Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-07-2007, 04:11 AM   #2251
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
I wonder if your major victory condition changes when you change roles though.

I believe Alan said it does. Anybody want to donate some large amounts of cash to me so that I can make a last ditch effort to win enough money playing cards to get a victory.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:14 AM   #2252
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
you have to give him the money first and trust him to pay you back.

This is my first time to gamble because I have money and nothing to spend it on

There is one person still in the game who can attest that I have paid him back following a win. I still won't reveal his name because I said I wouldn't reveal my customers as a business practice, or how much they might have won or lost. If he wants to come out and reveal that himself, that's his choice.

Sicne you yourself are talking openly about gambling, I'll say sorry we didn't win tonight. The Lakers just blew it. Double OT but ran out of gas at the end. I wish they would have won, as you would have received your money back by now. I lost big as well.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 04:15 AM   #2253
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
Umm.. whoops. Acidentally posted my dynasty post here

Oooh...I loved your other dynasties from this. I didn't realize you started one. I'll have to go over there and check it out. I know you just posted this here to do some advertising.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:20 AM   #2254
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Vote Chief Rum

There's really no need for anything else, surely? I think the CR-Bsak attempted double-team yesterday speaks for itself. I think the detective did the right thing as CR basically incriminated himself thinking that he was going to be searched. He hasn't actually provided much in a way of explanation as to what, exactly, the search was going to turn up.

Good work on getting bsak chap and chappettes.

I responded to something like this already, of course, but to state again, any seeming alliance between me and bsak was entirely bsak's doing. I had no idea what he was doing or trying to do. I had no contact with bsak in this game at all.

As for incriminating myself, no one is asking the right questions. As in, why? Why would I have come out with the things that I have? Does anyone realize that if I had basically said nothing and continued on my merry way, it is likely no one would even be thinking about me at all except, of course, for Blade? If I was mafia, why would I do this.

I said it befoire, I will say it again. There is no sentence, even a word, in this entire thread where I have lied. If it takes my death to prove that, so be it. I only hope it doesn't cost good their victory by delaying things for another day.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:22 AM   #2255
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Lets face it Chief, the evidence against you way, way outweighs that against anyone else. Under the circumstance you'd vote to lynch you if you weren't you.

So what exactly did you think the search warrant was going to uncover at your place? The reason I voted for you last night (apart from gut feeling that you were trying to pre-empt the search result and trying to shift attention as much as possible) is that a good guy wouldn't really know what a search would turn up. Maybe a search of me would turn up something suspicious but there's no way I'd know about it.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 04:24 AM   #2256
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22 View Post
I believe Alan said it does. Anybody want to donate some large amounts of cash to me so that I can make a last ditch effort to win enough money playing cards to get a victory.

You'd have to bribe the guard first and I'm not sure how you could bribe him to let you play cards - unless it's Internet poker.

Sorry for saying you should have an arrest warrant put on bsak or you by the way. I didn't really think the detective would follow that one through.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:25 AM   #2257
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Under the circumstance you'd vote to lynch you if you weren't you.

Ah! My (too) many years of education came to the fore in that sentence.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:33 AM   #2258
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
So what exactly did you think the search warrant was going to uncover at your place? The reason I voted for you last night (apart from gut feeling that you were trying to pre-empt the search result and trying to shift attention as much as possible) is that a good guy wouldn't really know what a search would turn up. Maybe a search of me would turn up something suspicious but there's no way I'd know about it.

Sorry! Just read your cryptic post about asking ourselves why you don't to reveal. To be honest it just doesn't cut it at the moment. It can't reveal any roles to put a target on someone's back as there's only 2 roles unrevealed and it's clear that those are a detective and bodyguard. So what exactly are you worried about revealing with this information.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:35 AM   #2259
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Lets face it Chief, the evidence against you way, way outweighs that against anyone else. Under the circumstance you'd vote to lynch you if you weren't you.

I think if I were on the other end, I would be reviewing all of Chief Rum's posts, particularly starting on Friday when I started talking about information and needing to get in touch with law enforcement. I would also take into consideration my actions and approach throughout the game from the very beginning, which has been consistent in theme and practice.

In fact, I would like to see what exact "evidence" there is against me. Fact is, there isn't any. The worst things about me have come from--tada--me! Why would I do this? Why is no one asking themselves this question? Or is the mafia/wolves/evil/etc. normally in the habit of just throwing the game?

I have been trying to get key evidence in the hands of law enforcement for three day cycles now. I lobbied for judges to get law enforcement strong again, even as "supposed" good guy like Blade voted for a dead guy! I literally asked to be sought out by police and searched. It's not some twisting of things. I actually asked for it! Check my posts.

If after all this, people still want to string me up, so be it. At least I tried.

I held back saying exactly what I was hiding because I feared being a target of the mafia. I was trying to be open but not TOO open, because I did fear the mafia would come after me, and that I might die before what I have could get to the good side in Big City.

I know what a search will turn up (assuming a search turns up items and what not), because I literally was sent messages telling me I had discovered things. It's not like something I started with and didn't know about. I actually received notice that I had come upon these. If I was good and found these items/information, and I knew they were bad for anyone found with them, would I not then be a good person who knew a search would turn up bad things? And yet I have asked for such a search, because I don't know of any other way to get them into law enforcement's hands. I don't know who law enforcement is. I can't trust anyone here any more than they can trust me.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:40 AM   #2260
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Sorry! Just read your cryptic post about asking ourselves why you don't to reveal. To be honest it just doesn't cut it at the moment. It can't reveal any roles to put a target on someone's back as there's only 2 roles unrevealed and it's clear that those are a detective and bodyguard. So what exactly are you worried about revealing with this information.

This isn't about role reveal. This is about revealing good/bad allegiance--and the fact that something I have discovered may point the evidentiary finger at someone still left in the game. What I have may be the final clue to give away the final mafia member. But I lack the tools to investigate this. I am just a sports gambler and a businessman. Only police can do this sort of investigating. I am left with a mystery bag and no clue what it means or where it came from.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:51 AM   #2261
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

LAKERS LOSE!!!

So that sucks. We finally lose. And we should have won. Stupid Lakers. Sorry to all the bettors--we almost had it.

My business is still open, but it is my guess that it is drawing to a close. I don't foresee me living through the next day, and who would give their money to a marked man to make bets?

Nonetheless, when I discover tomorrow's bet, I will announce it and accept any bets.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:27 AM   #2262
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
This isn't about role reveal. This is about revealing good/bad allegiance--and the fact that something I have discovered may point the evidentiary finger at someone still left in the game. What I have may be the final clue to give away the final mafia member. But I lack the tools to investigate this. I am just a sports gambler and a businessman. Only police can do this sort of investigating. I am left with a mystery bag and no clue what it means or where it came from.

Then what have you discovered? I realise that if you believe that you're going to get lynched then you have no reason to tell us, but maybe it will protect you from a lynch. I admit it, you've piqued my interest. I'd like the detective to check out Chief Rum if the search warrant hasn't expired yet.

Incidentally, everyone, I guess there's no point counting our chickens yet and after yesterday's missed vote we should vote for a judge. I trust LSG but I don't feel comfortable making anyone Judge Dredd so I'd currently vote to make Jonathon judge.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:20 AM   #2263
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I trust LSG but I don't feel comfortable making anyone Judge Dredd so I'd currently vote to make Jonathon judge.

If the judgeship doesn't begin until tonight/tomorrow, this will work. I'm off on Thursdays, so I will actually be around during the day to issue warrants.
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 08:25 AM   #2264
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
So why jump on me and not JE? For the record, I think JE is who he says he is, but he was the first to vote for kingfc.

As I said when I made the vote, I had to put one in. I don't know what the penalty is for missing a vote, but Alan has said one exists and I don't really care to find out what it is through experience. Therefore, I put a vote on the person that was most suspicious to me, mainly because I have no feeling on him. If I'd been around throughout the day, I would have waited on my vote and probably gone with bsak.
Old 03-07-2007, 09:03 AM   #2265
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

well i put in my day action at 9:10 yesterday and still haven't heard back. as soon as I do i will let y'all know
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 09:09 AM   #2266
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
well i put in my day action at 9:10 yesterday and still haven't heard back. as soon as I do i will let y'all know

You should have gotten a pm already. If you don't have it, let me know and I will resend it.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 09:13 AM   #2267
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

The Big City Herald
Edition 28

Police busy on the case

Inside sources revealed to us this morning that the home of Chief Rum was searched by police. The detectives working the case would not reveal to us what they found or if they felt Chief was guilty, but they were seen leaving his home with a package of some sort.

Everyone's guilty!

The number of outstanding warrants are about to outnumber the amount of citizens left in our fair town. As the crime continues, suspicion starts pointing at everyone. Just this morning, the judge of Big City released two new warrants, one for the search of Blade and one for the arrest of Chief Rum. Are these two new warrants clues that somehow these are all linked after this morning's search?

A King's fate?

Forgotten admist all of the police work this morning is the fate of the man sitting in Big City jail. The judge has only a mere 11 hours left to decide his fate before city laws would demand his immediate release. So far we have not heard much from the defender or prosecutor on the case, and the judge as well has been fairly quiet on his thoughts of the case currently
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 09:21 AM   #2268
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Either what is found in Chief Rum's place will damn him or clear him, but I won't be around to find out. I hope it clears him because I feel like he has been upfront with us, but in the chance that it damns him,

VOTE CHIEF RUM
Old 03-07-2007, 09:22 AM   #2269
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

And FYI, I have voted for myself as judge (in case others want to go that route).
Old 03-07-2007, 09:26 AM   #2270
Blade6119
Coordinator

I have not heared back about either my day action or job change, and ill let you know how it goes
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 09:32 AM   #2271
SnDvls
Pro Starter

vote chief rum

still would like to hear what our judge has to say on king too
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 09:50 AM   #2272
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

And I'd like to hear a good defense by king. So far he's said, basically, "oh no!"

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 09:57 AM   #2273
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22 View Post
Blah! Thanks for throwing me in jail and making me miss my poker game.

Now I have no chance in hell, unless I get seriously lucky to reach my winning condition.

Glad we got another bad guy, who I might add I VOTED for.

See? This is not a defense. It's essentially, "Oh no!"

Old 03-07-2007, 09:58 AM   #2274
Blade6119
Coordinator

As ive said, i do not belive JE to be an ideal choice and i dont like his self-bid here...if bsak can start nuetral and go evil, so can JE(and narc)
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:07 AM   #2275
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Je is definitly not somebody i will vote for for judge.

And i cleared King,
so its up to you to believe me or not Judge Anxiety
Old 03-07-2007, 10:09 AM   #2276
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
As ive said, i do not belive JE to be an ideal choice and i dont like his self-bid here...if bsak can start nuetral and go evil, so can JE(and narc)

To fair, it isn't a self bid. I nominated him. If we're going to start worrying about more switches then no-one is above suspicion and no-one can have a circle of trust. If I have to spell it out the reason I don't want LSG to be judge is that I think it's dangerous for one player to be able to issue an arrest warrant and execute it in the space of one day and then kick someone from the game the next day all on their own. We've seen how lackadaisical people have been about judge voting and I think it's too much power to give into the hands of one person. Which is why I nominated JE.

If you have a better candidate then let's hear it.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:12 AM   #2277
Blade6119
Coordinator

Elect me, lsg, king, sndvls or path. Id be happier with any of those then JE.

I believe you, JE, and bsak all started nuetral...i believe all those listed above started good.
Demotivation
Old 03-07-2007, 10:16 AM   #2278
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Um ... King's role is listed as neutral, he's said he's neutral. Path stated that he started neutral. This lack of attention to detail seems uncharacteristic of you (from what I've gathered).

I started as good and I'm willing to bet JE did. I have met my major objective - you meanwhile have a vested interest in keeping the game going for as long as possible.

I'm happy voting Path or sndvls as judge but we need a consensus pick.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:16 AM   #2279
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Or possibly LSG stated that he started neutal, I forget now. Lack of attention to detail isn't uncharacteristic for me.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:17 AM   #2280
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

And i cleared King,

I was doing fine defending him lsg, you didnt need to double check me

In all honesty, i would have preferred you checking je or narc
Demotivation
Old 03-07-2007, 10:20 AM   #2281
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Um ... King's role is listed as neutral, he's said he's neutral. Path stated that he started neutral. This lack of attention to detail seems uncharacteristic of you (from what I've gathered).

I started as good and I'm willing to bet JE did. I have met my major objective - you meanwhile have a vested interest in keeping the game going for as long as possible.

I'm happy voting Path or sndvls as judge but we need a consensus pick.

No, im not generally on the ball as far as details go...i tend to notice trends and actions more then facts and who said what. So forgive my error.

And no, i dont narc...i gave up trying to hit my major objective back on day 2 when i decided to use my role to semi-seer people instead of look for my diamond. I would have gone different ways if i was still working hard to hit my objective(which will likely change if i get the new job)
Demotivation
Old 03-07-2007, 10:31 AM   #2282
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

And i cleared King,

1). Cleared, as in past tense, could have been converted by now (see also: bsak).

2). I;d like to hear from king himself.

Old 03-07-2007, 10:35 AM   #2283
Blade6119
Coordinator

you sure seem to be determined on this one...interesting...i wouldnt mind hearing more from him, but king just isnt one to talk much so you may be waiting awhile
Demotivation
Old 03-07-2007, 10:44 AM   #2284
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Honestly Blade, one peice of the king puzzle will be what our detective found at CR. I don;t think both our gamblers are going to be on the up and up, you know?

Old 03-07-2007, 10:49 AM   #2285
Blade6119
Coordinator

I understand that belief...its tricky, as our detective doesnt want to reveal...so if chief is good, do you reveal and let yourself be killed(since todays kill is still out there). Or do you let it happen, prob. let king off the hook...its a tough spot if chief is good...if chief is bad, its an easy spot
Demotivation
Old 03-07-2007, 11:00 AM   #2286
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Blade, it's a tough spot.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:02 AM   #2287
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I understand that belief...its tricky, as our detective doesnt want to reveal...so if chief is good, do you reveal and let yourself be killed(since todays kill is still out there). Or do you let it happen, prob. let king off the hook...its a tough spot if chief is good...if chief is bad, its an easy spot

Let's make this easy.

If I haven't heard from a detective by around an hour before deadline, then I'm going to assume that Chief is good. Then I'll make my king decision, in part, based on that.

Fair enough?

Old 03-07-2007, 11:06 AM   #2288
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Okay, it's been a very interesting day so far, as I made some key decisions given what I felt would happen today. I am uncertain of how much I should reveal.

The police did visit me this morning, and they did take one of the items I discovered with them. They also took it in the package in which it was to be sent, to the person it was to be sent to. Not sure if that will be part of the information they receive. It is also the less critical of the two items I had.

I sent the other item to someone else. I'm not going to say who. He/she can determine if they want to do anything with it. All I can do is assure them that once again I found that item and have no idea if it is involved in anything related to mafia--but I dsidn't find it until the night hoopsguy was shot and DaddyTorgo was killed by the mob.

Despite my kingfc vote yesterday, I am leaning toward him being innocent. Not only did LSG clear him, but I believe there is only one mafia left, and I know for a fact that a mafia action was taken in the evening post-deadline last night. It would be difficult for kingfc to do that in jail.

Lastly, don't lynch me. It won't do you any good.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:39 AM   #2289
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
Let's make this easy.

If I haven't heard from a detective by around an hour before deadline, then I'm going to assume that Chief is good. Then I'll make my king decision, in part, based on that.

Fair enough?

Your the judge, and the people elected you...i wasnt one of your voters, so dont try to please me here. Do what you think is right
Demotivation
Old 03-07-2007, 11:41 AM   #2290
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
I was doing fine defending him lsg, you didnt need to double check me

In all honesty, i would have preferred you checking je or narc

I told you I already checked JE. And I was pressured to pick up both the warrants. Although I dont know why another detective wouldn't have done that
Old 03-07-2007, 11:41 AM   #2291
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Okay, it's been a very interesting day so far, as I made some key decisions given what I felt would happen today. I am uncertain of how much I should reveal.

The police did visit me this morning, and they did take one of the items I discovered with them. They also took it in the package in which it was to be sent, to the person it was to be sent to. Not sure if that will be part of the information they receive. It is also the less critical of the two items I had.

I sent the other item to someone else. I'm not going to say who. He/she can determine if they want to do anything with it. All I can do is assure them that once again I found that item and have no idea if it is involved in anything related to mafia--but I dsidn't find it until the night hoopsguy was shot and DaddyTorgo was killed by the mob.

Despite my kingfc vote yesterday, I am leaning toward him being innocent. Not only did LSG clear him, but I believe there is only one mafia left, and I know for a fact that a mafia action was taken in the evening post-deadline last night. It would be difficult for kingfc to do that in jail.

Lastly, don't lynch me. It won't do you any good.
May i ask, as repectfully as possible, why you seem so intent on not revealing what these items were?

Secondly, didnt you say you had recieved 3 items the other day? I may be mistaken, and if so i apologize.
Demotivation
Old 03-07-2007, 11:42 AM   #2292
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I told you I already checked JE. And I was pressured to pick up both the warrants. Although I dont know why another detective wouldn't have done that
Now im just confused...but ignore me, im not in the right train of thought here lsg...i see oddities, but ill just sit back and let it sink in for a bit
Demotivation
Old 03-07-2007, 11:44 AM   #2293
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

And I tend to believe Cheif is good, so I will be voting an uncleared tonight.

Narc is the only uncleared person right?

Vote Narc

subject to change
Old 03-07-2007, 11:48 AM   #2294
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

oh screw it.... Everybody knows as hints have been dropped left and right about me.

I am a detective. I know for a fact there is another detective out there, so if I am night killed tonight it wont be the end of the world for us.

I can check one person a day, by looking in the police records, or i can pick up one warrant. I dont remember what night I choose who, so bear with me...

Blade - he was in the system as the person who filed a report against a pickpocket

JE- not in the system at all

Swaggs - picked up his warrant and found nothing to incriminate him

King - picked up his warrant and found him clean

Path - clean

Cheif Rum - I went to his house and found a UPS man leaving with a package. But in his house there was a package addressed to me. I took it. I had a choice of opening it and keeping it, or putting it into evidence. I chose to be an upright citizen and put it into evidence. It was a rare gem. I dont know why he would send it to me though... I dont need a gem, Blade does. Also, he wasn't in the system at all.... but the PM was curious as to maybe he wasn't in there cuz nobody has thought to fingerprint him yet.

Now that I think about it, I think maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to kill Cheif just to see....
Old 03-07-2007, 11:49 AM   #2295
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
And I tend to believe Cheif is good, so I will be voting an uncleared tonight.

Narc is the only uncleared person right?

Vote Narc

subject to change

I checked narc, and he is the banker(well, he had the best ring ive seen yet, cronin included).

Narc earned my trust when he was instrumental(with anxiety) in bringing down barkeep...

Lsg, do you tend to believe or are you sure chief is good? Like evidence sure
Demotivation
Old 03-07-2007, 11:51 AM   #2296
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Cheif Rum - I went to his house and found a UPS man leaving with a package. But in his house there was a package addressed to me. I took it. I had a choice of opening it and keeping it, or putting it into evidence. I chose to be an upright citizen and put it into evidence. It was a rare gem. I dont know why he would send it to me though... I dont need a gem, Blade does. Also, he wasn't in the system at all.... but the PM was curious as to maybe he wasn't in there cuz nobody has thought to fingerprint him yet.

Now that I think about it, I think maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to kill Cheif just to see....

LSG, chief claimed to file a report about being pickpocketed...so if im in there for filing my report, he flat out lied about filing a report the day ITC was killed since hes not in the system
Demotivation
Old 03-07-2007, 11:53 AM   #2297
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
May i ask, as repectfully as possible, why you seem so intent on not revealing what these items were?

Secondly, didnt you say you had recieved 3 items the other day? I may be mistaken, and if so i apologize.

Before I kept them a secret out of fear that knowledge of what they were would get me killed by the mafia or by your lynch mob. Now I keep them secret because they are no longer in my hands, but someone else's problem. And I don't want to make their problem worse by saying what those items are unless they want me to or choose to come out with it themselves. I still don't know who the last mafia is (assuming there is just one). I am hoping this will shake things up.

I said I had three incidents, including the pickpocket incident. The other two involved me finding the items no longer in my possession. All three occurred over a day and a half or so cycle.

But then, according to you, the pickpocket never happened (shrugs).
Old 03-07-2007, 11:56 AM   #2298
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Before I kept them a secret out of fear that knowledge of what they were would get me killed by the mafia or by your lynch mob. Now I keep them secret because they are no longer in my hands, but someone else's problem. And I don't want to make their problem worse by saying what those items are unless they want me to or choose to come out with it themselves. I still don't know who the last mafia is (assuming there is just one). I am hoping this will shake things up.

I said I had three incidents, including the pickpocket incident. The other two involved me finding the items no longer in my possession. All three occurred over a day and a half or so cycle.

But then, according to you, the pickpocket never happened (shrugs).

So if you had a rare gem, why would you give it to the police and not me? LSG said you had a rare gem and turned it over to the cops...why?
Demotivation
Old 03-07-2007, 11:57 AM   #2299
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
LSG, chief claimed to file a report about being pickpocketed...so if im in there for filing my report, he flat out lied about filing a report the day ITC was killed since hes not in the system

Blade, if a crime was to be reported, who would receive that report? Meaning, if you call 911...

We started with a role related to that. Keep that in mind.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:58 AM   #2300
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Blade, if a crime was to be reported, who would receive that report? Meaning, if you call 911...

We started with a role related to that. Keep that in mind.

So your saying post tyriths death(or even kidnapping), no crime has been reported?
Demotivation