Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-27-2005, 04:02 PM   #701
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Digamma's post describing what he's done:
http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~fof/foru...&postcount=617

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 04:03 PM   #702
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday
Right now, this is feeling an awful lot like the VI endgame. For that reason, I'm going to go with my instinct and Vote Fouts.

Qwik, surely you tried looking in CW's room last night?

Wednesday, I can't emphasize this enough. You should believe Swaggs. You should believe Fouts.

I have no firsthand knowledge of Neon, but I'm choosing to trust them.

I do have knowledge about hoops and Raiders, and you can read those posts above.

A vote for Fouts would be a mistake.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 04:03 PM   #703
Swaggs
Coordinator

Qwik, what can you tell us about Coffee Warlord?
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 04:04 PM   #704
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday

The one addendum/edit I can make to that is that I inadvertantly left kingfc off my list at the end. I'm now pretty confident he is the one additional alien we have to worry about.
Old 07-27-2005, 04:05 PM   #705
kingfc22
Head Coach

Yea, ask Qwik. The guy who was converted last night because if he wasn't he would have the same scan ability he had after night 1. Just like I was able to scan again today.
Old 07-27-2005, 04:06 PM   #706
kingfc22
Head Coach

If you are human. I am the last one you want to kill, especially if CW was a bodyguard like he claims.
Old 07-27-2005, 04:06 PM   #707
hoopsguy
General Manager

So these scans - do you send them to the same person or distribute the wealth?

Swaggs, if you had received a scan earlier from Digamma and then last night sent you one condemning me I would strongly urge you to evaluate the possibility that Digamma was turned last night and the aliens are counting on your support today because of these scan results.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 04:08 PM   #708
digamma
Torchbearer

Read my earlier post. I explained exactly who I've sent the scans to, save for the one last night.
Old 07-27-2005, 04:10 PM   #709
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
Qwik, what can you tell us about Coffee Warlord?

Ok..

Coffee Warlord's room is decorated with military memorabilia. There's a neat and tidy locker and bed. There are some weights and soldier of fortune magazines. Curiously you find a cache of small weapons behind a cubbyhole.

Your verdict: Human.. some kind of solidier, you just do not know what exactly.
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 04:12 PM   #710
digamma
Torchbearer

That's going to leave a mark.
Old 07-27-2005, 04:12 PM   #711
Swaggs
Coordinator

hoopsguy, thanks for the advice, I considered that all day, up until I voted. I'm not positive about anything, but I think the words/actions of you, Raiders Army, Neon Chaos, and now kingfc22 have already told the story. I feel pretty confident that you four are the remaining aliens/converts.

I am most certain about you, in fact, but I believe killing Neon Chaos will prevent more of us from being converted. I've decided to vote for him because I think it may be possible that, once he is killed, the two of you (king and hoops) will either be released or die. That is probably too much to hope for, though.
Old 07-27-2005, 04:13 PM   #712
hoopsguy
General Manager

Thanks for link, Wednesday. Sorry I missed some details earlier.

Digamma, I don't see anything there that changes my mind about you being the convert last night. I only wish that one of the people you had sent the scans to earlier could collaborate with Swaggs. Unfortunately those people are dead ...
Old 07-27-2005, 04:20 PM   #713
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
..I would have you believe that Fouts is lying and that Digamma was converted last night..

Yes, Fouts is lying, but Digamma was not converted last night. Post #634. I scanned him, hoop's and vince. None showed up as a Chyrssalid.

With that said, I think Digamma has been lying all along. He conviently scanned CW on night 0. Didn't mention and then describes CW on post #617 AFTER CW claimed his role in post #532. Did any humans even have any actions on night 0? Night 1 Peregrine and CW were involved. Both are dead. Night 2, he "scanned" Raiders and shared it with CW again. CW the only one who could vouch for this is dead. Night 3, he "scanned" Hoops guy and says he was converted while I'm saying he wasn't. Digamma will not say who he sent this info to either.

Fouts says he was a slave, spy and then who knows what he will come up with next. Digamma supports Fouts.

Both are ALIENS!!! Come on people. Vote off Fouts tonight.
Old 07-27-2005, 04:21 PM   #714
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Thanks for link, Wednesday. Sorry I missed some details earlier.

Digamma, I don't see anything there that changes my mind about you being the convert last night. I only wish that one of the people you had sent the scans to earlier could collaborate with Swaggs. Unfortunately those people are dead ...

Even if you do not believe me or Digamma, Qwikshot has verified that Coffee Warlord was a soldier. Coffee Warlord advised us against, and even tried to kill Neon Chaos yesterday before he was zapped.

I would urge you to vote for Neon Chaos today, as it may be your only chance to be released from his powers.
Old 07-27-2005, 04:27 PM   #715
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
Yes, Fouts is lying, but Digamma was not converted last night. Post #634. I scanned him, hoop's and vince. None showed up as a Chyrssalid.

With that said, I think Digamma has been lying all along. He conviently scanned CW on night 0. Didn't mention and then describes CW on post #617 AFTER CW claimed his role in post #532. Did any humans even have any actions on night 0? Night 1 Peregrine and CW were involved. Both are dead. Night 2, he "scanned" Raiders and shared it with CW again. CW the only one who could vouch for this is dead. Night 3, he "scanned" Hoops guy and says he was converted while I'm saying he wasn't. Digamma will not say who he sent this info to either.

Fouts says he was a slave, spy and then who knows what he will come up with next. Digamma supports Fouts.

Both are ALIENS!!! Come on people. Vote off Fouts tonight.

You didn't read closely enough. The Raiders info was sent to Peregrine the night he was killed. Very inconvenient for me, but very well played by the aliens.

I think it's fairly clear who I sent my scan result to last night.
Old 07-27-2005, 04:33 PM   #716
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm not opposed to taking out Neon if people have compelling evidence to think he is the Chryssalid. But I haven't heard anything of the sort up until now.

The only evidence against him so far is:
1.) Fouts
2.) The fact that he is still alive after Coffee, Blade, and Peregrein are dead

Am I missing anything here? Any scans?

Qwik, did you pick up anything else in CWs room that would help target the aliens?
Old 07-27-2005, 04:37 PM   #717
kingfc22
Head Coach

I find it interesting how the aliens work. Swaggs conviently asks what Qwik saw in CW's room. Qwik gives the company line about how he was a soldier, blah blah blah.

The aliens wanted us to kill Neon because he was innocent. But the way it played out losing CW was not a total loss because they figured we'd just kill off Neon today. And with CW claiming he was a human showing up as an ecto as a last ditch strategy keeps us on our toes. So he dies and the ecto count falls to 3. They convert a human and the ecto count goes back up to 4. Why not convert Qwik who everyone knows is a good guy and will believe him.

Then Swaggs on post #714 says if you don't believe myself (swaggs), digamma, then you should belive Qwik. Interesting that he left Fouts off this list as to not draw any more attention to the fact that he is aligned with them.
Old 07-27-2005, 04:40 PM   #718
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

We know that someone was converted on night 1.
We know that Blade was an alien who bled black and was killed on day 2.
I have every reason to believe that Blade was an original baddie, combining Qwik's info from Qwik the other source that posted in this thread, along with Blade's careless comments in another thread on this board (which are admittedly a little less conclusive, since they could have only been referring to day two).
I'm told that the Chryssalids in X-COM are black.
Blade bled black.
CW claimed that Blade was not the master Chryssalid, and used that to conclude that Qwik's scan pointed to Neon_Chaos.
CW claimed to be a human with an alien taint that was picked up by the scanners.
Qwik's reported results from investigating CW's room are consistent with this claim, but we don't know if Qwik was converted overnight (given his known role, it would have been an obvious choice).
Several people today have been trying to bandwagon us onto Neon_Chaos, although I'm not sure how many of them have actually cast a vote for him.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 07-27-2005, 04:42 PM   #719
digamma
Torchbearer

Wednesday, I believe the vote stands 5-4 right now, with all votes in but Jeeber and Qwik.

Everyone has voted who has made an accusation.
Old 07-27-2005, 04:42 PM   #720
hoopsguy
General Manager

I really figured that converting Qwik was too obvious - thought they would go with someone else. This is the first time in the game that I've felt like my head was spinning. Up until now I've felt like I was able to hone in on one or two bad guys - but the remaining ones have gotten a lot more deceptive today in pulling people along for the ride. Whoever they converted last night must have really helped to close ranks.
Old 07-27-2005, 04:46 PM   #721
JeeberD
General Manager

I think we made a mistake in killing CW last night, and I haven't been able to decipher shit today. There's so much conflicting info...

Therefore, I have to go with what now seems like good info from Qwik last night.

Vote Neon Chaos

Hopefully this is the right guy to go after and I come home tonight to a dead alien...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 04:46 PM   #722
kingfc22
Head Coach

DAY 4
Raiders - Fouts
Raiders - UNVOTE Fouts (0)
Digamma - Hoops
Neon - Fouts (1)
Hoops - Fouts (2)
Vince - Neon
King - Raiders
Fouts - Neon (2)
King - UNVOTE Raiders
Digamma - UNVOTE Hoops
Digamma - Neon (3)
King - Fouts (3)
Swaggs - Neon (4)
Mr. W - Fouts (4)
Old 07-27-2005, 04:49 PM   #723
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I must have missed one, because right now I have a 4 - 4 tie.

Camp Fouts:
Me
kingfc22
hoopsguy
Neon_Chaos

Camp Neon_Chaos:
Swaggs
Digamma
Fouts
Vince

Old 07-27-2005, 04:49 PM   #724
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Oops, add Jeebs to the top of camp Neon_Chaos.

Old 07-27-2005, 04:49 PM   #725
kingfc22
Head Coach

Jeeber just voted and now it's 5-4
Old 07-27-2005, 04:50 PM   #726
kingfc22
Head Coach

Raider's if you vote Fouts...Qwik is the decider. That should make things a lot clearer after today.
Old 07-27-2005, 04:53 PM   #727
kingfc22
Head Coach

If we lynch Fouts and he is an alien. This game is over as we having a clear pecking order (Digamma, Swaggs, Qwik).
Old 07-27-2005, 04:53 PM   #728
kingfc22
Head Coach

or Digamma, Swaggs, Jeebs
Old 07-27-2005, 04:54 PM   #729
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Okay, after seeing all of this, I'm still not sure of the troika of me, hoops, and Neon. I'm sure that at least one is an alien (odds are), but I'm almost sure that kingfc22 is not an alien.

Here's the twist and why I've held off voting: Why vote with the trifecta of hoops and Neon? If I think one of them may be an alien (converted or not), then why would they vote for Fouts, whom I suspect as well? Is it a plan within a plan? With the votes so close right now, I'm going with my gut.

Vote Fouts

I will check in right before I leave for my meeting, but digamma and Fouts are pushing too hard for Neon. Vince is now a suspect in my mind, but he may have been duped. I'm just not sure because the lines have been drawn.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 04:55 PM   #730
hoopsguy
General Manager

Raiders is either voting Fouts or we are going to see some last hour switching going around here - neither one will surprise me.
Old 07-27-2005, 04:56 PM   #731
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
Raider's if you vote Fouts...Qwik is the decider. That should make things a lot clearer after today.
I like to do this because at least Qwik (the most logical choice) will make the decision to do the killing. How apropos.
Old 07-27-2005, 05:01 PM   #732
Swaggs
Coordinator

RA, what is your reasoning for voting for not voting for Neon Chaos? Based on what Coffee Warlord told us and what Qwik told us (both about the three potential Chrysallids (sp?) and about Coffee Warlord's room last night)?

I am least certain about your status as an alien, but so far the voting (other than Mr. Wednesday) is falling just as I suspected it would--the aliens are voting as a bloc.
Old 07-27-2005, 05:06 PM   #733
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I thought I sort of made it clear. dig and Fouts are pushing too hard...also, I heard them talking last night in a "strange language". While I couldn't scan either, it would seem as if they are aliens.

Then again, maybe I'm too paranoid. That's what happened yesterday with Coffee, so is this the same mistake? I just have a bad feeling about how quickly Fouts came with this information and a "voting bloc", which is one of the reasons why I just want to vote for someone entirely different. But at least this way, there is a decision tonight and Qwik will make it.
Old 07-27-2005, 05:10 PM   #734
Vince
Pro Starter

Hrm. Seems as if I don't have to work until 5. Ah well -- never hurts to be 4 hours early on your first day back
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 05:12 PM   #735
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
I thought I sort of made it clear. dig and Fouts are pushing too hard...also, I heard them talking last night in a "strange language". While I couldn't scan either, it would seem as if they are aliens.

Then again, maybe I'm too paranoid. That's what happened yesterday with Coffee, so is this the same mistake? I just have a bad feeling about how quickly Fouts came with this information and a "voting bloc", which is one of the reasons why I just want to vote for someone entirely different. But at least this way, there is a decision tonight and Qwik will make it.

What if I tell you that I have scanned them and can vouch for them? I have also scanned hoopsguy and know that he was an X-COM Agent when he entered the base, but he has no prior memory from anything prior to night 1.

If you trust me on this one, I will scan you tonight and clear you.
Old 07-27-2005, 05:14 PM   #736
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
Okay, after seeing all of this, I'm still not sure of the troika of me, hoops, and Neon. I'm sure that at least one is an alien (odds are), but I'm almost sure that kingfc22 is not an alien.

Here's the twist and why I've held off voting: Why vote with the trifecta of hoops and Neon? If I think one of them may be an alien (converted or not), then why would they vote for Fouts, whom I suspect as well? Is it a plan within a plan? With the votes so close right now, I'm going with my gut.

Vote Fouts

I will check in right before I leave for my meeting, but digamma and Fouts are pushing too hard for Neon. Vince is now a suspect in my mind, but he may have been duped. I'm just not sure because the lines have been drawn.
Trying to keep score here...
  • You think that one of you, hoops and Neon are an alien. (Still not sure why you keep grouping yourself in with the 'think they're an alien' thing).
  • This group of people, whom you think has at least one alien, are all voting for someone.
  • You are going to wilingly vote for someone that you think an alien is voting for.
  • You also think that I am suspicious because...well, I don't know why. You didn't really say. I mean, I'm voting for someone you think could be an alien...

RA, what is going on?
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Old 07-27-2005, 05:15 PM   #737
kingfc22
Head Coach

Update to my list

Mr. W - human
King - human
Hoops - human
Raider's - human
Jeeber - confused human
Vince - confused human

digamma - alien
fouts - alien
Swaggs- alien
Qwik - possible convert

Neon - too easy of a target

This is how I break it down.
Old 07-27-2005, 05:16 PM   #738
Vince
Pro Starter

Cool, I've made the 'good guys' list.

What does 'too easy of a target' mean? That he can't be an alien because he's too obvious a choice?
Old 07-27-2005, 05:17 PM   #739
digamma
Torchbearer

It looks like a stand-off until we get Qwik's vote.

Wednesday or Raiders, anything we can do to convince you? The other three seem pretty set in their ways.
Old 07-27-2005, 05:20 PM   #740
Vince
Pro Starter

outside of Qwikshot, Mr. W seems to be the other 'floater' with me. The three of us aren't really part of either group (though I've allied myself with digamma and co. based upon my vote).

I'd say something to try to convince him, but I've done about all I can. I just want to reiterate that I am basing my vote on NOTHING that has transpired today.
Old 07-27-2005, 05:21 PM   #741
kingfc22
Head Coach

Vince

Just a gut feeling along with digamma and fouts pushing WAY too hard for him. That is also why I added Swaggs to the alien list.
Old 07-27-2005, 05:43 PM   #742
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Right now, I don't believe CW's conclusion yesterday. I've been through my whole bit about being fairly certain that Blade was a full-time baddie, and that the only possible way to reconcile hoopsguy getting converted in night 1 with his behavior in day 2 is some sort of delayed reaction, which I don't buy. I'm getting strong vibes of the whole invented visions thing from VI that are strongest from Fouts, so that's which way I'm going right now.

I only hope that we're not getting set up with a false choice here between two good guys.

Old 07-27-2005, 05:45 PM   #743
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Ok.. remember: I will start tabulating votes at 7:30. I will do ONE final check at 8:00 for last minute votes, etcetera.

If it's a tie, you will know right at 8:00. If there is a majority, I will post shortly after it with the results.

Have to say, this has been absolutely NEAT. I'm enjoying this immensely. However, I'm not so sure that players appreciate the hell I've been putting them through
Old 07-27-2005, 05:50 PM   #744
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
Ok.. remember: I will start tabulating votes at 7:30. I will do ONE final check at 8:00 for last minute votes, etcetera.

If it's a tie, you will know right at 8:00. If there is a majority, I will post shortly after it with the results.

Have to say, this has been absolutely NEAT. I'm enjoying this immensely. However, I'm not so sure that players appreciate the hell I've been putting them through

Jerk

Win or lose, this has been tremendous fun.
Old 07-27-2005, 05:59 PM   #745
Swaggs
Coordinator

I don't think appreciate is the right word.
Old 07-27-2005, 06:12 PM   #746
Swaggs
Coordinator

Are we still tied?
Old 07-27-2005, 06:19 PM   #747
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Yup. Until Qwik votes, or someone flips sides. Unless we've made a mistake in counting, but both of us that counted came up with a tie.

Old 07-27-2005, 06:31 PM   #748
digamma
Torchbearer

I'm out for an hour and a half or so. Hopefully Qwik can realize that Coffee was telling the truth and that things don't add up for hoops, Neon and king and the gang.

Wednesday, read back over everything and see if you can make sense of things.

I can only tell you that I'm absolutely certain that hoopsguy was converted. I'm trusting Fouts about Neon, but I think there's plenty of other evidence there.
Old 07-27-2005, 06:33 PM   #749
Swaggs
Coordinator

What happens with a tie?
Old 07-27-2005, 06:35 PM   #750
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

I vote Fouts

I doubt his credibility.
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote