Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-23-2020, 05:35 PM   #1
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Poker app that is realistic?

So friends and I have been playing a weekly poker game since the quarentine but noticed lately that pokerrr2 is starting to get outrageously unrealistic. (Probably always was but once you notice it's hard to unnotice) 4 of a kind several times a night, bad beats routeintly on the river... Any suggestions for an app that plays where something like a King high or low pair wins occasionally?

Needs to be an app as some dont have computers and also some dont want to join real money sites.

panerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 06:21 PM   #2
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I don't know of any but maybe search 2+2 Forums for some?
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 10:55 AM   #3
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Thanks will search for sure. I would be fine with poker stars or something but like I said some people are understandably apprehensive about it. I'm not sure I am even understanding the algorithm for pokerrr2 though. If there are always good hands there must be a way to know whether you are going to win well ahead of time right?
Old 06-24-2020, 10:58 AM   #4
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Do they collect a rake? Is it real money? If so they could be dealing big hands to try and inflate the pots and increase the rake amount?
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 11:02 AM   #5
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Do they collect a rake? Is it real money? If so they could be dealing big hands to try and inflate the pots and increase the rake amount?

No it's all fake coins that we translate into money, keep a running tab, and pay each other occasionally through paypal. You have a pay a nominal fee (like $10 so far over several months) to host games. At first I just thought my one friend liked to bitch because he was getting sucked out but then I started to notice the incidence of 4 of a kinds, face card full houses, and several straight flushes that I maybe see one a night at a table and was seeing quite a few times a night on this app. The reviews on google play basically have the same complaints.

Last edited by panerd : 06-24-2020 at 11:02 AM.
Old 06-24-2020, 11:55 AM   #6
Comey
College Starter

PokerStars allows you to make home games. My friends and I have been using it for our poker tournaments.

Comey is offline   Reply With Quote