Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-10-2005, 08:12 PM   #1001
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
If you really want an interesting take. What if SirFozzie is the last remaining wolf and therefore can choose not to eat anyone, therefore making himself appear to be the doctor?

Interesting that you got this right. I am starting to lean towards you and Swaggs.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 08:13 PM   #1002
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW
dola

I vote Keyser Soze

He doesn't exist. He is just some spook story crooks tell their kids. "Rat on your father, and Keyser Soze will come get you".
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 08:14 PM   #1003
Swaggs
Coordinator

Jeff, you are getting dangerously close to me coming out strongly against you by repeatedly threatening the knights.

Why would we out ourselves together if we were not knights?
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 08:14 PM   #1004
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD
He doesn't exist. He is just some spook story crooks tell their kids. "Rat on your father, and Keyser Soze will come get you".

The greatest trick the devil ever played was to make the world believe he didn't exist.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 08:16 PM   #1005
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
He said "no one is even wounded." That would indicate that there was no werewolf attack or that the bodyguard, if we have one, made a successful save. Or that there are no werewolves remaining.

There are other options....

Boooooooo!
Old 07-10-2005, 08:16 PM   #1006
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061
Well if Brian = Doctor lynch Fozzie.
If not the Knights.

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I'm just surprised that there wasn't a kill or a wounding. Fozzie, who did you protect tonight?
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 08:16 PM   #1007
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW
The greatest trick the devil ever played was to make the world believe he didn't exist.

And like that......he's gone.
Old 07-10-2005, 08:17 PM   #1008
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Go ahead Swaggs, I got nothing to hide, if you have a strong reason to believe it's me don't hold back. If it's just retalitory I'd imagine you won't look so hot.

I'm going out against 50% of the remaining people, don't take it so personally.

Quote:

To avoid the same reason people would be looking at Kwit and me if we had not recieved the dreams?

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 08:23 PM   #1009
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Also I guess I'm taking into account if we take out one of the knights, right or wrong, we are guarenteed to have one left. Fozzie should have one(or two?) more save available to him(if he wasn't lying) and Tiger can view the body. From that point, depending on the outcome it's either Fozzie or the other knight and we win.

If Kwitt did by chance see my post I would urge you to come out, since I believe you are cheating and ruining the game). Just a disclaimer , cause that's the only thing that could put a cog in my thinking.

Last edited by jeff061 : 07-10-2005 at 08:25 PM.
Old 07-10-2005, 08:24 PM   #1010
Fouts
College Starter

It appears nobody was killed so we couldn't confirm SirFozzie as the doctor (or not the doctor). Why wouldn't a wolf kill someone? Either there isn't one, but there is a magician, or the wolf feels safe enough to not kill anyone.
Old 07-10-2005, 08:24 PM   #1011
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
Jeff, you are getting dangerously close to me coming out strongly against you by repeatedly threatening the knights.

Damn, and I'm likely going to be offline tomorrow as I have orientation at a new job. I am out the door right after I type this, and will likely not be back online until after the vote. Therefore, once again I have something interesting to share with you all. This almost guarantees me getting eaten if I don't get lynched, but I really don't see how I have a choice. Maybe SirFozzie will be able to protect me if he is the doctor.

Jeff is an innocent villager. I used my view on him. I should have used my view on SirFozzie. Yet more revelations others say? Yes. I am the knight seer with the ability to detect evil in others. Once a night I have been using my view on people. That is why I know for a fact that NTNDeacon and KingFC were dark pact. Outside of the dark pact, I cannot see specific roles, just if someone is good or evil.

Viewing order:

Eaglesfan27: innocent villager
NTNDeacon: Dark Pact
KingFC: Dark Pact
TazFTW: innocent villager
Jeff: innocent villager

I am going to abstain from voting since I don't know whether Fozzie is telling the truth. If he is lying, then there should be enough votes to get rid of him anyway. Besides that, I would ask people to reread Tigercat's postings. We are knights. If you make the mistake of lynching us, the game will likely be over, in the wolves favor.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 08:24 PM   #1012
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

We confirm Fozzie's idendity by whether or not Brian was a Doctor...

Old 07-10-2005, 08:27 PM   #1013
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Feels good to be vindicated .

Old 07-10-2005, 08:28 PM   #1014
Desnudo
Coordinator

And I'm leaving now without that information. Good luck people. If Fozzie was the doctor, I'm sure you'll probably lynch me or Swaggs, but I'd ask that you make absolutely certain you are doing the right thing.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 08:29 PM   #1015
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
If Kwitt did by chance see my post I would urge you to come out, since I believe you are cheating. Just a disclaimer , cause that's the only thing that could put a cog in my thinking.

Great point. And I agree with you. Since Peregrine said that posting the full PM wasn't allowed, I would have a hard time using that to exonerate myself. I can assure you I didn't see that post.

I know that werewolf is a game of lying, but I don't think it would be right to use your "illegal" post for my own benefit. It would at least be metagaming (and probably cheating), which shouldn't be done in this game. And I'm not doing it. If I'm lying, may I never be allowed in one of these games again.*

*And if you can't tell, I love these games, so I wouldn't say that recklessly.
Old 07-10-2005, 08:34 PM   #1016
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Well I'd imagine Swaggs has a role to. It's up to him whether or not he has something to add.

Last edited by jeff061 : 07-10-2005 at 08:34 PM.
Old 07-10-2005, 08:45 PM   #1017
Fouts
College Starter

Well I believe Desnudo. So who does that leave and are they werewolves or magicians?

KWhit and SirFozzie. I'm not sure I'd lynch anyone.
Old 07-10-2005, 08:47 PM   #1018
Fouts
College Starter

And of those two, KWhit has never claimed a role. Hmmm.
Old 07-10-2005, 08:51 PM   #1019
KWhit
Coordinator

Well, I all but spelled out my role earlier. I didn't want to come right out and say it, but I'm the hunter. I thought that was understood, based upon my posts.
Old 07-10-2005, 08:59 PM   #1020
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
Well, I all but spelled out my role earlier. I didn't want to come right out and say it, but I'm the hunter. I thought that was understood, based upon my posts.

Oh yeah. Then why are we still on this stupid mountain.
Old 07-10-2005, 09:01 PM   #1021
KWhit
Coordinator

Hell if I know.
Old 07-10-2005, 09:02 PM   #1022
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I'm going to wait on Tigercat. Back at it tomorrow.

Old 07-10-2005, 09:09 PM   #1023
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

*waits on pins and needles*
Fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 09:12 PM   #1024
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I vote Desnudo!
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 09:48 PM   #1025
Swaggs
Coordinator

It really does not benefit the group to reveal my role, but I will.

I am the Avenger, "a powerful warrior ready to smite down evil." My skills are a combination of the bodyguard and the hunter. On the night(s) that I protect a fellow knight successfully, I can counterattack with a chance to kill the attacker (or I assume a member of the attacking party?). On the nights that I do not protect someone, I have the normal ability of a hunter, where, if attacked, I may attack someone else and kill them before I die.

Airhog was the Paladin. He had the ability to strike down a cultist once they were identified by the Seer. His role would be revealed once it happened, as the attack would take place "in front of everyone."
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 09:50 PM   #1026
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I vote SirFozzie.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 09:55 PM   #1027
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

I vote SirFozzie

Booooo
Old 07-10-2005, 10:11 PM   #1028
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Those pins and needles are starting to hurt.
Fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 03:07 AM   #1029
Tigercat
College Starter

You guys want a clusterfuck? Hows this for one?: (Sorry Peregrine I know you don't want us to put in messages in their entirety but they are sure of who I am anyway and I am way too tried to try and reword the whole thing)

It's very strange, you focus your power on BrianD, but for some reason you don't see anything, just a grey fog where usually you can see someone's ghost and learn from it. You try a few more times, with the same result. It's as if someone is blocking you.

I could see someone trying to screw over Sirfozzie. But I FREAKING TOLD YOU GUYS WE COULD VERY WELL END UP WITH A SITUATION WHERE THE DREAMS DIDN"T MEAN A THING. But did y'all listen? Noooooo. Here is what I think, emphasis on THINK. I think Sirfozzie is the doctor. I think we killed the werewolf in BrianD. I think there is a magician going around and he is the one who clouded things. I am too tired to check back, but by the method of kills wasn't it pretty much a given there was a wolf around before BrianD was lynched? So looking between Jeff and Kwhit, and Jeff's willingness to vote for the knights and Kwhits better voting record ect has me Voting for Jeff. (for now) But if someone could convince me that it was possible there was no werewolf left around, then I would be willing to vote for Sirfozzie.
Tigercat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 03:11 AM   #1030
Tigercat
College Starter

whoops I am an idiot, I didn't see the exchange above, was stuck on page 20. So yea, sorry jeff, I officially Unvote Jeff. So the question is, Kwhit or Sirfozzie?
Old 07-11-2005, 03:19 AM   #1031
Tigercat
College Starter

After a whole 10 minutes of thinking it over, based on Kwhit's record, and that it just makes sense to go with the obvious guy right now, I vote Sirfozzie. Subject to change, like if I somehow missed a post vindicating him too.
Old 07-11-2005, 03:22 AM   #1032
Tigercat
College Starter

Dola dola dola dola, enough talking to myself, I am going to get a few hours sleep before I have to wake up to do more research. Enjoy waking up to read the clusterfuck guys!
Old 07-11-2005, 04:26 AM   #1033
Fouts
College Starter

This is just all kinds of messed up. I say we don't lynch anyone. Maybe there isn't a werewolf left. If the werewolves stopped eating us, we don't need to lynch anyone.
Old 07-11-2005, 04:56 AM   #1034
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Vote Sir Fozzie

I had expected this outcome. I suspected Fozzie, I didn't like Fozzie's behavior from the beginning of the game and he seemed too confident that he was not going to be found out.

Unless one of the Brother's is evil, which is a thought I simply do not feel like entertaining.

In any case, I don't believe there is a Wolf left, this seems like a Mage act to me. Why are the knights sure there are not any mages left?

Last edited by jeff061 : 07-11-2005 at 05:01 AM.
Old 07-11-2005, 06:14 AM   #1035
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I'm just surprised that there wasn't a kill or a wounding. Fozzie, who did you protect tonight?

I did what I promised and protected Tigercat.
Old 07-11-2005, 06:29 AM   #1036
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigercat
It's very strange, you focus your power on BrianD, but for some reason you don't see anything, just a grey fog where usually you can see someone's ghost and learn from it. You try a few more times, with the same result. It's as if someone is blocking you.

Guh. Well, that kinda puts me on the high wire without a safety net, huh?

I'm not a magician or a wolf, just a doctor.

God what a mindfuck. We make everything as simple as possible, and somehow, it gets fucked up and really complicated again. I fully expected TC's read to vindicate me.
Old 07-11-2005, 06:39 AM   #1037
KevinNU7
College Starter

There's something to consider folks. If all the werewolves and evil humans are dead the game may not just end. You may only "awake to find no one killed." From now on you may be committing unnecessary lynchings.
Old 07-11-2005, 06:40 AM   #1038
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Myself: "Villager"/"Doctor"
Fouts: Villager/The Brothers (by Fonzie)
Tigercat Villager/Monk (Villager by dreams: Monk Role by confession)
Fonzie: Villager/The Brothers (by dreams, confirmed that Fonzie was his Brother)
Swaggs: "Knights" Airhog seems to have confirmed that Swaggs and Desnudo were Knights
Desnudo: "Knights"
jeff061: "Villager"/??? States he has a "minor role", but does not say what it is.
KWhit: "Villager"/"The Hunter"

Hope you guys know where to go once lynching me does not end the game.
Old 07-11-2005, 06:41 AM   #1039
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNU7
There's something to consider folks. If all the werewolves and evil humans are dead the game may not just end. You may only "awake to find no one killed." From now on you may be committing unnecessary lynchings.

If that's true, then we're going to end up with one or two folks left.. because if even one living guy votes then there is a lynching if there's not a tie, right?
Old 07-11-2005, 06:48 AM   #1040
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNU7

What would be the point in that? Other than needlessly extending the game several days. It's not a risk worth taking.

Old 07-11-2005, 06:59 AM   #1041
Peregrine
Pro Starter

From the rules:

The game will end at the end of Day 6, at that point the survivors, if any, can leave the village and victory will be totalled up.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 07:04 AM   #1042
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I guess I oughta read the rules more carefully .

Unvote SirFozzie, unless anyone can think of a reason to lynch someone.

Last edited by jeff061 : 07-11-2005 at 07:05 AM.
Old 07-11-2005, 07:45 AM   #1043
KWhit
Coordinator

Oh man, this just keeps getting weirder.
Old 07-11-2005, 07:54 AM   #1044
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Course I guess the rules still don't dictate whether or not the game will end if all the Evil is gone.

I'd suggest Fozzie protect Tiger
Swaggs protect Des
Swaggs and Kwit (assuming they are truthful) can fend for themselves. I'd take out Fozzie if you are attacked, but obviously that's up to you.

And we take it from there. Assuming we aren't being seriously mislead there should only be one left.

Last edited by jeff061 : 07-11-2005 at 07:55 AM.
Old 07-11-2005, 08:18 AM   #1045
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigercat

Priceless.
Old 07-11-2005, 08:47 AM   #1046
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Course I guess the rules still don't dictate whether or not the game will end if all the Evil is gone.

I'd suggest Fozzie protect Tiger
Swaggs protect Des
Swaggs and Kwit (assuming they are truthful) can fend for themselves. I'd take out Fozzie if you are attacked, but obviously that's up to you.

And we take it from there. Assuming we aren't being seriously mislead there should only be one left.

I thought I couldn't protect the same person twice in a row, but I just checked my Role information, and it says nothing of the sort.

We might have just been massively lucky with the two evil crews destroying each other (the only possible way for a double evil kill was for the Brutal Wolf, which kills a magician)

Agreed. I am the #1 target, but we should wait and see. If the villagers make it through Day 6, we win. We are in Day... 5? Even if there IS an evildoer in the village, he can't win now. Only by us lynching each other could an evildoer win.

I'll still probably be the one to go.. but.

I ABSTAIN FROM VOTING

Hmm.. the abstaination (no that's nae a word) was double posted

Last edited by SirFozzie : 07-11-2005 at 08:50 AM.
SirFozzie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 08:54 AM   #1047
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

dola: I'm pretty sure Peregrine didn't expect 0-1 badguys left at this point So hopefully we are giving him a taste of the insanity he's causing us
Old 07-11-2005, 09:13 AM   #1048
KWhit
Coordinator

If all the bad guys were gone, he'd end the game, right? Even if it was before the scheduled end time.

I don't think we can just sit back and wait.
Old 07-11-2005, 09:16 AM   #1049
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Why not? The most damage that could be done is two killings. It would be much worse with incorrect lynchings.

Old 07-11-2005, 09:27 AM   #1050
KWhit
Coordinator

True. I understand that. I was just pointing out my opinion that if we were all still "good guys" I don't think Peregrine would have us keep on playing and lynching each other for no good reason.

Of course, maybe he's just a sick, twisted individual.