Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-04-2007, 09:36 PM   #251
Barkeep49
Coordinator

That's why I was so happy. Cronin had said that there were people who'd come out ok after being tested if they were good so I figured RPI was one of those.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 10:17 PM   #252
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Interesting outcome. It seemed a shame that RPI was lynched because of a mixup in the schedule, but I guess he got justice surviving the test. Hopefully tomorrow will go more smoothly since everyone should know the schedule. Time for the back-biting and paranoia to hit full stride.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 10:43 PM   #253
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Phew, I knew I read that trial didn't mean death in the rules. Glad to see I pay attention. Now RPI can stay in the game and I can get a chance to play with him. All is good
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 10:55 PM   #254
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
Just wondering if you can tell us what the "little information" is Chief since we seem to be in the dark.

I wouldn't read much into it. I didn't mean to imply I learned more than the rest of you. The "little" information I gained was that spleen was killed and was good.

I sure hope I wasn't lynched today, because I am only halfway through the posts, and this would seem to be very silly if I am actually dead.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 10:55 PM   #255
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
nvm, i keep skimming through these and read it wrong, disregard.

lol, nvm myself.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:12 PM   #256
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Well, having read all this, I would say RPI will likely die tonight. He is known good, could have other abilities, and already has been shown to not be susceptible to death via lynch. If I were a wolf, that would move him higher up my target list.

But the BG would likely still protect someone like Alan over RPI, as at least Alan has demonstrated some (unverified) seer-like abilities, where he may have gained knowledge of another player. Even though he thinks it may be a one time thing, it has more value as a possibility to good than the simple fact RPI is good.

I am hoping if RPI has any further abilities that are important to the team, that he will hint somewhat at them to convince the BG to protect him. I would hate tot hink RPI has some unused abilities that will now be put at risk because of today's trial.

Old 01-04-2007, 11:40 PM   #257
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
It's hit or miss for cool roles, but WW is a pretty solitary game. [shill]You'll want to play in Hoop's game, though, because you can pick, to a certain degree, just how cool your character will be.[/end shill]

Love the shill
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 06:11 AM   #258
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Well, having read all this, I would say RPI will likely die tonight. He is known good, could have other abilities, and already has been shown to not be susceptible to death via lynch. If I were a wolf, that would move him higher up my target list.

But the BG would likely still protect someone like Alan over RPI, as at least Alan has demonstrated some (unverified) seer-like abilities, where he may have gained knowledge of another player. Even though he thinks it may be a one time thing, it has more value as a possibility to good than the simple fact RPI is good.

I am hoping if RPI has any further abilities that are important to the team, that he will hint somewhat at them to convince the BG to protect him. I would hate tot hink RPI has some unused abilities that will now be put at risk because of today's trial.

No special abilities... if I had any I would have revealed last evening when I thought I had 12 hours to stay alive.

So while I'm happy I'll still have an opportunity to catch the bad guys, I don't think I have any special abilities to help with that.

I'll be at work all day today, but should be back for several hours before the deadline... as a placeholder (based on somewhat unusual behavior yesterday):

VOTE BARKEEP49
Old 01-05-2007, 07:56 AM   #259
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post

I actually would be a very poor bodyguard choice. I'm not confirmed, I have no special abilities, and I have no clue what that one time dream even meant or even if it was helpful. I highly doubt I will get another and most people seemed to think I was up to some trick by even mentioning it anyways.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 07:58 AM   #260
st.cronin
General Manager

I still have not recieved all night actions, but I'm going to go ahead and process anyway.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 08:06 AM   #261
st.cronin
General Manager

You awake early, and gather for breakfast. One of you does not show up - Barkeep49 is missing! A search of his quarters finds him in dead, bed, his heart stopped through some wicked use of the One Power.

Day 3 has begun - deadline 8PM ET

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 08:07 AM   #262
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Didn't get back on last night because my laptop crashed big time. Yay for Unmountable Boot Volume. But I still don't really hold much against those who voted for RPI yesterday, I understand why it was done, and even with him appearing right at the end, it was too late for them to move votes.

Unfortunatly yesterday's vote for me is pretty much like day 1's vote and doesn't tell me anything. Things I am interested in hearing is if anyone else got a dream last night, and if it was similar to mine.
Old 01-05-2007, 08:08 AM   #263
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I am leaving for the day, so another quick vote from me.

It didn't work well yesterday, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't at least look at UTR players.

Therefore, VOTE TYRITH

He also has only one post at this point.

Old 01-05-2007, 08:25 AM   #264
Blade6119
Coordinator

Unlike yesterday with RPI i dont have a problem with a tyrith vote. RPI i remember being quiet, but tyrith is generally more active. Id like to wait until later in the day and give him a chance to come in.

Frankly, right now id like to vote for either tyrith or mr. w...by my count both have missed a vote, and with nothing better to go on that will do for me. Mr. W also had a really weak attempt at hinting about a role i didnt like...
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 08:47 AM   #265
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Anybody have anything juicy to share this morning? Any more dreams or visions or whatever? It feels like we are still on day one and we need to find a direction soon...
Old 01-05-2007, 09:22 AM   #266
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post
Anybody have anything juicy to share this morning? Any more dreams or visions or whatever? It feels like we are still on day one and we need to find a direction soon...

I too am interested if anyone else got any dreams or visions last night. Like I guessed, I did not receive anything new. Nothing in my role suggests its an ability that I have or posess any way to dream, so I still think it was something done either to me or due to spleen.

So my thoughts are:

If someone else also received a dream today then I am leaning to thinking its a good role with special abilities that we don't want to name who it is just yet.

If no one else received a dream, I am leaning to it being something to do with Spleen's death and likely that person I dreamt about would be more shady than good.

I already feel its not due to the person being a seer, as the person I dreamt about made me feel that either they don't know if I am good or bad, or they are bad yesterday through their comments about me.
Old 01-05-2007, 09:30 AM   #267
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I am eagerly waiting to hear if someone had a dream
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 09:34 AM   #268
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

No dreams for me.
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 09:39 AM   #269
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

while I have no problem with voting for non active players it i.s really getting us no where.
Old 01-05-2007, 09:46 AM   #270
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
while I have no problem with voting for non active players it i.s really getting us no where.

The problem we run into is people shape votes based one 1) prior voting patterns, 2) Night time events , 3) Odd or curious behavior from norm.

So far, we can't get anything from #1 as voting patterns haven't told us anything. No one other than myself has talked about anything occuring at night time for #2, and mostly everyone has stayed clammed up other than me and a few people to draw any odd behavior from for #3.

Unless someone comes up with something better, if no one else had a dream last night, I'm thinking I might push the person I dreamt about later today. The longer this goes on as a single isolated event, the more ominous it feels to me and the worse I feel about that player.

Unless something else comes up today, I don't have a problem being in a 1 vs 1 run down with this player later today and let folks pick sides for us to have a more meaningful vote pattern to derive from than just everyone piling on the same person.

I highly assume I've been scanned by a seer by now, and am 95% sure the dream has nothing to do with having been seer scanned. So the lack of anyone coming out to claim I am a bad guy means either I am good or a cunning wolf (which I am not, but its something you have to consider).

Guess for now I'll see how today goes before I jump down that path. Its day 3 though, so its about my normal time to die anyways.
Old 01-05-2007, 09:50 AM   #271
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Alan, if I may offer some advice if you are going to reveal the person in your dream you may want to do it earlier then later. Friday night is historicaly slow for werewolf games.
Old 01-05-2007, 09:55 AM   #272
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Alan, if I may offer some advice if you are going to reveal the person in your dream you may want to do it earlier then later. Friday night is historicaly slow for werewolf games.

The only problem though is if someone else did have a dream last night it changes my opinion of the person. Right now my assumption is if the dream was an isolated incident that occured on only one night, then it must have been tied to spleen's death some how.

if other people end up getting dreams then i honestly have no clue what it means since I don't think it was a sign of being seer scanned. So I don't really want to press unless i know no one else got a dream.. so an uncomfortable situation due to the day and time. Maybe I guess I'll wait till like 2pm or so. By then everyone on the west coast should have been up and awake and at work.
Old 01-05-2007, 09:59 AM   #273
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Unless someone comes up with something better, if no one else had a dream last night, I'm thinking I might push the person I dreamt about later today. The longer this goes on as a single isolated event, the more ominous it feels to me and the worse I feel about that player.

Keep in mind that this may only be an isolated event because some people are not around much during the day. People that may be able to speak of this may not be around.

Quote:
Unless something else comes up today, I don't have a problem being in a 1 vs 1 run down with this player later today and let folks pick sides for us to have a more meaningful vote pattern to derive from than just everyone piling on the same person.

This assumes that a 1 vs 1 run down with this person involves a bad person. If you are not bad and this person is not bad, does a run down still help?

Quote:
I highly assume I've been scanned by a seer by now, and am 95% sure the dream has nothing to do with having been seer scanned. So the lack of anyone coming out to claim I am a bad guy means either I am good or a cunning wolf (which I am not, but its something you have to consider).

You are pretty generally scanned in the first couple days, so that is probably a safe assumption. I would also assume the dream is not seer related since nobody has really hinted about knowing about you. I'm still assuming the dream is evidence of a different role.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:02 AM   #274
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
You are pretty generally scanned in the first couple days, so that is probably a safe assumption. I would also assume the dream is not seer related since nobody has really hinted about knowing about you. I'm still assuming the dream is evidence of a different role.

I don't really want someone to come out and say they scanned me and I'm good. Even if it looks like I am going to be lynched, I don't bring anything important to save. I doubt even if I was scanned night 1, the seer yesterday would have hinted that I was good. its too easy to pick that type of thing up.

I find it more likely if I was scanned night 1, the seer would have just avoided the topic of me all together yesterday. No reason for them to have put themselves in danger. I doubt they would have interacted with me and either put suspicion on me or try to clear suspicion from me.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:07 AM   #275
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I don't really want someone to come out and say they scanned me and I'm good. Even if it looks like I am going to be lynched, I don't bring anything important to save. I doubt even if I was scanned night 1, the seer yesterday would have hinted that I was good. its too easy to pick that type of thing up.

I'm not suggesting that the seer say anything. I just figured that if it happened, someone would have been pushing for someone not you, or would have claimed no interest in voting for you. All I read yesterday was people either thinking about voting for you or having no opinion either way.

Quote:
I find it more likely if I was scanned night 1, the seer would have just avoided the topic of me all together yesterday. No reason for them to have put themselves in danger. I doubt they would have interacted with me and either put suspicion on me or try to clear suspicion from me.

That is probably true, a seer isn't going to do anything other than be very subtle if he/she mentioned you at all.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:35 AM   #276
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

Sounds good to me. We don't seem to have anything else to go on other than going after UTR folks.
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 11:22 AM   #277
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I was devoid of drema last night as well.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 11:27 AM   #278
Lorena
Unregistered

Well, no dreams from me either.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 12:11 PM   #279
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

No dreams here. this sucks. I wonder if RPI fan is going to get online to change his vote. Doesn't look good voting for a dead guy
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 12:49 PM   #280
Blade6119
Coordinator

[b]VOTE LATHUM[b]

I dont like what he implies with his lets kill the active players comment. It could be surmised he is trying to protect someone, who i dont know...just got that vibe, like the one with hoops sublty hinting for us to do things harmful for the village
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 01-05-2007, 12:50 PM   #281
Blade6119
Coordinator

VOTE LATHUM

fixed
Demotivation
Old 01-05-2007, 12:52 PM   #282
Blade6119
Coordinator

UNVOTE LATHUM

VOTE BRIAND

LOL, i should read everything before i vote. Brian felt like he was trying to get a seer reveal, which im vehemently against. Sorry for the triple vote there
Demotivation
Old 01-05-2007, 01:00 PM   #283
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

here goes Blade with his "lets throw enough crap at the wall and see what sticks" routine.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:13 PM   #284
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I said I would wait till 2pm to let everyone have a chance of coming on.. Since no one has mentioned anything in the 5 or so hours today about having a dream like I did, I assume it was a one time occurance set off by an event.

The following at the events that I could see having set it off:

1) Spleen's death. I was linked to him as part of a secret society. Nothing in my PM suggests the ability to have supernatural powers or some kind of dream link with him. We did not even have PM rights with each other, all we knew is that the other was good at the start due to our time invesitgating the possibility of the escape of the Forgotten.

2) Some ability someone has to one time project themselves in someone else's dreams. - I don't see how this is likely since what good would this do. I learned nothing about what i dreamt about the person, nothing about what they were doing or did. Just dreamt vividly about them. I don't see how this would be a useful ability for someone to have.

3) Some bad guy ability to throw some dream at me and force my thoughts to dream of them. Once again, I don't understand the full purpose of this ability and would expect a bad guy to have been able to do something moreso like forcing my vote or whatnot with this type of power. The only thing I can think of is if there really was a bad guy who was able to force me to dream of a third party, I probably am as good of a person as anyone else to do it to. Knowing i would run with it and not afraid of being lynched this is the only alternative theory I can come up with right now.

Things I don't feel is the case:

1) I don't think this dream indicates a seer viewing me any longer. I downplayed it some yesterday to not give out too many clues but the person came out pretty quickly yesterday and played alot of negative light on me and suggested a few times to others that I might be up to some wolfish tricks. I wouldn't expect a seer who would have scanned me to have come out that way knowing I am good.

2) I thought of it perhaps being some other type of good person ability, perhaps the indication of a good guy protecting someone else some way magically. Maybe it was a magical bodyguard who kept me safe night 1, and due to that protection I dreamt of them. If this was the case, I would have assumed someone else would have gotten this dream on night 2. Since no one did, i don't feel this is as likely any longer.

I really am hesitant to say the name as I don't want to give up one of our important good guy roles, but as time goes by, it feels less likely that it is a good guy role and more likely either an indicator of Spleen's killer or just random white noise.

So the person I dreamt vividly about night 1 was BrianD. I voted for him yesterday but tried to make it sound like it wasn't related to my dream due to the fear that I might be night killed and then everyone would be after Brian the next day when I just wasn't really sure.

I still really am not sure if he's bad or not.. I really just don't understand the dream at all. Like I said though, I find it highly unlikely that he is a seer role or a bodyguard type role due to what I said above. I find him possibly being Spleen's killer a possibility, and I also still think there could be a chance of it just being white noise.. but if its just white noise, why me, why night 1, why no one else? I feel there has to be some meaning.. just no idea what.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:21 PM   #285
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Thanks Alan, you just weakened the good team.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:24 PM   #286
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

And Blade...you are wrong. I was not at all trying to get the seer out. I was really trying to feed Alan some info so he wouldn't name me.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:24 PM   #287
Tyrith
College Starter

Sorry about yesterday, girls come before WW games

This seems like another game that could easily degenerate into a mess focused around one player if we don't cut it off now, one way or another. For better or worse that player is BrianD. I also really don't like the whole seer conversation. So, for now.

VOTE BRIAND

NOTE: I'm at my parents' house right now, and the internet is terrible, so while I'll be around some I won't be nearly as active as normal.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 01:29 PM   #288
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Thanks Alan, you just weakened the good team.

That may be the case, but like I said the way you tried to throw holes through my discussion yesterday and even mentioned my whole "dream" might just be a ploy that I would use as a bad guy makes me feel you either were bad and trying to discredit me or good without any knowledge of me. Either way, neither explains my dreaming of you.

I am fully interested in other explanations, but I've tried to take this as far as I could without naming you.. I just don't have any good explanations now for you.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:37 PM   #289
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

I tried to drop as many hints as possible. I'm sure you noticed that I was about the only one talking to you about the dream and giving you what I thought it meant. I did that because I knew it was me you saw. Also like I said yesterday, I didn't have any knowledge of you by the end of the night. I have no idea if you are good or bad. Just because I watched you doesn't change that.

Part of my throwing mud at you was because you could still be bad. The other part was because I didn't want to say that I know the person in your dream was good because that would make it pretty obvious that it was me.

I tried very hard to say that the person was probably good and was either guarding you or making sure you didn't go out and do anything bad. I said that a few times. As far as nobody else mentioning a dream today...I said in one of my first posts that you were asking for a tough thing because that person may not be present...and I can tell you that person isn't present. I'll name him if you want, but I can also wait and see if he/she wants to say anything.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:45 PM   #290
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Brian, can you explain why alan dreamed of you.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:46 PM   #291
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I tried to drop as many hints as possible. I'm sure you noticed that I was about the only one talking to you about the dream and giving you what I thought it meant. I did that because I knew it was me you saw. Also like I said yesterday, I didn't have any knowledge of you by the end of the night. I have no idea if you are good or bad. Just because I watched you doesn't change that.

Part of my throwing mud at you was because you could still be bad. The other part was because I didn't want to say that I know the person in your dream was good because that would make it pretty obvious that it was me.

I tried very hard to say that the person was probably good and was either guarding you or making sure you didn't go out and do anything bad. I said that a few times. As far as nobody else mentioning a dream today...I said in one of my first posts that you were asking for a tough thing because that person may not be present...and I can tell you that person isn't present. I'll name him if you want, but I can also wait and see if he/she wants to say anything.

Well then I guess the same negative speculation you played on me yesterday I will play on you today. I did nothing but tell the truth yesterday and you (as well as a few others) made it out to be some possible ploy and to discredit it. I actually watched all day for a clue or some hint that its best to keep it quiet and instead saw you attack back.

If you honestly thought I could possibly be bad, why would you care if I said your name then? If I was bad, the bad guys would already have your name. Right now you aren't helping me understand my dream any more. You are hinting at possibly a seer type role that doesn't know I am good? Possibly hinting at a bodyguard type role that doesn't know that I didn't go out and do anything bad when you said I might have been involved in the killing of spleen myself?

I have spent 2 days trying to come up with answers, and have gotten none. I waited all day for someone else to chime in, and no one did. What did you expect me to do?
Old 01-05-2007, 01:48 PM   #292
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I guess the way I feel right now, I am pretty darn sure you aren't a seer. Otherwise you wouldn't have accused me of being possibly bad. If you are some good guy with some other protector role, then you can keep yourself alive for a bit perhaps.

If you are a bad guy however, then hopefully someone who -is- our seer can scan you and let us know if you are indeed bad. I don't really know where to go with my vote today and I am no clearer on what the dream meant than I was 2 days ago. No one in this game is giving answers to anything right now.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:55 PM   #293
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

I expected you to look at things from my viewpoint. I don't know if you are good or bad. I started the day be questioning your motives...which is pretty reasonable since you were the only one claiming a special connection to a known good person. After you answered the questions, I backed off and focused on trying to feed you some info.

I can visit people in the world of dreams. I can't see your affiliation. I am NOT a seer. I could spell out my role completely, but with no role reveals on death, I don't want to let the bad guys know who the good guys just lynched. Either way, if you don't kill me they will. I will say that I did not see anyone attack you (obviously) on Night 1, and I did not see you attack anyone. Keep in mind here that I am giving some info on two possible roles, and I only have one (included for bad-guy confusion).

Going back to your questions, if you were bad I still wouldn't want you to say my name because that would draw enough attention that I would have to role-reveal. I would invite anyone else to go back to yesterday's conversation and decide if they thought I had given you enough info. If I did get enough info and you still made me come out, I wouldn't think that would look very good for you.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:55 PM   #294
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Brian? My instincts say I don't wanna vote for Brian today but without some sort of explination i'm not sure where else to go.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:58 PM   #295
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

So Brian, are you basicly saying you have the ability to see if someone stays in their bed at night but aren't able to tell their affliation?
Old 01-05-2007, 02:01 PM   #296
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
So Brian, are you basicly saying you have the ability to see if someone stays in their bed at night but aren't able to tell their affliation?

I just named 2 roles (basically). One is the bodyguard, and the other (as you described) is a spy. At this point, I don't know that not being totally clear helps at all. If peope really want, I can reveal everything, but we will really gain no helpful info, and I will die (which I may anyway). Where do we want to go from here?
Old 01-05-2007, 02:04 PM   #297
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Well part of me is thinking you are telling the truth.

The other part of me thinks you are spleen's killer, knew you killed him and were expecting me to come after you at some point or another.

I don't have a problem keeping you around for a seer to scan you, but you sure didn't give me the comfort i needed to keep your name clear yesterday if that is what you think.

If anything, you were one of three people I started to distrust based entirely on your gameplay regardless of my dream yesterday.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:07 PM   #298
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Before its forgotten, I would indeed like to know who the person that got a dream last night was. I waited all day and they never spoke up. Either you telling us or them, I would like to know as having another person would help rule out the dream being based on Spleen's death.

Only Spleen and I had that shared PM, so no one else should have been impacted by his death other than me (if I was impacted). So you giving us a second person who dreamed last night that can verify it would help me believe you alot more like I said all day today. And if you say it was Barkeep, I'll come and beat you up myself.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:08 PM   #299
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Well part of me is thinking you are telling the truth.

The other part of me thinks you are spleen's killer, knew you killed him and were expecting me to come after you at some point or another.

I don't have a problem keeping you around for a seer to scan you, but you sure didn't give me the comfort i needed to keep your name clear yesterday if that is what you think.

If anything, you were one of three people I started to distrust based entirely on your gameplay regardless of my dream yesterday.

Normally I would have kept pretty quiet, but you were the only one that said anything at all suspicious. Once that was out and you mentioned seeing someone in your dream (I didn't know you would see me), I had to try to let you know what I was doing there. I've never tried to feed anyone my role before, so I'm clearly not overly skilled doing so.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:10 PM   #300
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Before its forgotten, I would indeed like to know who the person that got a dream last night was. I waited all day and they never spoke up. Either you telling us or them, I would like to know as having another person would help rule out the dream being based on Spleen's death.

Only Spleen and I had that shared PM, so no one else should have been impacted by his death other than me (if I was impacted). So you giving us a second person who dreamed last night that can verify it would help me believe you alot more like I said all day today. And if you say it was Barkeep, I'll come and beat you up myself.

The person I watched last night was RPI-Fan. I can't say for sure that he saw me since I didn't know that you saw me, but that is who I watched. That is also why I strongly hinted that you weren't going to get any verification.