Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-12-2007, 06:35 PM   #251
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I am afraid that olie might not get online in time to vote so i am going to switch my vote to ensure that we get a lynch!

vote barkeep
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 06:51 PM   #252
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Hmmmm for some reason I was thinking lynch time was 7, not 8.... my fault.
Old 01-12-2007, 07:21 PM   #253
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Deadline approaching. No one has much to contribute?
Old 01-12-2007, 07:33 PM   #254
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
I will should be on right before lynch time, but I am going to go ahead and vote for Barkeep. I am not sure if he is a wolf, in fact, I do not think he is. But we will find out more info on Blade if we lynch Barkeep. If Blade knows who it was, then he would vote for him, right?

Vote Barkeep49

Let me be totally clear, i dont know who it was...i was not privilaged with that information. I did learn who booger was, but not who he fought. To be honest, after how much i smoked im suprised i even remember that
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 07:53 PM   #255
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I have to agree with Blade. If you think I'm innocent you should not vote for me. And what is up with someone voting for DC? I mean that's a complete cop-out at this point. We need a lynch and it's not likely to be her. I'm just sad it's going to be me since I'm a good guy and nothing is going to be learned from the lynch I'm afraid. Let's just remember that I've been lynched for being outspoken in the not too distant past and I came up clean. Looks like history is going to repeat. I would love to see Alan lynched tomorrow, but other than that have few parting words.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 07:57 PM   #256
Barkeep49
Coordinator

One other thing. Blade really likes to get me out of the game when he is a wolf. We have reasons to believe that he's good right now, but if that reason starts to look skeptical that should be out ther3
Old 01-12-2007, 08:01 PM   #257
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
I have to agree with Blade. If you think I'm innocent you should not vote for me. And what is up with someone voting for DC? I mean that's a complete cop-out at this point.

Look at it however you like. She is the person I distrust the most. At the time I voted for her, there was still plenty of time for anyone to be lynched.

Why should I vote for anyone because of other people's reasons when those reason are 100% conjecture?
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:03 PM   #258
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Because that was a cop-out spleen. You vote late and you lose some of the freedom of vote. Many people had made it clear that they were not going to be around so there was not the flexibility you were pretending there was.
Old 01-12-2007, 08:11 PM   #259
spleen1015
Coordinator

At the time I voted GE and oliegirl hadn't voted. They were the votes you needed.

If my voted was needed for a lynch, I would have done what needed to be done and put a target on myself for switching to determine the lynch. That was a chance I was willing to take by voting for who I think is the best option for a lynch today.

Was my vote needed for the lynch? No. Call me a cop-out when I don't switch. You would be calling my vote a cop-out even if I was the first person to vote today and the rest of the situation stayed the same.
Old 01-12-2007, 08:11 PM   #260
spleen1015
Coordinator

Dola, I meant to say "Call me a cop-out when I don't switch and my vote is needed for the lynch."
Old 01-12-2007, 08:31 PM   #261
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
Sorry I missed the vote! I ended up going out to dinner with my parents and thought I would be home in time, but we just git back about 5 minutes ago
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:38 PM   #262
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Final vote count

5 - Barkeep - Blade(169), Alan T(204), Dodgerchick( 218) Goldeneagle, LSG
2 - Alan T - path (238). Barkeep(239)
2 - Dodgerchick - ardent(194), Spleen (246)

Yet to vote - oliegirl,
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:41 PM   #263
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

There is much discussion and confusion after the non events of last night. After a long day of debate the majority decides barkeep must go. You order him to leave the house at once. As he is leaving his wallet falls from his pocket. Inside is his Michael Bolton fan club president I.D, There is no way barkeep is an alpha beta.

Night 2 has begun. PM's due by 9:00 am EST
Old 01-12-2007, 08:42 PM   #264
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
I have to agree with Blade. If you think I'm innocent you should not vote for me. And what is up with someone voting for DC? I mean that's a complete cop-out at this point. We need a lynch and it's not likely to be her. I'm just sad it's going to be me since I'm a good guy and nothing is going to be learned from the lynch I'm afraid. Let's just remember that I've been lynched for being outspoken in the not too distant past and I came up clean. Looks like history is going to repeat. I would love to see Alan lynched tomorrow, but other than that have few parting words.

That's kinda funny considering you voted for Alan. Assuming there are 2 wolves 3 people know I'm a nerd and that's the wolves and me. If you're a villager my apologies, I thought about you getting voted off/killed early in previous games and I felt a little guilty, but your aggressiveness seemed a little fishy.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:55 PM   #265
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

For the record, at the start of today I gave my reasons for why I was voting how I did on barkeep. I was not the one who escalated it, I didnt have any grand proof, just was playing the odds. It was him who chose to escalate it on me and give bogus reasons. He was just as wrong about me as I was about him except I never claimed my vote for him was anything other than what I said it was.

I'm pretty darn sure the seer will scan me tonight if he hasn't already and you can probably be pretty sure that if I am bad, someone will be coming out tommorrow early on to vote for me. I would take any lack of someone coming out full steam after me to mean that I scanned good so we don't waste another day chasing after me when I'm good.

I don't like being cornered for what I felt was a calculated play, and I don't like it happening when I said I wasn't going to be around. The good news is that I don't really feel I am a likely night death now.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 09:09 PM   #266
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
I don't think anyone said they were voting you for using mathematic odds, but rather because you were the 2nd vote on someone for two days in a row -- which is a valid reason in the absence of better info or analysis.

I find it odd that yesterday you expected to get votes put on you for being the 2nd voter on JE, but today are surprised to see anyone voting for you despite doing that for the second day straight.

Either you scanned over and missed them or deliberately are choosing to ignore them. The first hint was dropped by LSG earlier in the day saying as a math teacher she didn't understand simple math? I'm sorry but I don't buy that. Its not rocket science to know 5/7=71%. It felt like she was trying to make the math look bogus, when thats all it was the entire time, just math and odds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
It is so funny to see people throw out math. I am a math teacher and most of the time I dont even get the percentages

Quote:
Alan I'm disappointed to see you hide behind math rather than your intuition. In fact the two days in a row of casting the second vote is enough to make me look your way today as we seem bereft of the benefit of knowing who the BG is.

Vote Alan

Then suddenly barkeep comes back and refers to the math thing as well and both he and LSG dropped quick votes on me within 10 min of me having said that I would have to leave. It felt like a setup then, and still feels like one now. I was wrong about Barkeep, but it still feels fishy to me.
Old 01-12-2007, 09:33 PM   #267
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I never said I don't understand the math you do. Its obvious math. I just dont why you would use the percentages. I always go off of gutt feeling and voting patterns, I have never used math, or listened to anybody who did.
Old 01-12-2007, 09:37 PM   #268
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Well, thats not really what you said. You said you didn't get the percentages. But whats done is done. your hunches wernt any better than my math, so we're both in the hole today.
Old 01-12-2007, 09:51 PM   #269
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
If that bolded part is true I can't figure out why the BG hasn't revealed.

Just to follow up on this a bit more....

Blade, Booger told you that he knew who tried to attack you. He did not share that information with you? You put some pressure on Barkeep, and he turned out clean. You have to admit that it looks suspicious on you right now. Did Booger tell you that the attacker knew who he was?

This weed stuff seems to be some sort of code. Are you working something?
Old 01-12-2007, 10:47 PM   #270
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
I never said I don't understand the math you do. Its obvious math. I just dont why you would use the percentages. I always go off of gutt feeling and voting patterns, I have never used math, or listened to anybody who did.

True dat.
Old 01-12-2007, 10:49 PM   #271
Lorena
Unregistered

So Lathum, how's the schedule looking for the weekend?
Old 01-12-2007, 10:56 PM   #272
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
So Lathum, how's the schedule looking for the weekend?

based on the feedback i see no reason to not continue through the weekend with a normal schedule

Last edited by Lathum : 01-12-2007 at 11:29 PM.
Old 01-12-2007, 11:03 PM   #273
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Dang it, there went a great teammate.
Old 01-13-2007, 08:40 AM   #274
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I guess Lathum is sleeping in this morning
Old 01-13-2007, 08:42 AM   #275
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Yeah, was hoping to see what night results were before I left for the day, but looks unlikely I pick up my girls around 11 est, so after that won't be here that much. just on and off when I get a sec until after 8pm tonight.
Old 01-13-2007, 09:22 AM   #276
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
And I thought I slept late

WAKE UP LATHAM!!!!!!!!
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:35 AM   #277
Lorena
Unregistered

C'mon Lathum, if I'm up, you should be up
Old 01-13-2007, 09:53 AM   #278
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

up now. drank to much
Old 01-13-2007, 10:09 AM   #279
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

you all wake up a little later then usual. Once again everyone is present and accounted for. You all look around nervously. Should you call Jonathan and barkeep back?
Old 01-13-2007, 10:10 AM   #280
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

day 3 deadline is 9 PM EST
Old 01-13-2007, 10:11 AM   #281
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Sweet. Well I need to head out for a bit. Hopefully by the time I'm back someone can tell us what happened last night.

My guess after day 1, the bodyguard doesn't know who bad guys are when they block, but at least someone else should be able to tell us they were guarded by the bodyguard last night. Should be able to help expand the circle of trust.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:19 AM   #282
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
you all wake up a little later then usual. Once again everyone is present and accounted for. You all look around nervously. Should you call Jonathan and barkeep back?
Yes. Yes they should
Old 01-13-2007, 10:47 AM   #283
Lorena
Unregistered

I'm glad we're all still here.

Glancing at the vote records real quick, 3 people voted for Jon and Barkeep: AlanT, GoldenEagle and LSG.

I'm not saying they're wolves, just throwing it out there. One of the Jon voters could have easily voted for someone other than Barkeep last night so it can be anyone.

We're having thunderstorms out here and we lost power a few times so I'll just throw this out there for now:

vote ardent enthusiast

If he's a wolf, he knows who the good guys are. He's voted for me twice but on Day 1 switched his vote from me (a villager) to another villager which led to Jon's departure, no questions asked.

We're having thunderstorms here and the power has come and gone a few times so I wanna make sure my vote is out there... just in case.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:48 AM   #284
Lorena
Unregistered

lol, did I mention we had thunderstorms?
Old 01-13-2007, 11:59 AM   #285
spleen1015
Coordinator

All in all, things are going well for us. We've managed to go 2 days without having anyone die via night actions. Instead of being down potentially 4 Nerds, we're only down 2.

Me likey.
Old 01-13-2007, 12:15 PM   #286
path12
Coordinator

Sucks about BK, but kudos to Booger if he blocked someone else! I didn't get any messages about last night so it had nothing to do with my room apparently.

We've really hit paydirt by not losing anyone at night so far.

My main two suspects are LSG and GE. GE was the lynch vote on Jonathan and the next to lynch vote on BK, so for now:

VOTE GOLDEN EAGLE

I'll try and pop on later and see what's going on but I just found out that the GF has made plans for us today.....
Old 01-13-2007, 12:37 PM   #287
Poli
FOFC Survivor

No wolf here.

VOTE DODGERCHICK
Old 01-13-2007, 01:11 PM   #288
Blade6119
Coordinator

I AM GOD!!!!

Pulled off blocks the first 2 nights

Fist night i protected myself, and blocked the attack. But, i only have a 50% chance of IDing the attacker. Night 1 i failed in that regard..but my PM said i snuck up behind the guy and it seemed to indicate he never saw it was me. Hence why i had to play yesterday as i did, to make them think i wasnt the bodyguard(which obviously worked after last night!)

Last night i guarded ardent, expecting them to go after a great player without any heat on him. Sure enough, OLIEGIRL came to kill ardent. I saw he, and it seemed to strongly indicate she saw me as well. I dont know who the other wolves are, but it was very clear.

Im still a little stunned im 2/2 on night blocks, but were now up 2 villagers we shouldnt be and we have a wolf now.

VOTE OLIEGIRL

Sorry to have misled you all yesterday, but i had to make the wolves think i wasnt the bodyguard(seeing as how i couldnt protect myself again last night)
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 01-13-2007, 01:16 PM   #289
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Unvote DODGER CHICK

VOTE OLIEGIRL

Thanks, Blade.
Old 01-13-2007, 01:17 PM   #290
Blade6119
Coordinator

I cant have your first game back end like that buddy, you gotta survive damnit!
Demotivation
Old 01-13-2007, 01:19 PM   #291
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Its ok, I figured what your play was yesterday Blade. I figured you were the bodyguard at some point. (I told folks out of game that was my guess at the time). Just knowing how you play, I figured you were doing that so went along after most of the day had passed without anyone else coming forth.

Vote Olliegirl

So this also clears Ardent in my mind too.
Old 01-13-2007, 01:21 PM   #292
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
I AM GOD!!!!

ROFL

Alrightee then.

unvote ardent enthusiast
vote oligirl
Old 01-13-2007, 01:21 PM   #293
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
I cant have your first game back end like that buddy, you gotta survive damnit!

Thanks, I'd be concerned about Dodgerchick. I have no real reason to say that, other than, there were a few posts suggesting I change my vote to Jon back on that day, which is the only reason I did it. No reason? Please.
Old 01-13-2007, 01:22 PM   #294
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Its ok, I figured what your play was yesterday Blade. I figured you were the bodyguard at some point. (I told folks out of game that was my guess at the time). Just knowing how you play, I figured you were doing that so went along after most of the day had passed without anyone else coming forth.

Vote Olliegirl

So this also clears Ardent in my mind too.
To be honest i expected to die last night...even if they didnt think i was the bodyguard(which i thought they would since almost everyone protectst themselves night 1), then at least i would be unguared for sure and be a guranteed kill. I actually think barkeep did us a favor in death, with all his theories about ardent being the BG.
Demotivation
Old 01-13-2007, 01:24 PM   #295
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Barkeep had theories about me? Dang it, I missed stuff.
Old 01-13-2007, 01:26 PM   #296
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I can't really stay long, but just for weekend conversation, Blade's blocks have helped us alot we have the following in game:

2. Path
3. Dodgerchick
4. Lonestargirl
8. ardent
9. alanT
10.GoldenEagle
11. Spleen

Removing Blade as a known bodyguard, olliegirl as a known wolf and the two dead known villagers. That leaves us 7 people of which there is 1 wolf, 1 seer, 1 duke and 4 villagers. I will tell you right now once again I'm a vanilla villager. You dont have any reason to believe that yet but its the truth. So from my perspective I have 6 people after today = 3 vanilla villagers, 1 seer, 1 duke, 1 wolf. Our Seer likely has 2 scans of which I'm hoping neither was Jon or Barkeep. If I had to guess, our seer likely scanned Blade with one of the scans and myself with one of them. (Just guessing on the day to day activity.) I could see how Barkeep might have been scanned though.

I assume ardent is good due to being attacked, but don't know if he is the seer or duke, but he isn't the wolf.

That leaves in my perspective:

2. Path
3. Dodgerchick
4. Lonestargirl
10.GoldenEagle
11. Spleen

1 of the 5 (or 20%) will be the wolf. Hopefully our seer can pick apart that a bit more. If Ardent is the seer, I am guessing he will be tonight's target again so he should let us know if anyone else can be cleared or not. If anyone else is the seer, I don't see that its in great odds yet to do so.
Old 01-13-2007, 01:29 PM   #297
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
Thanks, I'd be concerned about Dodgerchick. I have no real reason to say that, other than, there were a few posts suggesting I change my vote to Jon back on that day, which is the only reason I did it. No reason? Please.

Please Louise take a chill pill k?
Old 01-13-2007, 01:31 PM   #298
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Sucks about BK, but kudos to Booger if he blocked someone else! I didn't get any messages about last night so it had nothing to do with my room apparently.

We've really hit paydirt by not losing anyone at night so far.

My main two suspects are LSG and GE. GE was the lynch vote on Jonathan and the next to lynch vote on BK, so for now:

VOTE GOLDEN EAGLE

I'll try and pop on later and see what's going on but I just found out that the GF has made plans for us today.....

It does not look like I have to put much of a defense with today's action, but I will refute this a bit. I was one of six people who voted on the first day and one of five people who voted on the second day. I really would not consider this by any means damning evidence. I understand throwing darts at this point of the game, but it looks like we no longer have to do that.

Blade, your story sure has some holes in it, but I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt for two reasons: 1) There have been no night kills so that backs up your story a bit. 2) This would eb a terrible wolf play, because if olliegirl comes up clean, you know your dead tomorrow.

Vote Olliegirl
Old 01-13-2007, 01:33 PM   #299
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
It does not look like I have to put much of a defense with today's action, but I will refute this a bit. I was one of six people who voted on the first day and one of five people who voted on the second day. I really would not consider this by any means damning evidence. I understand throwing darts at this point of the game, but it looks like we no longer have to do that.

Blade, your story sure has some holes in it, but I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt for two reasons: 1) There have been no night kills so that backs up your story a bit. 2) This would eb a terrible wolf play, because if olliegirl comes up clean, you know your dead tomorrow.

Vote Olliegirl

What holes are there in my story...you tried to discredit me yesterday, and now your somewhat doing it today. I dont want to jump to conclusions, but if im alive tomorrow your my vote as things stand
Demotivation
Old 01-13-2007, 01:33 PM   #300
spleen1015
Coordinator

I think ardent was the target because he voted for Dodgerchick yesterday. This same reason made me feel like I was going to be killed last night.