Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-06-2007, 03:06 PM   #2151
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Every crime ive heared reported has been in the paper, except yours...id love if someone else can say a crime they reported to alan was not announced. But from what ive seen, every reported crime but yours made the paper

But is it automatic? Newspapers haven't come out right away. And Alan himself has said that he keeps things back and reveals information bit-by-bit. not as it comes in.

So even if you assume that every crime reported is announced in the paper (and I refer to my earlier post that you have absolutely no evidence that this is true), it could still be on its way to being reported in some near future newspaper edition.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 03:06 PM   #2152
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
That is disappointing. I expected the vote from Blade, but because he has had it in for me for a while (since our tete-a-tete earlier in the game), and because he is probably mafia and wants anyone who is not mafia to get lynched.

But you I hoped better for. I am not mafia. I have not lied once in this game. I have been very up front about who I am and who I do. I have in fact ignored ways to approach my victory condition even more closely in my effort to help the side of good.

I could have sold what I found, but I have chosen to keep them for law enforcement to find. I have publically harped on these things with every post since Friday.

If you really feel I am the best candidate for the lynch right now, before a warrant has even been executed on me, that is very disappointing.
How have i had it in for you? I havent voted you, targeted you, really even mentioned you until today. Chief, i think you over-estimate my level of interest in you
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 03:08 PM   #2153
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
But is it automatic? Newspapers haven't come out right away. And Alan himself has said that he keeps things back and reveals information bit-by-bit. not as it comes in.

So even if you assume that every crime reported is announced in the paper (and I refer to my earlier post that you have absolutely no evidence that this is true), it could still be on its way to being reported in some near future newspaper edition.

Every crime ive seen reported(when it was announced publically that it happened) either came after the newspaper announced it or the newspaper reported it in immedeiate next issue. An issue has come out since you "reported," and no mention
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 03-06-2007, 03:14 PM   #2154
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Every crime ive seen reported(when it was announced publically that it happened) either came after the newspaper announced it or the newspaper reported it in immedeiate next issue. An issue has come out since you "reported," and no mention

Then speak to the editor of the paper. I sent it in at 2:17 a.m. today.

There is evidence it might have been missed by Alan, actually. I also asked a question of him there (in that same PM), and he hasn't responded to it. I hope that's not the case.

But why are you focusing on this rather than my other two reports? I assure you, they are much more interesting in how this game turns out than the pickpocket attempt. ITC is gone--I have no way of getting my money back.

If you think a newspaper report will clear me with you, I highly doubt it. For one, you haven't shown an inclination to trust me on anything, so why would a crime report for a crime from a shady independent prove it to you. And two, you're probably mafia, so you know I'm not and this makes no difference to you.
Old 03-06-2007, 03:18 PM   #2155
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Then speak to the editor of the paper. I sent it in at 2:17 a.m. today.

There is evidence it might have been missed by Alan, actually. I also asked a question of him there (in that same PM), and he hasn't responded to it. I hope that's not the case.

But why are you focusing on this rather than my other two reports? I assure you, they are much more interesting in how this game turns out than the pickpocket attempt. ITC is gone--I have no way of getting my money back.

If you think a newspaper report will clear me with you, I highly doubt it. For one, you haven't shown an inclination to trust me on anything, so why would a crime report for a crime from a shady independent prove it to you. And two, you're probably mafia, so you know I'm not and this makes no difference to you.
Because i have no control over what you reported to the ironically now dead lathum, or why you have incriminating evidence all over your house. I dont know what you have, why you have it, or anything.

I do have control over a game mechanic ive seen tested over and over again this game, one that you seem to have avoided some how. If someone else had a similar experience(with some measure of trust) then ill drop it...but until then, i will focus on what could be a lie(remember, ITC claimed to be robbed too the day he died)
Demotivation
Old 03-06-2007, 03:28 PM   #2156
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Because i have no control over what you reported to the ironically now dead lathum, or why you have incriminating evidence all over your house. I dont know what you have, why you have it, or anything.

I do have control over a game mechanic ive seen tested over and over again this game, one that you seem to have avoided some how. If someone else had a similar experience(with some measure of trust) then ill drop it...but until then, i will focus on what could be a lie(remember, ITC claimed to be robbed too the day he died)

ITC was trying to lie his way out of a lynch. Although I do have two votes on me, I don't really fear the lynch right now. Maybe if it was closer to deadline I would, but I won't even be around for that, If you all lynch me, it won't be one where I defend myself, because I will be at work. So by the time I read it all and laugh at you all kicking yourselves, I will be long since dead and lynched.

BTW, I like the "ironically" you drop with Lathum. I couldn't announce it sooner for two reasons. One, I didn't know who the detective was until Anxiety announced that User 11's account was closed on the UMB right about the same time Lathum was killed. Two, if Lathum was alive and I knew he was a detective, I wouldn't come out and say that, because that woul dget him killed. I had no real option but to not say anything about that until I knew the detective I had been speaking with was dead.
Old 03-06-2007, 03:31 PM   #2157
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
BTW, I like the "ironically" you drop with Lathum. I couldn't announce it sooner for two reasons. One, I didn't know who the detective was until Anxiety announced that User 11's account was closed on the UMB right about the same time Lathum was killed. Two, if Lathum was alive and I knew he was a detective, I wouldn't come out and say that, because that woul dget him killed. I had no real option but to not say anything about that until I knew the detective I had been speaking with was dead.

Im not looking to keep going around this carousel, but if you want to play that point i can play that counter. If you found out lathum was a cop, you would have killed him(if your evil). And sure enough, after dealing with you he is killed...im not going to keep this up, so you can argue away...ive got some schoolwork i need to take care of
Demotivation
Old 03-06-2007, 03:35 PM   #2158
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I have a question for everyone...

Why is Blade still alive?

Seriously, think about this. He was responsible for catching two mafia memebrs at the start of the game. He has shown seer-like abilities in his searches as a jeweler. He had the appearance in continuing to be active hunting down mafia. Why is the mafia letting him live?

Instead, they go after Swaggs, who himself was drawing suspicion at times, even after his janitor reveal.

This makes no sense. Either we have stupid mafia, or Blade is connected somehow. He suggested himself he would be dead after the DT lynch. And yet it hasn't happened. Gee, what's going on there?

He didn't keep his money in the bank until just recently. He has actively worked against us getting a judge for days. He has thrown around a lot of accusations, but was not key in catching any of the shady lynches we have had since DT. And he is still alive!

Can anyone (besides Blade) explain this to me? LSG? You claim to have cleared him. How clear? And even if you did, if DT passed something on to Balde to make him mafia, your clear wouldn't be of any value anyway (it was early int he game, IIRC).
Old 03-06-2007, 03:35 PM   #2159
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

you two are just going around and around. lets wait till the detective gets one of the warrants and see whats happens
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 03:37 PM   #2160
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I checked him after day two and he was cleared.... i have thrown it out there that he might be converted and that the detectives should check if they could.
Old 03-06-2007, 03:38 PM   #2161
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Im not looking to keep going around this carousel, but if you want to play that point i can play that counter. If you found out lathum was a cop, you would have killed him(if your evil). And sure enough, after dealing with you he is killed...im not going to keep this up, so you can argue away...ive got some schoolwork i need to take care of

You claim you're not on the UMB, so I'll accept you may not know. But we don't know identities there. I didn't know who User #11 was, and we were in fact trying to find ways to prove to each other we were who we said we were. I couldn't have used that to kill Lathum because I had no idea it was Lathum I was talking to.

Your counter doesn't make sense. You should buy a spot on the UMB next time so you know more about what it's about.
Old 03-06-2007, 03:39 PM   #2162
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I have a question for everyone...

Why is Blade still alive?

Seriously, think about this. He was responsible for catching two mafia memebrs at the start of the game. He has shown seer-like abilities in his searches as a jeweler. He had the appearance in continuing to be active hunting down mafia. Why is the mafia letting him live?

Instead, they go after Swaggs, who himself was drawing suspicion at times, even after his janitor reveal.
Yes, how foolish of them...they have gone after lathum(a cop), tyrith(a cop), swaggs(finds out info about your role), and hoopsguy(our judge).

Why in gods name would they want to kill those people over me(who finds out how much money you started out with, and thats approximately.

Damn those idiots, WHY!!!!
Demotivation
Old 03-06-2007, 03:42 PM   #2163
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

woohoo I love gambling.

I want the lakers cheif
Old 03-06-2007, 03:44 PM   #2164
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

now I got a teachers meeting and grocery shopping so iwont be back on until 5 central
Old 03-06-2007, 03:48 PM   #2165
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

BETTING IS CLOSED!!

The Lakers are today's choice. Good luck, bettors!
Old 03-06-2007, 03:50 PM   #2166
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I have to run now. Should be interesting reading when I get back.

I have voted for LSG as the new judge.

VOTE KINGFC

As much as I want to vote for Blade, there are better candidates right now, IMO.
Old 03-06-2007, 04:27 PM   #2167
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Running through today's actions shows a lot of potential for some mafia players. Seems like some true colors are coming out. Right now I think the best guy is the one trying to lay low therefore...

VOTE KINGFC22

Hopefully I will be home from wings in time to catch anything that happens before 9pm.
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 04:32 PM   #2168
Blade6119
Coordinator

Chief and bsak seem to be teaming up quite a bit, in voting and in general strategy...interesting development, though not totally unexpected.

Chief already admitted he had a lot of incriminating evidence in his house, but wont tell us what or why...and you want to go after king, who from my interaction with him(re: day action) seems to be just what he says he is...
Demotivation
Old 03-06-2007, 05:49 PM   #2169
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

wow this is a slow day. With 10 people left you figure there would be more going on.
Old 03-06-2007, 06:43 PM   #2170
SnDvls
Pro Starter

vote bsak
I want to know some more info from him and his wares in the store
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 06:57 PM   #2171
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

well i put in my day action 3 hours ago and haven't gotten anything back. Nor do i have an updated vote count to see where the vote stands. GE and I have to go to the mall for his mom's bday so i wont be back till after deadline so I have to throw a vote out there.

vote bsak
Old 03-06-2007, 07:05 PM   #2172
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I don;t have idea, and it doesn;t look like anyone followed up with the Chief Rum investigation.

CR, King, Bsak - there are several places to go with my vote and none seem taht great.

With active warrants on the first two, I guess I'll have to jump on the third and hope a detective grabs king for arrest or CR for a search.

Vote bsak

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 07:28 PM   #2173
path12
Coordinator

If Bsak ends up good, I think it's time to take a fresh look at everyone. Sorry for the lack of analysis, but I've seriously had a total of seven hours sleep in the past three days and I just can't wrap my mind around any heavy thinking right now.

I'm not thrilled with this vote but I want to get something in. VOTE BSAK.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:41 PM   #2174
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
vote bsak
I want to know some more info from him and his wares in the store

So you buy armor, gloves, guns and bullets from me and vote for me to die since you dont need me anymore? I see how it is.
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 07:55 PM   #2175
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

why didn't you tell us that he did all that stuff bsak?
Old 03-06-2007, 07:56 PM   #2176
Blade6119
Coordinator

he bough all that from you? Didnt you say no one had bough gloves from you?
Demotivation
Old 03-06-2007, 07:56 PM   #2177
Blade6119
Coordinator

Thats either terrible play by bsak in not telling us, or flat out lies
Demotivation
Old 03-06-2007, 07:57 PM   #2178
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Agreed. We'll find out which in a few

Old 03-06-2007, 07:57 PM   #2179
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

well hopefully we will see in about 3 minutes if it is a lie or not
Old 03-06-2007, 07:57 PM   #2180
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

anybody have a vote count ? blade and anxiety y'all vote for bsak or cheif? Cuz it looks like bsak needs to die
Old 03-06-2007, 07:58 PM   #2181
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I voted bsak

Old 03-06-2007, 07:59 PM   #2182
Blade6119
Coordinator

UNVOTE CHIEF RUM

VOTE BSAK

Still want chief, but its not happening today
Demotivation
Old 03-06-2007, 08:00 PM   #2183
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

good move blade.

why would bsak sell guns to anybody without telling us? Especially somebody not cleared like sndvls.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:01 PM   #2184
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Deadline.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:02 PM   #2185
Blade6119
Coordinator

And swaggs, if bsak comes up anything but mafia you have some serious explaining to do. You wouldnt tell me when i asked back when swaggs talked to you...if bsak is good, im not asking anymore. Im demanding explanation
Demotivation
Old 03-06-2007, 08:04 PM   #2186
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Current Judge: Anxiety

In Jail: Kingfc22

Warrants: Search Chief Rum

Injuries: None

Job Openings: Pawn Shop Owner

Pawn Shop items for sell: None
Old 03-06-2007, 08:04 PM   #2187
Blade6119
Coordinator

So they did arrest king...i would have rather them search chief, but it at least tells us we still have a detective
Demotivation
Old 03-06-2007, 08:05 PM   #2188
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

well at least we know bsak is dead
Old 03-06-2007, 08:05 PM   #2189
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

and not enough people voted for me as judge
Old 03-06-2007, 08:07 PM   #2190
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Okay, I'm going to have to make a guilty/not guily decision on king today. Someone build a csae for and against him.

Old 03-06-2007, 08:08 PM   #2191
Blade6119
Coordinator

I targeted him, his ring fits with the income level he claims as a poker player, and the location and mannor in which he recieved me does not indicate evil.

Thats my case...
Demotivation
Old 03-06-2007, 08:10 PM   #2192
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I targeted him, his ring fits with the income level he claims as a poker player, and the location and mannor in which he recieved me does not indicate evil.

Thats my case...

Would it also be consistent with mafia?

Old 03-06-2007, 08:10 PM   #2193
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
And swaggs, if bsak comes up anything but mafia you have some serious explaining to do. You wouldnt tell me when i asked back when swaggs talked to you...if bsak is good, im not asking anymore. Im demanding explanation

I'm pushing up daisies.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:11 PM   #2194
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

lol
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:12 PM   #2195
Blade6119
Coordinator

I meant sndvls, sorry swaggs
Demotivation
Old 03-06-2007, 08:13 PM   #2196
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
I'm pushing up daisies.

Well, he voted me for judge yesterday. I guess he's a few days behind?

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:13 PM   #2197
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

is that all we are getting? Not a full newspaper report like usual?

And I think we should let king go....I honestly feel he is telling the truth.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:13 PM   #2198
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

The Big City Herald
Edition 27

Arrest!

As previously mentioned in a special edition, it appears local Big City police made an arrest in the case of the recent string of murders. A little bit after dark tonight, police apprehended and brought in Kingfc22. He was placed into the Big City jail where he will undergo trial tommorrow.

(gm note: King has one day to prove his innocence. Anxiety must rules on his innocence or guilt by 9:00pm Wednesday evening or he is automatically set free.)

Pawn Shop under new management

A little bit after dark, it appears that the angry mob did not catch good enough sales from the old pawn shop owner. A group of men ended up stringing him up and hanging him from the door of his very own pawn shop. Bsak16 was killed by the lynch mob. There now is a job opening for a new pawn shop owner

(Gm note: You may only apply for this job via PM to me if your inital role pm states you can change jobs. Note changing jobs may also change your personal goals for major victory)

Local doctors state lowest injury year in history

A recent report went out where local Big City doctors mentioned that this year was the lowest recorded history of injuries that have been treated. One doctor was overheard stating,"I haven't seen a single knife wound yet this year.. we'll all be out of jobs soon!"

Judge vote close but no cigar

In what appears to be one vote short of a new judge, Big City citizens make a point that they are happy with the current judge's performance while in office.

Final vote:

Lonestargirl - 5

Last edited by Alan T : 03-06-2007 at 08:15 PM.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:14 PM   #2199
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

we need a pawn shop owner who will actually sell something good
Old 03-06-2007, 08:15 PM   #2200
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
Would it also be consistent with mafia?

Wha? I found him in a grocery store, he almost ran me over with his cart, and as i dove for my life i saw his ring. It was silver, like sndvls'. I have fought with two players this game in my PMs, cronin and sndvls...DT was day one and alan didnt put any flavor on that one. You can take that for what you will, but i think keeping king around is a good idea. I think the decision to arrest him over searching chief was a poor idea by our detective, especially after chief self admitted to having incriminating evidence in his house and being caught in a lie(in my opinion) about his "report"
Demotivation