Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-09-2005, 11:06 PM   #801
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD
Looks like I will have to bring out all the points tomorrow to show why SirFozzie isn't a doctor on the side of the villagers.

What do you mean? Why wait until tomorrow to make points?
Fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 11:09 PM   #802
Tigercat
College Starter

SirFozzie, can you explain the doctor role as its described to you again so i dont have to search for it again? Do you automatically heal someone if you choose to doctor them?
Tigercat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 11:09 PM   #803
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD
Looks like I will have to bring out all the points tomorrow to show why SirFozzie isn't a doctor on the side of the villagers. I was really hoping that other villagers would see the inconsistencies and point them out, but it looks like nobody even bothered to look. Sadly I think SirFozzie has got everyone so completely believing his lies that nobody is even looking to make sure their assumptions are correct. SirFozzie, you've played your mind games well. I guess you deserve a win.

Let me Translate that for the rest of us.

I was really hoping that other villagers would see the inconsistencies and point them out, but it looks like nobody even bothered to look.

Translates to:

I was hoping somebody would double think themselves into believing SirFozzie was a liar, so I could post after them and say. "I Saw the same thing. Don't the rest of you see it?

Sadly I think SirFozzie has got everyone so completely believing his lies that nobody is even looking to make sure their assumptions are correct.

Translates to:

I've tried every thing I can think of to hide the fact that I got caught lying about my role, and NO ONE BELIEVES ME! ARGHH!!! '

and finally..

SirFozzie, you've played your mind games well. I guess you deserve a win.

means... well. I think we'll let that stand. I appreciate the compliment, Brian, even though you were the only one I played the Mind Game against. The rest of em know the truth.
Old 07-09-2005, 11:11 PM   #804
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigercat
SirFozzie, can you explain the doctor role as its described to you again so i dont have to search for it again? Do you automatically heal someone if you choose to doctor them?

(paraphrasing because Peregrine stated copying is a no-no)

I pick someone. If they are attacked, I heal them so that they survive instead, however the next day they will be obviously injured. They will know that the Doctor healed them, however they will not know who the Doctor is. I have enough medical supplies to heal successfully twice.
Old 07-09-2005, 11:13 PM   #805
Tigercat
College Starter

Any bad stuff happens if they are healed? will their roles be affected?
Old 07-09-2005, 11:14 PM   #806
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

It does not say. I assume their roles stay the same, but you'd really have to ask Peregrine.
Old 07-09-2005, 11:19 PM   #807
Tigercat
College Starter

OK, I am gonna reveal my role in the next post, which if you are a doctor of good, will compel you to protect me if the game doesn't end with BrianD's lynching that day. If I am killed by a wolf that night people will know you are a wolf, because I will be prime wolf target #1 and it makes no sense not to protect me. And if you aren't the doctor but I don't die? I will still have a way of finding out if BrianD is the doctor or not thanks to my role. So you better be telling the truth or you are screwed regardless. Why am I revealing my role? I can't risk being wolf meat tomorrow night without revealing what I know has happened and what I know of the game. So this non action night seems like the best time to let the cat out of the bag.
Old 07-09-2005, 11:20 PM   #808
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Oh boy. Here we go!
Old 07-09-2005, 11:22 PM   #809
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
OK, I am gonna reveal my role in the next post, which if you are a doctor of good, will compel you to protect me if the game doesn't end with BrianD's lynching that day. If I am killed by a wolf that night people will know you are a wolf, because I will be prime wolf target #1 and it makes no sense not to protect me. And if you aren't the doctor but I don't die? I will still have a way of finding out if BrianD is the doctor or not thanks to my role. So you better be telling the truth or you are screwed regardless. Why am I revealing my role? I can't risk being wolf meat tomorrow night without revealing what I know has happened and what I know of the game. So this non action night seems like the best time to let the cat out of the bag.

Hell. if it takes sitting outside your door with my black bag, ready to go to win this game for the villagers? Fine by me.
Old 07-09-2005, 11:23 PM   #810
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Why am I revealing my role? I can't risk being wolf meat tomorrow night without revealing what I know has happened and what I know of the game. So this non action night seems like the best time to let the cat out of the bag.

Thank goodness. I am on the edge of my seat.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 11:24 PM   #811
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

I assume by this line..

"And if you aren't the doctor but I don't die? I will still have a way of finding out if BrianD is the doctor or not thanks to my role."

Means you are the guy who can know the roles of the dead?
Old 07-09-2005, 11:25 PM   #812
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
I assume by this line..

"And if you aren't the doctor but I don't die? I will still have a way of finding out if BrianD is the doctor or not thanks to my role."

Patience, grasshopper.
Old 07-09-2005, 11:27 PM   #813
Tigercat
College Starter

I am indeed a good villager, however, I am the Monk.
Ghosts are around and able to vote as long as I am alive. I have no control at all over them, however, so you can blame their silly behaviors on this board having whacky posters.

I am also able to view the dead's roles every night. I can only view someone who died in the last 24 hours of game time though, so basically every night I can view someone who was lynched during the day or last night. These are the roles I found out about:

Airhog - Knight

Eaglesfan - Villager (Perhaps I dont see what kind of villager? Or he could have been a regular basic villager, I dont know for sure)
Qwikshot - a member of the dark cultists (I dont know if this meant he was THE cultist or a member of the magicians. Either way I judged from the wording he was a bad guy to my faction.)

So yea, I doubt any evil that would be around after BrianD's lynching would want me alive after tomorrow knight, considering the ghosts can vote however they want. Yes indeed, Peregrine told me at the begining of the game, THERE ARE NO GHOST ROLES. The posters are just being silly. Sorry for blowing your cover silly ghosts. And there are more dead good guys(I think at least, I could be wrong) than bad guys, so having the ghosts ready to vote for good is powerful. And I can see who the dead are. So I imagine I must be prime wolf or magician meal #1 tomorrow night. You better be ready to pretect me!
Old 07-09-2005, 11:27 PM   #814
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
I assume by this line..

Thats a great role, and I was hoping we still had that guy with us.
Old 07-09-2005, 11:29 PM   #815
Tigercat
College Starter

Dola so what these means most for the current dynamic is I fully believe Airhog, he can vote as he wants. So unless hes screwing with the game, which I don't believe, he is a knight and the knights are knights
Old 07-09-2005, 11:30 PM   #816
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

If I remember correctly..

Qwikshot was the one who stabbed someone in the lynching, correct?

You have my word, I am sending Peregrine My Night action stating I will protect you.
Old 07-09-2005, 11:31 PM   #817
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Done, PM sent.
Old 07-09-2005, 11:31 PM   #818
Tigercat
College Starter

I feel pretty good about my decision to come out. I was worried that I would view BrianD tomorrow night but die, and since ghosts would die with me, so would my revelation, and then others would go after the knights without my full knowledge of ghosts and airhog. But this way, if Sirfozzie is bad it will be exposed with me dead or not and my information is out there. Hopefully I made a good decision in coming out.
Old 07-09-2005, 11:32 PM   #819
Fouts
College Starter

Qwikshot was stabbed by Barkeep. If Barkeep was the hunter, what does KWhit's proclamation of being a hunter mean? If Barkeep was the brutal wolf, why does he kill a magician? KWhit is now right behind Brian on the list of suspects.
Old 07-09-2005, 11:32 PM   #820
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

BTW, Ghosts?

Funny stuff
Old 07-09-2005, 11:33 PM   #821
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

*hugs Tigercat*
Old 07-09-2005, 11:34 PM   #822
Fouts
College Starter

Also, if Barkeep were the brutal wolf, I am sure he would have killed Taz instead of Qwik. KWhit cannot be the hunter.
Old 07-09-2005, 11:34 PM   #823
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
Qwikshot was stabbed by Barkeep. If Barkeep was the hunter, what does KWhit's proclamation of being a hunter mean? If Barkeep was the brutal wolf, why does he kill a magician? KWhit is now right behind Brian on the list of suspects.

Just stands to reason, now.

One second, and I'll go back and repost the list..
Old 07-09-2005, 11:35 PM   #824
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:

If he was a Brutal Wolf, Barkeep might not have known who the magicians were when he picked his target. In fact, I'd wager that he probably only knew who the other wolves were at that point.
Old 07-09-2005, 11:38 PM   #825
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Myself: "Villager"/"Doctor" (disputed claim by BrianD)
Fouts: Villager/The Brothers (by Fonzie)
Tigercat Villager/Monk (Villagerby dreams: Monk Role by confession)
Fonzie: Villager/The Brothers (by dreams, confirmed that Fonzie was his Brother)
Swaggs: "Knights" Airhog seems to have confirmed that Swaggs and Desnudo were Knights
Desnudo: "Knights"
jeff061: Villager/??? Claims to have posted the same text that other dreamers received, I cannot verify as I did not see it because I did not personally view it. States he has a "minor role", but does not say what it is.
KWhit: "Villager"/??? Unable to confirm, posted details of the dream, but by that point, several had posted about it.. but not a high percentage of falsity. States he has a role that will kill someone if he is lynched or otherwise killed.
BrianD: "Villager"/"The Doctor" (Disputed claim by myself, highly believed to be a wolf)
Old 07-09-2005, 11:40 PM   #826
Tigercat
College Starter

Looking at the exact wording, I am told that Qwik was: one of the Dark Pact cultists One makes me think there are more than one, meaning that he was a magician, but thats just my guess.
Old 07-09-2005, 11:41 PM   #827
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Kwhit: I THINK is claiming to be the Duke? (not sure.. he says he can kill someone if lynched or otherwise killed..)

jeff061: I think I know his role, or at least what I want his role to be.. but it's only good if its secret (it makes him a target just like myself and the Monk). Think about what roles haven't been brought up, and you might come across the one that I'm thinking of.
Old 07-09-2005, 11:46 PM   #828
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Looking at it again. Guys. I THINK we're about to win. Can anyone fact check me here?

Unless I am pulling a con job (which I'm not).. we have.. confirmed good/Knights.

Myself (Doctor)
Fonzie (Brothers)
Fouts (Brothers)
Tigercat (Monk)
Desnudo (Knight)
Swaggs (Knight)

jeff061 (says he posted the whole thing, no idea on role)
Kwhit (Posted many details)
Old 07-09-2005, 11:49 PM   #829
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
BTW, Ghosts?

Funny stuff

Don't try to butter us up
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 11:49 PM   #830
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Don't try to butter us up

Buttered Ghosts on Crack...
Old 07-09-2005, 11:50 PM   #831
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Buttered Ghosts on Crack...

Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 11:52 PM   #832
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

mmmmmmmmm

butter

boo!
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 11:58 PM   #833
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Ok guys: Here's what I've comeup with.

Please Note: These descriptions were from werewolf II.

Brutal Wolf - One of the werewolves in the game is nastier than the others, a very tough customer. If this werewolf is lynched, he has the power to immediately kill one person before he is subdued.

Hunter - The hunter is a rather paranoid individual, but a skilled killer. If they are killed in the game, either by werewolves or lynched, they have the power to immediately kill one other player of their choice. Note that they don't know who the werewolves are, they just have to make their best guess.

KWhit is claiming that he's the Hunter. We saw Barkeep stab someone in the lynch mob (Qwikshot)

So. Barkeep was either the Brutal Wolf or the Hunter which means that KWhit is the other in that pair if he claims that ability (Note: There have been no other doubles except for the Lathum/Eaglesfan pair, but one was by sorcery, the other by wolf teeth)
Old 07-09-2005, 11:59 PM   #834
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Unvote Swaggs
Vote Fonzie
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 12:03 AM   #835
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon
Unvote Swaggs
Vote Fonzie

Prick.

Old 07-10-2005, 12:04 AM   #836
Tigercat
College Starter

I think with barkeep, we have to think what facation would be most likely to have a player that would vote one way and kill another(and kill someone who didn't vote to lynch that player no less). I don't know about you guys, but that seems more likely to be a bad character than a good one. But, yea, it does question Kwhit's hunter claims some at least.
Old 07-10-2005, 12:06 AM   #837
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
I think with barkeep, we have to think what facation would be most likely to have a player that would vote one way and kill another(and kill someone who didn't vote to lynch that player no less). I don't know about you guys, but that seems more likely to be a bad character than a good one. But, yea, it does question Kwhit's hunter claims some at least.

Not really. If Barkeep is the hunter, and knows Taz is for the villagers (because of what Taz said), he goes looking for an evil person. If he is the brutal wolf, why doesn't he take out Taz, a known good person?
Old 07-10-2005, 12:07 AM   #838
Swaggs
Coordinator

Interesting role, Tigercat.

With the phrasing you used in your post, I now feel certain that you are a good character.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 12:07 AM   #839
Tigercat
College Starter

Too bad my viewing roles were so limited, I really wanted to know what barkeep was, but after going back and forth, I decided that who he killed seemed more important than who he was. And I guess it was a little vanity too, cause I accused Qwik before Barkeep got to him too. Maybe Barkeep was the hunter and he was suspicious of Qwik like me, but like me he saw his vote couldn't mean anything?
Old 07-10-2005, 12:09 AM   #840
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

I do believe that KWhit is the hunter... he did post about the dreams.. WAIT A SECOND!

This is very speculative here. Could Brian be a dark seer/sorceror type? You notice that when I Caught him in the lie, that he kept trying to say I was protecting Kwhit? I think.. and yes, this is assuming a lot. that he KNEW that KWhit was the hunter, and was hoping for a double play. (We Lynch KWhit, Kwhit gets one of us in return) to cut the odds down.

It's a stretch.. but it does make sense, doesn't it?
Old 07-10-2005, 12:10 AM   #841
Swaggs
Coordinator

Honestly, I think KWhit is still among the list of suspects, but he could also be the Duke or another "new" role.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 12:12 AM   #842
kingfc22
Head Coach

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-10-2005, 12:14 AM   #843
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A good sign, methinks.
Old 07-10-2005, 12:16 AM   #844
Fouts
College Starter

So if we lynch Tiger, then the ghosts go away?
Old 07-10-2005, 12:16 AM   #845
kingfc22
Head Coach

boo

edited to add: was funny watching you guys react to the ghosts, that is all my no scream meant...play on

*grabs popcorn*

Last edited by kingfc22 : 07-10-2005 at 12:17 AM.
kingfc22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 12:17 AM   #846
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
Honestly, I think KWhit is still among the list of suspects, but he could also be the Duke or another "new" role.

I think he has to be one or the other, KWhit is either the Hunter.. or The Brutal Wolf.

No wolf would eat a Brutal Wolf, so when we lynched, he would kill.

Hunters kill when eaten OR lynched.

We've had doubles.. one was Barkeep/Qwikshot, which happened in the lynching.. so it could be either/or.

The other double was: Lathum/Eaglesfan. One wolfed, one.. burned from the inside out?

Doesn't sound very huntery/brutal wolfery does it?

So we have either a hunter or Brutal Wolf in Kwhit.
Old 07-10-2005, 12:17 AM   #847
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

king obviously had the role of Darth Vader.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 12:19 AM   #848
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW
king obviously had the role of Darth Vader.

I am your father
Old 07-10-2005, 12:21 AM   #849
Tigercat
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonzie
A good sign, methinks.

Maybe he was just yelling cause he was outted as being an independent thinking maniac, instead of being a forced maniac.

Quote:
So if we lynch Tiger, then the ghosts go away?

Only their voting, you are stuck with them regardless methinks.
Old 07-10-2005, 12:27 AM   #850
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
I think he has to be one or the other, KWhit is either the Hunter.. or The Brutal Wolf.

No wolf would eat a Brutal Wolf, so when we lynched, he would kill.

Hunters kill when eaten OR lynched.

We've had doubles.. one was Barkeep/Qwikshot, which happened in the lynching.. so it could be either/or.

The other double was: Lathum/Eaglesfan. One wolfed, one.. burned from the inside out?

Doesn't sound very huntery/brutal wolfery does it?

So we have either a hunter or Brutal Wolf in Kwhit.

It wasn't Lathum/Eagles, I think it was Lathum/King. And King burned Lathum to a crisp making him the big magician type. So we still have the brutal wolf or hunter out there.