Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-12-2006, 05:41 PM   #401
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Like you I'm torn though about today's vote. If anything I find Bullet's behavior far more suspicious than GE, and am contemplating switching.. right now I am just baffled at how people jumped all over those votes though.. So I m second guessing myself now

I think it is silly to vote for someone just because they missed one vote. I wil agree that what I did was suspicious and I wished it could have been avoided but the Benadryl just knocked me out.

As yourself that if I would have voted on day 1, would you even be considering me at this point?
Old 09-12-2006, 05:45 PM   #402
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
I used the last hour or so of work to get caught up with this game. I am feeling much better today.

I think bulletsponge at this point is the most suspicious person on my list. Something just does not vibe right with him. He seems to be ignoring some issues. He is trying to lay low just like he was in st. cronin's game. We have such little information at this point that this is good enough for me to vote for him.

Vote bulletsponge

I wouldn't say he's ignoring issues -- he's just not super-analyzing them, like some of us. A vote for self-preservation is fine -- you can admit to it!
Passacaglia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 05:54 PM   #403
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I wouldn't say he's ignoring issues -- he's just not super-analyzing them, like some of us. A vote for self-preservation is fine -- you can admit to it!

Well, of course, I am a bit concerned about getting voted off. I was surprised that everyone jumped on me so quickly without a good reason to do so other than I missed the first day vote. Perhaps the two legged creatures were tipping their hands a bit too early?
Old 09-12-2006, 05:56 PM   #404
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
Sorry bulletsponge, I like you and all, but this post keeps haunting me. Was the "leg humping wolf" part a mistake or a Freudian slip?

hehe, i just wanted an excuse to post the leghump smiley
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 05:59 PM   #405
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

vote count
Old 09-12-2006, 06:00 PM   #406
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
I used the last hour or so of work to get caught up with this game. I am feeling much better today.

I think bulletsponge at this point is the most suspicious person on my list. Something just does not vibe right with him. He seems to be ignoring some issues. He is trying to lay low just like he was in st. cronin's game. We have such little information at this point that this is good enough for me to vote for him.

Vote bulletsponge

Grrrrr. i did not lay low in the Cronin game
Old 09-12-2006, 06:02 PM   #407
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge View Post
Grrrrr. i did not lay low in the Cronin game

You were not really active though. Dodgerchick and I confirmed this. I also remembering something along the lines of you saying you wanted to be super-active the next time you were a wolf. That implies that you were not really active that game.
Old 09-12-2006, 06:09 PM   #408
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
You were not really active though. Dodgerchick and I confirmed this. I also remembering something along the lines of you saying you wanted to be super-active the next time you were a wolf. That implies that you were not really active that game.

i was active in that game. i didnt have any work at the time so i was on all day. i posted as normal as i always do. im not some conspiracy theory nut who throws out accusations, that how you die in WW games. and i also never said i would be super active or inactive next game i was a wolf.

Old 09-12-2006, 06:17 PM   #409
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I agree that bulletsponge is acting a bit wierdly, so with nowhere else to go right now:

Vote Bulletsponge

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 06:17 PM   #410
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I agree that bulletsponge is acting a bit wierdly, so with nowhere else to go right now:

Vote Bulletsponge

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 06:20 PM   #411
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

hmm desperate to get rid of me so you post twice hoping to get 2 votes. im on to you

Old 09-12-2006, 06:25 PM   #412
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Current vote count:
Not Voting: Most of you.

LOL...im still catching up, but that was priceless path
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 06:34 PM   #413
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

why all the jumping on bulletsponge?
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 06:36 PM   #414
Blade6119
Coordinator

VOTE HOOPSGUY

Killing anxiety would be a much lower value kill then hoops. If hoops was saving anxiety, killing hoops or anxiety would give us a wolf. If Hoops was setting him up, only killing hoops would give us a wolf...i think we need to learn more about yesterdays lynch over taking a random shot at bullet, who in my opinion, always acts a little oddly. I havent noticed him seem out of character this game from his normal play style though, and therefore id rather explore what evidence we have over taking a random shot.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 09-12-2006, 06:39 PM   #415
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

honestly i think hoopshuy is giving us the best explanation of things, which is what i think we need as villagers

vote blade
Old 09-12-2006, 06:41 PM   #416
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo View Post
honestly i think hoopshuy is giving us the best explanation of things, which is what i think we need as villagers

vote blade

If i was a wolf, why vote hoops? Hes not going to get momentum, if i was trying to save bullet id go anxiety or GE...its a statement vote, nothing more...

Besides, usually the wolves are the best villagers...Dont follow he who gives you information, and most of the information comes from bad guys.
Demotivation
Old 09-12-2006, 06:42 PM   #417
Blade6119
Coordinator

dola, hoops...it only took me until day 2

Told ya i can never trust ya. Luckily though i wont risk a crusade to kill you until at least day 3
Demotivation
Old 09-12-2006, 06:44 PM   #418
hoopsguy
General Manager

Blade, sometimes I think you obsess over me in this game. Seriously, as long as we are both alive you are actively working on themes where I'm being ultra-devious.

Blade, as long as we are both around for a couple of minutes - what are your thoughts on Passacaglia and AlanT up to this point in the game? Let's see if we can act like we are on the same side for a few minutes here while I work through some of my own suspicions.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 06:48 PM   #419
hoopsguy
General Manager

There is a decent chance I won't be around right at the deadline tonight as I have some commitments at home to take care of this evening. I'll make sure to cast my vote before stepping away from the PC.
Old 09-12-2006, 06:49 PM   #420
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
dola, hoops...it only took me until day 2

Told ya i can never trust ya. Luckily though i wont risk a crusade to kill you until at least day 3

I thought day 3 was my day to be lynched
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 06:49 PM   #421
path12
Coordinator

Current vote count:

GoldenEagle 4 -- Alan T (296), Grammaticus (297), RealDeal (337), bulletsponge (349)
bulletsponge 4 -- BrianD (364), Chubby (373), GoldenEagle (400), Anxiety (409)
BrianD 2 -- Bek (343), Conflaguration (379)
RealDeal 1 -- Lathum (298)
Anxiety 1 -- Passacaglia (381)
Grammaticus 1 -- Dodgerchick (382)
Hoopsguy 1 – Blade6119 (414)
Blade6119 1 – Greyroofoo (415)

Not voting: ardent, Swaggs, hoopsguy
Old 09-12-2006, 06:50 PM   #422
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Blade, sometimes I think you obsess over me in this game. Seriously, as long as we are both alive you are actively working on themes where I'm being ultra-devious.

Blade, as long as we are both around for a couple of minutes - what are your thoughts on Passacaglia and AlanT up to this point in the game? Let's see if we can act like we are on the same side for a few minutes here while I work through some of my own suspicions.
In all honesty, i dont want to die soon...if i start talking about my suspiciouns, im dead. Your the only one i can accuse and i know wont kill me that night I have thoughts on everyone, but id prefer to not make too many enemies today.

I have thoughts on everyone, but my distrust of you today is based upon the fact we discused during a recent game how you thought wolves should be bold early in the games to earn trust. You thought it could work well to come out and make a ballsy move to earn trust. Thats what i saw your move yesterday as being. To be totally honest, anyone could have done it and it would be them i was voting for. If the duke hadnt been the other guy, i prob. wouldnt care. We wouldnt have known it was tied to a good guy, but we do. So i feel the fact the tie broke to a good guy is the 1 fact we have right now. I have to run with it.
Demotivation
Old 09-12-2006, 06:57 PM   #423
hoopsguy
General Manager

Heh, I'm very amused about the idea of you not discussing suspicions Although our conversation that you are citing referred to an open game. The roles are pretty clearly published in this one, which makes it quite a bit harder to bluff your way into trust. Don't want to put something out there that a seer or one of the role-knowing people can contest. But in the open games, I absolutely believe that the wolves have to forcefully try to get into a circle of trust early.

OK, I'll go ahead and post mine on the two people I mentioned:

Alan T - often plays the helpful villager role as a bad guy (have faced it many times). Lots of volume that, upon closer review, doesn't really help or hurt either side much. Based strictly on odds, I'm guessing he is on my side but I find myself edgy with him (as usual).

Passacaglia - is pursuing a course that I don't believe is correct today in voting for Anxiety. I've been pretty vocal in laying out my reasons for thinking Anxiety is a good guy. And I'm not really trying to make it some kind of a bully pulpit for my view, but I don't understand the vote as we haven't talked about the particulars of my timeline - just some comment about 'was Anxiety really bold?'
Old 09-12-2006, 06:58 PM   #424
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Current vote count:

GoldenEagle 4 -- Alan T (296), Grammaticus (297), RealDeal (337), bulletsponge (349)
bulletsponge 4 -- BrianD (364), Chubby (373), GoldenEagle (400), Anxiety (409)
BrianD 2 -- Bek (343), Conflaguration (379)
RealDeal 1 -- Lathum (298)
Anxiety 1 -- Passacaglia (381)
Grammaticus 1 -- Dodgerchick (382)
Hoopsguy 1 – Blade6119 (414)
Blade6119 1 – Greyroofoo (415)

Not voting: ardent, Swaggs, hoopsguy

One thing I know for sure is that the handful of people making singular votes that made similar throwaway votes on Day 1 are going to be getting a real hard look from me tomorrow. You shouldn't be afraid to leave a voting trail if you don't have something to hide.

I'm still going with bullet today.

Vote bulletsponge.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 06:59 PM   #425
hoopsguy
General Manager

Anyways, for now I'm going to vote with Passacaglia. I'm not convined he is evil, so this is more of a vote against the dynamic I have seen unfold up to this point. Hopefully there is more information that becomes available in the last hour, in terms of voting patterns, for us to work with later in the game.

VOTE PASSACAGLIA
Old 09-12-2006, 07:01 PM   #426
hoopsguy
General Manager

Swaggs, I would be interested in your thoughts on the two people I mentioned as well. We all have the luxury of taking any comments you make at face value, rather than thinking you are angle-shooting as a bad guy. For better or worse, this means that I value your input more than just about anyone else in the game at the moment.
Old 09-12-2006, 07:26 PM   #427
hoopsguy
General Manager

Sure is quiet here. I suspect that Bullet is going down as there is some risk assumed with going against the only cleared guy in the game.
Old 09-12-2006, 07:28 PM   #428
Blade6119
Coordinator

What are the arguments against the two? Bullet has been weird, and GE has been what?...
Demotivation
Old 09-12-2006, 07:31 PM   #429
hoopsguy
General Manager

GE unvoted yesterday, didn't get it back in with a 3-3 tie revealing the Duke. That, I think, is the argument there.
Old 09-12-2006, 07:33 PM   #430
Blade6119
Coordinator

UNVOTE HOOPSGUY

VOTE BRIAN D

Id rather brian be lynched then the other two...seems they are both up for bugus reasons..brian is my only suspect with a shot of being lynched, so heres my vote
Demotivation
Old 09-12-2006, 07:38 PM   #431
hoopsguy
General Manager

Blade, lets hear a case on Brian. I have about five minutes before I disappear for awhile.
Old 09-12-2006, 07:39 PM   #432
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

unvote blade

vote goldeneagle
Old 09-12-2006, 07:41 PM   #433
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo View Post
unvote blade

vote goldeneagle

Can you provide any explanation for switching to me? Are you trying to protect Bullet? That is the only reason for a voting change this late in the game.
Old 09-12-2006, 07:44 PM   #434
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Can you provide any explanation for switching to me? Are you trying to protect Bullet? That is the only reason for a voting change this late in the game.

He voted for me becuase i voted for hoops...i just moved my vote off hoops, and i assume thats why he moved off me
Demotivation
Old 09-12-2006, 07:44 PM   #435
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

I'd like to hear the case against me too.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 07:46 PM   #436
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Blade, lets hear a case on Brian. I have about five minutes before I disappear for awhile.

He seemed quite willing to gang up on anxiety yesterday, and has since made moves/comments that i would generally view the same way you view alan's moves/comments. If i have to lynch 1 of the top three, hes my pick. Hes not my top suspect, not even top 3. But hes higher then the other 2.
Demotivation
Old 09-12-2006, 07:48 PM   #437
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

If you guys do decide to take me out, there will be much less fireworks than last game. I'm not taking anyone out with me and I'd go down alone. Sadly this won't help the villagers because I am one and our numbers would drop by one.
Old 09-12-2006, 07:49 PM   #438
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
He voted for me becuase i voted for hoops...i just moved my vote off hoops, and i assume thats why he moved off me

That is all a bit suspicious to me.
Old 09-12-2006, 07:55 PM   #439
Blade6119
Coordinator

Tie ball game boys(and lady)...anyone got the brass balls to break this bad boy?
Demotivation
Old 09-12-2006, 07:57 PM   #440
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

unvote realdeal
vote bulletsponge
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 07:58 PM   #441
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Tie ball game boys(and lady)...anyone got the brass balls to break this bad boy?

Talk about painting a large target on your back...
Old 09-12-2006, 07:58 PM   #442
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola-
ties are never good
Old 09-12-2006, 07:58 PM   #443
RealDeal
High School Varsity

I will.

unvote GE
vote bullet
RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 08:01 PM   #444
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Was that a coordinated shift, or two people that didn't want to deal with a tie?
Old 09-12-2006, 08:05 PM   #445
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post
Was that a coordinated shift, or two people that didn't want to deal with a tie?

the only way it could be coordinated is if we were both wolves with communication abilities and that would be the worst play in the history of werewolf.
Old 09-12-2006, 08:05 PM   #446
Lorena
Unregistered

Interesting last minute votes to possibly save GoldenEagle?
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 08:07 PM   #447
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

The "no way we could be that dumb" defense? I'm sure you wouldn't be that dumb, but someone had to ask.
Old 09-12-2006, 08:08 PM   #448
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
The "no way we could be that dumb" defense? I'm sure you wouldn't be that dumb, but someone had to ask.

Who exactly are you referring to?
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 08:09 PM   #449
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I've made some dumb plays in this game but even I'm not that bad.
Old 09-12-2006, 08:09 PM   #450
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Talk about painting a large target on your back...

please elaborate
Demotivation