Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-05-2006, 12:43 PM   #251
Bek
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
I don't think they are using any method really. I think they are trying to be random.

So, there are 9 folks left. If 2 are wolves, we're down to 7 people. If 3 are wolves, we have 6. I can't imagine there being more than 3 wolves. Regardless, we need to be right tomorrow night.

Not using a method???....of course they are using a method. They want to try and throw us off. There is a reason they killed packer and we just have to find it. Today I'm going to go back and re-read the first two days and see what I find. Them trying to hit the herbalist or seer at this point would be huge for the wolves. Im assuming that the wolves are thinking that the seer is trying to lay low and not be on anyones radar. That's why I think that they went after Packer. They are going to continue on this path and try to pick of the seer. If they can get the seer early, it allows the wolves to stay hidden for a lot longer. It is easier for them to hide behind there words. The wolves want us to be confused and lost. They are picking the ones off from the back of the pack.

--Bek
Bek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 12:47 PM   #252
Bek
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
let me clarify. i don't think spleen was intending for the seer to reveal him/herself. i think spleen was pushing the seer to become more vocal and try to dig back for evidence to use against someone IF they even know any wolves at this point.

I dont know. I think that spleen was pushing for the seer to come out.

Quote:
Now, we need to know what the seer knows.

Quote:
I dunno. If they reveal themselves, then the herbalist can protect them at least once.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:49 PM   #253
spleen1015
Coordinator

I thought my feelings about the seer might be seen that way.

The only reason I am asking is because we are in a huge hole, IMO. If they reveal themselves, then I know for sure who is a villager with me. Then, if the information they have clears 1 or 2 folks still in the game, then I know I have 2 or 3 other folks that I can trust.

Guys, believe me. I am a villager.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 12:52 PM   #254
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bek View Post
I dont know. I think that spleen was pushing for the seer to come out.

With my suspicion that you're a wolf, I think you are just trying to turn my fellow villager against me. So, my suspicion meter just pegged for you. You'll be who I target for tomorrow since I am already pretty sure that Izulde is a wolf.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:59 PM   #255
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post

That's 2 votes for Izulde and one for Glengoyne...I just don't think the cloud of suspicion over Glengoyne is nearly as heavy as the one over Izulde...the way I see it, our plan should be to eliminate Izulde and then go after Glengoyne or Bek tomorrow. We need one good night where we catch a Werewolf and I'm convinced Izulde is one.

I'm not at all warm and fuzzy with the thought of tying my fortune to Izulde's, especially since a couple of people have actually laid out suspicions about him. I haven't decided where I'm going today as of yet. I've got this weird feeling that the wolves might just be sitting back and letting us pick each other off. No one really came to lsg's aid, yesterday. I'm just wondering if that was because the wolves had no interest in us changing directions. If we did target a wolf, would there then be more noise generated in either their defense or in accusation of others?

This is difficult.
Glengoyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 01:02 PM   #256
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

and keep in mind someone could say they were the seer and feed us false information.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 01:38 PM   #257
Izulde
Head Coach

If you guys want to knock me off, go ahead. I'll be gone Friday and Saturday and a good portion of Sunday anyway (All-Greek retreat that's mandatory to attend).

Just don't be surprised when, like LSG, you've found you've picked wrongly again.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 01:51 PM   #258
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Catching up on things now....
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 02:27 PM   #259
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

It won't make much sense for the seer to come out now until he's actually figured out atleast one of the wolves. His coming out would leave him/her basically vulnerable. Though I guess it would be best for the us if the seer and herbalist could somehow figure out who eachother are.
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Old 10-05-2006, 02:28 PM   #260
spleen1015
Coordinator

VOTE IZULDE

I'm unsure of my availability this evening. So, I will make my vote now. I don't think anything within the next 5 hours will change it anyway.
Old 10-05-2006, 02:55 PM   #261
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
If you guys want to knock me off, go ahead. I'll be gone Friday and Saturday and a good portion of Sunday anyway (All-Greek retreat that's mandatory to attend).

Just don't be surprised when, like LSG, you've found you've picked wrongly again.

Now I'm even more convinced that we are right...
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 03:25 PM   #262
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Now I'm even more convinced that we are right...

Just wondering, why?
Old 10-05-2006, 03:34 PM   #263
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuqua View Post
Just wondering, why?

I am wondering the samething as well. If Izulde is a wolf, then these type of comments make me think that oliegirl could be as well. It is like she is taking that extra pile and going out of her way to make sure everyone knows that she thinks Izulde is a wolf.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:34 PM   #264
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:
Just wondering, why?

The tone of what he said, almost like admitting defeat - we figured him out...and he's basically saying that he doesn't care about being voted out because he wouldn't be around to play anyway. Like I've been saying for 2 days, it all seems very suspicious and "wolfy" to me...
Old 10-05-2006, 03:39 PM   #265
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

put in a placeholder vote before, but I'm going to put it in again (same vote) just so it's up here closer to deadline-time.

VOTE IZULDE
Old 10-05-2006, 04:04 PM   #266
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
The tone of what he said, almost like admitting defeat - we figured him out...and he's basically saying that he doesn't care about being voted out because he wouldn't be around to play anyway. Like I've been saying for 2 days, it all seems very suspicious and "wolfy" to me...

Well, realistically I'd be lynched sometime this weekend anyway because I won't be here to defend myself. So I regard it as a fait accompli, but I do care. I like playing this game and trying to figure out who the werewolves are, even though I'm not any good at doing that yet. It'll suck being lynched, but someone has to go and it appears today's bandwagon is on me.

Old 10-05-2006, 04:17 PM   #267
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

did amdaily steal izulde's SN? seems like quite the gloomy post but isn't going to alter my course.
Old 10-05-2006, 04:47 PM   #268
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthousekeeper View Post
well just in case i die tonight, i want to say that if i do, that probably would mean that packerfanatic is a villager since that would be too obvious. but you'd have to strongly suspect neuqua, since I've raised suspiciouns about him.

Just wondering, what were the reasons you suspected I was a werewolf? Because of the way I worded myself stepping out for the night?

I do not mind talking about it because I don't think we really have any truthfully *trusthworthy* players yet and if we can start off by possibly getting an idea of who we think are safe, then the better chance we nab a werewolf.

What I cannot seem to decide on is whether I think the ww is one of the more vocal players (and thus trying to lesson suspicion unto them) or one of the quieter ones (who are basically just trying to stay out of the way.
Old 10-05-2006, 05:39 PM   #269
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

VOTE GLENGOYNE

After the LSG fiasco, Glen still seems like the prime prospect for me to vote for. May even be out of guilt because I ended up following Glen shortly thereafter.

I still do not know who the wolf is, but what I do know is that the seer is going to be the key to victory in this game. Glen is pretty obviously not the seer and so if Glen does turn out to be a villager, atleast he is a regular and not too instrumental in our (villagers) eventual victory in this game.
Old 10-05-2006, 06:13 PM   #270
spleen1015
Coordinator

Thursday is bowling night so I will be unavailable until after 11pm tonight. My vote is in.
Old 10-05-2006, 07:21 PM   #271
st.cronin
General Manager

current count:

Izulde - 3 (Daddytorgo, spleen, oliegirl)
Glengoyne - 2 (lighthousekeeper, neuqua)
Bek - 1 (Izulde)

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 07:22 PM   #272
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
VOTE GLENGOYNE

After the LSG fiasco, Glen still seems like the prime prospect for me to vote for. May even be out of guilt because I ended up following Glen shortly thereafter.

I still do not know who the wolf is, but what I do know is that the seer is going to be the key to victory in this game. Glen is pretty obviously not the seer and so if Glen does turn out to be a villager, atleast he is a regular and not too instrumental in our (villagers) eventual victory in this game.

Man I was going to vote for you, but this throws things out of whack.
Old 10-05-2006, 07:24 PM   #273
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

VOTE GLENGOYNE

I am just not sure why he is getting a free pass here after yesterday. The result of this should give us some information.
Old 10-05-2006, 07:25 PM   #274
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

I'm going to pile on Izulde out of a sense of self preservation. That wasn't where I was planning to go, but that is where it looks like I gotta go.

VOTE IZULDE
Old 10-05-2006, 07:26 PM   #275
Izulde
Head Coach

UNVOTE BEK

VOTE GLENGOYNE

I'm returning the favour.

Old 10-05-2006, 07:26 PM   #276
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

If I go down, my dying words are going to be "The wolves voted for me".
Old 10-05-2006, 07:29 PM   #277
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Glen, atleast throw out your ideas on why the "wolves" voted for you just in case you do not make it. The more information the rest of us have, the better.
Old 10-05-2006, 07:30 PM   #278
st.cronin
General Manager

deadline?

knives out
Old 10-05-2006, 07:31 PM   #279
st.cronin
General Manager

yes

Final count:

Izulde - 4 (Daddytorgo, oliegirl, spleen, glengoyne)
Glengoyne - 3 (Izulde, lighthousekeeper, neuqua)

Not voted - Goldeneagle, Bek

knives out
Old 10-05-2006, 07:32 PM   #280
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Glen, atleast throw out your ideas on why the "wolves" voted for you just in case you do not make it. The more information the rest of us have, the better.

My guess is that Izulde may well be a wolf. The misdirection to a likely suspect is a good play, and gives them an almost insurmountable lead.
Old 10-05-2006, 07:33 PM   #281
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

That's a shame. I see GoldenEagle lurking in the thread, too bad he couldn't get a vote in.
Old 10-05-2006, 07:37 PM   #282
st.cronin
General Manager

Izulde is taken to the gallows, and as the noose is fastened around his neck, he begins to howl in protest. He is a wolf! Quickly you string him up, and he dies. You have found your first wolf!

Night has begun - deadline for night actions is 8:30am EST.

knives out
Old 10-05-2006, 07:40 PM   #283
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Whoot!!!!
Old 10-05-2006, 07:43 PM   #284
st.cronin
General Manager

Note - I missed GoldenEagle's last second vote, but it would not have changed the outcome of the vote. Tiebreaker is oldest continuously held vote, which was Daddytorgo's.

knives out
Old 10-05-2006, 07:43 PM   #285
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Finally
Old 10-05-2006, 07:48 PM   #286
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Quote:
That's a shame. I see GoldenEagle lurking in the thread, too bad he couldn't get a vote in.

Oops, looks like he did. My apologies.
Old 10-05-2006, 07:51 PM   #287
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Yes - we got one!
Old 10-05-2006, 07:59 PM   #288
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Yes - we got one!

I have a feeling we will get another one, if we take you to the gallows tommorow.
Old 10-05-2006, 08:06 PM   #289
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

YESSSSS!! you're welcome all as it appears my vote was the one that ensured the death of the wolf. in anticipation of maybe being killed I will write more after the bachelor party. just had to see if we succeeded. HELLLL YEAAAAA!!!
Old 10-05-2006, 08:08 PM   #290
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
I have a feeling we will get another one, if we take you to the gallows tommorow.

What makes you think I'm a wolf?
Old 10-05-2006, 08:31 PM   #291
lighthousekeeper
College Starter

about damn time. now the question is - is there 1 or 2 more left?
Old 10-05-2006, 08:32 PM   #292
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
What makes you think I'm a wolf?

In post #261, you go way out of your way to make sure everyone knows that you think Izulde is a wolf. Now, then it was obviously for some sort of attention. I know you have been pressing the issue on Izulde hard the entire game. This is often a tactic deployed by wolfs. Today, I am guessing that you knew Izlude would be lynched and decided to cut your losses and pile on to make yourself look better.
Old 10-05-2006, 08:33 PM   #293
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

So what do you people think of my theory of the wolves possibly jumping on me, to stave off the loss of one of their own?
Old 10-05-2006, 08:42 PM   #294
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
In post #261, you go way out of your way to make sure everyone knows that you think Izulde is a wolf. Now, then it was obviously for some sort of attention. I know you have been pressing the issue on Izulde hard the entire game. This is often a tactic deployed by wolfs. Today, I am guessing that you knew Izlude would be lynched and decided to cut your losses and pile on to make yourself look better.

If I were a wolf, why would I encourage people to vote off another wolf? Wouldn't I be better off going after a villager considering the entire point of the game is for the team to win, not a specific person? I had a feeling about Izulde, and I turned out to be right. I just as easily could have been wrong, but I went with my gut instinct. That's all...I wouldn't vote for someone I strongly suspect is a villager based on the same reasoning - I want my team to win.
Old 10-05-2006, 08:43 PM   #295
lighthousekeeper
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glengoyne View Post
So what do you people think of my theory of the wolves possibly jumping on me, to stave off the loss of one of their own?

i voted for you not because i necessarily think your a ww but because i knew i'd be out most of the day and needed to vote early. for once, i wanted to vote with the group majroity and things were looking pretty certain at the time that you'd be the one voted off the island.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:45 PM   #296
spleen1015
Coordinator

Excellent work!

I think Bek should be our target tomorrow. He was #2 on my suspect list for reasons I have already stated. I'm interested in seeing what the rest of my fellow villagers think.

With the vote being as close as it was, I don't think we have a wolf voting for another wolf. That wouldn't be a good idea, IMO. That means we have lighthousekeeper, Neuqua, GoldenEagle and Bek as wolves.

I hope the seer targets one of these 4 and survives the night. I hope the herbalist has a good feeling on who the seer is so that they can protect them if they haven't already.

Good work folks. Let's get another!
Old 10-05-2006, 10:47 PM   #297
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

It was the late comers I was questioning. They almost swayed the vote, and took me out.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:11 AM   #298
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Excellent work!

I think Bek should be our target tomorrow. He was #2 on my suspect list for reasons I have already stated. I'm interested in seeing what the rest of my fellow villagers think.

With the vote being as close as it was, I don't think we have a wolf voting for another wolf. That wouldn't be a good idea, IMO. That means we have lighthousekeeper, Neuqua, GoldenEagle and Bek as wolves.

I hope the seer targets one of these 4 and survives the night. I hope the herbalist has a good feeling on who the seer is so that they can protect them if they haven't already.

Good work folks. Let's get another!

well I'm leaning towards Bek too spleen, pretty much for the reasons you said. Seems to be "overplaying" the villager role a bit much, and hasn't had a ton of original thought that has led anywhere, didn't vote this last go round (unless i'm mistaken, can't go look right this second as i'm typing obviously). Nailing one wolf buys us a little breathing room, and I'm okay with using that breathing room on Bek.

i'd type more but it's post bachelor-party and i'm tired. more tomorrow afternoon hopefully when i get a chance to sit for a bit.
Old 10-06-2006, 01:39 AM   #299
Bek
High School JV

I'm not going to say much tonight as I am a little drunk, had a party at the mansion. Tomorrow I'm going to be looking at GE and Spleen as my targets. Have a good night all, and I'm glad to see that we are moving in the right direction.

--Bek
Old 10-06-2006, 07:49 AM   #300
st.cronin
General Manager

You awake at dawn, and again one member of your village is missing - this time it's spleen1015 who the wolves have eaten!

Day 4 has begun - deadline 8:30pm EST

knives out