Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-12-2011, 10:38 PM   #1
cmp
Pro Rookie

TCY/FOF Interactive Dynasty - 2013 - Season 4

Welcome to the 2013 season, season #4, of the TCY/FOF Interactive Dynasty. We now have a few juniors who should be getting a good amount of playing time, a few sophomores who are hoping to get on the field, some redshirt freshmen hoping their coaches think they can contribute right away and our brand new freshmen, most of who will be redshirted.

If you wish to have a player in a future recruiting class head on over to the sign-up thread.

TCY/FOF Interactive Dynasty - Sign-Up Thread - Front Office Football Central

cmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:56 PM   #2
MrBug708
Head Coach

Not relly happy about waiting 4 years to start
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:32 PM   #3
cmp
Pro Rookie

2013 - College Preseason

Clyde Harp - cmp - Michigan State - Junior

Harp is the Spartans #1 OLB this season, his junior year. His rating jumped up quite a bit. Watch for Harp to be a force in the Big Ten.

Rob Nielsen - Coffee Warlord - UCLA - (RS) Sophomore

Nielsen should once again be the Bruins' starter this season, you'd have to question the coaching if he wasn't after his great freshmen season. But, UCLA has another talented quarterback and the battle is actually very close.

Izulde Jestor - Izulde - Wisconsin - Junior

I have it on good authority that Izulde and coach Bret Bielema are not exactly on the best of terms. Jestor is a highly talented back but finds himself stuck behind two other running backs on the Wisconsin roster. Hopefully he finds the field.

Will Brown - vex - Tennessee - Junior

Brown is still the Vol's backup running back. One of the nation's best running back is ahead of him. So it looks like Brown will have one more year as a backup before he gets to be the man in his senior year. Brown might be the best backup running in all of college football.

Chas Swaggs - Swaggs - Pitt - (RS) Sophomore

Swaggs is the #1 corner on the Panthers roster and will look to lock down the opponents top receivers. Hopefully the Panthers can make it to a bowl game this season.

Brian Butts - Ragone - UCLA - (RS) Sophomore

Bad news out of UCLA. Butts will not be eligible to play this season due to academic issues. A top high school recruit, Butts has had nothing but problems so far in college. He is talented and should be able to bounce back and have a great final two seasons at UCLA.

Jace Hunter - Travis - Notre Dame - Junior

Entering his 3rd season as Notre Dame's starting quarterback, Jace Hunter is one the nation's best. He has Notre Dame primed for a run at the national championship.

Moe Farley - kobe360x - Texas - (RS) Sophomore

Farley had a terrific freshmen season and hopes to be even better this year. Texas fell off down the stretch last season but with Farley more experienced they will be tough.

David Gonzalez - kingfc22 - UCLA - (RS) Sophomore

It may be a tough year for Gonzalez to find a lot of catches. He will be the 4th receiver on a talented UCLA receiving group. Maybe he can have a little talk with Nielsen.

Dean Hoo - law90026 -Florida State - (RS) Sophomore

Hoo is the Seminoles top kicker. If Florida State didn't score so many touchdowns maybe he'd be able to kick a few more field goals.

Deion Prescott - MrBug708 - Notre Dame - (RS) Freshmen

Prescott will be the backup quarterback to Jace Hunter this season. Hunter has two seasons of playing time left so Prescott should get a full two years as a starter. Unless Hunter decides to turn pro after this season.

Craig Ingram - DanGarion - Stanford - (RS) Freshmen

Stanford will hand over the reigns to Ingram right away this season. He is extremely talented for a freshmen so it should be an exciting season.

Andrew Foley - PackerFanatic - Texas A&M - (RS) Freshmen

Playing time will be extremely tough to get for Foley this season. He is the 6th receiver on the depth chart.

Dave Russ - Tasan - Texas A&M - (RS) Freshmen

Russ will get the chance to start right away for the Aggies. One of the most talented freshmen in the country.

Max Power - johnnyshaka - Florida State - Sophomore

Power, who is a sophomore after having his redshirt lifted will be the Seminoles #2 tight end. He should get a few catches.

Nick Thomas - MacroGuru - Arizona State - Sophomore

After a great freshmen season Thomas will be the star of the Sun Devils defense. Hopefully Arizona State has more success.

Wahoo McDaniel - wahoomac - Miami (FL) - (RS) Freshmen

McDaniel will be the Hurricanes #2 running back and should find some carries. He is very talented.

Ches O'Peake - chesopeake - Maryland - (RS) Freshmen

O'Peake will start the year as Maryland's 3rd ILB. He should get a few plays every game.

Mike Ritschel - General Mike - Notre Dame - (RS) Freshmen

Ritschel won't have much of a chance to make an impact as the Irish's 4th corner.

Barry White - Jon - Michigan - (RS) Freshmen

White gets the starting job right away for Michigan. We'll see what he can do for the Wolverines.

Dan Ertmann - illinifan999 - Southern Miss - Freshmen

Ertmann will get a chance to be Southern Mississippi's backup quarterback. He's hoping for some blowouts to get some snaps.

John Kastos - kastos - Wisconsin - Freshmen

Kastos will be the Badgers third TE. Not sure why they are not redshirting him.

All other freshmen will redshirt.

Last edited by cmp : 01-12-2011 at 11:36 PM.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:36 PM   #4
cmp
Pro Rookie

2013 - High School Recruits

Old 01-12-2011, 11:48 PM   #5
cmp
Pro Rookie

2013 - Preseason Top 25

Old 01-12-2011, 11:51 PM   #6
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

redshirting? well crap. it's gonna be a long season on the bench.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:18 AM   #7
bbgunn
College Benchwarmer

Location: Osaka, Japan via Honolulu, Hawaii via Birmingham, Alabama
You put Kaji Chagulia on the spreadsheet for my player. Otherwise, this is an excellent dynasty, cmp. Keep it up!
Old 01-13-2011, 12:27 AM   #8
cmp
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbgunn View Post
You put Kaji Chagulia on the spreadsheet for my player. Otherwise, this is an excellent dynasty, cmp. Keep it up!

Will get it fixed for ya next update.
Old 01-13-2011, 07:52 AM   #9
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

6th WR?! Really?! Come on A&M - you need me!
PackerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 08:18 AM   #10
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

The Golden Arm wants at least 4 WR's on the field at all times. That'll get my boy Gonzalez in the action.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:42 AM   #11
kingfc22
Head Coach

Damnit. I dropped from #3 to #4. This is not good. Too much partying during the summer in Tijuana for me.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:01 PM   #12
Izulde
Head Coach

Still stuck at #3. Oh well, more time to hang out on State Street, I guess.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:30 PM   #13
cmp
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22 View Post
Damnit. I dropped from #3 to #4. This is not good. Too much partying during the summer in Tijuana for me.

One guy ahead of you was suspended last season so he became eligible this season and no one graduated.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:37 PM   #14
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp View Post
One guy ahead of you was suspended last season so he became eligible this season and no one graduated.

I guess suspensions at UCLA are common place.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:47 PM   #15
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22 View Post
I guess suspensions at UCLA are common place.

Don't you DARE jinx me.
Old 01-13-2011, 03:20 PM   #16
Jon
High School Varsity

"Mike Ritschel - General Mike - Notre Dame - (RS) Freshmen

Ritschel won't have much of a chance to make an impact as the Irish's 4th corner. ""

Should've come to Michigan.....
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:01 AM   #17
cmp
Pro Rookie

There wont be any updates until late tonight but there will be quite a few updates this weekend.
Old 01-14-2011, 04:24 PM   #18
cmp
Pro Rookie

2013 - College Week 1

Week 1 Highlights

Clyde Harp had a good game, 8 tackles and an interception, as Michigan State beat Notre Dame, 20-17. Jace Hunter was 19-26 for 244 yards, 2 touchdowns and the one pick thrown to Harp.

Moe Farley had a decent start. 20-35 for 322 yards, 3 td's, but also 3 picks and Texas lost 7 to LSU.

Craig Ingram didn't have to do much as Stanford rolled. He was 5-9 for 137 yards, a td and a pick.

Last edited by cmp : 01-15-2011 at 01:21 PM.
Old 01-14-2011, 06:31 PM   #19
bbgunn
College Benchwarmer

Craig Ingram would have had more picks had I been in the starting lineup for Temple.

Seriously, how does Temple redshirt me? Do they know who I am?
Old 01-15-2011, 01:21 PM   #20
cmp
Pro Rookie

2013 - High School Recruiting Week 1

Old 01-15-2011, 01:37 PM   #21
cmp
Pro Rookie

2013 - College Week 2

Week 2 Highlights

Rob Nielsen and the Bruins got off to a good start with a 73-7 win over San Jose State. Nielsen was 18-26 for 262 yards, 3 tds, and a pick. David Gonzalez is proving to be a big player receiver as he caught 2 passes for 105 yards and a touchdown.

Good first game for Chas Swaggs as Pitt beat Bowling Green, 44-10. Swaggs had 6 tackles and an interception.

Solid week #2 for Craig Ingram despite two interceptions. He was 14-23 for 301 yards and 3 touchdowns in a 27-24 win.

Wahoo McDaniel played well, 10 carries for 69 yards as the 2nd string running back for Miami. But the Hurricanes were destroyed by Michigan 45-3. Michigan was led by freshmen quarterback Barry White who was 18-26 for 268 yards and 3 touchdowns.
Old 01-15-2011, 02:24 PM   #22
Dolemite73
High School Varsity

Interesting draw. What are Rudy Ray Moore's college priorities? And I think he likes alcohol and pre-marital sex a bit much to go to BYU.......
Dolemite73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 02:46 PM   #23
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Ahh, the good ole 'bomb it out to Gonzalez' play. Works like a charm.
Old 01-15-2011, 02:54 PM   #24
cmp
Pro Rookie

Will Brown had a decent game, only 45 yards on 15 carries but he did run for a score. He also caught 4 passes for 36 yards and 2 touchdowns. Tennessee lost however, 38-23 to West Virginia.

Moe Farley is looking good again this season. In the 41-21 Texas win Farley was 18-29 for 200 yards and 4 touchdowns.

Nick Thomas did all he could, 12 tackles and 2 passes defended but Arizona State lost again, 31-21 to San Diego State.

Wahoo McDaniel looked good in limited work, 6 carries for 91 yards and a touchdown. Miami was blown out though for the second straight week.

Barry White
has a had a terrific start as he went 18-25 for 338 yards and 5 touchdowns in Michigan's 45-6 win over Notre Dame.
Old 01-15-2011, 04:11 PM   #25
cmp
Pro Rookie

2013 - High School Recruiting Week 3

Old 01-15-2011, 04:12 PM   #26
cmp
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolemite73 View Post
Interesting draw. What are Rudy Ray Moore's college priorities? And I think he likes alcohol and pre-marital sex a bit much to go to BYU.......

Team Prestige and Academics.
Old 01-15-2011, 05:07 PM   #27
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
Ahh, the good ole 'bomb it out to Gonzalez' play. Works like a charm.

Hopefully we take advantage of that play against the Huskies. Time to assert our dominance in the Pac-10.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:10 PM   #28
cmp
Pro Rookie

2013 - Week 4 College

Week 4 Highlights

It was a FOFC Quarterback battle as UCLA and Michigan squared off. Numbers, Michigan quarterback Barry White got the better of the matchup. But at the end of the day, UCLA was the team that came away with the hard fought win, 30-27. White was 22-34 for 297 yards and 3 touchdowns. Rob Nielsen was 18-27 for 246 yards and a pick.

Great game for Chas Swaggs as Pitt crushed Eastern Michigan. Cwaggs had 3 tackles and returned an interception for a touchdown.

Craig Ingram has been great so far, 12-20 for 144 yards and 3 touchdowns today in Stanford's win.

Mike Ritchsel got some playing time today and made good use of it with 5 tackles.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:14 PM   #29
cmp
Pro Rookie

2013 - Week 4 Recruiting

Old 01-15-2011, 08:01 PM   #30
bbgunn
College Benchwarmer

Temple is da bomb!
Old 01-15-2011, 09:05 PM   #31
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Looks like Sterling is considering mostly local. For the record, I had no idea where White Oak, TX was until I went to Google Maps.

Since I wasted a few minutes of my life, I'll share that pain with the rest of you

White Oak, TX is about 2 hours east of Dallas, just off of I-20. It's a suburb of Longview, if such a thing can exist. Below are some facts about it, care of wikipedia:
  • White Oak is a city in Gregg County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,624 at the 2000 census.
  • The largest graduating class from White Oak High School was the class of 2007 graduating with a total of 108 people, they were also the first class to have over 100 people.
  • An awfully high (to me) 4 NFL players are listed as White Oak natives:
SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 09:40 PM   #32
johnnyshaka
College Benchwarmer

FSU has 186 points in 3 games and as the 2nd TE, Max Power, doesn't have a single catch. Ouch.
johnnyshaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 10:01 PM   #33
cmp
Pro Rookie

2013 - Week 5 College

Week 5 Highlights

UCLA continues their strong start with a very good 28-20 win over Stanford. Rob Nielsen was terrific, 22-31 for 364 yards and 4 touchdowns. He threw 2 passes for 37 yards to David Gonzalez. For Stanford, Craig Ingram had his worst outing of his career, 13-29 for 200 yards, 2 tds and 2 picks.

Texas A&M improved to 3-0 as Dave Russ had the best game of his young career. 3 tackles and 1 sack.

If it wasn't for Nick Thomas who knows how many more points opponents would put up on Arizona State. He had 11 tackles, 3 for loss, but Arizona State was crushed, 59-7.

After an amazing start to the season, Barry White's rise to stardom came to a screeching halt. 6-23 for 49 yards and 5 interceptions in a 37-12 loss to Wisconsin.
Old 01-15-2011, 10:06 PM   #34
cmp
Pro Rookie

2013 - Week 5 Rankings

Old 01-15-2011, 10:11 PM   #35
cmp
Pro Rookie

2013 - Week 5 Recruiting

Old 01-15-2011, 10:49 PM   #36
AnalBumCover
College Starter

Dex Morgan - a Trojan? Blech.
Old 01-15-2011, 11:35 PM   #37
bbgunn
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
Looks like Sterling is considering mostly local. For the record, I had no idea where White Oak, TX was until I went to Google Maps.

Since I wasted a few minutes of my life, I'll share that pain with the rest of you

White Oak, TX is about 2 hours east of Dallas, just off of I-20. It's a suburb of Longview, if such a thing can exist. Below are some facts about it, care of wikipedia:
  • White Oak is a city in Gregg County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,624 at the 2000 census.
  • The largest graduating class from White Oak High School was the class of 2007 graduating with a total of 108 people, they were also the first class to have over 100 people.
  • An awfully high (to me) 4 NFL players are listed as White Oak natives:
SI

I feel smarter now. Thankx!
Old 01-15-2011, 11:44 PM   #38
bbgunn
College Benchwarmer

Continuing off of what sterlingice did...

There's only one known NFLer from the Bronx:
* Art Donovan - Hall of Fame DT. Played mainly for the Baltimore Colts in the 50s. Went to 5 Pro Bowls.
Old 01-15-2011, 11:46 PM   #39
kingfc22
Head Coach

#1 baby. Bring on those damn Huskies!
Old 01-16-2011, 08:35 AM   #40
Jon
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp View Post
After an amazing start to the season, Barry White's rise to stardom came to a screeching halt. 6-23 for 49 yards and 5 interceptions in a 37-12 loss to Wisconsin.

It was the playcalling, I tell you!
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:01 AM   #41
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

I think it's about time I start writing my Heisman acceptance speech.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:48 AM   #42
cmp
Pro Rookie

2013 - Week 6 College

Week 6 Highlights

Rob Nielsen went 15-26 for 267 yards and 2 touchdowns as UCLA moved to 4-0.

Craig Ingram had a greay day at Stanford beat Oregon 44-10. Ingram was 17-21 for 253 yards and 4 touchdowns.

Arizona State beat Oregon State, 20-6 as Nick Thomas had 10 tackles and an interception.

Barry White bounced back from his horrible game as he went 22-34 for 423 yards and 3 touchdowns.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:49 AM   #43
cmp
Pro Rookie

2013 - Week 6 Recruiting

Old 01-16-2011, 10:53 AM   #44
MacroGuru
Coordinator

So Nick Thomas is getting all the pt because obviously ASU's offense sucks donkey balls.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:56 AM   #45
cmp
Pro Rookie

2013 - Week 6 Rankings

Old 01-16-2011, 11:03 AM   #46
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Rice it is. I don't see us in the Top 25, well, ever. So that drama is out the window. I was kindof hoping for A&M so I could join some of the others in the dynasty.

True story: Rice was one of the two places I applied for and got rejected. Pretty much everyone in Houston applies for Rice and they have a strict local quota. Probably a good thing, too, as it wouldn't have been a good fit, looking back.

I guess this means Sterling Silvers join the C-USA rivalry between Maury Ott and Dan Ertmann.

SI

Old 01-16-2011, 03:34 PM   #47
cmp
Pro Rookie

2013 - College Week 7

Week 7 Highlights

Rob Nielsen continued his great season as he went 17-19 for 331 yards and 2 touchdowns in a 42-24 win over Arizona.

Dave Russ played well again for Texas A&M, getting 4 tackles and a half a sack.

12 more tackles for Nick Thomas, but another loss for Arizona State.

Two straight great games for Barry White as he went 19-24 for 277 yards and 4 touchdowns.
Old 01-16-2011, 03:35 PM   #48
cmp
Pro Rookie

2013 - Recruiting Week 7

Old 01-16-2011, 03:41 PM   #49
cmp
Pro Rookie

2013 - Week 7 Rankings

Old 01-16-2011, 04:39 PM   #50
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Wait- East Carolina at #10 in the country? Who did they beat?

SI