Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOF9, FOF8, and TCY Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-04-2024, 12:58 AM   #1
Swaggy
n00b

Trouble signing free agents from other teams

Hi All,
I was wondering if everyone else has similar issues signing free agents to me. I generally offer guys i really want a bit more than the asking price and monitor rival offers to make sure im always the best. Even if i have the best offer it seems every time they turn around and sign for someone else, even for less money.

For example the most recent free agent failure i had i offered a linebacker a 3 year year deal with a 1.5 mil signing bonus and an average salary or 3.5 mil. He had no rival offers for a full week then when the day came he wanted to sign by he randomly signed a deal with another team not previously offered for 2 years and signicantly less money, ~2.2 mil a year and a 470k bonus. he had low loyalty and 'play for winner' so cant think of a logical reason why this would happen.

Curious if anyone else runs into the same problem or has ways to work around it, if not i guess ill just have to keep feasting on the scraps the other teams dont want lol

Swaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 08:30 AM   #2
Haiku
n00b

Report to customersupport (at) solecismic (dot) com
Haiku is offline   Reply With Quote