Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-23-2010, 09:01 PM   #301
Buccaneer
Head Coach

One more thing, sorry. I click around and open up a lot of windows to check on things. Apparently, they all stay open and I am having to exit out a lot of them just to get back to where I had started or wanted to be. That seems to take resources and since you have the content frame visible in all screens, I don't see a need to thread all of them. Certain ones I can understand to thread but some should simply close the active window while making a new one active, if that makes sense.
Buccaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:16 PM   #302
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobz0202 View Post
It'd be cool if on the team schedule there was a blurb, like w-l, rpi, etc. next to each team.

There's plenty of room there...shouldn't be too difficult.

Quote:
I tried the Open Folder thing (to see if I could load in my current career) but I didn't understand what it wanted.

It takes you to the new location of the save folder. Just copy your old save to this folder.

Quote:
I love the Hot Seat but in some of the off-season tasks, I wished it popped me to another screen (like the email screen) after simming month.

I'm open to whatever makes getting through the season the smoothest. I've thought previously that it might be better on the normal sim month periods in the offseason to go to email. Perhaps something like it takes you to email if you have new email in those periods.

Quote:
Training Schedule: one of the key things I use when setting the training number is being able to sort by Year, as well as by Position (i.e., the amount given to attributes like conditioning is predicated upon Year for me).

I'll add sorting to that screen.

Quote:
8. I had look hard to figure out the bars, knowing that it is cur/fut, but it wasn't obvious. The bar scale seems to be off. In some cases, I couldn't determine what the number means. Perhaps have 6/8?
9. Also, I don't like the darker gray future bar against a black background.

I'll make the colors of those bars customizable. I should have enough space to add potential to the number on the right. Muns asked for that a while ago but I hadn't got to it yet.

Quote:
Here's my main comment: I like how you can sim games in the Hot Seat, as well as in the League Schedule. But I wish there was some way to combine the information. For example, if I am simming (day or to a date), I wish it automatically pop to the League Schedule screen (so I can watch the simmed games as they happen). But what I really need is to see the Player Note. I am a fast simmer but I pay attention to everything. When I was simming a two weeks block, I didn't really know what was happening results-wise. When I did the same thing on the League Schedule screen, I knew the results but I lost contact with my team (e.g., email notifications or more importantly, player notes).

I possibly could take out some of the space used by the list of games and add in a player notes spot.

Quote:
Love the status bar on both season screens. Is there a way to add Conference place?

Right now there may be space to add in something like 14-2 (1) under the conference record spot. I'll have to try it out.

Quote:
Bubble Watch: sort by in/out?

Shouldn't be too difficult.

Quote:
Where do I find the Team List screen?

I'll add the team list and conference list buttons back to the standings screen like they were before.

Quote:
I was sitting in Hot Seat simming into March but I got no notification that it was conference tournament time. It didn't show up on the calendar or as a to-do notification (I ended up blowing right through it without realizing it).

Shouldn't be too hard to add the option to stop at the first conf tourney game.

Quote:
Did I miss the Selection Show? This was one of our very favorite feature of FBCB.

Still haven't added it back in but it will be there. I had to build this code from the 1.0.8 code and that was added after.

Quote:
I'm not sure how many others have a similar setup, but I figured I would let you know that my resolution in Windows 7 is 1920x1080 and can't be bumped up any higher. For the demo I'm not worried about it, but it is something you might consider in the final version. I don't know about Taskbar dragging (the Taskbar is radically changed in Windows 7 and I couldn't figure out how to do it easily). In the meantime, I'll just play on my laptop.

I tested on my sister's laptop and ran into the same thing. I just assumed she had it on a lower resolution. The game is designed to run at 1024x768 but windows is obviously increasing the size.

Quote:
One more thing, sorry. I click around and open up a lot of windows to check on things. Apparently, they all stay open and I am having to exit out a lot of them just to get back to where I had started or wanted to be. That seems to take resources and since you have the content frame visible in all screens, I don't see a need to thread all of them. Certain ones I can understand to thread but some should simply close the active window while making a new one active, if that makes sense.

There is only a couple spots in the game where the window will stay open behind another window. The rest of the time they are closed. I don't really store much more than the form name and the status of a few controls for each screen that is closed. As far as taking many clicks to get back where you wanted, let me know if there is a certain area that is buried too much. The goal is that you should be able to get to most screens within one or two clicks using the side menu.
HeavyReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:19 PM   #303
kcchief19
Pro Starter

REALLY looking forward to this. FBCB is one of my favorite games of all time.

This isn't a bug, just a design request. On the recruiting screen when you have the call list up, what are the possibilities of either making the Clear List and Exit buttons further apart or adding an "Are you sure?" question on Clear List? A misclick of the mouse and I lost my list ... twice.
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:30 PM   #304
Galaril
Pro Starter

One thing that I may have missed but if not I posted it as a suggestion on the recruiting screen. I could not find a way to sort by offered scholarship. So offered three scholies and later changed my mind but had a hell of a time finding one guy since he had low interest in my school. Is there a way to just show the players you have offered scholarships to?

Also, I would like to see the records of the teams in each post season barcket if it could fit in there?

i had a few elite 8 games in the ncaa tourney where major confernce schools like a #3 Syracuse and #1 Lousiville getting blown out by 32 and 48 respectively by #4 Michigan St and #5 Tulsa. So that may need to be looked at and those were simmed not coached games.

Last edited by Galaril : 03-23-2010 at 09:43 PM.
Galaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:32 PM   #305
Buccaneer
Head Coach

Quote:
Perhaps something like it takes you to email if you have new email in those periods.

I think that makes sense since that (emails) is the only auto event that can happen in the off-season months from July to November. One can say that recruiting screen should be auto focus but I think we are used to clicking on Recruiting.

I thought again about my main comment (seeing a different collection of information while simming) but really don't have an easy suggestion. Basically, there are two things I want to see while simming: scores of the games and any event that would cause me to stop the simming. That's why I thought of the combination of the League Screen with the Player Notes (which is excellent, btw) along with the status bar. Or vice versa, I don't know.

I agree that any screen can accessible through the content menu with one or two clicks. It always has been my habit to close screens when I am done with it. No biggie.

Thank you for taking the time to read everyone's comments and suggestions.
Buccaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:33 PM   #306
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
Not me, i can't do mods for any text sim as i'm under contract at WS.

We should pool our money together at FOFC and buy out Icy's contract.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:53 PM   #307
Galaril
Pro Starter

In case no one else has reported these a bugs/errors:
1- I played through an entire season and when looking at the tourney brackets I got an error "Run time error '9' Subscript out of range". I was one the NIT Est Bracket and had opened the drop down menu for tourney brackets. I clicked on the CBI and got that error message. I am running Vista 64 but that may not matter.

2- I noticed on the NIT Bracket for the second Nit bracket down midwest or south I can't remember. The problem was in the second round one of the teams that won from the first round did not carry over and the space was blank for one team and it listed a [9] instead of I think it should have been a 4 maybe. It also carried over to the final two teams game for that bracket.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:56 PM   #308
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
We should pool our money together at FOFC and buy out Icy's contract.

Especially since it appears the Wolverine's Pro Game has been in final beta and pre order for like 4 1/2 months when it appeared to be ready for release in December. This bt the way was very clever I think by Greydog to get this game up and running pretty quietly with zero publicity and beat WS game to the release.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:53 PM   #309
kingnebwsu
College Benchwarmer

Glad to see that this is getting close to release! I don't play many text-sims anymore, but this will be a definite "day one" purchase for me. Can't wait!
kingnebwsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:58 PM   #310
kingfc22
Head Coach

What resolution does this game need to run on? I can't seem to make this look correct on my laptop.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:06 PM   #311
Emmett13
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaril View Post

2- I noticed on the NIT Bracket for the second Nit bracket down midwest or south I can't remember. The problem was in the second round one of the teams that won from the first round did not carry over and the space was blank for one team and it listed a [9] instead of I think it should have been a 4 maybe. It also carried over to the final two teams game for that bracket.

I had this same problem a couple of times.
Emmett13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:14 PM   #312
sovereignstar
Pro Starter

Are there any screens where the logos are larger than 77x77. The gifs tend to not look very good when they're shrunk within the game. I'd consider switching to pngs to jpegs in the future.
sovereignstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:21 PM   #313
sovereignstar
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
I'm not sure how many others have a similar setup, but I figured I would let you know that my resolution in Windows 7 is 1920x1080 and can't be bumped up any higher. For the demo I'm not worried about it, but it is something you might consider in the final version. I don't know about Taskbar dragging (the Taskbar is radically changed in Windows 7 and I couldn't figure out how to do it easily). In the meantime, I'll just play on my laptop.

Just like the other GDS/Wolverine games, the GUI is made up of jpeg overlays. Check out the images/screens folder to see what I mean. You couldn't just enlarge without losing image quality.

Last edited by sovereignstar : 03-23-2010 at 11:22 PM.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:21 PM   #314
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaril View Post
One thing that I may have missed but if not I posted it as a suggestion on the recruiting screen. I could not find a way to sort by offered scholarship. So offered three scholies and later changed my mind but had a hell of a time finding one guy since he had low interest in my school. Is there a way to just show the players you have offered scholarships to?

Also, I would like to see the records of the teams in each post season barcket if it could fit in there?

i had a few elite 8 games in the ncaa tourney where major confernce schools like a #3 Syracuse and #1 Lousiville getting blown out by 32 and 48 respectively by #4 Michigan St and #5 Tulsa. So that may need to be looked at and those were simmed not coached games.

Go to Recruiting

Then on the top drop down menu box "display" change it to recruiting actions.

Then far right hand side at the top it says "offer" click on that and you should be good to go

Last edited by muns : 03-23-2010 at 11:22 PM.
muns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:29 PM   #315
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

I added a offers filter on the recruiting screen for the next build. Also pretty sure the issue on the postseason brackets is fixed but I could have just found one of the causes if there are multiple. Not sure if I'll post a new version of the demo tonight or tomorrow. Got to post it for the beta team first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22 View Post
What resolution does this game need to run on? I can't seem to make this look correct on my laptop.

It should only need 1024x768 but there may be an issue that is making the game show up filling the screen from top to bottom covering the lower menu with the task bar. I need to look into it.

Quote:
Are there any screens where the logos are larger than 77x77. The gifs tend to not look very good when they're shrunk within the game. I'd consider switching to pngs to jpegs in the future.

77x77 is the largest. The game will accept bmp, jpg,jpeg, and gif right in that order. It always has. It takes the logo name and checks for each possible version of the file until it finds one.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:32 PM   #316
sovereignstar
Pro Starter

Minor Graphic Stuff

-just noticed there are some photoshop/psd files in the images/screens folder

Redundant logos in the game:
-birminghamsouthern.gif
-morrisbrown.gif
-southwestmissouristate.gif
-southwesttexasstate.gif

These logos are named incorrectly:
-prarieviewam.gif
-mtsaintmaries.gif

Not sure what siue.gif is for?
Old 03-23-2010, 11:33 PM   #317
sovereignstar
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyReign View Post
77x77 is the largest. The game will accept bmp, jpg,jpeg, and gif right in that order. It always has. It takes the logo name and checks for each possible version of the file until it finds one.

Sweetness. Thanks!
Old 03-23-2010, 11:48 PM   #318
Emmett13
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereignstar View Post
-just noticed there are some photoshop/psd files in the images/screens folder

Redundant logos in the game:
-birminghamsouthern.gif
-morrisbrown.gif
-southwestmissouristate.gif
-southwesttexasstate.gif

These logos are named incorrectly:
-prarieviewam.gif
-mtsaintmaries.gif

Not sure what siue.gif is for?

Southern Illinois University - Edwardsville, I'd imagine.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:56 PM   #319
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmett13 View Post
Southern Illinois University - Edwardsville, I'd imagine.

Yep thats it Emmett, on top of things like usual.
muns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:05 AM   #320
BishopMVP
Coordinator

I did a nice job not getting too giddy about this before, but now that the 1-season demo is here I can't help myself. We'll understand if you release before all the bugs are out Brian - I need my multiple season fix.

Last edited by BishopMVP : 03-24-2010 at 12:06 AM. Reason: redundant
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:24 AM   #321
sovereignstar
Pro Starter

Whipped these up. Nothing too fancy yet. You'll want to clear out your logos directory (to get rid of the gifs) and just plop these in there . Let me know if there are any mistakes.

Download Tighty Whitie Logos
Alternate Link

Last edited by sovereignstar : 03-26-2010 at 08:33 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:46 AM   #322
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by muns View Post
Go to Recruiting

Then on the top drop down menu box "display" change it to recruiting actions.

Then far right hand side at the top it says "offer" click on that and you should be good to go

Thanks.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:48 AM   #323
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
Whipped these up. Nothing too fancy yet. You'll want to clear out your logos directory (to get rid of the gifs) and just plop these in there . Let me know if there are any mistakes.

Sovereign,

Those are very nice thanks for those.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:42 AM   #324
Emmett13
College Starter

What's the criteria for a player declaring for the draft early? Is it strictly ratings? Stats? A mix?

Because I've seen a handful of guys (mainly freshman) that got little playing time (under 10 mpg) that declared for the draft. Or, another guy I got was a center from North Dakota State who averaged 6.1 points and 7.8 rebounds as a freshman, and he is declaring.

I think there should be one or two, "What the hell is THAT guy thinking?" declaration's a year. But I'm seeing a fairly nice amount of them.

It could have been like this last time, but I played with early defections off most of the time in the last version.

EDIT- Also just had two Big XII teams meet in the 2nd round of the NCAA tournament. 6 teams made it from the conference, so there should have been space for them. Last version was awesome at avoiding conference conflicts in the tournament, so maybe this was just a hiccup?

Last edited by Emmett13 : 03-24-2010 at 01:53 AM.
Old 03-24-2010, 02:00 AM   #325
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Right now draft entries are purely based on pro potential. I need to add the performance component back in.

The tourney seeding code hasn't changed as far as I remember. I'd need to see the entire bracket to see what happened.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:28 AM   #326
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Uploaded a new version of the demo with:

Fixes:
*Accept offer and reject offer buttons will no longer switch to save/cancel due to mouse over code.
*Menus should update properly when the coach of the active team retires or resigns on the human coaches screen.
*Academics display on player profile screen will use the proper scale
*academics filter was reversed on the recruiting screen.
*It should no longer be possible to leave the coach game screen while the game is actively simming.
*Fixed more error 91 issues with coach game set to user.
*Fixed error 9 on conference brackets that haven't been seeded yet.
*Fixed instances of "Sem-finals"
*Fixed error 9 on hire staff screen.
*Fixed tab order on new game screen.
*Coach file editor was missing some teams in the list of schools to assign the coach to.
*Fixed error 9 on FBIT bracket.

Changes:
*Increased the importance of distance to recruits in the initial leanings
*Reduced the overall talent of foreign recruits
*Updated exhibition screen
*Added team snapshot screen.
*Added html output for CIT
*Added height and weight to the starters listing in the pbp
*Starters are indicated by a * on the coach game screen.
*Added RPI to the standings screen.
*Play in game is on by default
*Added Offered filter on recruiting screen.
*Added a conference filter to the pro prospects screen.
*After games are complete the calandar will display W or L instead of the date.
*Added SOS to the rpi poll
*enabled sorting for the first 4 columns on the training screen.
*added team name to player profile
*added more code to prevent teams from the same conference from playing in the tourney
*added sorting to the bubble watch screen.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:26 AM   #327
Balldog
Pro Rookie

Quote:

great job!
Balldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 05:40 AM   #328
Icy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Uploaded a new version of the demo with:

Fixes:

*Fixed error 9 on hire staff screen.

I confirm that this works, and you are right, even when i have my OS in English, my regional settings are set to Spain and i remember that sometimes i had to set them to USA for some games because we use "," for decimals instead of "." and we also use different notation for dates, etc.
Thanks!

Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 06:32 AM   #329
Icy
Pro Starter

Quote:

Nice job, thanks!

Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:32 AM   #330
markprior22
High School Varsity

Brian...I have no idea how difficult this would be to implement but would it be possible to add a "notes" page of some kind that would bring up a simple notepad type screen so we could keep our own notes in-game? Wolverine recently added this to their games and it is very helpful (especially in games where recruiting is important). Otherwise, I'm always scribbling notes about each season's recruiting strategy. It is also very helpful if you are away from the game for a period of time...when you get back it is very easy to remember what you had planned.

If it can't be added at this time...no biggie. Really looking forward to release!
markprior22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:33 AM   #331
GoBuckeyes
n00b

Sounds like everyone has great things to say about this game and it looks really nice. However, I cant get past the new career button. I can change the settings but once I click continue, all the game does is run and needs to be closed via the task manager (not responding).

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, changing compatibility, and running as administrator, all with the same results. I'm sure it's something in my computer I am missing (Laptop with Windows 7 64 Bit) but any help/advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
GoBuckeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:44 AM   #332
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
*Reduced the overall talent of foreign recruits

I think you overdid it here The trend is that more and more talented recruits come over. They aren´t yet coveted by the big schools, but if you look at the impact they are having i think it´s only a matter of time till that happens, assuming the NCAA gets their head out of their asses at any time. (referencing to having kids sit out a year because they played with a player or 2 getting paid rent and expenses ...)

In any event, i personally hate that being a non-american and all. Helped me connect with the game and if it´s too easy to attract them (and that can´t be fixed) there´s allways house rule to counter it.

Maybe you could put it right in between where it was before and where it is now ?
Kind of 5 **** guys on average, 20 *** and a ***** every other year.

Nice to see you are so quick to add and change things, that´s the great thing about "low key" games like textsims

RPI/SOS : Can you make it sortable, too ?

-another little thing : I think the game is a little bit quick to making a player a "blue" in ability/potential (especially current ability, a PG with 13/13 for shooting and 3s and 16/9 for handling/passing and a 10 in perimeter D and steals isn´t exactly a crazy world beater. Good but nor all american great getting a blue for current ability) . Maybe adding in a 6th colour/category would spread this out more ?
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:01 AM   #333
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Really enjoyed the demo and wanted the full game already. One suggestion:
Could the colors used to signify the ability/potential of the player (blue, red, etc) have mouse over tips?
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:11 AM   #334
digamma
Torchbearer

I was able to download the demo last night and just play around for about an hour or so. Can't wait for the final version. Thanks for all of the effort.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:18 AM   #335
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Really enjoyed the demo and wanted the full game already. One suggestion:
Could the colors used to signify the ability/potential of the player (blue, red, etc) have mouse over tips?

Yeah that is a good one and iit would be helpful to get at some point mouseover's (if not to much effort) for the headers on any ratings since some of the abbreviations are not intuitive to me as to what they refer to.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:59 AM   #336
LloydLungs
College Prospect

Is the summary of coaching changes in the offseason still in there somewhere (complete with conference filter)? I don't see it at first glance. I liked that from the old version.
LloydLungs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:06 PM   #337
GoBuckeyes
n00b

was able to get around the freeze up, just had to install in to a different directory. But I'm getting RTE 75 Path File Access Error. It's happened several times at different areas of the game. Anyone else had this particular error occur?? Windows 7 64 Bit.

thanks
Old 03-24-2010, 12:39 PM   #338
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by LloydLungs View Post
Is the summary of coaching changes in the offseason still in there somewhere (complete with conference filter)? I don't see it at first glance. I liked that from the old version.

It is if you go to history.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:01 PM   #339
LloydLungs
College Prospect

Quote:
It is if you go to history.

Thanks! Getting used to the new layout.

BTW, a note along the lines of the default SEC tournament format being wrong: I don't believe the Big 12 is divided into divisions for basketball at all anymore. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, it looks like there's a display issue on the preseason tournament recap pages for the 8-team tournaments, wherein 2 out of the 4 scores from day 3 are not getting displayed (though those games are played).

Last edited by LloydLungs : 03-24-2010 at 01:11 PM.
LloydLungs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 01:12 PM   #340
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBuckeyes View Post
was able to get around the freeze up, just had to install in to a different directory. But I'm getting RTE 75 Path File Access Error. It's happened several times at different areas of the game. Anyone else had this particular error occur?? Windows 7 64 Bit.

thanks

I should be able to get my hands on a copy of windows 7 64 in the the next day or two so I can run some tests.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:12 PM   #341
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by LloydLungs View Post
Thanks! Getting used to the new layout.

BTW, a note along the lines of the default SEC tournament format being wrong: I don't believe the Big 12 is divided into divisions for basketball at all anymore. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

In terms of the standings, there are no north/south distinctions. But in terms of scheduling, yes. Each team plays their division mates twice, and alternating home match ups once per year against the teams in the other division.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 01:28 PM   #342
GoBuckeyes
n00b

Quote:
I should be able to get my hands on a copy of windows 7 64 in the the next day or two so I can run some tests.

thanks Brian, I'm gonna be busy the next few days anyway, but am really looking forward to getting in to this great looking game.
Old 03-24-2010, 02:09 PM   #343
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post
In terms of the standings, there are no north/south distinctions. But in terms of scheduling, yes. Each team plays their division mates twice, and alternating home match ups once per year against the teams in the other division.

Basically if you set the conference up to have 2 divisions but you do not name the divisions, the game will use the divisions for scheduling and/or conference tourney seeding but will display the conference as a single conference. This is what I've done for the Big 12.
Old 03-24-2010, 03:43 PM   #344
sooner333
College Starter

Quote:
Basically if you set the conference up to have 2 divisions but you do not name the divisions, the game will use the divisions for scheduling and/or conference tourney seeding but will display the conference as a single conference. This is what I've done for the Big 12.

Can you choose whether it's for just for scheduling, just for seeding, or both? Sorry, I haven't downloaded the demo yet, so maybe I'm out of line.
sooner333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 04:07 PM   #345
k0ruptr
Pro Starter

I've had no problems with 1920 x 1080 resolution. trying to figure out the issue there. and also, HR is a true game developer, man if other developers took half or even 1/4 of this kind of insight from the users games would be a hell of a lot better. 3 cheers for HR!
Old 03-24-2010, 04:08 PM   #346
k0ruptr
Pro Starter

Quote:

I just recently ran into the same error and was going to post in the beta thread over at fbbgames. we'll see if HR checks here first now, and yes win 7 ultimate 64 bit. and no problem on my xp laptop. just my new desktop
Old 03-24-2010, 04:09 PM   #347
k0ruptr
Pro Starter

dola that is the rte 75 error that i am having now. I never did have the actual freeze up.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:06 PM   #348
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner333 View Post
Can you choose whether it's for just for scheduling, just for seeding, or both? Sorry, I haven't downloaded the demo yet, so maybe I'm out of line.

You can make conference changes in the offseason with the in-game editor. You can do any of the editing options you mentioned.

edit: You can also create your own structure prior to starting a league as well.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint

Last edited by cartman : 03-24-2010 at 05:14 PM.
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 05:15 PM   #349
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Actually, you can't do divisions for tourney seeding but not scheduling. If you do tourney seeding you have to do both.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:31 PM   #350
21C
College Prospect

Minor issue with message dates on inbox/emails on non-US computer. Australian regional settings on my computer and dates that should be March 1 are showing up as January 3.

Should be an easy fix with Format(Date) options.