Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-03-2006, 11:06 PM   #1851
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Also, want to make it clear... if I live through the night, the players I will be pushing strongly for are:

kingfc22 and Schmidty
Old 02-03-2006, 11:08 PM   #1852
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI-Fan
Also, want to make it clear... if I live through the night, the players I will be pushing strongly for are:

kingfc22 and Schmidty

Made a mistake... that should read:

Also, want to make it clear... if I live through the night, the players I will be targeting strongly are:

kingfc22 and Schmidty
Old 02-03-2006, 11:20 PM   #1853
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Booyah, how's that for my voting record!

Fire Ron Lee.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 11:21 PM   #1854
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Woot!

Just want to get my thoughts in before I go to bed, in case something happens tonight:

Shortlist (roughly in order):

kingfc22 (I believe TazTFW is clear based on king's post above)
Schmidty (has acted like an asshole to me all game long in addition to doing nothing to dissociate imself from the ninjas)

The main point I want to make is that I feel king is a ninja based on his odd language used near voting deadlines, and his willingness to respond to my call out without getting defensive. I also feel the list he provided above gives a good indication of ninjas. TazTFW is probably clear because king was adament about him, while one or more of Schmidty, Gramm, and Lathum is probably bad. I have no idea who.

I'm suspicious most on that list of Schmidty, who was around near the deadline (don't now if it was officially before it or not, but he was in the vicinity of the deadline), and didn't switch his vote.

I should be clear because Alan T also wanted to get rid of me and I voted for Mr. W first (Thanks for the analysis, Desnudo).

Fire Ron Lee.
Old 02-03-2006, 11:39 PM   #1855
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Considering I bailed off Tangle (who was innocent) to vote Mr. W and came off RPI (when RPI was still leading to vote on Mr W) Not sure what more I can do to be off the suspicion thing.

I feel like that scene in "The Thing"

'I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time, I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!'
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 11:57 PM   #1856
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
The main point I want to make is that I feel king is a ninja based on his odd language used near voting deadlines, and his willingness to respond to my call out without getting defensive.
So if I get defensive and act like a total lunatic, that would change your mind? Maybe if I vote for myself that would be more reassuring?

And what is this odd language that I speak? Just curious.

You also say that I have been adamant about Taz, while Coder has the same feeling I have about Taz. I just don't understand your logic.

I was also the lynch vote today of a ninja. If I was a ninja wouldn't I want Mr. W to live another day to allow for another samurai death? In case this language is to odd for you let me break it down.

If I was a ninja which scenario would be better:
DAY - lynch samurai
NIGHT - kill samurai
DAY - Mr. W dies

or

DAY - Mr. W dies
NIGHT - kill samurai
DAY - possibility a ninja dies

Clearly scenario #1 would be much better if I was a ninja.
Old 02-04-2006, 02:06 AM   #1857
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

"SWEEP THE LEG!"

Best. Line. Ever.

Old 02-04-2006, 02:13 AM   #1858
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos
"SWEEP THE LEG!"

Best. Line. Ever.

Wait a tic, your supposed to be at work right now! Now i have to get on aim and talk to you
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 02:16 AM   #1859
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Wait a tic, your supposed to be at work right now! Now i have to get on aim and talk to you

It's Saturday over here. I'm home.
Old 02-04-2006, 02:19 AM   #1860
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos
It's Saturday over here. I'm home.
Ahhh, tricky tricky buddy...i was a bit perplexed sitting here on AIM and your not on...threw me for a loop, which in turn prob. made me make sense for the first time Hows your day going(lunch time there?)
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 04:56 AM   #1861
Coder
College Prospect

For those of you who care.. while a tad overdone, my reasoning for not dropping all info in the first post was that I wanted to hear more about AND from both Wednesday and Mustang. I was hoping for some kind of reaction.

Mustang's reaction was a bit weird, but sure, I was not 100% sober... but I wouldn't go on a writing-rampage like that unless I had something to say..

~ I am an idiot, walking a tight rope of fortunate things ~
Coder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 10:18 AM   #1862
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder
Mustang's reaction was a bit weird, but sure, I was not 100% sober... but I wouldn't go on a writing-rampage like that unless I had something to say..

I don't know how my reaction was weird. You said you were drinking and posted a message about a mask being torn off and I didn't know if you were serious or not about that or if you just role-playing.

You elaborated and I changed my vote.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...

Last edited by Mustang : 02-04-2006 at 10:21 AM.
Old 02-04-2006, 10:40 AM   #1863
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
So if I get defensive and act like a total lunatic, that would change your mind? Maybe if I vote for myself that would be more reassuring?

And what is this odd language that I speak? Just curious.

You also say that I have been adamant about Taz, while Coder has the same feeling I have about Taz. I just don't understand your logic.

I was also the lynch vote today of a ninja. If I was a ninja wouldn't I want Mr. W to live another day to allow for another samurai death? In case this language is to odd for you let me break it down.

If I was a ninja which scenario would be better:
DAY - lynch samurai
NIGHT - kill samurai
DAY - Mr. W dies

or

DAY - Mr. W dies
NIGHT - kill samurai
DAY - possibility a ninja dies

Clearly scenario #1 would be much better if I was a ninja.

I'm convinced you're a ninja and last night my goal was simply to get information on your cohorts out of you.
Old 02-04-2006, 10:53 AM   #1864
hoopsguy
General Manager

Night 5 is complete

The night passes quickly. Most of you sleep with a sense of satisfaction over the events of the last day. You have now defeated two of your enemy - can victory be far away?

You have come to expect grim news at dawn and today is no exception. However, Chuck has not seen fit to burn down the house this time. Instead, the place is immaculate, as if no one has ever lived there. There is nothing there to yield any information about the samurai known as RPI-Fan, may he rest in peace. Chuck evidently has quite the cleaning crew in this desolate land ...

Chuck looks at the group of nine survivors and nods approvingly. "I will return again at the end of the day to pass judgement once more."

List of players:
1. Lathum

2. TazFTW
3. Coder
4. KWhit - seer, co-lynched Day 3
5. Eaglesfan27
6. RPI-Fan - ???, killed Night 5
7. Blade6119 - ???, killed Night 3
8. PackerFanatic - ???, killed Night 2
9. Path12 - ???, killed Night 2
10. Tanglewood - samurai, lynched Day 4
11. Mr. Wednesday - ninja, lynched Day 5
12. Qwikshot
13. Mustang
14. Saldana - samurai, killed Day 3 by Alan T
15. Desnudo - ???, killed Night 4
16. Grammaticus
17. Kingfc22
18. Schmidty
19. SirFozzie - samurai, lynched Day 1
20. AlanT - ninja, co-lynched Day 3

Day 6 has begun. The deadline is Monday night at 10PM CST. Good luck with the extended day cycle.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 10:57 AM   #1865
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Good luck fellers!
Old 02-04-2006, 01:01 PM   #1866
Coder
College Prospect

Though obviously any samurai-killing is a bad killing, I don't think we could have benefitted more from any other samurai getting killed. RPI-fan was a main suspect to many and was only taken away from the lynch-voting late last night.. odds are he would have been up there for the next lynching round as well.

Lets make the ninjas pay for their mistake.

Old 02-04-2006, 04:41 PM   #1867
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

GO SAMURAI GO!!!
Old 02-05-2006, 12:49 PM   #1868
hoopsguy
General Manager

Gratuitous bump to get back on the first page.

Also, ran across this site - pretty sure it is tame, but didn't look at enough to be certain ...

hxxp://www.askninja.com
Old 02-05-2006, 12:51 PM   #1869
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I'm working on an analysis of the 9 survivors today. I hope some of my fellow Samurai are doing the same
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 11:46 PM   #1870
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Though obviously any samurai-killing is a bad killing, I don't think we could have benefitted more from any other samurai getting killed. RPI-fan was a main suspect to many and was only taken away from the lynch-voting late last night.. odds are he would have been up there for the next lynching round as well.

Lets make the ninjas pay for their mistake.
I had similar thoughts, not sure why RPI as he would have been high on my list coming out of the blocks for the new day.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 02:50 AM   #1871
Coder
College Prospect

I'm going to have a rather busy day (after a busy weekend), so I haven't had time for a complete analysis of the last vote. I'd like to hear the general feelings from the people still alive.

Old 02-06-2006, 10:52 AM   #1872
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Analysis of JUST the last vote:

Taz voted very early for a now KNOWN ninja. This makes me less suspicious of him than I was a day before that vote. However, I find it odd that he says he doesn't have a blade. Do any other Samurai here not have a blade? I have a Katana that I always keep sharpened. Mustang and Kingfc also voted for Mr. W when the vote was in question. I think there were probably between 3-5 Ninjas to start the game. Therefore, I think the loss of Mr. Wednesday was a critical loss to the ninjas. Therefore, I think this elevates all of the people who voted for Mr. Wednesday higher on my list of trust. Obviously, we all know Coder is good. However, is there any chance that he was really bribed and decided to sacrifice a ninja to ultimately prove that he was to be completely trusted? I doubt it, but it is something to keep in mind as it would be a very smart move.

Now, those who stayed with RPI-Fan are more suspicious in my mind. I'm going to post specific thoughts on Lathum, Grammaticus, Schmidty, and Qwikshot (who didn't vote at all yesterday which is VERY suspicious at this point) in a later post today after I've had some more time to read through a few things.
Old 02-06-2006, 11:13 AM   #1873
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Obviously, we all know Coder is good. However, is there any chance that he was really bribed and decided to sacrifice a ninja to ultimately prove that he was to be completely trusted? I doubt it, but it is something to keep in mind as it would be a very smart move.

I know this needed to be said, but I'm not that smart.. nor do I think it would have been very smart.. in retrospect (after RPI's killing), we know that I more or less saved a samurai in favor of a ninja.

I have to admit though that the TazFTW option is no longer a strong one based on his latest votes.

Old 02-06-2006, 12:43 PM   #1874
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
I know this needed to be said, but I'm not that smart.. nor do I think it would have been very smart.. in retrospect (after RPI's killing), we know that I more or less saved a samurai in favor of a ninja.

I have to admit though that the TazFTW option is no longer a strong one based on his latest votes.

I agree I believe Taz to be good now.

I did not have a chance to vote due to real life commitments.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 01:01 PM   #1875
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

At this point I am most suspicious of Mustang and Eaglesfan. I find Taz suspicious because he has not provided any posting content. The vote spread can be confusing as well. I really think the ninja knew that Mr. Wend. was going down and I’m thinking they all voted for him, while he voted for RPI.

I’m thinking there were four ninja and two are left. If that is the case, knowing Wed is going down would be a good time to sacrifice vote him. You can see from Eaglesfan’s post, he already wants to elevate everyone that was on that vote. A vote that happens to include the most suspicious warriors left in the game.

As far as the talk of who has a blade and who does not, I think that is a senseless smoke screen. As I am a Samurai that specializes in the Drunken Master Kung Fu style, I drink to enhance my fighting style. But my PM says nothing about whether or not I have a Katana/Blade, etc. What difference does it make as it pertains to being a Samurai?

I am voting for my top candidate

VOTE MUSTANG
Old 02-06-2006, 01:04 PM   #1876
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm going to post specific thoughts on Lathum, Grammaticus, Schmidty, and Qwikshot (who didn't vote at all yesterday which is VERY suspicious at this point) in a later post today after I've had some more time to read through a few things.

That was purely a combination of watching the SB, taking care of my sick daughter, and simple stupidity. There was no reason I shouldn't have voted, since I was off and on FOFC all day yesterday. It just totally slipped my mind.

If that alone makes you think of me as suspicious, so be it; however, it does seem like a flimsy angle, which makes me want to take a closer look at you too.
Old 02-06-2006, 01:07 PM   #1877
kingfc22
Head Coach

I still find Taz suspicious for one reason. When he voted for Mr. W it was 6-0 in favor of RPI. Is he a ninja wasting a vote on another ninja to provide cover for himself later in the game? I'm sure he never thought that Mr. W was going to be lynched the way the voting had gone throughout the day. Then when Coder spoke up and all the action swung over to Mr. W, there was no way that Taz was going to be able to remove his vote and put it on RPI since that would send up huge red flags.
Old 02-06-2006, 01:08 PM   #1878
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
That was purely a combination of watching the SB, taking care of my sick daughter, and simple stupidity. There was no reason I shouldn't have voted, since I was off and on FOFC all day yesterday. It just totally slipped my mind.

If that alone makes you think of me as suspicious, so be it; however, it does seem like a flimsy angle, which makes me want to take a closer look at you too.
I think he was talking about Friday's vote and only Qwik did not vote which I think Eagles was getting at.
Old 02-06-2006, 03:41 PM   #1879
Coder
College Prospect

I'm having a hard time deciding who to vote on today... and I mean a really hard time.. there are some behaviours that I'm having a hard time analysing... things just don't add up..

Old 02-06-2006, 03:49 PM   #1880
Coder
College Prospect

For what it's worth, and I might be totally off base here, but for each passing day, I'm feeling more and more that the shuriken at King's door was only a sign of a battle having no connection to him whatsoever. I can't put my finger on it, but there's something about king's comments that sound... forced.. I don't know.. RPI, now known as a samurai, had similar feelings for king.

Old 02-06-2006, 04:00 PM   #1881
Coder
College Prospect

Triple dola (jesus, where are you guys?)

I've added Gram to my completely trusted list..

Old 02-06-2006, 04:03 PM   #1882
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:

My top 2 suspects for today:
Mustang and Taz

VOTE MUSTANG
Old 02-06-2006, 04:09 PM   #1883
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus
At this point I am most suspicious of Mustang and Eaglesfan. I find Taz suspicious because he has not provided any posting content. The vote spread can be confusing as well. I really think the ninja knew that Mr. Wend. was going down and I’m thinking they all voted for him, while he voted for RPI.

I’m thinking there were four ninja and two are left. If that is the case, knowing Wed is going down would be a good time to sacrifice vote him. You can see from Eaglesfan’s post, he already wants to elevate everyone that was on that vote. A vote that happens to include the most suspicious warriors left in the game.

As far as the talk of who has a blade and who does not, I think that is a senseless smoke screen. As I am a Samurai that specializes in the Drunken Master Kung Fu style, I drink to enhance my fighting style. But my PM says nothing about whether or not I have a Katana/Blade, etc. What difference does it make as it pertains to being a Samurai?

I am voting for my top candidate

VOTE MUSTANG

If I was a ninja, and I voted for RPI-Fan, Mr. Wednesday wouldn't have gone down. If there are two ninjas left and they voted for RPI-Fan, Mr. Wednesday wouldn't have gone down. As close as the vote was, I can't see one or two ninjas voting for Mr. Wednesday. The vote wasn't that close that a sacrifice of Mr. Wednesday makes sense. Therefore, logic would dictate that there is at least 1 ninja and possibly 2 ninjas embedded in those that voted for RPI-Fan.
Old 02-06-2006, 04:14 PM   #1884
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I meant to say that vote wasn't that one-sided that a sacrifice of Mr. Wednesday makes sense.
Old 02-06-2006, 04:30 PM   #1885
Coder
College Prospect

I wonder how many ninjas there are left..

Old 02-06-2006, 04:31 PM   #1886
hoopsguy
General Manager

Anywhere from zero to four, Coder.

Edit - wanted to include zero and four as possible values ...

Last edited by hoopsguy : 02-06-2006 at 04:33 PM.
Old 02-06-2006, 04:33 PM   #1887
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Could you explain why Gram is on your completely trusted list?
Old 02-06-2006, 04:33 PM   #1888
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
I wonder how many ninjas there are left..
20 players started - I would say 3 or 4.

Since they had a conversion attempt, I would say it is more likely to have been 3 to start. So I think we are looking at 1 left.

I think 4 + a conversion attempt seems to favor the ninjas too much.
Old 02-06-2006, 04:37 PM   #1889
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
Could you explain why Gram is on your completely trusted list?

I just reallly liked #1739.. didn't feel like a ninja talking.

Old 02-06-2006, 04:58 PM   #1890
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

I doubt Mustang is a ninja. Coder's convert attempt reveal mentions that the one who tried to convert him looked like either Mr. W or Mustang. Since Mr. W was a ninja, why would Mustang be a ninja? Seems dumb if he had to make a choice between two ninja.

Fire Ron Lee.
Old 02-06-2006, 05:01 PM   #1891
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW
I doubt Mustang is a ninja. Coder's convert attempt reveal mentions that the one who tried to convert him looked like either Mr. W or Mustang. Since Mr. W was a ninja, why would Mustang be a ninja? Seems dumb if he had to make a choice between two ninja.

I disagree. While right now Mustang happens not to be my first choice, I don't see why both couldn't have been ninjas.

Old 02-06-2006, 05:04 PM   #1892
Coder
College Prospect

Ok.. so the samurai roles revealed so far are:

KWhit: Seer
Blade: Bodyguard
Qwik: Assassin or something

Anything I'm missing? Any roles you experienced players feel are missing?
Old 02-06-2006, 05:15 PM   #1893
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I disagree. While right now Mustang happens not to be my first choice, I don't see why both couldn't have been ninjas.

I just don't see why you would be given two names and having them both be ninjas. The choice is there so that you can make the right decision.

If you chose to lynch Mr. W and he turns out to be a samurai, then Mustang was the one who tried to convert.

If you chose to lynch Mustang and he turns out to be a samurai, then Mr. W was the one who tried to convert.

Fire Ron Lee.
Old 02-06-2006, 05:18 PM   #1894
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Well, if there are any specifics that I could defend myself against, I'd address them but, for the time being..

Voted to make a tie between Lathum/Tangle. If I was a ninja, I still would have no desire to save Tangle and wouldn't risk late theatrics and voting movement.

Voted off Tangle fairly early to move to Mr. W

I still maintain that the Samurai should have just voted me off. I knew these concerns about me would have followed through to the end and the Ninja's would be able to use it.

Myself I'm most concerned with those who are quiet right now. Ninjas know that they won't have to work to kill me off.. (I have 0% chance of being killed at night). I'll put Taz on my Samurai list just because I don't think a Ninja would bother defending me right now.
Old 02-06-2006, 05:42 PM   #1895
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang
Well, if there are any specifics that I could defend myself against, I'd address them but, for the time being..

Voted to make a tie between Lathum/Tangle. If I was a ninja, I still would have no desire to save Tangle and wouldn't risk late theatrics and voting movement.

Voted off Tangle fairly early to move to Mr. W

I still maintain that the Samurai should have just voted me off. I knew these concerns about me would have followed through to the end and the Ninja's would be able to use it.

Myself I'm most concerned with those who are quiet right now. Ninjas know that they won't have to work to kill me off.. (I have 0% chance of being killed at night). I'll put Taz on my Samurai list just because I don't think a Ninja would bother defending me right now.
AlanT made the theatrical tie and ended up being a ninja
Old 02-06-2006, 05:46 PM   #1896
Coder
College Prospect

i can't wrap my head around the attack on night 2... where Blade was attacked.. I'd like to think that we were being set up by honorable hoops there.. we were given too much.

Lets toy with the idea that either king or qwik is a ninja.. if the real target that night was in fact blade, then why was there a shuriken in king's door? Blade was initially attacked by someone from behind, the wire in the neck, and then slashed in the face (presumably during a fight afterwards). Why would someone then toss a shuriken in the direction of king?

Furthermore, the bang and smoke happened before Qwik joined the party, but he had the option to follow the ninja. At which point did the ninja throw the shuriken?

Enough rambling.. been spending the flast hour going through some old posts.. here's my current "ok"-list:

Gram (for reasons mentioned above)
Mustang (Alan T was very anti-Mustang, in retrospect this makes him look good)
Qwik (Alan T also had no love lost for Qwik, and was accusing him after the struggle)

Old 02-06-2006, 05:49 PM   #1897
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I just don't trust the whole first day action

VOTE KING
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 05:50 PM   #1898
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Ok.. so the samurai roles revealed so far are:

KWhit: Seer
Blade: Bodyguard
Qwik: Assassin or something

Anything I'm missing? Any roles you experienced players feel are missing?
Desnudo had a role too, here is his post #1699

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
A little about my role, now that I've gotten all that I'm going to from it. I am favored by Chuck Norris and therefore, additional information on two night kills, one kill per day, was made available to me, as well as some answers to my questions around those kills. I decided to investigate the double murder of packersfanatic and path12 as I'm pretty sure everyone knows Blade was a ninja kill.

1. Path12 was murdered by a ninja. No special role. Not killed by AlanT. He was murdered because the ninjas thought he was the seer due to misinterpreting information provided to them (I'm assuming they have an anti-seer). His body was butchered with over 100 cuts.

2. PackerFanatic, a samurai, was killed by another samurai who thought he was a ninja. The samurai who did this has lost the ability. If this samurai can come forward, then please do. There is nothing lost by doing it and we can clear another samurai. I know several unrevealed details that I can use to confirm.

3. Blade was blinded by AlanT. As much as it pains me to say it, and I'm sure it will boost his ego even higher, Blade was an incredibly powerful samurai and it took two ninja to subdue him. This was unusual as the ninja usually hunt alone.

As you can see, mainly backstory rather than anything useful. Except that we can clear another samurai if the one that attacked PackerFanatic comes forward.
Old 02-06-2006, 05:54 PM   #1899
Coder
College Prospect

Gram, thank you VERY much.. I had completely missed that post by Desnudo. This is very very interesting and sheds some light on various stuff with regards to night 2.

Old 02-06-2006, 05:56 PM   #1900
Coder
College Prospect

Now.. correct me if I'm wrong.. but is this implying that Blade was indeed the sole target for the attack?

Also, Qwik has come out saying that he was the person who killed Packer.. this would in that case completely clear Qwik as well...