Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-15-2007, 09:43 AM   #2301
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Either way it is obvious the wolves are running Howard tribe right now.

ITC (an oz member) was under the most heat yesterday in tribal council.
Names to vote off from Helsing tribe were not the top candidates for being a wolf.

My initial point remains, either your choice was because you all are Werewolves, or you made the choices based on playing survivor and not werewolf at all.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 10:10 AM   #2302
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post

Names to vote off from Helsing tribe were not the top candidates for being a wolf.

My initial point remains, either your choice was because you all are Werewolves, or you made the choices based on playing survivor and not werewolf at all.

We're all werewolves? Geez, enough with the accusations. You got yourself into this mess by not just telling the truth in the first place. I have no clue if you're a wolf or not -- I'm more concerned that you guys are backing out of our alliance.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 10:12 AM   #2303
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:

It seems like my name was thrown around a couple times. Once by cronin, and another time by Lathum -- although, that's only if JE is telling me the truth (which you haven't answered for me). I am not a top candidate for being a wolf.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:14 AM   #2304
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Now what I fully expect to happen is jonathan later to come back and say "Oh sure we talked about how various people were looking at ITC but I never "technically said" that he was getting votes. geesh..

If/when he does that its pure semantics and he's still pulling strings.

It's pure semantics? Your post yesterday made it clear you knew ITC was getting votes, which is not something I told path. There's a big difference between saying that someone has votes against them and someone is being questioned. Call it semantics if you want, but there is a big difference between the two.
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 10:17 AM   #2305
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
We're all werewolves? Geez, enough with the accusations. You got yourself into this mess by not just telling the truth in the first place. I have no clue if you're a wolf or not -- I'm more concerned that you guys are backing out of our alliance.

The way I understood it not everyone was on board with your choices for who to vote off. it doesn't sound like -everyone- over there fits into the category. I guess if you don't like the heat, you shouldn't have ever entered this kitchen. I asked very reasonable questions this morning and all I have had is you try to turn it back on me, and Jonathan playing word games. You all are tip toeing around the questions that are very clear to everyone else.

As for the Helsing alliance, as far as I know, no helsing member in our tribe offered up any other helsing member names for this vote. I have a feeling that you can't say the same. My assumption right now (without speaking for Lathum or Sndvls) was that we still have a vested interest in going after the people most likely to be wolves over there (kwhit, anxiety, jonathan), and on our side too (swaggs, path). However it seems like you have chosen to prevent us from doing so.

Its pretty funny that you are talking about being afraid of breaking an alliance which you already have chosen to do.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:18 AM   #2306
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
It's pure semantics? Your post yesterday made it clear you knew ITC was getting votes, which is not something I told path. There's a big difference between saying that someone has votes against them and someone is being questioned. Call it semantics if you want, but there is a big difference between the two.

But you DID tell him that the heat was on ITC?
Old 02-15-2007, 10:19 AM   #2307
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Good grief.

See, I saw this one coming a mile away, as did Mr.W before you killed him.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:20 AM   #2308
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
It seems like my name was thrown around a couple times. Once by cronin, and another time by Lathum -- although, that's only if JE is telling me the truth (which you haven't answered for me). I am not a top candidate for being a wolf.

I'll go back and look, but off the top of my head, I don't remember Lathum saying you should be voted off. and indeed he did not submit your name as his choice. Our tribe's choices if we had won the competition would have been kwhit and anxiety.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:23 AM   #2309
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
The way I understood it not everyone was on board with your choices for who to vote off. it doesn't sound like -everyone- over there fits into the category. I guess if you don't like the heat, you shouldn't have ever entered this kitchen. I asked very reasonable questions this morning and all I have had is you try to turn it back on me, and Jonathan playing word games. You all are tip toeing around the questions that are very clear to everyone else.

As for the Helsing alliance, as far as I know, no helsing member in our tribe offered up any other helsing member names for this vote. I have a feeling that you can't say the same. My assumption right now (without speaking for Lathum or Sndvls) was that we still have a vested interest in going after the people most likely to be wolves over there (kwhit, anxiety, jonathan), and on our side too (swaggs, path). However it seems like you have chosen to prevent us from doing so.

Its pretty funny that you are talking about being afraid of breaking an alliance which you already have chosen to do.

I told you that I haven't done that. I told you that I sent in a PM naming path and Swaggs for council. I'm not the one who sent in the PM naming them. I told you that as far as I know, it was either AE or JE. I told you that I mentioned you first, and explained why. I'm not trying to play games with you -- I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:24 AM   #2310
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I'll go back and look, but off the top of my head, I don't remember Lathum saying you should be voted off. and indeed he did not submit your name as his choice. Our tribe's choices if we had won the competition would have been kwhit and anxiety.

Just double checked, the only thing Lathum said mentioning you all day was in reference to Goldeneagle's death, and is something I talked about too (the possibility if the message barkeep said means higher chance you or Gramm might be wolves than the other helsing members.) However my point with that is it would be a dangerous assumption to make, and one that we shouldn't even worry about until the known wolves are dead in howard and Lupus. Something that I'm personally sticking to, but evidentally you aren't Pass. You chose your actions and now get to live with the consequences of them.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:25 AM   #2311
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:

Thanks -- that's further proof to me that either JE or path was lying. Most likely JE -- even when he said that about Lathum, I didn't believe him (I told you you were lying, JE! )
Old 02-15-2007, 10:27 AM   #2312
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

No need to be secretive about that -- what little there is to tell, at least.

6:42 -- In replying to someone else's suggestions, I say, "why not Alan for his slip up? or cronin, for defending him? or Swaggs, the known Lupus?"

6:43 -- AE says alan and cronin is fine by him.

After that, talk kind of broke down. I'm guessing that all told we sent three submissions to Barkeep for our team, and he took the one that came last, which was either from JE or AE -- I could see either of them having done that. JE never gave his suggestions, I believe.

Maybe I am reading this quote wrong, but by this I inferred that you offered up my name for a totally bogus reason (as we have now seen). Not swaggs and path like you just said.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:29 AM   #2313
ImTheCrew
High School Varsity

je said i was being questioned = path telling tribe ITC is under heat(nothing wrong there)= alan t assuming that means votes(which is what you would think)
ImTheCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 10:29 AM   #2314
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Good grief.

See, I saw this one coming a mile away, as did Mr.W before you killed him.

Go ahead and roll your eyes, Alan. The fact is, you are the one who came on here stating that ITC had votes against him. You are the one who came on here and attacked us for said votes. You are the one who ignored me when I questioned you on it.

My question is, and always has been, where did you get that information? Was it from path saying that we put heat on ITC? Did you make the jump to assume that that meant ITC was getting votes?
Old 02-15-2007, 10:31 AM   #2315
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Maybe I am reading this quote wrong, but by this I inferred that you offered up my name for a totally bogus reason (as we have now seen). Not swaggs and path like you just said.

Yes, I admit to offering it up for discussion. And why not? I don't see the reason as being bogus at the time. If you had only said right away how you knew, I would have never mentioned it. Instead, you chose loyalty to JE over me -- a decision I'm sure you're regretting now.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:32 AM   #2316
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:

Go ahead and roll your eyes, Alan. The fact is, you are the one who came on here stating that ITC had votes against him. You are the one who came on here and attacked us for said votes. You are the one who ignored me when I questioned you on it.

My question is, and always has been, where did you get that information? Was it from path saying that we put heat on ITC? Did you make the jump to assume that that meant ITC was getting votes?

He's already said that's the case! Why are you asking that again?
Old 02-15-2007, 10:32 AM   #2317
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

There, I've said it another 4 times for you Maybe this time you can't ignore it.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:34 AM   #2318
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Yes, I admit to offering it up for discussion. And why not? I don't see the reason as being bogus at the time. If you had only said right away how you knew, I would have never mentioned it. Instead, you chose loyalty to JE over me -- a decision I'm sure you're regretting now.

Like you said, I was duped. I trusted JE when he said that he never told path -- a decision I'm regretting. Since I assumed that to be true, I figured that there was a good chance you were a wolf, and had learned the info from the wolf in New Howard. A reasonable option to consider, if you ask me.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:35 AM   #2319
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Thanks -- that's further proof to me that either JE or path was lying. Most likely JE -- even when he said that about Lathum, I didn't believe him (I told you you were lying, JE! )

Once the game ends and you can read the private thread, you'll know who's lying here. There was no reason for me to make up that thing about Lathum.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:35 AM   #2320
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Well reread your first sentence here, then go back to your last post worrying about the alliance. Those two thoughts can't live in the same space. Now assume I had felt that I didn't have to worry about you or gramm going after me, and as villagers I assumed your votes would be for Swaggs and Path, then you too can easily see why the answer was handled the way it was.

Cronin came on and told you that it wasn't a big deal, and everyone else in Helsing let it drop by not bringing it up anymore. So you choose to vote Cronin off too. Outstanding
Old 02-15-2007, 10:37 AM   #2321
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Like you said, I was duped. I trusted JE when he said that he never told path -- a decision I'm regretting. Since I assumed that to be true, I figured that there was a good chance you were a wolf, and had learned the info from the wolf in New Howard. A reasonable option to consider, if you ask me.

Well either way, I'm still sticking to my plan on who are most likely wolves. You have however proven your word is no good in this game, which likely will come back to hurt you. (probably long after the wolves eat me however)
Old 02-15-2007, 10:39 AM   #2322
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
He's already said that's the case! Why are you asking that again?

The only thing he answered was that path said I said ITC was getting heat. I want to know if he took the jump from that to assume that we were voting for ITC or if he got that information from someone else.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:39 AM   #2323
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Well reread your first sentence here, then go back to your last post worrying about the alliance. Those two thoughts can't live in the same space. Now assume I had felt that I didn't have to worry about you or gramm going after me, and as villagers I assumed your votes would be for Swaggs and Path, then you too can easily see why the answer was handled the way it was.

Cronin came on and told you that it wasn't a big deal, and everyone else in Helsing let it drop by not bringing it up anymore. So you choose to vote Cronin off too. Outstanding

I don't know who all was online from Helsing at the time. All I know is that I was getting nothing from you, and condescension from cronin. You've seen the quote where I brought up your name -- I've been very open about that. If you equate that with choosing to vote the two of you off, despite the fact that I mentioned Swaggs in the same quote, and sent in a PM of answers naming path and swaggs as people to vote from, then that's unfortunate.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:40 AM   #2324
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
The only thing he answered was that path said I said ITC was getting heat. I want to know if he took the jump from that to assume that we were voting for ITC or if he got that information from someone else.

I think you've got bigger fish to fry at the moment.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:41 AM   #2325
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

How else is ITC getting heat? Were you all having a bbq and forgot to invite us?
Old 02-15-2007, 10:42 AM   #2326
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I don't know who all was online from Helsing at the time. All I know is that I was getting nothing from you, and condescension from cronin. You've seen the quote where I brought up your name -- I've been very open about that. If you equate that with choosing to vote the two of you off, despite the fact that I mentioned Swaggs in the same quote, and sent in a PM of answers naming path and swaggs as people to vote from, then that's unfortunate.

I think this entire thing has been unfortunate. Like I said either you are a wolf, or you were duped. Its pretty obvious that Jonathan's plan was to plant seeds of discontent among Helsing members, and he evidentally did so with you.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:43 AM   #2327
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I see path is here now, Path.. I would -love- to hear your take on jonathan's saying he didn't tell you about ITC.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:43 AM   #2328
Passacaglia
Coordinator

JE, you mentioned that you told path that people in Howard were questioning him, but now he was in the clear. If that's the case, why would path tell New Helsing simply that the heat was on ITC? Do you think path is trying to screw with his new tribe or something?
Old 02-15-2007, 10:46 AM   #2329
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
How long does the JE / Path private thread communication last?

Catching up. Lots going on. I think it lasts the whole game or until one of us is gone.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:46 AM   #2330
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
How else is ITC getting heat? Were you all having a bbq and forgot to invite us?

You are so funny, Alan. Hahahaha.

Anyway, here's my post in the Howard thread:

Quote:
Second, when path and I talked, it was late in the day. He asked if I felt safe in regards to our TC, so I gave him a brief run down of what had happened. I told him that we thought there was a wolf in Oz and that we had questioned ITC, but it looked like he was in the clear. I never indicated that ITC was still a target. In fact, I said that I had absolutely no idea who was going to be voted off.

Last edited by Jonathan Ezarik : 02-15-2007 at 10:46 AM. Reason: color
Old 02-15-2007, 10:47 AM   #2331
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Well this goes back to the original deal. Either you or path is lying, and I am curious which.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:48 AM   #2332
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
JE, you mentioned that you told path that people in Howard were questioning him, but now he was in the clear. If that's the case, why would path tell New Helsing simply that the heat was on ITC? Do you think path is trying to screw with his new tribe or something?

I have no idea.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:49 AM   #2333
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Its pretty obvious that Jonathan's plan was to plant seeds of discontent among Helsing members, and he evidentally did so with you.

Now is my turn to roll my eyes.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:50 AM   #2334
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I have no idea.

Then why should I believe it? When I called BS on your claim about Lathum, you asked me why you would lie, and I told you why -- to get me to vote with you guys for ITC. But if we can't come up with a motivation for path, and believe me I'm looking, how can we really act based on that?
Old 02-15-2007, 10:51 AM   #2335
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Im out sick today, so I'll be around, intermittedly.

Anoither word game? I suck at word games. Give us another writing assignment or another chance to show off my amazing rock throwing skills or more votes at specific times and what. Not another "find words" game. Ick.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 10:52 AM   #2336
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Then why should I believe it? When I called BS on your claim about Lathum, you asked me why you would lie, and I told you why -- to get me to vote with you guys for ITC. But if we can't come up with a motivation for path, and believe me I'm looking, how can we really act based on that?

Is it completely out of the realm of possibility that path misread what I posted? Or that Alan misread what path posted?
Old 02-15-2007, 10:55 AM   #2337
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
Im out sick today, so I'll be around, intermittedly.

Anoither word game? I suck at word games. Give us another writing assignment or another chance to show off my amazing rock throwing skills or more votes at specific times and what. Not another "find words" game. Ick.

-Anxiety

At the rate we're going, I'm not sure how much effort we'll want to put in this challenge, anyway.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:55 AM   #2338
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Is it completely out of the realm of possibility that path misread what I posted? Or that Alan misread what path posted?

Old 02-15-2007, 10:56 AM   #2339
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:

The first one is possible -- we'll see what path has to say once he catches up. The second is not -- you've seen what path posted!!!!
Old 02-15-2007, 10:57 AM   #2340
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

Old 02-15-2007, 10:59 AM   #2341
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
I see path is here now, Path.. I would -love- to hear your take on jonathan's saying he didn't tell you about ITC.

It's very simple. I stand by what Cronin quoted in #2240. Period.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:59 AM   #2342
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I'm simply saying its hard for me to say I misread what Path wrote, if its quoted right there for everyone to see it.

Misinterpreted maybe, but if that was the case, path didn't say anything to that effect in this thread or Helsing thread. And when I pointed out that i slipped up and revealed the info from you, he said ok he sent you a note that I was referring to what you wrote.

So since you deny all of that, its a break of communication between you and path point blank. Either he staged this or you did. Not really any wiggle room here.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:01 AM   #2343
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
The second is not -- you've seen what path posted!!!!

I guess I take the phrase "being under heat" a different way. Someone can be grilled (questioned) while not being a vote target. I don't automatically make that jump. Apparently, others do.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:02 AM   #2344
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:

I'm simply saying its hard for me to say I misread what Path wrote, if its quoted right there for everyone to see it.

Misinterpreted maybe, but if that was the case, path didn't say anything to that effect in this thread or Helsing thread. And when I pointed out that i slipped up and revealed the info from you, he said ok he sent you a note that I was referring to what you wrote.

So since you deny all of that, its a break of communication between you and path point blank. Either he staged this or you did. Not really any wiggle room here.

The fact that you told me Lathum wanted to vote for me points the arrow toward you being the one lying, JE. I don't see what path would have to gain from making that up.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:03 AM   #2345
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I guess I take the phrase "being under heat" a different way. Someone can be grilled (questioned) while not being a vote target. I don't automatically make that jump. Apparently, others do.

The clear difference is that path said that ITC "is" under heat, and now you're telling us you said that he "was" under heat.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:04 AM   #2346
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Just like telling Passacaglia that his name was mentioned for being voted for when it never was by Lathum to be voted out of the tribe?
Old 02-15-2007, 11:06 AM   #2347
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
The fact that you told me Lathum wanted to vote for me points the arrow toward you being the one lying, JE. I don't see what path would have to gain from making that up.

Umm, I didn't claim that path made it up. I wasn't lying. Path wasn't lying. Someone else is lying.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:07 AM   #2348
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:

Umm, I didn't claim that path made it up. I wasn't lying. Path wasn't lying. Someone else is lying.

Assuming that you weren't lying -- how do you know path wasn't lying?
Old 02-15-2007, 11:09 AM   #2349
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:

Sorry if I put words in your mouth. I just figured it would be easier for me to believe that path is lying, than that everyone in New Helsing is lying. I've been more than forthright to them with everything I've done, so I can't imagine that all of them would agree to hide it from me -- it's not like the mere mention of my name would send me in some kind of rage.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:10 AM   #2350
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Just like telling Passacaglia that his name was mentioned for being voted for when it never was by Lathum to be voted out of the tribe?

So Lathum wasn't suspicious of Pass yesterday at all? His name wasn't even dropped in the list of whom to select?