Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

did I miss something?

Am I being punked?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:43 AM   #503
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

I don't get in till after 7. I just wanted everything ready for my by the time I DO get in. Processing now.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:47 AM   #504
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

It is just weird, usually there are people hanging around waiting for the results. Very strange.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:50 AM   #505
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

This is gonna take awhile.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:53 AM   #506
DQ_BOY1000
Mascot

I am going to drive into work I will be around after that.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:56 AM   #507
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

haha, not surprised things are gonna take a while
Old 03-05-2013, 08:03 AM   #508
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

MURDER!

MURDER MOST FOUL!

Two bodies have been found this morning! Who can they be?
Old 03-05-2013, 08:13 AM   #509
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

As dawn approaches, you hear a scream, and a gunshot!

The guest throw on their robes, many who look quite tired, as if they've been up all night, and search the house. It is not hard to find.

Lying face down in the hallway with their throat cut is Prof...no, wait! That's not Professor Plum, though it certainly looks like him! Careful examination shows it is actually Monsieur Brunette!

Darth Vilus was Monsiuer Brunette - He could disguise himself as any other player and perform their action.

But wait...you heard a gunshot last night! You continue to search, and find a second victim! It's The Cop! He has a single shot to the forehead, and is very, very dead.

Chief Rum was The Cop. He could determine whether or not a person took a night action.

Day 2 has begun.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:16 AM   #510
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

ALSO!

Near the dawn, you hear chanting from another room. It seems that Madame Rose has conducted some form of Seance. It seems The Cook has been called back, to answer a single question.

"If you had a vote today, who would you vote for, and why?"

An eerie voice first asks if anyone wants leftover monkeys brains, then answers...

Chubby. He tried to call attention to everyone to watch how I would react to being in the lead playing off everyone knowing my actions in the last game. Personally I think he is a killer so I would vote for him. Oh wait, that's why I had voted for him! Also he voted for a revealed seer in the last minute when the game was pretty much over. Why the hell would you vote for a seer unless you were a wolf?

Old 03-05-2013, 08:17 AM   #511
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Geez, DV gets in the house and immediately gets whacked. Poor dude...
Old 03-05-2013, 08:17 AM   #512
hoopsguy
General Manager

Anyone want to take a stab at the differences in murder types here?
As in, murderers kill one way and other roles kill another?

Fontsian, any feedback to offer in terms of the Big 6 role and how these results align with what you have in your role PM?
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:20 AM   #513
Danny
Head Coach

Someone took a night action against me, my vote does not count today
Danny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:21 AM   #514
hoopsguy
General Manager

Darth is kind of an interesting choice. Autumn and I both show up in the evening along with Darth, but we're both here and Darth bites it?

If the Big 6 were hunting for their informants, they would have had no reason to hit Darth since he was pretty clearly an "other extra" by virtue of not being at the house to start.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:21 AM   #515
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

All result PMs should have gone out now. If anyone thinks they have not received information, please PM me.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:22 AM   #516
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Trust me, if I was a murderer I wouldn't be flipflopping on day 1 after I was safe from being lynched. Why draw more attention to myself?

I wonder how everyone elses night went? Mine was not as productive as I had hoped.
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:23 AM   #517
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Chief votes...

317 - Chief Rum votes JAG (murray 4, britrock88 4, Chubby 3, JAG 3, Zinto 1, Chief Rum 1, path12 1)
364 - Chief Rum unvotes JAG, votes britrock88 (britrock88 6, Chubby 5, murray 4, JAG 2, Chief Rum 2, path12 1)

DV votes...
292 - Darth Vilus votes britrock88 (murray 4, britrock88 4, Chubby 3, JAG 1, Zinto 1, Chief Rum 1, path12 1)
Old 03-05-2013, 08:24 AM   #518
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Darth is kind of an interesting choice. Autumn and I both show up in the evening along with Darth, but we're both here and Darth bites it?

If the Big 6 were hunting for their informants, they would have had no reason to hit Darth since he was pretty clearly an "other extra" by virtue of not being at the house to start.

Given that, DV is probably more likely murderer victim, but given CR's outspokenness, I could see him being a murderer victim too.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:27 AM   #519
Autumn
Head Coach

Interesting if one of the Big Six took their shot. Quite a gamble on the first night. I wonder if the Murderers share a kill, or each get their own.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:29 AM   #520
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

The following people have NOT arrived at the mansion yet, as of Day 2. They cannot be lynched yet, but they can vote and talk. They also cannot be targeted for night actions until I announce they have arrived.

- KatyLied
- bhlloy
- mauchow
- DaddyTorgo
- Saldana
- Danny
Old 03-05-2013, 08:29 AM   #521
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

It'd be a pretty lucky shot, but Miss Scarlet would have been the one that could kill CR (if all the Big Six have the same type of condition as we learned from font yesterday)
Old 03-05-2013, 08:32 AM   #522
Danny
Head Coach

Addendum, my vote does count today.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:32 AM   #523
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

At the bank for work so I won't be able to post til afternoon after this.

Oh, and vote autumn because why not?
Old 03-05-2013, 08:35 AM   #524
hoopsguy
General Manager

Bummer, had a question that I wanted to ask Chief Rum yesterday that I did not get around to ...

I'll throw this one out to the other remaining wolves from last game, I guess. Chief had suggested to me, by PM and I think later in the thread, that he thought the more talkative bulletsponge last game was somewhat of a wolf tell. Did you get a similar sense from his play on Day 1?

My takeaway from it was that he was enjoying the theme of last game. But he seemed more active again yesterday. Far be it for me to encourage someone to post less (I want all quiet players to talk more in thread, it makes it more fun) but I did want to get a sense of whether others shared CR's thought on bulletsponge as active poster in game being a wolf indicator?
Old 03-05-2013, 08:37 AM   #525
hoopsguy
General Manager

Final early morning thoughts ... snow day here, so I anticipate being in thread a decent amount. I'm in no hurry to vote, as I'm hoping our many roled players might have some data they can share that could help with the voting.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:37 AM   #526
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

I don't have any thoughts about it being an indicator, but he did end up voting for CR yesterday, for whatever that is worth.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:38 AM   #527
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

As far as bullet goes, I think it was just cause he wanted revenge on me. I didn't take it as any sort of tell.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:40 AM   #528
Autumn
Head Coach

Yeah, DV doesn't make sense as a choice for a Big 6, so I presume the Murderer(s) did him in. Knowing he wasn't a Big 6 or an informer, they will want to weed out the extra roles and give the others time to convert themselves. That's pretty smart. I'm not surprised I wasn't killed, since I had about six people vow to vote me yesterday.

One killed with a knife, one killed with a gun. I don't know if this will end up mattering, but it may point us to certain characters in the end.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:41 AM   #529
Danny
Head Coach

No wrench candlestick yet
Old 03-05-2013, 08:41 AM   #530
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Bummer, had a question that I wanted to ask Chief Rum yesterday that I did not get around to ...

I'll throw this one out to the other remaining wolves from last game, I guess. Chief had suggested to me, by PM and I think later in the thread, that he thought the more talkative bulletsponge last game was somewhat of a wolf tell. Did you get a similar sense from his play on Day 1?

My takeaway from it was that he was enjoying the theme of last game. But he seemed more active again yesterday. Far be it for me to encourage someone to post less (I want all quiet players to talk more in thread, it makes it more fun) but I did want to get a sense of whether others shared CR's thought on bulletsponge as active poster in game being a wolf indicator?

bulletsponge definitely pinged me yesterday, so I'm interested that you noticed this too. Not only being talkative, but he made a couple comments that kind of threw suspicion around at others. I'll look up what it was. I was going to change my vote to him last night actually but decided to just wait and see if he pinged me more.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:42 AM   #531
Danny
Head Coach

Someone tried to bribe me tonigjt to make my vote no count but it didn't work because I am not at the house yet.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:43 AM   #532
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Back to work (and read only)
Old 03-05-2013, 08:43 AM   #533
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

"I have a feeling that I'm in danger...."
Old 03-05-2013, 08:45 AM   #534
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

"...wait, the pig died? DINNER IN AN HOUR!"
Old 03-05-2013, 08:46 AM   #535
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge View Post
huh? why would you "hope to kill someone" if your a villager and not a wolf? this is weird

There were a couple posts like this. Doesn't look that bad looking back on it (this is in response to Fontisian's explanation of her ability) but it has that sort of wolf "gosh, shucks, I don't understand these rules but that sure doesn't sound good" thing that a lot of wolves do, hoping it will catch fire and they won't really be attached to it.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:47 AM   #536
bhlloy
Coordinator

Well shit sorry guys, I thought because I wasn't in the house I couldn't vote, then I see britrocks summary and I'm the only one who didn't. Yesterday was crazy, I'll try and contribute some more today.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:47 AM   #537
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Someone tried to bribe me tonigjt to make my vote no count but it didn't work because I am not at the house yet.

Well, I guess we definitely have evidence some people are not paying attention.

I wonder why someone would bother using that N1 anyway, assuming they can't do it every day.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:52 AM   #538
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

OK, gonna put this out there as I think it gives a decent bit of info to the village.

The theory about the big 6 having to kill their informant, at least in my case, is accurate. I am Mrs. Peacock, and if I night killed the cook I would turn wolf.

My plan was to vote Murray5y and see if he would be lynched, then reveal this info. I will be very up front in saying had Murray5y not been lynched I was going to kill him and become a wolf.

There is one thing that doesn't add up. I basically have to perform an action that searches for my informant. If I find them I kill them and become a wolf. I was able to perform this action every night prior to the cook being killed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
My power basically consists of "pick a player to kill and hope they meet the requirements." If they don't, nothing happens and my one-shot ability is wasted. Maybe CW will tell me some more info later, but for now that's all I know.

now fontisian states she has a one time ability to kill a player, and if that player is her informant she becomes a wolf. This is very different from the way I could have become a wolf.

I wanted to get this out there because now that the cook is dead I am basically a vanilla villager.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:59 AM   #539
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

So basically your role states that you do a search every time. If you find your informant, you kill them - otherwise nothing happens. Correct?
Old 03-05-2013, 09:15 AM   #540
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
OK, gonna put this out there as I think it gives a decent bit of info to the village.

The theory about the big 6 having to kill their informant, at least in my case, is accurate. I am Mrs. Peacock, and if I night killed the cook I would turn wolf.

My plan was to vote Murray5y and see if he would be lynched, then reveal this info. I will be very up front in saying had Murray5y not been lynched I was going to kill him and become a wolf.

There is one thing that doesn't add up. I basically have to perform an action that searches for my informant. If I find them I kill them and become a wolf. I was able to perform this action every night prior to the cook being killed.

now fontisian states she has a one time ability to kill a player, and if that player is her informant she becomes a wolf. This is very different from the way I could have become a wolf.

I wanted to get this out there because now that the cook is dead I am basically a vanilla villager.

how did you know so quickly that Murray5y was the cook?
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:21 AM   #541
DQ_BOY1000
Mascot

So this could have happened last night...

One of the Big 6 killed their informant... CR... and we now have another Murderer in our midst. The cop in the movie is on Scarlet's payroll and he is killed with the led pipe.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:25 AM   #542
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post

This is interesting. This is how I imagined hte rules would work for the Big Six. But then again, there's no reason for Fontisian to make this up and reveal under no pressure, especially if she's not really a Big Six and knows she'd get outed. Unless she's an Informer and figured this would hide her, but that's a rather convoluted move for D1.

I wouldn't put it past CW to have different rules for the different roles. But I also wouldn't put it past Lathum to be screwing with me somehow ;-)
Old 03-05-2013, 09:25 AM   #543
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post

He had came out and said he was (or at least led us to believe so with his posts about the menu and such)
Old 03-05-2013, 09:27 AM   #544
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

For Saldana

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrayyyyy View Post
I was told to present a menu for your characters at night… or else. I don’t feel like finding out what “else” means.

So here is what you can have for a late night snack tomorrow night.

Feel free to order at anytime. I fear that if no one orders anything he will not be pleased and I might find out what he meant way too soon.

1) 西米露
2) 豆腐花
3) 龜苓膏
4) 椰汁糕
5) 紅豆沙
6) 魚翅湯
7) 燕窩
Old 03-05-2013, 09:39 AM   #545
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerFanatic View Post
He had came out and said he was (or at least led us to believe so with his posts about the menu and such)

thanks PF, i totally missed that post
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:41 AM   #546
Autumn
Head Coach

This seems like a method to if not create a Circle of Trust, at least corral our murderers. With Lathum revealing himself, he hopefully can get scanned by somebody. With the Cop gone, there's another Big Six who should be able to reveal. He will either be a wolf or safe from conversion. If he doesn't reveal, he's likely a wolf. If he does, he can get scanned and cleared.

Speaking of which, where's Britrock.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:41 AM   #547
Autumn
Head Coach

I do wonder if there's some downside to the Big 6 revealing, if there might be other roles targeting them, but I don't have any evidence of that so far.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:43 AM   #548
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post

he posted a menu. Wasn't hard to figure it out from there
Old 03-05-2013, 09:44 AM   #549
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerFanatic View Post
So basically your role states that you do a search every time. If you find your informant, you kill them - otherwise nothing happens. Correct?

more or less. I have one minor ability that I'm not going to mention
Old 03-05-2013, 09:46 AM   #550
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
This seems like a method to if not create a Circle of Trust, at least corral our murderers. With Lathum revealing himself, he hopefully can get scanned by somebody. With the Cop gone, there's another Big Six who should be able to reveal. He will either be a wolf or safe from conversion. If he doesn't reveal, he's likely a wolf. If he does, he can get scanned and cleared.

Speaking of which, where's Britrock.

I would have to think that Miss Scarlet is a wolf at this point...it fits the explanation as to why The Cop bit it in the first place.