved. (which is mentioned the next day). This was codified last game. Unless the role has changed from game to game (which it has not, because I am the Doctor), then Brian is just plain wrong on that count as well.

I will give you the following information as to my role to help you as well. I can save people twice. Once I guess right twice, my supplies are gone, and I become just another villager.

You are right about the seriously injured part, but wrong about the 50% part. The bodyguard was a guaranteed protect, the doctor was a 50% save. The victim would still be out the next day, but saving them isn't guaranteed.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 04:12 PM   #608
Tigercat
College Starter

Sirfonzzie, give me a little decent guesswork on your part two then. How do you explain BrianD going with his vague dream story if the vague dreaming knights do turn out to be knights? More importantly, are you really suggesting that there could be only one baddie left, I have little doubt Jeff had the dream. Or are you indeed suggesting that some baddies may have had the role revealing dream? Give me some speculation man!
Old 07-08-2005, 04:13 PM   #609
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

dola

Quote:
And please get my name right, ok? It's annoying

I struggled with this at the beginning too. Having Fonzie and SirFozzie in the same game totally confused me.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:13 PM   #610
Tigercat
College Starter

haha sorry I guess i've been combining you and fonzie into one super poster. Will get it right from now on.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:18 PM   #611
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

That's just it Tiger.. The "knights" didn't get ANY dream what so ever. Read back on their posts.

I am not saying there has to be one bad guy left. I even said there could be one or two WOLVES left earlier (never mind any possible sorcerors), when I stated that my play was a pure sacrifice play. If there's another wolf, I'm toast. I've revealed my role, and there might not be anyone left to save ME.

Think of it this way... what's my point to go ahead with this if I am a wolf. What's my reasoning? If we lynch Brian as the vote is going so far.. and it doesn't solve the wolf issue (assuming the wolf/wolves did not go after me!).. suddenly.. I'm in the line of fire, because I have my neck stuck way way out on this one.. don't I? Does it make any sense what so ever for me to play so far out on the edge?

(Ok.. you fixed it. Thanks. It's a bit annoying, as some of my "friends" call me that constantly )

Last edited by SirFozzie : 07-08-2005 at 04:19 PM.
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 04:22 PM   #612
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
That's just it Tiger.. The "knights" didn't get ANY dream what so ever. Read back on their posts.

I am not saying there has to be one bad guy left. I even said there could be one or two WOLVES left earlier (never mind any possible sorcerors), when I stated that my play was a pure sacrifice play. If there's another wolf, I'm toast. I've revealed my role, and there might not be anyone left to save ME.

Think of it this way... what's my point to go ahead with this if I am a wolf. What's my reasoning? If we lynch Brian as the vote is going so far.. and it doesn't solve the wolf issue (assuming the wolf/wolves did not go after me!).. suddenly.. I'm in the line of fire, because I have my neck stuck way way out on this one.. don't I? Does it make any sense what so ever for me to play so far out on the edge?

(Ok.. you fixed it. Thanks. It's a bit annoying, as some of my "friends" call me that constantly )

You could be the sorcerer - a villager but on the side of the wolves. That would keep you pretty safe from the wolf/wolves.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:27 PM   #613
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine
You all wake up to a quiet morning, no houses are burning today, anyway. It's not too long before someone is ringing the church bell to alert everyone, though. Another body has been found, this time it's TazFTW who has been torn apart in his quiet home. Wasn't he a suspect yesterday? Very strange, very strange. The number of ghosts swarming through the town is making everyone nervous, as they are even visible to the naked eye occasionally. As if things weren't bad enough, the river has risen in the night, flooding a few more houses and causing more people to evacuate to higher ground. The sun is out though and you hope this is the last of the flooding.

This bears closer scrutiny. I doubt Peregrine threw those last two sentences in just for cosmetic effect. Was he trying to tell us that the wolves killed the last of one faction?
Fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 04:27 PM   #614
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD
You could be the sorcerer - a villager but on the side of the wolves. That would keep you pretty safe from the wolf/wolves.

That's right, Brian, I could be a sorceror, and have the ability to roast you from the inside like what happened to Lathum.

And I could be the reincarnated spirit of Henry VIII and chop everyone's head off with an axe.

Or I could be Hulk Hogan, ready to hit you with the big leg drop and pin you for the 1,2,3!!!

Too bad, I'm not any of those things.

You're throwing mud at the wall, Brian, hoping it will stick. Too bad the wall's covered in Teflon.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:33 PM   #615
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
That's right, Brian, I could be a sorceror, and have the ability to roast you from the inside like what happened to Lathum.

And I could be the reincarnated spirit of Henry VIII and chop everyone's head off with an axe.

Or I could be Hulk Hogan, ready to hit you with the big leg drop and pin you for the 1,2,3!!!

Too bad, I'm not any of those things.

You're throwing mud at the wall, Brian, hoping it will stick. Too bad the wall's covered in Teflon.

I said sorcerer, not magician. The sorcer has always been a villager with no powers (or the power to see the seer) who is on the side of the wolves. Magicians (or the Dark Pact) are a new faction who seem to have the abillity to burn people (knights only or all humans?). The sorcerer aspect could explain why you may be protecting KWhit.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:37 PM   #616
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonzie
This bears closer scrutiny. I doubt Peregrine threw those last two sentences in just for cosmetic effect. Was he trying to tell us that the wolves killed the last of one faction?

Fonzie.. Could it be that the dreamsender had died?
Old 07-08-2005, 04:41 PM   #617
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:

Foz, I've been leaning toward you, up to this post.

In the last game, the Doctor did have only a 50% chance of saving the person he protected. Bryan knows this, because he was the Doctor.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 04:41 PM   #618
Airhog
Captain Obvious

I vote BrainD

Thread Killer extraordinaire

Yay! its football season once again!

Last edited by Airhog : 07-08-2005 at 04:41 PM.
Airhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 04:41 PM   #619
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD
I said sorcerer, not magician. The sorcer has always been a villager with no powers (or the power to see the seer) who is on the side of the wolves. Magicians (or the Dark Pact) are a new faction who seem to have the abillity to burn people (knights only or all humans?). The sorcerer aspect could explain why you may be protecting KWhit.

Considering Lathum went poof, and he was not a knight at least according to those who now say they are knights.. and again, you say I'm protecting KWhit. Really confusing, I have said time and time again, he's not cleared. But you seem to think I am. the only thing I am doing is using strategy to let a bad guy reveal himself and then pounce on it.

It's fun toying with you Brian. When this game's over and they show our roles. (me as Doctor and you as.. whatever.. wolf/magician?) we'll have a good chuckle out of this.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:44 PM   #620
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
Foz, I've been leaning toward you, up to this post.

In the last game, the Doctor did have only a 50% chance of saving the person he protected. Bryan knows this, because he was the Doctor.

*chuckles* Then the rules have changed. I'd post the PM, but Peregrine has forbidden that.

note that I added a part that Brian did not.. that I can only save successfully 2x a game.

The first night I doctored Tigercat, because I got the notification that he was a villager. The 2nd night I doctored you.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:45 PM   #621
Tigercat
College Starter

Ah turns out I was confusing BrianD's original dream post as one of the knights post. Well that kills that out of nowhere arguement. (And shows that one shouldn't work on work related research and try to remember posts at the same time.) Looking back, Kwitt also named me as being revealed in the first day, so it seems like to me if one of the two (SirFozzie or Kwit) is evil they probably both are.

I refuse to believe that there is only one baddie left, I believe there has to be at least two. If we are to believe SirFozzie, and if we are to assume that the dream clears him as he claims, then the dream also clears everyone but the knights and BrianD. Assuming the knights are knights and will not be verrified to not be knights by Airhog, SirFozzie is telling us that there is only one baddie left. It also seems that BrianD's description of the doctor role is correct according to the last game. Perhaps it has changed. But for now, that is the evidence that slightly tips the scales for me. I vote for SirFozzie. Thats not to say I think him and Kwhit are for sure the only evil doers. Furthermore, a Airhog vote may change my thinking later.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:45 PM   #622
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Considering Lathum went poof, and he was not a knight at least according to those who now say they are knights.. and again, you say I'm protecting KWhit. Really confusing, I have said time and time again, he's not cleared. But you seem to think I am. the only thing I am doing is using strategy to let a bad guy reveal himself and then pounce on it.

It's fun toying with you Brian. When this game's over and they show our roles. (me as Doctor and you as.. whatever.. wolf/magician?) we'll have a good chuckle out of this.

What does it mean that lathum went poof and wasn't a knight? I have no way of knowing who the magicians can burn, which is why I asked about knights only or all villagers. I don't know for sure that you are protecting KWhit, but I am leaning that way. I don't know why else you would be jumping on me.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:46 PM   #623
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

I think we really need to develop a theory of dreams. I found this exchange between Desnudo and Taz interesting:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW
You lynch me and I will become more powerful than ever. Your dreams will become nightmares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
What a nice thing to say! Are you eviiiilll, by any chance?

Quote:
Since you did not understand the hint that I just gave, it should be obvious to the villagers where your loyalties lie.

Quote:
Of course if I have to give anymore hints to the role that I play, maybe the villagers deserve to die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
If that's your role, then why the targeting of Swaggs?

Quote:
There are new roles, you know. Of course you wouldn't since you are not in the effective range of my power.

So from this we learn that:

Taz is the dreamcaster and is on a different faction from Desnudo. Desnudo's faction cannot receive Taz's dreams. Several possibilities come to mind:

1) Taz was a magician who could identify villagers, thus allowing his faction to know who his faction's enemies were without knowing which faction they belonged to. His dreams were receivable only by the magicians and villagers (to serve as a balance to this power).

2) Taz was a knight, with everything else being the same as #1.

3) Taz was a villager with special powers, allowing all humans to know who the villagers were.

4) Taz was a free agent aligned with the villagers, but with different victory conditions all his own.

Of the possibilities stated above, I suspect #1 or #2 to be most likely. The ability to broadcast dreams fits better with the abilities of the magician faction. However, being able to identify villagers might be most useful to the knights, who would (probably) like to kill off either of the other two factions and save the villagers.

It is important to understand this, as figuring out who Taz was gives us a big clue as to the true identities of Desnudo and Swaggs. Peregrine's description of the "river rising" upon Taz's death suggests something unnatural occuring - and makes me think Taz may have been a magician. If so, then I suspect Desnudo and Swaggs are telling the truth.

But I'm still not sure. Damn.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:46 PM   #624
Swaggs
Coordinator

Do we all believe that Lathum was a seer?
Old 07-08-2005, 04:47 PM   #625
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Because I caught you faking my role which is the doctor, Brian.

Airhog has already voted, Tiger. You may want to see who he votes for a few posts up
Old 07-08-2005, 04:47 PM   #626
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Fonzie.. Could it be that the dreamsender had died?

Possibly. But saying that "the sun is out" suggests an end to the "darkness."

Of course, I may well be reading too much into his words.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:49 PM   #627
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Do we all believe that Lathum was a seer?

I'm not sure, to be honest. He said NTDeacon was 100% evil.. the "knights" have confirmed that he was a cultist.

But it seems like overkill to have a dreamsender AND a seer.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:50 PM   #628
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Why didn't you Doctor Lathum the second night?

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 04:50 PM   #629
Swaggs
Coordinator

If Taz was a knight, he was not sent with us.

Of the dead, only Airhog was a knight.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:51 PM   #630
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I refuse to believe that there is only one baddie left, I believe there has to be at least two. If we are to believe SirFozzie, and if we are to assume that the dream clears him as he claims, then the dream also clears everyone but the knights and BrianD. Assuming the knights are knights and will not be verrified to not be knights by Airhog, SirFozzie is telling us that there is only one baddie left.

This is exactly what concerning me as well.

But Brian is just making some awful arguments .

Last edited by jeff061 : 07-08-2005 at 04:52 PM.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:52 PM   #631
Tigercat
College Starter

Well Airhog has basically cleared the knights I assume, so I am sticking to my guns and will not choose to believe that the dreams mean anything because that would mean there is only one bad guy left.

If you guys want to believe SirFozzie, I would really like to see your reasons.

If the dreams do indeed mean nothing because all but BrianD have shown to a satisfactory degree that they had the dreams, and it seems quite unlikely that there is only one baddie left, what does SirFozzie have going for him over BrianD? And again, the fact that the numbers just seem to suggest there is at least two more baddies out there beg me to vote for SirFozzie. But thats just me, I think I have made my opinions clear enough, whatever the rest of you guys choose, I hope yall choose well.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:52 PM   #632
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
If Taz was a knight, he was not sent with us.

Of the dead, only Airhog was a knight.

You all knew each other's identities?
Old 07-08-2005, 04:53 PM   #633
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

The reason? I wasn't 100% sure of Lathum. I thought he could be running a big con on us.. even as a seer, he could only see a person a day, and he was 100% sure on like 3 or 4 people.

So I voted for a safe pick. No one who had been in the top two vote getters. (Swaggs/Taz got into a pick each other war).
Old 07-08-2005, 04:53 PM   #634
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061
But Brian is just making some awful arguments .

"Dammit Jim! I'm a doctor, not a lawyer!"
Old 07-08-2005, 04:54 PM   #635
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
I suspect that Desnudo knows of three knights, but there might have been more that were killed before he figured out their identities. Unless part of their role establishment was knowledge of their entire faction (which would also have to be true of the Magicians, I would think).

We started with knowledge of our entire faction. We could not communicate via PM during the game though.

Last edited by Desnudo : 07-08-2005 at 04:54 PM.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 04:54 PM   #636
Swaggs
Coordinator

As I said before, I believe there are, at least, two evil entities left.

There is, without doubt, a werewolf remaining, as a villager was killed by one last night.

The fact that the ghosts are still voting indicates that the master of the ghosts is still living. I suppose it is possible that the master of the ghosts is not evil, but doubt it.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:56 PM   #637
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
The reason? I wasn't 100% sure of Lathum. I thought he could be running a big con on us.. even as a seer, he could only see a person a day, and he was 100% sure on like 3 or 4 people.

So I voted for a safe pick. No one who had been in the top two vote getters. (Swaggs/Taz got into a pick each other war).

Even with his hint of Tiger's innocence? That's what really convinced me he was looking out for our interests.

Old 07-08-2005, 04:56 PM   #638
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Swaggs: See the line that you posted.

"If the VILLAGER who strengthens the ghosts is killed, the ghosts can no longer vote"
Old 07-08-2005, 04:57 PM   #639
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
You all knew each other's identities?

Yes.

We are not allowed to communicate privately, but the three of us were sent together to protect the villagers.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:58 PM   #640
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

In any case, if Fozzie is playing us we should all send him a dollar and bow down to his Werewolf prowess . I just have a REALLY tough time believing Brian. I'm more inclined to go with Swagg\Desnudo. Simply because they are more of a mystery. They are knights because they say so?

Last edited by jeff061 : 07-08-2005 at 04:58 PM.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:00 PM   #641
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Man if there is more than one bad guy left this game is a total mind job. I'm assuming there is.

Last edited by jeff061 : 07-08-2005 at 05:00 PM.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:01 PM   #642
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Swaggs: See the line that you posted.

"If the VILLAGER who strengthens the ghosts is killed, the ghosts can no longer vote"

Indicating that the villager is not aware that he is lending power to the ghosts? I had not considered that. It is possible, but I think unlikely.

I am of the opinion that the word "villager" was used to indicate anyone in the village (ie: anyone playing).
Old 07-08-2005, 05:01 PM   #643
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

No, but the beginning of the story stated that there was knights amongst us in disguise.

Note: Tigercat flat came out and begged Ghost Airhog to vote against one of them IF there stories weren't true. He didn't. He voted for Brian.

That brings it down to... do we believe Airhog?

Remember his play as the Duke. he plays his role to the fullest, and I can't imagine him pulling off that kind of move unless he was a knight.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:03 PM   #644
Tigercat
College Starter

Quote:
As I said before, I believe there are, at least, two evil entities left.

There is, without doubt, a werewolf remaining, as a villager was killed by one last night.

The fact that the ghosts are still voting indicates that the master of the ghosts is still living. I suppose it is possible that the master of the ghosts is not evil, but doubt it.

Doesn't that suggest that the dreams mean nothing(as everyone but you guys and BrianD have proven well that they had the dreams)? And if the dreams mean nothing what does Sirfozzie have going for him over BrianD? I suppose BrianD and Jeff could be baddies, but doesn't Kwhit and Sirfozzie seem like a much more likely duo? Like I said, its up to you guys, but I personally wouldn't be so sure its BrianD.

Heck I'm not that sure about Sirfozzie either way, I just was leaning towards him when the rule thing pushed him slightly more over the top.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:04 PM   #645
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
No, but the beginning of the story stated that there was knights amongst us in disguise.

Note: Tigercat flat came out and begged Ghost Airhog to vote against one of them IF there stories weren't true. He didn't. He voted for Brian.

That brings it down to... do we believe Airhog?

Remember his play as the Duke. he plays his role to the fullest, and I can't imagine him pulling off that kind of move unless he was a knight.
Of course, his voting pattern as a ghost is not guaranteed to be entirely under his control.

Last edited by Fonzie : 07-08-2005 at 05:05 PM. Reason: typo
Old 07-08-2005, 05:07 PM   #646
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Think of it this way. There are knights sent amongst us. Airhog is pretty much in as a knight. If Swaggs and Desnudo aren't Knights..

Then who left can be one?
Old 07-08-2005, 05:08 PM   #647
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigercat
Well Airhog has basically cleared the knights I assume, so I am sticking to my guns and will not choose to believe that the dreams mean anything because that would mean there is only one bad guy left.

If you guys want to believe SirFozzie, I would really like to see your reasons.

If the dreams do indeed mean nothing because all but BrianD have shown to a satisfactory degree that they had the dreams, and it seems quite unlikely that there is only one baddie left, what does SirFozzie have going for him over BrianD? And again, the fact that the numbers just seem to suggest there is at least two more baddies out there beg me to vote for SirFozzie. But thats just me, I think I have made my opinions clear enough, whatever the rest of you guys choose, I hope yall choose well.

I believe him because of the dream posts. He has also made better arguments in his favor/defense. You posted before if anyone else was suspicious of SirFoz and I am one that was/is. I did notice that he is not mentioned in the dreams of you, Fouts or Fonzie which I find odd. I think of all the dream posters, someone is definitely not telling the truth. I said I was 99.99%, but there is certainly a little niggling suspicion there.

However, I also think that BrianD has done a flimsy job of defending himself. I'm not convinced by his arguments. To be fair to him, he walked right into SirFozzie's play and it is certainly possible that BrianD is really the doctor and SirFozzie trapped him. I'm not convinced that's the case though.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:14 PM   #648
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061
In any case, if Fozzie is playing us we should all send him a dollar and bow down to his Werewolf prowess . I just have a REALLY tough time believing Brian. I'm more inclined to go with Swagg\Desnudo. Simply because they are more of a mystery. They are knights because they say so?

Yes.

Just like everyone is only what they are because they say so. You are a villager because you say so? Unless a living seer would like to step forward and help us out, what else can be provided as evidence?
Old 07-08-2005, 05:15 PM   #649
Tigercat
College Starter

Desnudo, so you think its fully possible that only one baddie is left since you believe the dream stuff? Or have you decided not to worry about that sorta thing because the numbers(Good vs bad) could be strange?
Old 07-08-2005, 05:19 PM   #650
Desnudo
Coordinator

Not necessarily.

"I think of all the dream posters, someone is definitely not telling the truth. I said I was 99.99%, but there is certainly a little niggling suspicion there."

I think that the briand/jeff combo may contain a bad guy, and a bad guy may be amongst those claiming to be villagers. It is possible that the magicians have all been killed if there were only three. I know that at least two are dead. I had Qwikshot down as a possibility, but he died before we could confirm it.