Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-05-2005, 02:34 PM   #51
condors
College Starter

A Colossal Squid Slam at the 17 minute mark gives our hero the win. The match got a C+ rating. Overness moves up to 41.

Enygma defeats Angry Gilmore for the World Title.

condors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 04:38 PM   #52
Desnudo
Coordinator

Some of these names are great. The developer seems to like squid.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 07:29 PM   #53
condors
College Starter

May 2008 Week 3 Supreme Assault TV

Colossal Squid defeats Robbie Retro in 10 minutes C rating Overness 42
Old 03-05-2005, 07:34 PM   #54
condors
College Starter

2008 May Week 4 Supreme Assault TV

Colossal Squid defeats Enforcer Roberts 10 minutes C rating Overness 45
Old 03-05-2005, 07:42 PM   #55
condors
College Starter

SWF June PPV Times of Trouble

Colossal Squid vs Enforcer Robers

Colossal Squid hits a top rope ddt at 9 minute mark for the win. C rating

Overness is now 48 and is considered a Babyface Opener (vs enhancement talent)
Old 03-05-2005, 07:49 PM   #56
condors
College Starter

Supreme Assault TV June 2008 Week 2

Texas Pete vs Colossal Squid in a steel cage

brutal match and several finishers later Texas Pete lands a double underhook facebuster at the 21 minute mark for the win. B rating overness is now 49
Old 03-06-2005, 05:49 PM   #57
condors
College Starter

January 2009

Colossal Squid is 68-8, he has become a midcarder for SWF. Currently has 1 year left on his contract but is on the verge of breaking into the title picture.

Current stats:
Overness- US-71 Canada-40 Mexico-40 Japan-30 UK-20 Europe-20 Australia-20
Spirit-46
Power-63
Technique-49
Speed-45
Psychology-98 (peaked)
Stamina-41
Toughness-32
Charisma-48
Microphone-77 (peaked)
Saftey-32
Looks-92
Respect-17

At some point the stats are going to be peaked. As it stands now Colossal Squid can enter any one on one match and have a chance of winning.

Colossal Squid was ranked 189 in the world. Not the best, his lack of stamina and toughness is holding him back from having long classic matches. They are both still going up slowly though.

In World news DAVE has grown into the National Level and is on par with Total Championship Wrestling as US #2 promotion. I hope SWF is Colossal Squid's home for a long long time but never know what will happen come contract time.
Old 03-06-2005, 06:28 PM   #58
condors
College Starter

Current major players in SWF that Colossal Squid would hope to get a shot at.

Angry Gilmore-(93 over) Current SWF World Heavyweight Champion, he is probally the #1 heel in the company right now. Middleweight wrestler that has technique and speed with decent power his unlimited stamina and charisma make him a fan favorite.

Christian Faith-(90 over) Personal Favorite of Colossal Squid 3 time for World Heavyweight Champion and 3 time former North American Champion. He has been with the company for over 2 decades and is tough heavyweight brawler with alot of charisma.

Enygma-(89 over) former SWF Heavyweight Champion, he is a masked middleweight with technique and speed similar to Angry Gilmore but doesn't have his stamina he is a babyface so probally won't face Colossal Squid in his current role.

Jack Bruce (91 over) Middleweight with exceptional technique and speed (i guess Mr. Eisen likes that type of wrestler. He is a heel and has the toughness and stamina that would put him at an advantage over Colossal Squid for now.

Joe Sexy (91 over) a heavyweight heel with decent power and technique may be the best matchup for Colossal Squid so far. Former and Current tag champion former world champion and north american champion.

Rich Money (81 over) heel upper midcarder heavyweight with good all around ability fought Colossal Squid once and lost may be more battles in the future he has never held a title but isn't far from working his way into the title picture.

Runaway Train(87 over) Large Heavyweight works as a Monster Heel, 3 time former World Heavyweight Champion uses his power and toughness to beat people down, Colossal Squid would love to show this guy who owns the yard now.

Sam Keith (85 over) he actually was in a match against Colossal Squid and lost at a PPV which is probally Colossal Squid most impressive win. works as a babyface so not sure how many more matches he will have with Colossal Squid. Is a true legend and his proton lock is one of the most feared moves in wrestling.

Skull DeBones (88 over) for tag team champ and 4 time former World Heavyweight champ. Large heavyweight babyface is similar to Runaway Train has a great look as the grim reaper, Colossal Squid wouldn't mind showing him there is a bigger badder version of the avenging angel angle.

Squeeky McClean (85 over) decent technique and tough as nails. Colossal Squid hopes to give this heel a beating in the near future.

Steve Frehley (87 over) Heavyweight babyface wrestler former north american champ has actually tagged with Colossal Squid a few times. Tough brawler is only 25 years old known as the "Dark Destroyer" in 2004 beat Sam Keith and has moved himself into the title contenders picture.

William Hayes (86 over) Babyface middleweight wrestler average all around wrestler with good charisma and stamina.

Warlord Agony (77 over) this tag team legend has been taking a beating by Colossal Squid lately. his record is 140 and 43, 5 of those loses came at the end of last year against Colossal Squid. He has been huge getting Colossal Squid overness to wear it is now. He is also a personal friend of Colossal Squid and put in a good word for him to get hired by the company.

Warlord Pain (93 over) Current holder of the Tag team title and North American championship he is a living legend as half of what many consider the greatest tag team of all time with Warlord Agony although he has been doing alot of singles matches recently he is a good brawler but slowing down with age.

there are alot of guys in a similar postion to Colossal Squid but they were ahead of Colossal Squid a few months ago.

Sam Keith and Warlord Agony already know that Colossal Squid is on the verge of greatness.
Old 03-09-2005, 04:40 PM   #59
condors
College Starter

April 2009 week 3 Supreme Assault TV

Colossal Squid is given another chance to move out of midcard status.

Tag team match Colossal Squid and Christian Faith (curent North American and World Champ) vs Jack Bruce and Squeeky McClean

34 minute match which ends when Jack Bruce submits in a Colossal Squid Lock C rating and overness moves up to 78
Old 03-12-2005, 05:49 AM   #60
condors
College Starter

Rich Money vs Colossal Squid in a statement match Colossal Squid squashs Rich Money in 6 minutes for a C rating

Next Booking is vs Runaway Train

a brutal battle the monster heel vs the friendly giant 33 minutes both men bloody exhausted and battered Colossal Squid is finally able to get a 3 count C+ rating

current overness is 84 very very close to becoming a main eventer (its normally around 90)
Old 03-12-2005, 06:02 AM   #61
condors
College Starter

Warold Pain and Squeeky McClean aka The Non-Conformists are putting their tag team titles on the line vs Colossal Squid and Elmo Benson

Warlord Pain sees Colossal Squid and Elmo Benson getting an advantage and changes tactic by dragging Colossal Squid outside the ring. Colossal Squid loves it outside a ring apron ram and then a Colossal Squid Slam on a chair. Warlord Pain then gets put through the table on a Colossal Squid Drop (aka facecrusher)

match is over new tag team champions!

Elmo and Squid are known as The Killers

overness is now 87
Old 03-12-2005, 06:44 AM   #62
condors
College Starter

The Killers put the gold on the line versus Warlord Agony and Texas Pete

24 minutes of mayham with Colossal Squid landing a Colossal Squid Slam on Texas Pete for the win and C+ rating.

Overness is 87

Christian Faith loses his North American Championship to Joe Sexy

Possible title shot for Colossal Squid.
Old 03-12-2005, 06:53 AM   #63
condors
College Starter

Colossal Squid gets to the areana in a good mood.

Will The Killers be defending the Gold? Will Colossal Squid have a shot against Joe Sexy?

Angry Gilmore vs Colossal Squid one on one.

Angry Gilmore views himself as the best damn wrestler in the world today.

Colossal Squid is the biggest baddest man on the planet and will make you regret your occupation of choice.

Gilmore opens up with a knife edge chop and a running clothesline

Squid hits a clubbing blow and a backbreaker and follows that up with a surfboard and a rear seated chinlock then lands a seated back kick and climbs the turnbuckles but gets caught on the top rope.

Colossal Squid hits a standing spinebuster as the wear and tear of being smacked around by a giant first shows on Gilmore. Squid then goes into his beatdown mode landing a seated punch flurry, rear naked punch flurry and rear crossface blows.

An implant DDT gets a 2 count

a springboard rana gets a 2 count

a near blinding assault from Gilmore with sentons, running clotheslines, stomps ensues and Colossal Squid is looking worse for wear.

Colossal Squid takes it outside and puts Gilmore through a table to send a message and end the match but a Colossal Squid Slam only gets a 2 count at the 36 minute mark.

Gilmore is bleed and both men are tired and this match could go either way right now.

Colossal Squid hits a lariet clothesline and only gets a 2 count

Gilmore slaps on the STF and Colossal Squid refuses to tap out.

A reverse DDT by Colossal Squid 1-2 kickout by Gilmore.

A Lighting kick and basement dropkick and Colossal Squid is now bleeding.

Another Colossal Squid Slam at the 38 minute mark and this time Gilmore stay down for the 3 count

(for the record Colossal Squid landed 6 of 37 finishers, i may have missed a couple in the heat of the moment it was one of the most enjoyable matches i have had with wrespi, Gilmore was 1 of 6 in finishing moves)

the match only got a B- rating (i was hoping for an A+)

Overness is now 89

Last edited by condors : 03-12-2005 at 07:08 AM.
Old 03-12-2005, 07:18 AM   #64
condors
College Starter

Warlord Agony vs Colossal Squid

14 minutes and 3 Colossal Squid Slams in a brutal squash of an aging legend.

Colossal Squid gets the well deserved win and a C+ rating

Overness is now 90

It is offical SWF consider Colossal Squid a Main Eventer!

Colossal Squid is one of the main players in the largest wrestling promotion in the world.

Will he get a shot at the World Title?

Can he fall as fast as he rose?

How long can he stay on top?
Old 03-14-2005, 03:30 AM   #65
wade moore
lolzcat

woohoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 02:19 PM   #66
condors
College Starter

taking a break from FM2005 thought i would return to this dynasty...

Colossel Squid success continues with wins over Angry Gilmore26 minutes C+ rating

Colossal Squid defeats Runaway Train 10 minutes C+ rating

The Killers defend their title successfully against Runaway Train and Joey Sexy
14 minutes C+ rating

Warlord Pain is defeated by Colossal Squid 17 minutes B- rating

Angry Gilmore is defeated by Colossal Squid 8 minutes C rating

Angry Gilmore is defeated by Colossal Squid 26 minutes C rating

The Killers defend thier title by beating Runaway Train and Angry Gilmore 14 minutes C rating

Colossal Squid wins the North American Title by beating Joe Sexy 12 minutes C+ rating

Colossal Squid defends his North American Title by defeating Jack Bruce C rating 18 minutes

Colossal Squid defends his North American Title by defeating Joe Sexy 12 minutes D rating.

Colossal Squid is very upset Rich Money had finally taken the title from Christian Faith so as a babyface he would have a chance to whoop up on Rich Money because he is a heel. The title shot was given to Skull De Bones who defeats Rich Money and is the new SWF World Champion.
Old 03-26-2005, 02:31 PM   #67
condors
College Starter

Colossal Squid vs Jack Bruce in a tables match for the SWF North American Title.

19 minutes and a Colossal Squid Slam thru a table and another victory for our hero.

Skull De Bones successfully defends the World Title against Joe Sexy
Old 03-29-2005, 07:32 AM   #68
wade moore
lolzcat

Yay, Squid is back!!

Quote:
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
Old 03-29-2005, 07:46 AM   #69
condors
College Starter

the thing that is strange is i have a very similar moveset to the orginal Colossal Squid but i am not getting the ratings. I think he was a better "wrestler" and i am more of an entertainer. I didn't think it had an effect on the match ratings thought it was more on the moves.
Old 04-03-2005, 03:49 PM   #70
condors
College Starter

Colossal Squid beats Warlord Pain 15 minutes C+ rating.

To Colossal Squid's amazement there is a Face vs Face match. Skull DeBones vs Colossal Squid for the SWF World Heavyweight Title. Squid locks on the Squid Lock at 14 minutes and gets a submission.

Colossal Squid now holds the SWF World Title, North American Title and Tag Team Title (he needs to get a valet to carry his belts)
Old 04-18-2005, 08:18 AM   #71
wade moore
lolzcat

come back squid, come back!

Quote:
Old 04-18-2005, 08:44 AM   #72
condors
College Starter

ok will get back to this.

I am a little surpried at the title win

Will be interesting to see what happens when the contract will have to be addressed in a few months if he still has all the gold.
Old 09-16-2005, 12:27 PM   #73
condors
College Starter

Reading Terps Dynasty made me start playing wrespi and since this is still saved i figure we can see where this goes.

Here is the rundown Colossal Squid has 6 months left on his written contract to SWF. Current Overness is 98 in the US (i don't see Squid leaving the US but who knows there are a few Global Companys that may put up the money)

There is a Friday tv show called Supreme Assault and a monthly pay per view.

Currently my main goal is put on a couple good matches and see if i can get that overness to 100.

This week Squid is in the main event vs Jack Bruce for the SWF title.

Jack Bruce is a main eventer heel with good all around skills. One of the few guys i actually don't like to fight because he can beat me.
Old 09-16-2005, 12:38 PM   #74
condors
College Starter

It was 28 minutes of brawling with Bruce having the edge but failing twice to get a pinfall the Squid Lock got a submission to win the day for our hero.

It was Squid's first successfull title defense and the match only got a C rating. Squid was worried about getting pinned as he entered the "danger" zone first. (the danger zone is when your oppenent has weakened you enough and is able to apply his finishing moves to you to end the match)
Old 09-16-2005, 12:51 PM   #75
condors
College Starter

Next week i am not in the main event.

I am defending my North American SWF title against Rich Money. He has 91 overness and is another good all around worker. I honestly hope we can have at least a B- rating in this match.

Another 28 minute match and another successfull defense of the North American SWF title. This match was in Squid's favor and put Rich Money away with the Colossal Squid Slam.

The match only got a C+ rating maybe we need to go more than 30 minutes to get the better ratings. Squid took Money outside and landed an implant DDT through a table in an attempt to get the ratings up (but didn't even bust him open). The ref warned that he is risking a DQ.
Old 09-16-2005, 12:54 PM   #76
condors
College Starter

It was the annual top 500 wrestlers i came in 197. I may get the wins but it isn't pretty to watch. Can't wait for my next contract i am going to be making alot more than my measly 1600 dollars a month (although i am very glad that i got a chance in SWF even though i haven't put on the best matches always). I think i am going to go over my move list and see if i can get a few more "ohhs and ahhhs" from the crowd.
Old 09-16-2005, 01:06 PM   #77
wade moore
lolzcat

Go Collossal Squid!

Quote:
Old 09-16-2005, 06:24 PM   #78
condors
College Starter

the first week of January Colossal Squid is fighting Rich Money in the 2nd to last match for the SWF North American title.

Well this time when Colossal Squid took the fight outside a brutal spinebuster followed by an implant DDT on a chair busted up Rich Money and set him up for a Colossal Squid Slam followed by a Squid Lock for the submission win in 25 minutes. This time the match got a B- rating.
Old 09-16-2005, 06:52 PM   #79
condors
College Starter

I request a feud with Joe Sexy he is currently at 92 overness and is not as tough as Jack Bruce or Rich Money. Hopefully i can get a few good matches out of this and maybe get some overness.

The Pay per view is this coming Thursday and will start our feud not sure what Mr. Essien has planned but i will be looking forward to it.

Ouch i get to the arena and look at the card. I am nowhere on it.

Maybe it was because i requested a feud but my last match was a good one and to be left off of the pay per view is not a good sign.

The next night though the main event is Colossal Squid vs Joe Sexy for the SWF World Title so that is good.

Squid once again takes the action outside a Squid Slam onto a steel chair gives Joe Sexy the crimson mask. Joe Sexy gets his second wind(new feature that was added in a patch) stands straight up and tells Squid to bring it. The ref also advises that Squid is risking a dq.

The fight continues for 31 minutes with Squid finally getting the win with a new move the Squid Squash (its a high risk move as i basically just from the top rope and land on the guy i had gotten rid of it because if i miss it can cost me the match but maybe the fans will like it) the match gets a B- rating.
Old 09-16-2005, 07:03 PM   #80
condors
College Starter

Looking at the wrestling world as it is right now Total Championship Wrestling is no longer a Global promotion but National also Danger and Violence Extreme (DAVE) is also national. They both have TV shows. There are two promotions north of the border that are Global and neither of Japan's big two are Global. Mexico or the UK don't either.

So if i am going to stay with the money i will probally be staying put in SWF. Rich Money, Jack Bruce, Joe Sexy, Angry Gilmore, Runaway Train and William Hayes look to be the potential guys taking a run at me as long as i have the title and stay in the main event picture.

I am not sure how it all works but i wonder what would happen if Squid jumped to USPW(small promotion) Squid would be the most over worker there maybe could bring them up. Although i have worked places without a weekly tv show and if you get left off of the monthly event you do a whole lot of nothing for a month.
Old 09-18-2005, 06:02 PM   #81
condors
College Starter

2010 January week 3 Friday night Assault the 2nd to last match is William Hayes vs Colossal Squid for the SWF World Title Enigma vs Joe Sexy is the main event.

At the 16 minute mark Colossal Squid is in firm control of William Hayes and hits an Elevated Colossal Squid Slam (catch the guy off the ropes and do the running body slam thing, new ohh ahh move) 1-2 Joe Sexy interfers and breaks up the count. It didn't matter as Colossal Squid followed it with a standard Colossal Squid Slam and got the win at the 17 minute mark for a B- rating. William Hayes was beat to a pulp and was a bloody mess. Havent had a one sided match like that for a long time (although i think it was more luck than anything else).

Colossal Squid is now 99 over in the US. Another good match could put him to the magical 100 mark(can't ask for anything better when trying to get a new contract)
Old 09-18-2005, 06:12 PM   #82
condors
College Starter

January 2010 week 4 Friday Assualt

The main event is Colossal Squid vs Warlord Pain for the SWF World Title in a cage match!

Warlord Pain is a veteran that i respect in the locker room. He isn't at his best any longer but is still a very tough customer. He can brawl and take a pounding. In a cage match he actually has a legit chance to beat me.

It was a bloody brawl. At the 16 minute lock a Squid Lock was applied which allowed Colossal Squid to climb over the cage for the win.

The match got a B- rating.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:20 PM   #83
Tellistto
College Prospect

Nice to see this back, good work as well.

Tell

Hattrick - Fizzle United (222968)
Tellistto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 11:12 AM   #84
condors
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tellistto
Nice to see this back, good work as well.

Tell

thanks for reading!
Old 09-22-2005, 03:44 PM   #85
condors
College Starter

Feb 2010 week 1 Supreme Assualt

2nd to last match against Jack Bruce for the SWF North American Title.

Our hero looks to have the match won when 1...2.... Joe Sexy attacks

26 minutes and a few pints of blood later Colossal Squid gets Jack Bruce to submit in the Squid Lock.

The match got a B- rating not sure what else they could have asked for and Overness is still at 99.