Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-14-2005, 03:15 PM   #1
Terps
College Prospect

Post The Chosen One (WreSpi Diary)

This is going to be a Wrestling Spirit (WreSpi) diary using a 1994 scenario which includes the WWF, WCW, and ECW. It will start in September of 1994, right before the ratings wars started, ECW is just over a year old, and long before WWF's 'Attitude' era. I have taken on the career of 'Double J' Jeff Jarrett.

Currently, I have a written contract with the World Wrestling Federation for $30,000 per month. I'm an upper midcard heel, and I have 120 days remaining on my current contract.

Jeff Jarrett's Current Stats:

USA Overness
87 (I'm not worried about the other regions overness, because other than Canada, where I'm also an 87, I won't be wrestling elsewhere.)
Spirit
Stamina
Looks
Power
Toughness
Respect
Technique
Charisma
Speed
Mic Skills
Psychology
Safety

Terps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 03:27 PM   #2
Terps
College Prospect

Promotion Overviews:

World Wrestling Federation:

Owner
Vince McMahon

Head Booker
Vince McMahon

Size
Global

Style
Sports Entertainment

WWF World Heavyweight Champion
Bret 'Hitman' Hart

WWF Intercontinental Champion
Razor Ramon

WWF Tag Team Champions
Shawn Michaels & Diesel

World Championship Wrestling:

Owner
Ted Turner

Head Booker
Eric Bischoff

Size
Global

Style
Sports Entertainment

WCW Heavyweight Champion
'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan

WCW United States Champion
Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat

WCW Television Champion
'Lord' Steven Regal

WCW Tag Team Champions
Paul Orndorff & Paul Roma

Extreme Championship Wrestling:

Owner
Paul Heyman

Head Booker
Paul Heyman

Size
Cult

Style
Hardcore

ECW World Champion
The Sandman

ECW Television Champion
2 Cold Scorpio

ECW Tag Team Champions
The Dudley Boys
Old 09-14-2005, 04:23 PM   #3
Terps
College Prospect

Week 1, September, 1994

Before we get to any wrestling, I go and have a creative meeting with Vince McMahon. I request a feud with current Intercontinental Champion, Razor Ramon. Vince has no problem with my request, and I look to become the greatest Intercontinental Champion of ALL TIME!

Monday, Week 1, September 1994
I'm scheduled in the 8th match on the card tonight, pairing up with Crush and Shawn Michaels in a six man tag team match vs. Bret Hart, Razor Ramon, and the 123 Kid.

I run into Vince backstage and brag to him that I'm about to go put on another great match tonight, he chuckles and tells me good luck tonight. As I continue walking around backstage I run into Bret Hart, one of my opponents on the evening. We talk about the match and wish each other good luck tonight.

Jeff Jarrett, Crush, and Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon, Bret Hart, and 123 Kid

A back and forth match the whole way, with Jarrett and Ramon going at it for the majority of the match. Crush ends it by applying his Crush head squeeze submission on Kid at the 43 minute mark.

The WWF is off until Saturday, when WWF Superstars airs.

Friday, Week 1, September 1994

Some major signings took place today.

ECW signed Christian Cage. (Now known as Christian)
WCW signed Adam Copeland. (Better known as Edge)
WCW signed The Ultimate Warrior.
WWF signs a bunch, most notably, Eddie Guerrero, Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Road Warrior Animal, and Sid.

Saturday, Week 1, September 1994

Not scheduled for a match tonight on Superstars, so I just do some chatting backstage. I take a jab at Razor Ramon, telling him that it must suck to not be able to get the type of push that I'm receiving. He tells me he'll be in my league eventually and we part ways. I go to Mr. Perfect for some advice, but he says he doesn't have anything he can teach me. There's no one else backstage interesting to me, so I move on.

Last edited by Terps : 09-14-2005 at 04:26 PM.
Old 09-15-2005, 03:43 AM   #4
condors
College Starter

nice to see a wrespi dynasty, KUTGW!
condors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 07:36 AM   #5
Terps
College Prospect

Monday, Week 2, September 1994

We head to Monday Night RAW. I'm teaming up with Yokozuna against Razor Ramon and 'Macho Man' Randy Savage, in the main event! Nice to see that my feud is actually being booked well in my first two matches.

I chat up Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels backstage before my match. Shawn gives me some tips on how to improve my mic skills. There's no one else around that I want to talk to, so I make my way to the ring for tonight's main event. As I may make way to the curtain, I learn that tonight's match is going to be a Tables Match!

Jeff Jarrett & Yokozuna vs. Razor Ramon & 'Macho Man' Randy Savage

Razor & I start things out and we get the table involved early. I throw him from the ring and slide the table into the ring around the 2 minute mark. The rest was long and grueling, with many attempted table spots. Razor hits the Razor's Edge on me around the 46 minute mark, and I think we're done right there. I fight back, Razor's goes for another Razor's Edge, I block it and turn it into a DDT through the table for the win at the 49 minute mark.

Superstars is on Saturday, which means I'll get some time to rest my sore neck.

Friday, Week 2, September 1994

The WWF steals Christian Cage out from underneath Paul Heyman and ECW's feet and signs him to a deal.
Road Warrior Hawk has been signed by the WWF, and now the Legion Of Doom can return.
WCW has signed Koko B. Ware.

Saturday, Week 2, September 1994

I learn that I'm the Main Event tonight on Superstars, taking on Road Warrior Animal in a singles match. I expect this could be a trap though as Razor Ramon and/or the newly signed Road Warrior Hawk could get involved.

I run into my opponent backstage, and let him know that he's not going to come away with the win tonight. He gives me a dirty look, and continues unpacking his bag. I also chat with Bret Hart, he gives me some tips on how to improve my psychology, and tells me good luck tonight. I then head out to the ring for my match.

Jeff Jarrett vs. Road Warrior Animal

It seems Animal's main offense is the use of the eye gouge as he uses it numerous times with numerous warnings from the referee, but that doesn't stop him from using it over and over again. I keep it simple, and work down Animal's legs, hoping to set up the Figure 4 Leglock. I hit The Stroke and go for the Figure 4, but Animal kicks me away. Should've went for the pin there. A few minutes later, I hit The Stroke again, cover Animal wisely this time, 1, 2.... Razor Ramon comes in and breaks up the pin! I chase Razor away, Animal staggers to his feet, The Stroke~!, and this time it's good for the 3 at the 29 minute mark. The match gets a C+ rating.
Old 09-15-2005, 08:33 AM   #6
Terps
College Prospect

Monday, Week 3, September 1994

It's time once again for RAW, and again I'm in the main event. This time I'll be teaming up with The Undertaker against Razor Ramon & Bret Hart. I'm hoping to get my hands on Razor one on one soon for the Intercontinental Championship.

I talk to Bret's brother Owen backstage, and he wishes me luck on tonight's match. I run into one half of the Tag Team Champions, Shawn Michaels. I tell him to watch my match tonight because I'm going to steal the show. He tells me I have to make sure the ring doesn't collapse at the weight of my ego. I tell him to lighten up, and we walk our separate ways not looking to start an altercation. I'm up next, so I head to the ring.

Jeff Jarrett & The Undertaker vs. Razor Ramon & Bret Hart

This one goes back and forth the whole time, with Razor dominating when he's in with The Undertaker, me dominating Razor, Undertaker dominating Bret, and Bret dominating me. I apply the Figure 4 on Razor at the 54 minute mark and can't get him to tap. Undertaker comes in at the 58 minute mark and hits a chokeslam on Bret at the 60! minute mark for the win. Match gets a C+ rating.

Friday, Week 3, September 1994

WCW signs 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper.

Saturday, Week 3, September 1994

It's Saturday, which means it's time for WWF Superstars. I'm informed I'm not on the card tonight for a change, so it'll be nice to get some rest. There's no one I really want to talk to backstage, so I just watch the show from the locker room. Bret Hart retained his WWF World Heavyweight Championship in the main event against Yokozuna.

Last edited by Terps : 09-15-2005 at 08:34 AM.
Old 09-15-2005, 09:45 AM   #7
Terps
College Prospect

Monday, Week 4, September 1994

It's time to get RAW! I talk to The Undertaker in the locker room and he gives me some advice on improving the psychology of my matches. I thank him and he tells me good luck tonight. I look at the card for tonight's show, and get a big grin across my face. I'm in the semi-main event, but that's not why I'm smiling.

Jeff Jarrett vs. Razor Ramon
WWF Intercontinental Championship Match

Razor tries his hardest, but tonight he just can't keep up. I go outside the ring and slide a steel chair in, and nail The Stroke~! on it, Razor gets busted wide open as I make the cover. The bell sounds and I jump up and celebrate and grab the Intercontinental Championship from the ref. The ref snatches it out of my hand and gives it to Razor and raises his hand. I've been disqualified!

Bret Hart once again retains his WWF World Heavyweight Championship against Yokozuna in the main event.

Friday, Week 4, September 1994

Christian Cage has officially ended his time with ECW, and will be debuting with the WWF shortly.
WWF signs Atasuke Shinozuka.

Saturday, Week 4, September 1994

I'm informed before the start of WWF Superstars that I have the night off, but I also receive some good news that my push will continue and I'm now at Main Eventer status.

I run into newcomer Christian Cage backstage, and tell him if he ever needs any advice he can come to me. He thanks me and I wish him good luck. I stop and say hello to WWF Senior Referee, Earl Hebner. I also stop and say hello to Billy Gunn, one half of the tag team, The Smoking Gunns. Tonight, I'll just hang out in the locker room and watch the show.

The Bret and Yokozuna feud continues, and Bret Hart once again retains the title against Yoko. Maybe now that I'm a main eventer I should go after Bret and his Championship...

Sunday, Week 4, September 1994

The WWF has a House Show scheduled for tonight, which means we won't be on TV.

Everyone is staring at me as I walk around the locker room, I stop by and talk to British Bulldog and tell Razor that it's time for me to go put on another outstanding match. Still not knowing what everyone is talking about, I make my way towards the ring and I'm informed that I have a match in the main event against Bret Hart. Not thinking anything of it, I make my way through the curtain and hear Howard Finkel...

"Tonight's match is scheduled for one fall, and is for the World Wrestling Federation Heavyweight Championship!"

I can't believe it, but I'm also disappointed that this one isn't on TV. But, you better believe that I'm going to pull out all the stops and try to become the World Champion.

Jeff Jarrett vs. Bret Hart
WWF World Heavyweight Championship Match

Bret busts me open with a DDT around the 22 minute mark. Knowing that I'm tiring out and that Bret is doing a number on me, I try to take the fight outside to rest up. I ended up hitting Bret with a DDT through the announce table. My blood loss keeps making me dizzy and killing all of the momentum I've built. Bret whips me into the corner and locks me in a figure four around the ring post. Bret applies the Sharpshooter, but doesn't get me to tap. I get up and hit Bret with a DDT, causing him to be busted open. Bret locks in the Sharpshooter again, but I manage to get to the ropes. I get Bret in a backslide and he manages to kick out at the last second. After some more brawling, I get Bret in a Figure 4 on the outside of the ring. We return to the ring and Bret once again locks me in a Figure 4 around the ringpost and again applies the Sharpshooter. I get to the ropes once again. Bret blocks 3 attempts at The Stroke, and locks the Sharpshooter in again, but doesn't get me to tap. He lifts me up for a brainbuster and makes the cover but I kick out at the last possible second. Bret gets another brainbuster, and covers me, 1, 2.... Yokozuna breaks up the count! Bret goes for a powerbomb, but I fall on top and make a cover, but Bret gets out at the last second. I hit The Stroke, but Bret still kicks out at the last second. I pick him up, AGAIN, The Stroke, Bret still kicks out. Bret hits me with a DDT, and slaps on the Sharpshooter and this time I have no choice but to submit at the 48 minute mark. Match gets a B rating.

Last edited by Terps : 09-15-2005 at 02:24 PM.
Old 09-15-2005, 10:02 AM   #8
Terps
College Prospect

Well, September has ended and I'm doing quite well. I had two title shots in one week, have been moved to main event status, and have lost just twice. We'll take a look at the other promotions, and how I've progressed in the month.

Current Record
4-2

USA Overness
90 (+3)

Spirit
61 (No Change)

Power
60 (No Change)

Technique
75 (No Change)

Speed
9 (+1)

Psychology
80 (+5)

Stamina
71 (No Change)

Toughness
71 (+1)

Charisma
79 (No Change)

Mic Skills
78 (No Change)

Safety
80 (+1)

Looks
72 (No Change)

Respect
88 (No Change)

Feuds:

Currently feuding with WWF Intercontinental Champion Razor Ramon

Relationships:

Shawn Michaels (Dislike) *New*

Contract Type
Written

Amount
$30,000 per month

Position
Main Eventer

Alignment
Heel

Expires
74 days left
Old 09-15-2005, 10:17 AM   #9
Terps
College Prospect

World Wrestling Federation

WWF World Heavyweight Champion

Bret 'Hitman' Hart (Successful Defenses: 5)

WWF Intercontinental Champion

Razor Ramon (Successful Defenses: 0)

WWF Tag Team Champions

Shawn Michaels & Diesel (Successful Defenses: 0)

World Championship Wrestling

WCW World Heavyweight Champion

'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan (Successful Defenses: 7)

WCW United States Champion

Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat (Successful Defenses: 6)

WCW Television Champion

'Ravishing' Rick Rude (Successful Defenses: 0)
Won from 'Flyin' Brian Pillman on Day 7, Week 4, September 1994
Pillman won from 'Lord' Steven Regal on Day 6, Week 3, September 1994

WCW Tag Team Champions

Harlem Heat (Successful Defenses: 1)
Won from Paul Orndorff & Paul Roma on Day 7, Week 3, September 1994

Extreme Championship Wrestling

ECW World Heavyweight Champion

The Sandman (Successful Defenses: 3)

ECW Television Champion

The Blue Meanie (Successful Defenses: 0)
Won from 2 Cold Scorpio on Day 7, Week 4, September 1994

ECW Tag Team Champions

The Dudley Boyz (Successful Defenses: 1)
Old 09-15-2005, 12:48 PM   #10
Terps
College Prospect

Monday, Week 1, October 1994

I chat w/ Eddie Guerrero, Jake Roberts, Diesel, and Mr. Fuji backstage before RAW. Tonight, I have a match against Bret Hart in the main event for the WWF World Heavyweight Championship in a rematch from last night. We'll look to steal the show again, and I'll look to steal his title. What happened to my feud with Razor anyway? Maybe I'll request it to end and feud with Bret instead, because that's what seems is happening anyway.

Jeff Jarrett vs. Bret Hart (c)

Technical wrestling at it's finest here. Lots of mat wrestling, blocks and counters and very few big moves. Bret gets a Sharpshooter attempt in at around the 25 minute mark, but I'm able to reach the ropes. I hit Bret with The Stroke at the 31 minute mark, make the cover, 1, 2, and Razor Ramon breaks up the pinfall! Perhaps my feud with him isn't over. But, after Bret blocks my DDT, I hit a suplex, Bret gets up and attempts a weak punch, I reverse... The Stroke~! 1-2-3! As we hear The Fink..

"Your winner and NEW World Wrestling Federation Heavyweight Champion, 'Double J' Jeff Jarrett!"

Match goes 31 minutes and gets a C+ rating. I stand holding the title over a fallen and busted open Bret Hart as RAW goes off the air.

In other notable results from RAW:

Christian Cage makes his WWF debut and loses to Fatu.
Shawn Michaels & Diesel finally defend their Tag Team Titles against Rick Steiner and Jake Roberts.

Friday, Week 1, October 1994

ECW informed Stevie Richards that he was being released as ECW tries to trim down it's oversized roster.

Nothing notable happened at the ECW Hardcore TV taping.

Saturday, Week 1, October 1994

Just days after winning the World Heavyweight Championship, I'm informed that I will be defending it tonight against Savage.

Time for WWF Superstars. I talk to my opponent this evening, 'Macho Man' Randy Savage. I ask him if it's time for him to retire, and he gets annoyed, but then says sorry that he is just tired and cranky. Mr. Perfect gives me some tips to improve the psychology of my matches. I then head to the ring.

Jeff Jarrett (c) vs. 'Macho Man' Randy Savage

I dominate this one throughout and Savage doesn't muster much offense. I slap him in the Figure 4 at the 24 minute mark but it isn't enough to get him to tap. Finally, I hit The Stroke at the 32 minute mark to retain the title. The match receives a C+ rating.

The only other notable results have The Undertaker defeating Yokozuna in the main event.

WCW Saturday Night Notable Results:

'Ravishing' Rick Rude defeats Ric Flair to retain the WCW Television Championship.

Sunday, Week 1, October 1994:

WCW Worldwide Notable Results:

'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan defeats 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper to retain the WCW World Heavyweight Championship.

Last edited by Terps : 09-15-2005 at 02:23 PM.
Old 09-15-2005, 01:51 PM   #11
Terps
College Prospect

Monday, Week 2, October 1994

I'm informed I will once again defend my World Heavyweight title against Randy Savage in tonight's semi-main event. I let Christian Cage know again that if he needs anything he can come to me. Bret Hart gives me some more tips on improving my ring psychology. I also talk to Razor Ramon. I then lace up my boots and get ready to defend the title for a second time in a week.

Savage comes out of the gates on fire, htting every move, and blocking and reversing everything I try to do. Eventually I swing the momentum and take the advantage. I work down Savage's knee using kneebreakers and elbow drops on his knee, hoping to lock in the Figure 4 later in the match. We're at the 28 minute mark now, and Savage goes back to blocking and reversing everything, blocking attempts at The Stroke and the Figure 4. I hit The Stroke at the 30 minute mark, make the cover and get a 2 count befor Razor Ramon comes in and breaks up the count. I hit him with The Stroke at the 33 minute mark, which causes him to be busted open. Savage doesn't sell it and stands right back up! Finally, after that, I hit The Stroke for the win at the 36 minute mark. Match gets a C+ rating.

In other notable results from RAW:

Razor Ramon successfully defends the Intercontinental Title in the main event against Sid.

Friday, Week 2, October 1994

ECW Hardcore TV Notable Results:

The Sandman retains the ECW World Championship against Gary Wolfe.

Saturday, Week 2, October 1994

WWF Superstars is set to air once again, and thankfully I have the night off tonight. I talk to 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase backstage and ask for some advice from the veteran, but he says he has nothing to tell me. I'll just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show tonight.

No notable matches on the card tonight.

'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan retains his World title against 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper.
The main event saw 'Ravishing' Rick Rude defeat The Ultimate Warrior to retain the WCW Television title.

Sunday, Week 2, October 1994

'Ravishing' Rick Rude defeated 'Flyin' Brian Pillman to retain the WCW Television title.
'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan defeats Sting in the main event to retain his WCW World Heavyweight title.

Last edited by Terps : 09-15-2005 at 02:22 PM.
Old 09-15-2005, 02:11 PM   #12
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Love it so far, but you need to get rid of the yellow text ha
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 03:40 PM   #13
Terps
College Prospect

Monday, Week 3, October 1994

It's time once again for Monday Night RAW! I check the card for this evening and see that I'm booked in the semi-main event against Razor Ramon. I'm not sure if this is for my title, or his, or maybe it's a title vs. title match. Either way, I may walk away with two titles tonight, or I could walk away with none.

I run into Razor backstage and wish him good luck tonight, and he wishes me the same. I also see Amy Dumas (better known as Lita.) I tell her she looks like she got hit with an ugly stick, and she looks as if she's about to cry. I tell her honesty is the best policy, and she ignores me as I walk away.

Jeff Jarrett (c) vs. Razor Ramon
First Blood Match For The WWF World Heavyweight Championship

Befor Razor can even get down to the ring, Road Warrior Hawk ambushes him and puts him through the ringside announce table! I'm still a little leary in a First Blood match though, as I've been busted open quite a few times. Lots of DDT, suplex, and legsweep spots on chairs and tables, and hardly any offense from Ramon. I put him out of his misery and cause the crimson to flow with The Stroke on a steel chair at the 14 minute mark. The match gets a C+ rating.

Other Notable RAW Results:

The Undertaker defeats Yokozuna in the main event.

WCW Halloween Havoc Notable Results:

In the opening match Cactus Jack defeats Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat to win the WCW United States Championship.

Friday, Week 3, October 1994

Stevie Richards has fulfilled his ECW contract and has been signed by the WWF.

No notable results for ECW Hardcore TV.

Saturday, Week 3, October 1994

I check tonight's card for Superstars and see that I'm not scheduled to wrestle tonight. I'm glad, because I'd rather just wrestle on RAW anyway.

I talk to Luna Vachon backstage and greet her with the same words as Amy Dumas and get the same reaction. Mr. Perfect, always one to give me advice, helps me out on improving my psychology. I ask The Undertaker with some help on the mic, but he tells me he doesn't have anything to teach me.

No notable results on tonights card.

Cactus Jack defeated Brian Knobbs to retain the WCW United States Championship.
Rick Rude defeated Ron Simmons to retain the WCW Television Championship.

Sunday, Week 3, October 1994

Rick Rude defeated Ricky Steamboat to retain the WCW Television Championship.
Old 09-16-2005, 12:16 PM   #14
Terps
College Prospect

Monday, Week 4, October 1994

We head once again to Monday Night RAW. Tonight, I hear that I'm booked in a handicapped match! I start to worry, but then come to find out that I'm teaming up with Shawn Michaels and Road Warrior Hawk to take on Bret Hart and Razor Ramon. Could be interesting since Michaels and I have a dislike for each other. No one interesting backstage, so I head to my match.

Jeff Jarrett, Shawn Michaels, and Road Warrior Hawk vs. Razor Ramon & Bret Hart

Not much to talk about in this one, as the heels easily dominate throughout the match. I ended up being in the ring the last 10 minutes of the match with Razor. I hit him with The Stroke at the 20 minute mark through the ringside announce table, and roll him back inside for the fall. Match gets a C rating.

No other notable results on the card.

Friday, Week 4, October 1994

ECW Hardcore TV Notable Results

The Sandman gets a win over Taz to retain the ECW World Championship.

Saturday, Week 4, October 1994

Tonight I've got a one on one match on Superstars with Razor in the semi-main event. I'm not sure yet if I'm defending my gold, but I assume that I am.

I talk to relative newcomer Atasuke Shinozuka backstage and tell him to come to me if he needs any advice. 'Macho Man' Randy Savage gives me some tips on how to improve my mic skills. I make way way to the ring to start my match.

Typical match for the two of us, I dominate for the most part. I slap him in the Figure 4 twice after the 20 minute mark and can't get him to tap. I then hit The Stroke at the 23 minute mark, which he no sells and stands straight back up. Razor goes for his patented overhead fallaway slam, but I counter and fall on top for a pinfall attempt, but he gets his shoulder up at the last second. I then whip him into the ropes and hit The Stroke for the 3 at the 24 minute mark. Match gets a C+ rating.

Razor doesn't really put up much of a fight against me, so it may be time to end this feud and feud with one of the other main event babyfaces. Bret Hart and The Undertaker come to mind. Or, I could turn face and feud with some of the heels. Shawn Michaels, Yokozuna, and Sid off the top of my head. I'd rather not do a face turn at this point, as I'm a natural heel. But, we will see.

No other notable matches on the card.

WCW Saturday Night Notable Results

'Ravishing' Rick Rude over Sting to retain the WCW Television title.

Sunday, Week 4, October 1994

A WWF non-televised house show is scheduled for tonight, and I'm not on the card. No one really interesting to talk to backstage, but I do say hello to Jerry 'The King' Lawler and tell him it's an honor to talk to a veteran like him.

Nothing of note happened on the card.

WCW Worldwide Notable Results

In the opener, Cactus Jack successfully defends his WCW United States Championship against 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper.
In the main event, 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan defeated Ric Flair to retain the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. That's now 11 successful defenses for Hogan!

ECW Ultimate Jeopardy

ECW held their Ultimate Jeopardy pay per view. Unfortunately, nothing on the card was worth paying for as there's nothing of note here.

Last edited by Terps : 09-17-2005 at 11:02 AM.
Old 09-16-2005, 12:51 PM   #15
Terps
College Prospect

That does it for October, and we'll see how I've progressed in the month. I won't be recapping the promotions again, because I keep up with the other promotions in my writing now. November should be interesting and I'll have my first pay per view when Survivor Series comes around the end of the month.

Current Record
10-2

Overness
95 (+8)

Spirit
73 (+12)

Power
60 (No Change)

Technique
75 (No Change)

Speed
10 (+2)

Psychology
85 (+10)

Stamina
72 (+1)

Toughness
72 (+2)

Charisma
80 (+1)

Mic Skills
80 (+2)

Safety
80 (+1)

Looks
72 (No Change)

Respect
88 (No Change)

I have 46 days left on my current contract with WWF. By the end of the month, they should be trying to re-sign me, or I could leave the WWF and seek to go to WCW or ECW. WCW does seem very tempting, as I would love to dethrone Hulk Hogan. ECW is not as likely, as I'd be a huge fish in a small pond.

Feuds
Currently feuding with Razor Ramon. I have 2 wins and 1 losses in the feud.

Relationships
Shawn Michaels (Dislike)
Amy Dumas (Dislike) *New*
Luna Vachon (Dislike) *New*

Last edited by Terps : 09-16-2005 at 01:05 PM.
Old 09-16-2005, 02:15 PM   #16
Terps
College Prospect

Monday, Week 1, November 1994

We're backstage at RAW and I do some chatting with Vinnie Mac. Amy Dumas decides to start a fight with me and attacks me, and we start brawling! I obviously come out on the better end of that one. I check the card and see I have a different opponent for once, and tonight I will be defending my title against Jake 'The Snake' Roberts!

Jeff Jarrett (c) vs. Jake The Snake Roberts

Jake surprise me and dominates the first 10 minutes of the match. Being the heel I am I throw Jake into the ref on an irish whip attempt and go outside to get a chair. I hit a suplex and a DDT on the chair and quickly gain my momentum back. I bust Jake open with a brainbuster suplex at the 16 minute mark and go for The Stroke, but Jake blocks it. I then attempt another Stroke and hit it this time, but instead of going for the cover, I want to show Jake who runs the show around here. Big mistake, he goes back on the offensive and hit me with a single arm DDT onto a chair, which yields no warning from the ref. I finally recover and hit an overhead belly to belly suplex and lock on the Figure 4, but Jake doesn't give up. Jake musters up some more offense, but I finally hit another Stroke and lock in the Figure 4 at the 23 minute mark to make Jake tap. Match gets a B- rating. I have to give credit to Jake, because I had no worries going into this one, and he gave me a better run for my title than most of my recent opponents.

No other notables on the card.

I get a message from my assitant, Sophie, telling me that I upset a lot of people in the locker room for beating up a woman, even though she provoked me.

Wednesday, Week 1, November 1994

WCW I Wanna Rock Notable Results

Cactus Jack retains the WCW United States Championship against Steven Regal.
Rick Rude defeats Ultimate Warrior to retain the WCW Television title.
The main event sees 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan successfully defend his title for the 12th time as he defeats Brian Pillman.

Friday, Week 1, November 1994

The Dudley Boyz retain the ECW Tag titles over John Kronus and Nova.
The Sandman defeats Johnny Grunge to retain the ECW World Championship.

Saturday, Week 1, November 1994

Backstage at WWF Superstars, I learn I'll be defending my belt against Razor Ramon in the main event. Could be a big match since I've dealt with him easily in the past, and it could be the blow off match to our feud finally.

I tell Miss Elizabeth she's looking good, and she thanks me for the compliment. I then head to the ring.

Fast forward in this one after a bunch of brawling. Both of us are busted wide open. I hit two Stroke's but Razor is able to kick out both times. At the 27 minute mark, I hit yet another Stroke and Razor stands up and no sells this one. Razor goes for the Razor's Edge, but I block it, hit a DDT and go for the Figure 4 which Razor breaks before I can lock it on. Razor blocks my attempt at The Stroke and goes for the Razor's Edge, which I block once again. I slap on the Figure 4 after downing Razor with a low blow at the 31 minute mark, but it's not enough. I hit Razor with a DDT and lock in another Figure 4 at the 32 minute mark to get him to tap. Match gets a B rating.

Cactus Jack defeats Johnny B Badd to retain the WCW United States title.
'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan defeats Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat to retain the WCW World title.

Sunday, Week 1, November 1994

I get a message letting me know that my feud with Razor Ramon has ended. I scored 3 singles victories over him with one loss.

I'm going to wait and see if the WWF has anything for me, and then if not, I'm going to suggest a feud with one of the top babyfaces in the company, The Undertaker.

No notable results from WCW Worldwide this week.

Last edited by Terps : 09-16-2005 at 02:16 PM.
Old 09-17-2005, 12:32 PM   #17
Terps
College Prospect

Well, I had posted Week 2 of November but my internet cut out in the process, so I'll try to post what happened to the best of my knowledge.

Monday, Week 2, November 1994

Tonight, I have a six man tag match, teaming up with Ted DiBiase and Road Warrior Hawk against Razor Ramon and the Steiner Brothers.

I catch up with Razor backstage and let him know that he's going to lose tonight's match, he doesn't seem too fond of my comments and just ignores me and continues to unpack his bag. I make my way through the backstage area and wait by the curtain as I listen to The Fink:

"The following match is a three on three elimination tables match!"

Jeff Jarrett, Ted DiBiase, and Hawk vs. Razor Ramon & The Steiner Brothers
3 vs. 3 Elimination Tables Match

I was in with Razor for the first 10 minutes of the match, wore him down pretty good, but not enough to put him through a table. Razor tags to Scott and I don't tag out, stupidly. Scott puts me through a table in the ring with a DDT at the 12 minute mark. DiBiase eliminated Razor at the 24 minute mark. Hawk eliminated Rick at the 32 minute mark. Scott eliminates DiBiase at the 35 minute mark and Hawk at the 36 minute mark to win the match. Match gets a C rating.

No other notable matches on the card.

Friday, Week 2, November 1994

The Sandman once again defeats Johnny Grunge to retain the ECW WOrld Championship.

Saturday, Week 2, November 1994

Tonight, I have a match on Superstars against Road Warrior Animal, and I'm assuming I'm putting the title on the line.

I talk to Vince McMahon in the locker room and he gives me some tips on improving my mic skills. I've never had an interview yet, but you'd think the WWF Champion would be able to cut a promo sooner or later.

Jeff Jarrett (c) vs. Road Warrior Animal

Nothing much to mention here. Animal just isn't in my league. I win with The Stroke at the 23 minute mark. Match gets a C+ rating.

Nothing to note on WCW Saturday Night either.

Sunday, Week 2, November 1994

'Hollywood' Hogan defeats Brian Pillman to retain the WCW Championship. It was Hogan's 14th successful defense of the belt.
The main event sees Sting defeat Rick Rude to become the WCW Television Champion!

Last edited by Terps : 09-17-2005 at 12:33 PM.
Old 09-17-2005, 04:50 PM   #18
Terps
College Prospect

Monday, Week 3, November 1994
Tonight on Monday Night RAW I defend my WWF Championship against 'Macho Man' Randy Savage in a tables match!

Tables Match For The WWF World Heavyweight Championship

I dominate this one and Savage doesn't stand a chance. I hit The Stroke through the table at the 27 minute mark for the win. Match gets a C+ rating.

Bret defeated his brother Owen in the main event.

Wednesday, Week 3, November 1994

I get a message from Sophie telling me that the WWF has requested a meeting to talk about extending my contract. I hop on the next flight to Connecticut and head to Stamford to meet with Vince.

Vince thanks me for meeting with him and wants me to continue on with the company. He offers a two year extension for $52,777 per month. Well above the $30,000 per month I am making now.

Now, I can either accept the offer, or leave the company. I'm still not quite sure what I want to do, or if I have anything left to prove in the WWF. Do I go to WCW and try to dethrone 'Hollywood' Hogan? Do I go to ECW and try to get the company over to compete with WWF and WCW? Or, do I stay loyal to the WWF and set up some new feuds for the WWF Championship?

I'll make this interactive:

A) Accept the WWF's extension.
B) Put in my two weeks and sign with WCW.
C) Put in my two weeks and sign with ECW.

You guys decide and whatever has the most votes is what I'll do.
Old 09-17-2005, 04:55 PM   #19
DeToxRox
Head Coach

EEE SEEE DUB
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 08:46 PM   #20
condors
College Starter

EC FN W, just so you can use chairs and put people through tables without getting dq and have Cage Matches and such.
condors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 07:42 AM   #21
Terps
College Prospect

I thank Vince for the offer but inform him that I will be leaving the company, and some day I may return. I still have to put in my final couple weeks as a WWF Superstar. Since I'm under a written contract, I cannot negoiate with another company until my contract expires.

Saturday, Week 3, November 1994

Tonight is Superstars and I'm not booked for the show.

Nothing worthy to mention on tonight's show.

'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan defeated 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper to retain the WCW Championship.

Sunday, Week 3, November 1994

Cactus Jack over Sting to retain the WCW United States title.
'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan defeats RIcky Steamboat to retain the WCW World title.
Old 09-18-2005, 08:22 AM   #22
Terps
College Prospect

Monday, Week 4, November 1994

Time for Monday Night RAW. Suspiciously, I'm in a match well below my level tonight. I'm in a mid-card tag team match, teaming up with Earthquake against two members of the Million Dollar Corporation, Tatanka and Crush.

I talk to Vince McMahon backstage and he gives me some tips on improving my mic skills, and The Undertaker gives me some tips on psychology.

Jeff Jarrett & Earthquake vs. Tatanka & Crush

Nothing big to mention here, it goes back and forth in the early going, but we're just too much for them I hit Tatanka with The Stroke at the 26 minute mark for the victory. Match gets a C+ rating.

Razor Ramon successfully defends the Intercontinental title against Pierre.

Friday, Week 4, November 1994

The WWF have signed Todd Hart. The 21 year old is expected to debut shortly and has not been assigned a position.

No notable results on ECW Hardcore TV.

Saturday, Week 4, November 1994

Once again I have the night off from Superstars, which isn't a bad thing to me.

No one I want to talk to in the locker room, and without me on the card there's nothing to mention here.

In the main event, 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan retains the WCW Championship against Roddy Piper.

Sunday, Week 4, November 1994

We come to one of the biggest WWF pay per view events of the year, Survivor Series. Tonight, in the main event I go up against The Undertaker, but the WWF Championship is NOT on the line!

Jeff Jarrett vs. The Undertaker

The Undertaker is easily my strongest opponent to date. He has control of most of the match. My move set is more limited because he is a bigger wrestler than I am. He tosses me outside around the 20 minute mark and we begin brawling. He hits me with a chokeslam outside the ring. We brawl some more and knowing I'm in danger I hit The Stroke onto a steel chair and get disqualified. The match gets a B- rating.

Razor Ramon retains the WWF Intercontinental title against Diesel.

No notable results on WCW Worldwide.

ECW November 2 Remember Notable Results

The Sandman defeated Gary Wolfe to retain the ECW Championship.
Old 09-18-2005, 08:32 AM   #23
Terps
College Prospect

November has come to a close, so it's time to take a look how I've progressed since the beginning.

Current Record
15-4

Overness USA
94 (+7)

Overness Canada
90 (+3)

Overness Mexico
80 (+10)

Overness Japan
80 (+10)

Spirit
76 (+15)

Power
60 (None)

Technique
75 (None)

Speed
13 (+5)

Psychology
89 (+14)

Stamina
72 (+1)

Toughness
73 (+3)

Charisma
81 (+2)

Mic Skills
81 (+3)

Safety
81 (+2)

Looks
72 (None)

Respect
88 (None)

Feuds
No current feuds

Relationships
Vince McMahon (Friendship) *New*
Amy Dumas (Hatred) *New*
Atasuke Shinozuka (Dislike) *New*
Earthquake (Dislike) *New*
Shawn Michaels (Dislike)

My contract with the World Wrestling Federation expires in 18 days and I have decided not to extend my contract.

Last edited by Terps : 09-18-2005 at 08:32 AM.
Old 09-18-2005, 08:53 AM   #24
Terps
College Prospect

Monday, Week 1, December 1994

The first RAW of the month, and I'm not on the card. Maybe the WWF is trying to limit my matches since I'm leaving. But, I would think they would want to get the title off of me before they do that.

There's no one interesting in the locker room and no good matches on the card tonight.

Saturday, Week 1, December 1994

Tonight, I'm in a match against Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, and once again my title is not on the line. I'm not sure why that is, maybe the WWF just wants to vacate the belt when I leave.

Jeff Jarrett vs. Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jake actually comes out strong, hitting moves and keeping me down and blocking or reversing what I come at him with. The old man doesn't have the stamina he once did though and he wears down quickly. I hit him with a DDT through a table while the ref is knocked out and hit The Stroke for the win at the 17 minute mark. The match gets a C+ rating.

Todd Hart made his WWF debut, teaming up with Doink and Mo against Christian Cage, Adam Bomb, and Fatu. Hart's team got the loss.

Cactus Jack defeats 'Hollywood' Hogan in the main event to retain the WCW United States Championship.

Sunday, Week 1, December 1994

'Rowdy' Roddy Piper defeats Cactus Jack to win the WCW United States Championship.
Sting over Rick Rude to retain the WCW Television title.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:16 AM   #25
wade moore
lolzcat

My opinion is go WCW, not ECW... You could start a GREAT feud with Hogan...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 09:20 AM   #26
Terps
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore
My opinion is go WCW, not ECW... You could start a GREAT feud with Hogan...

That's been the tempting option to me, and may still happen anyway. ECW may not be able to afford me. We'll see in about 10 days of game time.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:23 AM   #27
Emiliano
College Prospect

Very cool!
Old 09-18-2005, 10:13 AM   #28
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

ecw will forever be a small-time fed.

go with dub-seeeeeee-dub!
Old 09-18-2005, 10:36 AM   #29
Terps
College Prospect

Monday, Week 2, December 1994

Fed up with the way the WWF has been handling me since I've decided to decline the contract extension, I cancel my bookings for this week.

Nothing notable happens tonight on RAW.

Friday, Week 2, December 1994
The WWF informs Mo, one half of the tag team Men On A Mission, that he is being released. The company is attempting to trim some areas of the oversized roster.

The Blue Meanie defeats Rey Mysterio Jr. to retain the ECW Television title.

Saturday, Week 2, December 1994

No notable results on Superstars.

'Lord' Steven Regal defeats 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper to win the WCW United States Championship.
Sting retains the WCW TV title, defeating Cactus Jack.

Sunday, Week 2, December 1994

Sting defeats 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper to retain the WCW TV title.
In the main event, 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan defeats Big Van Vader to retain the WCW Heavyweight Championship.
Old 09-18-2005, 11:16 AM   #30
Terps
College Prospect

Monday, Week 3, December 1994

With just four days remaining on my WWF contract, I decide to cancel my booking for RAW tonight. I will become a free agent on Friday.

Razor Ramon defeats 'Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase to retain the Intercontinental title.

WCW's Starrcade event was also held tonight, but there's is nothing worth noting here. Not even a single title defense.

Friday, Week 3, December 1994

It is officially announced that I have left the WWF. The WWF has vacated the WWF World Heavyweight Championship immediately I successfully defended the belt 8 times the two and a half months I held it. But, now it is time to move on, and maybe one day I will return to take back what's mine.

World Championship Wrestling has requested a meeting with me ASAP. I expected this, and get on the first flight to Atlanta to meet with Ted Turner.

Mr. Turner tells me that WCW is in need of a main eventer such as myself. He tells me I would be an excellent addition to the roster and offers me a two year deal worth $42,000 per month.

I talk Ted down to a contract length of one year and six months and sign on the dotted line.

I walk out of the office and already have my eyes set on 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan.

The Blue Meanie defeats Sabu to retain the ECW Television title.
Terry Funk defeats The Sandman to become the new ECW World Champion!

Saturday, Week 3, December 1994

WWF Superstars Notable Results

Yokozuna defeats The Undertaker to win the vacated WWF World Championship.

It's time for my first WCW show, WCW Saturday Night. Tonight I team up with Big Van Vader in a handicapped match against 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper.

I talk to 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair backstage and tell him it's an honor to talk to a legend like him. I then run into my opponent for tonight, Roddy Piper. I tell him he should be retired by now, he doesn't seem too happy and walks off. I also talk to Harley Race who gives me some psychology tips.

Jeff Jarrett & Big Van Vader vs. 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper

Vader starts this one off brawling with Piper. About a minute into the match Harley Race comes down to the ring to distract Piper. Piper manages to get back on the offensive using cheating tactics such as eye rakes and eye gouges to gain an advantage on the big man. This one was a total squash after that. Vader hits Piper with the Vader Bomb at the 9 minute mark for the win. Match gets a C rating.

Harlem Heat successfully defend their tag title against Koko B. Ware & Marcus Bagwell.
'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan defeated Rick Rude to retain the WCW Championship.

Sunday, Week 3, December 1994

I run into 'Hollywood' Hogan and tell him that I'm the star of the show around here now, and he rolls his eyes. I tell him he should be long retired by now as he walks off.

Tonight, I'm in the main event against Sting, and the WCW Television Championship is on the line!

Jeff Jarrett vs. Sting (c)
WCW Television Championship Match

The major players in WCW are definitely better than what was in the WWF. Sting takes me to my limits in this one, always one step ahead of me. I'm able to slip out of his major moves though and hit him with The Stroke at the 31 minute mark to become the WCW Television Champion! Match gets a B- rating.

Harlem Heat defeated Pretty Wonderful to retain the WCW Tag Team titles.
Old 09-19-2005, 07:13 AM   #31
wade moore
lolzcat

Woohoo!

Hulk Hogan, here we come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 01:43 PM   #32
Travis
Pro Rookie

Keep up the great work, definitely enjoying this more than I ever enjoyed watching the real Double J wrestle.

Come to think of it, seeing Double J defeat Sting for any title would have been enough to have me throwing something at the television...
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 04:49 AM   #33
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

oh yeah! time to bring yellow and red DOWN!

SLAPNUTS!
Old 09-20-2005, 01:30 PM   #34
Terps
College Prospect

Monday, Week 4, December 1994

WWF Monday Night RAW Notable Results

Yokozuna defeated The Undertaker to retain the WWF World Championship.

Friday, Week 4, December 1994

Mo has officially left WWF and has signed with WCW.

Terry Funk retains the ECW World title in a match with New Jack.

Saturday, Week 4, December 1994

WWF Superstars Notable Results

Diesel & Shawn Michaels defeat The Smoking Gunns to retain the WWF Tag Team titles.

WCW Saturday Night

Tonight I'm defending my newly won Television title in a rematch against Sting.

I run into my opponent backstage and we wish each other good luck tonight.

Jeff Jarrett (c) vs. Sting

Another hard fought match as last time. I can't keep up with the Stinger this time though. He gets the win with a Stinger Splash followed by the Scorpion Deathlock to make me submit at the 25 minute mark.

'Lord' Steven Regal defeats Brian Pillman to retain the WCW United States Championship.
Harlem Heat defeat Marcus Bagwell & Koko B. Ware to retain the WCW Tag Team titles.

Sunday, Week 4, December 1994

WWF House Show

Yokozuna defeated The Undertaker to retain the WWF World Championship.

WCW Worldwide

Tonight, I'm in the main event against 'Ravishing' Rick Rude. No one I want to talk to backstage so I just head to the ring for my match.

Jeff Jarrett vs. 'Ravishing' Rick Rude

Another battle. These WCW guys give you a run for your money and I'm not used to it. Back and forth the whole match. The end comes when I reverse two Rude Awakenings and I win with The Stroke at the 34 minute mark. Match gets a B- rating.

Sting defeats Dustin Rhodes to retain the WCW Television title.

ECW Holiday Hell

The Blue Meanie defeated Mikey Whipwreck to retain the ECW Television title.

Last edited by Terps : 09-20-2005 at 01:30 PM.
Old 09-30-2005, 12:43 AM   #35
Terps
College Prospect

Monday, Week 1, January 1995

I receive an e-mail telling me that the annual Top 500 wrestlers in the world was released, and I came in at #198. Not bad, but I thought I would be much higher than this.

Nothing to note on RAW tonight.

Friday, Week 1, January 1995

ECW Hardcore TV

Terry Funk defeats The Sandman to retain the ECW World Championship.

Saturday, Week 1, January 1995

Nothing to note on WWF Superstars.

WCW Saturday Night

Tonight, I have a match with Ron Simmons, who may be better known to some as the Faarooq character from the WWF. I run into 'King' Harley Race backstage, and he gives me some psychology tips.

Jeff Jarrett vs. Ron Simmons

Ron Simmons is no match for me, and I win with the Figure 4.

Steven Regal defeats Marcus Bagwell to retain the WCW U.S. title.
'Hollywood' Hogan defeats 'Stunning' Steve Austin to successfully defend the WCW Championship. This marks Hogan's 20th successful defense of the belt!

Sunday, Week 1, January 1995

WCW Worldwide

Tonight, I go one on one with The Patriot. I run into my opponent in the locker room and we wish each other good luck tonight.

Jeff Jarrett vs. The Patriot

This one is a total squash, and I win with a Figure 4 at the 14 minute mark. Match gets a C+ rating.

Steven Regal defeats Sting to retain the WCW U.S. Championship.
In a shocker , 'Ravishing' Rick Rude defeats 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan to win the WCW World Championship!

Last edited by Terps : 09-30-2005 at 12:44 AM.
Old 09-30-2005, 01:26 AM   #36
Terps
College Prospect

Monday, Week 2, January 1995

Nothing to note on RAW tonight.

WCW Hell Hole

Surprisingly, I'm not on the card for tonight's special event. I run into Hogan backstage and start running my mouth which leads to a brawl between the two of us. Nothing else for me to do tonight except sit back and watch tonight's show.

Steven Regal defeats Mo to retain the WCW United States title.

I receive an e-mail telling me I should know better than to get into a fight with someone like Hulk Hogan.

Friday, Week 2, January 1995

2 Cold Scorpio and ECW could not come to terms on a new contract, and the WWF has signed him.

Nothing to note on ECW Hardcore TV.

Saturday, Week 2, January 1995

WWF Superstars

Yokozuna defeats Randy Savage to retain the WWF World Championship.

WCW Saturday Night

Tonight I learn that Sting and I will be headlining tonight's card, one on one. I run into the Stinger backstage and wish him my best for tonight.

Jeff Jarrett vs. Sting (c)
Tables Match For The WCW Television Championship

A long, hard fought match with lots of spots on chairs and on the outside. I nail The Stroke through a table at the 26 minute mark to regain the WCW Television Championship. Match gets a C+ rating.

Sunday, Week 2, January 1995

Tonight, in the main event, I'll be teaming up with Big Van Vader against Ric Flair and Ricky Steamboat.

Jeff Jarrett & Big Van Vader vs. Ric Flair & Ricky Steamboat
Tag Team Tables Match

I start this one out with Flair. I take the old man outside to try to wear him out and it works for about 10 minutes until he gets back on the offensive and gets back in and tags to Steamboat. I make the tag to Vader and he uses the same strategy as I did on Flair. Vader puts Steamboat through the ringside announce table with a powerbomb at the 26 minute mark for the win. Match gets a C+ rating.

Steven Regal defeats The Patriot to retain the WCW U.S. title.

Last edited by Terps : 09-30-2005 at 01:27 AM.
Old 10-09-2005, 10:20 PM   #37
Terps
College Prospect

Monday, Week 3, January 1995
I was originally hoping to start a feud with Hogan by now, but now I'll wait until he gets the title back.

WWF Monday Night RAW

Shawn Michaels & Diesel defeat Crush & Tatanka to retain the WWF Tag titles.
The main event sees Yokozuna defeat Randy Savage to retain the WWF World title.

Friday, Week 3, January 1995

ECW Hardcore TV

Terry Funk defeats New Jack to retain the ECW World title.

Saturday, Week 3, January 1995

WWF Superstars

Yokozuna once again successfully retains his title against Randy Savage.

WCW Saturday Night

Tonight, I'm in the main event of Saturday Night against Ricky Steamboat. No one I want to talk to in the locker room, so I finish lacing them up and head for the ring.

Jeff Jarrett (c) vs. Ricky Steamboat

Steamboat didn't have much for me in this match, but he wouldn't be put away easily. After many reversals of my big moves, I hit him with The Stroke three times and it wasn't enough. Finally, a Figure 4 at the 26 minute mark was good for the submission. Match gets a B- rating.

Nothing else to note on the show.

Sunday, Week 3, January 1995

Tonight I'm in the midcard against 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair. I run into my most hated enemy, Hulk Hogan, backstage and we get into it once again. I kick Hogan's ass before we're pulled apart. I then head to the ring for my match.

Jeff Jarrett (c) vs. Ric Flair

Nothing much to note here. I beat Flair with his very own Figure 4 to retain the belt.

Steven Regal defeated Arn Anderson to retain the WCW U.S. title.
Old 10-09-2005, 10:24 PM   #38
Terps
College Prospect

Not sure how much longer I'm going to continue with this. Now that TEW '05 is out, I'm just waiting for the RaveX data to start a dynasty with that. I'd always rather be the booker than the wrestler anyway. And I can still continue on pushing Jeff Jarrett to the moon in TNA.