Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-05-2003, 02:43 PM   #1
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

FOFC WRESTLING: The relaunch of ZFL wrestling

Check out the FOFC Wrestling Website: www.geocities.com/stormtruppa

ZFL WRESTLING THE RELAUNCH

For those of you who are new to ZFL wrestling, here is a recap of what has happened from July, 2003 until July, 2005.

If you want a full report on the first 2 years go here:
ZFL Wrestling the first 2 years.

July 2003

The ZFLW starts up as a backyard promotion with 25 public image, a risk factor of 50 and production values of 5%. We have 10 active workers and 6 training camp workers. They are all lightweights as we want a high flying, entertaining product to show the people.

Illinifan wins the ZFL Lightweight Title by winning a 10 man battle royal. Digamma wins a triple threat match to become the 1st ever ZFL Hardcore Champ only to lose it to Sachmo later (albeit illegally).

August 2003

Revrew and Swaggs have a heated feud going with Swaggs winning a match using illegal tactics.

Sachmo defeats Digamma, again illegally, to retain his Hardcore title. Illinifan defeats Coffee in a Texas Death Match (with a little help from Swaggs), to retain the ZFL Lightweight Title.

September 2003

NevStar attacks Marmel backstage. The result is The Afoci is without a tag partner for his match. He wrestles in a 2 on 1 handicap match vs. NevStar and Tucker. The odds are too much against him as he loses the match.

Swaggs again defeats Revrew in their feud.

Sachmo defeats Digamma again to retain the Hardcore Title.

Coffee defeats Illinifan in an epic Iron Man match to capture the ZFL Lightweight Title. But their feud is far from over as Illinifan attacks Coffee later during his celebration ceremony.

October 2003

I sign a manager, Gold, to the roster. He will be the Commissioner. In his 1st action he offers payback to the Afoci and Marmel. He books a handicap match between NevStar and The Afoci/Marmel. The Afoci and Marmel win, avenging the sneak attack last month.

Swaggs continues his dominance over Revrew, winning again in a Hardcore Match.

Sachmo defeats the Afoci in a Hardcore Title match with help from Tucker.

Gold books a 3 on 3 match due to the interference in the last match. Digamma/Afoci/Marmel defeat NevStar/Sachmo/Tucker when Afoci pins Tucker.

Illinifan regains the Lightweight Title by pinning Coffee.

November 2003

Revrew gets a small measure of revenge, pinning Swaggs in a 4 corners match earning a shot at the Lightweight Title.

The Afoci pins Tucker, (NevStar accidentally hits Tucker), in a 4 corners match earning a Hardcore Title shot.

NevStar and Tucker attack Gold backstage in retaliation for last month’s handicap match.

Sachmo defeats The Afoci to retain the Hardcore Title.

Gold books NevStar and Tucker vs. Digamma, Marmel and The Afoci in a 3 on 2 Handicap match for the attack earlier. The Afoci pins NevStar.

Revrew wins by DQ over Illinifan when Illinifan uses the ring bell to clobber Revrew. Illinifan keeps the Lightweight title.

Gold books a 4 corners match for the Lightweight title at next month’s event. Coffee, the Afoci, Revrew and Illinifan will compete.

December 2003

I hire another non-wrestler. Erik Flamebeard will be co-commissioner with Gold.

In his 1st action he doesn’t make friends of Digamma. He books a 1 on 1 Hardcore Title match between Digamma and Sachmo. If Digamma loses he is suspended. He says that Digamma has had enough chances to win the Hardcore Title. Now he must show he belongs in the ZFL.

Digamma defeats Sachmo, (with help from Revrew) to win the Hardcore Title.

Flamebeard books a tag team match between Gold and Marmel vs. NevStar and Tucker. Flamebeard helps NevStar and Tucker pin Gold.

The Afoci wins the 4 corners match to take the Lightweight Title from Illinifan.

January 2004

Tucker and NevStar beat Marmel and The Afoci when Marmel accidentally hits the Afoci. Tension rises between the team of Marmel and The Afoci.

Flamebeard books a triple threat match for the Hardcore Title. Digamma retains the Hardcore Title by fending off both Swaggs and Sachmo.

Illinifan regains the Lightweight Title over Afoci when Marmel turns on The Afoci and costs him the title. Coffee comes down to help the Afoci after a beat down from Illinifan and Marmel.

Gold books a match based on what we just saw. Coffee/Afoci vs. Illinifan/Marmel ends in a double DQ when the referee loses control of the match.

February 2004

Marmel and the Afoci start their feud based on Marmel turning on the Afoci at last month’s event. The Afoci wins by DQ when Marmel clocks Afoci with the ring bell.

Tucker pins Digamma in a triple threat match for the Hardcore Title.

Coffee challenges Illinifan to an I Quit match for the Lightweight title and to end their feud once and for all. Illinifan accepts.

Revrew wins a 4 corners match to earn a Hardcore Title shot at next month’s event.

Coffee defeats Illinifan in an I Quit match to win the Lightweight Title.

March 2004

Gold is injured so that means Flamebeard is in total control.

Tucker defeats Revrew to retain the Hardcore Title with help from Swaggs. Coffee comes down to help Revrew. Coffee and Revrew challenge Tucker and Swaggs to a Hardcore tag match right now. It is accepted. Coffee and Revrew win the match gaining a measure of revenge for Revrew.

Flamebeard uses his power to book a one on one Title vs. Title match between Coffee and Tucker. The winner will be the ZFL Lightweight and Hardcore Champion.

Marmel illegally beats the Afoci to continue their feud.

Coffee beats Tucker when NevStar accidentally hits Tucker. Coffee Warlord is the ZFL Lightweight and Hardcore Champion.

April 2004

Marmel beats Afoci continuing their feud.

Flamebeard strips Coffee of the Hardcore Title and says he can’t hold both belts. He books a rematch for the Lightweight Title between Tucker and Coffee. He also books two 4 corners matches with the winners facing each other later for the Hardcore Title.

Digamma wins the 1st of the 4 corners matches when NevStar hits Illinifan by accident.

Swaggs attacks Revrew backstage. He can’t compete in the next 4 corners match. Tucker is taking his place.

Sachmo wins the second of the 4 corners matches when Illinifan retaliates of NevStar costing him the match.

Erik Flamebeard is backstage and he calls NevStar and Illinifan to his office. He tells them that they had better iron out their differences because up next they are facing Coffee Warlord in a Handicap match. They argue with Flamebeard about neither able to trust the other. He tells them that everyone else has a full plate of matches tonight. He needs them to hurt Coffee enough for Tucker to finish the job and take the title later tonight. They reluctantly agree to help.

Coffee pins Illinifan to win the handicap match.

Digamma pins Sachmo ending their feud and also winning the Hardcore Title in the process.

Coffee wins by DQ over Tucker when Illinifan interferes. NevStar comes to help Coffee and completing his face turn.

May 2004

NevStar and Illinifan face off in a one on one match to start their feud. Illinifan wins illegally. Are you surprised? This guy is the king of cheating.

Digamma defeats Marmel to retain the Hardcore Title.

Flamebeard books a 3 on 2 handicap match. He tells Illinifan, Marmel and Tucker that he wants Coffee and NevStar hurt. Illinifan, Marmel and Tucker win the match.

June 2004

Illinifan and Digamma have their contracts expire. They won’t resign right now. We are too small of a promotion.

Flamebeard books Coffee in a 2 on 1 handicap match with Marmel and Tucker. He says if Coffee doesn’t like it he can forfeit the Lightweight Title right now.

Tucker and Marmel defeat Coffee in a non-title handicap match.

Revrew wins an I Quit match with Swaggs continuing their feud.

Flamebeard books a 4 person elimination match for the Lightweight title between Coffee, Afoci, Marmel and Tucker. Tucker wins the match and the Lightweight Title.

After the match Coffee Warlord is backstage, talking to an unidentified person on a cell phone. We hear him tell the person on the phone to come next month. He wants to put Tucker out of his misery. He also wants his title back and he needs Flamebeard out of the way.

July 2004

Our public image has risen to 100%. We are now at small level. I raise production levels to 15%. Our events are now at the medium level. We resign Digamma and Illinifan now that we are at small level they are willing.

Coffee Warlord comes to the ring. He wants a rematch for the ZFLW Lightweight Title. Erik Flamebeard comes to the ring. “Let me introduce you to my new friends. I call them Flamebeard’s Followers.” Swaggs, Marmel, Sachmo and finally Tucker comes to the ring. Coffee is clearly outnumbered.
Flamebeard says that before Coffee Warlord can get his match, he must prove that he is good enough by running the gauntlet. If he can win, then Erik Flamebeard says he will accept the challenge.

Coffee runs the gauntlet by beating Swaggs, Marmel and Sachmo. But he is clearly exhausted.

Revrew and Swaggs face off in a Texas Death Match to settle their feud. Revrew wins.

Coffee Warlord is backstage, talking to an unidentified person on a cell phone. Could it be the same person he was talking to last month? We hear him tell them to be ready, his match with Tucker is up next.

Coffee beats Tucker for the ZFL Lightweight Title in a Ladder Match with help from a returning Digamma.

August 2004

Flamebeard books Swaggs vs. Digamma. He says if Swaggs loses he will be suspended. He told Swaggs if he wanted to stay in Flamebeard’s Followers, he had better show he belongs. Flamebeard wasn’t happy with Swaggs losing to Revrew in the match ending the feud last month and then shaking hands. That won’t cut it in the group.

Swaggs narrowly defeats Digamma fending off a suspension.

Coffee Warlord comes to the ring. He grabs a microphone and thanks Digamma for his help last month. Digamma tells him he is welcome. He says that he would like a shot at the title. The challenge is accepted.

Revrew and Sachmo fight for the vacated Hardcore Title. Sachmo wins with help from Marmel.

Coffee and Digamma fight to a no contest when Tucker interferes and blasts both with repeated chair shots.

September 2004

We get a camera shot of the backstage area. Coffee Warlord is his locker room preparing for tonight’s event. In comes Flamebeard's Followers.
“Take it easy Coffee.” Flamebeard says as Coffee starts to get up to defend himself.
“What do you want?”
“I wanted to tell you how impressed I’ve been with you lately. I also wanted to offer you a once in a lifetime offer. You can join us and not take a beating every month.”
“You just want me in the group because I have the ZFLW Lightweight Title and even when I don’t I am a threat. No thanks.” Coffee says as he stands up.
“I implore you to reconsider.”
“Hmm, let me see. No!”
“Have it your way.” Flamebeard's Followers then attack and leave Coffee Warlord down on the floor. “Oh, and tell Digamma to watch his back, he is next.”

Revrew defended the Hardcore Title twice. He beat Sachmo by submission and then Illinifan to keep the title.

Digamma won by DQ over Swaggs to earn a Lightweight Title shot at next month’s event.

Tucker wins the Lightweight Title by beating Coffee Warlord with the help of Marmel.

October 2004

I sign Erin Bray. She is a manager and will also be acting co-commissioner to even out Flamebeard’s power hungry ways.

Illinifan defeats Revrew to claim the Hardcore Title.

Erin Bray comes to the ring. “I’d like to say hi to everyone. Since Gold has been out, Flamebeard has been running the show. Well all that is about to change. Gold has given me his co-commissionership duties until he returns. Flamebeard now things should be a little more even around here. For my 1st action I am making a triple threat match with the winner getting a shot at the ZFLW Lightweight Title at next month’s event. We will see Coffee Warlord, The Afoci, and Sachmo compete in a triangle match.”

Sachmo wins a triple threat match with help from Tucker. Sachmo gets a shot at the Lightweight Title at next month’s event currently held by Tucker. That is interesting as both Tucker and Sachmo are part of Flamebeard’s Followers. Could we have a little dissension in the future?

Digamma wins by DQ over Tucker for the Lightweight Title when Swaggs interferes. Tucker keeps the title.

November 2004

Erin Bray announces that she is now the manager of Coffee Warlord. They pledge to put an end to Flamebeard’s Followers.

Coffee and NevStar defeat Tucker and Sachmo when Tucker accidentally hits Sachmo. They argue after the match.

Marmel and Swaggs defeat Digamma and The Afoci with help from Tucker and Flamebeard. Coffee and Bray come down and chase Flamebeard’s Followers out of the ring.

Sachmo is backstage doing an interview about his upcoming title shot. The rest of Flamebeard’s Followers come out. “Where were you during that last match?” Flamebeard asks.
“ I was getting ready for this interview.”
“You allegiance is to us. You should be backing us up.”
“I have a title shot tonight.”
Tucker steps in. “Have you forgotten who has the title? We are all in this together. You’re not really going to go through with this?”
“Tucker, I earned this shot. I realize that we are all working for the same goal. But I deserve to have this opportunity.”
“You keep this up and you are asking for trouble.” With that Flamebeard and his Followers leave Sachmo alone.

Illinifan wins a triple threat Hardcore match to retain the title.

Marmel wins a 4 corners match to get a Lightweight Title shot at next month’s event.

Sachmo lays down for Tucker who pins him without throwing a punch. Tucker keeps his Lightweight Title.

Looks like it was all a set up. Sachmo grabs a mic. “We sure fooled everyone. Coffee Warlord take that. Marmel won the 4 corners match to get a title shot next month. But he is going to do the same thing. The title will stay around Tucker’s waist and there is nothing you can do about it. Flamebeard’s Followers will rule forever.” Sachmo and Tucker embrace. Suddenly the music of Erin Bray hits.
“Tucker and Sachmo, you cheated the fans. There is nothing I can do about tonight’s match. However, Marmel earned a title shot next month. But in the interest of fairness I am making next month’s title defense a 4 corners match. The combatants are Coffee Warlord, Marmel, Tucker and Afoci. There will be no laying down this time.” Bray leaves and Sachmo and Tucker are going nuts in the ring as the show goes off the air.

December 2004

I graduate the training camp roster. They wrestle in the dark match to get their feet wet.

Revrew beat Sachmo with the help of NevStar to earn a Hardcore Title shot. Unfortunately he can not beat Illinifan who retains the Hardcore title.

Tucker retains the Lightweight Title in a 4 corners match with help from the interference from Swaggs.

January 2005

WWE have released Orlando Jordan. I sign him.

Swaggs is seen entering Erin Bray’s locker room. What is that about?

Coffee Warlord assembles a team to fight Flamebeard’s Followers. Coffee, NevStar, Digamma and JeeberD defeat Tucker, Swaggs, Marmel and Sachmo when Swaggs turns on Marmel allowing JeeberD to pin Marmel.

Illinifan retains the Hardcore title in a triple threat match over Revrew and Sachmo.

Coffee defeats Tucker for the Lightweight Title in an Iron Man Match with help from the Afoci.

February 2005

Tag Team belts are added to ZFL wrestling.

We start out our live broadcast with Revrew coming to the ring.
“Illinifan, I want another shot at the Hardcore Title.”
Illinifan comes out to the ring.
“You want another shot. I have beaten you 4 times already. You don’t deserve a shot”
“You may have beaten me 4 times, but not once have you done it fairly.”
“Hey, you do what you have to do to win. I will give you another shot. But only if you win a 4 person elimination qualifying match tonight.”
Revrew agrees and the match is on right now with the winner getting a Hardcore Title shot.

Revrew wins the 4 person elimination match with help from Swaggs.

Flamebeard’s Followers announce a new member of the group as Illinifan comes down to join.

Orlando Jordan wins a Battle Royal to earn a Lightweight Title shot at next month’s event.

Illinifan beats Revrew again to retain the Hardcore title with help from Flamebeard.

Coffee beats Digamma to retain the Lightweight title.

Tucker and Marmel win a 4 team elimination match to become the 1st ever ZFL Tag Team Champs.

As we go off the air we get a shot of the backstage area. A crowd is forming around Coffee Warlord, who has been knocked unconscious and left down and out. Paramedics come over to help, although nobody seems to know who was responsible for the attack.

March 2005

I sign another new wrestler. Holden Foley has some potential.

We start out our live broadcast with an interview.

We head to the backstage area where Color Commentator, C.J. Wolf is set to interview Coffee Warlord and Erin Bray.

C.J. Wolf: “Coffee, do you have any idea who attacked you last month?”

Coffee: “No, whomever it was hit me from behind. But I will find out who the coward is. But I have a title defense to worry about. This Orlando Jordan burst on the scene last month and made an impact. I have to go prepare and not take him lightly.”

Before Coffee and Bray can leave they are interrupted by newcomer, Holden Foley.

Foley: “Orlando Jordan, Please. You should be worried about me. I will take that title from around your waist as soon as you have the guts to face me.”

Coffee looks at Foley and frowns. “And who the hell are you?”

Foley explodes. “Who am I? I am your destruction! That’s all you need to know!” Foley says as he pushes past Coffee on the way to his locker room. Coffee stands there for a minute looking perplexed.

Could Foley be behind the attack on Coffee Warlord last month?

Marmel and Tucker successfully defend the Tag Titles by beating Orlando Jordan and Swaggs with help from Flamebeard and Illinifan. Revrew comes down to help but is soon laid out due to numbers.

Revrew stays in the ring, and he calls out Illinifan.

Revrew: “Illinifan, Why don’t you come down to the ring right now and face me for that title around your waist? I’m sick of these sneak attacks. Face me one on one in a fair fight.”

There is no response, so Revrew walks off backstage to find him.

We cut to Flamebeard’s locker room where Illinifan and Erik Flamebeard are watching a monitor.

Illinifan: “He just doesn’t quit. I have beaten him 5 times and he thinks he deserves another shot. No way. I’m through with him.”

Bertogarce and JeeberD win a 4 team elimination match to earn a tag team title shot at next month’s evert.

Bray books a match between Revrew/Digamma vs. Illinifan and a partner of his choosing. If Revrew and Digamma win then Revrew gets his Hardcore Title shot.

Illinifan and Holden Foley defeat Digamma and Revrew when Digamma accidentally hits Revrew.

Coffee Warlord and Orlando Jordan fight to a no contest when Holden Foley destroys both wrestlers with chair shots.

Flamebeard books a triangle match for the next event. The winner gets a Lightweight Title shot. Digamma, Orlando Jordan and Holden Foley will fight.

April 2005

Marmel and Tucker retain the Tag Team belts over JeeberD and Bertogarce when they are DQ’d due to interference form Kodos and Katon.

Orlando Jordan wins the triple threat match to earn a Lightweight Title shot.

Erik Flamebeard is backstage. “Tonight Illinifan will defend his Hardcore Title. His opponent is Revrew.”

Illinifan looks at Flamebeard incredulously. Flamebeard smiles at Illinifan.

Flamebeard: “But Revrew can only have his rematch on 2 conditions. One, Revrew must win as this will be his last Hardcore Title shot against Illinifan. Their feud will end tonight. Two, if Revrew loses the match he is suspended.”

Revrew agrees and Illinifan smiles and heads to the ring. What’s up with that?

Revrew wins the Hardcore Title by beating Illinifan in a clean contest with no interference.

As Illinifan heads to the back, we catch him saying it wasn’t supposed to happen like that. Where was Flamebeard? As he gets to the locker room we see why. Erik Flamebeard is laying on the locker room floor bloodied from a steel chair which lays beside him. Illinifan looks around but doesn’t see the attacker.

As Revrew is heading to his locker room he passes Erin Bray in the hallway. “You’re welcome.” That’s all she says as she walks away.

Orlando Jordan defeats Coffee Warlord to become the new Lightweight Champion thanks to Digamma interfering and turning on Coffee.

We head backstage where color commentator, C.J. Wolf is rushing back to get an interview with Digamma.

C.J. Wolf: “Digamma, why did you turn on Coffee?”

Digamma: “Why? Why? I’ll tell you why! I helped Coffee out of a bind when he called me. He won the Title because of me. What thanks do I get? Two title shots. How many title shots has Coffee had since the debut of the ZFLW? The only reason he gets all the shots is because his manager is also the co-GM.”

C.J. Wolf: ”It sounds like you’re jealous.”

Digamma: “Jealous! What do you know? You’re just a stupid commentator!” Digamma screams as he punches out C.J. and grabs the mic. “Coffee, I am better than you. Hell, I am better than anyone in that locker room. Watch your back.” Digamma says as he throws the mic on a helpless C.J.

As we go off the air Erin Bray hears Digamma. She goes to the ring and grabs a microphone.

Erin Bray: “I just spoke to Orlando Jordan. He’s not happy about the way he won the title. He didn’t ask for Digamma’s help and he wants to give the title up. I however have come up with an alternative. Next month’s event will feature a 4 corners match for the Lightweight Title. Coffee Warlord, Digamma, Orlando Jordan and Holden Foley will compete and there will be a winner. There will also be no interference. If anyone interferes they will be suspended.”

May 2005

A new promotion has started up, Triple X Wrestling.

PRESS RELEASE May 5, 2005

ZFL Wrestling - GM DolphinFan1 of ZFL Wrestling has issued this press release. “Coffee Warlord and Revrew apparently were unhappy with the creative direction we were taking as they signed a contract with the new promotion, XXX Wrestling. We are sorry to see them go but we will go on. We want to wish them the best of luck in their endeavors.”
PRESS RELEASE May 11, 2005

ZFL Wrestling - With Coffee Warlord leaving last week, Erin Bray decided she didn’t want to manage another wrestler. ROH signed her to a contract.

We kick off our live broadcast with Erik Flamebeard coming to the ring. A chorus of boos ring out.

Flamebeard: “Thank you very much for that warm welcome. But I have a lot of things to discuss.”

C.J. Wolf: “Warm welcome? Is he deaf? These people loath him.”

Larry Rivera: “No. They love this guy.”

Flamebeard: “Well, what a month it has been. Erin Bray and Coffee Warlord decide to quit because they can’t stand losing.”

C.J. Wolf: “That’s not true. They had creative differences.”

Rivera: “Shh. I’m trying to hear the boss.”

Flamebeard: “So now I am in total control and things are going to be different around here. Revrew also left after getting lucky against Illinifan and winning the Hardcore Title last month. I know he was scared that he couldn’t do it again and didn’t want to get beat. I can’t blame him there.”

C.J. Wolf: “This guy is out to lunch. Those guys left because Flamebeard basically is power hungry and didn’t let them show what they could do.”

Rivera: “If you don’t shut up and let me hear the great Flamebeard, I will have him send his Follower’s over here to do it.”

Flamebeard: “So, tonight there are some changes in store. Since Revrew is gone we have no Hardcore Champion. In honor of the greatest ZFLW Hardcore Champion of all time, (Illinifan), I’m ordering the Hardcore Title be suspended.” The boos ring out again. “In it’s place will be a new title, The Iron Man Title. Every qualifying and title match will be an Iron Man Match. This means to have a true champ, you must be a superior athlete and beat your opponent more than once and have the stamina to go 30 or more minutes. Tonight, right here we will start a single elimination 8 man tournament. The 4 matches of the 1st round will be decided tonight. Then at next month’s event the 4 survivors will compete in the semi-finals and then the final match will conclude and decide the 1st ever ZFLW Iron Man Champion.” The crowd now has a few cheers in response to a new belt.

Flamebeard: “That’s not all. Also tonight we have a 4 corners match for the ZFLW Lightweight Title. Orlando Jordan, the Champion, will defend against Holden Foley, Digamma and a mystery opponent. The departure of Coffee Warlord has left a spot open. I will name the final participant...” Flamebeard is interrupted by familiar music.

C.J. Wolf: “Hey, that’s the music of Coffee Warlord. Coffee has returned.” The crowd is going crazy.

Rivera: “No way. He can’t be here. He quit.”

Coming through the curtain we see it’s not Coffee. An unfamiliar figure comes to the ring and grabs a mic.

“I’d like that spot.”

Flamebeard: “Just who the hell do you think you are coming in here an interrupting me!”

“I am Smokin’ Warlord and I am here to avenge what Digamma did to my cousin, Coffee Warlord.” The crowd now picks up again as they sense that we may see something memorable.

Flamebeard: “You can’t just come in here and demand to be put in the main event. But I tell you what. I’ll give you a chance to prove you belong in the ZFLW. If you can win a match that I set up, then you can be in that title match.”

Smokin’ Warlord: “Deal. Oh, and for the record to all the fans out there. Coffee and Erin didn’t quit. They were shafted by this bastard. He sold their contracts to another promotion because they were a threat to his Followers. Well, I have an iron clad contract that you can’t sell. I’m not going to tell you who gave it to me, but you will find out soon.”

Flamebeard: “That’s enough. I said you could have your match. You must win to be in the main event. Let’s get a referee down here and start this match right now. Here is your opponent. Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to the Internationally known French Superstar, Darkkiller.”

C.J. Wolf: “Oh my God. Flamebeard brought out the big guns. This guy is a monster. He cares about no one, respects no one and hates everyone.”

Rivera: “I’d say Smokin’ Warlord will be all wet by the end of this match. The French are far superior. It’s time for this match to start.”

Smokin’ Warlord wins over Darkiller by DQ when Digamma interferes.

JeeberD, Kodos, Sachmo and Illinifan move on in the Iron Man Tournament.

Digamma, Holden Foley, Orlando Jordan and Smokin’ Warlord battle in a 4 corners match for the Lightweight Title. Holden Foley wins the Lightweight Title.

June 2005

The semifinals of the Iron Man Tournament had Kodos and JeeberD squaring off. JeeberD advances to the finals but gets attacked by Kodos/Katon after the match.

Sachmo moves on to the finals by beating Illinifan.

Darkiller is seen walking backstage. He gets told that Erik Flamebeard wants to see him in his office. Darkiller enters.

Flamebeard: “Darkiller, I was a little disappointed in you last month. I hired you to do a job and you failed. But after reviewing the tape I see that Digamma had something to do with that. So, tonight I’m giving you another chance. But you will have help as I am booking a handicap match. Smokin’ Warlord and Orlando Jordan will team up against you, Digamma and Holden Foley. I want Smokin’ Warlord hurt.”

Darkiller: “I won’t let you down boss.”

Flamebeard: “See that you don’t. Now get out of here. I have work to do.”

Sachmo wins over JeeberD to claim the Iron Man Title when Kodos attacks JeeberD to cost him the match.

JeeberD and Bertogarce stay in the ring as C.J. Wolf goes down the ring to interview them.

C.J. Wolf: “I understand you have something to say.”

JeeberD: “Yes we do. Katon and Kodos, we are sick of this. Why don’t you come down to the ring and meet us face to face? We are going to kick your ass.”

C.J. Wolf: “I heard a rumor going around that you two want to be called The Badasses. Why the name?”

Bertogarce: “We want a little respect around here. I’m not talking about the fans. We know they respect us. I’m talking about those locker room losers like Katon and Kodos. Maybe if we show them we can kick some ass they will stop interfering in our matches.”

The Badasses are interrupted by the music of Erik Flamebeard. He comes into the ring.

Flamebeard: “Now, let’s keep it cool here guys. I hear you. I am willing to give you a chance to get revenge. I am making a triple threat tag team match right now. It will be Dangerous Dave and Swaggs vs. The Badasses vs. Katon and Kodos. Also this will be a #1 Contenders match with the winners getting a Tag Team Title shot at next month’s event.”

C.J. Wolf: “I guess the match is on. Back to you Larry.”

The Badasses win and get a tag team title shot.

Digamma, Holden Foley and Darkiller defeat Smokin’ Warlord and Orlando Jordan in a handicap match.

That is a recap of the first two years of ZFL wrestling. Now we continue to July 2005. ZFL wrestling was struggling to keep it’s roster happy. ROH offered a deal to buy out the ZFL. We had no choice but to accept. They shut us down.

Next: The roster

I am on a quest to show that the Dolphins can win the Super Bowl. Or should I say Front Office Bowl, with FOF2K7.

The revival of an old favorite, FOFC Wrestling Dynasty

Last edited by DolphinFan1 : 08-16-2003 at 10:25 PM.
DolphinFan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 02:45 PM   #2
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Press Release January 2006

The ROH and the ZFL want to announce the merger of the two companies. They are now known as FOFC Wrestling. The ROH has kept all their heavyweight wrestlers. The ZFL have all of the lightweight wrestlers. They hope that the merger will help them become a force to combat the WWE. Our product will be a little different from normal wrestling promotions. We will be offering more lightweights as we want to develop a high flying, entertaining sport. The heavyweights will still be challenging for belts, but the prestigious belt will be the FOFC Lightweight Title.

Here is the roster listing. F = Face, H = Heel, T = Tweener

Main Event Lightweights:

F- Coffee Warlord
F - Smokin’ Warlord
F - Revrew
H - Darkiller
H - Digamma
H - Illinifan

Upper Midcard Lightweights:

F - Bertogarce
F - JeeberD
F - NevStar
F - The Afoci
T - Sachmo
T - Swaggs
H - Katon
H - Kodos
H - Marmel
H - Tucker

Midcard Lightweights:

F - Chief Rum
F - Noop
F - Quiksand
T - BishopMVP
H - Primelord
H - Shorty
H - Tekneek

Non- wrestlers/ Managers:

Gold and Erik Flamebeard

Upper Midcard Heavyweights:

F - Doug Williams
F - Homicide
F - Mike Modest
F - Raven
H - CW Anderson
H - Danny Maff
H - Donovan Morgan
H - Samoa Joe

Midcard Heavyweights:

F - Monsta Mack
H - Buff E
H - John Walters
H - Mase
H - Slugger
H - Tony Devito

Lower Midcard Heavyweights:

H - HC Loc
H - Hotstuff Hernandez

Openers Heavyweights:

F - Jimmy Jacobs

Jobbers Heavyweights:

H - Slyk Wagner Brown

Current tag teams:

The Badasses: JeeberD and Bertogarce.
Time and Money: Tucker and Marmel.
Double K: Katon and Kodos.
Christopher St Connection: Buff E and Mase.

Next: Later tonight I will have a preview of our 1st event.

I am on a quest to show that the Dolphins can win the Super Bowl. Or should I say Front Office Bowl, with FOF2K7.

Old 08-05-2003, 02:49 PM   #3
JeeberD
General Manager

Woohoo! Go Badasses!!!!

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 03:20 PM   #4
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

The one, the only, the Coffee Warlord has returned!!

I'll be taking my belt back shortly, ladies and gentlemen.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 05:00 PM   #5
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

PREVIEW of FOFC: A New Beginning

Our 1st event kicks off with two triple threat Hardcore matches with the winners facing each other later in the night for the FOFC Hardcore Title.

Chief Rum, BishopMVP and Primelord are in one match.
Noop, Shorty and Tekneek are in the other match.

We also have two triple threat Lightweight Matches with the winners facing each other in the main event for the FOFC Lightweight Title.

Coffee Warlord, Darkiller and Digamma are in one match.
Smokin' Warlord, Revrew and Illinifan are in the other.

We will have a 4 team elimination match for the FOFC Tag Team Titles.

The Badasses vs. Time and Money vs. Christopher St. Connection vs. Homicide and Monsta Mack.

Also there will be a Battle Royal for the FOFC Heavyweight Title.

CW Anderson, Shorty, Slugger, Jimmy Jacobs, Raven, The Afoci, Sachmo, Slyk Wagner Brown, Danny Maff and NevStar.

Our 1st FOFC event kicks off tomorrow evening. Don't miss it.

Old 08-05-2003, 05:46 PM   #6
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

I am back baby!
Old 08-05-2003, 06:55 PM   #7
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Damn bro can i have the gangsta gimmick and i would like to fight bucc, andy m and scooper.

noop
Old 08-06-2003, 04:35 PM   #8
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

*********************FOFC A NEW BEGINNING **********************
**************************Monday, January 2, 2006***************************

We start our show with a dark match with the winners getting to enter the 4 team elimination match for the FOFC Tag Team Titles later tonight.

The Badasses vs Double K vs Quicksand and Swaggs.

Match Background: This will be a triangle bout.

The Match: Quicksand walks into a high dropkick from Bertogarce, almost losing several teeth in the process. Bertogarce uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Tag to Kodos. Kodos hits a dropkick on Quicksand and gets right back up. Covers for a quick two count. Quicksand reverses a hip toss. Tag between Quicksand and Swaggs. Swaggs \ Quicksand hook up Kodos, then hit a double suplex. Tag between Kodos and Katon. Spinning back kick from Katon. Flying reverse elbow by Katon. Tag between Swaggs and JeeberD. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Jeeber backdrops Katon out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of JeeberD. JeeberD has Katon down on the canvas. Satellite Crossface!!! Katon taps out! The Badasses advance to the Tag Team Title match.

Our live show starts out with a big pyro display and then the GM of FOFC comes out.

DolphinFan: I’d like to welcome you all here to our 1st live event for the new FOFC wrestling. We plan to put on a fast paced, high flying product for all of you. I want to kick off the show by introducing our co-commissioners for the FOFC. They each will have equal power to make matches and I hope they can work together to make it entertaining for all you fans. So, without further ado, the co-commissioners, Gold and Erik Flamebeard.

Gold and Flamebeard come to the ring.

Gold: Thank you all for coming. Tonight we have all four FOFC titles on the line. The Hardcore Title will be awarded after two triple threat matches with the winners facing off in a match to crown our 1st ever Hardcore Champ.
Flamebeard: We also will be having a 4 team elimination match for the FOFC Tag Team Titlea.
Gold: We also have the Heavyweights from the old ROH competing with some lightweights from the old ZFL for the Heavyweight Title in a 10 man Battle Royal.
Flamebeard: Finally, we have two triple threat Lightweight matches with the winners facing each other in our main event for the Lightweight Title.
Gold: Hey, isn’t your guy Darkiller in that triple threat match?
Flamebeard: Yeah, so what?
Gold: There better not be any funny business going on there. I’ll be watching.
Flamebeard: OH, I’m scared.

Gold and Flamebeard exit arguing about it.

We head over to our announce team, Dallas Page and Bobby Heenan.

Page: Wow, what a way to kick off our 1st event.Heenan: Yes Page. Flamebeard certainly can book a show.
Page: Flamebeard? Gold is co-commissioner so I’m sure he had something to do with it.
Heenan: Yeah, I forgot. Flamebeard made the matches and Gold signed the match contracts.
Page: What are you...
Heenan: It’s time for our 1st match. It’s the 1st triple threat match to determine a finalist for the Hardcore Title match later tonight.

Chief Rum, BishopMVP and Primelord come out.

Page: Bobby, who do you like in this match?
Heenan: I think Primelord has a really good chance with his style of wrestling.
Page: Well I think...
Heenan: Of course, Bishop also has all the tools to be a Hardcore Champ.
Page: Can’t you make up you mind?
Heenan: Hey, they’re ready to start the match.

Chief Rum vs BishopMVP vs Primelord.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout.

The Match: Chief Rum connects with a back heel kick on Primelord and gets back up quickly. Chief takes a thrown chair to the face! BishopMVP misses a clothesline. Primelord crushes Bishop with a running senton. Primelord crushes Chief with a huge legdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Power drive elbow by BishopMVP. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Pin, but Primelord is out just before the three count. Primelord flips out of a BishopMVP bodyslam attempt. Primelord hits a face jam on BishopMVP onto a chair! Tor-NADO DDT from Chief Rum, Primelord got planted! Chief Rum has Primelord down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Off the top - Frog Splash, forget about it. 1....2...3!

Winner: Chief Rum. He advances to the Hardcore Title match later tonight.

Heenan: I told you Chief Rum was going to win.
Page: Sure you did. Our 1st night together and already I’m ready to Diamond Cut you.
Heenan: Why? I just tell the truth.
Page: I won’t even dignify that with a response. Anyway, it’s time for the second of the triple threat hardcore matches.

Noop vs Shorty vs Tekneek.

The Match: Noop snapmares Tekneek and goes for the DREADED chinlock. Forearm to the face from Noop on Shorty. Noop walks into a drop toe hold. Tekneek hits a face jam on Noop onto a chair! Flying cross body off the top rope! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Shorty walks into a spinning heel kick which almost causes a decapitation! Shorty blocks a kick from Noop. Tekneek \ Shorty whip Noop into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Flying knee to the face from Tekneek. For the record it was more of a Rusty Wizard than a Shining one. Shorty sets up a chair, then bounces off it to hit a flying avalanche into the corner. VERY Sabu-like. Tekneek elbows Shorty in the face to break a hammerlock. Face crusher from Tekneek on Noop sets up for an elbowdrop. Noop slams Tekneek, who rolls onto his stomach. What is Tekneek doing? Noop picks him up and signals for a powerbomb. He raises Tekneek up...but then falls backward, getting crushed by his opponent in the process! Tekneek is on top! 1....2....3! Looking at the replay, it appears that Tekneek had taken a chain out of his tights and wrapped it around his fist! Noop must have been punched with that chain while in mid-powerbomb! What a cheap shot!

Winner: Tekneek. He advances to the Hardcore Title match later tonight against Chief Rum.

Page: I suppose you thought Tekneek was going to win that match.
Heenan: Well actually...
Page: Never mind. It’s time for the first of two triple threat matches to determine the finalists for the Lightweight title match later tonight.

Coffee Warlord vs Darkiller vs Digamma.

Match Background: This will be a triangle bout. Darkiller and Coffee are currently feuding. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Coffee Warlord ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Digamma gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Darkiller comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. BAAACK Body drop by Coffee gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Vicious back suplex! Darkiller got nailed big time! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Digamma by Coffee. Remember when that was a legit finish? Digamma blocks a kick from Coffee Warlord. Darkiller scoops up Coffee. Digamma bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Spear! Coffee is down! Digamma goes for the cover but Darkiller breaks it up. Back suplex on Darkiller. Darkiller counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Coffee Warlord by Darkiller. Remember when that was a legit finish? The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Coffee Warlord knocks Darkiller to the outside, then signals for the That's Incredible. He reaches out of the ring for Darkiller...and gets clobbered with the ring bell! Right to the head! The referee wakes up to see Darkiller sliding in and making the pinfall: 1....2....3! Forget about it.

Winner: Darkiller. He advances to the Lightweight Title match later tonight.

Page: That was a good match, it’s too bad Darkiller couldn’t win it cleanly.
Heenan: What are you talking about? I didn’t see anything.
Page: You wouldn’t. It’s time for the second Lightweight match.

Smokin' Warlord vs Revrew vs Illinifan.

Match Background: This will be a triangle bout.

The Match: Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Smokin' goes down. Revrew walks into a high dropkick from Illinifan, almost losing several teeth in the process. Illinifan goes for a splash but Smokin' puts the knees up. Implant DDT by Smokin' Warlord! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Smokin' is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Flying elbow from Illinifan connects. Revrew blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Smokin' \ Revrew whip Illinifan into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Back heel kick off the second rope, Illinifan goes down. STIFF~! chop lights up Smokin' who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Smokin' blocks a punch. Smokin' hits a dropkick on Illinifan and gets right back up. Smokin' Warlord has Illinifan down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Through the air, Swanton Bomb! 1....2....3.

Winner: Smokin’ Warlord. He advances to face Darkiller in the Lightweight Title match later tonight.

Page: Wow, what action. That was the best match so far.
Heenan: I didn’t think so. I think Illinifan got hosed.
Page: I think you need to have your eyes checked. Up now is the FOFC Hardcore Title match.

Chief Rum vs Tekneek.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. This match is for the FOFC Hardcore title.

The Match: Flying cookie sheet shot by Tekneek, blasting Chief in the face with it. Back heel kick from Tekneek on Chief. There's a two count on the pin. Chief flips out of a Tekneek bodyslam attempt. Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Tekneek goes down. Tekneek takes a flying neckbreaker from Chief Rum. Hooks the leg for a two count. Kitchen sink shot (literally) and Tekneek gets floored. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Tekneek takes a flying neckbreaker from Chief Rum. Tekneek reverses a Chief Rum hammerlock. Tekneek tries to channel the power of Kawada, but ends up channeling the power of Trish Stratus instead by hitting a high kick on Chief Rum. Covers for a quick two count. Tekneek with an enziguri! HBK isn't moving...uh oh. Oh, sorry, I had a flashback to the last time I got fooled. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Chief walks into a spinning heel kick which almost causes a decapitation! Tekneek throws a ladder onto Chief Rum. Chief Rum pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Hard back suplex on Tekneek. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. DDT from the top rope by Chief Rum. That looked KILLER. Tekneek gets knocked to the ground by Chief, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Through the air, Frog Splash! 1....2....3. Shorty comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Shorty puts Chief in the corner. Shorty sets up, and hits a Super Frankensteiner! Chief Rum has been left down on the canvas. Shorty shouts at Chief Rum down on the canvas. “I’m taking that title. As soon as you have the guts to face me.

Winner: Chief Rum. He is the FOFC Hardcore Champion.

Page: We have crowned our 1st champion here tonight.
Heenan: What a great Champion. He is laying on the canvas.
Page: Oh boy. Anyway, up next is the 4 team elimination match for the FOFC Tag Team Championship.

The Badasses vs Time and Money vs Homicide and Monsta Mack vs Christopher St Connection.

Match Background: This will be an elimination bout. The Badasses and Time and Money are currently feuding. Neither team holds an in-ring victory since the feud started. This match is for the FOFC Tag Team titles.

The Match: THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Jeeber crushes Marmel with a huge legdrop. Tag to Mase. Marmel gets splashed in the corner. Uninspired brawling from Mase. Tag between Mase and Buff E. A weak headbutt on Marmel by Buff E causes nothing but pain for both. Marmel gets splashed in the corner. Marmel pushes out of a Buff E hold. Marmel hits a dropkick on Buff E and gets right back up. Tag between Marmel and Tucker. Buff E walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Cover gets three for Tucker, Buff E got pinned. Homicide with a spinning neckbreaker on Tucker. Spear! Tucker is down! Pin, but Tucker is out just before the three count. Tag to Monsta Mack. Homicide \ Mack whip Tucker into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Full nelson slam on Tucker. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Tucker avoids a Monsta Mack avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Tucker tags out to Bertogarce. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Tiger suplex on Mack. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Tag between Bertogarce and JeeberD. Bertogarce scoops up Mack. Jeeber bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. JeeberD pins Mack. Second rope flying axe handle, Marmel goes down. One day, Jeeber might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Super kick by JeeberD. Marmel once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Spin kick by Marmel to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Jeeber is down! Hooks the leg for a two count. Marmel tags out to Tucker. Jeeber takes a NICE hurrancarana from Tucker. Tucker walks into a drop toe hold. Tag between JeeberD and Bertogarce. Springboard dropkick from Bertogarce. Nicely done. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Second rope flying axe handle, Tucker goes down. One day, Bertogarce might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Tucker counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Bertogarce goes down. Marmel has Bertogarce down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. 460 Degree Splash!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over.

Winners: Time and Money are the FOFC Tag Team Champions.

Heenan: Hey, we have our 1st legitimate champions in FOFC.
Page: Let’s just move along. It’s time fro the 10 man Battle Royal for the Heavyweight Title. Here are the combatants.

10 Man Battle Royal: CW Anderson, Shorty, Slugger, Jimmy Jacobs, Raven, The Afoci, Sachmo, Slyk Wagner Brown, Danny Maff and NevStar.

Match Background: This match is for the FOFC Heavyweight title.

The Match: CW slams Shorty. CW slams Shorty down and motions to the crowd. STIFF high kick on Slugger by Shorty. Shorty threw Slugger all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 1) Jacobs is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Flying shoulder tackle by Maff sends Jacobs CRASHING to the mat. Raven walks into a high dropkick from The Afoci, almost losing several teeth in the process. Afoci went for the elimination, but Raven held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Spinning bulldog in the corner and Sachmo is down! Afoci tried to eliminate Sachmo, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Sachmo hits a rolling kick on Raven. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Sachmo threw Raven over the top rope, but Raven skinned the cat to save himself! Flying elbow from The Afoci connects. CW Anderson got eliminated by Afoci. (Elimination # 2) Shorty just WAFFLES Slyk with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Shorty threw Slyk Wagner Brown over the top rope, but Slyk Wagner Brown skinned the cat to save himself! Afoci crushes Sachmo with a huge legdrop. Afoci went for the elimination, but Sachmo held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Danny Maff ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Jimmy Jacobs got eliminated by Maff. (Elimination # 3) STIFF high kick on Raven by Sachmo. Implant DDT by Sachmo! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Standing leg lariat by NevStar on Maff. Danny Maff got bundled out by NevStar. (Elimination # 4) Slyk Wagner Brown hits a stalling suplex on Raven. Slyk tried to eliminate Raven, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Slyk walks into a high dropkick from Sachmo, almost losing several teeth in the process. Slyk Wagner Brown got bundled out by Sachmo. (Elimination # 5) Sachmo is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Raven tried to eliminate Sachmo, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and NevStar goes down. Afoci threw NevStar over the top rope, but NevStar skinned the cat to save himself! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Sachmo went for the elimination, but Raven held on to the ropes at the last possible second! STIFF~! chop lights up NevStar who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! NevStar got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Raven. (Elimination # 6) BAAACK Body drop by Sachmo gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Raven went for the elimination, but Sachmo held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Raven slams The Afoci. The Afoci got bundled out by Raven. (Elimination # 7) Shorty is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Shorty got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Raven. (Elimination # 8) Flying cross body off the top rope! Tiger suplex on Raven. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Sachmo misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Sachmo got eliminated by Raven.

Winner: Raven is the 1st ever FOFC Heavyweight Champion.

Page: Our main event is for the FOFC Lightweight Title. Darkiller and Smokin’ Warlord both survived brutal triangle matches earlier in the night to make it here.
Heenan: I agree, but Smokin’ had the easier time. He was in there with nobody.

Before Page can respond, the music of Time and Money play. They come out to sit with Page and Heenan.

Marmel: You guys don’t mind if we sit with you do you? We wanted a close up view of the main event.
Heenan: This is great. The FOFC Tag Team Champs. What an honor.
Tucker: No, it’s an honor to be sitting with a living legend like yourself Bobby.
Page: Oh please.
Heenan: Don’t mind him. I wanted to ask you guys. How did you come up with the name Time and Money.
Marmel: It’s pretty simple actually. Our motto is: When you get hit with the Double Money Shot...
Tucker: Your time is up.
Page is laughing: Did you think of that all by yourself?
Heenan: It’s brilliant.
Marmel: Thanks Bobby.
Page: I hate to break up the mutual admiration society, but it’s time for the Lightweight Title match.

Darkiller vs Smokin' Warlord.

Match Background: This match is for the FOFC Lightweight title.

The Match: Smokin' Warlord hits a rolling kick on Darkiller. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Smokin' crushes Darkiller with a running senton. Covers for a quick two count. Darkiller once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Smokin' takes a headbutt from Darkiller. Darkiller slams Smokin' Warlord down and motions to the crowd. There's a two count on the pin. High Angle DDT by Darkiller just SPIKES Smokin' Warlord down! Pin, but Smokin' is out just before the three count. Big dropkick by Darkiller, who got a ton of air on the move. Smokin' Warlord is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Flying cross body off the top rope! There's a two count on the pin. Springboard dropkick from Smokin' Warlord. Nicely done. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Flying elbow from Smokin' Warlord connects. Smokin' Warlord strikes Darkiller. Darkiller counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Flying shoulder tackle by Darkiller sends Smokin' CRASHING to the mat. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Darkiller just KILLS Smokin' Warlord! Digamma comes running down the aisle with a chair! Darkiller and Smokin' Warlord continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Digamma slides in and blasts Smokin' Warlord with a chair to the head! Digamma climbs out of the ring, the damage done! Smokin' Warlord is in trouble. Old School Expulsion!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Darkiller \ Digamma are beating down on Smokin' Warlord! The music of Coffee Warlord hits, and he comes running down the aisle into the ring. Darkiller and Digamma don't hesitate though, and attack him as soon as he enters the ring! Coffee Warlord gets beaten down as well, and soon joins Smokin' Warlord down and out on the canvas. Darkiller \ Digamma have destroyed them both!

Winner: Darkiller is the FOFC Lightweight Champ.

Page: Well that’s it for tonight. Hope to see you next month. Bobby, maybe you’ll be sick or something.

FOFC Hardcore Champion: Chief Rum.
FOFC Tag Team Champions: Time and Money.
FOFC Heavyweight Champion: Raven.
FOFC Lightweight Champion: Darkiller.

We had an overall rating of 59% for the show.
Attendance: 2435.
Best match of the night: Triple Threat match: Smokin’ Warlord, Revrew and Illinifan. Rating: 71%.
Worst match of the night: Triple Threat match: Noop, Shorty and Tekneek. Rating : 48%.

Old 08-06-2003, 04:37 PM   #9
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Do you guys like this format or would you like me to highlight things with bold and colors. I can do either it just takes me a little longer. Any feedback is welcome.

What did you think of the 1st show?

Old 08-06-2003, 04:58 PM   #10
Swaggs
Coordinator

More Swaggs....
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 05:22 PM   #11
digamma
Torchbearer

Good shaw. Just bolding things like match participants and winners would be good, if it is not too much trouble.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 05:34 PM   #12
Tekneek
Pro Rookie

Good show. Noop got what was coming to him.
Tekneek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 05:50 PM   #13
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tekneek
Good show. Noop got what was coming to him.

Sure you had to cheat to win I'd beat you one on one in a cage match. Or last man standing your pick...punk

noop
Old 08-06-2003, 07:22 PM   #14
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by Noop
Sure you had to cheat to win I'd beat you one on one in a cage match. Or last man standing your pick...punk

noop

That gives me an idea. Hmm.....

Old 08-06-2003, 07:24 PM   #15
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

The one, the only, the Coffee Warlord notes he is once again screwed by the treachery of others.

They will all pay. Oh yes, they will all pay.
Old 08-06-2003, 08:13 PM   #16
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by Coffee Warlord
The one, the only, the Coffee Warlord notes he is once again screwed by the treachery of others.

They will all pay. Oh yes, they will all pay.

At least now you have backup in the person of your cousin, Smokin' Warlord.

Old 08-06-2003, 08:18 PM   #17
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

The ENTIRE FOFC Wrestling should be behind me! I am their true champion!
Old 08-06-2003, 10:45 PM   #18
bertogarce
Mascot

Time and Money, you got lucky this time. The Badasses won't let that happen again! Your TIME is running out, I'd bet MONEY on that!
bertogarce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2003, 01:31 PM   #19
JeeberD
General Manager

Yeah, what he said!!! The Badasses will rule supreme!

Hey DolphinFan, is JeeberD strictly a tag-teamer now, or will he still be doing some solo wrasslin' too?

Old 08-07-2003, 01:56 PM   #20
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Less Swaggs, More Time and Money would make this a better dynasty report.

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Marmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2003, 03:52 PM   #21
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by JeeberD
Yeah, what he said!!! The Badasses will rule supreme!

Hey DolphinFan, is JeeberD strictly a tag-teamer now, or will he still be doing some solo wrasslin' too?

For now he is just in tag team wrestling. I only have 6 main eventers for now. With no weekly television shows I have to try to get as many wrestlers in as I can. Sometimes a few get left out (Swaggs for the next two months). Can't be helped. Once we get a television show I will diversify everything a little more.

Oh, Preview of February Event coming up.

Old 08-07-2003, 04:05 PM   #22
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

PREVIEW OF FOFC FEBRUARY MAYHEM
Saturday, February 11, 2006

The Badasses take on Double K in a #1 contenders match for the tag team titles.

Chief Rum defends his Hardcore Title against Sachmo.

Raven faces a returning Donovan Morgan for the Heavyweight title.

Coffee and Smokin' Warlord look for revenge against Darkiller and Digamma in a tag team bout.

Plus, a surprise guest referee and...well I can't say anymore or I'll give it away. Tune in Friday for all the action.

Just a side note: All our events are large ones except every 3rd month I have scheduled a PPV. So that means that March's event is a PPV.

One more thing: If someone wants to design a logo for FOFC Wrestling it would be apreciated. (Hint: special treatment in the league?? Maybe) Also instructions on how to put it in this dynasty. I am not very computer savvy or I would do it myself.

Old 08-07-2003, 05:29 PM   #23
atatange1
High School JV

Like the format. Although some color should help. Waiting for my first appearance .
atatange1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2003, 11:35 PM   #24
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by DolphinFan1
For now he is just in tag team wrestling. I only have 6 main eventers for now. With no weekly television shows I have to try to get as many wrestlers in as I can. Sometimes a few get left out (Swaggs for the next two months). Can't be helped. Once we get a television show I will diversify everything a little more.

Oh, Preview of February Event coming up.

No problem, I understand...

Old 08-08-2003, 12:00 AM   #25
Swaggs
Coordinator

We need to can Jeeber and the other losers and get more Swaggs.
Old 08-08-2003, 12:05 AM   #26
JeeberD
General Manager

Bah on Swaggs!!!

Old 08-08-2003, 12:08 AM   #27
Swaggs
Coordinator

Oh...hey Jeebs. Didn't see you there.
Old 08-08-2003, 12:20 AM   #28
JeeberD
General Manager

Bastard...

Old 08-08-2003, 11:24 AM   #29
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

*********FOFC FEBRUARY MAYHEM********
*****************Saturday, February 11, 2006************

Note: Swaggs will not be here tonight as many wrestlers were complaining that he was causing problems in the back. I suspended him for one month to send a message.

We start out with a dark match. It is a triple threat hardcore match with the winner moving on for a hardcore title shot later in the show.

Noop vs Tekneek vs Sachmo.

The Match: Sachmo hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Tekneek hits an irish whip into a shopping cart! Noop blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Badly executed second rope splash by Noop. Badly executed second rope splash by Noop. Covers for a quick two count. Slingshot clothesline by Tekneek, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Pin, but Noop is out just before the three count. Noop pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Noop hits a face jam on Tekneek onto a chair! Noop walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Noop grabs Sachmo from behind and shoves him into the ropes, then scores with a roll-up...but Sachmo rolls through with the move! He used a pull of the tights to get Noop over! 1....2...3! The referee was out of position and didn't see it! Sachmo moves on to face Chief Rum for the Hardcore Title later.

We kick off our live event by going to our announcers, Dallas Page and Bobby Heenan.

Page: Welcome everyone to FOFC February Mayhem. I’m Dallas Page along with my color commentator Bobby Heenan. Bobby I really had hoped you were sick and stayed home.
Heenan: Are you kidding! And miss out on making your life miserable.
Page: We have a great show lined up for you tonight. The matches already signed are The Badasses and Double K for the #1 contender for the Tag Team Titles held by Time and Money.
Heenan: And I’ll bet Time and Money will be watching that match and scouting both teams. Time and Money, I really like that name.
Page: You like anything with the word money in it. Also on the card tonight will be a Hardcore title defense for Chief Rum against Sachmo. Sachmo won a triple threat hardcore match in the dark match to qualify for this shot.
Heenan: Yes, and it could be a short title reign for Chief Rum. Sachmo looked sharp in his match earlier.
Page: How can you look sharp while cheating? Also we have a Heavyweight Title match with Raven defending the title against Donovan Morgan who just returned from a tour of Japan.
Heenan: Another good match in which we could see a title switch.
Page: Well it’s time for our 1st match. It’s the #1 contenders’ match for the Tag Team Titles.

The Badasses vs Double K.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Katon walks into a high dropkick from JeeberD, almost losing several teeth in the process. JeeberD hits a rolling kick on Katon. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Covers for a quick two count. Tag between JeeberD and Bertogarce. The Badasses whip Katon into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. There's a two count on the pin. Hard back suplex on Katon. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Katon ducks a wild right hand. Super kick by Katon. Covers for a quick two count. Katon tags out to Kodos. SUPER frankensteiner on Bertogarce, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Implant DDT by Kodos! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Bertogarce reverses a waistlock. Spin kick by Bertogarce to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Tag to JeeberD. Kodos walks into a high dropkick from JeeberD, almost losing several teeth in the process. Tag to Katon. Flying elbow from JeeberD connects. Katon is all alone...Bad Ass Bomb!! 1....2....3! Time and Money come running down the aisle and into the ring! Bertogarce turns...and gets floored by a clothesline. Jeeber walks into a vicious boot to the face. Time and Money set him up, and nail the Double Money Shot! Bertogarce is grabbed...and he gets hit with the Double Money Shot as well! Time and Money have done a number on them! Time and Money scream at them. “There’s no way you are taking these titles.” With that they spit on The Badasses and leave the ring.

My Opinion: I really shouldn't drink when I'm reviewing matches. Especially with Scotsman, I can't drink nearly as much, so I try too hard. It was either ** or ****, but I guess I'll have to compromise and say ***.

Winners: The Badasses get a FOFC Tag Team Title shot at next month’s PPV.

We cut to a shot of the backstage area. Revrew is walking backstage when he gets jumped by Illinifan, Primelord, and BishopMVP. They beat him down, and leave him semi-conscious on the floor.

Illinifan: “Why don’t you find 2 partners and meet us in the ring later. If you can make it there.” He kicks him one last time as they leave.

Page: Wow. What was that about?
Heenan: I don’t know. But if Revrew can’t find himself some friends, he could be in for a rough time in the FOFC.
Page: For once I agree with you and that’s scary.
Heenan: It’s time for our next match. It’s for the FOFC Hardcore Title. Chief Rum will be defending against Sachmo who won a triple threat hardcore match in the dark match to get here.

Chief Rum vs Sachmo.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. This match is for the FOFC Hardcore title. Chief Rum has been FOFC Hardcore champion since 02 January 2006.

The Match: Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Sachmo goes down. Chief Rum misses a clothesline. Sachmo strikes Chief. Chief reverses an irish whip...and Sachmo runs into the referee! Chief walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Chief Rum powers out of a Sachmo headlock. Flying trash can shot from the top rope! Spinning bulldog in the corner and Sachmo is down! There's a two count on the pin. Tiger suplex on Sachmo. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Sachmo counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Springboard kick drives a table into Chief. Pin, but Chief is out just before the three count. Chief Rum powers out of a Sachmo headlock. Chief Rum has Sachmo down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Frog Splash!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Shorty comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Shorty puts Chief in the corner. Shorty sets up, and hits a Super Frankensteiner! Chief Rum has been left down on the canvas.

Shorty: I will keep beating you until you give me a title shot. And when you do, I will beat you for the title.

Winner: Chief Rum successfully defends his Hardcore Title. Is a match with Shorty on the horizon?

Heenan: Shorty looks like he really has it out for Chief Rum. Chief would be wise to not give Shorty that title shot. He will lose it fast.
Page: Don’t be so sure. Besides, The Chief is a fighting champion. Hey, no time to break. The next match is ready to start.

Illinifan, Primelord and BishopMVP come to the ring and grab a mic.

Illinifan: Revrew, come on out. Bring anyone you can find with you.

Revrew comes though the curtain alone and a smile crosses the face of Illinifan. But suddenly the music of NevStar and then The Afoci hits and Illinifan’s smile quickly fades. Revrew, The Afoci and NevStar hit the ring and the bell rings to start the match.

Revrew, The Afoci, and NevStar vs Illinifan, Primelord, and BishopMVP.

Match Background: Illinifan and Revrew have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Revrew scoops and slams Illinifan. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Flying shoulder tackle by Revrew sends Illinifan CRASHING to the mat. Tag to NevStar. Flying elbow from NevStar connects. SUPER frankensteiner on Illinifan, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. There's a two count on the pin. NevStar tags out to The Afoci. NevStar \ Afoci whip Illinifan into the corner. NevStar whips The Afoci in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Implant DDT by The Afoci! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Illinifan counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Spin kick by Illinifan to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Tag between Illinifan and Primelord. Spin kick by Primelord to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Tiger suplex on Afoci. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Spin kick by Primelord to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Tag between Primelord and BishopMVP. BishopMVP connects with a back heel kick on Afoci and gets back up quickly. Hard back suplex on Afoci. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Afoci reverses a waistlock. Tag to Revrew. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on BishopMVP by Revrew. Remember when that was a legit finish? Tag to Illinifan. Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Revrew goes down. Illinifan crushes Revrew with a huge legdrop. Revrew slugs Illinifan, sending him down into the corner. While Revrew fires up the crowd, Illinifan is removing the turnbuckle pad! Revrew comes over...but Illinifan goes low! Illinifan gets up, then goes for the irish whip into the corner, but Revrew reverses! Illinifan goes head first into them, knocking him silly! Schoolboy from Revrew: 1....2....3! The referee never noticed the exposed turnbuckle. Another referee comes running down the aisle, and points out the exposed steel turnbuckle to the assigned official. The referee reverses the decision! He is disqualifying Revrew for using it to gain an advantage! Revrew is livid. He can’t believe he is disqualified for something Illinifan did.

Winners: Illinifan, Primelord and BishopMVP.

Following the match, the co-commissioner comes out to the ring.

Gold: I’m out here for one reason. That is to announce the participants in the main event. Tonight in this very ring, we will have a tag team match. Darkiller and Digamma will be facing the team of Coffee and Smokin’ Warlord. After what Darkiller and Digamma did at last month’s event, Coffee and Smokin’ asked for this match. I think it’s only fair.

Just then the music of Erik Flamebeard starts. The crowd boos. He comes to the ring and grab a mic.

Flamebeard: Now just a minute. We are co-commissioners. We are supposed to work together and make matches for the show.
Gold: No problem. I made a match. Now you make one.
Flamebeard: That’s not what I meant. We should have discussed this main event backstage.
Gold: I think it will be a great match for the fans.
Flamebeard: I don’t like...Wait a minute. That’s right, it is a good main event. You heard it folks. The main event will be Darkiller and Digamma vs. Coffee and Smokin’ Warlord. I hope you enjoy it.

Flamebeard exits the ring leaving Gold with a perplexed look on his face. Back to Page and Heenan.

Page: What a main event.
Heenan: I have to agree. But why did Flamebeard change his mind about accepting the match?
Page: I don’t know. But right now we have a match for the FOFC Heavyweight title. Donovan Morgan just finished a tour of Japan and he is challenging Raven for the Heavyweight Title.

Raven vs Donovan Morgan.

Match Background: This match is for the FOFC Heavyweight title. Raven has been FOFC Heavyweight champion since 02 January 2006.

The Match: Spear by Raven. Death valley driver by Raven! No one executes that move properly anymore. Powerbomb on Donovan. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Running knee lift from Raven. Hooks the leg for a two count. Donovan Morgan once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Donovan. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Raven takes a quick lariat. Raven comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Donovan walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Donovan Morgan gets whipped into the corner by Raven, who charges in with a clothesline. Donovan grabs the referee and pulls him in the way! The referee calls for the DQ as he collapses to the mat in pain. Donovan Morgan starts to leave the ring, having taken the cheap way out. Doug Williams comes running down the aisle with a chair, and gets into the ring! Doug misses Donovan with a chair shot! Donovan Morgan grabs the chair, and knocks Doug Williams to the canvas with it! Doug gets a taste of his own medicine!

Winner: Raven wins by DQ and is still the FOFC Heavyweight Champion.

Page: I guess Doug Williams doesn’t like Donovan Morgan very much.
Heenan: Those guys had many battles over in Japan. I guess it’s not over yet.
Page: It’s time for our main event

The music of Erik Flamebeard hits again and he comes to the ring.

Page: Now what?
Flamebeard: I’d like to announce that for the main event there will be a little change. I can’t change what Gold did since he has as much power as I do. But I can add to the match. So, for this match there will be a special guest referee. Introducing your special guest referee....Erik Flamebeard.
Heenan: What a move! That’s great!
Page: I don’t believe it. Flamebeard just checkmated Gold.

Coffee Warlord and Smokin' Warlord vs Darkiller and Digamma.

Match Background: This will be a special guest referee bout. Erik Flamebeard will be the referee for this match. Digamma and Smokin' have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Darkiller and Coffee have been feuding recently. Coffee has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Darkiller is the reigning FOFC Lightweight champion, and has been since 02 January 2006.

The Match: Digamma takes a flying neckbreaker from Smokin' Warlord. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg for a two count. Smokin' tags out to Coffee Warlord. Coffee \ Smokin' whip Digamma into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Bodyslam by Coffee. There's a two count on the pin. Coffee Warlord hits some punches. How generic. Digamma counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Digamma brings out a jumping powerbomb to nearly murder Coffee in the ring! Tag between Digamma and Darkiller. Darkiller with a spinning neckbreaker on Coffee. Spinebuster by Darkiller. Coffee Warlord fights out of a grapple. Coffee tags out to Smokin' Warlord. Smokin' crushes Darkiller with a running senton. Back heel kick off the second rope, Darkiller goes down. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Smokin' Warlord kicks the leg, knocks Darkiller down, and goes to work on it. Darkiller ducks a wild right hand. Spinebuster by Darkiller. Darkiller small packages Smokin' Warlord out of nowhere. 1.2.3! Fast count! Erik Flamebeard screwed Smokin' Warlord! Time and Money come running down the aisle with chairs! They slide in behind Coffee \ Smokin'...and drop them with stereo chair shots!

Winners: Darkiller and Digamma thanks to a fast count from Flamebeard.

Flamebeard grabs a mic. He is standing there with Digamma, Darkiller and Time and Money. He looks down at the prone bodies of Coffee and Smokin’ Warlord.

Flamebeard: I’d like to introduce you all to the new and improved Flamebeard’s Followers.
Darkiller: Hey Coffee. Bring you sorry carcass to next month’s PPV. I’ll kick your ass.

With that Flamebeard’s Followers lay waste to Coffee and Smokin’ Warlord. They continue as we go off the air.

We had an overall rating of 68% for the show.
Attendance: 2699.
Best match of the night: The Badasses vs. Double K. 89% match rating. Overall: 72%.
Best overall rating of the night: Chief Rum vs. Sachmo for the Hardcore Title. Rating: 77%.

Old 08-08-2003, 12:55 PM   #30
Swaggs
Coordinator

Old 08-08-2003, 12:58 PM   #31
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

That is pretty funny. See, less Swaggs means better PPV.

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Old 08-08-2003, 01:06 PM   #32
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by Marmel
That is pretty funny. See, less Swaggs means better PPV.

Unfortunately for Swaggs haters, he is only gone for another month. Then he returns in a surprise. You'll have to wait to see.

Old 08-08-2003, 01:30 PM   #33
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Is he going to return with a sexual ambiguity gimmick? That would be so like Swaggs.

Old 08-08-2003, 01:44 PM   #34
Swaggs
Coordinator

Of all the people! I sure wouldn't expect Marmel to kick me while I was down. Oh wait...yes I would.
Old 08-08-2003, 03:20 PM   #35
revrew
Team Chaplain

Can't believe the good-natured, squeeky clean Revrew continues to get screwed by other wrestlers who don't have the guts to wrestle a clean fight. First it was Swaggs, now illinifan. Whenever we actually wrestle, who's da man? Revrew. Whenever somebody decks a ref or cheats, who gets the shaft? Revrew.

I think Revrew is going to get a job in the movies.
I came to the Crossroad. I took it. And that has made all the difference.
revrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 03:37 PM   #36
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

I think revrew better put up the next batch of ZFL results.

Old 08-08-2003, 03:48 PM   #37
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Sorry about the different colors on the event. I'm still working out a decent format. Anybody design a logo for FOFC Wrestling yet?

Old 08-08-2003, 08:55 PM   #38
revrew
Team Chaplain

Quote:
Originally posted by Marmel
I think revrew better put up the next batch of ZFL results.

Going up as we speak...er, type.
I came to the Crossroad. I took it. And that has made all the difference.
revrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2003, 05:29 PM   #39
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

PREVIEW OF MARCH PPV "MIND GAMES"

Donovan Morgan vs. Doug Williams

Hardcore Title Match:
Chief Rum (Champ) vs. Shorty (Challenger)

Grudge Match:
The Afoci/NevStar vs. Primelord/BishopMVP

Illinifan vs. Revrew

Tag Team Title Match:
Time and Money (Champs) vs. The Badasses (Challengers)

Digamma vs. Smokin' Warlord

Heavyweight Title Match:
Raven (Champ) vs. Samoa Joe (Challenger)

Lightweight Title Match:
Darkiller (Champ) vs. Coffee Warlord (Challenger)

Tune in for all the action on Monday evening.

Last edited by DolphinFan1 : 08-10-2003 at 05:30 PM.
Old 08-11-2003, 08:07 AM   #40
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

**********MIND GAMES**********
*****Saturday, March 18, 2006*****

We start out Mind Games with a dark match.

Noop and Quicksand vs Double K.

The Match: Noop hits a soaring kick on Katon. Noop uses a running dropkick into the corner. That was just...ugh. Covers for a quick two count. Noop tags out to Quicksand. Quicksand \ Noop whip Katon into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Second rope flying axe handle, Katon goes down. One day, Quicksand might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. There's a two count on the pin. Quicksand hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Katon blocks a punch. Springboard dropkick from Katon. Nicely done. Katon tags out to Kodos. Quicksand takes a flying neckbreaker from Kodos. Kodos crushes Quicksand with a running senton. Kodos charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Tag to Noop. Back heel kick from Noop on Kodos but it misses by miles. Flying knee to the face from Noop. For the record it was more of a Rusty Wizard than a Shining one. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Noop snapmares Kodos and goes for the DREADED chinlock. Kodos flips out of a Noop bodyslam attempt. Lightning kick by Kodos on Noop. Noop grabs Kodos for Quicksand, who swings...but Kodos ducks, and ends up nailing Noop instead! Kodos floors Noop...and climbs the turnbuckles. Through the air, Picture Perfect Elbow! 1....2....3. Quicksand and Noop remain in the ring. Noop does not look happy at losing. Quicksand goes to leave, but gets pulled back in by Noop. Tensions seem to be rising between these two. Noop continues his losing streak.

Winners: Double K.

We kick off our 1st PPV by going to Dallas Page and Bobby Heenan.

Page: Welcome everyone to the FOFC’s 1st ever PPV, Mind Games. We have a great card lined up for you tonight. All 4 titles will be on the line. Chief Rum finally gives Shorty his Hardcore Title shot after Shorty has attacked him the past two events.
Heenan: Yes, and I think that Shorty is going to show why he should be Hardcore Champ.
Page: I’m sure you’ll change your mind before the match is over. We also will see The Badasses take on Time and Money for the FOFC Tag Team Titles.
Heenan: The Badasses aren’t in Time and Money’s league. They don’t stand a chance.
Page: Raven will be taking on Samoa Joe for the FOFC Heavyweight Title.
Heenan: Raven is a lucky champion who’s luck may just run out tonight.
Page: Our main event will be for the FOFC Lightweight Title. Darkiller defends against Coffee Warlord. And after what Flamebeard’s Followers did to Coffee and Smokin’ Warlord at last month’s event, revenge must be on the mind of Coffee.
Heenan: And that may be his downfall. He must keep his emotions in check if he is going to win. If he gives Darkiller an opening, he will be destroyed.
Page: We are ready to kick off the show. Our 1st match is a grudge match. Last month while Donovan Morgan was taking on Raven for the Heavyweight Title, Doug Williams came down to attack Morgan after the match. But it backfired and Williams tasted the chair. Now they square off in a one on one contest.

Donovan Morgan vs Doug Williams.

Match Background: Donovan knows Doug very well as they both work for NOAH in Japan.

The Match: Doug Williams connects with rights and lefts and Donovan Morgan is down! Doug Williams connects with rights and lefts and Donovan Morgan is down! Doug drives a thrust kick into the chest of Donovan. BAAACK Body drop by Donovan gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Doug drops an elbow...but Donovan Morgan moves out of the way. Doug gets caught with a short powerbomb from Donovan. Massive back suplex! Doug Williams got snapped in half, but not literally because that would just end the match now wouldn't it. There's a two count on the pin. Donovan Morgan misses a clothesline. Doctor Bomb connects and Donovan landed hard. Covers for a quick two count. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Donovan! Pin, but Donovan is out just before the three count. Donovan counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Big forearm by Donovan Morgan makes me want to go to the mirror and check MY teeth. Doug Williams fights out of a grapple. Stun Gun from Doug Williams! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Doug Williams moves in for the kill. Chaos Theory!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Winner: Doug Williams.

Page: Up next is the Hardcore Title match. Let’s take a look back at how this came about.

Flashback to January 2, 2006 A New Beginning. Chief Rum is facing Tekneek for the Hardcore Title. After Chief wins the title Shorty attacks Chief in the ring. He shouts at Chief that he’s taking the title.

Flashback to February 11, 2006 FOFC February Mayhem. Chief Rum beats Sachmo in a Hardcore title match and Shorty again comes down to attack Chief. He again tells Chief that he is taking the title as soon as he has the guts to face him.

Chief Rum vs Shorty.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. This match is for the FOFC Hardcore title. Chief Rum has been FOFC Hardcore champion since 02 January 2006.

The Match: Chief just WAFFLES Shorty with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Chief Rum dropkicks Shorty after leaping off an upturned shopping cart! Shorty walks into a high dropkick from Chief Rum, almost losing several teeth in the process. There's a two count on the pin. Chief hits a dropkick on Shorty and gets right back up. Hooks the leg for a two count. Shorty counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Shorty connects with a back heel kick on Chief and gets back up quickly. There's a two count on the pin. Super kick by Shorty. Chief blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Back heel kick off the second rope, Shorty goes down. Chief Rum has Shorty down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Off the top - Frog Splash, forget about it. 1....2...3!

Winner: Chief Rum wins and keeps the FOFC Hardcore Title.

Page: How about that match Heenan? Do you still think that Shorty is going to win.
Silence from Heenan.
Page: Nothing to say. Oh well. The action isn’t slowing down as we are ready for our next match. There is a little history here as well. At last month’s event Illinifan, Primelord and BishopMVP attacked Revrew backstage. Then later on there was a 6 man tag when Revrew recruited The Afoci and NevStar as his partners.

The Afoci and NevStar vs Primelord and BishopMVP.

The Match: Second rope flying axe handle, Afoci goes down. One day, Bishop might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Afoci counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! The Afoci hits a rolling kick on Bishop. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Tag between The Afoci and NevStar. NevStar hits a dropkick on BishopMVP and gets right back up. Second rope flying axe handle, Bishop goes down. One day, NevStar might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Bishop blocks a kick from NevStar. NevStar takes a flying neckbreaker from BishopMVP. Bishop tags out to Primelord. Spinning back kick from Primelord. Spin kick by Primelord to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. NevStar pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Flying elbow from NevStar connects. NevStar tags out to The Afoci. Springboard dropkick from The Afoci. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Afoci hits a dropkick on Primelord and gets right back up. Primelord is in trouble. Styles Clash! 1....2....3. Afoci \ NevStar go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win.

Winners: The Afoci and NevStar.

Page: Are you back with us Bobby?
Heenan: What? Are you talking to me? Sorry I was busy with my agent on my cell phone.
Page: Heenan, you don’t have a cell phone.
Heenan: Yes I do. I just put it away.
Page: Whatever. What do you think of this next match up?
Heenan: I think either Revrew or Illinifan will win.
Page: You’re really going out on a limb here aren’t you.

Illinifan vs Revrew.

Match Background: Illinifan and Revrew have been feuding recently. Revrew has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Spinning back kick from Illinifan. Revrew once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Double arm suplex by Revrew connects as Illinifan hits hard. Revrew misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Illinifan is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Revrew is down! Covers for a quick two count. Tiger suplex on Revrew. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Revrew avoids a Illinifan avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Illinifan walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Pin, but Illinifan is out just before the three count. Illinifan powers out of a Revrew headlock. The two competitors end up fighting to the outside of the ring. The referee tells them to bring it back in, but neither of them are listening. The ref tries again, and again they keep brawling. The referee completes a ten count, ending the match in a double count out! I don't think the fight has finished. Illinifan and Revrew have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

My Opinion: Great match. Most people would give it ****3/4 or more, but I guess I'm a harsh grader. ****1\2 for you.

Winner: A draw.

Page is laughing: Heenan you are wrong again. No one won.
Heenan: You know when I was talking to my agent, I told him how I was working under adverse conditions. He told me to let him know if it got any worse.
Page: I’m scared.

Heenan: You should be. He always gets what he wants.
Page: I won’t even go there. Up next is a match for the FOFC Tag Team Titles. The Badasses won a #1 contenders match at last month’s event.

Time and Money vs The Badasses.

Match Background: The Badasses and Time and Money have been feuding recently. Neither team holds an in-ring victory since the feud started. This match is for the FOFC Tag Team titles. Time and Money have been FOFC Tag Team champions since 02 January 2006.

The Match: JeeberD connects with a back heel kick on Tucker and gets back up quickly. Spin kick by JeeberD to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Covers for a quick two count. Jeeber tags out to Bertogarce. JeeberD scoops up Tucker. Bertogarce bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. There's a two count on the pin. Flying elbow from Bertogarce connects. Bertogarce goes for a splash but Tucker puts the knees up. Tucker crushes Bertogarce with a running senton. Covers for a quick two count. Tucker tags out to Marmel. Flying reverse elbow by Marmel. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Marmel uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Bertogarce reverses a Marmel hammerlock. Flying elbow from Bertogarce connects. Bertogarce tags out to JeeberD. JeeberD strikes Marmel. Tag to Tucker. Jeeber uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Jeeber scores with a forearm, sending Tucker down into the corner. The referee pulls JeeberD away to get the break. Wait! Tucker has pulled something out of his tights. JeeberD walks over...and gets floored by a punch! No, the referee saw the brass knuckles! We have DQ decision! Time and Money look like they aren't done...and they attack The Badasses! After an exchange of blows, Jeeber and Bertogarce are laid out in the ring.

Winners: The Badasses by DQ. Time and Money keep the titles.

Heenan: I told you that the Badasses couldn’t win the titles.
Page: Everyone gets lucky once in a while. Our next match is a grudge match between Digamma and Smokin’ Warlord. Revenge has to be on Smokin’s mind after the beating he and Coffee Warlord took last month at the hands of Flamebeard’s Followers.

Digamma vs Smokin' Warlord.

Match Background: Digamma and Smokin' have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Smokin' takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. A blind charge only gets an even HARDER kick. Smokin' takes a chop from Digamma. Digamma arm drags Smokin' over and locks on an armbar. Smokin' Warlord takes a knee lift from Digamma. *sigh* Running knee lifts always remind me of the late Curt Hennig. Digamma goes for a splash but Smokin' puts the knees up. Smokin' uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Lightning kick by Smokin' on Digamma. Covers for a quick two count. Digamma avoids a Smokin' Warlord avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Back heel kick from Digamma on Smokin'. Hooks the leg for a two count. Digamma with an enziguri. Pin, but Smokin' is out just before the three count. Digamma gets taken down out of nowhere! Smokin' Warlord connects with a back heel kick on Digamma and gets back up quickly. Digamma kicks Smokin' Warlord in the gut to reverse the momentum. Digamma hits a dropkick on Smokin' Warlord. Actually, it barely touched! Digamma whips Smokin' into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Smokin' Warlord floors Digamma, then signals for the Swanton Bomb. Meanwhile, Digamma has something in his hands. Smokin' comes over...and gets nailed with a set of brass knuckles! The referee wakes up to see the pinfall: 1....2....3! It's over. Digamma slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. He's happy to have the win, and evidently isn't going to hang around for Smokin' to get some payback.

Winner: Digamma.

Page: I can’t wait until Digamma gets his.
Heenan: What a great match. Finally some justice.
Page: Up next we have a match for the FOFC Heavyweight Title. Raven is facing Samoa Joe. We really don’t know much about Samoa Joe. Just that he challenged Raven and Raven isn’t one to back down from a challenge. It should be a good match.

Samoa Joe vs Raven.

Match Background: This match is for the FOFC Heavyweight title. Raven has been FOFC Heavyweight champion since 02 January 2006.

The Match: STIFF~! chop lights up Joe who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Joe blocks a punch. Raven takes a headbutt from Samoa Joe. The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Samoa Joe scores with a standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Raven blocks a punch. BIG clothesline on Joe. Massive backbreaker on Joe and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. There's a two count on the pin. Raven scores with a big spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Samoa Joe elbows Raven in the face to break a hammerlock. Spear by Samoa Joe. Pin, but Raven is out just before the three count. Joe drops an elbow...but Raven moves out of the way. Barry Windham runs down the aisle and into the ring, carrying a chair! Page: Windham! I didn’t even know he was here. Raven turns...and gets floored with a chair to the head! The referee has no choice but to call for the bell! Disqualification! Barry Windham isn't finished with his attack yet! Raven stands up...and walks into a boot to the gut from Barry Windham. Lariat!!! Raven has been put down on the canvas! Barry Windham shakes his head and raises three fingers instead. Raven gets picked up...and hit with another Lariat! Raven is spread-eagled on the canvas. Windham again raises three fingers. Referees hit the ring, but are too scared to get too close. They can't stop this carnage...Lariat, the third one in a row! Barry Windham eventually leaves the ring, as medics come to attend to Raven, who isn't moving.

Winner: Raven by DQ with the interference from Barry Windham.

Page: Bobby, did you know Barry Windham was here?
Heenan: No idea. But it looks like he has something against Raven.
Page: Are you sure you didn’t know he was here? You wouldn’t have been talking to him on your cell phone earlier would you?
Heenan: Would I lie to you?

Before Page can answer, the music of Gold hits and he comes to the ring.

Gold: I hope you are all enjoying our 1st ever PPV. These guys are really putting in 110% tonight. Well, up next is our main event. It is for the FOFC Lightweight Title. Entering 1st the Challenger, Coffee Warlord.

Coffee comes to the ring playing to the crowd. The crowd is eating it up.

Gold: And his opponent, the FOFC Lightweight Champion, Darkiller.

Darkiller comes to the ring to a chorus of boos. He gets in the ring and holds up the belt. The fans are all over him.

Gold: Oh and one more thing. There will be a special referee so that this match will be called squarely down the middle.

Darkiller and Coffee look at Gold waiting for the announcement of who will be refereeing this match.

Gold: Your special referee is...Me! And Flamebeard, before you come down here and argue with me, let me tell you I will be calling it right down the middle. Unlike how you refereed last month’s match. Ring the bell.

Coffee Warlord vs Darkiller.

Match Background: This will be a special guest referee bout. Gold will be the referee for this match. Darkiller and Coffee have been feuding recently. Coffee has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the FOFC Lightweight title. Darkiller has been FOFC Lightweight champion since 02 January 2006.

The Match: STIFF~! chop lights up Coffee who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Coffee kicks Darkiller in the gut to reverse the momentum. Coffee slams Darkiller. Darkiller charges, Coffee moves, and the referee is knocked silly! DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Coffee Warlord just KILLS Darkiller! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Darkiller reverses a Coffee Warlord hammerlock. Darkiller slams Coffee Warlord down and motions to the crowd. Big piledriver on Coffee. Hooks the leg for a two count. Darkiller hits a great swinging DDT on Coffee Warlord. Darkiller then hits a pair of HARD clotheslines and a BAAACK Bodydrop! ULTIMATE HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Coffee Warlord reverses a hip toss. Spinebuster by Coffee Warlord. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Coffee drops an elbow...but Darkiller moves out of the way. Erik Flamebeard comes down to ringside! Coffee wastes valuable time by yelling at Flamebeard! Darkiller takes advantage of the distraction and nails Coffee from behind! Coffee Warlord can barely stand. Old School Expulsion!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Darkiller slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. He's happy to have the win, and evidently isn't going to hang around for Coffee to get some payback.

Winner: Darkiller is still the FOFC Lightweight Champ.

Heenan: What do you think of that Page? Even with Coffee getting a biased official, he still couldn’t beat the mighty Darkiller.
Page: Well, Coffee was distracted by Flamebeard’s presence. But Flamebeard is Darkiller’s official manager so he had a right to be there. He never did lay a hand on Coffee or get into the ring. Coffee needs to focus more.
Heenan: I called another match right again.
Page: Well, I hope you all enjoyed our 1st ever PPV. We gotta go. Have a good one everyone.

We had an overall rating of 75% for the show.
We had 4057 people at the show.
We had a .36 buy rate for the PPV.
Match of the night: Illinifan vs. Revrew. 99% match rating and 90% overall with ****½ . Best match so far in FOFC.

Old 08-11-2003, 08:11 AM   #41
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
**********MIND GAMES**********
*****Saturday, March 18, 2006*****

We start out Mind Games with a dark match.

Noop and Quicksand vs Double K.

The Match: Noop hits a soaring kick on Katon. Noop uses a running dropkick into the corner. That was just...ugh. Covers for a quick two count. Noop tags out to Quicksand. Quicksand \ Noop whip Katon into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Second rope flying axe handle, Katon goes down. One day, Quicksand might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. There's a two count on the pin. Quicksand hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Katon blocks a punch. Springboard dropkick from Katon. Nicely done. Katon tags out to Kodos. Quicksand takes a flying neckbreaker from Kodos. Kodos crushes Quicksand with a running senton. Kodos charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Tag to Noop. Back heel kick from Noop on Kodos but it misses by miles. Flying knee to the face from Noop. For the record it was more of a Rusty Wizard than a Shining one. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Noop snapmares Kodos and goes for the DREADED chinlock. Kodos flips out of a Noop bodyslam attempt. Lightning kick by Kodos on Noop. Noop grabs Kodos for Quicksand, who swings...but Kodos ducks, and ends up nailing Noop instead! Kodos floors Noop...and climbs the turnbuckles. Through the air, Picture Perfect Elbow! 1....2....3. Quicksand and Noop remain in the ring. Noop does not look happy at losing. Quicksand goes to leave, but gets pulled back in by Noop. Tensions seem to be rising between these two. Noop continues his losing streak.

Winners: Double K.
[/color]
[/b]

Why do you keep screwing me over?

noop
Old 08-11-2003, 09:40 AM   #42
Tekneek
Pro Rookie

At least you made the show...
Old 08-11-2003, 03:29 PM   #43
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Noop and Tekneek,

Sorry guys. I believe I said this before, but just to clarify. As I get more of the FOFC guys in there, I won't get everyone in every show. But I will get everyone in at least every other month if possible. Remember, there are only so many segments to a show. Without a TV show, it's hard to get everyone in. Have no fear once we get a TV show, the non-main eventers, will be on the TV show more.

Noop,

Didn't I PM you with a spoiler about your character? Remember that your character has the unlucky gimmick. He is suppossed to lose a lot. Maybe eventually you will win a match.

Old 08-11-2003, 10:00 PM   #44
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
Noop and Tekneek,

Sorry guys. I believe I said this before, but just to clarify. As I get more of the FOFC guys in there, I won't get everyone in every show. But I will get everyone in at least every other month if possible. Remember, there are only so many segments to a show. Without a TV show, it's hard to get everyone in. Have no fear once we get a TV show, the non-main eventers, will be on the TV show more.

Noop,

Didn't I PM you with a spoiler about your character? Remember that your character has the unlucky gimmick. He is suppossed to lose a lot. Maybe eventually you will win a match.

My friend I would like to let it be known I want a gimmick change (Gangsta, or Cool)

noop
Old 08-12-2003, 07:37 AM   #45
Tekneek
Pro Rookie

Quote:

Sorry guys. I believe I said this before, but just to clarify. As I get more of the FOFC guys in there, I won't get everyone in every show.

I'm a heel. I can complain about the injustice of it all without it having to make sense.
Old 08-12-2003, 09:09 AM   #46
bertogarce
Mascot

It doesn't surprise me that Time and Money needed to bring brass knuckles into the ring. That's the only way they can even come close to competing with The Badasses. You kept the titles this time....it's not going to happen again.
bertogarce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2003, 03:10 PM   #47
JeeberD
General Manager

I always knew that Tucker was dirty...

Old 08-12-2003, 04:20 PM   #48
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by bertogarce
It doesn't surprise me that Time and Money needed to bring brass knuckles into the ring. That's the only way they can even come close to competing with The Badasses. You kept the titles this time....it's not going to happen again.

You haven't seen anything yet. Wait until you see how they get out of defending the Tag Titles at the next event.

But for now I have some good news......

Old 08-12-2003, 04:22 PM   #49
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

***************PRESS RELEASE***************
***************April 1, 2006***************

FOFC has been granted a Television show on the local network. They have reportedly signed a 12 week deal on Tuesday nights in Prime Time. The show is called Tuesday Tough Love.

We finally have a weekly show. Now I can set up better monthly events with tournaments and such. The 1st week's show will be up later tonight.

Old 08-12-2003, 04:38 PM   #50
Swaggs
Coordinator

Swaggs was made for television... Pure eye candy, baby...