Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-24-2010, 10:15 PM   #301
Danny
Head Coach

Honestly I think we got lucky. This game would have been tough to win with an active village as 6/13 had roles. An all out reveal even day one would have given the villagers 3/7 for the wolves. and with at least one scan and even a villager day 1 lynch, you're looking at 3/5
Danny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 10:31 PM   #302
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

good game wolves.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 10:33 PM   #303
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Now I'll answer saldana's question. I didn't reveal because there was no BG and I would have been night killed if I had revealed.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 10:48 PM   #304
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Wow, didn't expect sal to be a wolf.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:03 PM   #305
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I added an extra role because looking at the roster I knew there would be some quiet people.

TBH I almost pulled the plug on the game day 1 with the lack of people showing up.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 11:45 PM   #306
saldana
Pro Starter

thanks for sticking with it lathum...hopefully for whoever runs the next game, the participation levels will be a little better.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 11:57 PM   #307
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

thnx for runnin it lathum!!
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:17 AM   #308
Autumn
Head Coach

It really picked up Lathum, so I'm glad you didn't. I know how you felt though. The last two games I've run have felt like that barely getting enough numbers and then half of them hardly even here. Hopefully this is a good spark.

I expected some people to contend that there might not even be Lovers in the game - I wasn't assuming all the roles were in. But maybe Lathum said they were and I missed it.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 03:30 AM   #309
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Thanks for running it, Lathum. Sorry I couldn't stick around longer.

FTR, I was around on Day One and did submit a protection for Night One (obviously not me). I elected to protect Schmidty, because his first post sounded to me like he had gotten a role (he actually said something, "Got my role" in his first post), and I was afraid he might have a key role and had accidentally outed himself. Plus, although I knew I might be a Day One target, I felt there were other potential candidates, too, that wolves might consider.

Unfortunately, the wolves elected to not leave me alone on Night One. And it looks like Schmidty didn't even have a role. Oh well...

Good game, wolves.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 03:31 AM   #310
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Thanks for running it, Lathum. Sorry I couldn't stick around longer.

FTR, I was around on Day One and did submit a protection for Night One (obviously not me). I elected to protect Schmidty, because his first post sounded to me like he had gotten a role (he actually said something, "Got my role" in his first post), and I was afraid he might have a key role and had accidentally outed himself. Plus, although I knew I might be a Day One target, I felt there were other potential candidates, too, that wolves might consider.

Unfortunately, the wolves elected to not leave me alone on Night One. And it looks like Schmidty didn't even have a role. Oh well...

Good game, wolves.

I think as wolves we figured Schmidty probably didn't have a role after he posted that lol
Old 09-27-2010, 01:14 PM   #311
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

I really had no idea how to play as the sorcerer.
illinifan999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 01:18 PM   #312
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinifan999 View Post
I really had no idea how to play as the sorcerer.

You did good, you stayed alive to potentially help in an end game scenario. You might have wanted to try and draw more attention to yourself being lynched though, especially after the first two days. Really, since you didnt know who the wolves were, it's very difficult to play that role.
Old 09-27-2010, 02:16 PM   #313
Autumn
Head Coach

Yeah I think the best you can do is be a distraction. If you can get yourself lynched while dragging everyone down the wrong path for a while it gives the wolves more time. You basically want them to lynch you, say, "Oh shit, that's why, he was the sorceror," and then have to go back to square one.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote