Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > Dark Cloud's Personal Playground
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-22-2012, 07:29 PM   #1
Morgan
n00b

Trade: Chicago-Kauaii

One more crazy trade and I am done for the day!!! wolvie109 and me made this blockbuster deal.

Chicago
----------
SP Dave Bennett, MR Francisco Guerrero, SP Roger Bullock, 3B Tristan Farrell, CL Nick Bailey, 1B Gilbert Roberts, 2B Tommy Bonner

Kauai
----------
SP Angelo Snell, RF Danny Arciliares, C T.J. Graber, CF Ricky Chavez, 1B Jeremie Stewart, CL Tommy Speckin

El Commish says that Bonner can't go to them until the allstar break but I am still posting it to trade him there anyway as soon as he can go.

Hey Commish that is a lot of links so Iam not going to make any here but I hope that's okay.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 09-22-2012 at 08:28 PM. Reason: DC edit. Players already included in earlier approved trade.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 07:50 PM   #2
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Yeah Bonner cannot be dealt until mid-season break. I'll include him in the deal if it's approved but suspend him for 90 days or whenever the mid-season break gets simmed to. Just makes my life easier.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 09-22-2012 at 08:10 PM.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:13 PM   #3
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Wait Guerrero was included in both of your trades today, too. That needs to be fixed. Nick Bailey too. Since the other deal was confirmed, this deal would have to have them removed.

Even then, it's a borderline deal...I'm inclined to let it go because it includes any discernible prospect that Kauai has left not in the majors. And I support bold moves where teams initiate aggressive moves. Especially in a league trades don't get initiated enough.

So I'd approve it with two already traded guys out, but...I'm not sure Chicago ought to be adding anything else to this one unless there's some compelling reason that I'm missing.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 09-22-2012 at 08:20 PM.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:22 PM   #4
wolvie109
n00b

sounds good to me. confirmed.
wolvie109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 02:20 AM   #5
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Processed.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 09-23-2012 at 02:20 AM.