Old 07-08-2005, 10:58 PM   #702
kingfc22
Head Coach

unvote SirFozzie
Vote Swaggs
Old 07-08-2005, 11:00 PM   #703
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Ok.. either the ghosts are getting orders, or they're acting in concert. Weird shit.
Old 07-08-2005, 11:22 PM   #704
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
I bet you Eaglesfan Bogarted it,

Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 11:39 PM   #705
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Ok.. either the ghosts are getting orders, or they're acting in concert. Weird shit.

But only some, it would appear.
Fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 11:48 PM   #706
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

It is a little creepy.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 11:55 PM   #707
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061
It's not that simple though, he baited you into saying doctor. If you had said something else it wouldn't of worked.

Of course he did. I had left a few clues before that, talking about protecting taz, having a good chance of him not dying last night, dying because of a coin-flip. He knew where I was going, so he let me go there and then claimed the same role.

I still think the reason SirFozzie came out when he did with the dreams was because he knew they were going to come out anyway. Since he talked about it first, everybody believes he is innocent. It is perfect cover.

As added cover, look at the way he claimed to handle the doctor duties. He claims that he can only protect two people and then he loses his powers. What does he do with that? He protects people the first two days when he has no clue who will be targeted. It is very unlikely that he would be able to help anyone, but now he has an excuse for why he isn't saving anyone with dwindling numbers of villagers. It is pretty smart. Killing me isn't going to end the game because it wasn't me that did the killing last night.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:01 AM   #708
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Vote Swaggs
wwwooooooo!
Ghosts of the World Unite!
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 12:01 AM   #709
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
note that I added a part that Brian did not.. that I can only save successfully 2x a game.

The first night I doctored Tigercat, because I got the notification that he was a villager. The 2nd night I doctored you.

And from SirFozzie's description of his role...he can only save successfully 2x a game, and he only doctored 2 people so far. Does anyone remember either of these two people being seriously wounded and unable to vote the next day? He can't even keep his own fake rules straight.

This was post #620.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:01 AM   #710
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

and pass me the pipe!
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 12:04 AM   #711
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon
and pass me the pipe!
word
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 12:08 AM   #712
Swaggs
Coordinator

See if I donate any more money to Ghosts of the World United ever again.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 12:19 AM   #713
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD
And from SirFozzie's description of his role...he can only save successfully 2x a game, and he only doctored 2 people so far. Does anyone remember either of these two people being seriously wounded and unable to vote the next day? He can't even keep his own fake rules straight.

This was post #620.

read it again, silly.

I can only Save SUCCESSFULLY (ie.. report Heavily Injured) twice, since apparently, I missed.. (no reports of heavily injured.. you dig?) I still have two heals left (if I don't die of course)

keep trying though, brian. It fills up time.

Last edited by SirFozzie : 07-09-2005 at 12:20 AM.
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 12:25 AM   #714
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
read it again, silly.

I can only Save SUCCESSFULLY (ie.. report Heavily Injured) twice, since apparently, I missed.. (no reports of heavily injured.. you dig?) I still have two heals left (if I don't die of course)

keep trying though, brian. It fills up time.

That was my point exactly. When you were trying to "prove" that you were the doctor, you mention that you can only save successfully and then you provide two people you doctored, as if to say those were your two saves. If you were really trying to prove your doctor-ness, you would have mentioned all three of your doctorings. You slipped up, and now you are backtracking. Of course now that I've pointed out your slip, you'll pick a third person to claim you doctored, but your credibility is already damaged.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:28 AM   #715
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

LOL.. All I stated was who I "protected" those two nights. If I had stated "protected" you would claim that I was doing a bodyguard action as the doctor right?

Are you a werewolf, or an ambulance chaser? You keep trying to twist my words against me, and each time you fail.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:32 AM   #716
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
LOL.. All I stated was who I "protected" those two nights. If I had stated "protected" you would claim that I was doing a bodyguard action as the doctor right?

Are you a werewolf, or an ambulance chaser? You keep trying to twist my words against me, and each time you fail.

No, I've been pretty much using the words "doctored" and "protected" interchangably, but way to try to shift the conversation from your backtracking to an argument of symantics. When logic fails, argue symantics.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:33 AM   #717
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
When logic fails, argue symantics.

I agree.. it's your best shot, but it's not really much of one.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:35 AM   #718
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
See if I donate any more money to Ghosts of the World United ever again.

TazFTW's School for Gifted Youngsters would welcome any donations.

I feel like Casper.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 12:35 AM   #719
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW
TazFTW's School for Gifted Youngsters would welcome any donations.

I feel like Casper.

you have complete transparency when it comes to your accounting, right.

(facepalms) oh.. silly me..
Old 07-09-2005, 12:37 AM   #720
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I agree.. it's your best shot, but it's not really much of one.

Taking a quote out of context and twisting my words back against me? You are still deflecting and trying to change the subject. I find that to be pretty telling.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:39 AM   #721
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Taking a quote out of context and twisting my words back against me? You are still deflecting and trying to change the subject. I find that to be pretty telling.

taking it from your playbook, Meester Brian.

After all, you're claiming that I said I Successfully doctored two people when I said no such thing, and trying every trick in the book to wriggle out of the fact that you got caught flat out lying about your role.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:42 AM   #722
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
taking it from your playbook, Meester Brian.

After all, you're claiming that I said I Successfully doctored two people when I said no such thing, and trying every trick in the book to wriggle out of the fact that you got caught flat out lying about your role.

And the hole you are digging gets bigger. I never claimed that you said you successfully doctored two people. Read my posts again.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:42 AM   #723
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
you have complete transparency when it comes to your accounting, right.

(facepalms) oh.. silly me..

Oh dear. Let's see...how did that go again?

Oh yeah, BOOOOOOO!
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 12:46 AM   #724
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Taint easy to try to pull it off when the post is still on the same page. #709.

Checkmate.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:48 AM   #725
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

You two are so catty.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:49 AM   #726
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonzie
You two are so catty.

Am Not!

Hell, we have to wait till Sunday.. so we have to figure SOMETHING out.

Anyway, 2:00 AM. about time to head off to sleep.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:52 AM   #727
Tigercat
College Starter

If our noble gamemaster really wanted to fuck with us, he would have given us two doctors. And better yet give them two different set of guidelines. And two different kind of dreams. That would show us.
Tigercat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 12:52 AM   #728
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Am Not!

Hell, we have to wait till Sunday.. so we have to figure SOMETHING out to do with our time.

Anyway, 2:00 AM. about time to head off to sleep.

I hate posting at 2:00 AM. Lack of Sleep and caffine make Fozzie go something something. This is what I meant to say.

Last edited by SirFozzie : 07-09-2005 at 12:54 AM.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:53 AM   #729
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigercat
If our noble gamemaster really wanted to fuck with us, he would have given us two doctors. And better yet give them two different set of guidelines. And two different kind of dreams. That would show us.

If he was REALLY twisted.. There would be NO werewolves! Everyone would end up lynching each other.

(reminds me of the Twilight Zone episode)
Old 07-09-2005, 12:54 AM   #730
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Taint easy to try to pull it off when the post is still on the same page. #709.

Checkmate.

Let's see, you said you could only successfully save 2x a game, and I said you said you could only save successfully 2x a game. You said you doctored Tigercat on the first day and "you" on the second. I believe the "you" referred to Swaggs, but I cut out who you were replying to so I can't be sure. I said you doctored 2 people. While I did paraphrase, I didn't change the meaning.

I did say in a later post that you seemed to *imply* that you used your two doctorings. Obviously "imply" is subjective, but I believe that if this wasn't what you were trying to imply, you would have listed more than two people that you doctored.

So once again I say...I never claimed that you said you successfully doctored two people.

You know, I think you've done enough backtracking and word-twisting that your motivations should be pretty clear now to the rest of the villagers. I'm off to bed happy in the knowledge that you've dug yourself a nice big hole.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:55 AM   #731
Tigercat
College Starter

This day is lasting too long, I am starting to suspect myself. Maybe the ghosts will get around to accusing me later during their accusitory rounds.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:57 AM   #732
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

hmm.. I'd go for the last word.. but no need.

Actually.. what the hell.. I'll give my last word on the subject.

Wombat.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:58 AM   #733
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
This day is lasting too long, I am starting to suspect myself. Maybe the ghosts will get around to accusing me later during their accusitory rounds.

"BRING OUT YOUR ACCUSATIONS!!!"

Last edited by SirFozzie : 07-09-2005 at 12:59 AM.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:58 AM   #734
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
hmm.. I'd go for the last word.. but no need.

Actually.. what the hell.. I'll give my last word on the subject.

Wombat.

What makes you think you get the last word?

Kumquat.

dola

Seriously, I'm off to bed now.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:59 AM   #735
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Wombat.

There ain't no toppin' wombat.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:59 AM   #736
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
What makes you think you get the last word?

Kumquat.

dola

Seriously, I'm off to bed now.

That's a great last word.

But I reiterate with

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocius

G'night every body
Old 07-09-2005, 01:02 AM   #737
Tigercat
College Starter

And while we are accusing other people whats up with the whole "brother" thing. Funny, we didn't have brothers before. Is that some kind of medieval werewolf world talk for male trout sharers?
Old 07-09-2005, 01:03 AM   #738
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Don't even joke about this. If I found out that this is the reason for the big long discussion today, I would hunt down Peregrine and choke him with his socks.
Old 07-09-2005, 07:35 AM   #739
weinstein7
High School JV

Well, if you ARE both doctors, then you're both wildly incompetent, since nobody has been saved so far.

Unless NEITHER of you are doctors, and you just happen to know that the real doctor has long since been eaten....(have I said too much as an observer? Talking out of my ass anyway.)
weinstein7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 11:11 AM   #740
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

I'm going to try very hard to stay out of this thread today (since I'd like to have a bit of a life on this fine Saturday), but it may be tough since this is like electric crack. I did want to throw out a few things for the group though.

I would urge all of the other villagers to read through all of SirFozzie's posts regarding what he claims to be his role as a doctor. Pay attention to how he describes his role, and pay attention to what he claims were his actions. Combing those two things, you should see some pretty big inconsistencies, or some very poor decisions. I could point out these inconsistencies and poor decisions, but since I am on the defense, I think they will have a greater impact if the other villagers see them and point them out.

If nobody else brings these questions to light, I will bring them out tomorrow. The questions should show everyone that SirFozzie isn't to be trusted, but I'm going to trust my fellow villagers to see them for themselves.

Keep in mind that SirFozzie called me a liar when I revealed my role, and everyone seemed to believe him. Starting with that assumption, it is easy to look past my arguments and believe everything else SirFozzie said. If you strip away that assumption, I think you will see the inconsistencies and poor decisions which prove that he is not on the side of the villagers.

And once again, I'll point out tomorrow all of the details that don't come out today to prove that I'm not just fishing for someone else to do my defense.
Old 07-09-2005, 01:59 PM   #741
Fouts
College Starter

I hear what you are saying Brian, but what about the dreams? SirFozzie posted first about the exact same dreams I had. The dreams makes him a villager, which earns him a place in the circle of trust. Myself, Fonzie, Tigercat and SirFozzie. Everyone else I'm not sure about.

When SirFozzie first caught you in the "lie", you were shifting blame to KWhit and not SirFozzie. I found that strange, but then you turned your focus back on SirFozzie, as expected.

KWhit has been awfully quiet lately. I suspect he has some secret role that he isn't filling us in on, but is not associated with Brian.

Not sure why Jeff doesn't tell us his role. If Brian is the last wolf, the game is done. He stays on the suspect list with KWhit until he reveals.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 02:10 PM   #742
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

The largest inconsistency is you not having the dreams, which is the damning evidence. The Doctor would have as a villager.

And why should there be an expectation to reveal your role? More harm comes out of that than good, I would hope no villager would want to sketch up a diagram for the bad guys unless they have a damn good reason. Not to mention if I wanted to I could just make one up (non existing, unlike Doctor ), and none would be the wiser. So what's the point?

Quote:
If Brian is the last wolf, the game is done

Correct, that's what I am hoping for, that doesn't change anything though. I'm preparing for another day, since, whether it comes or not, that is the only situation that will require it.

Last edited by jeff061 : 07-09-2005 at 02:14 PM.
jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 02:22 PM   #743
Tigercat
College Starter

I think you guys could be making a mistake deciding based on the dreams. Decide either way on the doctors, but I would seriously reconsider deciding based soley on the dreams.
Old 07-09-2005, 02:39 PM   #744
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

It takes to many stretches and what ifs to make a point for Brians innocence. Besides, it seems pretty obvious to me that at the very least all villagers, regaurdless of their alignment, got the dreams.

Oh yeah, as far as the brothers, I thought the same thing, but Fonzie was cleared for the same reason you were.

Last edited by jeff061 : 07-09-2005 at 02:40 PM.
Old 07-09-2005, 03:03 PM   #745
Tigercat
College Starter

Jeff then you are certain any baddies left but BrianD are villagers because of the dream? Again I think assuming something like that at this point is a mistake. I'm not worried about BrianD so much, it appears that bed has been made for better or worse. I am worried about next round if/when BrianD wasn't the last important baddie and therefore the game doesn't end. Who will yall go after? The knights because they didn't dream? Yea that will be great. Some of you guys scare the bejesus out of me.
Old 07-09-2005, 03:06 PM   #746
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Yes, unless I don't see something else when I go back(ie: someone lying bout the dream), the knights. This game isn't random, rules are set. One of the rules that I am pretty certain about is all villagers get the dreams that Taz makes.

If a lynched "Knight" doesn't end the game, I'd probably look at Kwit, and everyone will probably be looking at Kwit and I.

Somewhere along the line you need to grasp onto something or nothing will get done. You can't just discount everything because a doubt exists, or nothing would ever make sense. There is doubt in everything.

Last edited by jeff061 : 07-09-2005 at 03:10 PM.
Old 07-09-2005, 04:09 PM   #747
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
I hear what you are saying Brian, but what about the dreams? SirFozzie posted first about the exact same dreams I had. The dreams makes him a villager, which earns him a place in the circle of trust. Myself, Fonzie, Tigercat and SirFozzie. Everyone else I'm not sure about.

When SirFozzie first caught you in the "lie", you were shifting blame to KWhit and not SirFozzie. I found that strange, but then you turned your focus back on SirFozzie, as expected.

KWhit has been awfully quiet lately. I suspect he has some secret role that he isn't filling us in on, but is not associated with Brian.

Not sure why Jeff doesn't tell us his role. If Brian is the last wolf, the game is done. He stays on the suspect list with KWhit until he reveals.

Actually, if you look at the votes, I've still got my vote on KWhit. I was attacking SirFozzie because I don't think he is on the side of the villagers, but I do think he is a villager. I think he is probably a sorcerer protecting KWhit. He is a villager getting the villager dreams, but he isn't working for the good of the villagers. Review what he claims were his doctor actions. Why did he do the things he did, and why didn't he do the things he should have done? This should show why he isn't on the good side.

What good does bringing all this stuff up do for him? By the initial description, floods generally last a week or slightly less. I believe this means 6 days. We are in day 4 which means we have to get through night 4 and night 5. The paths should be clear on day 6 and everybody can get to safety. We have two nights to survive, or more importantly, KWhit has two nights to survive and have he and SirFozzie win. If you incorrectly kill me today, SirFozzie is going to look pretty bad when another villager is eaten. Lynching him tomorrow still doesn't prevent his win when KWhit runs free. Likewise, if people turn on SirFozzie and another villager gets eaten tomorrow, everyone will jump on me. KWhit/SirFozzie still wins. The smart way to go is to lynch KWhit tonight and rejoice when no villagers die overnight. If that doesn't happen, lynch me tomorrow.

Again, pay attention to SirFozzie's "doctor" posts. Pay close attention. His actions show that he isn't working on the side of the villagers, which means his attack of me and his calling me a liar isn't working on the side of the villagers. He is leading everyone to a bad place, and everyone is following.
Old 07-09-2005, 04:28 PM   #748
Fouts
College Starter

Good post Brian, but then I read one of your older posts regarding the dreams. Since your dreams are different than ours, you are not one of my faction.

Quote:
I told you I didn't get a dream about you. I got dreams, but they were abstract pointing me toward the fact that others in the world would help me to know who to protect. That is why I latched on to Lathum's pronouncement. That is also why I protected you on the night that Lathum commented that if he got eaten, it would be by a wolf and not a Tiger. I took that comment to mean that you were someone worth protecting, and I thought the evil-doers might pick up on that as well.
Old 07-09-2005, 04:31 PM   #749
Fouts
College Starter

Also, while reading old posts I found it interesting that Desnudo voting for the wrong person caused Airhog to get hung. Interesting.
Old 07-09-2005, 04:32 PM   #750
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
Good post Brian, but then I read one of your older posts regarding the dreams. Since your dreams are different than ours, you are not one of my faction.

I've never said they were the same. I explained how they were different, and I explained how I used them to perform my doctor duties. I'm glad you want back to read past posts, but now do the same for SirFozzie. Do his actions make sense if he is trying to help the villagers?