Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-07-2008, 07:19 PM   #651
Beast
n00b

I am perplexed as to why such a significant percentage of our number have failed to follow the directive of our Lord Apocalypse with regards to their physical confrontations.
Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:26 PM   #652
Hulk
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocolypse View Post
This is not an indication of any ill will. This is just the pull inside each of us to attack someone.

Attack Hulk

RAH!! HA!!! HULK HAVE FUN WITH MASTER APOCALYPSE!!! HULK LIKES HIS STYLE!!!

ATTACK APOCALYPSE

Old 10-07-2008, 07:26 PM   #653
ProfessorX
Mascot

And what directive is that?
ProfessorX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:30 PM   #654
Beast
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorX View Post
And what directive is that?

Quite simply Charles, that all of us should perform a physical attack in order to achieve the maximum replenishment of energy possible. I believe the post number is number 540. The directive appears a second time in my restatement of Lord Apocalypse in post 647.
Old 10-07-2008, 07:34 PM   #655
ProfessorX
Mascot

Aaaah. There may still be late actions coming
Old 10-07-2008, 07:56 PM   #656
IronFist
n00b

Hello all,

My apologies, but I just logged in and am reading up. I got stuck yesterday and today until now.

Ironfist
IronFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:58 PM   #657
Aardwolf
n00b

No idea what is happening.

attack Emma Frost
Aardwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:59 PM   #658
IronFist
n00b

With only an hour to go until deadline, I doubt that I will not be able to catch up (reading)and add anything of value.

Sorry again.
Old 10-07-2008, 07:59 PM   #659
Aardwolf
n00b

Damn, really no idea, that wasn't my plan. Sorry, have been running all day, probably being distracted by the traitors.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:00 PM   #660
Aardwolf
n00b

Can I take the attack back? I thought it was a 9 EST deadline and threw that in to get credit for at least doing an action.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:01 PM   #661
ProfessorX
Mascot

IronFist - quick summation - you're in trouble and will likely die

If you have some amazing bunch of powers that we would useful perhaps there might be a turning of the tide in the last hour, that's probably your best chance of surviving unfortuantely.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:01 PM   #662
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aardwolf View Post
Can I take the attack back? I thought it was a 9 EST deadline and threw that in to get credit for at least doing an action.

Yes, standard attacks can be withdrawn in this game.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:01 PM   #663
ProfessorX
Mascot

Aardwolf - We are allowed to change attacks, so you are okay.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:05 PM   #664
IronFist
n00b

Well, I guess I can share what I have. I'm on neither side, but can help save the planet.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:18 PM   #665
IronFist
n00b

I also have a particulary wicked power punch. Since I feel like I "just woke up" and Professor X, you seem to be helpful, is there anyone you want "popped"?
Old 10-07-2008, 08:21 PM   #666
ProfessorX
Mascot

Daniel (IronFist), can you elaborate on how you could help save the planet at all?
Old 10-07-2008, 08:22 PM   #667
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

Dr. Doom was much delayed by his work for Lord Apocalypse. But I have returned, much angered to hear of these traitors in our midst. I have much thinking and reading to do on how best to use my energies. You will hear from Doom shortly.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:22 PM   #668
ProfessorX
Mascot

Daniel,

There is not anyone that i want "popped" at this point.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:23 PM   #669
Firebird
n00b

Well I can move my vote from Iron Fist to Doom
Firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:23 PM   #670
ProfessorX
Mascot

Victor,

Good to see you have arrived!
Old 10-07-2008, 08:24 PM   #671
Firebird
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
Dr. Doom was much delayed by his work for Lord Apocalypse. But I have returned, much angered to hear of these traitors in our midst. I have much thinking and reading to do on how best to use my energies. You will hear from Doom shortly.

Well, apaprently not...
Old 10-07-2008, 08:27 PM   #672
IronFist
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorX View Post
Daniel (IronFist), can you elaborate on how you could help save the planet at all?
Well, I have a power of meditation that can slow the eater of planets pace. It buys time, but I am guessing there is someone else that is likely unaligned for whom I should be evading.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:30 PM   #673
ProfessorX
Mascot

Daniel,

That does sound like an interesting power...

Does anybody else feel that there is an secondary target that is attractive and that we should let IronFist live?
Old 10-07-2008, 08:41 PM   #674
hoopsguy
General Manager

With 20 to go, here is our attack report:

Post #284: Scarlet Witch attacks Magneto
Post #456: Magneto attacks NickFury
Post #487: Punisher attacks SpiderMan
Post #539: JeanGrey attacks IronFist
Post #547: Quicksilver attacks JeanGrey
Post #550: Spider-Man attacks Punisher
Post #562: Apocalypse attacks Hulk
Post #563: EmmaFrost attacks Vision
Post #568: SilverSurfer attacks SilverSamurai
Post #576: Colossus attacks HumanTorch
Post #594: Mr.Fantastic attacks DrDoom
Post #595: Firebird attacks IronFist
Post #597: Kang attacks IronFist
Post #599: HenryPym attacks Gambit
Post #606: GhostRider attacks IronFist
Post #611: Cable attacks IronFist
Post #631: Vision attacks IronFist
Post #636: NickFury attacks DrDoom
Post #637: Mimic attacks Jewel
Post #640: HumanTorch attacks DrDoom
Post #645: Nightcrawler attacks IronFist
Post #647: Beast attacks IronFist
Post #650: ProfX attacks IronFist
Post #652: Hulk attacks Apocalypse
Post #657: Aardwolf attacks EmmaFrost

No attack posted: Iron Fist, Dr Doom, Dr. Strange, Jewel, Gambit, Silver Samurai

Last edited by hoopsguy : 10-07-2008 at 08:41 PM. Reason: add mod color
Old 10-07-2008, 08:50 PM   #675
Firebird
n00b

Iron Fist seems to have a valuable power. That means I need to attack an alternative target who has a lot of attacks coming anyway. Who has the most after Fisty? Looks like Doom. Until I hear something from Doom that might be equally valuable, Im moving to there.

Unattack Iron Fist

Standard Attack Doomy
Old 10-07-2008, 08:53 PM   #676
SilverSamurai
n00b

I would choose between Dr. Doom and Iron Fist, had I no self will, meekly the following path tread by others.

I, however, do.

ATTACK THE HUMAN TORCH

My reasons are my own. Sayonara.
SilverSamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:54 PM   #677
JeanGrey
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aardwolf View Post
The answer to this question is yes.
JeanGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:55 PM   #678
Colossus
n00b

Perhaps I am confused, and Lord Apocalypse please correct me if I am mistaken, but the generic attacks, in my understanding, were for those who had not yet expended any points and needed to spend at least 1 point to get their full 4 eps overnight.

If this is in fact the case I will revoke my attack on Human Torch. If it is not, then I have to ponder the wisdom of such a command my lord, for surely it is folly to weaken our forces.
Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:56 PM   #679
IronFist
n00b

I will

POWER PUNCH DR DOOM
Old 10-07-2008, 08:56 PM   #680
Tyrith
College Starter

You don't regen fully if you don't attack. Going on a mission, Galactus or otherwise, DOES NOT get you out of this. The point of the rule is that you have to vote.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:58 PM   #681
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFist View Post
Well, I have a power of meditation that can slow the eater of planets pace. It buys time, but I am guessing there is someone else that is likely unaligned for whom I should be evading.
This sounds good...maybe a little too good.
Mimic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:00 PM   #682
Colossus
n00b

Very well, I was missing the fact that this attack == voting. Thank you for that clarification.
Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:01 PM   #683
Tyrith
College Starter

DEADLINE.

Results upcoming.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:01 PM   #684
Mimic
High School JV

Now that we have all gathered for attacks, I can use the combined intellect of Reed Richards, Victor Von Doom, Professor X, Hank Pym, Hank McCoy, and Bruce Ban....er....forget that last guy.

This may be a little late in coming, but I propose the following strategy:

A truce between the traitors and the loyal servants of Apocalypse. We conduct standard attacks and gain energy and focus our energies on our common enemy: Galactus. Once Galactus is out of the picture, we can root out the traitors.

How does that sound?
Old 10-07-2008, 09:02 PM   #685
IronFist
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
This sounds good...maybe a little too good.
Yeah, it aint cheap either.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:04 PM   #686
ProfessorX
Mascot

Quote:
Now that we have all gathered for attacks, I can use the combined intellect of Reed Richards, Victor Von Doom, Professor X, Hank Pym, Hank McCoy, and Bruce Ban....er....forget that last guy.

A truce between the traitors and the loyal servants of Apocalypse. We conduct standard attacks and gain energy and focus our energies on our common enemy: Galactus. Once Galactus is out of the picture, we can root out the traitors.

How does that sound?

This does sound good - but I wonder if we are actually able to DEFEAT Galactacus, or just slow him down...in the event we think we can defeat him I am all for this though.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:04 PM   #687
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
Yeah, it aint cheap either.
Was that a power you made up or one that was given to you? If it was one that was made up, good job. I think it makes you extremely valuable to the team...at least until Galactus is out of the picture.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:04 PM   #688
IronFist
n00b

I like the Prof. He reminds me of a character named AlanT
Old 10-07-2008, 09:06 PM   #689
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
Here I thought he was Jean-Luc Picard.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:06 PM   #690
ProfessorX
Mascot

Quote:

[ooc] incorrect, but a high compliment [/ooc]
Old 10-07-2008, 09:09 PM   #691
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

You are fools to target the genius of Dr. Doom with your pathetic attacks. But it will not bother I, the Lord of Latveria and Lord Apocalypse's most devout subject. I will withstand your attacks and root out the traitors.

I come too late to aid the cause but if I survive the night I will apply my power to it.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:10 PM   #692
Beast
n00b

Quote:

How does that sound?

Please accept my preemptive apologies if my response causes offense, but the glaring flaw in your plan is, quite simply, how would you propose that the traitors accept your plan.

Do you honestly expect them to openly accept your proposal?

Or do you suggest that we operate from the assumption that they will accept it, and we conduct ourselves as if they have?

The former has an infintessimal chance of occuring, and the latter makes our chances of finding and eliminating the traitors equally infintessimal.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:13 PM   #693
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:

How does that sound?

I'd also add that we get rid of the "not-so-powerful" players if we must. That being said, everybody had better come up with some pretty good powers to stop Galactus or root out the traitors.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:16 PM   #694
Punisher
High School JV

I'm just as powerful as you freaks in masks, freaks in tights, and freaks with freaky abilities. Just ask Ma Nucci.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:17 PM   #695
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast View Post
Please accept my preemptive apologies if my response causes offense, but the glaring flaw in your plan is, quite simply, how would you propose that the traitors accept your plan.

Do you honestly expect them to openly accept your proposal?

Or do you suggest that we operate from the assumption that they will accept it, and we conduct ourselves as if they have?

The former has an infintessimal chance of occuring, and the latter makes our chances of finding and eliminating the traitors equally infintessimal.

The traitors must stop Galactus.

[ooc]If this is a normal game of Werewolf, then there are certainly fewer of them than there are of us[/ooc]

The traitors need our assistance. I don't expect them to accept the proposal, but I do expect extreme cooperation in defeating Galactus. If everyone agrees to this, then it also might be easier to discern who is sandbagging it.

There is another option, which I will explore with the GMs to take care of Galactus....
Old 10-07-2008, 09:18 PM   #696
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
I'm just as powerful as you freaks in masks, freaks in tights, and freaks with freaky abilities. Just ask Ma Nucci.

I think you lack thoroughness in your work. See December 2008.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:18 PM   #697
hoopsguy
General Manager

It was an eventful day, as the forces of Apocalypse were spread in multiple directions. Alliances were formed, the seeds of suspicion were sown, but in the end IronFist was the man who drew the most attention.

"He is as likely a traitor as any!" said Jean Grey, as she launched an attack and was joined by Kang. However, Iron Fist moved with lightning reflexes and evaded both attacks! In a rapid movement, he shattered the body armor of Dr. Doom - leaving him vulnerable to assaults from Mr. Fantastic, Firebird, NickFury, and the Human Torch. Many of those foes would not have been able to touch Doom through his armor, but with it in shambles they lay waste to the self-styled Lord of Latveria.

"No - my face! None shall see my face. Begone, you vermin - I live and will have vengeance upon each of you." Doom is all kinds of hurt, but still alive and ill-tempered.

Meanwhile, the Human Torch finds himself under attack from both Colossus and Silver Samurai. The armored one lays a mighty blow upon the flaming form of Johnny Storm, crushing his chest while Silver Samurai stabs him with his blade. But this one does not fall either.

Back to IronFist, who can't dodge all of the attacks aimed at him. GhostRider connects with his flaming chain, burning the martial artist. Cable reveals his psionic weapon and pierces IronFist. Vision strikes him with a solar beam, ProfessorX continues the mental assault, and Nightcrawler quick-teleports him, removing the last of his energy.

Nightcrawler looks at the battered body of IronFist, who is phsyically and spiritually wrecked, while holding onto the last vestiges of consiousness. "This one lives - amazing".

Hulk and Apocalypse trade might blows, with your Lord and Master realizing that a direct assault on the green giant is not the true path to survival.

No deaths - damage report to follow.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:21 PM   #698
Beast
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
I suggest you temper your remarks in reference to the abilities of the more evolved members of our community. You would be wise not to anger many of us with strengths that you do not possess the ability to comprehend, much less combat.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:22 PM   #699
Punisher
High School JV

Quote:
I think you lack thoroughness in your work. See December 2008.
I think you'll find out yourself tomorrow.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:23 PM   #700
hoopsguy
General Manager

Damage report (intended damage, may not reflect assumed damage):

IronFist - 10
HumanTorch - 7
DrDoom - 5
Apocalypse - 4
Spider-Man - 3
Colossus - 2
JeanGrey - 2
Vision - 2