Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-15-2006, 12:07 PM   #2601
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
No offense, but your vote seems like an unnecessary reach, especially with a much better target like ntn or Thomkal sitting there. At this point in the game, we can't afford to just toss good guys away to set up something else, as you suggested above. We just lost a Ranger, which counts as TWO villagers when determining the overwhelming of the town, so getting a guy in ntndeacon, who everyone (including supposedly you) considers a shoe-in as a baddie, should be our number 1 priority.

Actually a ranger is like 4 villagers. It takes 2 baddies to over come a ranger, however a baddie can take out 2 villagers.so 2 baddies can take out 4 regular villagers
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 12:08 PM   #2602
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I am all for switching to Mr W, but somebody needs to die tonight, so im not going to switch off of him unless everybody else does. I hope Daddy and Tyrith vote for ntn, but I dont know about Schmidty... so it leaves a lot up in the air. If daddy and tyrith vote for mr. wed, then ill switch to him. I think both of these guys are bad and on the same team, but Alant is right, we dont learn much from ntn's death
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 12:09 PM   #2603
Sublime 2
College Benchwarmer

Ahhh crud! Wasn't able to be around yesterday due to classes and a last second trip up to burlington, vt for some hockey. Looks like you guys got me! Definitely had a good time playing, will have to look into future games.
Sublime 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 12:11 PM   #2604
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
I forgot about DC killed stabbed to death that night.

Uh, yes, English is my first language. Curse the no edit rule!
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 12:11 PM   #2605
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
You're right. I forgot about DC killed stabbed to death that night. Well, throw out my theory on that one.

By the way, why do you think it was Brian that attacked you? It doesn't really matter, but did you pick up on something that I missed or was it something you learned through a PM?

Just from his comments the day that he was on the line to be lynched. The way he said it made me feel that he knew who did the kill if it wasn't him. He said he watched Lonestargirl attack me.. but I do know a fair amount of LSG's role.. and even if i assume she is bad I can't for the life of me think her method of night attack involves a tree branch of any kind.

Brian's role however that seems much more plausible. If he didn't do it himself, I'm pretty sure he knew who on his team did. I doubt it was Sublime who did since we saw Sublime's attack was more magical. That leaves either BrianD or mystery Saruman member #3.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 12:12 PM   #2606
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
This is the current vote count. I believe we need 5 votes for a lynching.

(3) Ntndeacon - Lonestargirl (2532), Mr.Wednesday (2579), Izulde (2585)
(1) Lonestargirl - Thomkal (2546)
(1) Tyrith - Ntndeacon (2581)
(1) Mr.Wednesday (2587)

One interesting thing is Mr.W threw a vote on ntn, however ntn completely ignored it and voted for someone completely different from the list of suspects. Does this seem odd to anyone else?

Well that is because I think that Tyrith is more likely to be bad than Mr. W. the whole situation with him and Gramm was a very questionable play for a good guy, but a 1 for 1 trade for a ranger helps the baddies tremendously
Old 11-15-2006, 12:12 PM   #2607
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime 2 View Post
Ahhh crud! Wasn't able to be around yesterday due to classes and a last second trip up to burlington, vt for some hockey. Looks like you guys got me! Definitely had a good time playing, will have to look into future games.

Glad you enjoyed it and joined us. Hope you come back again in the future for more WW games
Old 11-15-2006, 12:14 PM   #2608
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
Well that is because I think that Tyrith is more likely to be bad than Mr. W. the whole situation with him and Gramm was a very questionable play for a good guy, but a 1 for 1 trade for a ranger helps the baddies tremendously

Your argument has no logic in it I don't think from my opinion. I agree that Tyrith might be bad, however the reasons you say have more holes than swiss cheese.

If Tyrith is bad, and somehow found out Gramm was a ranger why out Gramm the way he did? Why not just kill him and not even say anything to add suspicion to him?

Perhaps we can look at tyrith more tommorrow, but today it makes zero sense to add him into a run off today.
Old 11-15-2006, 12:15 PM   #2609
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
I am all for switching to Mr W, but somebody needs to die tonight, so im not going to switch off of him unless everybody else does. I hope Daddy and Tyrith vote for ntn, but I dont know about Schmidty... so it leaves a lot up in the air. If daddy and tyrith vote for mr. wed, then ill switch to him. I think both of these guys are bad and on the same team, but Alant is right, we dont learn much from ntn's death

I would not have a problem with voting for Mr. W either. But ido think that we need to address the situation betwen Tyrith and Gramm.
Old 11-15-2006, 12:21 PM   #2610
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Your argument has no logic in it I don't think from my opinion. I agree that Tyrith might be bad, however the reasons you say have more holes than swiss cheese.

If Tyrith is bad, and somehow found out Gramm was a ranger why out Gramm the way he did? Why not just kill him and not even say anything to add suspicion to him?

Perhaps we can look at tyrith more tommorrow, but today it makes zero sense to add him into a run off today.

There may be logical problems with this reasoning, but this reasoning was why Ivoted how Idid. but the run off between myself and Mr. Wed only gives me one candidate. As ihave already said Iwill be willing to switch off if needed to lynch him, as I see your point about where it leads. However he isn't my first suspect..that is Tyrith.
Old 11-15-2006, 12:33 PM   #2611
Tyrith
College Starter

My number 1 suspect is Thomkal. If we aren't going to listen to his scan list we should just go ahead and kill him so we KNOW about LSG. I am 99 percent sure that ntn is bad at this point, but his lynch doesn't help us with the dueling seer issue. Mr.W...he at least tells us something. I'd rather lynch him than ntn today. So I'm still undecided, I'll go with whatever the good guys think. I apologize that I haven't been more active; school has kept me very busy the last couple of days, and probably will continue to have that problem for the rest of this game.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 12:44 PM   #2612
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

OK, I was just thinking about something.

I think it's awfully suspicious that ntndeacon has been on the block for days, and neither of our seers has attempted to look at him.

It's possible that's because he's Sauron and LSG is Sauron.

It's also possible it's because they know he's good and they wouldn't mind us voting him off.

So with that, I'm going to switch my vote.

UNVOTE ntndeacon
VOTE DaddyTorgo

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 12:45 PM   #2613
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Dola, that's somewhat against interest because some of you are (incorrectly) trying to cast suspicion on me, despite being cleared by two different people (one of whom is known to be good).

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 11-15-2006, 12:58 PM   #2614
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday View Post
Dola, that's somewhat against interest because some of you are (incorrectly) trying to cast suspicion on me, despite being cleared by two different people (one of whom is known to be good).

We've been down this road before. Swaggs himself said that he didn't feel his information could clear you fully and he wished he had chosen a different line to scan. It didn't clear you but instead put your good vs bad in the hands of Thomkal's reveal which was exactly my point in voting you.
Old 11-15-2006, 01:16 PM   #2615
Thomkal
Head Coach

Well since I viewed him, and know him to be good, I'm not too supportive of a vote out of Mr. W. If you aren't going to go for LSG like I want, then I guess it'll have to be one of the unscanned.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 01:29 PM   #2616
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
I am 99 percent sure that ntn is bad at this point, but his lynch doesn't help us with the dueling seer issue.

I get that lynching Mr. Wednesday can tell us something (unless he's good, then we still don't know if Thomkal is truly good or not), but I would rather go with the guy everyone thinks is evil. Regardless, I'm going to hold off on my vote for a bit and see how things fall.
Old 11-15-2006, 01:42 PM   #2617
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I've been saying since early on that I'm good. So if you lynch me and confirm that, what are you going to do then? Even LSG didn't actually make any claim about me, only that she wasn't able to complete the scan for reasons unknown -- you'd get one instance where Thomkal was telling the truth, and that's all.

Since I'm just an average sort, it's not a huge loss from the point of view of holding off the forces of darkness, the bigger issue is the opportunity cost of not going after someone who's a much higher percentage to be a bad dude.

Old 11-15-2006, 01:51 PM   #2618
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday View Post
I've been saying since early on that I'm good. So if you lynch me and confirm that, what are you going to do then? Even LSG didn't actually make any claim about me, only that she wasn't able to complete the scan for reasons unknown -- you'd get one instance where Thomkal was telling the truth, and that's all.

Since I'm just an average sort, it's not a huge loss from the point of view of holding off the forces of darkness, the bigger issue is the opportunity cost of not going after someone who's a much higher percentage to be a bad dude.

And why is DaddyTorgo that much higher a percentage than you?
Old 11-15-2006, 03:00 PM   #2619
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

We have to make a right call tonight, we have to kill a known bad guy. If we dont then we good people probably lose the game. I will on around 4:30... but im throwing this out now

vote thomkal
Old 11-15-2006, 03:05 PM   #2620
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Didn't you already vote for ntn (post 2532)?
Old 11-15-2006, 03:17 PM   #2621
Tyrith
College Starter

I am willing to vote for Mr.W and ntn, in that order of preference, if this vote doesn't work. But for now I'd rather vote for the person who I have wanted dead since day 4...and who I can see no way is on our side.

VOTE THOMKAL
Old 11-15-2006, 04:07 PM   #2622
Schmidty
Coordinator

Thinking things through, and looking at how the votes have fallen so far, I feel that this is the best move:

Vote Thomkal
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 04:14 PM   #2623
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Ok here is the deal.. Right now I think its pretty likely that the good guys are in the driver seat. I don't see any way that accidentally lynching a good guy is going to lose us the game here. THe most important thing is we have to lynch someone out of Thomkal, Ntn or Mr.W today.

If the majority wants to go with THomkal, I -will- move my vote by deadline. However the good guys need to make sure that we have someone lynched. We can't split our vote or we get ourselves in trouble
Old 11-15-2006, 04:17 PM   #2624
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

sorry jonathan, long day

unvote ntndeacon

vote thomkal
Old 11-15-2006, 04:17 PM   #2625
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

This is the current vote count. THe good guys are scattered across alot of people right now. I'll move my vote but we really need to decide who its going to be. Needs to either be ntn, thomkal or Mr.W and it honestly doesn't matter which of the three.

(2) Thomkal - Tyrith (2621), Schmidty (2622)
(2) Ntndeacon - Lonestargirl (2532), Izulde (2585)
(1) Mr.Wednesday - Alan (2587)
(1) DaddyTorgo - Mr.Wednesday (2612)

No votes: DaddyTorgo, Jonathan E.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:17 PM   #2626
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

alant what is the current vote stading?

I have 3 on thomkal
Old 11-15-2006, 04:18 PM   #2627
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

you beat me to it
Old 11-15-2006, 04:18 PM   #2628
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

when izulde and ntn get on i think they too will vote for thomkal

so then we will need one more, that is you alant
Old 11-15-2006, 04:19 PM   #2629
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Ok, looks like this is today's direction..

Unvote Mr.Wednesday
Vote thomkal

This should make the vote count this:

(4) Thomkal - Tyrith (2621), Schmidty (2622), Lonestargirl (2624), Alan T (xxx)
(1) Ntndeacon - Izulde (2585)
(1) DaddyTorgo - Mr.Wednesday (2612)

No votes: DaddyTorgo, Jonathan E.

We need 2 more votes on thomkal.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:19 PM   #2630
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Daddy probably will too, so we should have our lynch tonight
Old 11-15-2006, 04:20 PM   #2631
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
when izulde and ntn get on i think they too will vote for thomkal

so then we will need one more, that is you alant

I have a feeling jonathan will vote for Thomkal. I think we should be ok.

If thomkal ends up good, then LSG is obviously the next choice for tommorrow. However I doubt thats going to happen here.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:21 PM   #2632
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Daddy probably will too, so we should have our lynch tonight

Well, I am assuming if you aren't lying this is the end for team Saruman. I fully expect everyone will be happy with this vote if he is indeed on saruman's team.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:24 PM   #2633
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Well then, i guess we will all be happy. This is about 4 days over do, since blade had thomkal pegged from the beginning.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:25 PM   #2634
Thomkal
Head Coach

Oh it matters Alan. You've supported keeping both LSG and I alive for so long now Alan. Why consider lynching me and not her? I will move to ntndeacon since he is uncleared.

unvote LoneStarGirl
vote ntndeacon
Old 11-15-2006, 04:25 PM   #2635
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well then, i guess we will all be happy. This is about 4 days over do, since blade had thomkal pegged from the beginning.

I can say the same thing about ntn
Old 11-15-2006, 04:28 PM   #2636
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Oh it matters Alan. You've supported keeping both LSG and I alive for so long now Alan. Why consider lynching me and not her? I will move to ntndeacon since he is uncleared.

unvote LoneStarGirl
vote ntndeacon

Its all about math. Thanks to having both of our wonderful seers alive for as long as we have, we now have a fully mapped out list of who is good or bad based on which seer is telling the truth.

At this point in the game, it honestly doesn't matter which of you, Mr.W or ntn is killed either way it tells us the info we need to know to likely figure out the rest.

Its still a possibility that LSG is bad, but well you've done alot less to help us with your scans so she gets the benefit of the doubt.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:32 PM   #2637
Izulde
Head Coach

All right, I'll go along with the train.

UNVOTE NTNDEACON

VOTE THOMKAL

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 04:34 PM   #2638
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Okay guys i am out for the night i think, i am getting my hair done and me and GE are taking pictures and going shopping.... I am glad to see Thomkal is finally going to get it.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:37 PM   #2639
Thomkal
Head Coach

Well at least I'll be comforted when you lynch LSG next.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:41 PM   #2640
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Well at least I'll be comforted when you lynch LSG next.

Just think about it this way.. your death will give us something your seer scans never did and give us a sure bad guy
Old 11-15-2006, 05:00 PM   #2641
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
I can say the same thing about ntn

Yes but you are wrong
Old 11-15-2006, 05:02 PM   #2642
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Unvote Tyrith
Vote Thomkal
Old 11-15-2006, 05:22 PM   #2643
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
I am willing to vote for Mr.W and ntn, in that order of preference, if this vote doesn't work. But for now I'd rather vote for the person who I have wanted dead since day 4...and who I can see no way is on our side.

VOTE THOMKAL

Does this mean that Thomkal lied yesterday when he said you were good?
Old 11-15-2006, 05:23 PM   #2644
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:

ZING!!!!!!!!
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 05:23 PM   #2645
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:

I think there is a fair chance of that.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:29 PM   #2646
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
I think there is a fair chance of that.

Not so much, no.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:59 PM   #2647
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Today I had one of the worst days I've had in my job in a long time. I just want to go to bed. I'll do the day at 10:00 pm without problem. I'll try to do the 3:30 too but my stuff may be more abbreviated than normal, and I apologize for that if it happens.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:23 PM   #2648
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
Today I had one of the worst days I've had in my job in a long time. I just want to go to bed. I'll do the day at 10:00 pm without problem. I'll try to do the 3:30 too but my stuff may be more abbreviated than normal, and I apologize for that if it happens.

That's no problem, I hope you feel better
Old 11-15-2006, 06:39 PM   #2649
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

okay. finally home and on the new laptop. can someone quick-catch me up to speed, as i have a crapload of stuff to install/uninstall to get this thing going tonight and lynch is in just over 2 hours. popped on this morning and saw we lost Gram ("darnit") but that's all I've seen
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:04 PM   #2650
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

or no one can catch me up.

LSG...I am sick of being a suspect...can you clear me tonight and end this uncertainty? If there's not anyone else more in need of a scan of course I mean. I am on the side of light.

with that said...as much as i wonder about Mr. Weds voting for me to get his head off the chopping block with no evidence, I will cast my vote where needed.

VOTE THOMKAL
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote