Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-11-2006, 12:36 AM   #1
Wasabiak
High School Varsity

FOFC Craftsman Truck Series signup

This is the signup thread for the first ever FOFC Craftsman Truck Series. This league will be run in a similar fashion to gold101's Nextel Cup series, and I would encourage those that compete in his series to join the trucks as well. We will be using Sierra's Nascar Racing 2003 to simulate the races in this league. Sims will take place 3-4 times per week (Monday-Wednesday for sure, and possibly one other day, maybe Friday mornings).

Application process--Please PM me with your driver name, and supply a list of preferred truck numbers. I will take the first number available from your list of numbers. If you would like to pick out a truck paint scheme with the number on it, there are numberous truck files available at hxxp://www.masgrafx.com/masgrafxracing/ (left column, under NR2003, trucks) or at hxxp://www.rubbins-racin.com/downloads/cars/nascar03/ctstrucks/ and hxxp://www.rubbins-racin.com/downloads/cars/nascar03/trucks/ If you still can't find one you like, let me know, I'll see what I can do. If you find one you want to use, remember the file must be for Nascar Racing 2003.

Also in your application, I'll need you to specify if you would like to create your stat set or have me create it for you. The groups are a bit different in NR2003. There are 3 stat sets in NR2003. Here are the stat set rules........

You have 200 points to add to the first stat set. The Min number can go no lower than 70. The Max number can go no higher than 100. Their must always be at least 5 points between your Min and Max numbers.

Driver Stats
Agression: Min 70 Max 75
Consistency: Min 70 Max 75
Finishing: Min 70 Max 75
Qualifying: Min 70 Max 75
Road Course: Min 70 Max 75
Short Tracks: Min 70 Max 75
Speedways: Min 70 Max 75
Super Speedways: Min 70 Max 75

You will have 100 points to add to the next stat set, which is vehicle stats. The Min number can go no lower that 70. The Max number can go no higher than 100. Their must always be 5 points between your Min and Max numbers.

Vehicle Stats
Aerodynamics: Min 70 Max 75
Chassis: Min 70 Max 75
Engine: Min 70 Max 75
Reliability: Min 70 Max 75

The final stat set is Pit Crew. You will get 60 points to add to the pit crew stat set. The Min number can go no lower that 70. The Max number can go no higher than 100. There must be a 10 point difference between the Min and Max numbers.

Consistency: Min 70 Max 80
Speed: Min 70 Max 80
Strategy: Min 70 Max 80

If you have any questions, let me know. I'm not sure how many will sign up, but if it gets to be a lot of people, I'll take the first 36 who sign up, since the truck series starts 36 trucks each race. I haven't thought of a schedule yet, or when we'll start the league. Once we get the ball rolling on signups, I'll post the schedule. Probably between 15 and 20 races.

Thanks,

Todd

Wasabiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 12:31 AM   #2
Wasabiak
High School Varsity

bump...........There were a few people interested in this. If you still are, let me know.
Wasabiak is offline   Reply With Quote