Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-09-2005, 04:33 PM   #751
Fouts
College Starter

Couple that with NTNDeacon having a sword with his body and the ghosts being controlled by someone, where does that put our "knights"?
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 04:33 PM   #752
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

dola

I'm totally violating my decision to stay away from the electric crack today.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 05:15 PM   #753
Fouts
College Starter

Ok after rereading the entire thread, I believe Desnudo and Swaggs are knights. Brian never changed his vote from Taz even after Taz outted himself (maybe he was away, who knows?). I think everyone has a role and this is how I have them setup in my mind.

Fouts/Fonzie - Brothers
SirFozzie - Doctor
BrianD - Wolf
Desnudo/Swaggs - Knights
Tiger - villager (gotta have some role, bodyguard?)
Jeff - Duke
KWhit - Ghostmaster

The last 3 are up for debate.
Old 07-09-2005, 05:35 PM   #754
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
Ok after rereading the entire thread, I believe Desnudo and Swaggs are knights. Brian never changed his vote from Taz even after Taz outted himself (maybe he was away, who knows?). I think everyone has a role and this is how I have them setup in my mind.

Fouts/Fonzie - Brothers
SirFozzie - Doctor
BrianD - Wolf
Desnudo/Swaggs - Knights
Tiger - villager (gotta have some role, bodyguard?)
Jeff - Duke
KWhit - Ghostmaster

The last 3 are up for debate.

I don't think Tiger is the bodyguard. That's all I have to say about that. Fits though with what I've read earlier.
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 05:45 PM   #755
Tigercat
College Starter

Again, it doesn't matter too much what yall think of my villager role as long as yall realize i am on the side of good. But I assure yall I am just the regular villager. Hell I was the ordinary villager last game too. It appears I am being type casted. Frankly, I wish I had at least a little role like doctor or bodyguard, being alone(at least the brothers can talk with each other) without a purpose but survival sucks a little. Ah well.

Jeff as the duke is interesting, as is Kwhit as the ghostmaster. Does that mean we are sure the Duke and Ghostmaster are "villagers"? I guess the Duke as a villager makes sense, but i am not sure about the ghostmaster. Even if good it would seem like the ghostmaster would be a strange enough role to be from outside the villager group, perhaps one of the knights or a baddie. Perhaps Kwhit is the bodyguard? Any other villager roles unaccounted for? Perhaps we have a cursed running around and hopefully not a cultist.
Tigercat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 06:09 PM   #756
Fouts
College Starter

Somebody explain this situation, because figuring out ntndeacon's role is directly related to whether Desnudo/Swaggs are telling the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon
Unless the knights are able to protect us!

And then that night;

Quote:
In a cottage, ntndeacon is lying dead, ripped apart by what appear to be long claws. He fought back, though, as a bloodied sword was found close to his cold hands. The people of River's Edge murmur, upset at this latest killing.

Why does he have a sword, and why are the people of River's Edge upset at this killing??

Hmmm.
Old 07-09-2005, 06:12 PM   #757
Fouts
College Starter

And this from the game setup;

Quote:
The only hopeful sign for the village is that there are rumors that men loyal to the King have come to the town in secret, knights sent to protect the town and investigate what is happening.

I'm now suspicious of Desnudo/Swaggs, because if ntndeacon is a knight, Desnudo/Swaggs are not. What are they?
Old 07-09-2005, 06:21 PM   #758
Tigercat
College Starter

The instructions given in this game specifically said the roles would not be given out in death, isn't it too obvious to put the sword in the hands of someone that was a knight?
Old 07-09-2005, 06:24 PM   #759
Airhog
Captain Obvious

My soul will not rest in peace until the evil has been banquished

Thread Killer extraordinaire

Yay! its football season once again!
Airhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 06:31 PM   #760
Tigercat
College Starter

Is that Airhog's way of telling us he is under his own control and not voting for the "Knights" meant something? Or perhaps him saying that is a ploy and the ghosts can even be told what to say? For now, based on Airhog not voteing on the "knights," I believe them. But if there is still a game past BrianD's lynching there are lots of people to consider. Hell just about everyone but the brothers for me.
Old 07-09-2005, 06:33 PM   #761
Tigercat
College Starter

Dola, did any of you guys see if Airhog was browsing the thread before he posted?
Old 07-09-2005, 06:34 PM   #762
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Im a ghost I dont need to browse the thread before posting :P

Thread Killer extraordinaire

Yay! its football season once again!
Airhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 06:34 PM   #763
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine
The whole role revelation thing was something I struggled with. However, I decided to go with a more secretive approach and see how it goes. There is at least one person who can see the roles of the dead, however whether they are willing to reveal them, or reveal them truthfully, is something they will have to decide.

This is an important post by Peregrine. It infers that he is giving us clues, and also tells us that somebody can see the roles of the dead. If only we had that guy with us, I would really like to know ntndeacons role.
Old 07-09-2005, 06:38 PM   #764
Tigercat
College Starter

I don't see anything that says anything about giving us clues at death, and I still contend that even if there is a clue a sword in the hand of a knight seems a little obvious. More like a big neon sign than a clue. But I had forgotten about the character who can see the roles of the dead. Is that person with us? If they are perhaps Kwhit or Jeff? That could be a minor power Jeff was talking about?
Old 07-09-2005, 06:42 PM   #765
Fouts
College Starter

Yes, I'm just thinking about after we string up Brian. If the game doesn't end, where do we go from there?
Old 07-09-2005, 06:44 PM   #766
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

if we knew who was who amongst the dead, then we'd have a good shot. I do think the controller of ghosts knows what the roles are.. after all.. if he can make them speak, he knows what they are.

Peregrine's description makes me wonder if we could trust the ghost-controller though..
Old 07-09-2005, 06:44 PM   #767
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
if we knew who was who amongst the dead, then we'd have a good shot. I do think the controller of ghosts knows what the roles are.. after all.. if he can make them speak, he knows what they are.

Peregrine's description makes me wonder if we could trust the ghost-controller though..

Waiiiiiiit one second.

Dark Magicians in area. Ghost Controllers.

Could it mean a NECROMANCER?
Old 07-09-2005, 06:51 PM   #768
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I love reading this thread. and pass the ghostpipe!

:rattles chains:

wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooowooooooooooooo!
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 06:58 PM   #769
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I love reading this thread as well. It is really hard to bite my tongue and not give any clues from what I know and think.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 07-09-2005 at 06:58 PM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 07:00 PM   #770
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Brian never changed his vote from Taz even after Taz outted himself (maybe he was away, who knows?).

I already explained being away when Taz outted himself.
Old 07-09-2005, 07:01 PM   #771
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Yes, I'm just thinking about after we string up Brian. If the game doesn't end, where do we go from there?

You are going to have to be thinking about this, because it is the situation you are putting yourselves in.
Old 07-09-2005, 07:02 PM   #772
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

BrianD - 8 (SirFozzie, jeff061, TazFTW, Desnudo, KWhit, Fouts, Airhog, Tigercat)
Swaggs - 5 (Barkeep49, Lathum, Eaglesfan27, kingfc22, ntndeacon)
KWhit - 1 (BrianD)

non voters - Qwikshot, Fonzie, Swaggs
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 07:02 PM   #773
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I think the person who can see the roles of the dead is no longer alive. I haven't really seen anyone speaking about the dead with anything but speculation for several days now.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 07:05 PM   #774
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW
BrianD - 8 (SirFozzie, jeff061, TazFTW, Desnudo, KWhit, Fouts, Airhog, Tigercat)
Swaggs - 5 (Barkeep49, Lathum, Eaglesfan27, kingfc22, ntndeacon)
KWhit - 1 (BrianD)

non voters - Qwikshot, Fonzie, Swaggs

Why aren't all the ghosts voting the same way? Really confusing.
Old 07-09-2005, 07:07 PM   #775
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

That block was all voting around the same time, seems to be the work of the ghost master.

Airhog's been going kind of nutty, but I'd trust him more than the block.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 07:08 PM   #776
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Why aren't all the ghosts voting the same way? Really confusing.

I'm guessing different ghosts have different agendas. They might still be trying to achieve their victory conditions, or going after those that went after them, or just voting randomly.
Old 07-09-2005, 07:54 PM   #777
KWhit
Coordinator

Okay... There has been much speculation regarding my role, and the truth is that I do indeed have one. But it is a totally neutral villager role that does not kill anyone unless I am lynched or in some other way killed. Let me repeat that. I AM NOT DANGEROUS TO ANYONE UNTIL SOMEBODY TRIES TO KILL ME.

Sorry for yelling, but I want to make sure I'm heard.

I had the dreams (I think I proved that), and I am no threat to anyone at all.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 07:55 PM   #778
Tigercat
College Starter

Quote:
Waiiiiiiit one second.

Dark Magicians in area. Ghost Controllers.

Could it mean a NECROMANCER?

Woa, you mean in a raising dead kind of way? That would be pretty cool. We haven't seen anyone come back from the dead though, unless its a protection type power. I am really starting to lean towards two baddies left though. One is a magician who can control the ghosts and the other is a werewolf. Unless they are the same person, which seems like it would be a bit much? Where that leaves voting I don't know, but I will stick with my BrianD vote for now. And I just thought of something, suppose everyone is a villager but BrianD, the werewolf, and that magician. Would the game end with the werewolf dieing? Or with the magician in our mist would it continue? If the magician left can only control ghosts and can't kill, what would be his motive, simply to try and lynch an innocent?
Old 07-09-2005, 07:58 PM   #779
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
Okay... There has been much speculation regarding my role, and the truth is that I do indeed have one. But it is a totally neutral villager role that does not kill anyone unless I am lynched or in some other way killed. Let me repeat that. I AM NOT DANGEROUS TO ANYONE UNTIL SOMEBODY TRIES TO KILL ME.

And I am NOT the ghostmaster. I have no control over those bitches.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 07:59 PM   #780
Tigercat
College Starter

And speculating on the back story and the dreams and the possibility of a magician, couldn't a magician recieving the dream be explained because a magician is magical, whereas the knights are just knights and aren't from the village? Just a random though.

Edit: killing the dola and adding, I am not sure we can trust Airhog's vote if we can't trust the block, it may be in the ghost controllers interest to make airhog seem independent....

Last edited by Tigercat : 07-09-2005 at 08:02 PM.
Old 07-09-2005, 08:00 PM   #781
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigercat
Woa, you mean in a raising dead kind of way? That would be pretty cool. We haven't seen anyone come back from the dead though, unless its a protection type power.

No, I mean a Necromancer that can control/animate the ghosts..
Old 07-09-2005, 08:10 PM   #782
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine
Obviously I am not revealing the specifics of any role, suffice it to say every character will have a role, however some are passive abilities and some are active.

Ok, Peregrine says we all have a role. KWhit as the Duke or something similar. What are Tiger and Jeff?
Old 07-09-2005, 08:12 PM   #783
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airhog

I think this is a clue. A knight would have said "vanquished".
Old 07-09-2005, 08:30 PM   #784
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

That is convenient. Wait until there are some questions about the claims of SirFozzie and then come out with a threat against everyone if he gets killed. If he is telling the truth and we lynch him, he'd probably kill me and you guys would still have me dead. If he isn't telling the truth, the game will probably end.

I'm a little disappointed that nobody seem so be discussing SirFozzie's doctor claims. It seems like people aren't even trying to have an open mind. You'll eventually realize your mistake...
Old 07-09-2005, 08:45 PM   #785
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD
That is convenient. Wait until there are some questions about the claims of SirFozzie and then come out with a threat against everyone if he gets killed. If he is telling the truth and we lynch him, he'd probably kill me and you guys would still have me dead. If he isn't telling the truth, the game will probably end.

I'm a little disappointed that nobody seem so be discussing SirFozzie's doctor claims. It seems like people aren't even trying to have an open mind. You'll eventually realize your mistake...

The only one who has questions about my claims is you.
Old 07-09-2005, 09:06 PM   #786
kingfc22
Head Coach

UNVOTE SWAGGS

VOTE SIRFOZZIE
Old 07-09-2005, 09:07 PM   #787
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

and here comes the whiplash ghosts again.. it's like the tides..
Old 07-09-2005, 09:12 PM   #788
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
The only one who has questions about my claims is you.

That is what scares me. People are following you blindly, and they don't see the edge of the cliff coming.
Old 07-09-2005, 09:13 PM   #789
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

UNVOTE SWAGGS

VOTE SIRFOZZIE
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 09:14 PM   #790
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Unvote Swaggs

Vote SirFozzie.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 09:29 PM   #791
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Hmm.. Could we have a Witness in this game? Looking in V saw it play a major role there too.

That's ANOTHER role we could have, amongst those who haven't declared a role yet.
Old 07-09-2005, 09:49 PM   #792
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airhog

You will never rid the world of HornsManiac. Never!
Fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 09:52 PM   #793
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Dola-

The only thing I'm certain of at this point is that the extra day of deliberation has resulted in lies of even greater complexity.

Well done, gentlemen.
Old 07-09-2005, 10:25 PM   #794
Fouts
College Starter

Well, the ghostmaster is doing his thing. I wonder if we are outnumbered?
Old 07-09-2005, 10:37 PM   #795
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Well, the ghostmaster is doing his thing. I wonder if we are outnumbered?

I don't think so. It doesn't seem that enough of the ghosts are under his direct control to do that.

Anyways, I just re-read something that SirFozzie posted that has me very convinced that he is in fact a villager. I won't say what it is as doing so would border on meta-gaming, but it is enough to get me off my fence and vote for BrianD.
Old 07-09-2005, 10:46 PM   #796
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Unvote Swaggs
Vote SirFozzie
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 10:50 PM   #797
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:

So you're saying you're The Hunter then, correct?
Old 07-09-2005, 11:00 PM   #798
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Then who was the one who stabbed the guy earlier? The Brutal Wolf?
Old 07-09-2005, 11:03 PM   #799
Tigercat
College Starter

Quote:
Then who was the one who stabbed the guy earlier? The Brutal Wolf?

Interesting thought.
Old 07-09-2005, 11:03 PM   #800
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Looks like I will have to bring out all the points tomorrow to show why SirFozzie isn't a doctor on the side of the villagers. I was really hoping that other villagers would see the inconsistencies and point them out, but it looks like nobody even bothered to look. Sadly I think SirFozzie has got everyone so completely believing his lies that nobody is even looking to make sure their assumptions are correct. SirFozzie, you've played your mind games well. I guess you deserve a win.

Last edited by BrianD : 07-09-2005 at 11:04 PM.