Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-02-2007, 06:23 AM   #1601
KWhit
Coordinator

Wow. I wasn't expecting to still be alive this morning.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 06:40 AM   #1602
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

KWhit, I think you sould try and give information to everyone before the night actions come through.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:10 AM   #1603
KWhit
Coordinator

My scan information is that Gonzo, Cartman, Tanglewood, and DaddyTorgo are human.

I also scanned Oliegirl and this is what I got:

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin
You are unable to complete your test, as you black out shortly after dinner. You wake up in the morning with no memory of what happened during the night, and oliegirl's dna sample, having been left out overnight, is no longer good.

Like I said before, I think this means she was the Mad Scientist (and was why I was pushing so hard for us to lynch her). I actually thought I was a bit too forceful on that and was afraid that I made it obvious I was the seer.

After having to be pretty heavy handed in saying we should save Gonzo last night, I knew the jig was up if people were paying attentin and figured I would be a target for wolf-kill soon anyway, so I decided it was time to get the info out there.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:25 AM   #1604
KWhit
Coordinator

My other thoughts on people:

Good Trust (I know they aren't wolves, but could be Mad Scientist):
  • DaddyTorgo: Human
  • cartman: Human
  • Gonzo: Human
Slight Trust:
  • Neon Chaos: Cast what he thought was the tie-breaking vote against Chief Rum after Alan's reveal. However, he isn't totally trusted, because the writing was kind of on the wall for CR and this could be a savvy wolf play.
  • JHandley: Came out supporting me pretty early, so he has a slight positive vibe - but could still be a bad guy.
Neutral:
  • Path12: Advocated the seer outing himself. Could be a suspicious move. I looked through all of his other posts yesterday and didn't see anything else to indicate he is a wolf/mad scientist.
  • Telle: Pretty quiet. Did move her vote off of Gonzo last night at the last second, but it would have been very suspicious of her not to, so it could have been a ploy.
  • RendeR: I had a lot of suspicion on him early, but something in his voting record made me move him back to neutral (but I can't remember exactly what now). So he's at the very bottom of my neutral list.
Slight wolf vibe:
  • LoneStarGirl: Check last night's voting record closely. Read: slight wolfish
  • Schmidty: Not much to go on other than his suspicious voting history. He'd be my #1 candidate to look at tonight.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:29 AM   #1605
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I hope everything's OK with cronin.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 07:34 AM   #1606
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Render and Jhandley were in the thread at the time of Kwhit's reveal and didn't move their vote, and I rebooted my computer 5 minutes before deadline because I wrote a long ass post and the post quick reply button wasn't working, I didn't ssee Kwhit's post until after deadline....

I am also worried about Cronin... he is almost 12 hours late on the vote. I think we should stop playing the game until he comes back and confirms he is okay
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 07:53 AM   #1607
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
My other thoughts on people:

Good Trust (I know they aren't wolves, but could be Mad Scientist):
  • DaddyTorgo: Human
  • cartman: Human
  • Gonzo: Human
Slight Trust:
  • Neon Chaos: Cast what he thought was the tie-breaking vote against Chief Rum after Alan's reveal. However, he isn't totally trusted, because the writing was kind of on the wall for CR and this could be a savvy wolf play.
  • JHandley: Came out supporting me pretty early, so he has a slight positive vibe - but could still be a bad guy.
Neutral:
  • Path12: Advocated the seer outing himself. Could be a suspicious move. I looked through all of his other posts yesterday and didn't see anything else to indicate he is a wolf/mad scientist.
  • Telle: Pretty quiet. Did move her vote off of Gonzo last night at the last second, but it would have been very suspicious of her not to, so it could have been a ploy.
  • RendeR: I had a lot of suspicion on him early, but something in his voting record made me move him back to neutral (but I can't remember exactly what now). So he's at the very bottom of my neutral list.
Slight wolf vibe:
  • LoneStarGirl: Check last night's voting record closely. Read: slight wolfish
  • Schmidty: Not much to go on other than his suspicious voting history. He'd be my #1 candidate to look at tonight.

I voted to break the tie, and CW was the only choice after AlanT's reveal.

I have no doubt that we have to vote for either Schmidty or LSG tonight.

Render may be a wolf, and was saved by some good strategic play from CR, blowing me right off his trail. However, since his acquital several days ago, he hasn't taken advantage of the situation and hasn't really been overly vocal trying to help us weed out the wolves, something highly suspicious of someone who practically has been given a pass as a villager.

He should be next on the line for choices on the chopping block.

Telle and path have both been playing a steady game. They aren't on my trust list, but aren't on my guilty list either.

One wolf lynched goes a LONG way, guys. The numbers are working against us. We lynch one wolf and we can extend this game (which I feel is headed towards the end-game already, considering we've only been able to lynch one) by a day or two.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:56 AM   #1608
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

DT, cartman, Gonzo...

KWhit is probably going to be the wolves' target tonight. We NEED to be united with our vote. You take the lead, and I will follow.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:56 AM   #1609
RendeR
Coordinator

I didn't get my vote moved last night, was dealing with my son at the time. I'm not sure moving it would have mattered to anyone anyway. Every time I've moved my vote late like that the rest of you have screamed WOLF about it.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 07:57 AM   #1610
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
I am also worried about Cronin... he is almost 12 hours late on the vote. I think we should stop playing the game until he comes back and confirms he is okay

I understand. But it helps if we don't think of the worst. I'm sure st.cronin will pop up soon.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:58 AM   #1611
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
I didn't get my vote moved last night, was dealing with my son at the time. I'm not sure moving it would have mattered to anyone anyway. Every time I've moved my vote late like that the rest of you have screamed WOLF about it.

RendeR, can you give us your take on the people left, that haven't been confirmed by KWhit as villagers?

Myself
Schmidty
LoneStarGirl
Telle
Path12
JHandley
Old 08-02-2007, 08:01 AM   #1612
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Same with you Telle, since you're online... what's your take on everyone left?

Myself
Schmidty
LoneStarGirl
RendeR
Path12
JHandley
Old 08-02-2007, 08:04 AM   #1613
RendeR
Coordinator

I have my suspicions about LSG. I'm curious about ehr voting history. Has she ever made a move close to deadline? I don't remember it happening. One thing wolves don't need to wory about is the deadline, they KNOW who the wolves are and can set their vote at any point without fear of a reveal affecting their choices.

Gonna look back through the analysis posts and see what I can find out.

LSG, Neon Chaos, Schmidty... these are my options for voting. I'm not sure on Telle but she's been playing a pretty normal game thus far. Could be wrong but I just don't get that wolfy vibe off her.

I'm a little worried about Cronin as well, but I'm sure he'll be along to catch everything up soon.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:04 AM   #1614
st.cronin
General Manager

Ok, sorry for the long wait.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 08:05 AM   #1615
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Alright. st.cronin's back! Woohoo.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:06 AM   #1616
RendeR
Coordinator

I'll add path12 to my possible voting list. He's been on top of things this game but I also know he's a damned good wolf when he is one...he could be the "helpful villager" wolf this game.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:08 AM   #1617
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
I'll add path12 to my possible voting list. He's been on top of things this game but I also know he's a damned good wolf when he is one...he could be the "helpful villager" wolf this game.

Care to put in some in-deth analysis?

Myself
Schmidty
LoneStarGirl
Telle
Path12
JHandley
Old 08-02-2007, 08:11 AM   #1618
Telle
College Starter

Pretty much everybody is in my "neutral" category. Even with all my note taking I don't feel like I have anything to really pin someone down as either a potential wolf or a potential villager.

Neon_Chaos - Earlier on I was thinking wolf.. but that tie-breaking vote on Cheif Rum makes me reconsider that.

Schmidty - Not a whole lot to go on.. been quiet, but that's due to being busy in real life. So no real info to be able to go either way on him. He did miss the whole KWhit reveal thing last night when he moved his vote to save himself.. but it was all happening in the last couple of minutes before deadline.

LoneStarGirl - I had thought she was "player x" due to post #732 where she told Alan T he should have known she wouldn't have voted for him, or something along those lines. With KWhits reveal, that theory's gone. I haven't had a chance to go back and re-evaluate her since then.. but she seems kinda wishy-washy.

RendeR - Been acting odd, but not more so than in the last game.

Path12 - Been helpful with analysis.

JHandley - Been helpful with analysis.
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 08:11 AM   #1619
st.cronin
General Manager

4 - Gonzo - cartman (1333), RendeR (1339), LoneStarGirl (1504), Schmidty (1530)
4 - Schmidty - KWhit (1415), JHandley (1420), DaddyTorgo (1463), Telle (1525)
1 - LoneStarGirl - Neon_Chaos (1329)
1 - RendeR - path12 (1459)
1 - KWhit - Gonzo (1446)

The result of today's discussion is: NO LYNCH

knives out
Old 08-02-2007, 08:14 AM   #1620
st.cronin
General Manager

KWhit has been murdered! Day 7 has begun.

knives out
Old 08-02-2007, 08:14 AM   #1621
Telle
College Starter

Well that wasn't exactly unexpected.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:15 AM   #1622
st.cronin
General Manager

dola

KWhit was the good scientist.

knives out
Old 08-02-2007, 08:15 AM   #1623
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos View Post
Care to put in some in-deth analysis?

Myself
Schmidty
LoneStarGirl
Telle
Path12
JHandley

If I were awake enough for in depth analysis I'd have posted it already

Schmidty: A bit over the top in his reactions to being voted for, has a busy schedule and hasn't been that active. Its a prime UTR play or just a really busy guy. I'm not sure, but there has been nothing to clear him in any way.

LSG: Another fairly typical LSG game. In the last 5 games I've played I felt she was a wolf in almost all of them and was wrong. I Don't really THINK she is this time, so based on prior experience she MUST be this time

Telle: I got nothing on telle at all. She plays such a straightforward game that I get no real vibe from her at all.

Path12: as posted above, I tihnk he could be playing the helpful villager role at this point to stay off the radar.

JHandley: No real feelings on him either, he's been on the block at least once. he's not pinging my senses at all so I'll concetrate on others first.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:15 AM   #1624
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

As expected.

cartman, DT, Gonzo...

you guys have the ball.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:18 AM   #1625
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

I am out. I'll log back in later.

I suggest Schmidty, LSG, and to a certain point, RendeR to be on the voting block tonight.

Telle has been "playing it safe", keep an eye on him... I have a funny feeling about him.

It's path12 that I have no read on.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:19 AM   #1626
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

That's supposed to read...

It's path12 that I have no read on
Old 08-02-2007, 08:22 AM   #1627
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
I

Telle has been "playing it safe", keep an eye on him... I have a funny feeling about him.

Umm...HER you mean
Old 08-02-2007, 08:22 AM   #1628
Telle
College Starter

Quote:

Ahem... HER
Old 08-02-2007, 08:24 AM   #1629
RendeR
Coordinator

*chuckles*
Old 08-02-2007, 08:25 AM   #1630
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Oops.

Her.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:54 AM   #1631
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
well, to kick things off:

VOTE SCHMIDTY

It is pretty clear at this point he is a wolf.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 08:58 AM   #1632
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Dola,

I pretty much agree with the CoT analyses, and I would move Telle to the 'likely villager' list. She hasn't been acting very wolfish IMO.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:08 AM   #1633
Telle
College Starter

Well at least someone thinks I'm doing a good job

And maybe Neon_Chaos had a "funny feeling" about me because he was confused regarding my gender
Old 08-02-2007, 09:10 AM   #1634
Telle
College Starter

And at this point I think we should either lynch Schmidty or LSG today.

VOTE SCHMIDTY
Old 08-02-2007, 09:11 AM   #1635
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
KWhit has been murdered! Day 7 has begun.

Gurgle gurgle gurgle, choking on my own blood...

Gasp.

Rosebud.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:16 AM   #1636
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

UNVOTE PATH12

VOTE SCHMIDTY

i think this is the direction we should look to move today. Path...told you that vote on you wasn't likely to mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

I think it's important that we not all bandwagon onto schmidty right away though. let's at least...discuss others and see if we can't work through stuff here, hmm?
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:32 AM   #1637
RendeR
Coordinator

I've trusted Cartman from the beginning. I've gotten nothing but good vibes from him so:

VOTE SCHMIDTY
Old 08-02-2007, 09:39 AM   #1638
Telle
College Starter

Ok, so then let's talk about LSG.

She was busy the first few days and so wasn't really active then.. understandable. But then when she is here and more active yesterday, she's all over the damn map with her votes: JHandley #1336, unvote JHandley #1428, DaddyTorgo #1442, RendeR #1456, Schmidty #1469, Gonzo #1504. And I haven't gone back and checked, but as I recall many of the times she switched her vote she did it very soon after somebody else vote.. maybe trying to jump on whatever bandwagon there might be?

She was the last one to move her vote to Gonzo, putting him in the lead at the time. Then she was one of the ones that was here-but-not at the end (along with Schmidty and RendeR) and didn't move her vote off of Gonzo.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:44 AM   #1639
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
Ok, so then let's talk about LSG.

She was busy the first few days and so wasn't really active then.. understandable. But then when she is here and more active yesterday, she's all over the damn map with her votes: JHandley #1336, unvote JHandley #1428, DaddyTorgo #1442, RendeR #1456, Schmidty #1469, Gonzo #1504. And I haven't gone back and checked, but as I recall many of the times she switched her vote she did it very soon after somebody else vote.. maybe trying to jump on whatever bandwagon there might be?

She was the last one to move her vote to Gonzo, putting him in the lead at the time. Then she was one of the ones that was here-but-not at the end (along with Schmidty and RendeR) and didn't move her vote off of Gonzo.

she claims she had computer problems. don't know if we can believe that or not. i've had times where i've had computer problems and nobody believed me...that's just a fact of life. and i've had times as a wolf where i've used computer problems as an excuse for not moving my vote.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:49 AM   #1640
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
she claims she had computer problems. don't know if we can believe that or not. i've had times where i've had computer problems and nobody believed me...that's just a fact of life. and i've had times as a wolf where i've used computer problems as an excuse for not moving my vote.

Oh yeah, none of what I said is anywhere near to being a "nail in the coffin". It's all beyond circumstantial. But you wanted to talk about other people.. so that's what I got
Old 08-02-2007, 09:52 AM   #1641
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Oh yeah, none of what I said is anywhere near to being a "nail in the coffin". It's all beyond circumstantial. But you wanted to talk about other people.. so that's what I got

right. i know. just adding my $.02 to the conversation

i specifically remember a time as a wolf where i used the excuse of "laggy internet" to hide the fact that i wanted to keep a vote on a villager instead of moving it...submitted so that it showed up a minute after deadline and then bitched and moaned about the internet messing up my vote.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:56 AM   #1642
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
right. i know. just adding my $.02 to the conversation

i specifically remember a time as a wolf where i used the excuse of "laggy internet" to hide the fact that i wanted to keep a vote on a villager instead of moving it...submitted so that it showed up a minute after deadline and then bitched and moaned about the internet messing up my vote.

Well aren't you just the devious one when a wolf
Old 08-02-2007, 09:57 AM   #1643
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well aren't you just the devious one when a wolf

yep!

much better wolf than villager IMO
Old 08-02-2007, 10:20 AM   #1644
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
I have no doubt that we have to vote for either Schmidty or LSG tonight.

I agree completely. I know which one I'm going for but will wait for results.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:22 AM   #1645
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

I go where you go, guys. I'm off to bed.

VOTE SCHMIDTY
Old 08-02-2007, 10:23 AM   #1646
path12
Coordinator

VOTE SCHMIDTY

He would have taken one for the team if he was a villager. And since he claims he has no role then I can only assume he is a wolf.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:25 AM   #1647
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

very true path. schmidty didn't do a very good job of "taking one for the team" and i think once we dispose of him, providing he's a wolf, we need to look at those who were in-thread at the time but didn't switch to him, for whatever reason they may profess. that's why both jhandley and i were posting the names of whoever was in-thread at that point. because that's valuable information for building a suspect-list.

this late in a game it wouldn't surprise me if none of the rest of the wolves voted for schmidty (maybe 1 on gonzo and one somewhere else with a throwaway?, depending on how many we have left)
Old 08-02-2007, 10:27 AM   #1648
path12
Coordinator

Right now I'm feeling that LSG is the other wolf.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:29 AM   #1649
path12
Coordinator

Dola, assuming two. I don't know what happens about the mad scientist stuff.

But the fact we're getting as far as we have leads me to think there's not a ton of conversion, depending on whether or not KWhit would be able to detect a converted person.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:39 AM   #1650
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Dola, assuming two. I don't know what happens about the mad scientist stuff.

But the fact we're getting as far as we have leads me to think there's not a ton of conversion, depending on whether or not KWhit would be able to detect a converted person.

i hope there's just 2. maybe started with 2 and then one conversion by DC/oliegirl?