Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-08-2007, 09:41 PM   #2551
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Im nuetral now, like i told you guys...you want to kill me, and you will lose. Its 3-2 likely, so miss and you lose. Anxiety is immune, so i pray its not him, becuase hes not dying.

Why is Anxiety immune?
Old 03-08-2007, 09:44 PM   #2552
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
I have also decided to pass one of my guns and some bullets on to somebody i trust. if they choose to reveal here they got the gun, its up to them

So whoever got the gun shot LSG as I see it. She didn't trust Blade, she trusted myself and SnDvls and Chief. I didn't get a gun and Chief is dead.

VOTE SNDVLS
Old 03-08-2007, 09:51 PM   #2553
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Why is Anxiety immune?

he was selected by yesterday's Head of the lynch mob(me). Yesterday i was immune from lynch, becuase whoever had the role two days ago selected me. The role itself seems to pass randomly, but whoever has it holds both the tie-breaker that day and the ability to make anyone but yourself immune during the next lynch(not the day you have it).

I think its the same power that saved chief 2 days ago..i dont know who has the role now, but i know i had it yesterday and picked anxiety to be safe today
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 09:54 PM   #2554
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
he was selected by yesterday's Head of the lynch mob(me). Yesterday i was immune from lynch, becuase whoever had the role two days ago selected me. The role itself seems to pass randomly, but whoever has it holds both the tie-breaker that day and the ability to make anyone but yourself immune during the next lynch(not the day you have it).

I think its the same power that saved chief 2 days ago..i dont know who has the role now, but i know i had it yesterday and picked anxiety to be safe today

Gotcha. I had forgotten about that, I had it a few days ago.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:04 PM   #2555
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

Just so I'm clear (because your use of yesterday/today is confusing me):

You were Head of the lynch mob Thursday
Anxiety is the Head Friday
Chief was the Head Wednesday

Correct?
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:41 PM   #2556
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
So whoever got the gun shot LSG as I see it. She didn't trust Blade, she trusted myself and SnDvls and Chief. I didn't get a gun and Chief is dead.

VOTE SNDVLS

I'd say she passed the gun to Anxiety, and no I don't think he killed her either, since you said you couldn't protect him and she was again voting him Judge from one of her last posts. She didn't like JE accusing her so I'd have to guess he didn't get the gun. You also have to realize that Blade is the pawn shop owner he can get a gun whenever he wants. He's too smart a player to still be around and then not know if there was still a gun in play. Swaggs (good), LSG (good) and Blade(?? says neutral again) all cleared me...LSG did it yesterday (she was good)...and then there was a kill today/tonight. so unless the mafia can do a kill and a conversion......which if you look back doesn't look like it's happend yet...I'm still good.

BTW I sent in to protect Chief with the head of lynch mob because I knew he was good from my investigation. I'd like someone to dispute that too.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:42 PM   #2557
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
Just so I'm clear (because your use of yesterday/today is confusing me):

You were Head of the lynch mob Thursday
Anxiety is the Head Friday
Chief was the Head Wednesday

Correct?

I was it and protected it on Chief
?? was next and according to Blade he was protected
Blade was yesterday and he says Anxiety is protected
Old 03-08-2007, 10:49 PM   #2558
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Blade, JE - you guys seeing what I'm seeing? Path and SnDvls fighting over who got the gun? No, btw, it was NOT me, she expressed that she no longer trusted me and voted for me at one point in time. It probably wasn;t Blade. Not Cheif Rum, obviously.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:55 PM   #2559
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
if me, path, sndvls, and cheif all vote for me as judge then we will be set...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
I'd say she passed the gun to Anxiety, and no I don't think he killed her either, since you said you couldn't protect him and she was again voting him Judge from one of her last posts.

Not according to that. And Blade can't get a gun 'whenever he wants', my understanding is that he has to get the store inventory from whatever is in 'wholesale' (for lack of a better word). Besides, LSG had big problems with Anxiety offing King, and he was trying to get a gun to protect himself from her. No way she gave it to him. She trusted me, you and Chief......and like I said, Chief is dead and I didn't get a gun.

What I should have done is not listened to her saying she could protect herself yesterday.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:57 PM   #2560
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
Blade, JE - you guys seeing what I'm seeing? Path and SnDvls fighting over who got the gun? No, btw, it was NOT me, she expressed that she no longer trusted me and voted for me at one point in time. It probably wasn;t Blade. Not Cheif Rum, obviously.

Boy, Abe. A finger-pointing post like that really makes me think you're bad. I just don't think that LSG gave you the gun.......but you're second on my list after SnDvls.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:17 PM   #2561
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Boy, Abe. A finger-pointing post like that really makes me think you're bad. I just don't think that LSG gave you the gun.......but you're second on my list after SnDvls.

See, you say you didn't, SnDvls says he didn't, I for sure know it wasn;t me and I doubt blade did.

JE, what about you? Are you engunned?

Old 03-09-2007, 03:53 AM   #2562
Blade6119
Coordinator

Do you really believe the mafia is going to say "ya, she passed it to me...i killed her"....?

Anxiety, im not sure what your going after with having everyone say they dont have the gun...seems like in the early game checking is as a villager. To me it means nothing.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 03-09-2007, 03:56 AM   #2563
Blade6119
Coordinator

Sndvls is more likely to me, considering she got the gun from him. Since she trusted him, simply giving it back to him would be the logical play. Especially if you believe path to be the BG, as the bodyguard can seeminly protect themselves.'

And remember, LSG knew well that JE didnt trust her...its a key reason she swapped to chief. So i highly doubt she would pass it to him.

She voted anxiety, so not there. And i know she didnt give it to me, and i even if i didnt it wouldnt make sense considering her lack of trust in me.

Sndvls makes sense to me...but so did chief, so who knows
Demotivation
Old 03-09-2007, 08:09 AM   #2564
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

LSG didn't pass anything to me, and I don't think she passed it to Blade or Anxiety (she even made a comment earlier to Blade about not selling a gun to him). It's possible that she passed it to Chief, but why? She would have known that he was going to be lynched. That leaves SnDvls and path.

Path is really confusing me. He's all but come out and claimed to be the bodyguard, but is this true? From the description I have, the bodyguard was ex-special ops. He claims to have been the jailer that upgraded to bodyguard. I would think that the bodyguard role would have been in play from the very beginning. It makes sense to me that the jailer could move up and become a detective (remember, LSG believed that another detective is still in play since she tried to pick up a warrant but was told that someone else had already taken it. She also knew that path was on the payroll of the Big City government, and a BG wouldn't be paid by the city). And if the jailer was susceptible to bribes, he's clearly not on the side of good. Probably neutral, but one that could be converted.

There are two problems I have with my own theory.

1) if path isn't the BG, who is? No one else has claimed it, and no one who has died has that profession listed

2) all this is assuming that there are only two guns in play. If there are more, then we should be looking at Anxiety, Blade, and myself
Old 03-09-2007, 08:13 AM   #2565
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

More questions I have regarding path:

Why can't he come out and say what his role is? Why would the BG have to keep quiet? Is it because he's not the BG and thinks that if he comes out and admits to it, the real BG will call him out?
Old 03-09-2007, 08:42 AM   #2566
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Not according to that. And Blade can't get a gun 'whenever he wants', my understanding is that he has to get the store inventory from whatever is in 'wholesale' (for lack of a better word). Besides, LSG had big problems with Anxiety offing King, and he was trying to get a gun to protect himself from her. No way she gave it to him. She trusted me, you and Chief......and like I said, Chief is dead and I didn't get a gun.

What I should have done is not listened to her saying she could protect herself yesterday.

I see you must have missed these two quotes that happen to bookend your LSG quote
Quote:
and, how am i working with sndvls and cheif? If i was working with them i would have voted for you.... i didn't, i voted for anxiety

so I guess she could have changed her vote in 7 mins, but with neither you nor I confirming with her that we voted for her as judge any rational person would not move there vote at this point.

Quote:
well je thinks im bad, so he will go with you.

But path knows that I am good because i know he is good... but that doesn't mean he will follow me.

Why would cheif send me a jewel and sndvls a gun?
..... but it is weird that he 'found a gun' and got lucky twice.
Anxiety found something once, and so did i. What are the chances he found something twice?

I am not 100% on chief, and if he dies tonight and is good, blade dies tomorrow

unvote anxiety

vote chief rum

bolded part mine
sounds like you got the gun after all.
Old 03-09-2007, 09:24 AM   #2567
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Headed off to work.

VOTE PATH
Old 03-09-2007, 10:30 AM   #2568
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
I see you must have missed these two quotes that happen to bookend your LSG quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSG
and, how am i working with sndvls and cheif? If i was working with them i would have voted for you.... i didn't, i voted for anxiety

That was the vote to lynch Anxiety, not vote him for judge. You said she voted him judge. She later unvoted him and voted Chief for the lynch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSG
well je thinks im bad, so he will go with you.

But path knows that I am good because i know he is good... but that doesn't mean he will follow me.

Why would cheif send me a jewel and sndvls a gun?
..... but it is weird that he 'found a gun' and got lucky twice.
Anxiety found something once, and so did i. What are the chances he found something twice?

I am not 100% on chief, and if he dies tonight and is good, blade dies tomorrow

unvote anxiety

vote chief rum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls
bolded part mine
sounds like you got the gun after all.

How does that show I got the gun? All that shows is that she trusted me, as she trusted you. You're grasping at straws to make that an accusation of me. I'm very comfortable in my vote on you, because I don't see any other logical person that she could have given the gun to. I have no weapons other than a bulletproof vest, which I was given when I switched jobs.
Old 03-09-2007, 10:32 AM   #2569
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
More questions I have regarding path:

Why can't he come out and say what his role is? Why would the BG have to keep quiet? Is it because he's not the BG and thinks that if he comes out and admits to it, the real BG will call him out?

JE, think about that. As you've rightly mentioned, I've done all I could to hint at my role. When I was hired I was sworn to secrecy, as to why I don't know but it's a fact. If there was another person with the role they would have come out against me already, since it's pretty obvious what I'm claiming.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:15 PM   #2570
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Unvote Blade

Seems like we have an either or going on here, and Blade ain;t part of the situation.

Old 03-09-2007, 12:42 PM   #2571
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsak16 View Post
So you buy armor, gloves, guns and bullets from me and vote for me to die since you dont need me anymore? I see how it is.

Just as a reminder in this whole gun debate, this was bsaks last post in the game(directed at sndvls). So its very possible chief gave him the gun and he passed it on because he already had one. Consider that, that even if LSG passed it to path, sndvls still could have a gun(or more, since it says guns).
Demotivation
Old 03-09-2007, 01:04 PM   #2572
path12
Coordinator

If anyone has the ability to check out what I've got feel free. I've got nothing to hide except my job description.
Old 03-09-2007, 01:42 PM   #2573
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Just as a reminder in this whole gun debate, this was bsaks last post in the game(directed at sndvls). So its very possible chief gave him the gun and he passed it on because he already had one. Consider that, that even if LSG passed it to path, sndvls still could have a gun(or more, since it says guns).

I suspected this was bsak just trying to sow dissent.

Old 03-09-2007, 01:43 PM   #2574
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

So where is our vote going? Blade? JE? Voting Path or SnDvls?

Old 03-09-2007, 01:52 PM   #2575
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I suspected this was bsak just trying to sow dissent.

We all felt that..consider though that we know bsak was a converted mafia now(he was the drug dealer, and one of the newspapers reported new drug trade). So they converted him, and likely he immediately sold them helpful items(makes sense to in my mind). As he dies, is it out of the real of imagination he was pissed that the mafia who converted him and used his goods helped kill him? Its interesting to look back on in my opinion.
Demotivation
Old 03-09-2007, 01:57 PM   #2576
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
So where is our vote going? Blade? JE? Voting Path or SnDvls?

likely sndvls...im trying to decide in my head if first of all we have a bodyguard this game(as i havent seen path prove it in any way, by use of powers or checkable facts). If i believe sndvls reporter role is good, or was able to be converted. Remember, swaggs checked sndvls and found out info. Sndvls revealed before swaggs was killed, and i think swaggs confirmed it. So that means either the role is evil(which i doubt) or he was converted if hes evil. My problem with that is were supposed to still have a muscle role(if its actually in the game, as not all listen ones are). In my encounter, whoever grabbed me was strong...so i would think it is. So if you believe swaggs was right about sndvls actually being the reporter, then you have to assume hes not the muscle. But Path, a supposedly ex-special forces who cant reveal his role...he would be strong.

So im not sure anxiety, but those are the lines of thought im looking around
Demotivation
Old 03-09-2007, 01:58 PM   #2577
Blade6119
Coordinator

and as i wrote that, my mind has changed to path...so im very much in the air
Demotivation
Old 03-09-2007, 01:58 PM   #2578
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:

no offense blade but DT and St. C said the same things...here's DT's about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
When I come up the mafia boss (and I will), you all need to believe me...blade is the new heir. You can kill everyone else in the game, but you won't win and you'll keep losing villagers until you kill blade.

again why would I want to kill off LSG who confirmed I was good YESTERDAY...not on day 2...not 4 days ago...YESTERDAY.
Everyone who has said I was good has been killed except for Blade.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:02 PM   #2579
SnDvls
Pro Starter

if blade isn't bad then it's path
if it's not path it's blade

LSG hinted at someone else picking up a warrent
Anxiety told of someone taking one on me and making it disappear
all of this while I was cleared by LSG too. Something doesn't doesn't add
up.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:08 PM   #2580
Blade6119
Coordinator

How did LSG clear you if there was no search warrant?
Demotivation
Old 03-09-2007, 02:10 PM   #2581
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
no offense blade but DT and St. C said the same things...here's DT's about you.

again why would I want to kill off LSG who confirmed I was good YESTERDAY...not on day 2...not 4 days ago...YESTERDAY.
Everyone who has said I was good has been killed except for Blade.

Everyone who said i was good is dead too...lsg, swaggs, DT, cronin, bsak lol.

Sndvls, you can do what you will...im not evil, and now im not really good anymore. I can win with either side, and as such im trying to let the others decide their fate. I dont want to be blamed for screwing the good guys after working literally all game to get their victory. And if i picked wrong today, being nuetral, people would think i meant to pick wrong.
Demotivation
Old 03-09-2007, 02:13 PM   #2582
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
i sent my day action in for sndvls

here she mentions her day action

Quote:
also , i just got results back and sure enough, SNDVLS is clean as a whistle.

and here she mentions I'm cleared
Old 03-09-2007, 02:14 PM   #2583
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Sndvls, you can do what you will...im not evil, and now im not really good anymore. I can win with either side, and as such im trying to let the others decide their fate. I dont want to be blamed for screwing the good guys after working literally all game to get their victory. And if i picked wrong today, being nuetral, people would think i meant to pick wrong.

then who is 'cause it isn't me either.

unvote blade

you've at least listened to reason today and backed off me a bit it's only fair I do the same.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:15 PM   #2584
SnDvls
Pro Starter

vote path

self preservation at this point
Old 03-09-2007, 02:15 PM   #2585
Blade6119
Coordinator

I will say this about lsg now thats shes dead(i didnt want to piss her off and get an argument since i trusted her). She checks for fingerprints to clear somone...bsak, who was evil, was selling fingerprint blockers. So whoever is mafia was basically immune to LSGs scans. So while its nice she cleared you, i dont put any stock into it(or any of her scans).

Especially if she used a day action and not a search warrant, as a warrant would have found any guns or what not you may or may not have
Demotivation
Old 03-09-2007, 02:16 PM   #2586
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Everyone who said i was good is dead too...lsg, swaggs, DT, cronin, bsak lol.

I wouldn't say DT said you were good
LSG did say you were good on day 2
I don't remember what day Swaggs check you I'd have to go back and look again.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:16 PM   #2587
Blade6119
Coordinator

But, path fits the description of mucular and strong...the same type of guy who tried to convert me
Demotivation
Old 03-09-2007, 02:18 PM   #2588
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I wouldn't say DT said you were good
LSG did say you were good on day 2
I don't remember what day Swaggs check you I'd have to go back and look again.
On day one he said i was his most trusted after i scanned him...he didnt clear me, but he did say he believed me to be generally good.

Then of course he and cronin and bsak(who all stated they trusted me on day one) swapped to me day 2
Demotivation
Old 03-09-2007, 02:19 PM   #2589
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
But, path fits the description of mucular and strong...the same type of guy who tried to convert me

do what you want Blade...I'm not ready to let the mafia win on this one.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:20 PM   #2590
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
On day one he said i was his most trusted after i scanned him...he didnt clear me, but he did say he believed me to be generally good.

Then of course he and cronin and bsak(who all stated they trusted me on day one) swapped to me day 2

they all had the same responses as they were going down too...So and So is Bad!!! Which either means you and I are both bad or people are trying to set us up.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:29 PM   #2591
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
they all had the same responses as they were going down too...So and So is Bad!!! Which either means you and I are both bad or people are trying to set us up.

Yes and no...no offense intended to bsak, but bsak is a newer player. And, he was converted unlike DT and cronin(cronin never said anything, by the by...ironically, he was killed by barkeep, a fellow mafia man who held the tie that day).

Just saying, i view bsak in a totally different light then the others since he did not start off evil, and is somewhat less experienced.
Demotivation
Old 03-09-2007, 02:39 PM   #2592
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
Without giving everything away (his potential occupation), I would say his items indicate that he is a family man and gave me an idea of what type of wealth he has (I'll leave that up to him to reveal, if he chooses), but not much to give me any impression that he is doing anything shady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
Again, I appreciate your line of questioning to pull things together, but as I said, if SnDvls wants to make what type of money he has public, he may do so. In my opinion, there is a bit of benefit to keeping that underwraps, so I will respect him in that manner. If I thought he was shady, I would let everyone know.

here's Swaggs info on me
and Lathum brought up the word "family" which Swaggs quickly dismissed as meaning I have children.

if I re-read/caculated it right this was day 4 before Marathoner was lynched. Though it could have been day 5...the newspapers don't have what day we're in.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:54 PM   #2593
Blade6119
Coordinator

What day(real life date, like the 1st or 9th) did swaggs die?
Demotivation
Old 03-09-2007, 03:00 PM   #2594
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
What day(real life date, like the 1st or 9th) did swaggs die?

3-5-07
Old 03-09-2007, 03:00 PM   #2595
SnDvls
Pro Starter

dola - same day we lost Lathum
Old 03-09-2007, 03:03 PM   #2596
Blade6119
Coordinator

Ok sndvls...i hate to pick on you, but path just doesnt have info out there to pick on.

Swaggs never mentioned anything about you being a reporter..i just look through his posts, and he never did. He mentions family, and that he wants to keep your money situation private.I did note however, he was murdered by the mafia the day before you revealed.

Heres the key now i never got..in my mind it totally explains bsak blowing your cover:
Quote:
okay I feel safe to come out now althought I do know there is at least one more mafia member out there.
I'm the investigative reporter...I was able to find out that bsak had sold a gun to DaddyTorgo a few nights ago, but I thought it was lost when he was lynched. Either it didn't happen or bsak got another one. I do know he was good to start with and was converted.
I want to see if the other mafia member slips up before I let anymore info out today.

Your the one that gave us bsak...you sold him down the river here, and if you did that he would have every reason in the world to screw you right back.

Again, this is all predicated upon you being evi
Demotivation
Old 03-09-2007, 03:05 PM   #2597
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
3-5-07

thanks...i was checking since i saw you revealed on 3-6-07
Demotivation
Old 03-09-2007, 03:08 PM   #2598
path12
Coordinator

Since I can't reveal any specifics, I can't put up much of a fight. I will simply point out two things:

1) If you vote me then good will likely lose this game.
2) You know that the person who protests the most in these either/or situations is usually the bad one.

I've told you everything I can. I started out neutral as the jailer. I answered the ad and became good. I tried to steer you all to vote different people as judge in order to maximize my usefulness. I was trusted by LSG.

My theory hasn't changed. LSG said she passed a gun and bullets to someone. She did not indicate trust of JE, Blade or Anxiety at that time. She did not pass me anything. She was shot. SnDvls is the only choice left, and he has worked very hard to try and convince you of facts that are demonstrably not true (LSG voted Anxiety for judge; the fact that she included me on her trusted list means she must have sent me the gun; etc.)

So it's in your guys hands. That's the best I can give you. I'm good. Period.
Old 03-09-2007, 03:12 PM   #2599
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Ok sndvls...i hate to pick on you, but path just doesnt have info out there to pick on.

Swaggs never mentioned anything about you being a reporter..i just look through his posts, and he never did. He mentions family, and that he wants to keep your money situation private.I did note however, he was murdered by the mafia the day before you revealed.

he actually doesn't mention my role at all and even drops hints that he doesn't want to reveal what it is.

Quote:
Heres the key now i never got..in my mind it totally explains bsak blowing your cover:

Your the one that gave us bsak...you sold him down the river here, and if you did that he would have every reason in the world to screw you right back.

Again, this is all predicated upon you being evi

again when I voted Bsak It was 2 on CR 2 on King and 1 on Bsak.
I put #2 on him and then it was a runaway...I didn't even get back on until after lynch. If it were Bsak and I left that would a dumb move, I hope I'm a better WW player than that. Who would want to be at 7-2 at that point in the game?
Old 03-09-2007, 03:17 PM   #2600
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
he actually doesn't mention my role at all and even drops hints that he doesn't want to reveal what it is.

again when I voted Bsak It was 2 on CR 2 on King and 1 on Bsak.
I put #2 on him and then it was a runaway...I didn't even get back on until after lynch. If it were Bsak and I left that would a dumb move, I hope I'm a better WW player than that. Who would want to be at 7-2 at that point in the game?

7-2 but hopefully totally cleared..you dint just vote bsak, you flat out told us he was evil. It mattered little if there were 0 or 100 votes on him, if you say that hes dead.

And im still of the impression there are two of you left and were at end game if we miss, so if there were 3 of you it would be easy to cast him aside(ie, JE started independant).
Demotivation