Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2009, 06:15 PM   #301
lerriuqs
High School Varsity
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saskatchewan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Actually, when I did that vote, I had hoops at 3 votes (so my vote should have brought it to 4). Did I miss an Unvote? If I did, it wasn't my intent to bring someone from far back into danger, but to put someone already in the mix, more into the mix. If hoops was a whole two back before I voted, I would be inclined to unvote for him and vote for whoever doesn't put us in a tie.

Hoops was two - your vote and clap's brought him to 4.
lerriuqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:16 PM   #302
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where Hip Hop lives
Hmm, actually, I have to run to my other job. I think my vote's going to have to stick.
__________________
.
.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:16 PM   #303
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where Hip Hop lives
Quote:
Originally Posted by lerriuqs View Post
Hoops was two - your vote and clap's brought him to 4.

But he was three before. Who unvoted?
__________________
.
.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:16 PM   #304
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: non white trash MD
I know who the seer is.....
__________________
Dominating Warewolf for 0 games!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:19 PM   #305
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
But he was three before. Who unvoted?

He was never three
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:19 PM   #306
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: homeless in NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
I know who the seer is.....

if you are claiming seer better do it soon.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:20 PM   #307
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: homeless in NJ
dola-

If I change my vote to anyone I would change it to ChiefRum
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:20 PM   #308
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: non white trash MD
Did you nto read my post? Im jennifer annisto! im doing the seer! and hes a real stud!
__________________
Dominating Warewolf for 0 games!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:20 PM   #309
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where Hip Hop lives
Actually, going back over the thread, I don't see a third vote. I think I misread EF's last vote post before my vote. Hmm...doesn't really change the result, as I would have just voted for clap anyway in that case (to put him away, it would have been either that or vote for a tie, which I wasn't going to do).

Regardless, I am pretty sure we have three villagers up for consideration here (that's usually how it works with these clusterf'd votes).
__________________
.
.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:22 PM   #310
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where Hip Hop lives
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
dola-

If I change my vote to anyone I would change it to ChiefRum

You're always suspicious of me. You would think you would learn from your own experience of being unfairly targeted to remove your own bias against me.

It wasn't me that went WAY over the top on a newbie this morning.
__________________
.
.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:23 PM   #311
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: non white trash MD
EF suggests that Mods will take down my pic... im Joanna and can PM with the seer.... thats about it...
__________________
Dominating Warewolf for 0 games!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:24 PM   #312
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: non white trash MD
oh yeah, and my computer is melting down as we speak... lame!
__________________
Dominating Warewolf for 0 games!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:25 PM   #313
Poli
FOFC Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
!
__________________
Cheer for a walk on quarterback! Ardent leads the Vols in the dynasty forum.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:25 PM   #314
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where Hip Hop lives
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
He was never three

yeah, see above, I figured that out.
__________________
.
.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:26 PM   #315
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: homeless in NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
You're always suspicious of me. You would think you would learn from your own experience of being unfairly targeted to remove your own bias against me.
.

you are the same way about me.

And I really don't get where I went WAY over the top this morning. I just don't see it.

Pass and Abe came after me just as hard last game on day 1.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:29 PM   #316
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where Hip Hop lives
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
you are the same way about me.

And I really don't get where I went WAY over the top this morning. I just don't see it.

Pass and Abe came after me just as hard last game on day 1.

No, I am not. Feel free to go over our games and find some examples where I have even voted for you on Day One, much less come after you. You're coloring this so you don't look so bad.

And I wasn't the first to point out the bullying. Not like I am trying to make something up there. I would guess most people thought you went too strong there, and there is at least some curiosity as to why.
__________________
.
.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:29 PM   #317
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: homeless in NJ
Unvote Clap
Vote CR
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:30 PM   #318
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where Hip Hop lives
clap's not going to be lynched tonight. I believe him. If it is attempted, someone else will have a premature end to their game today.
__________________
.
.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:31 PM   #319
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where Hip Hop lives
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Unvote Clap
Vote CR

Oh, and that won't work either.
__________________
.
.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:31 PM   #320
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Unvote Clap
Vote CR

I really don't see the point in this vote now. If you're suspicious of him that's fine, but it's too late for him to become a candidate today.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:32 PM   #321
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
clap's not going to be lynched tonight. I believe him. If it is attempted, someone else will have a premature end to their game today.

At least day one got interesting
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:34 PM   #322
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: homeless in NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
No, I am not. Feel free to go over our games and find some examples where I have even voted for you on Day One, much less come after you. You're coloring this so you don't look so bad.

And I wasn't the first to point out the bullying. Not like I am trying to make something up there. I would guess most people thought you went too strong there, and there is at least some curiosity as to why.

And I rarely if ever vote you day 1, don't get all pissy because I questioned something you did on day 1, especially considering you get more slack then anyone day 1 based on your schedule ( I know you don't expect it, but you do get it).

As for bullying, I apologized if I came off that way, but you have played this game with me for 5 years almost, You should know that when I get a vote against me I am always going to go after that person.

The term bullying is very negative, it makes it seem like I was acting the way Render used to act.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:35 PM   #323
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: homeless in NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I really don't see the point in this vote now. If you're suspicious of him that's fine, but it's too late for him to become a candidate today.

not true at all.

I am assuming people will move their votes off of Clap, they need to put those votes somewhere
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:37 PM   #324
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
not true at all.

I am assuming people will move their votes off of Clap, they need to put those votes somewhere

It is likely a little late for that and now that CR has revealed as the Duke it makes no sense to do that. Personally I really would rather not lynch Hoops day 1, so I'll likely leave my vote and let CR choose he thinks is most likely to be a wolf unless there is another candidate.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:38 PM   #325
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where Hip Hop lives
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
And I rarely if ever vote you day 1, don't get all pissy because I questioned something you did on day 1, especially considering you get more slack then anyone day 1 based on your schedule ( I know you don't expect it, but you do get it).

As for bullying, I apologized if I came off that way, but you have played this game with me for 5 years almost, You should know that when I get a vote against me I am always going to go after that person.

The term bullying is very negative, it makes it seem like I was acting the way Render used to act.

lol...come now, Lathum, you're telling me not to get pissy? Hello, double standard. I guess it;s okay for you to gun after someone if they vote for you, but heaven forbid anyone else not like you coming after them.

I don't view bullying in so negative a tone. It is what it is. Render went into massive histrionics. You're nowhere near that, and Render's old reactions were well beyond bullying.
__________________
.
.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:38 PM   #326
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Mays Landing, NJ USA
Updated Votes (as of 323):

claphamsa 5 - Passacaglia (158), Danny (181), Autumn (222), Abe Sargent (251). lerriuqs (294)
hoopsguy 4 - PurdueBrad (115), The Jackal (165), Chief Rum (284), claphamsa (285)
Abe Sargent 3 - Barkeep49 (109), USFLTecmo (139), Schmidty (240)
cartman 2 - MartinD (164), dubb93 (184)
The Jackal 1 - hoopsguy (108)
lerriuqs 1 - cartman (167)
Schmidty 1 - Poli (217)
Chief Rum 1 - Lathum (374)
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:39 PM   #327
Poli
FOFC Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
I used to be a bully. I'm really disappointed that I played like that.

Can I apologize to everyone again for that?

BTW, FWIW, I didn't think Lathum really was much of a bully today.
__________________
Cheer for a walk on quarterback! Ardent leads the Vols in the dynasty forum.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:40 PM   #328
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where Hip Hop lives
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
It is likely a little late for that and now that CR has revealed as the Duke it makes no sense to do that. Personally I really would rather not lynch Hoops day 1, so I'll likely leave my vote and let CR choose he thinks is most likely to be a wolf unless there is another candidate.

I think at least one person here is very aware that should the vote fall on me or clap, he won't be too thrilled. That person probably will want to try hard to find another candidate besides myself and clap. It doesn't take Einstein to know who that is. He has far exceeded anyone else for my level of suspicions.
__________________
.
.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:41 PM   #329
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: homeless in NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
lol...come now, Lathum, you're telling me not to get pissy? Hello, double standard. I guess it;s okay for you to gun after someone if they vote for you, but heaven forbid anyone else not like you coming after them.
.

?
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:42 PM   #330
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: homeless in NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I think at least one person here is very aware that should the vote fall on me or clap, he won't be too thrilled. That person probably will want to try hard to find another candidate besides myself and clap. It doesn't take Einstein to know who that is. He has far exceeded anyone else for my level of suspicions.

who are you talking about?

If it's me go ahead and duke it if you are so confident.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:44 PM   #331
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: non white trash MD
FYI.. It has been suggested to me that I remove the pic of jennifer aniston.... so.... eF has approved the edit!
__________________
Dominating Warewolf for 0 games!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:44 PM   #332
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: homeless in NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
FYI.. It has been suggested to me that I remove the pic of jennifer aniston.... so.... eF has approved the edit!

why?
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:44 PM   #333
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
FYI.. It has been suggested to me that I remove the pic of jennifer aniston.... so.... eF has approved the edit!

Especially now that it looks like you are safe, if you were going to be lynched you might as well have gone out with a bang anyway.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:44 PM   #334
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Mays Landing, NJ USA
clap will be taking the picture down which he posted so no-one gets in trouble in the game. He has asked if he could and he will remove it and post the reason for this edit in its place.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:45 PM   #335
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where Hip Hop lives
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
?

What's to not understand there. People come after you and you get all upset and go after them, but when you do it to someone else, and that person cries foul in the same way, you get all defensive and acting innocent, like you don't do the exact same thing. Double standard. Pot kettle black. Etc.
__________________
.
.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:46 PM   #336
Passacaglia
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Big Ten Country
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Amen. I believe Schmidty and Poli have even, once in the past, used their usual votes for each other as wolf cover (when they were both wolves). These automatic D1 votes harm future vote analysis because of the ease with which they can be dismissed by the person casting them.

Definitely agree -- especially when we're talk about two people who say very little to stay under the radar, the fact that we're not supposed to get much out of their votes helps that along.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:46 PM   #337
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: non white trash MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
why?


it was suggested to me by someone not playing.. that people had spent time in the penalty box for less..... and I do that enough in real life!
__________________
Dominating Warewolf for 0 games!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:46 PM   #338
Passacaglia
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Big Ten Country
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Unlike me, you've never actually met hoops in RL. Otherwise you'd never had made that post.

BK is on fire today!
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:47 PM   #339
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where Hip Hop lives
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
who are you talking about?

If it's me go ahead and duke it if you are so confident.

Sounds like the response of the brutal. Only other role in the game that can affect the lynch. Can't stop his own death, of course.
__________________
.
.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:48 PM   #340
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: homeless in NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
What's to not understand there. People come after you and you get all upset and go after them, but when you do it to someone else, and that person cries foul in the same way, you get all defensive and acting innocent, like you don't do the exact same thing. Double standard. Pot kettle black. Etc.

no I don't, people can come after me all they want, and I will state my case and reasons for my actions.

Show me where I got defensive.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:48 PM   #341
Alan T
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
why?

I warned Clap that I had seen people get boxed for a week before for posting partial nudity. I didn't want to see him get in trouble. I just suggested that he might look into doing it. The picture didn't both me, I personally find her body incredibly sexy. (I feel dirty for calling Clap's character incredibly sexy)
__________________
Couch to ??k - From the couch to a Marathon in roughly 18 months.


Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:48 PM   #342
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where Hip Hop lives
Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Definitely agree -- especially when we're talk about two people who say very little to stay under the radar, the fact that we're not supposed to get much out of their votes helps that along.

If it weren't for this Lathum thing and the need to vote actual candidates, I would probably focus much more on Poli and Schmidty today. Just to try to push things up.

Allr ight, now I really am out of here. The choice is up to the rest of you.
__________________
.
.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:48 PM   #343
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: homeless in NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Sounds like the response of the brutal. Only other role in the game that can affect the lynch. Can't stop his own death, of course.

go ahead, do it.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:50 PM   #344
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where Hip Hop lives
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
no I don't, people can come after me all they want, and I will state my case and reasons for my actions.

Show me where I got defensive.

Remember lerriuqs? That whole bullying thing?
__________________
.
.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:50 PM   #345
Schmidty
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Whitmore, CA
Unvote Abe

Vote hoops
__________________
Just beat the devil out of it!!! - Bob Ross
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:52 PM   #346
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Mays Landing, NJ USA
Updated Votes (as of 345):

claphamsa 5 - Passacaglia (158), Danny (181), Autumn (222), Abe Sargent (251). lerriuqs (294)
hoopsguy 5 - PurdueBrad (115), The Jackal (165), Chief Rum (284), claphamsa (285), Schmidty (345)
Abe Sargent 2 - Barkeep49 (109), USFLTecmo (139)
cartman 2 - MartinD (164), dubb93 (184)
The Jackal 1 - hoopsguy (108)
lerriuqs 1 - cartman (167)
Schmidty 1 - Poli (217)
Chief Rum 1 - Lathum (374)
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:54 PM   #347
Schmidty
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Whitmore, CA
What happens in this game if there's a tie?
__________________
Just beat the devil out of it!!! - Bob Ross
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:54 PM   #348
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: homeless in NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Remember lerriuqs? That whole bullying thing?

that has zero to do with someone coming after me based on GAMEPLAY.

If people think I bullied him they need to stop being such pussies.

He voted me, I questioned it, we went back and forth and that was it. Questioning people and defending yourself is part of this game.

I never cursed, got heated, call him names, etc...

I questioned his reason for his vote. Period.

Some of you need to not be so damn sensitive, the interaction I had with him is no worse then what you are pulling with me now, and you don't hear me crying.

For christs sake, he didn't even say anytihng about it. Pass was the one who turned into Mr Sensitivity.

And I even said I was sorry if i came across as bullying. Not sure what more I can do. I just don't get your crusade here, am I the only one?
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:54 PM   #349
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
It means No lynch, but Im sure CR will take care of that if it happens.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:56 PM   #350
Schmidty
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Whitmore, CA
Ok I just got back and haven't had a chance to read everything, I just saw the vote count.
__________________
Just beat the devil out of it!!! - Bob Ross
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:52 PM.



Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.