Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-11-2005, 01:56 PM   #801
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord
Does anyone know if Schmidty is unable to access the boards during work hours? He's been the quietest of us all, just curious if the real world gets in the way.

I have been extremely busy the past couple of weeks. I'm with my 3 year old daughter all day, then my wife comes home, then I go to work at night with no internet access. That's a big reason as to why I'm not being very talkative.

The other reason is because I've learned my lesson in past games that if I talk too much, people seem to be compelled to vote for me event though I'm always a damned villager.

I'm reading all of this stuff right now, and really have no idea who is a wolf at this point. Hoopsguy looks very bad, but that could be just a series of mistakes on his part. At this point, he'd still be the guy I vote for today.

As far as me looking suspicious, I have no idea why. I've voted for the bad guys every single time in this game.
Old 08-11-2005, 02:02 PM   #802
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry296
Qwikshot had the Notebook which went to Jeff when qwikshot was lynched. Was Jeff able to pass it before he was killed by the wolves?

This could be a crucial accusation of an already suspected man...but I do believe that passing is resolved before the wolves' kill. Since he had the Crown, he must have passed it, correct?
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 02:19 PM   #803
henry296
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
This could be a crucial accusation of an already suspected man...but I do believe that passing is resolved before the wolves' kill. Since he had the Crown, he must have passed it, correct?

Hoopsguy keeps mentioning the notebook, so I want to be sure that it is still in the game. The rules can be confusing.

I am not sure who you think I am accusing, I am just trying to get information.
Old 08-11-2005, 02:22 PM   #804
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:

Jeff passed the Notebook to me - he posted that he was going to do this and that is exactly what he did. I then passed that item last night. I don't think it serves any good purpose to indicate the person who received it. While I don't think this is the most valuable item in the game (for the wolves) it does indicate what a person I believe to be a villager currently holds.

Mr. Bug, I'm not sure why you are so paranoid about me including you in a list of six people who have not posted as much. I understand suspicion around me defending digamma, but I think I've posted a great deal of material since then that has been focused on helping the villagers cause.

Again, if I'm a wolf I am one dumb, dumb wolf for putting myself out as the only person backing another wolf. I know I'm not a wolf and I'll continue to try and convince you (and everyone else) that I'm not because my death will only serve to reduce the total number of villagers.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 02:23 PM   #805
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Hoopsguy keeps mentioning the notebook, so I want to be sure that it is still in the game. The rules can be confusing.

I am not sure who you think I am accusing, I am just trying to get information.

Well, when the wolves kill someone (eg Jeff), they get the item(s) he had (if I'm reading the rules correctly). Therefore, unless Jeff passed it off, a wolf had the notebook. And since hoopsguy is claiming he passed it, if a wolf had it, he must be a wolf.

I think this is all moot because Jeff passed it before he was killed -- but I wanted to get this out there for people to discuss.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Old 08-11-2005, 02:25 PM   #806
Vince
Pro Starter

I've got some chores to do around the house, so I'll be away from the computer for a while. I'm now almost 100% certain that hoopsguy is a villager, so take from that what you will.
Old 08-11-2005, 02:28 PM   #807
Poli
FOFC Survivor

This is like a math problem. Do we have a remainder or does it carry over?
Old 08-11-2005, 02:28 PM   #808
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Mr. Bug
Hoppsguy has been way to quick to defend a wolf and then spent the rest of the time trying to figure out who to lynch.

I'm sorry for trying to figure out who to lynch - I guess it would be better if I just used a random number generator?

The only time I've mentioned Bug in the entire game is in Post #715. I would encourage anyone to re-read this post and determine if they think that was particularly provacative to any one person.

Yes, I want to figure out who is a wolf so we can lynch them today - I think that is the goal for eleven other people as well.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 02:29 PM   #809
henry296
College Starter

Quote:
Well, when the wolves kill someone (eg Jeff), they get the item(s) he had (if I'm reading the rules correctly). Therefore, unless Jeff passed it off, a wolf had the notebook. And since hoopsguy is claiming he passed it, if a wolf had it, he must be a wolf.

I think this is all moot because Jeff passed it before he was killed -- but I wanted to get this out there for people to discuss.

Thanks for the clarification to you and hoopsguy. After re-reading the rules, the passing of items occurs before the wolves eat. Since Jeff had the crown he had to pass it to someone before he died, so therefore, I believe that hoopsguy had the notebook for a period of time.
Old 08-11-2005, 02:30 PM   #810
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
I'm sorry for trying to figure out who to lynch - I guess it would be better if I just used a random number generator?

The only time I've mentioned Bug in the entire game is in Post #715. I would encourage anyone to re-read this post and determine if they think that was particularly provacative to any one person.

Yes, I want to figure out who is a wolf so we can lynch them today - I think that is the goal for eleven other people as well.

I dont mean you are trying to frame me personally but you seem quick to find a new person to blame. Before you seemed to try to defend someone and now you are all about finding a person to kill.

Just seems like a really quick about face after you were caught defending a wolf.
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 02:36 PM   #811
MrBug708
Head Coach

I've changed my mind
unvote - hoopsguy
vote - sndvls
Old 08-11-2005, 02:36 PM   #812
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I like SnDvls. He voted for someone and since we can change our votes, that's a good call. Find someone suspicious and see how they defend themselves. Maybe they'll trip up on their own words.

Right now, Superman hasn't responded.
hoops and bugs seem to be arguing.

I guess we have our candidates since it's less than 5 hours till the lynch. Let me give Superman an added incentive to respond.

Vote Superman

I will change my vote if he can respond appropriately to SnDvls concerns.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 02:37 PM   #813
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708
I've changed my mind
unvote - hoopsguy
vote - sndvls
Whoa. Why the change of heart to SnDvls?
Old 08-11-2005, 02:43 PM   #814
MrBug708
Head Coach

At this point, no reason to. After re-reading all of what hoopsguy did, I just think he got played early. I think it's wierd that he's suddenly all gung-ho about being pro-active and figuring out whose the wolf and whose not. But his only way of dojng that is based on who posts a lot and who doesn't post a lot, which still makes me suspicious. It's hreat that he does want to find the wolf, but he's taken two totally different approaches to it.

As for Sndvls, just have a bad suspiscion about him for the time being.
Old 08-11-2005, 02:47 PM   #815
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
At this point, no reason to. After re-reading all of what hoopsguy did, I just think he got played early. I think it's wierd that he's suddenly all gung-ho about being pro-active and figuring out whose the wolf and whose not. But his only way of dojng that is based on who posts a lot and who doesn't post a lot, which still makes me suspicious. It's hreat that he does want to find the wolf, but he's taken two totally different approaches to it.

As for Sndvls, just have a bad suspiscion about him for the time being.
I admit I've had that suspicion about him as well (but hell, I've suspected almost everyone at this point!). I'm going to leave my vote as is, since Superman's also on my short list.
Old 08-11-2005, 02:49 PM   #816
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

So, of the trio who've been pinged here...

Hoopsguy - I think his lone defense of a wolf actually does a lot to clear him. No wolf in their right mind would have taken the position he did there.

Sundvls - I don't have a lot on him. Some folks have raised some suspicions about him, he's been pretty quiet thus far. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a wolf, but there's very little to go on here.

Superman - Another one in the mold of Sundvls as far as quiet-ness goes, though unless I'm mistaken, this vote from Sun against him came kinda out of left field. Of the three, I think he's got the least amount of dirt.

That said, if ANY of those three are wolves, I'd put the odds at SunDvls. Not saying much with the information I have, however.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 02:57 PM   #817
MrBug708
Head Coach

I think CW's is the best bet, It would be crazy to vote with, but it could be the best defense.
Old 08-11-2005, 03:04 PM   #818
Blade6119
Coordinator

Well, for the time being since i still really dont feel right about him,

Vote Realdeal

Now, this is very open to change, but i cant shake the vibe ive had for him since his comments on day 1...ill repost them here for your viewing pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Ok, leaving the hotel in LA...gonna be about a 6-7 hour drive so i should either just make or miss the deadline...basically ill be MIA till tonight when i can start my usual loudmouth tactics that prob. get me killed every game...anywho, just to have a vote in, i guess ill go random(not counting dubb, sorry about last game man) ill go with:

Vote RealDeal

Nothing on ya man, just a random pick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealDeal
Bring it on, Blade. You'll die before I will.

Quote:

Seems a little odd...maybe im reading too far into it since its against me, just seems sketchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
Does seem more than a little odd to me....How exactly could he be so sure u'll die before he does?

Quote:
maybe I got me something in my bag o' lucky charms...

I still think this side convo needs more attention played to it...something just seems wrong about that first comment he made, and then him trying to play it off with a joke makes me even more suspicious...Can someone besdies dubb analyze this??????

PLEASE

Thank you, have a nice day gents

Quote:
Indeed, if he explains its sufficiently i will happily move on...but he already responded to it by saying he has tricks up his sleeve...that makes me even more suspicious...now, i also have 1-2 others im interested in looking at, but i posted this about real deal since i thought it warranted group recognition.

I wanted people simply to notice it and not let it get glazed over by an abundance of posts(which occured, 2-3 of them by real deal about other topics)...i want him to explain it, but more then anything just make sure it was taken in by everyone playing.

Now i go to analyze my other village-mates, so ill see you all tomorrow morning

Quote:
Let's wait for the night actions and then we can discuss your brilliant detective skills.

Quote:
Blade, misunderstanding a hint I was trying to drop to you about my item is not evidence. Hell, before Digamma was accused of being a wolf, he was trying to frame me. I'm beginning to think that you're dumb like a fox.

Quote:
I posted evidence on my target for the first few days(realdeal) quite repetively with only dubb noticing it(he agreed, and is conveniently now dead)...if the only other person to accuse the guy i accused is now dead by night action, im hesitent to act...
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 03:24 PM   #819
SnDvls
Pro Starter

looks like the bandwagoning is begining.

I'm a villager, always have been always will be. I have no items just silver.
I've not been passed anything nor have I passed anything to anyone. I've been consistent with my voting and posting. Go reread all of them, I have never wavered.
I'm proclaming my innocence what more can I do to convince you?
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 03:25 PM   #820
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls
looks like the bandwagoning is begining.

I'm a villager, always have been always will be. I have no items just silver.
I've not been passed anything nor have I passed anything to anyone. I've been consistent with my voting and posting. Go reread all of them, I have never wavered.
I'm proclaming my innocence what more can I do to convince you?
lol, give me your silver and ill believe ya...and buy a sports car...but ill believe ya
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 08-11-2005, 03:28 PM   #821
SnDvls
Pro Starter

stop and think about it for just a moment. If I was a wolf don't you think I'd have someone in mind to quickly throw under the bus. I'd have help with it too, just like dig. I've got nothing to go on but voting. I'm not throwing anyone else out there to save my hide just telling you I'm a villager.
Old 08-11-2005, 03:30 PM   #822
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Blade does post an intriguing argument; however, I'm still interested in what defense Superman has. Then again, if he doesn't show up I'll probably switch my vote anyhow to RealDeal.
Old 08-11-2005, 03:30 PM   #823
SnDvls
Pro Starter

dola

I'm not going to push you or anyone to vote with me, just not against me.
I have no evidence against anyone, just that I'm not one of the bad guys.
Old 08-11-2005, 03:31 PM   #824
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I'm going to have to throw a vote out there...I don't want to miss a chance to vote. Though it's been raining there, I have no guarantee I won't have softball this afternoon. So, with nothing but minor suspicion:

VOTE kingfc22
Old 08-11-2005, 03:33 PM   #825
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

From reading everything, I think hoopsguy is a villager. I'm not sure about the other two "candidates."
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 03:45 PM   #826
Blade6119
Coordinator

ok, lets see what else we got...

Ardent...playing similar to how he did when he was mafia...i want to trust him, but god if destroying the mask isnt the best wolf move he could make...and if someone else is then damn its a smart thing for a wolf to do...not saying they are, but if they were its damn brilliant.

sundvls...i dont think he is, but im not sure...going off the short time he was alive in mafia he has been more active this time...but honestly, who goes quiet when accused? All the past games when people voted me i couldnt shut up trying to defend myself..wolf or not, he bears watching/

superman seems on the level to me...seems to be offering enough analysis on everyone and not just attacking one or two people to deflect attention.

Eagles...god if i know...i never know him though, and it usuallt bites me in the ass...he and qwikshot always seem to be on the other side of my team...but that alone isnt worth anything

Schmidty very well could be...he and i always were the first to die and we made it though...but i dont remember him being this quiet before, and his reasoning for quiet stated it had been going on for weeks...if true, he wouldnt have been active in the other games, of which he was...one of my leaders for that reason alone...

raiders - seems to be good, and open to different arguments...his comment about accusing to draw them out and hope they trip up seems villagerish

mr. bug - my #2 behind realdeal...today alone has voted for hoops, switched to sundvl, and then stated coffee warlord was his pick but wont vote for him....hmmmmm

the rest is dont have a particular viewpoint on yet, or i cant reveal for reasons of not revealing allies i feel i hold
Demotivation
Old 08-11-2005, 03:46 PM   #827
MrBug708
Head Coach

Why you picking me? I've stated from day 1 that Im just a villager. My voting pattern has proved it
Old 08-11-2005, 03:48 PM   #828
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
ok, lets see what else we got...

Ardent...playing similar to how he did when he was mafia...i want to trust him, but god if destroying the mask isnt the best wolf move he could make...and if someone else is then damn its a smart thing for a wolf to do...not saying they are, but if they were its damn brilliant.

Excuse me, but wouldn't holding on to the mask be a best wolf move? Hypothetically, it would make me look like a villager.
Old 08-11-2005, 03:49 PM   #829
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
mr. bug - my #2 behind realdeal...today alone has voted for hoops, switched to sundvl, and then stated coffee warlord was his pick but wont vote for him....hmmmmm

Quote:
Why you picking me? I've stated from day 1 that Im just a villager. My voting pattern has proved it

Not sure any other way to say it then what i did..you were cool by me till the 3-thing today...your not anywhere near realdeal, it just seemed odd
Demotivation
Old 08-11-2005, 03:54 PM   #830
MrBug708
Head Coach

Well, it beats picking one person and sticking with them without going back and double checking.

I've stated before that Im a villager and my voting pattern holds true.
Old 08-11-2005, 04:03 PM   #831
RealDeal
High School Varsity

vote Blade6119

Explain to me how any of what I have said adds up to me being a wolf. As I said before, you are either a wolf or stupid. Either way, you are of no use to us.
RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 04:17 PM   #832
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Schmidty very well could be...he and i always were the first to die and we made it though...but i dont remember him being this quiet before, and his reasoning for quiet stated it had been going on for weeks...if true, he wouldnt have been active in the other games, of which he was...one of my leaders for that reason alone...

Wow. I post a lot and I get accusations. I don't post a lot and get them. Fuck.

Anyway, you're wrong in your analysis. If you read my posts in Werewolf XI, you'd see that I HAVE been busy with my daughter and wife and I DIDN'T post a lot there since early last week. I'm sorry I don't have the luxury of sitting on the computer all day at work defending myself and rooting out baddies. I have a daughter who needs to be taken care of and a wife that owns me when she's home. My wife and daughter are going to California on the 26th for a week, so I should be much more active then.

Seriously though, look at my flippin' voting pattern here, spanky. That should be more than enough to wake you up to the fact that I'm a villager (yet again).
Old 08-11-2005, 04:23 PM   #833
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
Wow. I post a lot and I get accusations. I don't post a lot and get them. Fuck.

Anyway, you're wrong in your analysis. If you read my posts in Werewolf XI, you'd see that I HAVE been busy with my daughter and wife and I DIDN'T post a lot there since early last week. I'm sorry I don't have the luxury of sitting on the computer all day at work defending myself and rooting out baddies. I have a daughter who needs to be taken care of and a wife that owns me when she's home. My wife and daughter are going to California on the 26th for a week, so I should be much more active then.

Seriously though, look at my flippin' voting pattern here, spanky. That should be more than enough to wake you up to the fact that I'm a villager (yet again).

people are soo bloody defensive...i voted for realdeal, not you...i didnt say you were a wolf, just stating one point about you...if i thoughtyou were a wolf i would have voted you...im just voicing all my thoughts...everyone needs to accept them as what they are...thoughts...the only person i have accused is realdeal..since your not him, dont call me spanky and infer that i sit around all day here and do nothing...the only reason i can today is i have off work, a place where i cant go on the net...god, last time i voice my thoughts to help the bloody group...all 3 i mentioned as possible have all vehemently opposed me...shame, cant even share ideas with the group without being voted for(realdeal), blatantly told im wrong(bug) or called names and have references made as to my life(schmidty)

Demotivation
Old 08-11-2005, 04:24 PM   #834
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Schmidty wasn't able to communicate much with me during the day that he was bought into the DeLena family in X. I see no reason to expect things are different now.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 04:26 PM   #835
henry296
College Starter

Quote:
people are soo bloody defensive...i voted for realdeal, not you...i didnt say you were a wolf, just stating one point about you...if i thoughtyou were a wolf i would have voted you...im just voicing all my thoughts...everyone needs to accept them as what they are...thoughts...the only person i have accused is realdeal..since your not him, dont call me spanky and infer that i sit around all day here and do nothing...the only reason i can today is i have off work, a place where i cant go on the net...god, last time i voice my thoughts to help the bloody group...all 3 i mentioned as possible have all vehemently opposed me...shame, cant even share ideas with the group without being voted for(realdeal), blatantly told im wrong(bug) or called names and have references made as to my life(schmidty)

Sorry blade, I believe throwing around accusations is counter productive. If you make clear concise arguments you are less likely to be accused of flip-flopping later on. In fact, your accusation of RealDeal isn't very convincing which is why your other accusations seem to be in the same vein as that one to me, idle speculation with no clear point.
Old 08-11-2005, 04:26 PM   #836
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

There are a couple people in these games(not you blade) who take things way to personally, sure doesn't add anything to the fun factor.

Last edited by jeff061 : 08-11-2005 at 04:27 PM.
jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 04:33 PM   #837
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Sorry blade, I believe throwing around accusations is counter productive. If you make clear concise arguments you are less likely to be accused of flip-flopping later on. In fact, your accusation of RealDeal isn't very convincing which is why your other accusations seem to be in the same vein as that one to me, idle speculation with no clear point.

i accept your criticism withheart...i havent seen anyone more guilty to me, thats why i voted as i did and will change if someone else comes up...i just havent seen anything more then guessing on anyone this round, so im going with what i have because we still have to lynch in a few hours
Demotivation
Old 08-11-2005, 04:36 PM   #838
SnDvls
Pro Starter

(ooc) I don't know about the rest of you, but this is only my second game. I've enjoied this one much more as I've lived past the first night #1. I don't mind being accused it's part of the game if I die so be it. My wife would be happy as I wouldn't be on the comp. once I walk in the door to see who got killed that's for sure.

anyhow carry on...back to your normal wearwolf programing.
Old 08-11-2005, 04:51 PM   #839
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:

I'm not allowed to defend against accusations without you flipping out on me? Ok, that's cool.
Old 08-11-2005, 04:53 PM   #840
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061
There are a couple people in these games(not you blade) who take things way to personally, sure doesn't add anything to the fun factor.

Like who? I'm interested in your opinion.
Old 08-11-2005, 04:57 PM   #841
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm not allowed to defend against accusations without you flipping out on me? Ok, that's cool.

I want you to defend yourself, but dont attack or insinuate about me..im trying to have a game and play a game...and it was the word of your peers after my post that makes me want to retract my statement...i just stated it didnt seem to me your story matched your history...i was corrected, next point...but you went off about it and attacked me or others on this board...thats not cool...i have always liked you, especially with your and mine unique warewolf histories of being first dead...no need to go personal
Demotivation
Old 08-11-2005, 04:57 PM   #842
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Taken to PM, don't feel like sidetracking the game .

Old 08-11-2005, 04:59 PM   #843
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

I am a villager. As you can see I have not thrown out a specific accusation against any one person on any day. I have argued against bandwagonning because, as you can see, of the situation we are in right now. I did not vote yesterday, because by the time I was ready to vote it was a blow out.

Hoopsguy and Digamma had me convinced to vote for someone other than Digamma.

At least after today we might get a wolf caught due to their voting patterns. Sorry if you voted for me, because you are trying to lynch a villager.

Last edited by Superman=#54 : 08-11-2005 at 05:01 PM.
Superman=#54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 05:00 PM   #844
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
I want you to defend yourself, but dont attack or insinuate about me..im trying to have a game and play a game...and it was the word of your peers after my post that makes me want to retract my statement...i just stated it didnt seem to me your story matched your history...i was corrected, next point...but you went off about it and attacked me or others on this board...thats not cool...i have always liked you, especially with your and mine unique warewolf histories of being first dead...no need to go personal

How did I get personal? I'm playing the game. Point out one thing that I said which was "personal", other than to explain as to why I haven't posted much (for the second time on this same page). If you think the phrase "flipping out" is a personal attack of some sort, I think you need to lighten up.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:04 PM   #845
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061
Taken to PM, don't feel like sidetracking the game .

PMed you back, but why are you commenting about active players when you're already dead? Also, why are being so defensive in regard to Blade? this makes me wonder.........

Vote Blade

(Nothing "personal" Blade. Please don't take this as a an "attack" )
Old 08-11-2005, 05:05 PM   #846
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Seriously though, look at my flippin' voting pattern here, spanky.

I consider that a personal attack...whether or not you meant it that way is meaningless..

LOL, and thank you to all three of you for helping me..i wanted to see how you all would respond(read raiders comment in my post of suspects)...all 3 of you provided a nice bit of insight when thrust into my microscope...
Demotivation
Old 08-11-2005, 05:07 PM   #847
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
PMed you back, but why are you commenting about active players when you're already dead? Also, why are being so defensive in regard to Blade? this makes me wonder.........

Vote Blade

LOL, now 2 of the three i accused have voted for me right after i mentioned them...lol, i love predictability
Demotivation
Old 08-11-2005, 05:07 PM   #848
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
I consider that a personal attack...whether or not you meant it that way is meaningless..

Wow. Just......wow.

And people think I have a thin skin on occasion???
Old 08-11-2005, 05:09 PM   #849
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Vote Blade

Heh, I assure you I wouldn't say anything that would of effect this game. It's meant to be taken as a general comment applying to all WW games, not this one. It was a comment for everyone, and a couple sparked me to say it.

Old 08-11-2005, 05:10 PM   #850
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
LOL, now 2 of the three i accused have voted for me right after i mentioned them...lol, i love predictability

I wasn't going to, until I recieved PM's from Jeff out of nowhere (A former Sorcerer), and you got extremely defensive regarding some percieved slight.

I still might change my mind, but the fact that a confirmed Sorcerer is defending you, and in PMs, is EXTREMELY suspicious to me.