Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-07-2012, 11:10 AM   #51
MacroGuru
Coordinator

I will post an updated roster and memorial tonight when I get home.

MacroGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:55 AM   #52
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Gale is feeling a bit left out this time around...wondering if he needed to get killed off a few extra times to make a better impression
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:40 PM   #53
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I like this version of Palmer. "Quit your whining you little bitch" indeed!
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:55 PM   #54
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeze View Post
Gale is feeling a bit left out this time around...wondering if he needed to get killed off a few extra times to make a better impression

I'm trying to get down the list. I am trying to bring a rookie a long at a time. Gale is coming up soon...trust me
Old 11-07-2012, 09:25 PM   #55
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Mission 11
Commanders Log 2015.05.07

The roar of the alarms reverberate through the complex as a UFO enters into the airspace. I prep a squad and we scramble the interceptor and it is a close call but it ends up dropping the UFO over Nigeria. It is a large scout class.

The squad that is sent out is:

Rk. Ches O'Peake
Cpl. Deacon Palmer (Support)
Lt. Shane Sexton (Sniper)
Sgt. Ren Snow (Heavy)
Lt. Roberto Lopez (Heavy)

As we land we start moving northwards towards the crash site and we instantly hear noise in the woods. We start moving slowly and then we have contact, 3 Floaters. They scramble right into Palmers line of sight, he quickly dispatches one on over watch and keeps an eye on the others. He moves up and takes out the 2nd one in the matter of seconds. Lopez sends a fusillade of bullets missing, but Ches takes out the third floater.

We start moving and setting up a perimeter on the UFO exit areas. We hear noise from within and are patient and willing to wait them out. They grow impatient and try to surprise us with 2 floaters launching and landing in the middle of the groups.

The entire squad was ready and rips it apart through a storm of bullets. Sexton then wheels around with his rifle and lines the others head up in his scope and he sees it disappear in a puff of gore.

We start to move into the UFO and Palmer comes into contact with one of the Outsiders as Vahlen calls it. He hits the alien and Sexton has it dead to sights and takes it out against Vahlens wishes. She isn't in the trenches so she doesn't get a say.

We secure the UFO and wait for the clean up crew.

6 Aliens killed without losing an operator or injury.

Palmer is promoted to Sgt while Ches is promoted to Squaddie Sniper.

The recovery team nets:

5 Floaters
35 Elerium
63 Alien Alloys
12 Weapon Frags
2 UFO Flight Computers
UFO Power Source
2 damaged UFO Flight Computers
Damaged UFO Power Source

Last edited by MacroGuru : 11-07-2012 at 09:25 PM.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:12 PM   #56
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Mission 12
Commanders Log 2015.05.08

No rest for the weary as we are called to handle alien abductions.

Beijing, China Panic Mode 3 Very Difficult, 4 Engineers
Egypt, Cairo Panic Mode 1 Moderate, $200
Guadalajara, Mexico Panic Mode 4 Very Difficult, Sgt. Assault

Seeing the Panic at 4 in Mexico, we prep a team to go to Mexico. they are:

Sgt. Ren Snow (Heavy)
Sgt. Deacon Palmer (Support)
Sq. Hoda Canaan (Assault)

We land down in an industrial complex

We have contact with the floaters on the left. Palmer misses, Lopez misses, snd Sexton is being suppressed. Sexton fires and misses.

One floater moves up and shoots at Ren, missing while the other moves to flank. Sexton takes aim and hits one of the floaters while Ren opens up and shreds the one trying to flank him. Palmer drops the wounded floater.

We slowly move towards the building when 3 very large, thick aliens resembling..well, moving tanks come into view. Vahlen states "It was only time we would see something like this" no shit doctor, that was the statement of a lifetime.

Lopez, sees them trying to flank the squad and sets up covering fire, pinning one of them down. A mutton fires at Palmer missing but the one not pinned guns at Palmer and pulverizes him. Palmer is gone! Snow in turn panics, damnit, we need his rocket!

Lopez switches quickly and fires a rocket right into the middle of the 3, it explodes taking out a wall of the building and wounding all . The burst forces them to turn to Lopez, with one tossing a grenade at him and blowing Lopez into tiny pieces. That's another operator...this isn't looking good.

Canaan turns and drops one of the Muttons who managed to work himself away from the others. Snow finally pulls his head out of his ass and fires a rocket, killing both the other muttons. Down to three operators we have to be extremely cautious.

We start to move into the building now and we have contact with 2 more Floaters. Canaan snaps a shot off missing, Sexton drops 1 and it's dying screams brought out 3 more floaters!

Two of them focus on Ren, they must have noticed the LMG. Snow drops back and sets up a defensive perimeter while Canaan opens up and takes down 1. The aliens return fire, one hits Canaan while another misses. Canaan returns fire, the pain causes the shot to stray. Snow lays down covering fire, suppressing an alien. Canaan drops another alien while Sexton misses. They fire away at Canaan as he appears to be the only one causing damage.

Canaan takes down another while Sexton mops up with the last one. Command calls an all clear and we are done. A rough mission, but successful.

10 Aliens Killed
2 Operators Killed

Sexton promoted to Cpt.
Snow promoted to Lt.
Canaan promoted to Cpl.

Snow is out for 15 days
Canaan is out for 11 days.

We recovered:
7 Floaters
3 Muttons
17 Weapon Frags

Mexico issues Sgt. Eduardo Soto to us immediately as a resource for us helping them out.

Panic increases in Africa and Asia while it drops in Mexico by 3.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 11-08-2012 at 09:46 PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:10 AM   #57
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacroGuru View Post
Mission 12
Commanders Log 2015.05.08

No rest for the weary as we are called to handle alien abductions.

Beijing, China Panic Mode 3 Very Difficult, 4 Engineers
Egypt, Cairo Panic Mode 1 Moderate, $200
Guadalajara, Mexico Panic Mode 4 Very Difficult, Sgt. Assault

Seeing the Panic at 4 in Mexico, we prep a team to go to Mexico. they are:

Sgt. Ren Snow (Heavy)
Sgt. Deacon Palmer (Support)
Sq. Hoda Canaan (Assault)

We land down in an industrial complex

We have contact with the floaters on the left. Palmer misses, Lopez misses, snd Sexton is being suppressed.

All communication cut out as aliens took over the earth.

I, for one, welcome our new alien overlords and look forward to serving them in any necessary capacity.

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:44 PM   #58
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover View Post

I, for one, welcome our new alien overlords and look forward to serving them in any necessary capacity.

BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:50 PM   #59
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:

This traitor has been summarily executed.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:37 PM   #60
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Wolverine!!!!
Old 11-08-2012, 09:47 PM   #61
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:

Alright smartasses, I updated the mission....

It's what happens when one takes Ambien to help sleep and starts writing. I ended up crawling into bed, not finishing and leaving my lights on.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:49 PM   #62
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Officer Training School helps us out and with us having a Captain, we are now able to have a squad of Six on a mission and we improve our medical facilities and our soldiers can heal faster.

We trade 4 Arc Throwers for 4 Engineers to Brazil and our latest research allows us to build a Foundry and a Phoenix Cannon.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:05 PM   #63
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
Officer Training School helps us out and with us having a Captain, we are now able to have a squad of Six on a mission and we improve our medical facilities and our soldiers can heal faster.

We trade 4 Arc Throwers for 4 Engineers to Brazil and our latest research allows us to build a Foundry and a Phoenix Cannon.

As captain, you're welcome.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:22 PM   #64
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:

Quote:
Alright smartasses, I updated the mission....

It's what happens when one takes Ambien to help sleep and starts writing. I ended up crawling into bed, not finishing and leaving my lights on.

That is just hilarious!
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:46 PM   #65
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

We want More of the illustrious Palmer... Luckily we were able to rebuild him. we made him better! and just as snarky!
Old 11-09-2012, 12:00 AM   #66
RendeR
Coordinator

Damnit man, boost my panic score or something =)
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:58 PM   #67
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Updated Operator Roster

Operator Mission Kills
Cpt. Shane Sexton 8 11
Lt. Ren Snow 6 9
Lt. Duane Kelly 5 9
Sq. Ardent Enthusiast 3 1
Cpl. Hoda Canaan 2 6
Sq. Ches O'Peake 1 1
Sgt. Eduardo Soto 0 0
Rk. Crimson Fox 0 0
Rk. Jerome Alstott 0 0
Rk. Benton Gale 0 0
Rk. Slag Rooney II 0 0
Rk. Coffee Warlord II 0 0
Rk. Da Law II 0 0

Memorial

Lt. Roberto Lopez 9 16
Sgt. Deacon Palmer 5 11
Cpl. Mar Mel 4 5
Cpl. Coffee Warlord 4 1
Sq. Da Law 3 1
Rk. Slag Rooney 2 0
Old 11-09-2012, 03:00 PM   #68
MacroGuru
Coordinator

The Satellite Uplink is complete. Argentina is asking for a satellite and we send it up for them. It nets us a quick $200 and then an additional $70 month.

I order another Power Generator and satellite to be built. We also build 1 interceptor in Africa and Asia and build 2 in South America.

We also start on a Sectoid Autopsy.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:03 PM   #69
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Sterling Silvers is waiting on the sidelines, hoping to make it into this game

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:09 PM   #70
MacroGuru
Coordinator

I order an Access Lift to the third level to begin, so I can get to the thermal steam vents for additional power.

Sectoid Autopsy is complete and I now order Precision Laser research.

The satellite is ready for launch over China.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:35 PM   #71
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Mission 13
Commanders Log 2015.05.21

The alarms sound again for alien abduction alerts, this time we have choices to help out in:

City / Country Panic
Difficulty Rewards
Calgary, Canada 3 Very Difficult 4 Scientists
Melbourne, Australia 4 Very Difficult $200
Praetoria, South Africa 5 Very Difficult Lt. Support

Looking at how things are we obviously select Praetoria and send the following squad out:

Cpl. Hoda Canaan (Assault)
Cpt. Shane Sexton (Sniper)
Lt. Duane Kelly (Sniper)
Sgt. Eduardo Soto (Assault)
Sq. Ardent Enthusiat (Support)
Rk. Fox McCloud

We land down at the edge of a street. There are abandoned cars and delivery trucks everywhere. We slowly move up, sending 2 to the right side, 2 to the middle and 2 to the left side. The middle contain the Snipers so they can cover both the left and right. We move up in a V type formation.

We have contact with 2 Floaters on the left. They scramble, as they do Sexton misses on his over watch chance. Canaan is planted behind a large SUV and she moves to the right and drops a floater.

As we move, there is now contact with 3 Sectoids in the middle of the street and they scramble. That leaves 4 aliens to deal with.

We move to position properly and Soto misses on a chance to drop a Sectoid. The Sectoid fires back missing Soto. A couple of the aliens move and Sexton drops the Floater on over watch. He then follows that up with a head shot on one of the Sectoids.

The dying scream of the Floater called in 4 more on the map. Thanks to Sexton's skilled shooting we only have 6 aliens to deal with.

Kelly takes aim with his rifle and misses a head shot on one of the floaters. Soto takes down a floater while AE moves and finally drops a floater.

A Sectoid takes aim and hits Soto while a Floater drops quickly behind Sexton trying a rear flanking maneuver while the other Floater lays down covering fire on Canaan.

Kelly ups an aims and misses. Soto drops back to a spot with solid cover and takes out the Floater trying to flank Sexton. AE hits and wounds the Floater providing covering fire. The floater is forced to duck and stop shooting, allowing for Canaan to pop out and drop it.

2 more Floaters come to the scene. AE hits and wounds one of the floaters while Fox finishes it off. Kelly catches a Sectoid trying to scramble and hide and manages to drop him on the fly.

Soto misses and Sexton moves and misses, leaving AE exposed. The Floater turns and shreds AE with the plasma rifle. AE flys back into a bus stop bench and lays very still. Soto and Fox both panic trying to flee.

Sexton turns and wings the Floater with a pistol, Canaan misses. The Floater tries to take out a fleeing Fox, missing. Fox stops and returns fire causing the Floater to dodge right into Sextons path. Sexton finishes the Floater.

Squad cleanup is complete.

10 Aliens killed
1 Operator killed

Not a bad mission considering we had to take 10 on. We do recover:
3 Sectoids
7 Floaters
20 Weapon Frags

Fox is promoted to Squaddie Heavy.

Panic increased across Asia
Panic increased in Canada
Panic decreased in Africa

We also receive Lt. Sterling Silvers (Support) due to our effort.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:15 PM   #72
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I would like an new Deacon Palmer added as well please.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:48 PM   #73
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
I would like an new Deacon Palmer added as well please.

Alright, I will get you added to the updated roster asap.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:15 PM   #74
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Mission 14
Commanders Log 2015.05.26

We receive a call from the council. They want us to extract a UN VIP from a roadway attack that happened in Cologne, Germany. They are willing to pay $129 and a Lt. Sniper...plus it will help reduce panic in the area.

We accept and I send out:

Sq. Fox McCloud (Heavy)
Lt. Sterling Silvers (Support)
Cpl. Hoda Canaan (Assault)
Lt. Ren Snow (Heavy)
Rk. Jerome Alstott

We touchdown at a freeway interchange that has collapsed in the middle. We start moving like we did last mission, 2 left, 2 middle (Sniper and Heavy) and 2 right. We have contact with 2 Thin Men real quick.

Alstott fires and misses in his move as he was the first one to spot them. The Thin Men scramble and Canaan manages to take one out on over watch.

We continue to move up, and start to come to the edge, where the collapse is. It looks like the supports just fell out from underneath it. There are wrecked vehicles an collapsed roadways for us to get down. We contact 2 more Thin Men that are in the lower area. We also have a visual and audio contact with the VIP. Silvers takes a shot and misses. We have set a perimeter up around the VIP and send Alstott down to recover the VIP.

A Thin Man steps out to stop Alstott and he is shredded by everyone in the perimeter action. We then initiate an over watch mode as Alstott and the VIP move towards our level.

We are notified by command that there are aliens on their way and a Thin Man is dropped behind us. Silvers turns and misses but Sexton doesn't. The Thin Man has his chest tore open.

Alstott makes a run to get to a spot to help the squad as the VIP is handed off to Ren. A Thin Man takes a shot missing Alstott and he gets to his spot unharmed.

Fox moves and drops down behind the Thin Man that Alsott was trying to get position on and lets the LMG rip, point blank. Fox just smiles as he pumps the alien full of lead and is covered with it's entrails.

Another Thin Man steps out to stop the squad and they tear him apart on over watch. There is a Thin Man moving across the side of the collapsed road and we have no one that can get a proper shot. Ren sets up with the Rocket Launcher and takes him out. That alien will not be troubling us.

Another Thin Man is dropped behind us and he takes movement, poisoning Fox. Sexton lines him up in the crosshairs and drops him. Sexton is all about defense here.

Another Thin Man is dropped into the middle of the group forcing Sexton to take him out. There are two more Thin Men dropped into the back, by the LZ. Silvers moves up and takes one of them out.

The other Thin Man moves and takes shot at Alstott. Alstott is hit, but is able to return fire taking out the Thin Man.

The VIP is slowly moving up to the LZ and once the last Thin Man drops, he makes a mad dash for the Skyranger and we book it out of there.

10 Aliens Killed
0 Operators Lost

Canaan is promoted to Sgt.
Alstott is promoted to Squaddie Heavy.

Alstott and McCloud will be out for 6 days. We did manage to recover:

10 Thin Men
18 Weapon Frags

The access lift was complete and I order a Foundry built as well as excavation to happen over a Steam Vent.

We receive from the UN, Lt. Deacon Palmer II (Sniper)

Last edited by MacroGuru : 11-12-2012 at 09:22 PM.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:17 PM   #75
MacroGuru
Coordinator

May Council Report

We lose Australia, Japan and Canada from the X-Com project, placing the Doom Meter to 4/8 and picking up a D Grade.

We do pick up $526, 1 Scientist and 1 Engineer

Panic Levels are:

US 2
Mexico 2
Argentina 1
Brazil 3
UK 3
Russia 3
Germany 2
China 3
India 4
Egypt 3
South Africa 2
Nigeria 2
Old 11-12-2012, 09:19 PM   #76
MacroGuru
Coordinator

We have managed to finish a satellite and launch it over Russia. We also have 2 interceptors built and delivered to Europe.

The Foundry is complete and we immediately begin work on a Heavy Weapons Platform and a SCOPE upgrade.

We also finish another Satellite. However, we need to build another uplink center in order to launch it.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:33 PM   #77
BYU 14
Coordinator

Nice, the Foundry should pay immediate dividends.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:43 PM   #78
MacroGuru
Coordinator

We finish our Precision Laser research which yields us the ability to make a Scatter Shot and a Laser Sniper Rifle.

Mission 15
Commanders Log 2015.06.10

It's been a quiet two weeks with the aliens, but then they hit and I am stuck trying to make a decision.

City / Country Panic
Difficulty Rewards
Los Angeles, USA
2 Very Difficult 4 Engineers
Hamburg, Germany
2 Very Difficult 4 Scientists
Port Said, Egypt
3 Very Difficult Lt. Support

Looking at the choices and needs, which is quite honestly, additional Scientists to speed up research, I send the squad to Hamburg.

Sq. Fox McCloud (Heavy)
Sq. Jerome Alstott (Heavy)
Lt. Ren Snow (Heavy)
Rk. Benton Gale

We land near a road construction site and begin our 2 left, 2 right, 2 middle movement when we come into contact with 2 eye looking things that the good doctor calls Drones, and then a big ass spinning silver disc which I have no idea to call it.

Ren moves up and shoots, hitting the big disc. Sexton takes a shot hitting one of the Drones and Gale takes out the wounded drone.

The big ass disc converts into a robot and flings a grenade and wounds Sexton and Gale who manage to shake it off while someone in the group cracks a joke about how this reminds them of the movie Phantasm..

3 Floaters come moving in on the left which causes Alstott to send a rocket their way and destroys two of them. Gale manages to shoot the other drone and Silvers comes in with clean up taking out the drone.

Ren rips a rocket towards the robotic disc thing and blows up a delivery truck and massively wounding the disc robot, causing it to convert back to spinning disc. Sexton drops back to hide behind a back hoe and snaps off a shot at the wobbling disc. He hits, and the disc crashes to the earth, not moving.

The lone Floater retreats while Silvers moves to Sexton and heals him up. 2 more Floaters decide to make an appearance. Ren shoots at one and misses and it returns fire hitting Ren.

Gale and Alstott both miss a Floater while Fox comes in and drops it. Ren wounds the Floater causing it to retreat. Silvers moves over and heals Gale while the team slowly moves up. When we do, we have contact with 2 Mutons, this is not looking good.

Alstott misses a Muton and he draws both of their attention and they launch a plasma barrage and forces the life out of his body. We are down an op!

Ren hits a Floater that has returned while Gale misses a Muton. Sexton manages to hit the Muton while he was on over watch.

One Muton moves and fires at Ren missing. While Ren is distracted the other flanks him and shreds him, Ren drops, spilling his life essence all over the ground, the wall and the cement drain he was hiding behind.

This second death causes Sexton, Fox and Gale to panic. They all fire randomly and run. A Floater tries to drop behind the squad but Silvers was ready for it in the back and takes it out.

Muton misses Gale and Sexton wakes up enough to hit one of the Mutons. Fox is still trying to come out of his panic mood and pulls the rocket launcher off, trying to send it to one of the Mutons and hoping to catch them both with the blast. There is report of a misfire and he only takes one of them out, and it wasn't the one he was aiming for.

The Muton attempts to hit Gale and misses while a Floater hits him. Sexton takes out the Floater. Fox and Silvers both try to hit the Muton and miss horribly, leaving it the chance to take another shot. This time its aim is true and he kills Sexton. We are down 2 Veteran Ops now, this mission is going to hell real quick.

Fox panics again and rips a shot off towards the Muton and manages to hit it. Gale spins around and is determined and drops the Muton with a wonderful shot in the head.

10 Aliens Killed
3 Operators Lost

I wouldn't call this mission a success. We completed it, but at what loss? We did recover some hardware though:

Cyberdisc wreck
5 Floaters
2 Muton
2 Drones
8 Elerium
16 Alien Alloys
17 Weapon Frags

Gale was promoted to Squaddie Assault
Fox was promoted to Cpl.

Gale will be out for 8 days due to his injury.

Egypt's panic level jumped to a 5 while the rest of Africa and North America increased as well. Germany's panic level reduced by 1.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:45 PM   #79
MacroGuru
Coordinator

We immediately move our research to the Cyberdisc and perform an autopsy on it and start development on a thermal generator over a steam vent.

We build 2 Laser Sniper Rifles and 2 Scatter Shot Laser Rifles.

The Cyberdisc Autopsy results in a UFO Tracking boost and we turn to focus on the Drone.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:02 PM   #80
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Mission 16
Commanders Log 2015.06.13

The aliens are making us pay for their small break. This time they send a UFO over Argentina. We pick it up and scramble one of the interceptors. I order the use of the special aim tracking computer and it helps us target and take out the UFO as it crashes in a remote part of Argentina.

I order the Skyranger out and have the following team loaded in it:

Sgt. Hoda Canaan (Assault)
Lt. Duane Kelly (Sniper)
Cpl. Fox McCloud (Heavy)
Lt. Deacon Palmer II (Sniper)
Sq. Eduardo Soto (Assault)

We slowly move towards where we think the UFO is at and come into contact with 2 Sectoids. Canaan and Soto both miss a Sectoid but Silvers is able to take one down. It's partner rips a shot back at Silvers hitting him. Silvers returns fire and takes him out and then proceeds to heal himself.

We continue to move and we then have contact with 2 Mutons that were attempting to flank us. Canaan misses a Muton.

One of the Muton just unloads on Canaan taking her down. Fox aims and hits both of them with a rocket. Soto is able to drop one of them with a well placed shot.

Kelly moves and shoots with his pistol hitting the Muton. The Muton moves and shoots at Soto and misses. Soto returns fire missing as does Kelly with his Sniper rifle.

The poor shooting doesn't bode well as Silvers is critically wounded and since he is our only support guy, chances are, he will bleed out before we are done.

Soto panics due to Silvers injury. Fox is pissed and runs and lobs a grenade hitting the Muton. It is still standing, this is one tough SOB. The Muton rips a shot back at Fox missing. Fox returns fire but Soto is done being a whiny boob and drops the Muton.

As we get near the UFO we spot one of the Outsiders and it manages to squeeze a shot off at Soto, missing. This thing got our attention quick. Soto returns fire missing but Kelly finally decides he can shoot and hits the thing with a head shot as Vahlen manages to yell at us again.

5 Aliens Killed
2 Operators Lost

Another completed mission with success but I am burying 2 more operators. The aliens are getting tougher.

The UFO was a typical score.

2 Sectoids
2 Mutons
25 Elerium
49 Alien Alloys
UFO Power Source
2 UFO Flight Computers

Soto was promoted to Lt.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:00 AM   #81
RendeR
Coordinator

I am saddened that I have only 1 life to give for my planet....wait...Fuck that, Load up Ren Snow II, Vengeance Mode.

Young Ren II hugs his 30 or more clone-like siblings goodbye, turns to the sky and shakes his fist "You shall be avenged Father!"
Old 11-16-2012, 10:39 AM   #82
Grover
Pro Starter

You can resurrect Sexton. I am very said that the Captain has passed.

Old 11-18-2012, 12:03 PM   #83
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
I am saddened that I have only 1 life to give for my planet....wait...Fuck that, Load up Ren Snow II, Vengeance Mode.

Young Ren II hugs his 30 or more clone-like siblings goodbye, turns to the sky and shakes his fist "You shall be avenged Father!"

i blame myself....

(actually I just realized I was in. Great stuff! )
Old 11-19-2012, 03:59 PM   #84
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Dang. This was probably the best Sterling Silvers run in the current X-Com dynasties, too

SI

Old 11-20-2012, 07:10 AM   #85
MacroGuru
Coordinator

The avenging will continue tonight. I have had my sister in town and I finally had my kids this weekend.

Tonight when I get back from the girlfriends, it will be game on!
Old 11-20-2012, 10:19 AM   #86
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
The avenging will continue tonight. I have had my sister in town and I finally had my kids this weekend.

Tonight when I get back from the girlfriends, it will be game on!

Happy to hear you dispatched the spooky aliens and can now get back to business
Old 11-26-2012, 07:02 AM   #87
MacroGuru
Coordinator

I don't have the heart to post the next two missions up as they are the end of the X-Com Project for this Dynasty.

We basically had aliens terrorizing Bangalore and we had to go in and stop them. It was at a point of damn near impossible for me to win...It was 2 Cyberdiscs with their drones, 2 Floaters, 8 Chryssalids and 2 Mutons.

We fought valiantly, taking out 5 of the Chryssalids, 1 of the Cyberdisc drone combos and the Floaters, but the 2nd disc and Mutons hit us hard and caused panic in the ranks and the minute that happened was our doom. We lost 6 of our top operatives in this mission. We lost India because of this and puts our panic level in Asia up to full blown.

The second mission was an alien abduction in Germany which has seen an increase in panic was rated VD as well. We had a couple of vets and some rookies and the first contact the rookie was hit and panic shooting the other rookie and we were done. The 6 muton's that were there had a field day with us. It was over quick. All countries in Europe went to full blown panic.

When the council meeting arrived UK, Germany, China all backed out of the council bumping our doom level to 8/8 and a close down of the council.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:09 AM   #88
RendeR
Coordinator

Damn aliens.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:35 AM   #89
BYU 14
Coordinator

Grrrrr, screw those Aliens, guess I am the last hope for mankind
Old 11-26-2012, 08:01 AM   #90
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Bummer

SI

Old 11-26-2012, 08:02 AM   #91
MacroGuru
Coordinator

I might run another Interactive Dynasty for this. I enjoy it a lot. I am just frustrated with the game right now with those last 2 missions. Throw everything and the kitchen sink at me, how am I supposed to succeed, especially with that wonderful panic.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:21 PM   #92
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

aw that would have been some good reading . You should post the bad missions too.

I guess everyone should crank out their III's LIke Deacon Palmer III, Sterling Silvers III, etc