Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-08-2005, 03:39 PM   #851
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
Also, everyone is saying Dubb is suspect since he was in the brig last night, but so was Pennywise. Why is he getting off? This reminds me of the Marc Vaughn thing when I was almost lynched for no reason.

Schmidty, I was the first one to even bring suspicion on RA. At this point, I don't really think its worth it to the spawns to sacrifice one of their own, for only one other player (that would be if I was spawn and was sacrificing RA). Plus, there was already suspicion on me to begin with, so by calling out RA, who is most likely spawn, this would essentially be throwing us both under the train. Not a good strategy for the spawns. I'm not a spawn.
Old 09-08-2005, 03:39 PM   #852
hoopsguy
General Manager

Well, I'm working off the idea that RealDeal cleared Vince, which makes me inclined to believe Vince is still on the crew, at least prior to the visit with Raiders.

-They both walked out of the room, which means that they weren't both killed (duh).
-They both had serious looks on their faces, which implies that something came up in their session.
-Raiders is now in a coma.
-There isn't anything that I can read in the list of roles suggesting this behavior and Barkeep has confirmed that there are not unpublished roles.
-Earlier today Raiders scanned Dubb and said he was clean; this claim is dubious if Raiders was spawn material.

So if Vince says anything that suggests that Raiders was in fact clean, then I would look at other candidates besides Dubb. But the points above are the logic on which I have constructed my vote.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 03:39 PM   #853
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
I guess I understand the dubb votes, but I don't understand why Vince saying something could change your minds. What could he say? If he was spawn, of course he wouldn't say anything.

Also, everyone is saying Dubb is suspect since he was in the brig last night, but so was Pennywise. Why is he getting off? This reminds me of the Marc Vaughn thing when I was almost lynched for no reason.

My thought is just that Dubb would make a good target for a possible conversion since he is the scientist. Therefore it is slightly more likely for him to be a spawn.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 03:41 PM   #854
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Kwhit, I'm guessing the difference was that Vince was infected and in spawnling status. Raiders was full-blown spawn and thus has a different recovery cycle.

Good catch. That's very possible.
Old 09-08-2005, 03:45 PM   #855
hoopsguy
General Manager

Out for a few hours - hope to be back before the vote. Good luck, all.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 03:45 PM   #856
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Going after Dubb doesn't mean that I think one way or the other about pennywise. My reason for voting for Dubb is that, assuming RA was spawn, the fact he chose to "examine" Dubb was very suspicious.
RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 03:46 PM   #857
SnDvls
Pro Starter

I've been leaning towards dub all day. Mabey it's because he hasn't been on to defend himself, I don't know.

- I still believe Vince is clean due to RealDeal clearing him
- I think Raiders could have been bad and "faked" the examine on Dubb thus clearing both of them in his eyes.

I'm leaning heavy towards Dubb at this point.

Last edited by SnDvls : 09-08-2005 at 03:47 PM.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 03:50 PM   #858
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Well, I'm working off the idea that RealDeal cleared Vince, which makes me inclined to believe Vince is still on the crew, at least prior to the visit with Raiders.

-They both walked out of the room, which means that they weren't both killed (duh).
-They both had serious looks on their faces, which implies that something came up in their session.
-Raiders is now in a coma.
-There isn't anything that I can read in the list of roles suggesting this behavior and Barkeep has confirmed that there are not unpublished roles.
-Earlier today Raiders scanned Dubb and said he was clean; this claim is dubious if Raiders was spawn material.

So if Vince says anything that suggests that Raiders was in fact clean, then I would look at other candidates besides Dubb. But the points above are the logic on which I have constructed my vote.

First of all, RA never reported that Dubb was clean. At all. We have no idea what happened. The only thing we have to go on, is this quote by Barkeep:

"The crew comes back exhausted and most want nothing more than to lie down for a little bit, but everyone's favorite nurse, Raiders Army is waiting by the hull entrance for one the crew members. When dubb walks by he is pulled aside and the two adjourn to Raiders office. A little while later both walk out laughing at some joke that has been told."

Secondly, if Vince was spawn and RA was not, yet Vince "examined" him, could it have been a bluff, and he really infected him? I have no idea if that's even possible, but it's an idea.
Old 09-08-2005, 03:52 PM   #859
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Why do we think Vince is spawn? Wouldn't that mean RealDeal is spawn, too? And wouldn't that mean that I was spawn also? Add in RA and that's 4 spawn, who have all somehow blatantly outed themselves. I don't think it's that easy.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 03:53 PM   #860
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I'm out for three hours, but I'll catch up when I get back!
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 03:53 PM   #861
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Waiting to hear from vince but untill then

VOTE DUBB
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 03:58 PM   #862
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
Waiting to hear from vince but untill then

VOTE DUBB

Me too; On the first part
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 04:02 PM   #863
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia
Why do we think Vince is spawn? Wouldn't that mean RealDeal is spawn, too? And wouldn't that mean that I was spawn also? Add in RA and that's 4 spawn, who have all somehow blatantly outed themselves. I don't think it's that easy.

I think at this point its either RA or Vince. Depending on who is spawn, then there is a domino effect as to who else is spawn. Remember also, that spawns can execute their roles so as to NOT cast suspicion upon themselves so they very well could have scanned certain people, or since they are spawn (and know who the other spawns are) it wouldn't be too hard to "examine" someone and say they are clean to keep us from being suspicious of them.
Old 09-08-2005, 04:08 PM   #864
kingfc22
Head Coach

Just caught up with this thread. I really want to know what Vince has to say regarding his scan of RA. That seems to be key right now and I am happy to be on my way home.
Old 09-08-2005, 04:10 PM   #865
RealDeal
High School Varsity

I'm wondering: if RA was spawn, and Vince cured him, RA would potentially know who other spawn were. That may be why barkeep put the muzzle on him for a while; RA could basically end the game for us if he was spawn and is cured.
Old 09-08-2005, 04:17 PM   #866
Poli
FOFC Survivor

UNVOTE PENNYWISE

VOTE DUBB.

Then I saw her face, and now I'm a believer. I got nothing.
Old 09-08-2005, 04:17 PM   #867
Schmidty
Coordinator

I guess the reasoning for Dubb is sounds, so I'll go ahead and vote him for now, but if Vince or anyone has a good reason to change my vote, I'll be listening. I'm really curious as to why Dubb has been so quiet.

Vote Dubb
Old 09-08-2005, 04:19 PM   #868
SnDvls
Pro Starter

I see Dubb lurking now maybe we'll get an answer.

Last edited by SnDvls : 09-08-2005 at 04:31 PM.
Old 09-08-2005, 04:20 PM   #869
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealDeal
I'm wondering: if RA was spawn, and Vince cured him, RA would potentially know who other spawn were. That may be why barkeep put the muzzle on him for a while; RA could basically end the game for us if he was spawn and is cured.

Very good point Realdeal.
Old 09-08-2005, 04:23 PM   #870
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls
I see Dubb lurking now mabey we'll get an answer.

Something is definately fishy with Dubb. He's not even trying to defend himself here and this seems like a time he should be doing that.
Old 09-08-2005, 04:23 PM   #871
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:

I like this theory.
Old 09-08-2005, 04:24 PM   #872
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennywisesb
Something is definately fishy with Dubb. He's not even trying to defend himself here and this seems like a time he should be doing that.

Well it would certainly explain why our away missions went into the shitter.
Old 09-08-2005, 04:24 PM   #873
kingfc22
Head Coach

Vote Dubb
Old 09-08-2005, 04:39 PM   #874
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Well....

vote Dubb
Old 09-08-2005, 04:42 PM   #875
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Oh you know if I was here I would be defending myself....

What evidence do you have against me? That Vince claims he was attacked last night by spawn? And RA went into his office and came out unconscious?

Who cleared Vince lately? Real Deal?

I'll say this once, I'M NOT A SPAWN! The first away mission went great, I can't explain the last 2 except Marc was on the first and who knows was on the second to sabotage them.

My best guess at this point, Vince and Real Deal are Spawn and they infected Raider's Army today. Why else wouldn't he of either walked out fine and cured, or why wouldn't both have ended up dead?

Vote Real Deal

Look at how hard he is trying to make me look like the bad guy here. Vince and Real Deal are up to something. Don't let them do this, I'm innocent here guys.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 04:42 PM   #876
KWhit
Coordinator

I see dubb in the thread. Do you have anything to say to try to sway the pack?
Old 09-08-2005, 04:43 PM   #877
KWhit
Coordinator

Just a second late on my post.
Old 09-08-2005, 04:58 PM   #878
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Seriously, what evidence do we have that Vince actually cured himself yesterday when he said he did? He's been converted, and look at Real Deal's actions today. He is up to something. I'm not spawn, haven't been attacked, and I sure as hell didnt start the game as a spawn.

Seriously who would be dumb enough to attack someone in the brig? There were only be 4 of us in there, if I was spawn, which I'm not, I wouldn't play that stupid. And of the two "medical exams" today, we have a nurse that cleared me, and a doctor that put the nurse in a coma. Which one looks more fishy?
Old 09-08-2005, 05:01 PM   #879
Schmidty
Coordinator

I'd like to hear more from some of the more quiet players such as Fouts. I just have a bad feeling. This reminds me of the WW game where SirFozzie had all of us fooled, and one of the more quiet guys skated the entire time.
Old 09-08-2005, 05:04 PM   #880
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
Seriously, what evidence do we have that Vince actually cured himself yesterday when he said he did? He's been converted, and look at Real Deal's actions today. He is up to something. I'm not spawn, haven't been attacked, and I sure as hell didnt start the game as a spawn.

Seriously who would be dumb enough to attack someone in the brig? There were only be 4 of us in there, if I was spawn, which I'm not, I wouldn't play that stupid. And of the two "medical exams" today, we have a nurse that cleared me, and a doctor that put the nurse in a coma. Which one looks more fishy?

You make some great points, but I think a lot of it comes down to the fact that we all want Vince to be telling the truth. He a very important member of our team and if he's a spawn (or worse, if we kill him even though he isn't a spawn) it would be a big blow to our chances.
Old 09-08-2005, 05:07 PM   #881
KWhit
Coordinator

Ok. I'm out for a while, but should be checking in later to vote.
Old 09-08-2005, 05:08 PM   #882
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I'd like to hear more from some of the more quiet players such as Fouts. I just have a bad feeling. This reminds me of the WW game where SirFozzie had all of us fooled, and one of the more quiet guys skated the entire time.

I agree, Mr. W., Saldana, and Fouts, do any of you guys have anything to add? New ideas, agreements with previously posted ideas, anything?
Old 09-08-2005, 05:09 PM   #883
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I don't have anything to add at the moment. I'll try to check back in before the vote, but with something like five new pages of material since about noon time, there's a lot to process.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 05:12 PM   #884
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
You make some great points, but I think a lot of it comes down to the fact that we all want Vince to be telling the truth. He a very important member of our team and if he's a spawn (or worse, if we kill him even though he isn't a spawn) it would be a big blow to our chances.

I'm not asking you to kill Vince, although the evidence says he's a converted spawn. Take down Real Deal(just take 1 look at his actions today, they are fishy to say the least). If Marc wasn't any major role yesterday, and Vince is converted(since he was cleared by RA on day 1), then Real Deal almost has to be the queen or Hive Mind, unless there are alot more out there than meets the eye.

I am 100% clean and innocent. Give me this one chance guys, you all jumped the gun here today too early and while I was away at work. And you will all pay for it when we are forced to land again and I can't go on the away missions.

I AM NOT SPAWN!!! I can't say that enough. I am completely shocked by the actions here today.
Old 09-08-2005, 05:14 PM   #885
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Here's what I know:

1. I scanned Vince today and he was clean. Why should anyone else believe this? Well, there is a post of barkeep's detailing my actions. I don't believe there is any way for a second officer to take actions that would result in him following two guys around if he wasn't a duplicant being a doctor for a day, and only survivors can have the duplicant secret role.

2. So I believe Vince since I personally scanned him as clean. Vince says he was attacked by at least one, and probably more than one person. He was in a brig with three people. One of them, RA, scanned Dubb. Vince himself scanned RA. It appears that something was very wrong with RA due to the results of the scan. As such, I assume that RA was probably spawn until Vince says otherwise.

3. So that means I would vote for RA, but RA is in a coma, so there is no point in voting for him right now. RA, before he was scanned by Vince, examined Dubb. Knowing that RA was probably spawn, that scan is suspicious to me.

4. Do I know for a fact Dubb is spawn? Nope. Vince may have only been attacked by one person, and that was RA. Or Vince may have been attacked by two and the second person was Penny. But my gut feeling is that RA volunteered to scan Dubb to cover up the fact that Dubb was a spawn.

I could be wrong about Dubb, but I am 100% sure that Vince was clean as of the time of my scan earlier today. I am also 100% sure that Pass was clean as of the time of that scan.
Old 09-08-2005, 05:14 PM   #886
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

If RealDeal's examination is correct, then the only way that Vince is spawn is if something happened in his examination of Raiders Army. And that examination happened after Vince's description of what happened in the brig last night.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 05:22 PM   #887
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Also, just to point out that if Vince were to be infected, he wouldn't become a spawn straight away. He would be a spawnling for a day. I'm not absolutely sure of this, but I believe spawnlings are still good guys and can be healed.
Old 09-08-2005, 05:24 PM   #888
Fouts
College Starter

Sorry, my DSL has been down all day. I have just now caught up on tons of posts.

Here's what I think;

Quote:
Status – Exhausted

Exhaustion can be healed after one night of undisturbed rest. Undisturbed rest is defined as not taking an action. Spawn who attack have a small chance of becoming exhausted (which is increased any time there is a Spawnling attack, especially for those who performed the attack).

The only reason I see Vince becoming exhausted while being in the brig is that he attacked someone. Put that together with his not wanting to leave today (because he wanted to defend himself), and RA's status, leads me to the conclusion that Vince is a spawn.

Vote Vince
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 05:26 PM   #889
Fouts
College Starter

If I am wrong, somebody explain to me how Vince can become exhausted in the brig.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 05:26 PM   #890
MrBug708
Head Coach

No reason not to vote Dubb it seems.

Vote - Dubb
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 05:26 PM   #891
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
Sorry, my DSL has been down all day. I have just now caught up on tons of posts.

Here's what I think;

The only reason I see Vince becoming exhausted while being in the brig is that he attacked someone. Put that together with his not wanting to leave today (because he wanted to defend himself), and RA's status, leads me to the conclusion that Vince is a spawn.

Vote Vince

That's a really good point. I need to rethink things, and hear some other opinions on your theory.
Old 09-08-2005, 05:27 PM   #892
Raiders Army
Coordinator

!!!!!!!!!!

MMMMMMMmmmmmmffffffff!!!!!!!
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 05:30 PM   #893
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Also, just to point out that if Vince were to be infected, he wouldn't become a spawn straight away. He would be a spawnling for a day. I'm not absolutely sure of this, but I believe spawnlings are still good guys and can be healed.

I don't know what is going on here, I'm clean. I guess if you are infact the duplicate then you are clean too. I don't know what is going on here now. For now...

Unvote Real Deal
Old 09-08-2005, 05:39 PM   #894
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

Vote Vince

Exactly, thats another reason i was suspicious...theres no reason in my mind for him to be exhausted besides him lanching an attack in the brig...i dont buy his claims of being attacked, and if i did he didnt cure himself...

One key thing i think is alot of faking duties have gone on, but more then anything the spawn know eachother(is vince the hive, maybe)...he can fake scan anyone and know if they are good or bad...he can scan anyone and give the right answer, or fake scan anyone...i wonder if his scans give him a chance to infect someone...RA isnt in a coma for nothing....

killing dubb(our scientist) badly hurts our chances of missions succedding...wouldn't he be a wonderful person for the spawn to kill...oh wait, were doing it for them
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 05:40 PM   #895
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708
No reason not to vote Dubb it seems.

Vote - Dubb

i see him as more important then our doctors or captain..how is the scientist, our key to water, not important...were running short as is and ardent is lifting us off...i just dont get this
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 09-08-2005, 05:41 PM   #896
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

Here's what I think;

Vote Vince

But if Vince attacked someone, why wouldn't they be coming forward right now? Before RA went into a coma he would have been able to tell us he was attacked and dubb certainly hasn't come forward and said he was attacked. Plus, I know I wasn't attacked so I'm trying to figure this out?
Old 09-08-2005, 05:44 PM   #897
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Prehaps someone was attacked and doesn't know it. Is that possible barkeep? How do you become exhausted in the brig?
Old 09-08-2005, 05:44 PM   #898
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Do people get exhausted from being attacked?
Old 09-08-2005, 05:45 PM   #899
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
But if Vince attacked someone, why wouldn't they be coming forward right now? Before RA went into a coma he would have been able to tell us he was attacked and dubb certainly hasn't come forward and said he was attacked. Plus, I know I wasn't attacked so I'm trying to figure this out?

if it succeded, why tell us...in past games when guys get converted they dont tell us...the guy he attacked is prob one of the guys supporting the vote on dubb now...hell, one of them is in a coma
Demotivation
Old 09-08-2005, 05:46 PM   #900
Raiders Army
Coordinator

!!!!!!!
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote