Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOF9, FOF8, and TCY Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-11-2023, 02:23 PM   #1
thaynes888
n00b

Pro Bowl

Is there a Pro Bowl list at the end of the season? I haven't seen one?

thaynes888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 02:44 PM   #2
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

This is one of my terminology pet peeves. There has *never* been a "Pro Bowl" type team in FOF. There has LONG been an All-Pro type team. It is known as All-League in FOF. They are different. A Pro Bowl feature would be a full roster of players from each conference--enough to actually play a game. All-Pro is just one team, league-wide first and second team--roughly half the players, and thus a greater honor.

The All-League/All-Pro feature is in FOF9. League-->Almanac-->League History, and click on the year you want to see.

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 11-11-2023 at 02:45 PM.
Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 10:13 PM   #3
thaynes888
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben E Lou View Post
This is one of my terminology pet peeves. There has *never* been a "Pro Bowl" type team in FOF. There has LONG been an All-Pro type team. It is known as All-League in FOF. They are different. A Pro Bowl feature would be a full roster of players from each conference--enough to actually play a game. All-Pro is just one team, league-wide first and second team--roughly half the players, and thus a greater honor.

The All-League/All-Pro feature is in FOF9. League-->Almanac-->League History, and click on the year you want to see.

Yep, got it, that's what I meant... All-Pro

Thanks
thaynes888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2023, 09:35 AM   #4
garion333
High School Varsity

I feel like the AP list should be more prominent in-game. This question has popped up time and time again here and on Steam.

It's well place on a player card, but the year-to-year list might need better visibility, perhaps tied to end of year rating screen.

Last edited by garion333 : 11-14-2023 at 09:36 AM.
garion333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 12:48 PM   #5
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Damn, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 01:45 PM   #6
AlexB
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion333 View Post
I feel like the AP list should be more prominent in-game. This question has popped up time and time again here and on Steam.

It's well place on a player card, but the year-to-year list might need better visibility, perhaps tied to end of year rating screen.

I sent in a suggestion to support about creating a game flow screen to take you through the standings, matchups, etc before everybgame, and then somethign similar afterwards, just to try and bring the league to life - to me my team opeartes in a vacuum to a large degree

Something similar at the end of season would work too - unless you physically look, it’s very easy not to know who were in the playoffs, who won the SuperBowl, who was AllPro, etc

Taking you through those screens, and the league overview which has the stat leaders on too, who help make the league feel more real
AlexB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 02:47 PM   #7
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexB View Post
I sent in a suggestion to support about creating a game flow screen to take you through the standings, matchups, etc before everybgame, and then somethign similar afterwards, just to try and bring the league to life - to me my team opeartes in a vacuum to a large degree

Something similar at the end of season would work too - unless you physically look, it’s very easy not to know who were in the playoffs, who won the SuperBowl, who was AllPro, etc

Taking you through those screens, and the league overview which has the stat leaders on too, who help make the league feel more real

This is a great suggestion
korme is offline   Reply With Quote