Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-27-2009, 12:00 AM   #1
condors
College Starter

From the Ground up (tew 08 rock hard setting)

I enjoy TEW and while i usually play easy (starts you off at cult) I have a pattern that will get results in time. I decided to mix things up and a rock hard difficulty level. It may result in this being a short dynasty as i take the company under.

I am using the default product settings:
70% matches 30% angles (you can go +/- 10%)

Traditional-Key
Comedy-low
Hardcore-low
Cult-very low

Mainstream, Risque, Modern, Realism, Hyper Realism, Lucha Libre, Pure and Daredevil are all set to none.

Means wrestlers are rated equally on performance and popularity
Fans won't care about wrestlers characters or gimmicks
will attract fans who won't like risky gimmicks
will attract fans who will not get subtle gimmicks
is quite favorable for getting sponsership
will allow promotion to not get rocked by wrestling industry changes

by default there is no women wrestling and there is no face/heel divide. I may change the face/heel divide down the road but i need to see if i can make some money first this allows a smaller roster for now.

match intensity is 60 and match danger is 30

condors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 01:05 AM   #2
condors
College Starter

American Wrestling Federation

we have 2500 dollars in the kitty.

Our first signing will be road agent/color commentator Reese Paige 450 (C rating)

we sign Playboy Jake Sawyer who i probally shouldn't sign but he is good backstage and can train up guys with no charisma to give good interviews 700 (B rated)

Chad Bent will be our referee 250 bucks a show (D+ rating)

Remmington Remus will be our announcer C- ability 500 bucks a show

Our Wrestlers

Main Eventers
Jack Avatar-me and will be the focus of the promotion i work for free 22 year old regular wrestler

Warren Technique 22 year old technician with no charisma. He is talented enough to be in the title picture on this roster and will have a job with us as long as i can aford him 250+250 travel per show (he is one of the reasons i got playboy jake sawyer)

Raphel 20 year old regular wrestler 150 per show + 104 travel. He has pretty decent skills for us. Also works for RIPW so may not always be available and not a guy familar with in my past games.

Ace Youngblood 22 year old entertainer. 450 a show no travel expenses. He is a good presence backstage but not very talented is a personal project.

Upper Midcarders

Mark Smart 23 year old cruiserweight 150 no travel. May not be the best fit for us (cruiserweight) but at his price and skill level the former USPW towel boy will be featured promently in our shows. (I think he is tottaly undervalued)

Stretch the Chicken Boy 21 year old regular wrestler has has D+ rated technical skills (f+ brawling and E+ flying) along with D entertainment D+ performance and D physical. He is a project. gets 100 per show so will be used alot and see what happens.

Ben Williams 21 year old regular westler with skillset of E rumble, E technical, D- flying, D entertainment, D+ performance, and E physical nicknamed the bump machine works for 150 bucks a show so will get a chance to bump for us

Keith Vegas 23 year old regular wrestler with skillset F rumble, E Technical, F+ flying, E+ entertainment, D performance and E physical works for 150 a show so will get some action.

K-Squared 23 year old entertainer. with D- rumble, D technical, C- Flying, D+ entertainment, C- performance, and C- physical is actually one of the more talented guys on the roster and at 150 + 150 travel a show he show get some use

Midcard

Phenomenal E 25 year old regular wrestler who also works for BHOTWG(big japan promotion) and 4C (regional candian) we are 3rd on his list but has decent skills and works for 150 + 150 travel skills are E- rumble, D- technical, C+ Flying, C- entertainment, C+ performance and C phyiscal.

Davis Wayne Newton 20 year old regular wrestler he is the 2nd best talent on the roster behind Jack Avatar and he makes 200 + 200 travel per show. C rumble, C+ technical, C flying, C+ entertainment, B- performance, and B physical.

Lower Midcarder

Cal Sanders 27 year old cruiserweight 150 + 100 per show rumble E-, technical C+, flying C-, entertainment E-, performance C+, physical C-. Has some talent but needs to work on some mic skills to get a push.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:31 AM   #3
condors
College Starter

Our first show we take a look at the talent and decided to go with

Jack Avatar vs Davis Wayne Newton
Ace Youngblood vs K-Squared
Raphael vs Stetch the Chicken Boy

we decided to not use playboy and run with just these 6 guys and see how the finances are at the end of the month.

We are based out of the Great Lakes area and hold our first show in the Ohio Jewish Center (Capacity 300) we get 58 people at our show.

i made unchained storylines for those 3 matches as i think i need 3 storylines anyway.

darkshow (I use the dark portion of the show to give 3 interviews hoping it will help those guys get better at it)

Strech the Chicken Boy is backstage and advises Rapheal he is hungry and looking forward to sinking his tooth into him tonight (he is an ugly guy missing teeth) F+

Ace Youngblood is on the mic and tells K-Squared that he challenges him to face him later tonight and let the best man win. F+

Davis Wayne Newton says the champion will be crowned tonight and it will be him. D-

K-squared gets in the ring and accepts Ace Youngbloods challenge E-

Ace Youngblood defeats K-Squared with a flying tomahawk chop F+ (The bout dragged in the middle, with a lack of flow being noticeable. Remmington Remus and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together very glad to see that note, Ace Youngblood is improving in Performance skills. )

Raphael tells Stretch he is going to knock that last tooth out and he should look into being a pizzia delivery boy. E-

Raphael defeated Stretch The Chicken Boy in 11:34 by pinfall. E

Jack Avatar day Davis you can claim a title but it means nothing until your earn it . C-

Jack Avatar defeated Davis Wayne Newton in 11:36 by pinfall. Jack Avatar wins the AWF:World Champion title. C-

Overall Rating E+

The fans were annoyed at the amount of non wrestling segments they had to sit through. This show can be considered a success it should have increased our popularity.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:44 AM   #4
condors
College Starter

I got an email about being in debt but our sponsers and merchandise we end up with 3153 dollars. We made a profit and got a little more popular that is what we need to keep doing.

I am not sure anyone besides Avatar vs Newton is worth coming to see.

I only have 4 wrestlers with C- or better microphone skills Mark Smart, K-Squared, Jack Avatar, and Davis Wayne Newton. I figure newton is gone soon. I need to keep Mark Smart and K-Squared around although i don't think either will be in high demand for a while.

I had 30% ratio but then added 18 minutes of interviews in the dark show was unaware that messes up what the fans want. I hope i don't get into any regional battles as i will get killed.
Old 04-27-2009, 02:12 AM   #5
condors
College Starter

Monthly Review of other promotions (my competition)

We rank 34th out of 34 promotions we are the only local sized promotion all the rest are at least small need F+ popularity in home region and we are an F.

Oh i did try to bring in Joey Poison and Chess Maniac intitally both wanted too much money. Hopefully down the road we will be able to bring them in.

USPW loses Chris Caufield and Darryl Devine to SWF they signed Puerto Rican Power and Hell's Bouncer to fill the gaps. They held 5 shows 4 got a C rating and 1 got a C- rating which should keep them at cult sized.

TCW didn't make any roster changes and their 5 shows had 1 B-, 3 B, and 1 B+ show which should keep them at National sized.

SWF-Along with Caufield and Devine brought in Stephen Parker and Eric Tyler so 2 veterns and 2 young guns. their 5 shows had 3 B- and 2 B ratings. So TCW had the better month.

It isn't a big deal now but If TCW or SWF fall to cult then they lose the ability to sign their wrestlers to written contracts and sometime down the road i would like to be able to share their workers if i am going to try to get to national and compete with the big boys.

If anybody wants to know about anything outside the big 3 just ask.

Gino Monero son of a legand entered the wrestling scene like myself and opened up his own promotion (which is rated higher than mine and they haven't had a show yet)

Tommy Cornell was injured but it was just for 6 days so he won't even miss a tv show.

Mean Jean Cattley defeated Citizen X for the Rip Chord International Tournement (I like both those guys but too expensive for me right now) D- rated show overall

The Costal Zone sign Mainstream Hernandez (great signing for them) they had a C+ rated show

PSW(who i thought about doing this dynasty for) lost Stephen Parker and signed Carl Batch(manager) and had a D+ rated show
Old 04-27-2009, 02:34 AM   #6
condors
College Starter

AWF:February Ohio Jewish Center 70 people in attendance

I created an interview angle where it just rates the guy talking on his mic skill i put Rapheal in a dark interview cause i think he could be a star at some point and he gets a F+

K-Sqared does his interview F+

Ace Youngblood defeated K-Squared with a flowing tomahawk chop 11:42
(The bout dragged in the middle, with a lack of flow being noticeable. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The Ace Youngblood & K-Squared storyline has continued with this match. This match brought the crowd's mood down.) I actually scripted this match and it didn't help much E-

Davis Wayne Newton has a rant on Jack Avatar D-

Raphael defeated Stretch The Chicken Boy in 12:02 by pinfall. (The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The Raphael and Stretch storyline has continued with this match. This match brought the crowd's mood down. ) E

Jack Avatar has an interview in which he taunts Davis Wayne Newton. D+

Jack Avatar defeated Davis Wayne Newton in 11:35 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 1 of his AWF:World Champion title. C-

Overall Rating D

this show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity
Old 04-27-2009, 02:58 AM   #7
condors
College Starter

After the show we are 169 dollars in debt and get another email about last chance for us.

We are still 34th out of 34 promotions and still local.

USPW had 5 shows 2 C- 2 C and 1 C+ didn't make any signings. Cult sized.

TCW had a C+, 2 B-, and 2 B. C+ is bad news for them they had Genghis Rahn in the main event against Sam Keith. national sized

SWF they grew to global brought in ref Jez McArthur, wrestlers James Prudance, Stevie Grayson, and Matt Sparrow along with road Agent Fabulous Frank. Their 5 shows were C+, 3 B-, and a B.

There are possiblities of both TCW and SWF falling to cult in the future never seen that happen at the same time that i recall (although i get focused on my own promotion sometimes)

Primus Allen is a new worker along with La Sombra jr normally i would bring them in and see what happens but i can't afford them for now.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:24 AM   #8
condors
College Starter

AWF:March 2008 Ohio Jewish Center 71 people

Rapheal interview E-

K-Squared interview E-

Ace Youngblood over K-Squared E (shortened the match and didn't get the drifting message this time)

Davis Wayne Newton interview D-

Rapheal over Stretch the Chicken Boy E

Jack Avatar interview C-

Jack Avatar defeated Davis Wayne Newton in 13:53 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 2 of his AWF:World Champion title.

Final Rating D

This show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity.

After the show we have 800 dollars left in the coffers so we are not getting closed down...yet
Old 04-27-2009, 03:51 AM   #9
condors
College Starter

AWF:April 2008 Ohio Jewish Center 56 people (argh)

Mark Smart interview E-

Mark Smart over Ben Williams F+

Davis Wayne Newton interview E+

Keith Vegas over Davis Wayne Newton E+

Phenomenal E over Cal Sanders D-

Jack Avatar interview C-

Jack Avatar over Warren Technique D

Overall Rating D-

Still should have increased our popularity and i used everyone besides playboy jake sawyer that hasn't been used yet.

after the show have 1500 bucks so we get to have another show
Old 04-27-2009, 04:18 AM   #10
condors
College Starter

I wanted to have DWN go over Vegas but he complained what the heck i will let DWN take as many loses hopefully keeps him under the radar long enough. Playboy Jake Sawyer got hired by PSW but still works for us.

Interview with Warren Technique by Playboy Jake Swayer D

Mark Smart interview F+

Mark Smart over Ben Williams E-

Davis Wayne Newton interview E

Keith Vegas over Davis Wayne Newton E+

Phenomonal E over Cal Sanders D-

Jack Avatar over Warren Technique C-

overall rating D

the show can be considered a success it should have increased our overall popularity

We now have 900 dollars after the show

Keith Vegas started an arguement with Ben Williams i told him I was disapointed in him and he said it was no big deal.

Ben Williams and Phonemonal E also can cause problems backstage at this point.

Ace Youngblood, Davis Wayne Newton and Playboy Jake Sawyer are good guys back there.

We are now offically a small sized promotion.

I am thinking of using playboy jake sawyer as mr interview man it seems everyone but Jack Avatar could use some help till they are more over.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:29 AM   #11
condors
College Starter

I need to hire 4 more wrestlers

i look at the creative meeting screens

Franchise players has only Ace Youngblood listed

Next Big thing:nobody

Hot prospect: 1-Warren Technique, 2-Mark Smart, 3-Davis Wayne Newton, 4-K-squared and 5-Cal Sanders

Talk the Talk- 1-Playboy Jake Sawyer 2-Davis Wayne Newton

Show Stoppers - Davis Wayne Newton

Ring Generals - nobody

who is hot - nobody

who is not - Rapheal, Stretch, Mark Smart, Ace Youngblood, Phonemonal E

time decline - nobody

hidden gems - Larry Wood, Lead Belly, Jay Chord, Vin Tanner, The Big Problem

For my 4 wrestlers i reach out for Ted Brady, American Elemental, Bob Casey and The Big Problem. not sure i will be able to afford to use them all but i will see next month as i have my first medium sized event
Old 04-27-2009, 04:47 AM   #12
condors
College Starter

American Elemental signed to go with WLW and Ted Brady wanted big bucks although we did get The Big Problem, and Bob Casey (good locker room guy) we also got Dermoit O'logical (brawler who is obessed with skin care) and Mean Jean Cattley a technical based wrestler who seems to be able to get decent matches with anyone down in mid atlantic wrestling.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:55 AM   #13
condors
College Starter

AWF:June 2008 attendance 133

The Big Problem defeated K-Squared E+

Playboy Jake Sawyer interviews Warren Technique D

Ace Youngblood defeats Rapheal E

Playboy Jake Sawyer interviews Mark Smart E

Dermot O'Logical defated Bob Casey E

Davis Wayne Newton taunts Keith Vegas E

Keith Vegas defeats Davis Wayne Newton E+

Phenomanal E defeats Cal Sanders D-

Mean Jean Cattley defeats Stretch the Chicken Boy D-

Jack Avatar interview C-

Jack Avatar defeats Warren Technique D+

Overall Rating D

the show should be considered a success it should have increased our popularity
Old 04-27-2009, 12:45 PM   #14
condors
College Starter

Playboy Jake Sawyer joins SWF. We will go managerless for now.

We used everyone last show and made money problem is guys will want pay raises when the contracts are up in a few months.

AWF:July 2008 Ohio Jewish Center 137 people

darkmatch Jack Avatar over Bob Casey D

K-Squared over Davis Wayne Newton E+

Mark Smart over Cal Sanders E

Rapheal over Keith Vegas E

Warren Technique over Stretch the Chicken Boy E+

Phenomenal E interview E

Dermot O'Logical over Phenomenal E D-

Mean Jean Cattley interview D

Mean Jean Cattley over Ace Youngblood D-

Jack Avatar interview C-

Jack Avatar over Ben Williams D

The Big Problem attacks Jack Avatar C-

Overall Rating D

Still increasing our popularity.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:40 PM   #15
condors
College Starter

AWF:August Ohio Jewish Center 136 people

Rapheal over Keith Vegas E-
The Big Problem over Ben Williams E+
Mark Smart over Cal Sanders E
Davis Wayne Newton over Stretch the Chicken Boy D-
Interview with Dermot O'Logical E+
Warren Technique over K-Squared E
Dermot O'Logical over Phenomonal E D-
Interview:Mean Jean Cattley D
Mean Jean Cattley over Ace Youngblood D-
Interview:Jack Avatar C-
Jack Avatar over Bob Casey D
Angle:The Big Problem attacks Jack Avatar C-

Final Rating: D

still increasing our popularity

Last edited by condors : 04-27-2009 at 11:41 PM. Reason: final grade
Old 04-28-2009, 12:35 AM   #16
condors
College Starter

I was able to resign all my wrestlers so far but Davis Wayne Newton may be gone before our next show. We make a move and sign California Love Machine he is an ok high flyer but is good on the mic and while he got 700 a show we hope he can live up to it.

AWF:September 2008 Ohio Jewish Center 253 people

The Big Problem over Cal Sanders D-
Mark Smart over Ben Williams E-
K-Squared over Stretch the Chicken Boy E
Dermot O'Logical over Keith Vegas E
Inteview California Love Machine D
California Love Machine over Warren Tecnique E+
Interview Mean Jean Cattley D-
Mean Jean Cattley over Ace Youngblood D
Interview Jack Avatar C
Jack Avatar over Davis Wayne Newton C-
Angle The Big Problem attacks Jack Avatar C-

Overall Rating D+

Having guys Like Mean Jean Cattley, The Big Problem and California Love Machine who can get themselves over in angles will be something i need to focus on while keeping my group of cheap jobbers intact.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:34 AM   #17
condors
College Starter

AWF:October attendance 253

Ace Youngblood over Keith Vegas E-
Warren Technique over Ben Williams E
Mark Smart over Stretch the chicken boy E-
K-Squared over Cal Sanders E+
Dermot O'Logical over Rapheal E
Interview California Love Machine D-
California Love Machine over Phenomenal E D-
Interview Mean Jean Cattley D
Mean Jean Cattley over Bob Casey E+
Interview Jack Avatar C-
Angle The Big Problem attacks Jack Avatar C-

overall rating D+

In a shock move NOTBW rose to national and i thought for sure Davis Wayne Newton would be gone but they steal Bob Casey good guy but older and isn't anything but an enhancement talent for them. I take a look at the hidden gems as i tend to go there for talent and i see 2 guys who are unemployed but too talented for me not to try and bring in. Harry Allen while not a big time player in TCW his D+ popularity makes him a main eventer with us. He is getting 2500+506 travel so he better deliver. The other guy was William Hayes released by PGHW he is an upper midcarder with us but his skillset on the mic and in the ring is probally the best on the roster he is listed #2 on show stealers behind Davis Wayne Newton and he is #1 on ring generals and talk the talk.

Last edited by condors : 04-29-2009 at 08:18 AM. Reason: overall rating
Old 04-29-2009, 08:43 AM   #18
condors
College Starter

AWF:November 2009 195 in attendance

darkmatches
ace youngblood over warren technique E (bad chemistry)
Dermot O'logical over Rapheal E+

Phenomenal E over Keith Vegas E+
K-Squared over Cal Sanders E
Mark Smart over Stretch the chicken boy E-
William Hayes interview E+
Mean Jean Cattley over William Hayes D
California Love Machine interview D
Harry Allen over California Love Machine D
Jack Avatar interview C-
The Big Problem attacks Jack Avatar C

Overall Rating D+

i am not used to having a tried and true formula for getting guys over. With Henery Lee, Shawn Gonzales and Acid to be focal points in storyline with their C+ starting popularity i am struggling to build up guys without it.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:44 AM   #19
condors
College Starter

Warrior Engine have gone out of buisness. We are 31st out of 33 companies ahead of MAW and RIPW. The Big Problem was busted for steriods and we take a prestige hit. I tell him he disapointed me(he got a C rated angle i need him).

I noticed a few of my wrestlers are working elsewhere so i figured i would check it out:

Davis Wayne Newton works for 3 companies CGC, 4C and we are third on his priority list.

Harry Allen is my priority is CZCW then us.

Mean Jean Cattley main priority is TCW then MAW then us.

Phenomenal E main priority is BHTWG, 4C then us.

Rapheal main priority is RIPW then us

William Hayes main priority is WLW then us.

NYCW has contacted Harry Allen and 4C has contacted K-Squared

I honestly wished all my guys worked more often to improve maybe i should look at USPW schedule and work around it. I wish I was there first priority though.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:02 AM   #20
condors
College Starter

AWF: December 2008 attendance 217

darkmatches:
Warren Technique over Keith Vegas E
Phenomenal E over Rapheal D-

Mark Smart over Stretch the Chicken Boy E
Dermot O'Logical over K-Squared E+
Davis Wayne Newton over Cal Sanders D
William Hayes Interview E
Jack Avatar interview C-
Jack Avatar over Ace Youngblood C-

Overall Rating D+

It is good enough for now but i am not sure how the heck we are going to be able to put on weekly shows and get ratings unless i can get some of these guys over.

Last edited by condors : 04-29-2009 at 11:07 AM. Reason: removed smiley
Old 04-29-2009, 12:29 PM   #21
condors
College Starter

Year End Awards:

Wrestler of the Year: Eisaku Kunomasu he went 19-1-15 with average rating of an A and best match A* a staple for PGHW

Young Wrestler of the Year: Magnum Kobe for WLW he went 55-1-31 average rating B- best match A

Veteran Wrestler of the Year: Haruki Kudo 45 years old he went 22-0-16 average rating B+ best match A

Female Wrestler of the Year: Kit Hatoyama went 35-2-32 average rating B- best match B+

Promotion of the Year goes to SWF

Most Improved Promotion goes to TCW

Match of the Year was Mito Miwa defeated Byron Vessey on PGHW Gouge Away tour in december

Show of the Year was PGHW Burn It Up Tour in May

Tommy Cornell Finished 24th in the power 100

Our Guys:

Jack Avatar current champion has not gone above the D+ popularity and while he has good skills has not improved except for respect is now an E+. The popularity is bothering me normally i can get him to at least an A at the end of the first year (need better opposition i guess) went 14-0-0 with a D+ average and C- for his best match.

Harry Allen also has a D+ popularity only wrestled twice for us beating California Love Machine both times getting D both times. Hoping he can get to C-. Skill improvements over the year Brawling E- to E, puroresu F to F+
Stamina B to B+, Basics C+ to B-, Psychology C- to C, Consistency B to B+, Selling C to C+, Repect D to D+.

The Big Problem our resident monster Heel. His popularity went from E+ to D-. Skill improvements Ariel F- to F, Stamina E+ to D-, Consistency from C to C+.
Has not done well wrestling with 3 E+ and a D- in 4 matches so far

Mean Jean Cattley Popularity is E+(in great lakes) D in mid atlantic is we ever go there. Could get alot more popular if TCW put him on PPV and TV. Skill Changes Ariel F+ to E-, Microphone C to C+, Stamina B- to B, has gotten a few D matches for us hoping for more in the long run as we improve. He also showed up on the time decline list at only 30 years old.

Ace Youngblood has shown some improvement in almost everything but its going from E+to D- so he still isn't very good. His popularity has gone from E- to E and had a C- match with Jack Avatar so if he continues to improve he may have a bright future. He is still only 23.

Ben Williams 22 year old midcarder popularity went from F- to F. Skill Changes Brawling E- to E. Hardcore E+ to D-, Flashiness D+ to C-, Athleticism E+ to D-, Stamina E to E+, Power E- to E, Basics D- to D, Saftey C- to C, He still isn't very good but i like having him around to be ehancement talent.

Cal Sanders is on opener popularity rose from F- to F (you can see the differance from lowest man to midcard is nothing) skill changes Brawling F+ to E-, hardcore F+ to E-, Flashiness D to D+, chain wrestling C to C+, Respect F to F+. He is 28 and is a very good enhancement talent (at least i think so) had a D match with Davis Wayne Newton.

California Love Machine popularity is E has improved some skills is only 20 years old could have a big future in front of him. Listed #3 on talk the talk so will be involved in storylines.

Chad Bent went from D+ to C- ref

Davis Wayne Newton popularity from F- to F+ still listed as lower midcarder would change if i could get him on TV. 21 years old and can do it all listed #3 on prospects, #2 on talk the talk, #1 show stoppers and #2 on ring generals.

Dermot O'Logical popularity E- no change, 26 years old needs to improve some to be a serious contender.

Keith Vegas 24 year old who is mad at me for handling his backstage issues. Popularity has gone from F- to F, has shown a little improvement but he still stinks.

K-Squared has shown improvement 24 years old popularity has gone from F- to F+, If he continues to improve he may become a star his Star Quality actually improved from D+ to C-.

Mark Smart 24 years old popularity went from F- to F has not shown improvement. I like him but he doesn't look to have a favorable destiny this game....too bad

Phenomenal E 26 years old probally most improved wreslter on roster (touring in Japan is great for that) popularity has gone from F- to E- but it happened from every american region so i had nothing to do with it, He is a national figure in japan so he get a bottom out cap at E- in the states. If i can every lock him up he could get a serious push. Listed as #5 on hot prospects.

Rapheal 21 years old went from F to F+ popularity. Improved a little. I still have hopes for him.

Reese Paige 33 year old has chemistry with our announcer as a color and her rating in color is a C-. Also has a C as a road agent. Good enough for us. E to D popularity.

Remmington Remus our 20 year old Announcer went from C- to C announcing.
also D to D+ mic, C to C+ charisma, E+ to D- sex appeal, E- to D- popularity.

Stretch the Chicken Boy 22 year old has gone from F- to F popularity and has shown some improvement has a way to go but i have some hopes for his future.

Warren Technique 23 year old who is #1 on hot prospects list. Has shown alot of improvement and we believe he has a bright future but will need a manager to be in the main event sceen. Went from F to F+ popularity.

William Hayes too early to make any firm decsions but i personally hope he finishes his career with AWF he can do it all. E- popularity.

Backstage Stretch the Chicken Boy and Remmington Remus are friends.

Franchise Players
1-Harry Allen
2-Mean Jean Cattley
3-The Big Problem

(would like to get Davis Wayne Newton and William Hayes on this list)

Next Big Things
none

Hot Prospects
1-Warren Technqiue
2-Mark Smart (he better come around soon)
3-Davis Wayne Newton
4-K-Squared
5-Phenomenal E

Talk the Talk
1-William Hayes
2-Davis Wayne Newton
3-California Love Machine
4-Mean Jean Cattley

Show Stoppers
1-Davis Wayne Newton
2-William Hayes
3-Mean Jean Cattley

Ring Generals
1-William Hayes
2-Davis Wayne Newton
3-Mean Jean Cattley

Time Decline
1-Mean Jean Cattley

You could have 5 guys in each but i don't have enough guys to qualify

We have 73k in the bank and i haven't had a month where i lost money although i am not rolling in the bucks either brining in William Hayes and Harry Allen means i can clear 3k in profit a month that isn't alot of room to bring in some big guns if needed.

If we go from F+ to E+ in our home region we will get to regional size which shouldn't be a problem as long as we put on D+ shows. To get to Cult well that will take a bit of planning.

Overall I am pleased with our first year, we could have gone under. This year if i don't add to the payroll(guys may want raises which could mess things up) then we should continue to improve and make some money.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:51 AM   #22
condors
College Starter

TCW join SWF by going Global.

Phenomenal E left AWF joining BHTWG to a written contract.

AWF: January 2009 224 attendance

darkmatches
Rapheal over Keith Vegas E
Jack Avatar over Stretch the chicken boy D+

The Big Problem over Warren Technique E+
K-Squared over Cal Sanders E
Mark Smart over Davis Wayne Newton D-
Dermot O'Logical over Ben Williams E
William Hayes interview D-
California Love Machine interview D-
Jack Avatar interview C-

Overall Rating D+

will just continue to plod along heading toward regional status

Last edited by condors : 05-02-2009 at 08:51 AM.
Old 05-01-2009, 09:11 PM   #23
condors
College Starter

William Hayes gets stolen on a written contract to GCG
Mean Jean Cattley leaves due to not meeting his title demand
Ben Williams gets into a fight with K-Squared so i fire him hoping for loyality from K-Squared but doesn't happen.

We bring in Josh Thompson who is solid has some mic skills and a A star quality 27 years old his popularity is F+ in our region but i went for most talented worker i could find.

Kirk Jameson 23 year old A star quality solid ring work but needs to work on his mic skills. He has good technical skills and performance skills. He could be something special for us one day.

Josh Thompson is listed under next big things! He also is listed #1 on top prospects #1 on talk the talk, #2 show stoppers, #2 ring generals.

We also bring in American Elemental and are 1 above the min roster requirements. American Elemental has all the talent but not the popularity which seems to be a theme for me right now.

We are still making money and none of these guys are asking for what less talented more popular guys are and the really over guys won't sign with me.

Last edited by condors : 05-01-2009 at 09:37 PM. Reason: brought in american elemental
Old 05-03-2009, 11:51 PM   #24
condors
College Starter

AWF:February attendance 223

Rapheal over Keith Vegas E+
Warren Technique over Ben Williams E
K-Squared over Stretch the Chicken Boy E
Mark Smart over Cal Sanders D-
Willam Hayes interview D-
Mean Jean Cattley over Dermot O'Logical D
Harry Allen over Davis Wayne Newton D
Jack Avatar interview D+
the big problem attacks Jack Avatar C-

overall D
Old 05-04-2009, 12:07 AM   #25
condors
College Starter

AWF:March attendance 236

Mark Smart over Cal Sanders E+
K-Squared over Stretch the chicken boy E-
California Lover Machine over Ben Williams E
Warren Technique over Rapheal D-
Harry Allen over Ace Youngblood D
Jack Avatar interview C-
Jack Avatar over Dermot O'logical C-

overall D+

AWF:April attendance 300
The Big Problem over Stretch the chicken boy D
Kirk Jameson and Josh Thompson over K-Squared and Mark Smart D-
Warren Technique over Raphael E+
California Love Machine over Cal Sanders D-
American Elemental over Davis Wayne Newton D+
California Love Machine Interview D-
Harry Allen over Ace Youngblood D
Jack Avatar interview D+
Jack Avatar over Dermot O'Logical D+

overall D

AWF:May attendance 300

Mark Smart and K-Squared wrestled to a draw E
The Big Problem over Stretch the chicken boy D-
Davis Wayne Newton interview E+
Davis Wayne Newton over Keith Vegas E+
Ace Youngblood over Kirk Jameson D-
American Elemental over Warren Technique D+
California Love Machine over Cal Sanders E+
Harry Allen over Joss Thompson D
Jack Avatar interview D+
Jack Avatar over Dermot O'Logical D+

overall D+

Keith Vegas started trouble again and he was fired his contract was running out and wouldn't resign with me anyway due to how i have handled prior issues backstage.
Old 05-04-2009, 02:13 AM   #26
condors
College Starter

WLW steals American Elemental on a written contract

AWF:June attendance 300

The Big Problem over Cal Sanders D-
Davis Wayne Newton over Stretch the chicken boy D-
Ace Youngblood over Dermot O'Logical E
California Love Machine inverview D-
California Love Machine over Kirk Jameson D-
Warren Technique over Raphael E+
Harry Allen over K-Squared D-
Harry Allen and Jack Avatar stare down D
Jack Avatar over Mark Smart C-

final rating D
Old 05-04-2009, 02:32 AM   #27
condors
College Starter

Casey Valentine was let go by MAW we are happy to bring him in. There are 2 popular workers who are unemployed and normally wouldn't sign with us but i give them a shot Dan Stone Jr and Pistol Pete Hall.

SWF have fallen to cult Fired their booker Peter Michaels they only have Steven Parker on a PPA deal so i enter negoations with him.

Pistol Pete Hall says I am not big enough and Dan Stone jr goes to PGHW

Steve Parker signs he is a D popularity and is a main eventer Casey Valentine is a midcarder.
Old 05-14-2009, 01:47 AM   #28
condors
College Starter

I am now in January 2011 pretty very close to being regional in size making 15k profit every month and building a bankroll. The real problem is we aren't building stars like a thought we should. I went out and bought 2 guys because of their popularity to see if we can get things going. Vin Tanner who is 43 years old and is on the decline but has good performance skills not sure what to expect ratings wise from matches. Billy Jack Shearer 40 years old and on the decline and is very limited in the ring both guys are C- popularity so we shall see how they do in storylines with our guys.

Our Roster:

Jack Avatar main eventer, champion, user character he is our best talent has chemistry with Mark Smart so hopefully can help get Mark over.

The Big Problem 29 year old super heavyweight. Normally i have no trouble getting him over by attacking our big stars. We don't have big enough stars for this to work. He isn't horrible in the ring but isn't good either.

Vin Tanner and Billy Jack Shearer round out our main eventers.

Upper Midcards

Kirk Jameson 24 years old pretty good technical wrestler that i like.

California Love Machine 22 years old isn't the best in the ring but is good on the mic so he usually talks trash and takes his lumps.

Andre Jones 25 years old was brought in as a last minute replacement when our roster was raided to below the min required. He has E+ popularity that hasn't budged wether i push him or job him. Using him as a jobber in the main co main events right now seems to be able to work with guys.

Masked Patriot 23 years old is listed as a show stealer and ring general also has good chemistry with Dermot O'logical. Will be jobbing to the stars his lack of mic skill will hold him back for now but he excels in the jobber to main event guys.

Midcard guys

Raphael 23 year old decent skills but needs to find chemistry with a top guy to get out of the midcard.

Ace Youngblood 25 years old not coming along how i would like but is a good locker room guy and not very expensive.

Jared Johnson 20 years old he is a decent technial wrestler (which i like) has done ok so far.

Warren Technique 25 years old. the man is on top of the top prospects list. If we ever manage to get to cult and he could be used more often he may become alot more. As it is he is a solid technical worker although lacking in charisma.

Lower Midcard

Davis Wayne Newton 23 years old. he works all over the world and i am shocked he is still on our roster. He has friends he and is a postive presence in the locker room. Also a ring general and show stealer. He can work the mic also. I wish i had 20 more of him.

Stetch the chicken boy 24 years old works for 100 bucks a night and jobs to everyone. His skills aren't terrible but not great as long as he doesn't complain and stays this cheap he has a job here.

K-Squared 26 years old while i like him he is a jobber he is pretty decent and maybe down the road something could happen.

Mark Smart 26 years old. Another guy i like but is a jobber has chemistry with the champ and can put on decent matches with him so if we ever get big enough to expose him outside our territory than he could get over.

opener

Cal Sanders 30 year old He is a low charisma but good wrestling skills guy who works cheap and puts guys over. Doubt we will have a national tv deal to get him the exposure to get any kind of push.

Joss Thompson is still with us but out with a broken ankle.

Chad Bent is still our referee he is now rated at B- also works for FCW

Reese Paige is still our road agent/colorcommentar C+ rated road agent C rated color has chemistry with our announcer

Remmington Remus is still our announcer rated now C+

To be honest i am stuck in a rut. I already know that my plan for The big problem didn't work not sure about California Love Machine (put them in storlines with Billy Jack Shearer and Vin Tanner). I can get to regional without any real effort but getting past is troublesome to say the least.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:03 AM   #29
condors
College Starter

Things are improving for us once we hit regional and using mostly postive chemistry matches every show guys are building popularity in Great Lakes region and we can transfer that. Getting B- main events and have a C+ overall show. We are building our warchest up so when we start to "tour" to get to cult status. Want to max out in our home territory first though.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:49 AM   #30
condors
College Starter

Just a little update. I am thrilled that i just put on my first B- show. With our spill over we have been involved in the tri state regional battle and for the first time we won it.

I am not posting shows because i am basically putting on the same shows month after month. I have some of the same guys who i started with.

The shows right now revolve around Jack Avatar, The Big Problem, Nevada Nuclear, California Love Machine, Davis Wayne Newton, and Masked Patriot.
Those 6 guys are slotted to fit in the first and last two matches of every card. The guys who lose we put in good angles to still try to increase their popularity and momentum.
Old 05-25-2009, 03:10 AM   #31
condors
College Starter

5 years in and at the end of the year rewards we won most improved promotion. We are still regional in size but we moved from dvd to internet. We are also "touring" by having a couple weekly shows but we are using cheap works but its enough to keep our low popularity there. We have been winning the regional battles lately and I may increase in size before i really want to. We have over a million in cash which should give us time money wise but i want more popularity in our home region before we grow.

Right now our stars (when they are available) are Jack Avatar, The Big Problem, Nevada Nuclear, California Love Machine, Kirk Jameson, Masked Patriot, Davis Wayne Newton, and Remmy Honeyman. We have put John Greed and Josh Jones on winning streaks to see if they can go into the mix.

When we get to cult i will need at least a dozen guys that can put on good matches or I will have to do alot of tag team, 3 and 4 way matches to avoid the repitition penalties. I have a bunch of young beat up guys but only El Mitico jr is on the prospect list and his style isn't really good for our product so he may never become more than a beat up guy. These are guys who work for less than 300 and are used for our "house" shows. Bascially they fight each other and Jack Avatar fights the guy with the best momentem. These guys are lower midcarders and below then I use midcarders and above at my real events.

By leaching popularity off of mostly swf fall to cult they are ppa contracts I have gotten Jack Avatar to A popularity in the Great Lakes region, The Big Problem is a B (they are in a storyline together) California Love Machine C+, Nevada Nuclear C+, Kirk Jameson and Davis Wayne Newton D, Remmy Honeyman and Masked Patriot D-.

We keep having problems with our referes causing backstage problems. We signed retired female wrestler Eva Berlin her ability is only a C- but she doesn't cause problems. Hopefully she will improve. Reese Paige is rated as a C+ road agent. Remmington Remus is now a B rated announcer. They have chemistry in the booth so i am not looking to change that maybe add someone very charismatic at some point.

SWF keep falling to cult. They have lost quite a few main eventers. They have managed to keep bouncing back to global so we shall see if they do it this time. Bart Biggs was named as the new booker to try it (he isn't rated well as a booker so it could be a hard ask at this point).

TCW is the top dog in the USA now although they are getting killed in the national battle in Japan. Tommy Cornell is leading the company winner wrestler of the year and putting on great matches.

USPW is treading water Alicia Strong is now the owner. They share alot of workers with us. I really want to get "ahead" of them as they seem to mess up my plans often.

CZCW I put these guys on here because they are are ahead of us also. Not sure if they are going to raise to cult they seem to getting popular in mexico.
They have been visiting a couple mexico regions and a couple US regions outside of their home region. I looked at their fiances and they have over 2 million in the warchest so they could very well go to cult. I will have to try to pass them.

Former AWF wrestler William Hayes came in at #16 on the power 100. KC Glenn another former worker was 33. None of our current guys made it(no surprise there) Tommy Cornell was #1.
Old 05-30-2009, 03:29 AM   #32
condors
College Starter

January 2014

We are ranked 17th out of 34 promotions. We are still regional. We now are the largest regional company though. We seem to have spillover in Canada so we are "touring" internationally.

We lost The Big Problem and Davis Wayne Newton. El Mitico Jr, Kirk Jameson, Nevada Nuclear and California Love Machine are the main guys right now. Remmy Honeyman and Masked Patriot lead the next group of guys. Lenny Brown is in the mix. I am pushing Josh Jones and John Greed. Greed was actually put in the main event and delivered my worst card of the year twice in our home region(C+).

No Awards for us this year. We are still improving and can continue to improve.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:33 AM   #33
condors
College Starter

January 2015 update

non wrestling staff:

Remmington Remus announcer is now rated as B+
Reese Paige is rated C+ on color commentary and has chemisistry with Remmington in the booth, is also our road agent and is rated B-
Eva Berlin is our referee is rated as a C

Ace Youngblood 29 years old upper midcard D+ popularity in home region
Austin Smooth 20 year old midcarder E+ popularity in home region
Cal Sanders 34 year old opener D- popularity in home region
California Love Machine 26 year old main eventer C+ popularity in home region
Cobra 24 year old upper midcarder with D- popularity in home region
Dermot O'Logical 32 year old upper midcarder with D popularity in home region
Felipe Caballero 20 year old lower midcarder with E popularity in home region
Irwin Guttman 26 year old opener with D- popularity in home region
Jack Avatar 29 year old main eventer with A popularity in home region
John Greed 35 year old midcarder with D+ popularity in home region
Josh Jones 26 year old lower midcard with D- popularity in home region
Kirk Jamison 28 year old main eventer with D popularity in home region
K-Squard 30 year old opener with D- popularity in home region
Lenny Brown 22 year old midcarder with D popularity in home region
Mark Smart 30 year old lower midcarder with D popularity in home region
Masked Patriot 27 year old upper midcarder with C- popularity in home region
Nevada Nuclear 31 year old main eventer with B- popularity in home region
Nomad 31 year old midcarder with a D- popularity in home region
Rapheal 27 year old micarder with a E+ popularity in home region
Regular Joe 25 year old lower midcarder with D- popularity in home region
Remmy Honeyman 27 year old upper midcarder with C popularity in home region
Stretch the Chicken Boy 28 year old enhancement talent with D- popularity in home region
The Big Problem 33 year old main eventer with B+ popularity in home region
Warren Technique 29 year old midcarder with D+ popularity in home region
Xavi Ferrera 20 year old midcarder with E- popularity in home region

We usually have our top 8 guys fight each other and get a B- or B rated card in our monthly big event. We had 5 B rated shows and 7 B- rated shows. It is not exciting and its kinda chalk booking but i want to grow and if i don't do that i definatly won't win the regional battles and end up worse off at the end of the month than i was in the begining. I still lost the regional battles twice last year.

Growing from the rock hard setting is harder than i thought it would be but it is a learning experience.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:18 PM   #34
condors
College Starter

We are cult and now have PPV where people across the country can go who are these freaking guys.

On a side note SWF is more popular in Europe than the US they are cult but are putting on D- shows and are in danger of falling to regional which is something I have never seen in game(they are #1 at the start of the game and right now are under 50 in their home region and throughout the us. We are over 70 in our home region and for us it ranges around the contry but hope to fix it with our ppv. USPW on the other hand are doing great and look to become national under Alicia Strong's ownership. Tommy Cornell has TCW as a global phenom but he himself hasn't wrestled recently. Jay Chord has taken over for his passing father in Mid Atlantic wrestling and Jay became an international superstar in TCW and is putting on awsome matches with vetern JD Morgan (A matches for B+ overall cards thank goodness i am cult sized and no longer will have to deal with them in regional battles). Going to cult i was 1 wrestler short of the min so i signed enhancement talent Chess Maniac. I am a mark for this guy. He has no popularity but has all the basic and technical skills we shall see what happens. Jack Griffith is TCW champion and has been putting on A and A* matches and is in contention for wrestler of the year. Southern Justice starts the game with stats affected by alcohol abuse and its good to see him rebound.