Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Front Office Football Multiplayer > FOF MP Commish Resources
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-07-2009, 07:09 AM   #1
Ragin Cajun
n00b

New commish

Hey guys. The league I'm running had our founder/original commish depart in mid season of year three. I've volunteered to step up to keep things going but I haven't much experience with FOF and none as a commish with the FOF platform so I'm really lost at this point..I hope you can help because I'm

Anyway, first problem. I have the league password however I only have the league set up as a participant. How do I access the commissioner mode for this league? I choose commissioner from the load screen but it says there is no multiplayer game saved/setup. Thanks on this one. (I figure one problem at a time while I catch up on my reading here.)

Ragin Cajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:02 AM   #2
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragin Cajun View Post
Hey guys. The league I'm running had our founder/original commish depart in mid season of year three. I've volunteered to step up to keep things going but I haven't much experience with FOF and none as a commish with the FOF platform so I'm really lost at this point..I hope you can help because I'm

Anyway, first problem. I have the league password however I only have the league set up as a participant. How do I access the commissioner mode for this league? I choose commissioner from the load screen but it says there is no multiplayer game saved/setup. Thanks on this one. (I figure one problem at a time while I catch up on my reading here.)

Give this thread a look. It should be able to get you started. If you run into problems, feel free to ask.

How to fill in for a commish (what do I need?) - Front Office Football Central

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:02 AM   #3
Ragin Cajun
n00b

Wow..that's almost Greek Alan..lol.

OK. Got the league created and appears it's intact. I can see the teams and the passwords for each team (although I don't see how to edit those for when you get new owners). I see the .fmk file in there as well.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:00 PM   #4
sovereignstar
Pro Starter

Passwords can't be changed.
sovereignstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 12:31 PM   #5
Ragin Cajun
n00b

oh man, that commish PW will be hard to remember. Luck it doesn't appear I have to input it every time..lol.

That's kind of rough if you replace owners isn't it? Most MP games I play have editable passwords for when owners change.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:11 PM   #6
brandocamandoSM
n00b

once your league is setup you never have to input that password again. My suggestion is copy all the passwords to the clipboard, button at the bottom and paste into a word doc and save all them for future reference.
brandocamandoSM is offline   Reply With Quote