Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-02-2006, 11:04 PM   #1701
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
Just kill me.

I am seriously offiially done. This is the worst game I've ever played and I'm sorry, but I have no desire to defend myself. Especially against certain classless people.
Schmidty...i havent noticed anything he has said to you that was too bad....what he did in regard to dubb was classless, but try and play the game and get the ninjas. We dont have any replacements that im aware of, unless you can bring back packers...
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 11:05 PM   #1702
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
I am clearly a third rate warrior with second rate deception! I take offense!

yes.....you are.....you attack with no honor, and kill under the cover of darkness. you never could have defeated a Kurosawa Samurai if you fought with honor. honorable Kurosawa knew you were filthy Ninja on first day.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 11:07 PM   #1703
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
1. Path12 was murdered by a ninja. No special role. Not killed by AlanT. He was murdered because the ninjas thought he was the seer due to misinterpreting information provided to them (I'm assuming they have an anti-seer). His body was butchered with over 100 cuts.

Ouch.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:09 PM   #1704
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Final vote tally:
Tanglewood (9) - Qwikshot (1596), Grammaticus (1597), TazFTW (1601), Lathum (1611), Mr. Wednesday (1614), Schmidty (1615), Eaglesfan (1620), Kingfc (1626), Coder (1627)
Mr. Wednesday (4) - RPI (1672), Desnudo (1674), Tanglewood (1675), Mustang (1685)

Thanks, I'm glad to know that my absence wasn't an important factor tonight.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 11:14 PM   #1705
Desnudo
Coordinator

Well, I could pretend that I didn't read all the posts on this page, but that would be silly. So yeah, I think I've got a pretty good idea on who the second ninja was too.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 11:35 PM   #1706
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
schmidty, sorry to hear things arent going well in the real world, but you really should take that down. standard rule, no complete PM's in the thread, hope things turn out ok OOG

take take yours down. I thought we could do whatever we had to do strategy wise
Old 02-02-2006, 11:38 PM   #1707
hoopsguy
General Manager

Schmidty - sent you a PM on this. But I'm OK with it staying up or coming down - whatever you want to do. In general I don't like seeing posts taken down after they are posted when some people have the advantage of having read them.

Hope that the personal life starts treating you a little better.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 11:41 PM   #1708
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:

no prob, i dropped mine too, not trying to fight at all, and i really do hope things are ok for you.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:41 PM   #1709
hoopsguy
General Manager

Hoospguy watches in horror as Saldana grabs Schmidty's post by the haunches and

Last edited by hoopsguy : 02-02-2006 at 11:46 PM.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:42 PM   #1710
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
You can paraphrase PMs, not direct copies....though i havent heared anyone say that was the same PM they got, so maybe you did...or maybe you didnt....or maybe i did...or maybe chuck norris did...or maybe sirfozzie did....you know him and his pranks

Basically, the rule is dont post exact PMs, but i havent heared anyone confirm that was one(i had bodyguard so i have no idea)
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:45 PM   #1711
saldana
Pro Starter

it looked almost exactly like mine.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:57 PM   #1712
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
You can paraphrase PMs, not direct copies....though i havent heared anyone say that was the same PM they got, so maybe you did...or maybe you didnt....or maybe i did...or maybe chuck norris did...or maybe sirfozzie did....you know him and his pranks

Basically, the rule is dont post exact PMs, but i havent heared anyone confirm that was one(i had bodyguard so i have no idea)

I honestly dislike you.

You are dead, so shut the fuck up. You don't know anything about anything.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:59 PM   #1713
Schmidty
Coordinator

I feel horrible and I want to quit. I feel like I cheated (for whatever reasons), and I think I should be replaced.
Old 02-03-2006, 12:03 AM   #1714
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
2. PackerFanatic, a samurai, was killed by another samurai who thought he was a ninja. The samurai who did this has lost the ability. If this samurai can come forward, then please do. There is nothing lost by doing it and we can clear another samurai. I know several unrevealed details that I can use to confirm.

3. Blade was blinded by AlanT. As much as it pains me to say it, and I'm sure it will boost his ego even higher, Blade was an incredibly powerful samurai and it took two ninja to subdue him. This was unusual as the ninja usually hunt alone.

#2 was not me.

#3, do you mean injure him that first night or kill him? If injure him then I have some followup notes to post.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 12:07 AM   #1715
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I honestly dislike you.

You are dead, so shut the fuck up. You don't know anything about anything.
I think you should get some rest...i hope all your personal issues work out for the best schmidty
Demotivation
Old 02-03-2006, 12:11 AM   #1716
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

I'd probably prefer to not play through the weekend.. Given that Sunday is the Super Bowl and I might have to go somewhere else to watch it given that my Directv is on the fritz... (Think I have it narrowed down to the LNB being bad)
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 02-03-2006, 12:12 AM   #1717
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang
#2 was not me.

#3, do you mean injure him that first night or kill him? If injure him then I have some followup notes to post.

#2 Also not me. I did not have the power to kill. Heck, I don't even have a weapon.

Fire Ron Lee.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 12:13 AM   #1718
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
#2 was not me.

Injure him the first night.
Old 02-03-2006, 12:18 AM   #1719
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW
#2 Also not me. I did not have the power to kill. Heck, I don't even have a weapon.

You don't have a weapon? I thought all of us Samurai had swords. I know I do. However, I did not do #2.
Old 02-03-2006, 12:23 AM   #1720
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Injure him the first night.

I had thought 2 people the first night but, there was only one burn area.

Powder I believe could have been used in one of 2 ways, either to mask a getaway or blind Blade so he could be attacked. I would lean more toward the first just because the Ninja used a garotte so.. it was a sneak attack.

Having said that, 1 burn mark means one fled and the other may have potentially remained. Even though Blade guarded King from what I remember him saying, I wouldn't put King as a Ninja just because there was a star in his door.. I would not expect him to come out of his house.. go to the opposite side and fling a star towards his place and then cross back over.

So.. that leaves Alan and ? atacking. Qwik still was in the area but, the thing is.. Blade was vehemently on Qwiks side. I know Qwik helped him but, Blade was blind and never positively ID'd his 2 attackers.

Just throwing it out there for discussion.
Old 02-03-2006, 12:25 AM   #1721
Desnudo
Coordinator

I think there's an excellent chance I'm dead tonight. If that is the case, hopefully everyone will take the time to review my compilation of Alan T's posts. I'd like to emphasize one post in particular:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
Im not sure who the bodyguard should protect. Im guessing if this is like past games, probably one of the more experienced/valuable players. Of course saying that on here would make it pointless since then they would just be avoided...

As for the seer... My list of people I am most worried about right now are:

Mustang - Im not a big fan of people who dont vote, as voting patterns are all we have to go on at times. Its understandable if something comes up, but he was in the thread and responded and still didnt vote.

Rpi - has seemed a bit hostle and started a totally different run , staying out of the way of anyone likely to be lynched. Likely trying to keep his voting record spotless.

Blade and Dubb - well for obvious reasons, they were the main people who confonted fozzie. Like I said before, I dont honestly think these two are ninjas, but Dubb has fooled me before.

taz and kwhit - both were lump on votes on blade after the fozzie bandwagon started. Since fozzie was a villager I don't think this is a huge deal though at this point.

tanglewood, saldana, packerfan and king - all lumped on votes on fozzie.

At least thats the group I am starting with to try to figure out. Its tough with only one day of votes, maybe tommorrow will clear up more for me.

I think it's likely that one of the ninja is on this list and it is a ninja that is invisible to seer scans. If you notice, a lot of people on this list are now dead. So basically, one ninja and the rest trusted on this list.
Old 02-03-2006, 12:26 AM   #1722
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Disregard my above comments

Went back on the sheet and noticed the sheet says Qwik had a choice to chase. Guess that was some ability.
Old 02-03-2006, 12:34 AM   #1723
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I think it's likely that one of the ninja is on this list and it is a ninja that is invisible to seer scans. If you notice, a lot of people on this list are now dead. So basically, one ninja and the rest trusted on this list.

Well, all I know is that for my name, Alan mentioned it a whole heck of alot especially when there was alot of early heat on me. He even voted for me..

He knew I was a Samurai.. Now that we know he was a Ninja and since it was relatively early, I can't imagine any reason that if I WAS a Ninja that one of my fellow Ninjas would intentionally try to keep my name that close to the surface of the game and even vote on me early.

I still hold the contention if you thought I was a Ninja.. why didn't you vote for me. I just think there was alot just keeping my name on the surface as a suspect in hopes of taking me out later in the game when it got thinner knowing that I would be an easier target to help them out.
Old 02-03-2006, 12:39 AM   #1724
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
You don't have a weapon? I thought all of us Samurai had swords. I know I do. However, I did not do #2.

Nope, no weapon for me. My beliefs preclude me from using weaponry.

Fire Ron Lee.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 12:42 AM   #1725
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW
Nope, no weapon for me. My beliefs preclude me from using weaponry.

Interesting.
Old 02-03-2006, 12:45 AM   #1726
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I was not the vigilante.

As far as Alan not mentioning me at all, I can only imagine that it was an oversight. At that point, I had the vote for Blade (which I've explained pretty thoroughly) and the unknown vote for Tanglewood -- I assert that neither should have jumped out at him, but he should have at least considered me.

Since then, I've cast a vote for Alan (which was actually early in the rush away from KWhit), a ninja, and Tanglewood, not a ninja. In my defense on the latter, I thought the argument against him was pretty persuasive.

I'm going to try to find time tomorrow to start earning my keep and see if I can't do some analysis. (Yeah, we all know how well that turned out last game, but still...)

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 01:21 AM   #1727
kingfc22
Head Coach

I think Alan was just playing us. He constantly accused people and switched most of his votes. Heck, he even had Blade fooled into believing he was a samurai. I think this was a good strategy for a brutal wolf/ninja since even if you are caught you can still take someone down with you.

Right now my two main suspects are:

Qwik - I'm still uncertain why he was walking around on day 1 and he has voted for 4 known villagers (sir foz, tangle x2, kwhit)

Taz - he has said very little and he has voted for 4 known samurai (blade, Kwhit, tangle x2)
Old 02-03-2006, 02:08 AM   #1728
Coder
College Prospect

I'm a little surprised by this.. at the least... I had him pretty high on my suspect list because of his voting pattern.

I still have TazFTW on top of my list though. We'll see who's dead after the night-action.

~ I am an idiot, walking a tight rope of fortunate things ~
Coder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 03:05 AM   #1729
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Just got back from work and got caught up. Sorry tanglewood. I know I am a samurai and your attatck on me made me think you were a ninja. My thoughts are now on Mustabg who had wiggled his way out of trouble. King who was present the first night and Eaglesfan who was one one late switching votes that caused the whole AlanT fiasco.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 05:27 AM   #1730
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

I killed Packers because I thought he was ninja...I was out the first night because my intent was to kill Blade because he had sullied the honor of the samurai, but upon seeing him being attacked I had the options to kill him, protect him, or flee. I did the honorable thing of protecting him because I felt compelled by my code.

Frankly, I'm frustrated by all of this...it seems that I'm asleep when all the vote changing occurs and I cannot recind my vote by the time of the deadline.

I had no information the first night concerning king at all, my interaction was between Blade and myself.

Take it for what you will...
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 06:08 AM   #1731
Coder
College Prospect

So would you say that due to killing a villager, you lost the ability? Otherwise, dropping this now might not be the wisest thing.

Old 02-03-2006, 07:37 AM   #1732
hoopsguy
General Manager

Night 4 is complete

Another night passes quietly after some short-lived conversations about the latest lynching. The samurai are clearly dispirited about their performance up to this point and are growing concerned with the building anger of Chuck Norris.

If it is dawn, then there is another home being burned down. What, do you suppose, is this is doing to the value of your temporary homes?

Chuck is before you once more. "Desnudo has gasped his last breath. Your numbers have been nearly cut in half at this point. Choose well today." He turns his back and walks away.

List of players:
1. Lathum
2. TazFTW
3. Coder
4. KWhit - seer, co-lynched Day 3
5. Eaglesfan27
6. RPI-Fan
7. Blade6119 - ???, killed Night 3
8. PackerFanatic - ???, killed Night 2
9. Path12 - ???, killed Night 2
10. Tanglewood - samurai, lynched Day 4
11. Mr. Wednesday
12. Qwikshot
13. Mustang
14. Saldana - samurai, killed Day 3 by Alan T
15. Desnudo - ???, killed Night 4
16. Grammaticus
17. Kingfc22
18. Schmidty
19. SirFozzie - samurai, lynched Day 1
20. AlanT - ninja, co-lynched Day 3

Day 5 is underway. Deadline is 10PM CST tonight - please comment on play this weekend. As it looks right now I would probably steer away from it due to SuperBowl weekend and not being confident that the majority of the our participants would be available.
Old 02-03-2006, 08:12 AM   #1733
hoopsguy
General Manager

A topical link that I saw off the front page at yahoo.com:

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzz_log/entry...r=fp-buzz-more

Any samurai here want to confess to being a Krav Maga specialist?
Old 02-03-2006, 09:10 AM   #1734
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder
So would you say that due to killing a villager, you lost the ability? Otherwise, dropping this now might not be the wisest thing.

It doesn't matter now, I've cost three samurai their lives, one by my own hand.

Every hunch I've had was off, so I'm going to shut up and vote at deadline.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 02-03-2006, 09:19 AM   #1735
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
It doesn't matter now, I've cost three samurai their lives, one by my own hand.

Every hunch I've had was off, so I'm going to shut up and vote at deadline.

Well it does matter to me. If you lost the ability after killing pack then that's fine, but if you still have the ability I'd like to know what you've been up to lately.

Old 02-03-2006, 09:29 AM   #1736
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

1. Lathum
2. TazFTW - the quiet one, you know the saying about quiet ones
3. Coder-samurai
4. KWhit - seer, co-lynched Day 3
5. Eaglesfan27 - getting nookey, easily distracted
6. RPI-Fan - questionable
7. Blade6119 - ???, killed Night 3
8. PackerFanatic - ???, killed Night 2-not really a samurai, an actor playing one-killed by me, maybe he was a spy?
9. Path12 - ???, killed Night 2
10. Tanglewood - samurai, lynched Day 4
11. Mr. Wednesday
12. Qwikshot-samurai, screwup
13. Mustang - talks up being samurai lots...
14. Saldana - samurai, killed Day 3 by Alan T
15. Desnudo - ???, killed Night 4
16. Grammaticus - covered for dubb
17. Kingfc22 - target but unknown about loyalties now
18. Schmidty - wants out
19. SirFozzie - samurai, lynched Day 1
20. AlanT - ninja, co-lynched Day 3

Seeing all of this, I would rate, least ninja to most:

12. Qwikshot - I'm not a ninja; screwup maybe, but not a ninja, samurai aren't supposed to be freakin' sleuths...
3. Coder- confirmed samurai by the seer with no observation about being a possible turncoat; good enough for me...
17. Kingfc22 - had weapons imbedded in his hut; I don't know if self incrimination to throw scent off is a possibility, so for now, I'm thinking he's safe
18. Schmidty - could be an act but he seems in some of the statements to be werewolf weary.
16. Gram/Dubb - Dubb was just odd prior to his leaving but I don't think that in this situation you want to bring someone in as a baddie, leads to too much confusion.

Those are my five for now, that I consider least incriminating...

13. Mustang - he's be on the fence off the fence, but he pleads his case alot like Tanglewood.
5. Eaglesfan - has been quiet in some ways, not really adding input, could be real life distractions but I recall him being a little more vigorous in these games.
1. Lathum and 11. Mr. Wednesday - Lathum has added input; as has Mr. W, they really haven't been major proponents in anything that has caught my eye. I don't know how to rate them.

These leave the next tier

2. Taz- has really been quiet, and I don't recall any real reasonings, not enough to outright accuse, but it's been really in his favor.
6. RPI- voted for me, I think is still wary of me. Some odd votings.

Take it for what you will.
Old 02-03-2006, 10:07 AM   #1737
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Qwik,

I've had real life interrupt more than I would like (except for the nookey which was a very welcome interruption ) which has made me somewhat quiet. Also, I was getting too upset at several things that happened in the game (such as ghosts talking, people voting for themself, etc.) That made me naturally pull back since I was getting too emotionally upset, and wasn't using my best logic. Clinic is about to start and looks like it will be very busy, but I hope to offer some more detailed thoughts than I have in past days when I get home tonight (probably around 7:00 PM CST.)
Old 02-03-2006, 10:23 AM   #1738
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
I'm a little surprised by this.. at the least... I had him pretty high on my suspect list because of his voting pattern.

I still have TazFTW on top of my list though. We'll see who's dead after the night-action.
I agree with Coder. He is the only sure thing right now and Taz's voting record has been very dubious and he hasn't provided any reasons for them.

I'll start today off, since I am home for now.

VOTE TAZ
Old 02-03-2006, 10:52 AM   #1739
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

High level of Trust
Coder – confirmed by Seer

Fair level of Trust
King – probably was ninja target
Qwik – pk’d packer was trying to pk Blade, that’s why he was out at night
Lathum – Alan moved Tangle (samurai) off the block putting Lathum in danger
Schmidty – believable as Samurai, posts support this more than they don’t

Suspicious
RPI – He or Mr. W has to be a ninja (the experienced one). He probably left cover vote on Alant, day 3
Mr. Wednesday – probably ninja. Don’t be fooled by switch to Alant after seer reveal
Eaglesfan – laying low and always votes for non-contenders. Probably hid votes on ninja with the Mustang and RPI vote, but did not put them in danger (cover votes)
Taz – playing quite game, not good for Samurai. Gives us nothing
Mustang – calls out a lot of very unusual scenarios to just confuse things

Don’t be fooled by anyone who tries to say they are clean because they moved their vote to AlanT after the seer reveal. The assumption was AlanT was going down, so anyone engaged in the thread would move off Kwhit once the reveal was made. A perfect ninja move would be to vote for your buddy ninja since he is likely going down anyway. Heck, they still got a tie out of luck. You pretty much knew Alan was gonna get it soon anyway and as the brutal wolf, he is the best one to die during a lynch to get the full effect of his role.

I’m going to go with

VOTE MR WEDNESDAY

I think the most likely are Mr W, RPI and Eaglesfan. If there are four wolves then throw in Mustang. Of course Taz has not given us anything, so maybe we should really look at voting him to find out what the heck he’s thinking.

The problem for me is, I am out at 5pm tonight and will most likely not be on again tonight so whatever I have voted around 5pm will likely stand for me. Too bad as this is a critical phase.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 10:55 AM   #1740
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I would prefer to stretch the day to Monday. I hate ending a day phase on a Friday night and having a night phase through the weekend. It makes a lot of people not post as that just gives the Ninja more to look at. Most discussion happens during the day phase. My interaction will be spotty during Saturday and I’m watching the Super Bowl Sunday, but late Sunday night, I can be online.
Old 02-03-2006, 10:57 AM   #1741
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Qwik,

I've had real life interrupt more than I would like (except for the nookey which was a very welcome interruption ) which has made me somewhat quiet.
You stoop so low using such excuses for your actions in WW.
Old 02-03-2006, 11:01 AM   #1742
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm willing to move the deadline to Monday if a majority want to go that way. But I don't want to push all the way to Monday night - that would make for a four-day Day 5 cycle. And if we push it to Monday morning then we aren't going to have a significant block around for the final vote if I run it at 6:30 AM (CST). So I'm up for any suggestions, but I'm not sure what time would be ideal if the Friday night deadline is no good ..
Old 02-03-2006, 11:03 AM   #1743
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
1. Lathum and 11. Mr. Wednesday - Lathum has added input; as has Mr. W, they really haven't been major proponents in anything that has caught my eye. I don't know how to rate them.

Lathum cast the second vote for AlanT when he was eventually lynched. He never looked back, no changes, nothing. That's a good indicator in my book.

I'd pick Mr W from this group.

Quote:

2. Taz- has really been quiet, and I don't recall any real reasonings, not enough to outright accuse, but it's been really in his favor.
6. RPI- voted for me, I think is still wary of me. Some odd votings.

Take it for what you will.

Taz is, as I've said, very suspicious.. low postcount, questionable votes, hardly saying anything.

I'll hold off my vote for an hour or so, hoping to hear about a possible deadline change.. in which case I will vote during the weekend.

Old 02-03-2006, 11:12 AM   #1744
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Well it does matter to me. If you lost the ability after killing pack then that's fine, but if you still have the ability I'd like to know what you've been up to lately.

*drags chain across* floor.

Oops, sorry.

Last edited by Desnudo : 02-03-2006 at 11:26 AM.
Old 02-03-2006, 11:15 AM   #1745
Desnudo
Coordinator

Kicks ghost Blade in the butt.
Old 02-03-2006, 12:24 PM   #1746
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I'm not so sold on Mr. W. When things started to turn on AlanT Mr W. at the time cast the tying vote for AlanT making it 7-7 when he could have cast his vote on Kwhit to put kwhit up by 2 votes. I know a tie helps the Ninja's but it was pretty early on in the voting to help a tie. That being said I think RPI fan is more suspiscous.

VOTE RPI FAN

Last edited by Lathum : 02-03-2006 at 12:25 PM.
Old 02-03-2006, 12:52 PM   #1747
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
I know a tie helps the Ninja's VOTE RPI FAN

The only way a tie helps a Ninja is if they are both Ninjas. I can't imagine why a Ninja would want to force a tie with 2 Samurais or 1/1 if the Samurai was ahead. Just go with the 100% kill..

Hell, I HOPE RPI is a Ninja.. that way, clears me 100% as I've voted on him 2x..
Old 02-03-2006, 01:05 PM   #1748
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
The only way a tie helps a Ninja is if they are both Ninjas. I can't imagine why a Ninja would want to force a tie with 2 Samurais or 1/1 if the Samurai was ahead. Just go with the 100% kill..

Hell, I HOPE RPI is a Ninja.. that way, clears me 100% as I've voted on him 2x..
how is that true? Not only does a tie give the Ninja's a free night kill but it doesn't provide us with any information and basicly keeps our wheels spinning for another day. Even when we kill a samurai we gain information. You can't make an omlette without breaking some eggs...
Old 02-03-2006, 01:28 PM   #1749
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
how is that true? Not only does a tie give the Ninja's a free night kill but it doesn't provide us with any information and basicly keeps our wheels spinning for another day. Even when we kill a samurai we gain information. You can't make an omlette without breaking some eggs...

As a Ninja, if you cause a tie between 2 players that you know are Samurai, (or in a situation where the Samurai is leading over a Ninja) you may not kill anyone. It is my opinion that the Ninjas would want to kill off the Samurai as quickly as possible. Going to a situation where the potential exists where no one would be killed doesn't help the Ninja any more. The ninjas are looking to have 2 Samurais killed every cycle. (One day, one night).

Pushing a tie if both are ninjas makes sense because the potential exists that the tiebreaker will cause neither to die instead of guaranteeing that one will die.

Pushing a tie if the Ninja is in the lead with vote against a Samurai makes sense for obvious reasons..

A short game helps the Ninjas. Less days equal less talk and quicker kills.
Longer games help the Samurai.. more days equal more talk and chances to pickup on something.

Just my opinion... some people feel that a tie between 2 Samurai helps the Ninjas. I don't see it just as some people don't see my logic for the above.
Old 02-03-2006, 01:31 PM   #1750
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I disagree with the whole idea of a tie. This is a game of limited information and anytime a whole day goes by with nothing learned the Ninja's gain an advantage.