Old 01-14-2007, 08:56 AM   #351
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Looks like Lathum slept in again. Looks like everybody slept in today
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:59 AM   #352
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I wish I slept in. My daughters woke me up at 6:15am this morning.

I've popped in from time to time this morning but no one else has been around. I already pretty much assume I know what the wolves will do , so can already guess who the night kill will be.

Today's choice in my mind seems to be either DC or Goldeneagle and I'm leaning towards voting Goldeneagle right now.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:00 AM   #353
Lorena
Unregistered

Yup sure looks that way LSG. I wanna get my vote in so I can get on with my day.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:02 AM   #354
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Night actions haven't occurred, right? How are you so confident you'll be alive?
Old 01-14-2007, 09:09 AM   #355
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
Night actions haven't occurred, right? How are you so confident you'll be alive?

Nice one ardent. Because the wolf would be stupid to kill me knowing I'm one of the top suspects.
Old 01-14-2007, 09:19 AM   #356
Lorena
Unregistered

Oh well, I guess I waited long enough. I'll check back after my workout and hope spleenie is alive and scanned the right person.
Old 01-14-2007, 10:11 AM   #357
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

You all awake in the morning and adjourn to the common room however one of you is missing. Spleen is missing!!! You all go to his room which has been cleared out. You search the room and find a notebook under the bed with a list of suspects names on it. Spleen was wormser!!!

Day 4 has begun voting deadline 9 PM EST
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:13 AM   #358
Lorena
Unregistered

Not surprising I'm sure GE didn't wanna be outted

vote goldeneagle
Old 01-14-2007, 10:26 AM   #359
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Re-read through everything in regards to Dodgerchick vs Goldeneagle.

What is the evidence against both?

Evidence against Dodgerchick: Spleen's attempt to scan her was blocked through some means which we do not know right now. Doesn't mean she is bad, but we have no idea why that scan was blocked do we?

Evidence against Goldeneagle: For some reason was still trying to stir up doubt about Blade when it was really obvious he was the bodyguard. His vote timing was to ensure a villager would be lynched each day getting in right at the end.

Can't exactly look at voting records since every day other than the last it was villager vs villager showdown it appears at least. Jon vs LSG and Barkeep vs me. So the wolves could vote at any time any where.

Dodgerchick, any explanation for why you think Spleen's scan of you was blocked?

Goldeneagle, why in the world would you have still tried to sow doubt about Blade's story when there were two days for it to have been refuted?
Old 01-14-2007, 11:02 AM   #360
path12
Coordinator

I think this is an easy call. There was only one person trying to doubt Blade's story and defend Oliegirl.

VOTE GOLDEN EAGLE
Old 01-14-2007, 11:02 AM   #361
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Dodgerchick, any explanation for why you think Spleen's scan of you was blocked?

I was giving Betty Childs the best piece of man meat she's ever had.

Actually, I've no idea Alan.
Old 01-14-2007, 11:04 AM   #362
spleen1015
Coordinator

Saw that coming. Sorry every for putting myself out there for this.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:12 AM   #363
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post

Don't beat yourself up over it. I don't think it was a horrible move since we didn't know they had a brutal wolf role. I think you responded to my pushing a bit more than you should have on a day without any real heat on you. Since you wern't getting lynched over Olliegirl, and having some suspicion might keep wolves away from you at night. But its not the end of the world. Your information helped us narrow things down a bit more, and didn't make things overly hard for us.
Old 01-14-2007, 11:21 AM   #364
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I thought this was going to be a difficult vote today. It is funny how everybody voted GoldenEagle right off the bat. Didn't Spleen basically say that Dodgerchick was StanGrable or Betty? And his scan was blocked? That is suspicious..... I am going to wait till goldeneagle gets online to vote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:28 AM   #365
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
I thought this was going to be a difficult vote today. It is funny how everybody voted GoldenEagle right off the bat. Didn't Spleen basically say that Dodgerchick was StanGrable or Betty? And his scan was blocked? That is suspicious..... I am going to wait till goldeneagle gets online to vote

Thats the catch, He suspected DC because he didnt get a reading back when he tried to scan her, and whoever is the wolf went after Ardent after a day of voting for Dc.

I guess I'm not convinced yet that a blocked seer scan necessarily equals someone being bad. I think Goldeneagle has had far weirder behavior this game. I guess either way if we lynch the wrong one today we just get the other one tommorrow.

If everyone else is going with Goldeneagle today, I will also to ensure we get a vote in. THe only bad move we could make is no lynch today. As long as we lynch DC or GE, we're probably ok I think.
Old 01-14-2007, 11:28 AM   #366
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Also Spleen later said he verified with lathum that Betty was a non player character. Not one of us.
Old 01-14-2007, 12:41 PM   #367
Lorena
Unregistered

2. Path
3. Dodgerchick
4. Lonestargirl
8. ardent
9. alanT
10.GoldenEagle

Well, there are 6 of us and 1 wolf left, those are some pretty darn good odds for us nerds. If you guys decide to lynch me, that's fine, you'll be losing a villager but the odds are still in favor of the village. Kill me (a villager) and it's 4-1, with night the night kill it's 3-1; still decent odds.
Old 01-14-2007, 12:45 PM   #368
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:

No, he "assumed" I was Stan Gable which I'm not.
Old 01-14-2007, 03:11 PM   #369
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Vote Dodger Chick

If that don't work, I'll move to Golden Eagle.
Old 01-14-2007, 03:29 PM   #370
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Well, gave him all day. He didnt come to defend himself. I have to head out now and wont be back till close to deadline or after.

Vote GOldeneagle

just to make sure we lynch one of the two today.
Old 01-14-2007, 04:27 PM   #371
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Spleen (who was the confirmed seer) tried to scan DodgerChick and was blocked. Yet, we are not voting for her? The only evidence against me was that I questioned Blade. How many people have questioned Blade since the exsistence of Werewolf?

It seems to me that Dodgerchick should be the one put to the test. It just makes sense.

Vote DodgerChick
Old 01-14-2007, 04:30 PM   #372
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
]Goldeneagle, why in the world would you have still tried to sow doubt about Blade's story when there were two days for it to have been refuted?

The circumstances for which Blade "revealed" bothered me. I just made a public statment to put some pressure on him and see what happened. I simply was trying to get more information.
Old 01-14-2007, 04:31 PM   #373
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post

Did you at least scan anyone else?
Old 01-14-2007, 05:29 PM   #374
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
Did you at least scan anyone else?

I don't think he can answer. It's alright, we got the right person.
Old 01-14-2007, 05:32 PM   #375
Lorena
Unregistered

Well this is great, LSG is the remaining person and I wonder if she'll vote against her significant other.

We don't want a tie do we? I know LSG has ALWAYS been against a tie... let's see if she's true to that.
Old 01-14-2007, 05:33 PM   #376
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Well it seems my vote is needed in order to lynch. Do we know what happens if it is a tie?

I like where we nerds are at, if we get rid of GoldenEagle and he turns out good, we can always go after Dodgerchick tomorrow.

vote goldeneagle
Old 01-14-2007, 05:34 PM   #377
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
Well this is great, LSG is the remaining person and I wonder if she'll vote against her significant other.

We don't want a tie do we? I know LSG has ALWAYS been against a tie... let's see if she's true to that.

Its a game, you think I care if he is my 'significant other'? No. I want to do what is best for us nerds
Old 01-14-2007, 05:34 PM   #378
Lorena
Unregistered

YOu must have written that as I posted.
Old 01-14-2007, 05:35 PM   #379
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

And you are right Dodgerchick, as long as I have been playing I have been against a no-lynch and a tie.
Old 01-14-2007, 05:35 PM   #380
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Im psychic
Old 01-14-2007, 05:35 PM   #381
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Im psycho

Fixed
Old 01-14-2007, 05:38 PM   #382
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

niiiiiiiiiiiice dodgerchick. You are supposed to be friendly to your fellow women
Old 01-14-2007, 05:41 PM   #383
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
I don't think he can answer. It's alright, we got the right person.

Well the good news is that if I go down and I turn up clean (which I will), you will be dead tomorrow.
Old 01-14-2007, 06:55 PM   #384
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The circumstances for which Blade "revealed" bothered me. I just made a public statment to put some pressure on him and see what happened. I simply was trying to get more information.

You see thats the thing, its not just you putting pressure on Blade. You instead chose to push hard at the only two good guys who revealed, to the point of even pushing far past the time where any one else who could have refuted them would have. I just can't honestly believe that you would have pushed the way you did if you were good. Its just too much of a stretch in my mind. Almost every single post of yours was either attacking Blade or Spleen after their reveals.

You stayed far away from the people who did fishy things that couldn't be backed up, or even controversial things. You didn't comment much on my play the first two days, didnt comment much on Barkeep's play when he pushed in a way that was just odd. You only pushed the two people who were the most damaging to the wolves.

Quote:
I am not sure I believe Blade 100%, but I can see why he would be protected. Blade is the type of player who is going to scare wolves, especially in a small game. The bodyguard knew this and protected Blade. It makes sense, but maybe too much sense?

Quote:
I say we put some pressure on Blade and see what happens. How do we know that the attacker figured out who Booger was last night? Maybe he had something along the lines of something like "Booger stopped your attack" with no indication as to who Booger is.

Quote:
How come no one has stepped for to corroborate Blade's story? Blade is either being very noble here or he is a wolf. I am not sure which one he is.

Quote:
I will should be on right before lynch time, but I am going to go ahead and vote for Barkeep. I am not sure if he is a wolf, in fact, I do not think he is. But we will find out more info on Blade if we lynch Barkeep. If Blade knows who it was, then he would vote for him, right?

Vote Barkeep49

Quote:
Just to follow up on this a bit more....

Blade, Booger told you that he knew who tried to attack you. He did not share that information with you? You put some pressure on Barkeep, and he turned out clean. You have to admit that it looks suspicious on you right now. Did Booger tell you that the attacker knew who he was?

This weed stuff seems to be some sort of code. Are you working something?

Quote:
It does not look like I have to put much of a defense with today's action, but I will refute this a bit. I was one of six people who voted on the first day and one of five people who voted on the second day. I really would not consider this by any means damning evidence. I understand throwing darts at this point of the game, but it looks like we no longer have to do that.

Blade, your story sure has some holes in it, but I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt for two reasons: 1) There have been no night kills so that backs up your story a bit. 2) This would eb a terrible wolf play, because if olliegirl comes up clean, you know your dead tomorrow.

Vote Olliegirl

Quote:
There have been some interesting turn of events today. Spleen's move to me seems like he is panicing. He may be desperate to get something done tonight, but I think the wolf would just sit back and pray for good fortuane. Still spleen's role reveal is a bit shocking, especially when things look so good for the nerds.

I still think Blade's story has some gaps in it. Why did he say Booger came into his room and they got high together? What if olliegirl told Blade she really could not be active this game and Blade is doing this for some sort of credabillity. I am not saying this is the case, but I am just playing the devil's advocate a bit here. I am brainstorming, if you will.

Quote:
No comment on any relationship with olliegirl? I am keeping my eye on you.

Why did the attacker not discover that you were booger? Was the attacker high as well?

Quote:
What are you seeing? I saw you reveal that your the seer and that you think DodgerChick is the other alpha. Your still not cleared in my mind, and if you are telling the truth, you will be dead in the morning and thus be no use to us.

Quote:
So, you role reveal, tell us that DodgerChick is the other wolf, and then try to accuse me of being the wolf?

Something is not adding up here.

Quote:
Good job. Now we need to fish out the other one. My top two suspects are:

1. Spleen
2. Blade

Carry on.

Quote:
Old 01-14-2007, 07:28 PM   #385
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Well the good news is that if I go down and I turn up clean (which I will), you will be dead tomorrow.

Quote:

Blade, your story sure has some holes in it, but I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt for two reasons: 1) There have been no night kills so that backs up your story a bit. 2) This would eb a terrible wolf play, because if olliegirl comes up clean, you know your dead tomorrow.

lol
Old 01-14-2007, 07:47 PM   #386
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

current vote count

4 goldeneagle- dodgerchick (358), path (360), alanT (370), LSG (376)
2 dodgerchick- Ardent (369), Goldeneagle (371),
Old 01-14-2007, 08:04 PM   #387
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

final vote count

4 goldeneagle- dodgerchick (358), path (360), alanT (370), LSG (376)
2 dodgerchick- Ardent (369), Goldeneagle (371),

Most of the group targets Goldeneagle today despite his insistence he is innocent. The majority speaks and goldeneagle is voted out. He begrudgingly packs his things and leaves the house. As he leaves his bag rips open and a book falls out, " a winners guide to Everquest" There is no way an alpha beta would play everquest. Goldeneagle was a tri lambda!!

Night 4 has begun. Deadline is at 9:00 AM EST
Old 01-14-2007, 08:09 PM   #388
Lorena
Unregistered

Holy fuck! Wow GE, I'm sorry. I totally thought he was a wolf because he backed up oliegirl and the whole blade thing didn't make sense.
Old 01-14-2007, 08:09 PM   #389
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

To be fair, I read somewhere that Curt Schilling plays Everquest

Oh well!
Old 01-14-2007, 08:11 PM   #390
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Is it too early to vote Dodgerchick?
Old 01-14-2007, 08:12 PM   #391
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Vote DodgerChick

Just in case.
Old 01-14-2007, 08:13 PM   #392
Lorena
Unregistered

Uhh... can you even vote? I thought we vote after night actions?
Old 01-14-2007, 08:26 PM   #393
path12
Coordinator

Man, I misread that badly. Sorry, GE.
Old 01-14-2007, 09:47 PM   #394
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Even I didn't believe he was good, so dont feel bad. Damn, I really thought this game was over. And Ardent, I think you have to wait till 8 am central to vote dodgerchick, or i would do it now too.
Old 01-14-2007, 10:21 PM   #395
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Just proving a point. We should have wiped her out today.
Old 01-14-2007, 10:56 PM   #396
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
Just proving a point. We should have wiped her out today.

Riiiiight, and the point was? I don't know why you guys think it's me cuz you couldn't be farther from the truth.
Old 01-15-2007, 06:21 AM   #397
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

You all wake up and head for the common room. You notice AlanT is missing! YOu head to his room and it is cleaned out and he is gone! You all look around, who will take over as the prsident of the sci fi book club?

Day 5 has begun, vote deadline 9 PM EST
Old 01-15-2007, 07:33 AM   #398
Lorena
Unregistered

We're down to:

2. Path
3. Dodgerchick
4. Lonestargirl
8. ardent

I'm removing myself from the list because I'm a villager so that leaves Path, LSG and ardent. Since blade was our BG and protected ardent, he's off the list so it's really down to LSG and path.

Well, as it turns out, I had a night action of sending Betty Childs to someone's room and I chose path, going under the assumption that LSG couldn't possibly be a wolf... again. Ms. Betty Childs occupies (or blocks) any player having a night action and since Alan is gone, it proves that path is in fact good.

vote lonestargirl
Old 01-15-2007, 07:51 AM   #399
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

2 votes needed for lynch, any tie will result in no lynch
Old 01-15-2007, 08:54 AM   #400
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Vote Dodgerchick.