Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-26-2018, 10:39 PM   #1
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

2019 Steam Achievement Challenge

I'll put this here as a dynasty. It's really a way to try to get myself to play some of the Steam games that have just been sitting in my library (and to revisit some that have collected dust).

I'm putting together a list of the dusty games and coming up with a goal achievement level for each game. For example I have American Truck Simulator which I like but only have minimal play with. I have only earned 3 achievements so far. I'll set a goal for the number of achievements that I would like to reach by the end of 2019.

The inspiration for this is the obscene number of games that I have and have not really gotten to enjoy. I would like to at least get a taste (or better taste) of these games. I also hope that putting my time towards this will keep me away from adding to my library.

I'll post my list before the start of 2019.

We'll see where this one goes.

EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 07:23 AM   #2
thehitcat
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
The inspiration for this is the obscene number of games that I have and have not really gotten to enjoy. I would like to at least get a taste (or better taste) of these games. I also hope that putting my time towards this will keep me away from adding to my library.

I'll be watching this with extreme interest as I have many games I have in my library that I can't even tell you why I bought them anymore. I need to stop... and if you can help show the way I would be forever grateful
thehitcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 07:41 PM   #3
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehitcat View Post
I'll be watching this with extreme interest as I have many games I have in my library that I can't even tell you why I bought them anymore. I need to stop... and if you can help show the way I would be forever grateful

I feel your pain. Just going starting to prep this list I have come across some that I don't even remember getting (though they may have been from humble bundles at some point).
Old 12-27-2018, 08:07 PM   #4
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

The First List

I am going to start with a "small" list and judge my time based on this and will add to it based on how quickly I am progressing.

Current Overall Achievement Rate: 20%

3D Mini Golf
Time Played: 0:11
Achievements: 4/30
Goal: 10 - reached
Went with a complete mindless game with this one.

80 Days
Time Played: 7 hours
Achievements: 6/35
Goal: 20 - Progress: 7
This is a really fun game. Am looking forward to getting back into it while trying to pull out some more achievements. It may take a few play-throughs as some of the achievements are specific to routes you take and going for one excludes several others that time through.

AaAaAa... Total Disregard for Gravity
Time Played: 0:06
Achievements: 0/7
Goal: 1 - reached
A platformer that may drive me crazy just getting one achievement.

Absolute Drift
Time Played: 2 hours
Achievements: 4/20
Goal: 7 - reached
A relatively fun car game. Only going for 3 more as it had a habit of driving me crazy because of near misses.

ABZU
Time Played: 0:55
Achievements: 0/12
Goal: 3 - reached
I don't even remember playing this. Looks like an underwater swimming game of some sort.

Age of Wonders 3
Time Played: 2 hours
Achievements: 4/74
Goal: 20 - Progress: 14
Fun game, not sure why I didn't play it more. I think 20 may be a reachable number; I hope.

American Truck Simulator
Time Played: 3 hours
Achievements: 3/43
Goal: 20
This was a very zen like game, got swept up in Witcher 3 which took me away from this. I would love to hit at least the 20 mark here. It's very relaxing, oddly enough.

Armello
Time Played: n/a
Achievements: 0/50
Goal: 5
I have no idea when or why I have this, most likely humble bundle related. I guess 5 is a good enough target as I know nothing about it and will wait until I load it up to find out about it.

Banished
Time Played: 3 hours
Achievements: 0/35
I remember liking this, surprised I only had 3 hours and no achievements. I think 5 is a good starting target.

The Bard's Tale
Time Played: 0:09
Achievements: 0/51
Not sure why I have just 9 minutes. Hopefully it wasn't crash related. I'll aim low for 5 achievements.

Bear With Me
Achievements: 0/65
Goal: 15
No idea, but 15 seems like it would give me a good idea about the game.

Bioshock Remastered
Achievements: 0/65
I actually finished the original. Want to give the remastered version a shot. This one is the "cheating" portion of the list as I have 18 hours on the original in the play through.

Bioshock Infinite
Achievements: 0/80
Haven't played this one yet. Hoping 20 is reasonable.

Black Mesa
Time Played: 6 hours
Achievements: 2/25
Goal: 10
Have played the original Half Life several hours, well before Steam. Another one that may feel like cheating.

Borderlands
Time Played: 0:19
Achievements: 0/80
Not sure why I never got back to this one. I know I had crash issues but I thought that was with my older laptop. I will find out soon enough.

Breach & Clear
Achievements: 0/64
Never played, will see how it is. Hopefully I like it enough to get through 20.

Bunch of Heroes
Time Played: 0:21
Achievements: 1/59
This may be a fun game. I don;t remember my 21 minutes. Something tells me I was getting my Christmas 2011 achievement with that play.

The Cave
Achievements: 0/27
No idea, we'll see what it is.

Clandestine
Achievements: 0/50
Goal: 10
I thought that I saw good things about this in PC Gamer, if I recall. This may have been a humble bundle game.

Conan Exiles
Achievements: 0/25
No idea. Another bundle?

Last edited by EagleFan : 03-10-2019 at 08:51 AM.
Old 12-27-2018, 08:14 PM   #5
Radii
Head Coach

I'm intrigued, i like this idea a lot.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 08:30 PM   #6
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

yeah I did this with my FInishing February dynasty...
It's REALLY hard to keep going tho as I spent half the time blogging and felt too much pressure to blog instead of play
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 08:46 PM   #7
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I started bioshock infinite and it becomes a painful grind very quickly.

Haven't started borderlands yet. We could do this one together!
maybe get some multiplayer achievements

I started bard's tale...it's...okay
bear with me becomes boring clickfest. THe characters never shut up. And I love adventure games

armello is a strategy board game in a game of thrones like world with actual animal anthpomorphs instead of people respresenting animals.

I've played a few games so far and still don't totally know the rules except try not to die

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 12-27-2018 at 08:48 PM.
Old 12-27-2018, 10:20 PM   #8
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
yeah I did this with my FInishing February dynasty...
It's REALLY hard to keep going tho as I spent half the time blogging and felt too much pressure to blog instead of play

As you can see I started the list alphabetically. I didn't get too far and thought I better cut it off there or I would never have a chance.
Old 12-28-2018, 07:49 PM   #9
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Will be away next week for a bit so I may start this shortly (granted not yet 2019 but it will make up for the time away).
Old 12-28-2018, 10:39 PM   #10
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

3D Mini Golf

Started early with the mindless game. I had very little time with this game previously and I can see why. It offers very little entertainment. It's basic mini golf type environments but nothing fun.

I started with 4 achievements and my goal was 10.

I started out earning the Winner achievement by taking 1st place in a tournament.

I then earned a Lifeguard achievement but I don;t know what I did other than ending up in water to get it. I ended up in water before and didn't earn it so I don't know what made it different that time.

My next one was Tourist. I have no idea what that was, maybe something with the overall length of shots?

I had to throw a tournament for the next one with a Runner Up achievement.

I tried a different mode (challenge mode) next and earned Frequent Flyer Miles (no clue, maybe the next step up from tourist).

When I completed that course in challenge mode (you have to make a certain number of shots to move on to the next hole) I earned an achievement for Sea, Sand and Miniature Golf for completing that course in challenge mode.

I have reached my goal of 10 achievements for this game.

I am going to uninstall it and move on. There are a couple more low hanging fruits (possibly) that I could get but maybe after I get through the list.

Summary/Review
Don't bother getting this game unless you really like miniature golf. Even then you will be frustrated by the lack of precise control. Trying to aim each shot is a pain as the slightest touch of the right stick would move the aiming arrow too far when trying to line up a precision shot to get through an obstacle.

Rating: 1/10

Before
Time Played: 0:11
Achievements: 4/30

After
Time Played: 1:40
Achievements: 10/30
Old 12-28-2018, 10:43 PM   #12
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Re-installing 80 Days for my next game attempt. I'll start this one tomorrow if I have time later in the evening.

Have to take the puppy to the vet in the morning (still has a weird skin issue that is causing her to lose fur, which may be from the scratching) and then have a family thing at my mom's in the afternoon.

I have started my vacation today so I hope to have some decent gaming time over the next few days before going to Vegas on the 2nd.
Old 12-29-2018, 09:26 AM   #13
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

80 Days

For anyone that doesn't know. This game is a text based steam punk game based on the adventures of getting around the world in 80 days. You play the part of a servant to a wealthy Englishman who made a bet with another wealthy Englishman that he could get around the world in 80 days. You are the one who makes the choices on where to go and basically what to do. Each choice may have a consequence; some immediate and others may not be know for several turns.

This one will take a while. I am looking to get 14 new achievements.

I am targeting the following:
- No Banks: make the entire trip without needing to withdraw more money from a bank
- No Hotels: make the entire trip without using a hotel; this may take a few attempts
- 30 cities: visit 30 cities on the trip
- 70 days: complete the trip in 70 days or less
- 60 days: complete the trip in 60 days or less (hoping I can get this and 70 on the same run)
- As Far as the Moon: travel 239,000 miles in total (maybe the various runs through will get me there)

There are several others which are all story related. I'll have to see what characters I encounter along the way to see if I can achieve them as I go.
Old 12-29-2018, 09:57 AM   #14
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

1st Attempt

Day 1
- Pack and embark to Paris via train
- Discovered a few new routs via conversations during the trip
- Arrived in Paris on Day 2

Day 2
- I explored the city and an airship exposition, filled with memories of the airship raids on London but pressing on
- I go to the market and pick up European carriage lists, some seasick pills and a bottle of wine. Also bought another suitcase to store everything in.
- I negotiate a departure tomorrow morning to Nice; we can bring up to 5 bags and it is the best option for leaving.

Day 3
- We slept outside overnight; I had to usher away a street urchin
- Early morning departure via train to Nice.
- I conversed during the ride and discovered more routes to explore and found some useful information about some of the cities we may visit.
- Found out that Nice is known for a den of thieves, could be dangerous or profitable
- Arrived at 9 PM
- Found a car that will depart tomorrow afternoon for Venice.
- We settle in outside for the night

Day 4
- I explore a little but have limited success
- I go to the market and sell a couple bottles of wine that we had brought to give us more funds
- We head off to Venice in a bumpy ride and we arrive at 10 PM.
Old 12-29-2018, 09:46 PM   #15
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Day 5
- Another night outside (that achievement will be mine); but the master is getting rather upset with me for some reason.
- Stopped at the market and picked up a Carnivale mask for 54; if we get to Bucharest we can sell it for 4100.
- We get a car ride to Budapest.

Day 6
- We arrive in Budapest early in the day.
- I pick up a bottle of Absynthe at the market, it could be worth quite a bit in Odessa.
- I explore and discover another route which may help us get to Bucharest.
- We settle in for another evening outside.

Day 7
- We take the Orient Express to Thessaloniki
- I converse mid journey with others on the train and learn of several routes which may help us along the way.

Day 8
- We arrive at Thessoloniki and immediately get a carriage ride to Bucharest.
- It is a long drive that takes us almost until the end of Day 9.
- The master is getting rather sickly looking, not sure how he can survive without a hotel stay.

Day 10
- I caved in and we stayed at a hotel, he is still not doing well.
- While exploring I found a dusty warehouse; within he warehouse a very cold, yet attractive, dark haired woman. She gave me an artifact which could help gain speed if travelling by balloon at any point in our journeys. Throw it into the flame she said. Not sure if I should trust her, it may very well just ignite the entire balloon sending us crashing to our untimely demise.
- I go to the market and sell the mask for 4100, that will help our funds.
- I negotiate a trip to Odessa to leave tomorrow (instead of in two days).
- With the master still in bad shape we settle down for the evening in a hotel.

Day 11
- The master is doing a bit better
- We head via freight train to Odessa

Day 12
- We pull into Odessa early in the morning.
- I immediately go to the market and sell the Absinthe for a handsome profit.
- We explore and drink with a group of locals; one tells us of a route that his brother can use to get us to a better location tomorrow; we will look into it.
- We settle down in a hotel for the evening.
Old 12-30-2018, 12:53 PM   #16
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Day 13
- We hop an early freight train to Moscow, will be a multiple day journey.

Day 15
- We arrive mid afternoon with no options for leaving today.
- I negotiate a trip that start in 3 days and will take us several days but will end up on the coast, where we can work on jumping to the next continent.
- While exploring it seems my French heritage was not appreciated in this country; I planned the trip all the way through the country after that so we can get on a train and get out of here.
- We spend the night in a hotel.
Old 12-30-2018, 02:40 PM   #17
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Day 16
- We wake a little more rested.
- I negotiate getting on a train leaving tomorrow for Vladivostok.
- With my issues with Moscow the master did not allow me to explore today.
- We eventually settled in for tomorrow's journey.

Day 17
- We begin to board and there is a frenzy on the platform as convicts in prison cars began causing a stir; it was then I noticed many offering extra money to the workers for "security"; I decided to do the same, better than risking another fracas in Moscow, I just need to get away from these Russians
- The money also got us a nicer cabin, so that is a plus.

On the Train
- Learned several new roues
- Learned that our destination was a bad idea and will take us further out of our way.
- Danced away with a married woman, to the consternation of her husband
- Encountered a young couple that seem to be in a Romeo and Juliet situation
- Almost accidentally let a prisoner escape.
- Decided to get off the train early, to reroute ourselves into China.
Old 01-02-2019, 09:03 PM   #18
Critch
lolzcat

Following along.

Inspired by your thread, I've made a New Years resolution to stop playing Candy Crush and Marvel Puzzle Quest and instead finish the 30 books I bought on Kindle in 2018. I'm bad for reading "What are you reading?" threads, thinking "oooh, that sounds good" and single-click buying it on Amazon.
Critch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 10:39 PM   #19
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I tried 80 Days again. Wow so fun. I think the first time I wasn't in the mood to read. Def my type of game.

I got 3 achievements...and left the master before we finished.

Got The World's Fair - for seeing it in paris...oh such a time waster i am
Aboard the Kahwoka Othunwe - for traveling the northern wastes on it
Love in the Ice - Reunite old love in the frozen north...that's right fogg....beat it! you're cramping my style!

i couldn't get the summary tho It just wouldn't load.

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 01-02-2019 at 10:59 PM.
Old 01-03-2019, 12:47 AM   #20
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

Honestly, you should spend at least two months of the year playing Banished. It's quite good. Looking forward to seeing how long you stick with this otherwhise though.
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 07:27 PM   #21
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Armello is a furry Game of thrones board game game. It's obv being game of thrones but instead of just having houses representing animals...they ARE animals...well anthopomorphic animals. You explore the board and attack and stuff. I still really don't have the hang of it
Old 01-06-2019, 05:52 PM   #22
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

We're back home from the mini-vacation. I may start back up tonight after the game.
Old 01-06-2019, 09:36 PM   #23
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
I tried 80 Days again. Wow so fun. I think the first time I wasn't in the mood to read. Def my type of game.

I got 3 achievements...and left the master before we finished.

Got The World's Fair - for seeing it in paris...oh such a time waster i am
Aboard the Kahwoka Othunwe - for traveling the northern wastes on it
Love in the Ice - Reunite old love in the frozen north...that's right fogg....beat it! you're cramping my style!

i couldn't get the summary tho It just wouldn't load.

Second time through...

Completed Trip
No Banks - Did it without using banks. I played the econ game and bought and sold and went to the right cities to sell...that cost me in time a lot!
20 cities - went to more than 20 cities
80 Days - took 80 days or less (74!)

got hijacked by pirates...and later killed those pirates myself! Hoorah!
Old 01-06-2019, 09:37 PM   #24
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Old 01-06-2019, 09:37 PM   #25
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

oh yeah i had to sell EVERYTHING for the last leg....had an hour to do it...and this game is ruthless with its timetable
Old 01-06-2019, 10:44 PM   #26
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

My continuation will be tomorrow. The puppy just chewed up another pair of headphones, not very happy at the moment. I set them down for a moment to get my jeans out of the dryer, which was just feet away, and when I came back she had already jumped up and chewed away.
Old 01-07-2019, 01:49 AM   #27
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

so your excuse is the dog ate your homework...got it
Old 01-07-2019, 05:43 PM   #28
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
so your excuse is the dog ate your homework...got it

yep
Old 01-07-2019, 06:39 PM   #29
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Day 27
- After 10 days on the train we got off at Karmiskaya with the intention of heading into China
- Fogg (the master) is looking healthy enough as I attended to him enough to keep him going during the trip and found a few more routes through conversations
- We settle in for the evening but I sneak out and discover a new oversea route which may help us in the future portions of the trip

Day 28
- We board a train for Beijing

The Train Ride
- I learn little on the train
- The journey takes 2 full days

Day 30
- I attend an automated performance as the guest of an opium dealer (who seemed to be under the impression that we were the same); at this I come across a discarded mask from one of the automats, the person working on it believed I ruined it for some reason. I slipped it into my pocket, it may be valuable somewhere.
- I messed up and we will be boarding a shop for Vladistok in the morning.
- We settle in for the evening

The journey
- I find important route information out of Vladistok.
- We arrive in the morning of day 33.

Day 33
- We sell off a couple items to get down to 2 suitcases
- I stumbled into the wrong part of town and we ended up getting arrested and put in jail for 4 days, that is going to hurt the time table

Day 37
- We negotiate a steep price to get on a boat for Yokohama today to get out of this town

The Trip
- We arrived on the evening of day 40; we are halfway through the 80 days but not halfway around the world, this may not be going well.

Day 40
- I sell off some items to gain some funds; there is an airship to Honolulu tomorrow morning, we plan for that.
- We settle in for the evening and I attend to Fogg as he is not in the greatest of health

Day 41
- We leave early for Honolulu

The Trip
- After we depart we find that this is an experimental ship; we seem to be guinea pigs; a little unsettling
- Midway through the trip we encountered terrible trouble; the artificer was murdered, and the murder weapon was mine
- During the investigation all signs point to us; Fogg declared that we would solve the case or we could be arrested for it (WTF?!?!)
- I investigate but find very little; in the end I present a wild rambling about an elaborate suicide; everyone stares blankly but the captain let us go free without enough evidence
- We arrive in Honolulu on the morning of day 47
Old 01-07-2019, 09:10 PM   #30
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Day 47
- I find that I can sell the mask that I picked up for 6100; that will help a LOT.
- I negotiate a banana boat ride to San Francisco to leave today; we embark

The Trip
- I converse with the captain and find routes that will get us all the way across the United States and partway across the Atlantic.
- We arrive on the morning of Day 51

Day 51
- I make a profitable sale and pick up a few things from the market that we can sell along the way.
- We settle in for the evening with nothing leaving from here today that will help us.

Day 52
- I negotiate a trek to Chicago to start today
- We board the train and head towards Chicago

The Trip
- The train was stopped and robbed by Jesse James
- When he turned his attention to Fogg I hit him, with him dazed I threw him from the train to the ground; soldiers arrived and took him away
- We arrive at Chicago on the evening of day 57

Day 57
- We spend the evening on the street with out funds getting low, tomorrow I will try to sell some items.

Day 58
- I sell some items to gain some cash to help us through to the next city
- We would have to wait 3 days to get a train to New York so we negotiate a train to Atlanta to leave today.

The Trip
- Nothing notable
- We arrive in Atlanta the morning of day 59

Day 59
- We plan a trek to New York via train tomorrow
- We settle in for the evening

Day 60
- We set off for New York

The Trip
- Little of note
- We arrive in New York on the morning of day 61

Day 61
- I got robbed while walking around and then when I demanded the officer do something about it I got thrown in jail for a night

Day 62
- We don't have the funds to get to London, will have to wait another day to go to the bank

Day 63
- So much for making the 70 day goal, we have to wait a week to get the funds we need to get to London
- We settle in and wait for our funds

Day 70
- We get our money and plan a departure for tomorrow to London
- We settle in for the night

Day 71
- We head off to London on an airship

The Trip
- We arrive in London on day 73
- We have completed the trip in 73 days!!!
Old 01-07-2019, 09:12 PM   #31
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Visited 18 cities
Traveled 24,287 miles

Earned 0 achievements...

Last edited by EagleFan : 01-07-2019 at 09:13 PM.
Old 01-07-2019, 09:14 PM   #32
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Will continue attempts but only give an end game summary and achievement list.

Lost 13 days in jail or waiting on the bank or could have picked up the 60 and 70 day achievements.
Old 01-09-2019, 02:05 PM   #34
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

yeah i've played through twice and only have 7. I think that's good.

I really don't want to resort to looking ahead at achievements yet. That takes the fun and surprise out of it really. BUt in some cases you really have to do specific things and/or go specific places.
Old 01-09-2019, 06:00 PM   #35
Izulde
Head Coach

80 Days I pick up about once or twice a year again. Really underrated gem IMO. Perfect for just relaxing with.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 04:17 PM   #36
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Getting old. Back issue started last night. May be a couple days to start back up.
Old 01-11-2019, 02:41 AM   #37
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Third attempt...
80 Days - Third playthru
This time taking a more southernly route. So much open space. So expensive. And I didn't buy/sell much. I TRIED to fail. But it wasn't hard to. Such winding routes and quickly ran out of money halfway thru. Also tried to let him die. Hard to do that too.
Achievements:
30 Cities - easy to do when you try
Betray a Soul - I betrayed this woman in africa and telegraphed some nuns that kidnapped me once about her "daughter" who was another automaton. THey came and took her away. This pissed off the woman and she came looking for us and shot Fogg lol.
Saved from the Noose - I saved a guy from a hanging because a mechanical lion that kidnapped me told me to.

I am up to 10 achievements in the game I think?
Probably will put it down for awhile.
Old 01-12-2019, 08:13 AM   #38
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Nearing the end of my 2nd attempt. Not looking promising, definitely not making it around the world this time. Got separated from Fogg, jailed for something different, essentially kidnapped for ransom (but Fogg stepped up, went into a tent with the famale leader, came ouf of said tent disheveled and with news that we were being released and asked that we never speak of this again).
Old 01-12-2019, 10:03 AM   #39
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

80 Days

I will be taking a break from this one for a bit. I did get the 30 cities achievement during that last play through. I will return to it later in the year to continue my quest for 20 (seeming very unrealistic now)

Summary/Review
A very entertaining game. It is pretty much an interactive choose your adventure game. It can be fun but can seem tedious if you play it too much (at least for me). It can always be fun to come back to for another attempt now and again.

Rating: 8/10

Before
Time Played: 7 hours
Achievements: 6/35

After
Time Played: 13 hours
Achievements: 7/35

Last edited by EagleFan : 01-12-2019 at 10:03 AM.
Old 01-12-2019, 11:35 PM   #40
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Have been trying the AaaaAAAA game. May take a little to get an achievement. I'll post an overall summary when I get to one. It's pretty much a cliff diving type of game so not much to really post on a try by try basis.

I jumped... I landed
I jumped... I landed... too hard... squish...
Old 01-16-2019, 08:50 PM   #42
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Definitely remembering why I barely played it before. I just want one achievement, just one and I can get the goal and not have to play this one again.
Old 01-20-2019, 01:49 PM   #43
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

More jumping, more landing, more spatting... no achieving yet...
Old 01-20-2019, 03:42 PM   #44
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

AaAaAa... Total Disregard for Gravity

I earned the 1 in a million achievement for lifetime points earned. I thought I would end up getting the 128 jump badge first but I'll take it.

Summary/Review
A base jumping game that can be very frustrating as some of my best jumps ended with me catching the edge of the next set of buildings coming into view. Bouncing off the side of a building can really ruin your jump too. The younger me may have liked the game a little more but the older me just doesn't have the patience. Not a game I would recommend. It should say a lot that I thought I spent a lot more time on this game than I did.

Rating: 2/10

Before
Time Played: 0:06
Achievements: 0/7

After
Time Played: 63 minutes
Achievements: 1/7
Old 01-20-2019, 04:49 PM   #45
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I highly recommend getting a usb console controller . It so helps for indie platformers like that
Old 01-20-2019, 08:19 PM   #46
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I highly recommend getting a usb console controller . It so helps for indie platformers like that

Have one but I saw no options to use it. It only gave me keyboard options.
Old 01-20-2019, 08:20 PM   #47
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Have been playing some Absolute Drift now. Can be fun but frustrating when I try to actually achieve anything (except what I have by accident ).
Old 01-24-2019, 09:01 PM   #48
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I managed an achievement in Absolute Drift.

Sake Bomb... I fell into the water 5 times

Hopefully other achievements can glorify my level of suck at trying to control the car. I still can't get it through my head that it is not about speed like every other car related game that I have played. Maybe once I can figure that out I'll do better.
Old 01-24-2019, 09:57 PM   #49
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Okay, I earned another. Spin Doctor, completing 5 spin zones in one of the scored tracks.

I found out that I was doing one of the hardest tracks to get achievements and need to do the more open track where you can freestyle.
Old 01-24-2019, 10:14 PM   #50
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I reached my goal with Bring the Cubic Ruckus... break 100 blocks in one of the scoring tracks.