Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-25-2011, 09:42 AM   #51
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2013 Season

Week 3
  • Timpivew WR Randal Madison has received offers from College of Eastern Utah and Hawaii. North Carolina contacted but has yet to offer.
  • Timpview S Lawrence Shepard is still sitting on offers from Arkansas State and Snow College
Weber State RB Rob Willis had 1 kick return for 14 yards in a 42-15 loss to Alabama-Birmingham

In a triple overtime thriller, Westminster G Marty Patel went 1 Key Run Block out of 5 Key Run Opportunities and allowed 1 Sack in the OT loss to BYU.

NFL

The Buffalo Bills visit the Kansas City Chiefs and leave with a 23 - 16 loss. A 4th quarter let down is what happened here. OLB Ted Stoermer was nowhere to be found this game as he was double teamed and looked lost in this game.

Week 4
  • Timpivew WR Randal Madison has received offers from Maryland, North Carolina State and UTEP. His stats so far are 8 Games Played, 51 Receptions, 1095 yards and 4 TDs. He has decided to Visit North Carolina State.
  • Timpview S Lawrence Shepard has had no change in his offers and his stats so far are 8 Games Played, 50 Tackles, 2 Sacks and 8 Interceptions.
In a 42-17 loss to Oregon State, Weber State RB Rob Willis was an under performer and did not generate any stats.

NFL

The Cleveland Browns are taking on the Buffalo Bills at The Ralph and it wasn't a friendly environment. The Bills have yet to shake the 4th qtr issues but still won 24-13. OLB Ted Stoermer had a good day as he had to pick up the slack with injured OLB Phillip Wheeler out for 14 weeks.

BuffaloTackAsstSackRPlayPPlay
OLB Ted Stoermer501.01331
BuffaloSackBlockHurryKnockPPlay
OLB Ted Stoermer1.002031

Week 5
  • Timpivew WR Randal Madison received offers from Arizona State, Army and Toledo. His stats so far are 9 Games Played, 57 Receptions, 1236 yards and 4 TDs. Right now, Army has the best rating in his major, Linguistics at a 96, followed by Snow College (86) and Weber State (80).
  • Timpview S Lawrence Shepard has had no change in his offers and his stats so far are 9 Games Played, 57 Tackles, 2 Sacks and 9 Interceptions.
What has happened to this former top ranked Westminster team? They dropped a game big time to conference rival Weber State. In the 42-14 loss G Marty Patel had 1 Key Run Block out of 3 Key Run Opportunities and allowed 1 Sack. On the other team, Weber State RB Rob Willis had 1 Special Teams Tackle.

NFL

The Buffalo Bills traveled down to Florida to play conference foe Miami. It was a brutal game that was all about defense and went into OT. The Bills won this game 13-7. OLB Ted Stoermer was decent and all over the field helping out. He didn't stand out, but helped out.

OLB Ted Stoermer330.52928

OLB Ted Stoermer0.501028

MacroGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 09:26 PM   #52
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2013 Season

Week 6
  • Timpivew WR Randal Madison had no changes this week. He is still trying to decide where he wants to take his last 4 trips.
  • Timpview S Lawrence Shepard had no changes this week. I think Snow is the school for him.
In a 34-10 loss to Northern Illinois, Weber State RB Rob Willis played on special teams but recorded no stats.

Westminster took San Diego State to town winning 32-03, G Marty Patel had 2 Key Run Blocks out of 9 Key Run Opportunities and no sacks allowed.

NFL

In a game that pains me, The Buffalo Bills lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers 17 to 7. OLB Ted Stoermer did not have a good game..

OLB Ted Stoermer310.52332

OLB Ted Stoermer0.501032

Week 7
  • Timpivew WR Randal Madison narrowed down his list of schools for visits to College of Eastern Utah, Hawaii, North Carolina State, Snow College and Weber State.
  • Timpview S Lawrence Shepard has decided to visit Arkansas State.
Weber State RB Rob Willis did not record a stat on special teams in the 41 - 0 win over USU-Vernal.

Westminster G Marty Patel had 2 Key Run Blocks out of 4 Key Run Opportunities and no sacks allowed in a 41 - 14 win over Dixie State.

NFL

The Baltimore Ravens hosted the Buffalo Bills and lost to the Bills 17-10. OLB Ted Stoermer stunk it up even more this week.

OLB Ted Stoermer120.51729
OLB Ted Stoermer0.510029

Week 8
  • Timpivew WR Randal Madison finally made his decision. He is taking his talents to the next level and staying close to home. He did go outside where I thought he would go. He has selected

WEBER STATE COLLEGE!
  • Timpview S Lawrence Shepard was contacted by Weber State College due to his team mate heading there and having Rob Willis there. He was only offered a walk on opportunity for right now.
In a 48-10 win over Southern Utah, Weber State RB Rob Willis did not pick up any stats in the game.

Westminster G Marty Patel had 2 Key Run Blocks out of 3 Key Run Opportunities and no sacks allowed in the 33-6 blowout win over Snow College.

NFL

The Buffalo Bills beat up on the New York Jets this week with a 33-14 win and put them in the division lead at 5-3. OLB Ted Stoermer pulled his head out and had a good week for a change..

OLB Ted Stoermer402.01140
OLB Ted Stoermer2.001040
BuffaloCaughtDefnsdIntrcpPPlay
OLB Ted Stoermer21040
Old 09-25-2011, 09:32 PM   #53
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2013 Season

Week 9
  • Timpivew WR Randal Madison committed to Weber State.
  • Timpview S Lawrence Shepard his still trying to decide.
In a 55 - 17 rout of College of Eastern Utah, Westminster G Marty Patel had no Key Run Blocks out of 2 Key Run Opportunities and allowed 1 sack in probably his worst game since he first started.

NFL
In a battle of conference foes, the Buffalo Bills took down a 5-2 Cincinnati Bengals team, 28-17. OLB Ted Stoermer continued his great play as he started to forget the funk he was in.

OLB Ted Stoermer601.01050

Last edited by MacroGuru : 09-25-2011 at 09:53 PM.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:51 PM   #54
MacroGuru
Coordinator

BTW for those reading, I haven't forgot about Clarence High School recruits, there just hasn't been any..
Old 09-26-2011, 12:41 AM   #55
BYU 14
Coordinator

BTW, I am glad that you you resurrected the Football program at Westminster, I was being recruited by them right before they dropped the Football program when I was at South. I could have been a Parson
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:33 PM   #56
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14 View Post
BTW, I am glad that you you resurrected the Football program at Westminster, I was being recruited by them right before they dropped the Football program when I was at South. I could have been a Parson

Thanks...I think it is kind of cool to have all the small colleges and universities in Utah in the Sole 8...And I don't think they are the Parson's anymore...they are Griffins now!

Last edited by MacroGuru : 09-26-2011 at 05:03 PM.
Old 09-26-2011, 04:58 PM   #57
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacroGuru View Post
Thanks...I think it is kind of cool to have all the small colleges and universities in Utah in the Sole 8...And I don't they are the Parson's anymore...they are Griffins now!

LOL, showing my age....
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:46 PM   #58
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2013 Season

Week 10
  • Timpview S Lawrence Shepard has been contacted by Virginia with a walk-on offer and he is now considering the walk on offer of Weber State.
27th Ranked Westminster takes New Mexico to town with a 48-0 win. G Marty Patel led the blocking with 4 Key Run Blocks out of 11 Key Run Opportunities and gave up no sacks.

Weber State RB Rob Willis had no stats accrued in the 37-10 win over Utah Valley University.

NFL

The Buffalo Bills take on New England and squeak out the win 22-20. OLB Ted Stoermer had another decent game.
OLB Ted Stoermer410.51627
OLB Ted Stoermer0.500127

Week 11
  • Timpview S Lawrence Shepard was contacted and offered by Kansas and Southern Utah University. He has decided to visit Arkansas State, Kansas, Snow College and Southern Utah. He has 1 more visit if needed.
G Marty Patel had 1 Key Run Block out of 2 Key Run Opportunities and no sacks as 20th Ranked Westminster won 35-14 over Southern Utah.

Weber State was handed a pretty tough loss losing to College of Eastern Utah 49-20. RB Rob Willis had no stats in the game.

Week 12

• Timpview S Lawrence Shepard finally made his decision and it was exactly where I thought he would go. He went to a scholarship school, so no 2 Timpview players at the same time at school. Lawrence decided to go to...

Snow College!

G Marty Patel had no opportunities for key run blocks in 14th ranked Westminster College 42-17 win over USU-Vernal

Weber State RB Rob Willis had no stats in the 21-13 loss to Snow College.

NFL

OLB Ted Stoermer and the Buffalo Bills got to party it up in the French Quarter after their 38-9 manhandling of the New Orleans Saints. Ted must have had his mind in the quarter for this game because he played poorly...

OLB Ted Stoermer310.01233
Old 09-26-2011, 10:01 PM   #59
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2013 Season

Week 13
  • Timpview S Lawrence Shepard committed to Snow College.
14th Ranked Westminster College welcomed Utah Valley University and promptly stomped them into the ground with a 42-17 win. G Marty Patel had 1 Key Run Block out of 4 Key Run Opportunities and no sacks allowed.

Weber State basically threw up the white flag at the end of the season and they close out with a 34-10 loss to Dixie State. RB Rob Willis had no stats.

NFL

Jacksonville ended up traveling into a cold Ralph Wilson stadium and beating the Buffalo Bills 17-10. Even with the loss at 8-3 Buffalo has ensured themselves a playoff spot. OLB Ted Stoermer played an inspired game.

OLB Ted Stoermer411.51730

OLB Ted Stoermer1.501130

Week 14
  • Timpview S Lawrence Shepard committed to Snow College.
NFL

I would like to say Buffalo rested their starters but that was not the case here. They lost to Tampa Bay 24-16. OLB Ted Stoermer was nowhere to be found this day.

OLB Ted Stoermer120.02627

OLB Ted Stoermer0.002027

Week 15

NFL

Buffalo woke up this week, probably because it was their hated rival, the Patriots coming into the Ralph. They thumped the Pats, 42-0. OLB Ted Stoermer was a no show again this week.

OLB Ted Stoermer300.01923

OLB Ted Stoermer0.001023
OLB Ted Stoermer11023
Old 09-26-2011, 10:05 PM   #60
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2013 Season

New Orleans Bowl

13th ranked Westminster College takes on undefeated #3 North Texas. It was a slug fest up until the 4th qtr when the conditioning of Westminster took over and they ran away with the game scoring 17 unanswered points winning 27-17.

G Marty Patel led the blocking in his final game with 5 Key Run Blocks and 10 Key Run Block Opportunities and no sacks allowed.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 09-26-2011 at 10:16 PM.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:18 PM   #61
rjolley
College Starter

Enjoying the dynasty.
rjolley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:14 AM   #62
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjolley View Post
Enjoying the dynasty.

Thanks...feels good to get it cranked up again...
Old 09-30-2011, 06:30 PM   #63
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2013 Season

Week 16
NFL

A 21 point 1st qtr put Buffalo in the drivers seat for a commanding 41-14 win over the Atlanta Falcons. Ted Stoermer was literally no where to be found on the field and was honestly brought in mainly for passing plays.

OLB Ted Stoermer0.010034

Week 17
NFL

Another great and dominating week for the Buffalo Bills as they spanked the Miami Dolphins 40-17. Ted Stoermer was a little more noticable this game as he managed to be on the field and get involved in a few plays.

OLB Ted Stoermer300.01629
OLB Ted Stoermer0.001029
OLB Ted Stoermer21029
Old 09-30-2011, 06:33 PM   #64
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2013 Season

Wild Card Round

Cincinnati(11-5) @ Buffalo(11-5)

It was a rough game and Buffalo having home field advantage should have won this game, but they didn't. Cinci takes this game 34 - 9. Ted Stoermer played and was sub par in the game.

OLB Ted Stoermer310.02828

OLB Ted Stoermer0.001028
Old 09-30-2011, 06:47 PM   #65
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2013 Season

End of Season

Weber State RB Rob Willis has 1 year left. His season was spent on special teams and he hasn't complained. His season stats:

1 Kick Return
14 Yards
3 Tackles
1 Forced Fumble

Westminster G Marty Patel finished out as one of the top guards in the Solecismic 8. He finished as SCE 1st Team G and SCE All-Academic G. He is walking away with a 3.22 GPA in his major of Medicine.

His 2013 Season Stats were:

60 KRO
22 KRB
3 Sacks Allowed
7 Tackles
1 Fumble Recovery

His career stats:

211 KRO
81 KRB
38.3 Block Percentage
9 Sacks Allowed
12 Tackles
1 Fumble Recovery.

From talking with scouts, he is more than likely taking his game to the NFL.

Florida faced off against Marshall for the BCS National Championship and Florida was able to pull off the win, 24-23.

NFL

Buffalo Bills WLB Ted Stoermer had a decent 3rd season. His states moved up a bit from last season. He is rated as a 47/47 LB.

His 2013 season stats are:
45 tackles
11 Assists
7.5 Sacks
3 Blocked Passes
12 QB Hurries
2 QB knockdowns
3 Passes Defended
1 Fumble Recovery

He is going to be entering his final season as Bill and he hopes they sign him to another contract.

Denver played St. Louis in the Super Bowl and Denver managed to take the game in rainy weather. The weird thing was, the bowl was played in Montgomery, Alabama.....The score of the game was 24-10.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:41 PM   #66
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2014 Season

Clarence Recruits:
  • RB Cornell Brennan (5'9", 188 lbs, Ranked 419th nationally, Ranked 38th RB nationally, ranked 44th in NY, 3rd RB in NY, Overall Rating of 67 out of 100). Cornell is looking to be better than he is scouted. He wants to stick around close to home but play for a school with prestige. He is focusing on education for his major.
Timpview Recruits:

No recruits from Timpview this season

Weber State College
SR RB Rob Willis

Rob is rated at 30/33. He has managed to move up the chart a little bit and may see some time at RB but should be seeing PT in special teams. He is content with life, has a 3.97 GPA and has a girlfriend, Norma. This is Rob's last season and he hopes to have some sort of influence on the field.

FR WR Randal Madison

Randal is rated as a 34/74 WR and is red-shirting this season. He is happy and content and has no girlfriend. He could see playing time if there are some injuries that happen on this small WR corp.

Snow College
S Lawrence Shepard

Lawrence is rated as a 19/53 and will be red-shirting this season. He is happy and content and has no girlfriend. There is absolutely zero chance he will see the field this season. He is a ball hawk and can run, but that is about it. He needs to work on his coverage to play.

NFL
Buffalo Bills
OLB Ted Stoermer

Ted is rated as a 47/47 WLB for the Buffalo Bills. He is in the last season of his contract. His play this season will determine what kind of contract he receives. If he can stay on this team he will soon become a defensive leader.

NFL Draft

Westminster G Marty Patel is in the NFL Draft and is projected to be a mid to late round pick.

As the draft begins, players on the DL and skilled start moving, the guards do not start until the end of the 1st.

It get's close but hearing Kiper and McShay call him overrated a few times might have hurt his chances as he was not drafted.

Rolling into the late stage free agency, Marty Patel is rated at a 16/27 and he he finally receives an offer. He signs with....

Old 09-30-2011, 10:50 PM   #67
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2014 Season

NFL Exhibition Week 2

Buffalo drops this game to Minnesota, 26-14. OLB Ted Stoermer gets warmed up for the season.

OLB Ted Stoermer410.0179

Tampa Bay loses to Pittsburgh, 31-14. G Marty Patel was in on special teams and that was it.

NFL Exhibition Week 3

Tampa Bay was close, but not enough against Tennessee. G Marty Patel was able to get in on the field for some plays.

Tampa BayKeyBlBlOppPancRPlySckAPPly
Marty Patel01011016

The Buffalo Bills took this one from the Arizona Cardinals, 21-18. OLB Ted Stoermer wasn't in for to long as they needed to gauge the other players.

OLB Ted Stoermer200.0318

NFL Exhibition Week 4

Tampa Bay losses to Cleveland, 13-6. G Marty Patel did manage to get in and get some playing time.

Marty Patel0107122

The Buffalo Bills dropped a heart breaker to Green Bay, 14-15. OLB Ted Stoermer had minimum playing time for eval purposes.

OLB Ted Stoermer310.0517

NFL Exhibition Week 5

Tampa Bay wins in overtime agains Houston. G Marty Patel played the entire game as the starting right guard.

Marty Patel33015050

The Buffalo Bills work over the St. Louis Rams 20-10. OLB Ted Stoermer did play, and did not show well.

OLB Ted Stoermer010.0425
OLB Ted Stoermer01025
Old 09-30-2011, 11:17 PM   #68
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2014 Season

Week 1
  • Clarence RB Cornell Brennan was contacted and offered from Snow College.
Weber State RB Rob Willis had 1 kick return for 17 yards in a 21-18 loss to New Mexico.

NFL

G Marty Patel was cut from Tampa Bay. He may be done. He is rated 18/27.

Division Rivals, New England Patriots and Buffalo Bills opened up the season and the Bills pulled off the win 23-10. OLB Ted Stoermer was a solid player today.

OLB Ted Stoermer520.01726

Week 2
  • Clarence RB Cornell Brennan was contacted by Toledo and is currently with a walk-on offer. 6 games into the season his stats are 144 carries for 1144 yards and 9 TDs. He also has 34 receptions for 536 yards and 2 TDs. He also plays some defense and has 38 tackles, 2 sacks and 2 interceptions.
Weber State RB Rob Willis had 2 Kick Returns for 29 yards and 1 Special Teams Tackle in a 28-10 loss to Oregon State.

NFL

A particularly ugly game for the Bills as they are spanked by Green Bay, 24-3. OLB Ted Stoermer had a horrible game, not good for someone wanting to stick around.

OLB Ted Stoermer200.02015

Week 3
  • Clarence RB Cornell Brennan was contacted by Kentucky and North Carolina State and given preferred walk-on offers. His stats now are 171 carries for 1292 yards and 14 TDs. 39 receptions for 585 yards and 2 TDs. His defensive stats are 42 tackles, 5 sacks and 2 interceptions.
Weber State RB Rob Willis had 1 Special Team Tackle in a 34 - 16 loss to Alabama-Birmingham.

NFL

The Buffalo Bills managed to squeak out a 13-9 win against the Tennessee Titans. OLB Ted Stoermer is not seeing a lot of playing time as the Bills are in dime and nickle packages a lot.

OLB Ted Stoermer200.0830
Old 09-30-2011, 11:23 PM   #69
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2014 Season

Week 4
  • Clarence RB Cornell Brennan was contacted from Buffalo with a preferred walk-on offer as well. With 8 games played he has 205 rushes, 1524 yards and 15 TDs. He also has 45 receptions for 715 yards and 2 TDs. His defensive stats are 52 tackles, 5.5 sacks and 2 interceptions.
NFL

The Buffalo Bills dropped this game to the Dolphins, 28-21. OLB Ted Stoermer saw a little more time on the field.

OLB Ted Stoermer300.01729
Old 10-01-2011, 07:16 PM   #70
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2014 Season

Week 5
  • Clarence RB Cornell Brennan was contacted and offered from Louisiana-Lafayette and contacted by Wake Forest with a preferred walk on offer. His final stats were 228 carries for 1660 yards and 16 TDs. He had 49 receptions for 765 yards and 3 TDs. His defensive stats are 59 tackles, 6 sacks and 2 interceptions.
Weber State RB Rob Willis did not record any stats in the 42-7 loss to College of Eastern Utah.

NFL

The Buffalo Bills one a conference battle against the Denver Broncos, 24-17. OLB Ted Stoermer had his role switched as he was moved to SLB. He had a decent showing this week.

OLB Ted Stoermer510.02240

Week 6
  • Clarence RB Cornell Brennan was offered by Buffalo and he immediately setup a visit.
Weber State continues their season of sucking and lose 44-0 to Northern Illinois. RB Rob Willis had 1 Kick Return for 28 yards.

NFL

The Oakland Raiders tried to stop the Buffalo Bills 4th quarter comeback but failed. Buffalo CB Leodis McKelvin returned an interception for the game winning TD and the 2 point conversion put the game basically out of reach as Buffalo won, 31-23. OLB Ted Stoermer played a solid game out at SLB.

OLB Ted Stoermer500.51536
OLB Ted Stoermer32036

Week 7
  • Clarence RB Cornell Brennan made his decision as the one school he was hoping would offer did. He is excited to play for the......

THE BUFFALO BULLS!

Weber State RB Rob Willis had 1 Kick Return for 16 yards and 2 Special Teams Tackles.
Old 10-01-2011, 07:39 PM   #71
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2014 Season

Week 8
  • Clarence RB Cornell Brennan has committed to the Buffalo Bulls.
NFL

The Buffalo Bills started out slow but were able to come from behind and win. They took down the San Diego Chargers, 19-16. OLB Ted Stoermer had a pretty solid game.

BuffaloIntsYardsAvgTD
OLB Ted Stoermer14141.000
OLB Ted Stoermer500.02334
OLB Ted Stoermer0.001034
OLB Ted Stoermer20134

Week 9
Weber State still managed to lose, this time a 24-27 loss to Snow College. RB Rob Willis did not record any stats.

NFL

The Bills fought hard but came up short against the New York Jets losing a close one 26-20. OLB Ted Stoermer had a weak game and wasn't effective in the loss.

OLB Ted Stoermer230.02922

Week 10
Weber State pick up their first win of the season in convincing fashion. A 29-16 stunner over Dixie State College. RB Rob Willis managed 1 Special Teams Tackle in the game.

NFL

The Kansas City Chiefs traveled to a cold and windy Buffalo, NY to take on the Bills and they left with a loss. The Bills roared out in the fourth to take over the game and Kansas City tried to get back in the game but the Bills with held the barrage winning 17-14. OLB Ted Stoermer was in several plays and helped out, but still not his best game.

OLB Ted Stoermer330.01333
Old 10-01-2011, 08:40 PM   #72
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2014 Season

Week 11
Weber State RB Rob Willis had no stats in the 34-0 blowout loss to Westminster.

NFL

The New England Patriots avenged their opening day loss to the Bills. They throttled Buffalo, 24-9. OLB Ted Stoermer had a sub par performance against the patriots.

OLB Ted Stoermer230.02126

Week 12
Weber State RB Rob Willis had 1 Kick Return for 18 yards in a 34-31 loss to USU-Vernal.

NFL

The Buffalo Bills manhandle the Detroit Lions with a shutout win, 34-0. OLB Ted Stoermer played a great game but he was attacked a lot when he was in.

BuffaloIntsYardsAvgTD
OLB Ted Stoermer100.000
OLB Ted Stoermer601.0138
OLB Ted Stoermer1.000138
OLB Ted Stoermer50138

Week 13
Weber State manages to win their 2nd game of the season and they do it with their last game of the season. RB Rob Willis did not record any stats in his final game as a Weber State Wildcat.

NFL
The Pittsburgh Steelers were never in the game against the Bills. The Bills controlled them every part of the game, winning 37-6. OLB Ted Stoermer had a rough game.

OLB Ted Stoermer200.01423
Old 10-01-2011, 08:58 PM   #73
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2014 Season

Week 14

NFL

The Buffalo Bills visited the Minnesota Vikings and left winners, 23-13. OLB Ted Stoermer had another rough game.

OLB Ted Stoermer210.01631

Week 15

NFL

Don't know what it is this season but the Miami Dolphins have the Buffalo Bills in their crosshairs and have won their 2 matchups this season now. This game was a 21-7 loss for the Bills. OLB Ted Stoermer played ok this week, nothing earth shattering.

OLB Ted Stoermer300.02529
OLB Ted Stoermer0.001029
OLB Ted Stoermer31029

Week 16

NFL

A win this week for the Bills and a loss by the Jets would set up an Epic Week 17 battle for the Division championship. And it all pans out that way as the Bills take down the Chicago Bears, 23-14. OLB Ted Stoermer was an all-pro this game just for one his plays, a 34 yard fumble return for a TD!

BuffaloFumbRecovForceTD
Ted Stoermer0101

OLB Ted Stoermer400.01035

Week 17

NFL

This is it, this game determines who is the Division champ and who is the wild card. The New York Jets traveled to Buffalo and really controlled this game. Buffalo needed the win and it didn't happen. The 19-3 loss was a hard pill to swallow, considering who they play in the wild card game. OLB Ted Stoermer played out of his mind, he knew the importance of this game.

OLB Ted Stoermer630.03530

Last edited by MacroGuru : 10-01-2011 at 08:58 PM.
Old 10-01-2011, 09:02 PM   #74
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2014 Season

Wild Card Round

Buffalo is heading to Cincinnati to face the team that has knocked them out of the playoffs in the wild card round the past 2 times they were there. The game was back and forth throughout the quarters and when it all came down to it, Cincinnati kicked 2 FGs in the 4th when they needed a TD. Buffalo wins, 28-27 and move on and play the New York Jets. OLB Ted Stoermer had a decent wild card game.

OLB Ted Stoermer320.01533
OLB Ted Stoermer11033
Old 10-01-2011, 09:05 PM   #75
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2014 Season

Conference Semi-Finals

The Bills are facing the team that has beat them twice in the regular season. The Jets have their number this season. This game started off as a slug fest, back and forth tough defensive play and then the methodical game play of the Jets took over and they ate up the clock and scored. The Jets took this game 19-3. OLB Ted Stoermer played as if this was his last game as a Bill and looking for a contract.

OLB Ted Stoermer510.02720
Old 10-01-2011, 09:16 PM   #76
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2014 Season

End of Season

Weber State RB Rob Willis was happy and content with how he played. He knew football paid his way to get a degree and he is going to be moving on into his new career in Marketing.

His career stats:

1 Punt Return
6 Yards
9 Kick Returns
152 Yards for a 16.8 avg
11 Tackles
1 Fumble
1 Forced Fumble

NFL

G Marty Patel was a free agent all season after he was cut by Tampa Bay.

OLB Ted Stoermer had a good season, but not a great one. Hopefully Buffalo brings him back.

His Season Stats:

57 Tackles
16 Assists
1.5 Sacks
2 QB Hurries
1 QB Knockdown
2 Interceptions
41 Yards
5 Passes Defended
1 Fumble Recovery
1 Fumble Returned TD

Post Season Champions
In a BCS National Championship game that really didn't feature any defense, #1 UCLA took down #2 Michigan 52-45.

In the big league, AFC Champion Denver Broncos faced the NFC Champion Washington Redskins and walked away the winner, 40-25.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:01 PM   #77
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2015 Season

Clarence High School Recruits
  • There are no recruits this season
Timpview High School Recruits
  • G Otis Coggins (6'1", 265 lbs, 22nd Player in Utah, 4th G in Utah, Overall Rating of 30 out of 100)
Weber State College
SO WR Randal Madison

Randal worked hard in the off-season and managed to come out as the top rated WR on the team at 48/74. He should get the start and if he doesn't, he should see some serious playing time. His biggest strength is with Kick Returns so he might be seeing special teams action as well. He is happy and content and can't wait for the season to start.

Snow College
SO S Lawrence Shepard

Lawrence is rated as a 20/53 and is in a deep secondary. He may see some playing time on special teams but doubt he will see much playing time on the field. He is very happy and content and even has a girlfriend, Henrietta to keep him focused.

University at Buffalo
FR RB Cornell Brennan

Cornell is rated a 22/97 and has a ton of potential for his time here at Buffalo. The coaches have informed him the depth is there and he needs that red-shirt season to mature and understand the speed of the college game. If he works hard there is a chance he could start. There is also the entire reason he stayed close to home, his girlfriend Jana which is keeping him happy and content for now.

NFL
Buffalo Bills
OLB Ted Stoermer

The Buffalo Bills managed to resign Ted for 1 season. Ted's rating dropped in the off season to 46/46. But he should be able to keep it up and play well. Chances are, Ted becomes a backup for the Bills.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:27 PM   #78
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2015 Season

NFL Exhibition Week 2

The Bill headed to Carolina and had to test out the new players. They managed to win 24-16. OLB Ted Stoermer had a pretty poor performance.

OLB Ted Stoermer100.01414

NFL Exhibition Week 3

A 23-3 win against the Dallas Cowboys at home helps the Bills focus on the positive. OLB Ted Stoermer played very little.

OLB Ted Stoermer120.0814

NFL Exhibition Week 4

A great 3rd quarter helped the Bills beat the Bucs 21-13. OLB Ted Stoermer did not play this game.

NFL Exhibition Week 5

The New York Football Giants played the Bills and controlled them the bulk of the game, winning 23-3. OLB Ted Stoermer had limited time but did well with it.

OLB Ted Stoermer410.01213
Old 10-02-2011, 03:37 PM   #79
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2015 Season

Week 1
  • Timpview recruit G Otis Coggins has been contacted by Snow College and Western Michigan, both with preferred Walk on offers.
NFL

The Miami Dolphins have a hold on the Bills again this season as they manage to control the Bills offense and win the game 16-3. OLB Ted Stoermer had a decent game for the time he was in.

OLB Ted Stoermer400.0167

Week 2
  • Timpview recruit G Otis Coggins has an offer now from Snow College.
Snow College S Lawrence Shepard managed to get into the game for about 10 defensive plays and special teams. He recorded no stats i na 45-44 win over Kansas State.

Weber State WR Randal Madion had a great 1st game in his college career. 1 Carry for 0 yards, 4 receptions for 27 yards with his longest at 14 yards. He had 1 punt return for -1 yard and 1 Kick Return for 67 yards.

NFL

A clock control game is what the Buffalo Bills exuded in the 16-3 win over the Philadelphia Eagles. They held the ball 13 minutes longer than the Eagles. OLB Ted Stoermer had a decent game for the little time he was in.

OLB Ted Stoermer301.0417

Week 3
  • Timpview recruit G Otis Coggins has made a decision to visit Snow College.
Weber State lost to New Mexico, 39-14. WR Randal Madison had a breakout game going 4 for 71 yards and 2 TDs receiving. 3 Kick Returns for 85 yards for Weber State. Randal scored his first ever college touchdown and followed it up with a 2nd.

NFL

A 14 point second quarter wasn't enough for the Bills as they dropped this game to the Baltimore Ravens. Again, OLB Ted Stoermer had a decent game for his limited time. Come to find out, the Bills have shifted to a 4-3 and he is getting limited playing time as they are playing out of a Nickel more than normal.

OLB Ted Stoermer401.0109
Old 10-07-2011, 08:21 PM   #80
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2015 Seasom

Week 4
  • Timpview G Otis Coggins has now received offers from Southern Mississippi and Western Michigan.
Weber State WR Randal Madison had 1 reception for 9 yards, 1 Kick Return for 16 yards in a 17-38 loss to San Diego State

S Lawrence Shepard did not play for Snow College in the 38-0 win over Kent State.

NFL
The Buffalo Bills traveled to Nashville to take on the Tennessee Titans. A strong first half for them did not matter when Tennessee came out of half time with a vengeance. Tennessee took this one. OLB Ted Stoermer had a bad game.

OLB Ted Stoermer300.02315

Week 5
  • Timpview recruit G Otis Coggins had no change.
Weber State WR Randal Madison is getting used less as a WR lately, he might be in the poor graces of the QB or the coach. In a 10-45 loss to Westminster he had 1 reception for 8 yards, 4 Kick Returns for 111 yards and 3 Tackles.

In a 21-42 loss to Utah Valley University, S Lawrence Shepard from Snow College had 1 Special Team Tackle.

NFL
A strong 4th quarter secured the win for the Bills over the Colts. OLB Ted Stoermer had a poor game and limited playing time in a backup role.

OLB Ted Stoermer100.0512

Week 6
  • Timpview recruit G Otis Coggins has yet to make a decision.
Weber State WR Randal Madison had a decent game, his QB couldn't get the ball to him. He had 1 reception for 12 yards, 1 Kick Return for 27 yards in a 30-27 win over Northern Illinois

Snow College S Lawrence Shepard had 1 assisted tackle in limited playing time during a 55-49 win over Air Force.

NFL
Not much to say here other than Buffalo dominated a piss poor Houston Texans team. OLB Ted Stoermer had a rough time.

OLB Ted Stoermer100.0413
Old 10-07-2011, 08:38 PM   #81
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2015 Seasom

Week 7
  • Timpview recruit G Otis Coggins has made his decision to visit Southern Mississippi and Western Michigan. Right now, Snow probably has his eye.
Weber State WR Randal Madison was final able to get going this game. He had 4 receptions for 71 yards, 1 punt return for 4 yards and 1 Tackle.

Snow College S Lawrence Shepard had limited playing time and record no stats in the 25-0 win over Southern Utah.

NFL
Buffalo finally broke the Miami losing streak and took down the Dolphins 31-24 at home. OLB Ted Stoermer ended up getting a little more involved in this game.
OLB Ted Stoermer130.51112

Week 8
  • Timpview recruit G Otis Coggins has finally made his decision. I do not think this shocked a lot of people, but he has made his decision to attend:

SNOW COLLEGE

Weber State WR Randal Madison had a good day with 5 receptions for 82 yards and a Fumble Recovery.

9th ranked and undefeated Westminster took it to Snow College 43-3. S Lawrence Shepard finally got some legitimate playing He had 5 Tackles and 4 Assists.

Week 9
  • Timpview recruit G Otis Coggins committed to Snow College.
NFL
Mistakes late led to the game slipping away from Jacksonville. The Bills lost to the Jags 32-24. OLB Ted Stoermer isn't solidifying his spot with the Bills.

OLB Ted Stoermer110.0157
Old 10-07-2011, 09:13 PM   #82
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 10
Snow College S Lawrence Shepard had no stats recorded in the 25-03 loss to Dixie State.

Weber State WR Randal Madison had 1 reception for 10 yards, 5 Kickoff Returns for 121 yards.

NFL
The Bills generated absolutely no offense in their 19-6 loss to the New York Jets. OLB Ted Stoermer tried to inspire the others towards a win.

OLB Ted Stoermer400.0199

OLB Ted Stoermer0109

Week 11
Weber State WR Randal Madison had 2 receptions for 18 yards, 1 TD and 3 Kick Returns for 73 yards in a 20-45 loss to College of Eastern Utah.

Snow College S Lawrence Shepard recorded no stats in the 22-17 win over USU-Vernal.

NFL
Ball control is what won the game for the Bills over the Patriots, that a wild crowd at the Ralph. Buffalo won this game, 31-24. OLB Ted Stoermer barely played.

OLB Ted Stoermer100.036

Week 12
In a game that pitted former Timpview recruits against each other, WR Randal Madison had 3 receptions for 37 yards, 1 punt return for 3 yards and 3 Kick Returns for 77 yards with 1 fumble for Weber State. Playing for Snow College, S Lawrence Shepard had 1 tackle in his limited time. Snow College pulled off the win, 31-0.

NFL
A nail bitter as the Bills drop one to the Cowboys 19-17.

If the Bills keep up this win one lose one scenario they will miss the play offs even as a Wild Card, their Division has the Jets at 6-5, Miami 5-6, and New England 4-7. The Bills are 2nd at 5-6, so you can see where a loss will take them. OLB Ted Stoermer did not record a single stat in this game.
Old 11-02-2011, 06:03 PM   #83
rjolley
College Starter

So, what happened to the recruits? Did the NFL have a lockout? Did the NCAA decide to disallow any college football games?
Old 11-02-2011, 06:40 PM   #84
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
So, what happened to the recruits? Did the NFL have a lockout? Did the NCAA decide to disallow any college football games?

FM Sidetracked me...I am going to be doing this soon...
Old 11-02-2011, 07:15 PM   #85
rjolley
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacroGuru View Post
FM Sidetracked me...I am going to be doing this soon...
Just saw the thread in the other forum. Feel like an ass for posting that.

My condolences.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:15 AM   #86
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Just saw the thread in the other forum. Feel like an ass for posting that.

My condolences.

No worries.....I took a break from this to do the FM one, I need to split time between them and resume this one too...it's just FM is like crack and once your hooked you can't stop...
Old 11-03-2011, 08:12 AM   #87
rjolley
College Starter

Never could get into FM. Tried a few years ago, but it never grabbed me. Don't know if it's because I don't know soccer well enough to enjoy it or if it was something else. Maybe I'll give it a try again.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:01 PM   #88
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2015 Season

Week 13
Snow College S Lawrence Shepard had no stats recorded in the 24-21 win over College of Eastern Utah.

Weber State WR Randal Madison had 1 rush for 0 yards, 3 receptions for 46 yards and 1 kick return for 16 yards during a 49-19 loss to Dixie.

NFL

The Bills stepped up in a 34-14 win over Kansas. OLB Ted Stoermer did not rack up any stats in this game.

Week 14
Snow College S Lawrence Shepard had no stats recorded in the 27-16 win over Iowa.

Weber State WR Randal Madison DNP due to a BYE.

NFL

The Bills pulled off a 24-22 win over Washington to keep tied with the Jets for the division lead.. OLB Ted Stoermer did not play a lot in the game.

Buffalo Tack Asst Sack RPlay PPlay
OLB Ted Stoermer 0 1 0.0 4 11

Week 15
Snow College S Lawrence Shepard with a BYE week.

Weber State WR Randal Madison with a BYE week.

NFL

The Bills dropped a heart breaker to the New York Jets, 27-19. OLB Ted Stoermer is not being used a lot in games anymore. He is a 5th year player and already a team leader, everyone talks about his Football IQ.

Buffalo Tack Asst Sack RPlay PPlay
OLB Ted Stoermer 1 0 0.0 8 7
Old 01-01-2012, 08:18 PM   #89
MacroGuru
Coordinator

New Orleans Bowl

Snow College managed to pick up an invite to play in the New Orleans Bowl against North Texas.

Snow College was pummeled in this game 45-6. S Lawrence Shephard managed to get into the game and picked up 1 tackle.

NFL Week 16

The Bills are one step closer to the playoffs with a 29-6 win over the Giants. OLB Ted Stoermer did not pick up any stats. He is buried on this depth chart now.

NFL Week 17

The Bills managed to pull off the win over the Patriots. A 15-13 nail biter. That puts them at 9-7, however they lost the tiebreaker to Tennessee who picks up the last and final Wild Card Spot.

OLB Ted Stoermer just played in his last game as a Bill and he managed to pick up just 1 Tackle.

College Bowls
In the Solecismic Conference and undefeated Westminster College team played against the University of Utah in the Sugar Bowl. This game was #5 vs #4. Utah picked up the win 17-7.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:35 PM   #90
MacroGuru
Coordinator

End of Season

Snow College S Lawrence Shepard played sparingly this past season for a team that managed to get to a bowl game. Lawrence has a B average, his girlfriend Henrietta keeps him very happy and he is content with playing time.

Season Stats:

12 Games Played
7 Passes Caught
1 Pass Defended
8 Tackles
5 Assists

Weber State WR Randal Madison had a pretty decent season for Weber State. To bad they didn't play better. Randal is carrying a high C average in his classes and is content with his playing time and is happy.

Season Stats:
10 Games Started
11 Games Played
29 Catches out of 68 Targets
391 Yards
3 TDs
4 Rushes
1 Yard
3 Punt Returns
6 Yards
22 Kick Returns
596 Yards
4 Tackles
1 Fumble
1 Fumble Recovery

NFL

OLB Ted Stoermer appears to be done in Buffalo.

His Season Stats:

25 Tackles
5 Assists
2.5 Sacks
2 Passes Defended
1 Forced Fumble

His Career Stats:

209 Tackles
71 Assists
24.5 Sacks
6 Blocks
37 QB Hurries
15 QB Knockdown
3 Interceptions
62 Yards
11 Passes Defended
3 Fumble Recoveries
1 Fumble Returned TD
3 Forced Fumbles

Post Season Champions
In the BCS National Championship game, UCLA had returned and this time to take on Washington from their own conference. The score ended up in the Huskies favor as Washington won 36-27.

In the big league, AFC Champion New York Jets faced the NFC Champion Atlanta Falcons. The Falcons tied the game as time expired and kicked the game winning FG in OT to win 22-19.