Loved and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

July 1914, the aftermath of the assassination of Franz Ferdinand Austria-Hungary has started a chain of events that in the end will result in the single bloodiest war in the history of mankind. Entire families destroyed, millions dead and in the end the only question that remains, what price glory?

I will be assuming command of the Western Entente prior to the outbreak of hostilities in what will be known forever as the Great War, World War I. Initially the Entente will be made up of Russia, prompted into action by Austria-Hungary’s declaration of war against Serbia, in the name of vengeance for the assassination of Ferdinand, which in reality was little more than an excuse to initiate hostilities that Austria-Hungarian empire had desired for some time, as the liberal Archduke was hardly popular with most in the conservative regime. Germany sided with its allies, prompting France to be become involved in support of the Russians. England stands poised to join the entente and whether that will be sooner or later depends on Germany’s actions in the west and which war plan they elect.

I will be playing with Ageods new release To End All Wars, which is the first WW1 game to utilize WEGO simultaneous play to my knowledge, which will create a completely different (and more challenging) experience than past WW1 games that utilized UGOIGO turn based play. The game is rather deep and I have limited experience with the Ageod engine, so expect some missteps along the way as I get comfortable and transcend the learning curve. The game offers the options to play as commander of the Eastern Entente (probably the easiest management wise), the Western Entente (medium) or the Central Powers (the hardest as it entails dealing with two major fronts)

I will go with the Western, which will start with France, possibly Belgium (depending on Germany’s war plan), England (how quick again depends on Germany) and eventually will hopefully include Italy and the USA if things stay along historical lines. In addition to the Western Front, I will likely have to assume command of the Italian fronts and Gallipoli when the Ottoman Empire enters the fray.

The calm before the storm……….
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Peace.JPG (123.9 KB, 72 views)

BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 09:52 PM   #2
BYU 14
Coordinator

August 1914
With Austria-Hungary declaring war on Serbia it is time to mobilize and implement war plans.
For France I eschew the historical war plan 17, which focuses on regaining lost territory from Germany in the Alsace-Lorraine region and go with plan 13, which will focus on a defensive stance in the west, in the hopes that we draw the Germans into our heavy fortifications. This plan hurts Western Entente national morale (-10) and alignment in France (-25), but I am not sure what Germany will do, so I want to have a chance to dig in. Our GHQ will be set up in Nancy, under General Michel.

Germany goes with the historical Schlieffen plan and will invade Belgium and occupy Luxemburg. Their GHQ will be established in Mainz under Von Moltke and they will look to capture Bruxelles, Lille, Amiens, Reims and Saint Quentin. This plan also insures that Britain will enter the war on the Entente side immediately in support of Belgium.

Austria-Hungary goes with the Kaiser plan (a historical deviation) and will attack Russia with force, saving Serbia to deal with later. This damages CP alignment with Austria by 20% and boosts alignment with Germany +10%. GHQ will be established under Conrad at Vienna.

Russia goes with the historical Grand Duke plan and launches an early offensive against Germany to relieve France and prepares for an invasion of Galicia. GHQ is established in Minsk under Grand Duke Nicholas. This is a good thing for the west as it will force Germany to divide it’s strength right away to deal with the Russian aggression.

Events
With Britain’s involvement the Japanese-Anglo treaty is signed, moving Japan 50% towards the Entente.

Britain implements a neutrals blockade to cripple the German war effort, causing the USA, Italy and the Ottoman Empire to shift -5% away from the Entente. I also have the option to deliver the HMS Erin and HMS Agincourt to the Ottoman’s as promised, which would shift allegiance back +10% to the Entente, but I know keeping them from joining the CP is a long shot, so I seize both ships for the Entente.

I send diplomats to Italy, which is currently 55/45% pro Entente, Romania 65/35% Entente, Bulgaria 40/60% CP, Greece 50/50% and Arabia 50/50%. Italy is a key country as it will occupy Austria if they join, while we need to get either Romania or Bulgaria to the Entente to help Serbia, which will be granted a slight reprieve due to the Austro-Hungarian war plan targeting Russia first.
Old 08-31-2014, 11:01 PM   #3
BYU 14
Coordinator

Early August 1914
Events
Entente
I order print sate funds for France, which gives 1000 in state funds next turn, but raises inflation 2% and cost 75 victory points, reduces national morale by 1 and cost 1 engagement point. This is needed as the German war machine will be moving aggressively through Belgium, I just need to measure this carefully and hopefully will never need to use it again.

I appoint 6 generals for France, who will appear in Paris when approved and cost 3 engagement points and 300 in state funds, but again, we need them now at the front.

Central Powers
Germany plays the Kaiser’s gold to Turkey event, sending 2 Cruisers and 5 million in gold, causing the Ottomans to shift +10% towards the CP. The British fleet attempts to intercept the Cruisers and fails, causing another +10% towards the CP by the Ottoman empire.

Research
None available

Production
I order 2 French and 1 Belgium infantry units formed and a medium Artillery unit for France

War at Sea
I order Britain’s Harwich Fleet to blockade the Atlantic and break off a 2 Destroyer, 2 Torpedo boat squad from the Channel fleet and send them to protect Atlantic shipping under the command of Hugh Even-Thomas.

The French Escadre dr Mediterranee under de Lapeyrere is sent to blockade the Mediterranean and will be diverted to protect shipping if needed.

Western Front
Mainly shoring up armies along the Alsace-Lorraine, but I do send Premiere Armee under Auguste Dubail from Belfort to Mulhouse to get a foothold in south.

Engagements
Day 8 – Bruxelles: von Bulow leads 268,334 men against 26,582 Belgians and Konig Albert I at Bruxelles and the result is as expected, though they lose 14,800 men in the process, the Germans steamroll Albert, inflicting 12,900 casualties on the Belgians. German victory

Day 9 – Genth: The Germans, led by ovn Linsingen crush the garrison at Genth killing 3,200 of the 11,900 defenders, losing only 400 of 31,724 of their own. German victory

Day 13 – Sedan: Max von Hausen leads German forces numbering 144,194 against Fernand de Langle, who commands 130,690. The battle on the edge of the Ardennes forest sees the attackers lose 21,600, while the French lose 18,400, and are forced to withdraw. German victory

Day 15 – Longwy: Bruno von Mudra commands 86,098 men in an attack on Longwy, defended by Edouard de Castelnau and his Quatrieme Armee numbering 142,390. Outnumbering the Germans we deliver a sound thrashing to them, inflicting 21,250 casualties, while only suffering 8,850 losses. French victory.

The Germans have managed to almost completely overrun Belgium in 2 weeks, while the only Entente push to the far south was unopposed, with the French holding steady along the rest of the front.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Front.JPG (170.3 KB, 68 views)
Old 09-01-2014, 03:22 AM   #4
BYU 14
Coordinator

Late August 1914
Events/Decisions
Entente
I order two munitions factories to be built in France and unlock Fort Guns at Verdun, which enables them to be transformed into heavy artillery.

Central Powers

Research
None available

Production
I order 4 infantry, 1 engineer and 2 medium artillery units be formed in France and 2 infantry units in England.

War at Sea
I order the British Mediterranean fleet to protect shipping and load the English home army onto the channel fleet for transport to Calais.

Western Front
In Belgium I move Albert through Dinant, where he will encounter unknown German resistance on his way to Charleroi, where he can hopefully get relief from a nearby French garrison in Maubeuge. South of the Ypres salient, I order the Cinquieme army, along with 3e corps to move together through Mons and into Tournaito head off German advancement towards Ypres.

With Sedan under siege order Castelnau’s Deuxieme army and the associated 15e and 20e Corps through the Ardennes to attack Ober Ost and the German XI army corps. The only other offensive action takes place in the south of Alsace-Lorraine salient, as I order DuBail and the Premiere army to advance on Colmar, where the Germen XIV army corps awaits under the command of Josias von Heeringen.

Engagements
Day 1 – Longwy: Castelnau is not able to mobilize for the trek to Sedan as ordered, as Albrecht von Wurttemberg stages an attack on Longwy, taking Castelnau by surprise. The French lose 38,400 men to the Germans 15,650, along with 1,028 horses and 54 artillery in what will prove a devastating blow for the Entente. German victory

Day 6 – Lille: Alexander von Linsingen is ordered to take the German objective of Lille, but he is woefully outnumbered and loses 24,448 of his 27,612 men, along with 768 horses and 144 artillery. Charles Lanrezac and the French Cinquieme army crush him, but it is a costly victory with 20,600 casualties for the French as well. French victory

Day 7 – Sedan: With Castlenau not coming, Augustin Gerard and the 2e and 17 corps, along with the colonial de crops are hammered by Max von Hausen’s XII corps, suffering 6,400 casualties of 59,886 men. Von Hausen’s army suffers 10,800 losses, but with a total size of 132,026 men, he can absorb the hit. German victory

Day 9 – Namur: Cut off by von Bulow, in charge of 292,474 soldiers, the garrison at Namur has no chance and are overrun, losing everyone of their 12,000 men in the process, a complete slaughter. German victory

The Indies
Day 10 – Leopoldville: Skirmishes break out in the Indian colonies, as the Belgian Kongo force is beaten by Emil con Lettow-Vorbeck and the German 1st corps. The Belgians lose 2,400 of 19,024 men, while the Germans lose 1,600 of 25,912. German victory

Day 15 – Yaunde: Regiments that include the British 45th, the Royal Nigerian Rifles and III Royal Africa corps are soundly defeated by a numerically inferior German colony force, losing 6,800 men to the Germans 2,400. German victory

The first month of the war is not good to the Entente. In the West we have lost 130,550 men, while reports from the east indicate the Russians have lost 23,850. The Central Power losses for the first month total 149,098. It does not look like anybody will be home before the leaves fall.

As the map indicates Germany is looking to drive a wedge through Belgium and cross the Meuse river on the way to Paris, with their single farthest advance taking place at Sedan, where the battle for this city is still far from decided. Our only push into Germany is still along the southern Alsace-Lorraine salient with a bloody conflict looming near Colmar.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Front.JPG (389.6 KB, 65 views)
Old 09-02-2014, 12:14 AM   #5
BYU 14
Coordinator

Early September 1914

Status (change since last turn)
Victory points = 4568 (-83)
State Fund = 1781 (+691)
Inflation = 2%
Conscripts = 1701 (+186)
War supply in tons = 525 (+241)
Ammunitions = 99

Events/Decisions
Entente
I order two more munitions factories to be built in (one each on France and England) and grant concessions in England to ease industrial unrest and move neutral countries 3% towards the Entente.

Central Powers
Third Boer uprising begins in South Africa, which will now require British attention.

Rape of Belgium – German forces commit atrocities against civilians in occupied Belgium, which sparks outrage and swings the USA 5% alignment towards the Entente, with Germany gaining full military control over Malmedy, Bastogne, Neufchatel, Ardennes, Dinant, Liege, Brussels and Charleroi among others.

Research
None available

War at Sea
I order the Grand Fleet from Scapa Flow into the North Sea. The Channel fleet begins to unload troops in Calais.

Western Front
I order the British expeditionary force to Ypres, where we will set our defensive line, while I have the Cinquieme army move south to Charleroi in hopes of engaging the occupying German force there. It will also level out the front and allow us to close down the German wedge.

I then order the corps from Paris, under the command of Henri Philippe Petain to the region north of Verdun to support the deuxieme army under Castelnau, licking his wounds after the rape of Longwy. Further south the GHQ reserves will join up with Michal and the Armee Francaise in Toul. Finally I order the 13e Corps to Mulhouse and entrench just south of the Premiere army and Dubail.

Front Engagements
Day 2 – Colmar: Auguste Dubail and the 150,460 man Premiere army defeat the Germans, led by Josias von Heeringen, who commands 85,586 men. The battles takes place over 4 hours and results in 22,800 losses for the French and 10,400 for the outnumbered Germans, who eventually withdraw. French victory

The Indies
I do nothing in terms of movement, only order reinforcements for units previously hit with losses. That will change moving forward with the third Boer war now in full swing.

Front Engagements
Day 2 – Leopoldville: Paul Emil von Lettow-Vorbeck leads his 1st Corps to its third victory, defeating Sir George Kemball and the Kenyan brigade at Leopoldville. Kemball loses 3,200 men, while the German led corps suffers only 800 losses. German victory

It is a quiet two weeks with only a single major encounter taking place in the west, as both sides amass troops and prepare to throw them into the meat grinder that western Europe will soon become. My immediate goal will be to push into the Ardennes forest to the Belgian border and down south I will look to solidify the southern tip of the front and apply pressure with Dubail north of Colmar.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Front.JPG (283.9 KB, 54 views)
Old 09-03-2014, 06:21 PM   #6
BYU 14
Coordinator

Late September 1914

Status (change since last turn)
Victory points = 4706 (+48)
State Fund = 1252 (+683)
Inflation = 2%
Conscripts = 1238 (+186)
War supply in tons = 334 (+240)
Ammunitions = 123

Events/Decisions
Entente
Place 2 more munitions factories in France and 1 in England, nothing else of note. I still have the Battleship card to play on the Turks, but they are 98% towards CP, so it would only delay in inevitable and I lose two Battleships.

Central Powers

Research
None available

War at Sea
The Channel fleet begins to unload troops in Calais and I send a minesweeper squadron down the English coast.

From South Africa I send the Cape of Good Hope Naval detachment to Sudwest Afrika to harass any German ships in the area.

Western Front
Cavalry unloading in Calais is ordered to Ypres to join the BFE and I order the Armee Francaise under Michel to Val de Moselle. One major offensive action is to send Ruffeys army from Saint Mihiel to German controlled Metz. He will also have support from Castelnau from the north if needed. I also order Fernand de Langle de Cary to retake Sedan.

Front Engagements
Day 12 – Sedan: von werttemberg joins in the defense of Sedan and drives de Cary back, inflicting a horrific amount of casualties (21,000 of 76,086) on the French. The Germans rally 77,074 men and ‘only’ lose 8,400. German victory

Day 14 – Charleroi: The French are suckered again as Karl von Einem bolsters the local garrison and the German army of 115,570 batters Charles Lanrezac, inflicting 13,750 casualties on the attackers in just 2 hours of fighting. German victory

The Indies
Nothing going on movement wise, just looking to bolster my forces in South Africa.

Front Engagements
None

Two crushing defeats along the Ardennes forest in Charleroi and Sedan (circled) and I am going to have to start bolstering forces there as this is a main corridor to Paris. On a positive note, Metz falls with no resistance and we now have a solid foothold in the Alsace-Lorrain region, so we will regroup there and prepare for a major offensive in early November marked by the arrows.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Front.JPG (335.1 KB, 44 views)
Old 09-03-2014, 07:30 PM   #7
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Interesting. I wish it would let you control a single country and have the AI control your allies.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 10:54 PM   #8
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
Interesting. I wish it would let you control a single country and have the AI control your allies.

That would be ideal, but at least the option of controlling either the Western or Eastern Entente helps. The scope of this is so much deeper than Guns of August or Commander Great War (Which is a great game in its own right) that controlling the Central Powers would be a nightmare on your first play through.

Enjoying this a lot regardless though and the WEGO approach definitely makes movement and battles so much more interesting.
Old 09-03-2014, 10:56 PM   #9
BYU 14
Coordinator

Early October 1914

Status (Production since last turn)
Victory points = 4754 (+48)
State Fund = 1162 (+687)
Inflation = 2%
Conscripts = 1389 (+186)
War supply in tons = 307 (+240)
Ammunitions = 165

Events/Decisions
Entente
I send my major diplomat to Italy again, they are still 50/50 Entente/Central Powers and Germany is pressing them as well.

I hate to do it, but it looks like the Ottoman empire is joining the fray, so I requisition 1000 in state funds, which will raise inflation to 4% when it goes through. We need the manpower.

Central Powers
The Ottoman Empire has joined the Central Powers

Research
None available

War at Sea
Nothing of note on the high seas, as I continue to patrol/keep blockades in place in both the Atlantic and Mediterranean. Minor skirmishes in the Atlantic between German submarines and the Harwich fleet protecting the shipping vessels.

Western Front
The unloading at Calais continues and I move Kitchener down from London to Portsmouth with his force as well as corps from Wales and Liverpool, preparing for the voyage to France. I split the BEF in Ypres, leaving half there under Douglas Haig and sending half to Yser under French.

I order the 13e Corps from Mulhouse to Freiberg, anticipating that the large German force in Strassburg will come to their aid from the North, I also attack Saarborg, to the north of Strassburg with Michel’s Armee Francaise, meaning they will have to decide who to aid. No action ordered in the Ardennes as I need to focus on setting up defenses here.

Front Engagements
None

The Indies
Nothing going on movement wise, just looking to bolster my forces in South Africa.

Front Engagements
None

Gallipoli
With the Ottomans now in the war, this front becomes active, we have a small force here currently and will have to ship more troops down ASAP before the Ottomans can fully mobilize.

Front Engagements
None

A quiet start to October, which was needed to bring up reserves and rest along the front as we hunker in for what could be a long ordeal. France did not reach Freiberg yet, so combat there is avoided and Michel only ends up feinting at Saarborg, which prompts an influx of reserves. The Ardennes looks a bit more stable as we head into the second half of October.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Front.JPG (288.6 KB, 38 views)
Old 09-07-2014, 01:17 PM   #10
BYU 14
Coordinator

Late October 1914

Victory points = 4729 (-25)
State Fund = 2162 (+683)
Inflation = 4%
Conscripts = 1388 (+186)
War supply in tons = 482 (+240)
Ammunitions = 207

Events/Decisions
Entente
Building begins on 2 new munitions factories in France and 1 in England. We are gaining a good stockpile here, but it will be depleted rapidly once the heavier shelling begins ahead of major offenses.

We continue to focus on Italy with our main diplomat and they are now 58/42% Entente. The USA is 37/67% CP, but Germanys actions continue to affect this without any real influence from our side.

Central Powers
None

Research
None available

War at Sea
I can continue to patrol the channel with the Northern and Western patrols looking for Subs, while the grand fleet moves off the coast of Belgium, prepared to support and advancement with naval bombardment. The Harwich fleet continues to en force the Atlantic blockade.

A joint French/British task force in the west Indies is set to bombard German occupied Togo, while the Cape of Good Hope fleet shells Sudwest Afrika in support of an attack from British South African army.

Western Front
The BEF under French set course to move into the Ghent, where the local Belgian Garrison will join them, with the objective to hold this key coastal city at all cost. The British 1st Corps under Haig will move into the adjoining region outside of Ostende for support and will also be our main offensive force in the region, once joined by the main British army, currently mustering in Portsmouth.

With the French the current objective is to hold our modest gains in Alsace-Lorraine as we continue to mass forces for an early November offensive with Dubail leading the Premiere armee into Strassburg, while the Francaise armee under Michel himself attacks Saarbourg from the Val de Moselle region. Reserves are ordered up to bolster Colmar behind Dubails planned advance.

Front Engagements
Freiburg:
Day 1 – Nary a shot is fired as von Bayern simply abandons Freiburg, choosing to save his force of 14,312 from sure decimation from the 51,974 men commanded by Louis Bonneau. French victory

Charleroi:
Day 14 – This region continues to be a slaughterhouse for the Belgians and I need to get support there. Von Richtofen (not the Red Baron) leads 28,024 men against the remnants of the Belgian army here and cuts down 5,200 of 11,912 men, losing only 200 men and 200 horses himself. German victory

Gallipoli Front
Static here as Sir Charles H Douglas digs in at Port Said and waits for reinforcements with the Ottoman empire likely to attack by spring.

Front Engagements
Aden:
Day 10 – Birinci Pasha fires the first volley from the Ottomans, destroying the Yemen regiment at Aden, which loses 6,100 of 7,100 soldiers, while Pasha’s army suffers 4,200 losses. Ottoman victory
None

Asian/African Front
The British South African army under Jan C Smuts marches on German forces in Sudwest Afrika under von Heydebreck. In Japan the Japanese army boards transports and will set out to invade China.

Front Engagements
Windoek:
Day 6 – In what will become a 3 day battle, Smuts carves up von Heydebrecks forces, inflicting 9,200 casualties, while only losing 2,200 of his own men. The initial German force of 13,512 is cut to the bone.
Day 8 – The first drawn out battle of the war concludes with another decisive rout of the German forces, as Smuts suffers no losses and inflicts 2,062 on von Heydebreck. British victory

Lagos:
Day 15 – von Lettow-Vorbeck continues to wreak havoc here, crushing the garrison at Lagos, inflicting 6,000 casualties, while not losing a single soldier from his 38,312 man force. German victory

Mixed bag, the easy taking of Frieburg is huge and we will now look to anchor the southern tip of the western front, with the big Alsace-Lorraine offensive set to take place as November dawns. After that we will dig in along the west and prepare for a long, cold winter.

Lettow-Vorbeck is becoming a terror along the African front and I need to find a way to deal with him, but his reign of blood is offset somewhat by the highly successful campaign into Windoek and absolutely pulverizing the Geerman force there. Plans for the November offensive are indicated on the map.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Front.JPG (328.4 KB, 27 views)
Old 09-15-2014, 10:55 PM   #11
BYU 14
Coordinator

Early November 1914

Victory points = 4780 (+51)
State Fund = 1974 (+682)
Inflation = 4%
Conscripts = 1552 (+186)
War supply in tons = 121 (+240)
Ammunition = 267

Events/Decisions
Entente
Building begins on 3 new munitions factories in France and 1 in England, I have pushed back plans for a major offensive to the spring, so continuing to plan ahead here.

I send my main diplomat to the USA this time. With the Americans tilted 34/66 to the Central Powers still I need to start making some headway.

I also grant concessions in England, to ease industrial unrest, which will help with war production stepping up.

Central Powers
None of any consequence

Research
None available

War at Sea
Focus now is on enforcing the blockades and protecting shipping lanes, searching for German subs. I continue to bombard suedwest Afrika in support of attacking forces.

Western Front
I order Kitchener and the British army aboard the transport ships in the Channel fleet at Portsmouth, total time to organize will be 5 days, so I hope to have them settled on the front by month’s end. The BEF in Belgium splits, with Haig leading a corps toward Genth from the north, while the French 1st corps under d’Esperey moves from the southwest. Hopefully the move will be coordinated in a pincer action.

In the Alsace-Lorraine region our last offensive of the year will take place as Dubail moves toward Strassburg, while Michel and Sarrail both attack Morhange in what will hopefully be a well coordinated assault, with the final blow in the region coming from Ruffey who will lead his force against Metz.

Front Engagements
Strasbourg:
Day 8 – Brief, but savage fighting outside the city as Dubail continues to prove his worth, leading 124,148 men against the forces of Clear, which number 92,504. When the fighting subsides French casualties number 9,400 infantry and 200 cavalry, while the Germans lose 8,400 foot soldiers. French victory

Thionville:
Day 15 – This could just be the start of a prolonged battle as Michel leads the French army against Moltke in a battle of the two preeminent leaders on the front. The difference on this day is Michel’s numerical superiority 323,234 men to the Germans 150,620. At day’s end, Moltke losses 3,600 men in the intermittent skirmishes, while the French lose 2,050 infantry and 450 cavalry. French victory

A successful offensive in Alsace-Lorraine, though the fighting around Thionville could be just starting as I expect a German counter attack by month’s end. No resistance in Genth, which again only leads me to believe the Germans are massing for their own attack. Overall a successful two weeks on the front, in which we also saw our first air ‘combat’ as German and French pilots traded pistol volleys in the air over Dinent, with no reported casualties.

Gallipoli Front
No sign of the Turks yet along the Suez, but I need to get more men there and I am nervous I will be too late, with focus on the West right now.

Front Engagements
None

Asian/African Front
The British South African army under Smuts continues to battle in Sudwest Afrika, looking to crush what is left of von Heydebrecks army. The Kenya garrison, let by Belgian Jules Dixmude prepares to transport to Nigeria by train to confront the menace of Lettow-Vorbeck, who has gone unchecked through the region.

Front Engagements
Lagos:
Day 2 – Lettow-Vorbeck continues to run amuck, slaughtering the last of the Lagos garrison numbering 5,200, taking only 800 casualties himself. With no commander, the soldiers are helpless and disorganized. German victory.

This sonofabitch is just killing us in this region and I don’t know if that will change when the Belgians arrive in Lagos at month’s end. I need to find a way to deal with him!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Front.JPG (330.3 KB, 12 views)