Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-23-2009, 11:18 PM   #301
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
I really hope we can have a Seattle FOFC get-together we were planning before. I would really like that right now.

you opened this can of worms, I have every right to my opinion on how people play the game.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:20 PM   #302
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

[quote=Schmidty;2056397]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I know right, but hey, maybe I am around because I can afford a washer and dryer so I don't need to grab some quarters and hit the tub-o-subs./QUOTE]

My washer just died. I can't put it in on my own in one day. I already have one being delivered. Why I'm telling you that, I have no idea.

You are truly a mean, pathetic little man. I can't believe I ever respected you.

dude, you attacked me. Not my fault you are so insecure you can't handle people being critical of your play.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:22 PM   #303
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Hot damn!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:23 PM   #304
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- then went on to tell me to get a life, etc...

did you think I would react favorably? And in a few hours or a day you will apologize for blowing up, make some lame Schmidty excuse and apologize like every other time you have blown up because you are a spineless little bitch.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:23 PM   #305
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
threadjack over, it's a poor move

You don't get a final last word on your way out. Come back post-game Ancient!

Old 06-23-2009, 11:23 PM   #306
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Great huh? A fight between a live dead guy and a dead live guy.

It's like matter and antimatter.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:23 PM   #307
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
you opened this can of worms, I have every right to my opinion on how people play the game.

I opened a can of worms by calling you on your constant insulting of my intelligence (while I ignored it)? It seems to me you were shoving the can in my face for over a week, and it looked like people were with me, even if they might not have agreed with my move. You have been bitter and rude. It's par for the course for you. I had a spat on FOFC in a long time, but it's no surprise that it was you that brought it about.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:25 PM   #308
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
#151 Abe voted Dubb and broke the four way tie
#154 Jag voted Martin D and broke the three way tie with him, Lathum and Barkeep
#158 Martin unvoted Lathum and voted Dubb.

At this point the vote is 4-3 Dubb/Martin

Then in #162 Abe unvoted Dubb and voted Schmidty. This happened after Lathum had been dropped from the main discussion and only had one vote.

Then in #165 Abe unvoted Schmidty and voted Dubb again since Schmidty checked in.

After that candidates were pretty clearly established, so it's hard to read much into any votes at that point.

I think a wolf would want to establish and early vote on Dubb especially with Lathum potentially on the block and his vote already on Martin.

Because of this, my suspicion list is primarly BK, Autumn, Abe and Jag. BK and Autumn for their early voted on Dubb and Abe and Jag for establishing Martin and Dubb as the candidates instead of Lathum.

That seems fair. I can;t argue that.

Old 06-23-2009, 11:26 PM   #309
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I opened a can of worms by calling you on your constant insulting of my intelligence .

If the shoe fits.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:26 PM   #310
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
dola- I guess you have a right to be annoyed, you actually contributed something for the first time is 4 years and I should have been proud of you for making that breakthrough.

Well done.

Wow, this is WAY over the line Lathum.

Old 06-23-2009, 11:28 PM   #311
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post

He doesn't stop. I wish BK were here. Lathum deserves a boxing. Schmidty probably a slap on the wrist, too, but it's obvious Schmidty is reacting, while Lathum is flat being a dick.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:28 PM   #312
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
You know what? I've been silent about this so far, asshole. But I'm sick and tired of your whiny ass bitching. You sound like a fucking broken record, and it's getting old. You want to get on my ass, fine. But to keep insulting me is beyond rude. Shut the fuck up already.

I did what I did because of the posts that Tyrith made within the hour or so before the lynch (and his prior ones), and the fact that he was OBVIOUSLY pushing me in a certain direction. I made a call, and I wouldn't regret it even if I had gotten it wrong. If you don't like it, shove it up your ass.

I disagree with you a lot, but I've always liked you too. But at this point, I'm tired of your act. You are an asshole.

Quote:

and Schmidtys first post isn't?
Old 06-23-2009, 11:28 PM   #313
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

My two cents, Lathum was obviously attacking Schmidity in a backhanded sort of way, Schmidity called him on it, but used language a bit over the top, and then Lathum exploded. Schmididididity aI agree with your sentiment, but I think you escalated too son. Lathum, i think you went to bad places. Everybody cool down and take a breather.

Old 06-23-2009, 11:29 PM   #314
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

apart from the bitch fight...i just caught up...ill be in with thoughts soon.
nfg22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:29 PM   #315
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
dola- then went on to tell me to get a life, etc...

did you think I would react favorably? And in a few hours or a day you will apologize for blowing up, make some lame Schmidty excuse and apologize like every other time you have blown up because you are a spineless little bitch.

You just continue to prove how big of an ass you are.

Why should I apologize? You have been the one being insulting the entire time. I finally got sick of it.

Yes, I do hate conflict. And I do hate having people as my enemies. If that makes me "spineless", so be it. I get mad (not as much now as the past), but then I realize how silly it is in the long run. However, you have mad it clear, that you have not nothing but contempt for me. That's fine, but I'm not taking it up the ass anymore.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:29 PM   #316
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
and Schmidtys first post isn't?

Schmidty's right, though. You have been dropping crap on that move now for more than a week. Time to let it go, you know?

Old 06-23-2009, 11:30 PM   #317
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
He doesn't stop. I wish BK were here. Lathum deserves a boxing. Schmidty probably a slap on the wrist, too, but it's obvious Schmidty is reacting, while Lathum is flat being a dick.

are you fucking kidding me?

He attacks me, calls me an asshole, tells me I have no life, calls me a whiny bitch and I am the one being a dick and he is the one reacting? And all after I said the thread jack was over?

gimme a break.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:31 PM   #318
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I think it's best if everyone myself included just sets this aside for now.

Schmidity, lathum was obviously attacking yoyur play, no queitson, but you got take a breather, take a break. You can rise to the bait.

Lathum, you are dead, and you are dropping bombs all over. Please leave the thread for now.

Everybody else, I contributed, I regret it, I think we all need to back off and cool down.

Old 06-23-2009, 11:31 PM   #319
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
are you fucking kidding me?

He attacks me, calls me an asshole, tells me I have no life, calls me a whiny bitch and I am the one being a dick and he is the one reacting? And all after I said the thread jack was over?

gimme a break.

You can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen, bub. You deserved everything you got.

Old 06-23-2009, 11:32 PM   #320
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I think it's best if everyone myself included just sets this aside for now.

Schmidity, lathum was obviously attacking yoyur play, no queitson, but you got take a breather, take a break. You can rise to the bait.

Lathum, you are dead, and you are dropping bombs all over. Please leave the thread for now.

Everybody else, I contributed, I regret it, I think we all need to back off and cool down.

Fair enough by me.

Old 06-23-2009, 11:33 PM   #321
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
You just continue to prove how big of an ass you are.

Why should I apologize? You have been the one being insulting the entire time. I finally got sick of it.

Yes, I do hate conflict. And I do hate having people as my enemies. If that makes me "spineless", so be it. I get mad (not as much now as the past), but then I realize how silly it is in the long run. However, you have mad it clear, that you have not nothing but contempt for me. That's fine, but I'm not taking it up the ass anymore.

Jesus Christ dude, I even reached out to you and told you most of my comments about last game were for game purposes. I have no contempt for you and never had. You were the one who escalated this, not me.

Quote:
Schmidty's right, though. You have been dropping crap on that move now for more than a week. Time to let it go, you know?

I did let it go. The fact a similar move was made brought it back up.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:34 PM   #322
Danny
Head Coach

Can you guys take this to PM if it is going to continue? Let's not poo poo all over Jackal's game.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:34 PM   #323
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
You can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen, bub. You deserved everything you got.

that laughable.

Your defending Schmidty while telling me I can't take the heat?

I can take heat, but people shouldn't turn into little bitches or defend little bitches when they get it back.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:35 PM   #324
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Lathum please leave The Jackal's game, this is not about Labyrinth II anymore. I know you are pissed that you got killed out of the blue, but you need to take a break and stop posting this stuff in The Jackal's game thread

Old 06-23-2009, 11:36 PM   #325
Schmidty
Coordinator

Here - Yes, I am sorry for my initial swearing and such. I shouldn't have done that, and I regret it. In fact, I should have just been the better man, and ignored his jabs. I would even apologize for the anger, but I refuse to do so to a person that calls me spineless.

With that, I will stop this, and let the game go on.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:36 PM   #326
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

Anyone else notice that the roles say "2-3 telepaths" Im nto saying it means we have a wolf false claiming but it could.

Also, Im not ready to put martin in the CoT because I dont like killing one to scan another, but Lathum was bad. Then again, the real Nostradamus could come out and kill another bad guy, so I think Martin is about 90 percent clear.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:36 PM   #327
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Thanks for the calm down Schmidty

Old 06-23-2009, 11:37 PM   #328
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

By the way sorry for the wrong vote...I knew the rules...I just wasnt thinking..
Old 06-23-2009, 11:38 PM   #329
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
So there are 16 roles listed (with 3 telepaths), the others will be added tonight.

Here NFG, also while I don't like referring to PM's, it also said in my PM that there were three of us.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:39 PM   #330
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Here NFG, also while I don't like referring to PM's, it also said in my PM that there were three of us.

Thanks...I wasnt even thinking that there was a fake wolf...I just like to look at all possibilities..
Old 06-23-2009, 11:41 PM   #331
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I already apologized to Jackal via AIM but I won't apologize for responding when someone attacks me.

Schmidty could have easily PM'd me, so don't put this on me. Schmidty knew I would respond and in a bad way.

He acted like a child, so in turn I responded like a child.

This will be my last post in this game, and probably in the werewolf forum.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:41 PM   #332
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfg22 View Post
Anyone else notice that the roles say "2-3 telepaths" Im nto saying it means we have a wolf false claiming but it could.

Also, Im not ready to put martin in the CoT because I dont like killing one to scan another, but Lathum was bad. Then again, the real Nostradamus could come out and kill another bad guy, so I think Martin is about 90 percent clear.

How dare you! Talking about the game.

FTR, I hear ya on Martin, but I think he gets a pass for now. We have enough candidates, IMO, to give him a little space for now. We can come back to him later if need be.

Old 06-23-2009, 11:43 PM   #333
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
How dare you! Talking about the game.

FTR, I hear ya on Martin, but I think he gets a pass for now. We have enough candidates, IMO, to give him a little space for now. We can come back to him later if need be.

For sure...Im all out of suspicions at this point
Old 06-23-2009, 11:52 PM   #334
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfg22 View Post
For sure...Im all out of suspicions at this point

Yeah, I would say "suspicions" is very light in supply at the moment. We're just not far enough into the game for that. But we do have an unusual number of guys who are fairly proven to be villagers at this point, and that alone helps us pick from the dwindling pool.

Old 06-23-2009, 11:54 PM   #335
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

OK, Im out for tonight. I'm a bit wearied of this evening's drama. See all of you beautiful people in the morning!!

Old 06-24-2009, 12:04 AM   #336
The Jackal
Coordinator

The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:10 AM   #337
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Also to note MartinD casted the second vote on Lathum and Lathum voted for MartinD helping him to be a candidate. I think it is unlikely MartinD puts that vote on Lathum as a wolf and vice verse, so while he is not cleared, we can probably look elsewhere for now.

Before my internet went down I considered voting Lathum because of his initial comment stating it was strange people checked in as vanilla villagers. Its something I didn't notice at all. BK agreed with lathum here which I also found odd as I still hadn't noticed this. BK might be someone worth checking out.

And by the end of the day I was singing a very different tune.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:16 AM   #338
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I'm closing the thread for until morning when I wake up. I apologize to Jackal for the impact that has on his game. But tonight is a problem. Further action might be in the works.

~Barkeep49, YFWWM
Old 06-24-2009, 12:20 AM   #339
The Jackal
Coordinator

Continue to send in any leftover movements or actions for the noon deadline, hopefully the situation will be resolved before then.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:24 AM   #340
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Jackal has informed me if you are someone (like CR sometimes is) who can't vote later in the day he will accept votes via PM. If you're someone who will be around please wait.

~BK, YFWWM
Old 06-24-2009, 08:25 AM   #341
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Looks like we're back up.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:32 AM   #342
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
And by the end of the day I was singing a very different tune.

I'll check up on this. And while you were on my list, there is someone else I am likely to vote for today. I will wait until after the night time to go there though.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:36 AM   #343
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

I think we look towards Barkeep today as was noted earlier by someone (frankly I don't want to read back through all the blowing up and lose respect for people so i'm not going to just to see who it was) based on his reaction to the "vanilla villager" stuff.

so we have the 3 telepaths (danny, hoops, myself), ntn, and dubb all cleared at this point? That's 5. That's pretty damn good.

Nice to get rid of the ancient of earth - when reading the rules that was the one i was most concerned with. frustrating for the ancients though - but that's the nature of being a wolf. sometimes you can do nothing to arouse suspiscion and just get whacked out of the blue. sucks, but it's the way things go sometimes.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:37 AM   #344
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

oh you were singing a different tone BK? ohhh okay

*rescinds a bit of my "look at barkeep" declaration
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:43 AM   #345
Danny
Head Coach

dubb 8 (BK 102, Autumn 141, Martin 158, Abe 165, Pass 167, ntn 185, lerriuqs 190, hoops 198)
Martin 7 (nfg 135, Lathum 144, JAG 154, Chief Rum 178, Tyrith 184, RendeR 191, Schmidty 207)
BK 2 (dubb 103, Thomkal 146)

Not Voted - DT, Danny
Vote count as of post #150

Lathum 2 (ntn 99, Martin 127)
dubb 2 (BK 102, Autumn 141)
Martin 2 (nfg 135, Lathum 144)
BK 2 (dubb 103, Thomkal 146)
ntn 1 (Tyrith 92)
#151 Abe voted Dubb and broke the four way tie
#154 Jag voted Martin D and broke the three way tie with him, Lathum and Barkeep
#158 Martin unvoted Lathum and voted Dubb.

At this point the vote is 4-3 Dubb/Martin

Then in #162 Abe unvoted Dubb and voted Schmidty. This happened after Lathum had been dropped from the main discussion and only had one vote.

Then in #165 Abe unvoted Schmidty and voted Dubb again since Schmidty checked in.

After that candidates were pretty clearly established, so it's hard to read much into any votes at that point.

I think a wolf would want to establish and early vote on Dubb especially with Lathum potentially on the block and his vote already on Martin.

Because of this, my suspicion list is primarly BK, Autumn, Abe and Jag. BK and Autumn for their early voted on Dubb and Abe and Jag for establishing Martin and Dubb as the candidates instead of Lathum.
I'm interested in seeing who broke this tie and established Dubb and Martin as the two candidates.
I. Lathum - blown up by the inferno device night 1 - Ancient of Earth
II. dubb93 - lynched day 1 - Phoenix
III. RendeR
IV. ntndeacon - Inferno Hunter
V. Autumn
VI. Abe Sargent
VII. Schmidty
VIII. JAG
IX. hoopsguy - Telepath
X. lerriuqs
XI. Danny - Telepath
XII. Barkeep49
XIII. Chief Rum
XIV. Tyrith
XV. MartinD
XVI. Thomkal
XVII. Passacaglia
XVIII. DaddyTorgo - Telepath
XIX. nfg22

Just posting it on the new page, like DT, don't really want to revisit page 6
Old 06-24-2009, 08:59 AM   #346
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
oh you were singing a different tone BK? ohhh okay

*rescinds a bit of my "look at barkeep" declaration
Sarcastic or sincere? If sarcastic, I would point out my stating of Martin as Nostradamus around 9:50 last night.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:59 AM   #347
Barkeep49
Coordinator

The game thread is indeed back open as has been noticed.

The moral of last night's story is that if you have a problem with someone it is not to go on in a game thread. What happened last night shouldn't go on anywhere. In a situation like that there are no winners, just losers of varying degrees.

The closeness of players is what makes this a great place to play WW. Of course that means that there are people who are going to get on each others nerves (and I don't exempt myself from that). We should be all mature enough around here to know of proper ways of dealing with that aggravation and if you are having a problem dealing with it, come to me.

~Barkeep49, YFWWM
Old 06-24-2009, 09:00 AM   #348
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Sarcastic or sincere? If sarcastic, I would point out my stating of Martin as Nostradamus around 9:50 last night.
I had missed post 342 when I posted this.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:09 AM   #349
Autumn
Head Coach

This was fantastic, nice job ntn. It's going to take a while to wrap my head around what we can get out of this.

Last edited by Barkeep49 : 06-24-2009 at 09:17 AM.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:14 AM   #350
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

First off, just a great result from last night. Is this some kind of record with 4-5 almost 100% cleared villagers coming into day 2?

In retrospect, my vote looks really bad. Just to expand on what I said when I voted for Martin, when BarKeep asked MartinD why Lathum and nfg spoke up to say Lathum was a pretty easy target, it seemed to me like Lathum was getting set up. Bad call on my part. The timing makes it look worse, but I mainly wanted to make sure I would get a vote in at all as I had to pick up my daughter and met with a contractor after bringing her home.

Other thoughts, judging from his comments, it does seem logical that Martin is Nostradamus, which means we would get an extra scan. My question is, would it make sense for him to reveal if one of the people under suspicion is on his list as well (maybe not until closer to lynch deadline)? I don't know that it would be a good idea to say everyone he has, but at least this way if we take out a villager we can get a scan out of it. Considering we already have a significant trust list, there's got to be good odds of finding a wolf with a scan or at the least we add to the list.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote