Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-18-2015, 08:07 AM   #701
timmae
College Starter

I think I have some time this morning... I'll try to prepare a list of colonists (+1) and their associated strengths/weaknesses.

Note: Cannot expose actual numbers... it may or may not be allowed to list each skill and enough "information" for us to guess the number. For the sake of game play we should provide information in a format that may mimic actual real life (i.e. I have never been to a gym in my life so my physical level is presumed to be...).
Old 02-18-2015, 08:08 AM   #702
Shoveler
High School Varsity

So are we assuming the stowaway is suicidal? If we can't survive, the stowaway cannot either.
Shoveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 08:27 AM   #703
Shoveler
High School Varsity

As you evaluate Shoveler for which attributes he brings to the table, this is what you see (minus the badge that was denied to him):

Old 02-18-2015, 08:29 AM   #704
Autumn
Head Coach

Can I change my vote!
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 08:33 AM   #705
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoveler View Post
As you evaluate Shoveler for which attributes he brings to the table, this is what you see (minus the badge that was denied to him):

A past-it wrestler?
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 08:36 AM   #706
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmae View Post
Hope this thing doesnt turn into a giant cf quickly...

An internet-based game of co-operation played by 22 independent-minded people with conflciting schedules. I can't imagine anything can go wrong.
Old 02-18-2015, 08:48 AM   #707
timmae
College Starter

Initial list... reformat as necessary.

Science
timmae – SCIENTIFIC (GREAT), ENGINEERING (GOOD), PHYSICAL (AWFUL) studied science his whole life, "engineering type"
Raven – SCIENTIFIC (GOOD) farmer. strong science background.
Narcizo – SOCIAL (GREAT), MEDICAL (GOOD), PHYSICAL (BAD) chemist. bit of experience running small scale facility

Doctor
Autumn – MEDICAL (GREAT) doctor and chief of staff at Boston general
Chief Rum – MEDICAL (GREAT) worked in ER (is a doctor or a nurse? never said which)
ntndeacon – MEDICAL (GREAT), ENGINEERING (BAD) EMT, but not a doctor

Sheriff
bitrock – PHYSICAL (GREAT) SOCIAL (GOOD) ENGINEERING (AWFUL) police officer. record isn't perfect, and physical capability can sometimes cloud higher-order processes.
thomkal - retired Army general. primary concerns safety-both a physical sense-a sheriff chosen and patroling the immediate area. for democracy.
shoveler - Private investigator (objective - identify stowaway)
JAG – PHYSICAL (GREAT), SOCIAL (GOOD), highschool football coach. experience leading and training

Engineer
Jackal – ENGINEERING (GOOD?) MIT Prof of Engineering
Grover – ENGINEERING (GOOD), SCIENTIFIC(GOOD), 2 yrs as engineer on ISS. prof. astronaut, enginer and scientist by trade. leader of ISS mission. has lived in space
saldana – ENGINEERING (GOOD) city planner
GoldenEagle – SCIENTIFIC (GOOD?) computer programmer, proposes deep analysis for scientific purposes

Leader
DanGarion – SOCIAL (GREAT) PHYSICAL (GOOD) ENGINEERING (OK) lead large group of succ. people. "well liked", Democratic (ambigous history)
fontisian – SOCIAL (GREAT), SCIENTIFIC (GOOD), MEDICAL (GOOD), PHYSICAL (GOOD), college history professor
Zinto - CEO
Suicane - retired politician with history of public service
Crimsonfox – PHYSICAL (GOOD?) automechanic. enjoys moonbuggies and likes to change his vote frequently

Unknown
Schmidty
Danny ENGINEERING (GREAT), SCIENTIFIC (GREAT), MEIDCAL (GOOD), PHYSICAL (BAD), SOCIAL (BAD)
SharnK20, SCIENTIFIC (GREAT), SOCIAL (GOOD)
Old 02-18-2015, 08:50 AM   #708
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post
Looking at the votes... there was one vote lost in the DanGarion leader tally, and one extra vote with Shoveler on the doctor poll.

The extra doctor vote looks like it was a mistake as the two next to the no votes was there before the end of day tally. (post #619). The leadership mismatch appeared in the end of the day tally and not before so it could be relevant.

EagleFan - are the end of day tallies in #639 accurate.
Old 02-18-2015, 08:50 AM   #709
timmae
College Starter

We also need to collect supplies in order to have food. Rick Flair, Brit, Jag and Crim are capable of physical tasks. Should 3 build the dome and the other gather supplies?
Old 02-18-2015, 08:51 AM   #710
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
The extra doctor vote looks like it was a mistake as the two next to the no votes was there before the end of day tally. (post #619). The leadership mismatch appeared in the end of the day tally and not before so it could be relevant.

EagleFan - are the end of day tallies in #639 accurate.

See EF's note in post #643. We need to research this further!
Old 02-18-2015, 08:53 AM   #711
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Science
timmae – SCIENTIFIC (GREAT), ENGINEERING (GOOD), PHYSICAL (AWFUL) studied science his whole life, "engineering type"
Narcizo – SOCIAL (GREAT), MEDICAL (GOOD), PHYSICAL (BAD) chemist. bit of experience running small scale facility

My ranks should be 1) Scientific, 2) Social, 3) Medical.
Given what you've said I presume we're equal at science. And physical.
Old 02-18-2015, 08:56 AM   #712
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
Looking at the votes... there was one vote lost in the DanGarion leader tally, and one extra vote with Shoveler on the doctor poll.

Now, I have some thoughts regarding the dropped vote. I was given an offer to sabotage some of our equipment in order to protect my reputation in exchange for my vote strength in my candidacy for sheriff. ...I'm curious to know if Dan was so eager to become our leader--without letting us discover the full extent of his background--that he would have been willing to take such an offer, if he received one...

The extra doctor vote was likely an error in tally as Shoveler had a no vote and Schmidty didn't vote but wasn't listed. I think EF just listed 2 No Votes.

However, can we conclude the missing vote is the same individual that contacted Brit to sabotage the equipment. The stowaway that doesn't want earth to make his presence known? I think we need to take a hard look at the following group of 7, one of which had a vote dropped in the leader category.

DanGarion 6 - DanGarion (296), Grover (307), Narcizo (464), Sharkn20 (489). Chief Rum (514), CrimsonFox (611), Shoveler (613)
Old 02-18-2015, 08:59 AM   #713
timmae
College Starter

Was DanGarion being coy about bringing it up to EF. I don't think so.. maybe we can dismiss him?
Old 02-18-2015, 09:02 AM   #714
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
However, can we conclude the missing vote is the same individual that contacted Brit to sabotage the equipment. The stowaway that doesn't want earth to make his presence known? I think we need to take a hard look at the following group of 7, one of which had a vote dropped in the leader category.

DanGarion 6 - DanGarion (296), Grover (307), Narcizo (464), Sharkn20 (489). Chief Rum (514), CrimsonFox (611), Shoveler (613)

I thought about that as well but why would the stowaway's vote count in all the other votes but not the leadership vote? It seems, at least, as likely that someone influenced the vote to make it look dodgy and cause suspicion. Or Fonti's high social ability gave her a one-vote advantage. Or any one of a thousand possible explanations. I agree that its a data point that should be kept in mind though.
Old 02-18-2015, 09:11 AM   #715
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
I thought about that as well but why would the stowaway's vote count in all the other votes but not the leadership vote? It seems, at least, as likely that someone influenced the vote to make it look dodgy and cause suspicion. Or Fonti's high social ability gave her a one-vote advantage. Or any one of a thousand possible explanations. I agree that its a data point that should be kept in mind though.

My guess is that whomever dropped the vote was able to only have that dropped vote affect one position.

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 09:11 AM   #716
Shoveler
High School Varsity

Gathering supplies seems like it would be a mundane task that wouldn't require any specific skill strength. I could be wrong, but that is my initial interpretation of the task.

As for completing the biodome, I am still thinking engineering is for planning a project and physical would be used to do the actual construction. I'll admit I may be wrong with how EF is intending the skills to be utilized, but unless we get a clarification I'm really unsure how we should proceed.

Medical seems pretty straight-forward. Put people that can actually help our wounded fella in place to do that job.

As for the subsequent project or supply run. I am currently impartial to this area, however, if we choose to start another project this might be where our engineers are needed (see above, I could be wrong here). What exactly are we collecting for supplies anyhow? Martian rocks? Or was it implied that we are gathering supplies from the landing craft and bringing them to the biodome?
Old 02-18-2015, 09:33 AM   #717
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
After we sort out where we're going today, let's come back to this as it seems important. Did this happen to anyone else? Brit, when during the day did the offer come in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Brit, you said the offer would allow you to protect your reputation. Can you explain that a bit more?

Quote:

JAG, The offer came to me from EF ~24 hours before the end of D0 last night. I could have sabotaged the radio (hmm...) to prevent the rest of the crew from asking about my background.

Autumn, I've alluded to the reputational issues before... I was a very capable police officer, but perhaps too eager in applying my physicality. In response to the offer, I decided I would be forthright about it here. I refused the offer and did not lose my vote for sheriff.

Timmae, it was EF that made the offer, not a fellow crewmember. But what this vote total likely indicates is that someone with aspirations to be the crew leader was willing to sabotage our communications to try to cement his status and reputation. And, looking at the list, DanGarion seems the likeliest person to have done that.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 09:44 AM   #718
timmae
College Starter

But DG lost a vote... meaning he didn't take the offer?

Based on your additional information I almost think someone else took the offer and their vote strength was helped by docking DG a vote. Or am I way off base? Where's our sherriff anyways... off in sume dune buggy eating bananas?
Old 02-18-2015, 09:45 AM   #719
Shoveler
High School Varsity

Quote:
JAG, The offer came to me from EF ~24 hours before the end of D0 last night. I could have sabotaged the radio (hmm...) to prevent the rest of the crew from asking about my background.

Autumn, I've alluded to the reputational issues before... I was a very capable police officer, but perhaps too eager in applying my physicality. In response to the offer, I decided I would be forthright about it here. I refused the offer and did not lose my vote for sheriff.

Timmae, it was EF that made the offer, not a fellow crewmember. But what this vote total likely indicates is that someone with aspirations to be the crew leader was willing to sabotage our communications to try to cement his status and reputation. And, looking at the list, DanGarion seems the likeliest person to have done that.

You are assuming the same offer was made to others, which in this situation seems to obvious. If in this instance you are correct, why would DanGarion continue to hide behind his vague background description knowing full well that he was about to destroy the communication equipment? He had a healthy vote lead going into the end of day 0 and may have been able to lock it down by just making up a background we would support, again knowing we wouldn't be able to verify it as he was about to destroy the comm unit.

To make this assertion, we would have to assume that 1. He didn't want to win the leadership role, and 2. He absolutely had to protect his background.

Not seeing the connection here.
Old 02-18-2015, 09:47 AM   #720
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
I have strong social, with decent science, medical and physical. For full disclosure, the distribution of people can be voted on, or I can arbitrarily decide. If I control the vote, the outcome effects my standing as a leader.

DanGarion will be one person on the biodome, then. Grover can be another. Do we have a third?

If anyone has any medical skill and won't be helpful with the chosen project of the Day, we can also put them on medical with ~2 people with high medical values. To figure that out, we really need to determine what our main activity will be.

font, i cannot stress enough that it should be me...i doubt there is anyone better at engineering than i am...my secondary skill is social
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 09:48 AM   #721
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:

How do we know this wasn't an offer than fontisian got to cement her status as leader and knock out the communications? I don't think DG would openly complain when it's clear he noticed one of the votes for him didn't count.

That's too obvious to me.

Old 02-18-2015, 09:54 AM   #722
Zinto
College Starter

I think that all of us trying to become the leader need to be watched more closely. Making sure we are with multiple more trusted people on all our jobs could be a start.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 09:55 AM   #723
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Just a quick check in, as I am extremely busy in the office this morning. I read up some last night, but morning posts up to now, I won't have read.

First off, thanks for believing in me for the doctor role, and I hope Autumn and ntndeacon will work with me to keep us in tip top shape.

I believe three can work on Schmidty, correct? It only stands to reason that ntndeacon, myself and Autumn should do that.

I would, given Schmidty's injuries, want to reiterate how incredibly important a medical facility is. I'll restate what I said yesterday. We have health ratings. Everyone knows that. We now have evidence that low health can eliminate a person from working. We know we will see attacks or sabotage of some sort, and will see deteriorating health.

All the research and engineering projects in the world won't do a thing if we're all dead or dying.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 09:58 AM   #724
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
We also need to collect supplies in order to have food. Rick Flair, Brit, Jag and Crim are capable of physical tasks. Should 3 build the dome and the other gather supplies?

I believe everyone who isn't assigned to fixing Schmidty or making the dome will gather supplies or try to build the other facility, whichever is decided. I think supply-gathering is probably mostly physical and building the facility is engineering.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 10:05 AM   #725
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I would, given Schmidty's injuries, want to reiterate how incredibly important a medical facility is. I'll restate what I said yesterday. We have health ratings. Everyone knows that. We now have evidence that low health can eliminate a person from working. We know we will see attacks or sabotage of some sort, and will see deteriorating health.

Agreed that every colonists we have will be crucial to our survival. Especially with the screaming in the distance we have no idea how many will be hurt or killed and at what rate. Food first, medical next I think. This will keep the most bodies available for whatever tasks may enter in.

Vote Medical Facility

After that I think a scientific research facility is a must as we need to learn more about this planet. Simply fumbling around with earth based ideas and understanding will not help any trade up here on Mars.
Old 02-18-2015, 10:05 AM   #726
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:

Now, I have some thoughts regarding the dropped vote. I was given an offer to sabotage some of our equipment in order to protect my reputation in exchange for my vote strength in my candidacy for sheriff. ...I'm curious to know if Dan was so eager to become our leader--without letting us discover the full extent of his background--that he would have been willing to take such an offer, if he received one...

I just wanted to be the leader. There is no hiding that truth. No back room deals I was involved in.
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 10:06 AM   #727
Shoveler
High School Varsity

Quote:
I believe everyone who isn't assigned to fixing Schmidty or making the dome will gather supplies or try to build the other facility, whichever is decided. I think supply-gathering is probably mostly physical and building the facility is engineering.

You may be right. I might be trying to apply common sense to these tasks rather than game mechanics. A bunch of weakling engineers aren't going to be constructing anything. They must have some sort of automated assistance, did we bring along construction robots? Uh oh.. better not let the controls for those things get into the wrong hands.

Unless of course we are constructing a biodome canvas tent. If that is the case, our engineers can have at arts and crafts time all they want.
Old 02-18-2015, 10:07 AM   #728
Thomkal
Head Coach

Hello all on our first day on Mars! I just wanted to thank all of you who believed in me enough to entrust your safety to me. I will do all I can to do just that-keep you safe. Congrats to all the others leaders as well, especially (President?) Fontisian. All our welcome to offer security suggestions, especially those with law enforcement/military backgrounds.

As for my skills, per Timmae's (thanks for keeping track of that!) rating system. Social-GREAT, Physical-GREAT, Medical-LOW, others-BAD.

Going through the night posts now to respond to Autumn and others
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 10:07 AM   #729
Grover
Pro Starter

Vote Scientific Research Center

Despite the injury to Schmidty, I think we can keep him safe with our medical know-how. As I said yesterday, I wanted the SRC after we got the biodome moving. I would like to continue trending in that direction. Like timmae says, we need to know as much as possible about our alien landscape.

Old 02-18-2015, 10:08 AM   #730
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
Maybe sherriff should look into these screams before guarding the yet to be finished biodome. Or give someone the duty to guard the solar collectors? Since EF mentioned them they may be important. I think we should also look into the 22nd person with us... DG may be the start.

If you want to waste the sheriff's time you can have him check me out but honestly I think I was clear of my intentions from the start. I think we need to check out the people that voted for Font. How was she able to get one of my votes to not count?
Old 02-18-2015, 10:09 AM   #731
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
Was DanGarion being coy about bringing it up to EF. I don't think so.. maybe we can dismiss him?

Honestly I just thought it is weird that my vote had shown 7 on vote 618 and then all of the sudden the votes were over and I lost a vote without any votes being changed.
Old 02-18-2015, 10:10 AM   #732
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
If the sheriff can protect a building it should be the power generators. We need those to survive more than anything at this point.

You're right, top priority.

EF, can you confirm what our voting options are today? Is this a choice between a. Gathering supplies or b. Working on a new building or c. Fixing the communicator? If fixing the communicator is a separate project, is there a limit to how many people can be assigned to this task?
Old 02-18-2015, 10:13 AM   #733
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

For fixing the communicator, that seems like an engineering task, so if we're assigning people to that, I think that should be the priority stat, which will make it tough since they're needed for the biodome too.
Old 02-18-2015, 10:19 AM   #734
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover View Post
As head engineer, I believe I should be working on the biodome. I'd also like to work with Saldana and Jackal on this. I think the three of us combined have the engineering know-how and ability to put this together.

My engineering skill is, obviously, my most prized asset. I'll warn you that a lifetime in the classroom and buried in books has left me with less than ideal stamina and strength, however. I do believe I should be involved, however asking me to do the labor side of it would likely not end well.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 10:21 AM   #735
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover View Post
I like the idea of having a scientist help a couple of engineers get the biodome together.

I also like having an engineer work on the communications system. We NEED a link to Earth. I believe it is vital to our continued survival.

I think one of our police types should have the sole job of protecting the solar panels. Without energy from the sun, we will all die.

My secondary skill is science, so I'd put myself in the running to work on communications if we feel confident in the group of 3 for the biodome needing physical assets.
Old 02-18-2015, 10:22 AM   #736
The Jackal
Coordinator

Vote Scientific Research Center
Old 02-18-2015, 10:27 AM   #737
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
Alright, we need three people with high engineering scores to work on the biodome.

Can Chief Rum and Autumn take care of Schmidty? I'm reluctant to devote more resources to that.

Leadership doubled my vote for projects and had an additional one-time effect similar to the society goal. With that in mind, it may be best to give leadership to other individuals if given the chance, so they can also get a bonus.

The biodome will probably(?) counter food shortages once we get it going, so do we want risk dealing with the food shortages and focus on another goal?

Congrats again! My thoughts on who should work on the biodome are one each highly rated in Science, Engineering, and Physical-we don't know what it will require, only guess, and these seem to be the best skills for that task. Engineering I wager is the most important skill.

Chief Rum seems to have the medical situation well in hand with the right three people involved. We won't be getting replacements from Earth any time soon, so bodies, healthy, being able to work bodies, are our most precious commodity right now, so we need every last one.

As for supplies/food gathering, I am of the thought that we can survive, perhaps with rationing for a day or two. Note in EF's post about that he used the word "may" not definitely will lose health.
Old 02-18-2015, 10:28 AM   #738
timmae
College Starter

Fontisian (LEADER) – SOCIAL (GREAT), SCIENTIFIC (GOOD), MEDICAL (GOOD), PHYSICAL (GOOD), college history professor
DanGarion – SOCIAL (GREAT) PHYSICAL (GOOD) ENGINEERING (OK) lead large group of succ. people. "well liked", Democratic (ambigous history)
Zinto - CEO
Crimsonfox – PHYSICAL (GOOD?) automechanic. enjoys moonbuggies and likes to change his vote frequently

timmae (PRIMARY SCIENTIST) – SCIENTIFIC (GREAT), ENGINEERING (GOOD), PHYSICAL (AWFUL) studied science his whole life, "engineering type"
GoldenEagle – SCIENTIFIC (GOOD?) computer programmer, proposes deep analysis for scientific purposes

Autumn – MEDICAL (GREAT) doctor and chief of staff at Boston general
Chief Rum (PRIMARY DOCTOR) – MEDICAL (GREAT) worked in ER (is a doctor or a nurse? never said which)
ntndeacon – MEDICAL (GREAT), ENGINEERING (BAD) EMT, but not a doctor

bitrock – PHYSICAL (GREAT) SOCIAL (GOOD) ENGINEERING (AWFUL) police officer. record isn't perfect, and physical capability can sometimes cloud higher-order processes.
thomkal (SHERRIFF) – SOCIAL (GREAT), PHYSICAL (GREAT), MEDICAL (LOW), ENGINEERING (BAD), SCIENTIFIC (BAD)retired Army general. primary concerns safety-both a physical sense-a sheriff chosen and patroling the immediate area. for democracy.
JAG – PHYSICAL (GREAT), SOCIAL (GOOD), highschool football coach. experience leading and training

Jackal – ENGINEERING (GREAT), SCIENTIFIC (GOOD), PHYSICAL (BAD) MIT Prof of Engineering
Grover (PRIMARY ENGINEER) – ENGINEERING (GOOD), SCIENTIFIC(GOOD), 2 yrs as engineer on ISS. prof. astronaut, enginer and scientist by trade. leader of ISS mission. has lived in space
saldana – ENGINEERING (GOOD) city planner
Danny ENGINEERING (GREAT), SCIENTIFIC (GREAT), MEDICAL (GOOD), PHYSICAL (BAD), SOCIAL (BAD)

Schmidty
Old 02-18-2015, 10:29 AM   #739
timmae
College Starter

man that formatting need work... any of you engineers have IT experience?! lol..
Old 02-18-2015, 10:30 AM   #740
Zinto
College Starter

Hey Brit were you able to pick who lost a vote or was it set by EF?
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 10:31 AM   #741
Shoveler
High School Varsity

You failed to include my attributes, please refer to post 703, you should find everything you need there.
Old 02-18-2015, 10:36 AM   #742
DanGarion
Coordinator

My medical is just above my engineering. Let's just saw both are low, they aren't ok.
Old 02-18-2015, 10:39 AM   #743
timmae
College Starter

Fontisian (LEADER)SOCIAL (GREAT), SCIENTIFIC (GOOD), MEDICAL (GOOD), PHYSICAL (GOOD), college history professor
DanGarionSOCIAL (GREAT) PHYSICAL (GOOD) ENGINEERING (OK) lead large group of succ. people. "well liked", Democratic (ambigous history)
Zinto - CEO
CrimsonfoxPHYSICAL (GOOD?) automechanic. enjoys moonbuggies and likes to change his vote frequently
timmae (PRIMARY SCIENTIST)SCIENTIFIC (GREAT), ENGINEERING (GOOD), PHYSICAL (AWFUL) studied science his whole life, "engineering type"
RavenSCIENTIFIC (GOOD) farmer. strong science background.
NarcizoSOCIAL (GREAT), MEDICAL (GOOD), PHYSICAL (BAD) chemist. bit of experience running small scale facility
GoldenEagleSCIENTIFIC (GOOD?) computer programmer, proposes deep analysis for scientific purposes
AutumnMEDICAL (GREAT) doctor and chief of staff at Boston general
Chief Rum (PRIMARY DOCTOR)MEDICAL (GREAT) worked in ER (is a doctor or a nurse? never said which)
ntndeaconMEDICAL (GREAT), ENGINEERING (BAD) EMT, but not a doctor
bitrockPHYSICAL (GREAT) SOCIAL (GOOD) ENGINEERING (AWFUL) police officer. record isn't perfect, and physical capability can sometimes cloud higher-order processes.
thomkal (SHERRIFF)SOCIAL (GREAT), PHYSICAL (GREAT), MEDICAL (LOW), ENGINEERING (BAD), SCIENTIFIC (BAD)retired Army general. primary concerns safety-both a physical sense-a sheriff chosen and patroling the immediate area. for democracy.
JAGPHYSICAL (GREAT), SOCIAL (GOOD), highschool football coach. experience leading and training
JackalENGINEERING (GREAT), SCIENTIFIC (GOOD), PHYSICAL (BAD) MIT Prof of Engineering
Grover (PRIMARY ENGINEER)ENGINEERING (GOOD), SCIENTIFIC(GOOD), 2 yrs as engineer on ISS. prof. astronaut, enginer and scientist by trade. leader of ISS mission. has lived in space
saldanaENGINEERING (GOOD) city planner
Danny ENGINEERING (GREAT), SCIENTIFIC (GREAT), MEDICAL (GOOD), PHYSICAL (BAD), SOCIAL (BAD)
Schmidty
Old 02-18-2015, 10:41 AM   #744
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:

Thank you for reporting this britrock, makes me feel safer about you. I would like to invite yourself, Shoveler, and JAG to become part of the security staff. Not an official game title or anything, just people that I can count on to help keep us safe. Anyone else with law enforcemen/military skills are welcome to "apply" as well.

I wonder britrock if you have any leads on who our troublemaker might be? And if any of you three have any items and/or abilities that I should know about? Alas I do not. Finally I have not gained any ability or order I can give you via my sheriff role (yet), so you might check with the GM to see if there's anything you can do along those lines.
Old 02-18-2015, 10:41 AM   #745
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoveler View Post
You failed to include my attributes, please refer to post 703, you should find everything you need there.

ok, 80's watch, 90's shades, gray hairs starting in the beard, hot chicks/grandma's/little girls hide when they see you... got it.
Old 02-18-2015, 10:43 AM   #746
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
My secondary skill is science, so I'd put myself in the running to work on communications if we feel confident in the group of 3 for the biodome needing physical assets.

I was going to suggest this. If your physical skills are lacking, would we be better off using you to work on the communicator?

Old 02-18-2015, 10:44 AM   #747
Shoveler
High School Varsity

Quote:
ok, 80's watch, 90's shades, gray hairs starting in the beard, hot chicks/grandma's/little girls hide when they see you... got it.

Pretty close. We'll go with the following:

Hair: Fabulous
Muscle Mass: Buff
Beard: Unkempt
Old 02-18-2015, 10:51 AM   #748
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
I strongly think the people put on building the bidome should have good engineering skills. Maybe it won't be the only thing, but I am pretty confident it would be a primary skill check. Physical I'm guessing would be schlepping for supplies.

Tough call between research and government for me today. I'm guessing government may allow us to make sure the votes don't get wrecked.

Food shortages don't seem like a good thing, so I would recommend we send out a few people with good physical ability. That would be my primary strength with social a solid second (like Brit).

Damaged communication stuff, we should probably fix that, but at the cost of not getting govt/research up next? Tough choices.

I too was going to urge government over research or medical facility, but I have a new concern since I am sheriff-security. EF has not mentioned to me that such a facility exists for us to build, but if one does, it would give us a jail, ways of tracking people, and perhaps weapons? I'm not sure we can go out and explore the screaming we heard unless we have some way of defending and attacking if need be. Thoughts?

We definitely should fix the comms sooner rather than later.
Old 02-18-2015, 10:59 AM   #749
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I am curious to hear from the Sheriff. It is important ot know what our options are for finding and dealing with the stowaway passenger. Establishing communications and maybe government would probably help with that.

Obviously my specialty is medicine, and I'm happy to help Schmidty.

I would suggest we gather food. There is always the chance of an accident or sabotage with the Biodome, and so I don't think we should count on it until it is operational. I am guessing if we go without food health will go down, and then the doctors will be extra busy and we'll get less work done. Providing food, finishing the Biodome and then making some progress on other goals seems the best idea to me. Maybe even fix the communications or have an engineer look at them at least.

see above. Right now there is little I can offer for finding or dealing with the stowaway. Just warn everyone to be vigilant of those working or walking around them and report any suspicions to me ASAP. Hence my thoughts on why I think we may need to build a security station if such a thing exists. And to fix communications as soon as possible too.
Old 02-18-2015, 11:00 AM   #750
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkn20 View Post
Vote: Science research centre.

My primary skill is Science and the 2nd one Social.

You could use me for whatever you want, but not in physical tasks, I suck at all.

I think the food should be our priority but Schmitty has to be healed we have to stay all together guys!!

Sharkn you will need to bold your vote if you want it to be official